Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tori Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hi my friend, Hey, how are you? I'm okay.
Speaker 3: I was like, really, I was really nervous today because even though we've known each.
Speaker 2: Other forever, I feel like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, I've never I don't know if I've ever seen you like on a zoom or like in the daylight.
Speaker 2: That came out wrong.
Speaker 1: It's scared to see me in the daylight.
Speaker 2: No, I'm scared for you to see me in the daylight so thin.
Speaker 3: So I was getting ready for this podcast and usually like I just put a little makeup on and I was like, oh my god, wait, everything has to look good.
Speaker 1: I can't look I'm gonna judge. I'm gonna judge.
Speaker 2: No, I love you. I know you were judge. I need judging for you in my own head.
Speaker 1: The entire podcast. By the way, do you see all this stuff? I don't know if you've seen TMZ lately, but I come out of these restaurants and you know, I love when the paparazzi's there. I know you probably don't love it, but I love it because I'm not that famous. But and they've been they've been asking me about Jim Carrey, Bradley Cooper, It's like, what do you say when you're confronted with that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: It's so mean, right, Terry Dubreau, what do you say?
Speaker 1: Well, so you know the big deal that just happened with the Jim Carrey in the Lifetime Achievement Award in Paris, and he looks so different, and all they want to do is talk about the way poor Jim Carey looks. So I'll tell you what I said. If you want to know I do. So I said, Okay, we've been and this is really true. We've been used to seeing Jim Carrey for so many years look so young, right, And you know, I think when a person gets a little older and they change someone like Jim Carrey. Okay, so he looks different. Whether or not he's had plastic surgery, I don't know. I still think he looks great. And by the way, if he's had plastic surgery, what I said was, you know, plass surgery could take a long time for the swelling to come down. You could look different for a while, and don't judge by what necessarily he's looking like. Now. I don't know if he's had plastic surgery, But I said, you know, he's kind of our national comedic treasure. Can't we be a little more kind?
Speaker 2: That's the part I love the most, and that's the part they won't use.
Speaker 1: Well, actually that was up TMZ was cool. They said that TMZ put it on. Yeah, I was very pleased.
Speaker 2: No, they put it in the whole national treasure.
Speaker 1: Don't you agree?
Speaker 2: Yes, of course. Do you think he got something done?
Speaker 1: Well? I mean he does look different, right, he does look different.
Speaker 2: Is it because we haven't seen him in a while.
Speaker 1: I think part of it. We haven't seen him for a while, and he maybe he's gotten a little bit older, but I don't know. You know, they're doing Every plastic surgeon in the world is going online and talking about there's less skins, up rye lids and his browser higher, and they're like dissecting him with a microscope, which is so unfair, I think. And I'm cool And what happened to the old stop don't body shame people and don't body shame celebrities. It's kind of like body shaming to really be doing this.
Speaker 3: Don't you think I'm having PTSD Because my entire career since I was seventeen before there was internet. Wow, there was you know, the Inquirer, the Globe. It was like the tabloid paper magazines and Globe came out with something when I was seventeen. I had just started nine on two and zero and gotten famous, and they were like, she's had all this plastic surgery. So they did something like that to a seventeen year old. I had had my nose done at the time. That was it and cheek implants, you know, new Chin, so much stuff. But that one article I remember my dad said at the time. Oh, he said, oh babe, don't worry. Next week it'll they'll be on to someone else. No, that one article has stayed with me my entire life. Really plastic surgery I've had done?
Speaker 1: Really? Oh yeah, well okay, not about me, No, no, no, about me, No, no, I want to know. But I think back then mm hm, there was sort of this feeling like you guys were maybe more fair game. Well, I guess it's the same now, but at least we went through that period of time when the people on Fashion Police were commenting on who's the name of the actress who's like maybe married to Spider Man. They were talking about her hair or something. Yes, and overnight it became boo to body shame, and so there was a big sea change right then. This is way after they were going after you, where people said stop, it not cool, and I thought we had gotten past that point. And again here we are again with the speculating about everybody's plastic surgery. And I just think it's really mean spirited and uncivilized. And at least when they were doing it to you, plastic surgery was, you know, sort of whoa new Nobody was talking about it. It was still mean and partinding for seventeen year olds, but so wrong.
Speaker 3: Seventeen it like crushed my soul. I never really saw that. I never unheard it like it was. I was a seventeen year old girl that was like, okay, am I pretty I'm trying to find myself in this world.
Speaker 2: But I'm on TV.
Speaker 3: But I'm just like I was in high school for real, and it's like yeah, and then yeah, it's kids were like it's like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: I know, but you know what, let's let's be empathic here. I mean, don't you think Jim Carrey is not ignoring this? Don't you think he actually he's trying to avoid it. But as strong and as wealthy and famous as he is, I'm sure it's affecting him. It would affect anyone, wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: That's interesting you say that because I feel like people think, oh, celebrities, they don't have a heart, like they don't care. They're you know, non human. You can say whatever about them. But even having like I know, it hurts me to hear it. Still to this day, when I see something on Instagram, I just get immediately my heart plummets. But I guess I do wonder too, Like you know, a list celebrities do they care?
Speaker 1: They care? Of course, they're human, you know, even for a D minus list like me. You know, there was a time about ten years ago when I had a little I got really fit. My face got a little gaunt, so I had a little bow talk, I mean a little love filler put in and and I said to my guy, go, oh, just put a little more because I'm about to lose more weight. And I looked funky, and they to this day make fun of me. Now, to be honest with you, I don't really care because I'm not on TV. Because the way I look, you know, has nothing to do with that. And I really and maybe because I'm a guy, and maybe because I really don't care, but I promise you it. Uh. You know, every once in a while, scrolling around at three o'clock in the morning and someone will say even to me, oh his nose and his filler and his last ex seried being is and I go, you know, f you. It even bugs me too, right, So if you're human, it bugs you, and I just think it's really uncool.
Speaker 3: Right, So you're like as you but also internally you're like, oh, that hurts my feelings.
Speaker 1: Like right at three o'clock in the morning, it hurt my feelings. I think by the light. Why right when I've got during day, I go, oh, f you, I'm just lucky to be able to do what I do. So but I just think it's you know, it's me.
Speaker 2: It's horrific.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I purposely like I'm fifty two, I'll be fifty three in May, and I purposely go the other way because everyone says.
Speaker 2: Every photo I put up, people say stop with the filler.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm going to do it, Like I don't know, it's like I guess at this point I should be like fucking and just have my whole face done, because they already say I've had it done. So it's like I can't win. But I don't know why that keeps me from like doing stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, I think what Chris Jenner did was the most brilliant think of all. She just went rather than go, oh, I'm on new hormones or I've lost a little bit of weight or I'm eating better, she went, f it, I had some work done. I love it. Once you do that, you know it's over there. You're you're no longer a target anymore because you're admitting to it. So sometimes at some point, if you decide to do something which you don't look like you need anything, you should just go, hey, look what I'm doing. Suck it. And then and then they'll go, oh, we can't hurt her feelings. Yes, we can't hurt her feelings, so we're going to leave her alone.
Speaker 2: You know what, You're right.
Speaker 3: I find myself and I don't comment back, typically on Instagram when they put the mean comments, and I find myself sometimes though, being like, no, it's not true. You know, have I had filler in the past, Yes, Like I don't have filler. Right now, I have botox, and I have that like telling them what I have, like why am I like it's like I'm scared to like like, no, I haven't had all that done.
Speaker 1: Maybe just disarm them next time and consider going yeah, isn't it great? I love it? And more true though I know, or just go well or just say well more to come, and they'll go, oh, we can't, we can't hurt her feelings. They'll move on to somebody else.
Speaker 3: But now, like now that is the hot topic that every woman is like, yes, I'm proudly getting a facelift, like what you said about Chris Jenner, but like everybody is following suit.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The problem is it's still not okay for a man to admit it.
Speaker 2: Oh oh interesting, No, you're right, isn't that weird?
Speaker 1: I mean not, And Tory, what's weird is why are women looking so good after plastic surgery and men are still looking so weird? Have you noticed that? It's almost and I promise you yes, these A List celebrities and I don't know, okay, I'm speculating these A List celebrities are going to the same one that the A List, the A List male celebrities are going to the same plastic surgeons as the A list female and they're if they're having it, they're coming out looking very different.
Speaker 2: Right, well, what what is that mental different?
Speaker 1: No? I think the plastic surgeons aren't necessarily realizing you have to dial it back. You have to have a lighter hand, Like if you're going to do a guy's upper lidge, right, don't take all the skin, don't expose the entire upright lid platform. You know why they never looked like that. I mean when a woman is twenty five, often commonly you can see all of her upbryeld skin. They have no hooding at all. Okay, and so a man never looked like that. So for a woman, if she developed you.
Speaker 2: Said hood sorry, I don't know, right, like a ten year old kid.
Speaker 1: Right, But for a woman and she goes from like twenty five to fifty five, and she's developed laxity in up ryelids, and you take it away, you take it away, she just looks twenty five again, she looks great. If you do that to a man, you didn't turn back the clock. You altered them. And that's the thing about plastic surgery. Even if it's perfectly executed, but you can see it. It looks altered. It's no good, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're right. They should just be like, oh you look so fresh, you look great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so for a man the twenty years, Yeah, for a man, the principle is, don't take all the skin, don't pull the neck completely tight, you know, just go about seventy five percent of the way. All right. With a woman you can go all the way.
Speaker 2: I don't want that when the time comes, I don't want it all the way though.
Speaker 1: Well, let's say you had some laxity in your neck, all right, like I did. Let's say you had this this thing right, okay, so.
Speaker 2: All right, this is all slipping.
Speaker 1: So if you did this, if you did this, do it right now. Okay, does that without without distorting the lips, right, do it like that? That's all the way. Doesn't that look great? Oh?
Speaker 2: That looks great?
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's all the way for you. For a man, if.
Speaker 2: I'm doing this now, I must do this the rest of.
Speaker 1: The mis If a man is sixty five and he looks like that, it's there's something and not congruent, some incomebruent about it. There's something like why does this sixty five seventy year old man have no laxity. It doesn't work. It looks altered, particularly with the gray hair or the no hair. It just looks weird. It doesn't look weird for a woman. It doesn't look weird for a woman. So that's the basic principle. I don't think plastic surgeons are appreciating right now.
Speaker 3: That's like when I used to, like when I first started getting like a botox touch up, like when I was in my thirties. I remember I would go with like a guy friend, and yeah, it didn't look good. It was like, oh wow, like you know, I looked frozen. It was cool, Like he looked frozen. And he was like, oh no.
Speaker 1: It's too much. It's you shouldn't look shiny and frozen as a guy. It doesn't. We just were supposed to have lines. It's masculine to have the elevens, to have transverse forehead lines. You're supposed to have some crows feed, all right. I mean you look at who is the guy who drove the Ferrari and why that's one of the most gorgeous men of all time? You know the tv PI, what's the most Selick. Tom Okay, you take Tom Selleck at thirty five, right, he had wrinkles. Yeah, it looked awesome. If Tom Sellick today were to have female type plastic surgery and have everything erased, it would look weird.
Speaker 3: But in all fairness, like that was the eighties. Like what it's like the Golden Girls notion. It's like, it's true, everyone's starting earlier and earlier, but.
Speaker 1: Even you know, thirty five year old, forty year old guys got upper eye lid litting and wrinkling, it's still still good. You know. The only one I've seen who really has gotten away with it completely.
Speaker 2: I don't know that not plastic surgery. I just mean looking like kill his age, but he's still so hot.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, he's great. But the one who's have gotten away with and I don't know what he's done, okay, but the one who sort of hasn't aged at all and it doesn't look like plastic surgery is Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt really looks good. And I don't know if he's had a face left, but we know he has, but I don't know if he's had a face, but.
Speaker 2: He looks really good. Yeah, I saw f one and I was like, what, but.
Speaker 1: I have a theories to what he looks good and not weird? Looking like ready, why Brad Pitt? Okay, you tell me yours first.
Speaker 3: I feel like his overall like being in skin, and everything got better when he got sober.
Speaker 2: Oh so I felt like the lifestyle changed.
Speaker 1: Well, I just mean, why does Brad Pitt at sixty with no wrinkles and no Lasia's face, why does that look okay? Whereas another male at sixty sixty five with no wrinkles and no laxity, why do they look weird? Because Brad Pitt's looks are based on feminine beauty. If you look at him in the Legends of the Fall, he's hotter than any female who's in the movie, right, he's prettier. So I think, if you're a pretty guy, oh yeah, if you're a raw blow, if you're a John Stamos, if you're a Brad Pitt, you can have feminizing plastic surgery and it looks good. But if you're you know, a different kind of handsome that's not based on a feminine look and you have feminizing plastic surgery, it's super weird.
Speaker 2: Would you drop the scalpel like that you did. Yes, you just explained it all. This is right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to be a feminine looking guy to have full plastic surgery when you're in your sixties, late fifties, early seventies to not look weird. Boy, there you go.
Speaker 2: What if you already well, I don't know, like look like a masculine woman. Me, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't look like a masculine What do you mean about?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I read the comments over the years and it sticks in my brain. Are people mean you say I look like Wendy Williams and Marlon and Sean Wayms from White Chicks?
Speaker 1: Wow, that is so incredibly mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you can smile. I think it's fun.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I think, well, those are the people. I mean, we're poaching on the housewife with the comments. You know what I mean? You know, it's it's so much easier to sit as a keyboard warrior behind this, you know, behind your little screen, being so mean to people poaching at you. But you know what's weird. The weird phenomenon of being famous is that. And see if you agree, well, tell me if you do agree with this, there could be a thou you're the greatest. I love you, look how hot you look? And three you've had too much plastic surgery. You look a certain terrible way and you don't even see the good comments. All you really register are the negative comments.
Speaker 3: Right, yes, oh thousand percent. But that's like in life in general, whether it's in high school, if it's in your workplace, if it's in your community. People could say great things to you, and it's that one person that bullies you or says something that you heard about and you're like, oh, you can't un hear it.
Speaker 1: So that's true. You could be going about your day and having the greatest day and that one comment from that one person just ruins everything, even though everyone has told you up until that point, how great you look, and oh my gosh, you've done you're doing so well. I think that's human nature. I think that's something we all have to work on. It's really hard and it's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: I agree. Wait, offline, can we talk about my facelift in the future.
Speaker 1: By the way, truthfully, you are the world's easiest facelift. You you can, You're going to do it. If you do it in the future, you're going to do a christianametrical.
Speaker 2: I'm screwed.
Speaker 1: No you're not. You're going to do a Christian everything because, uh, you're gonna look I mean, you look great, because when you do this, it is like, I know, isn't that pretty? People?
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of times I see these facelifts, beautiful women. I'm like, gosh, they look great. Oh you know what.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm like distracted.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I love when people.
Speaker 3: Here's how I am starting to know people got a facelift, even if I can't really tell. They start wearing ponytails all the time. Everyone has their hair back in a ponytail. I'm like, wow, they're proud. They're proud they have a new draw line. Great and new neck awesome. Okay, sorry, what was I saying?
Speaker 1: That's that's a good sign? Yeah yeah, well well I mean that the position goes away.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about.
Speaker 3: I see people and all of a sudden, their chin's gone because it gets olden, it gets too Do you think that's too tiny?
Speaker 1: You're to know. I think what happens with certain faces is when you get some laxity in particularly along the jaw line, it makes the shape the shape of the face more square.
Speaker 3: Ew just like people get killer in their drawing, it can be more square.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but you know it can widen the face, and that can have a masculinizing effect on a female and for some people, just by virtue of doing you know, lower mini lift and getting more definition along the jaw line, it's super feminizing in a good way for women. Obviously, that's a really good thing. And I think that's kind of what happened to Chris Jenner in a way. She really got a really nice dep definition and it really had an incredibly positive effect on her facial shape.
Speaker 2: You know, do you feel like, I mean she had had something done before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she admitted to it. Yeah, she admitted to having a facelift before.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, well that's scary because you're like, well, if I don't get it right this time, second time, maybe third times, the charm like.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you know, she had a procedure that improved or decreased the width, made the jawnline more narrow. I think she had some stuff taken off the submandibular glands here, which is a procedure that that surgeon does very well, and that that really I mean she just looks great.
Speaker 3: It's really sexy when you keep going from like vertical to horizontal and vertical.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what it is. He's trying to call me. Would you do me a favor? Would you text my wife until her I'm doing your podcast?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Or get her on FaceTime? Don't you enjoin it? Yeah? Get her on FaceTime? Say, hey's Tori, I'm doing it podcast with your husband. Will you you're calling him? Join us? Why not? This will be fun.
Speaker 2: I'm doing a podcast with your husband. Can we FaceTime you?
Speaker 1: Otherwise she's going to keep calling me during this podcast like what she was. Oh, yes, join us.
Speaker 2: Coming in hot, that's lady and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Heatherd Brow Oh my god, Now I have.
Speaker 2: To figure out how to do it. Oh god, wait, no, that's wrong way Hi wait, I'm trying to I can't figure out how to around. He didn't want to not answer you, so we decided to just get you on videos.
Speaker 1: My god. No, it was just about I just need him to call my daughter when you guys are done? What's on an emergency? Everything's fine?
Speaker 2: How are you, honey? I'm good. I love you. I love you till.
Speaker 1: You're coming on my show.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited two weeks me too. Love you both, okay, love you.
Speaker 1: Just call me when you're done to you Okay, I will love you. Okay, love you guys.
Speaker 2: Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Almost thirty years married.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you guys do it, because you guys, I see them in real life.
Speaker 2: They're really in love. It's I don't sorry that came out wrong.
Speaker 3: It's just you know, when you've raised kids and been together so long, I don't know you guys still have marriage.
Speaker 1: Marriage. Marriage, as you know is there is a challenge, right. It has its ups and downs. We've found a way to work through the downs. The ups are easy. We've you know, we've all had downs. But uh, she's so cool and she would laugh at she wouldn't agree with this. But I'm really easy going. So one of you is super easy going and she's not me, not so easy going, Heather to broken be. But but she's sweet, and I'm sweet. Yeah, and you know, the best sweet and the biggest heart you know. And I'm the kind of person where in the middle of the fight, I'm over it and I'm already apologizing. Even if I know I'm right, i start apologizing, which, by the way, pisses her off because she knows I don't really.
Speaker 2: I was going to be like, oh my gosh, I wish I've had someone like that.
Speaker 1: No, not nou It would piss you off too. I'll tell you what. You're arguing with your significant other and they're over it and they go, you know, I'm really sorry. You know they're not They're disingenuous and they're not sincere. They just don't want to fight anymore. They're really like, let it go, and you know, you want your pound of flesh in the middle of that argument and they're giving up and going, I give up. That's not good enough. Okay, yeah for you, for your your mails, your audience. You know, we're in a relationship with intense people just letting go hand cream right now I am. I'm putting on my hand cream. You know, I as a surgeon, I don't want to get really you know, creepy old man hands, because you know, people come in for a constant they look at your hands, particularly when you're getting a little bit older, and they're going, oh, I don't want this craggly old hand guy operating on me. So I use a lot of hand creams.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I was just looking at your hands via this and I was like, oh my gosh, only hands.
Speaker 1: No, I put it on my arms, I put on my knees.
Speaker 3: No, no, it would be a good business only hands only, surgeon. Yeah, people would pay big money to see your hands, because I was just like, you just put your hands up, and I was like zoomed in, like yccess because you're right, you're going to look at a surgeon's hands.
Speaker 1: Of course you are, so so oh go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, Oh no, no, no, I just want to ask you a question. I have creepy hands because I never listened to everybody around me and didn't put on hand cream. And my face is like, fine, it's my hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well can you do well? You know I'm not here to promote my skin care line. I don't want to be that guy, but you know of someone like me. I have my own skincare line with Heather for eleven years. We have and I didn't bring this up to do this. This was not planned, no, I know. But we have a hand cream called the Champagne Beauty body Cream, which has all these nutritionally supportive things to maximize the last of production. Blah blah blah. That's what I've been using twice a day forever.
Speaker 2: Going back to the Chris Jenner thing. Oh so I don't know. Wait she said the name of her surgeon. Correct, Yeah, the guy in New York. In New York.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So I read it online and I was like, I don't know. I like tanked myself. I was like, oh my god, like she looks younger than Kim looks now And I was just like, is this the new wave?
Speaker 2: I just want to know what I should do?
Speaker 3: So I went online to make a point a consultation. The consultation was five thousand. I didn't go to the consultation, but I emailed and they reached out if you'd like to book a consultation.
Speaker 2: It's five thousand dollars just for a consultation.
Speaker 1: Oh it gets it gets worse. Do you know those those New York guys. You know what the average selling price of a facelift is in Manhattan for those guys, three hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when you know, and really, is it really any different than a thirty five thousand dollars facelift? And Ensino No, it really isn't. That's the whole thing, this whole and that my understanding is that wasn't even a deep plane facelift. You know, wherever there are these fancy terms in front of the face, deep plane, ponytail, nano fat, delivery, new age. It's a lot of advertisement. I would just don't be persuaded by all the fancies, you know, kind of advertising terms that we in the business put in front of things to have patients come into our office, like ozembic face. Oh my gosh, plastic surgeons love this phenomenon of ozembic face panic. I call it where Oh, if you're on a GLP one, and everybody I know is on a GLP one, Okay, why shouldn't they be. It's great for you and it keeps the weight off right, but oh my gosh, your skin. As soon as you go on the GLP one, you're gonna have ozempic face. You need to come into our offices and start having filler. Put it in its sort of the last thing in the world you should do. O ozempic face panic. Maybe just slow down the weight loss and or at least wait a little bit and that it'll recover the elasticsey recovery. It's like, you know, when you deliver a baby and you look at your stomach skin the first three weeks right after delivery. Yes, okay, compare that to how it looks seven months later.
Speaker 2: You're right, it does go back.
Speaker 1: The face who after ozembic face does the same thing. Because you think about it, it's super rapid weight loss, just like when you deliver a baby. It's super rapid weight loss. You know, it's the placenta and the baby. It's like twelve pounds and all of a sudden, it's not being stretched out anymore. And can you imagine saying to people, oh, it's pregnancy belly, you need to come in within a week. We wouldn't shame them. No, it's just people that don't understand. But people online will say a million things about GLP ones, but they don't even understand what it can do for you beyond just weight loss, Like there's so many benefits and it's like it's it's all about sugar and the inflammatory effects of sugar. You know, it's about these GLP one by the way, whereas it I I don't even I don't even practice OBC medicine, But I'm so obsessed with these GLP one drugs that I studied for a year and I took the American Board of OBC Medicine Certification exam and I got board certified. Is that, oh, I have a this is this is just you know, I have a full diploma. So I'm now, you know, triple board certified plaster and general surgery. And now do you know about the pep tides? Are you into the pep tides?
Speaker 3: I've done them. I've done them before. I'm not sure do they matter?
Speaker 1: Do they work?
Speaker 2: I did yeah years ago. The injections like when it first started. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, but an AD is like one of those peptides. I don't like an A D. I mean, I look after people I talked to are on ne e D. All my patients are on all the peptis. I'm in Beverly Hills and I moved my practice to Beverly Hills. Patient comes in burn Console, I go, all, right, what peptides do on? Oh you're on LAZI, you're on ND, you're on GHKC, you the okay, and oh you're on ratitude the whole you know, right, gosh, you know, but the evidence is for these peptides. It's based on rat studies. Rats. There's no human studies for ninety percent of these things. You like rats, but about eighty nine percent of rat studies are not translatable to humans. So what cures cancer in rats doesn't cure cancer in humans. It's a lot easier to cure diseases and turn back the clock in a rat that it is in a human. We're much more complicated. So this is like the wild wild West of human experimentation going on with peptides. Having said that, I am obsessed with them.
Speaker 2: Tides and podcasts, the wild wild West. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Well, I love I love podcasts for me.
Speaker 2: Too, but it's world like not new.
Speaker 1: But you don't know. I mean my entertainment, you know, used to be television. I almost never watch television. Now I listen to and watch podcasts like my favorite thing to do. I'm obsessed with. I think that's how we get our information out from podcasts. Right, this is true.
Speaker 2: And you have a podcast though.
Speaker 1: Idea, Well, our podcast is just like what are we doing with our life between me and heaven? Between us? I don't yeah. I mean, if if a person's interested in what Heather and Terry debrou welcome. If you're not, don't bother listening.
Speaker 2: But you guys are super engaging. Like I I love it.
Speaker 1: But you know what the good news is in terms of the wait thing, there's a new drug about to come out, okay called REDDA True Tide. Have you heard of it? I'll bet you have rihtta. You heard of this? Yes, it's about to be FDA approved. People are already compounding and using it online. But it's by Eli Lilly, the one who does monjar O zep bound. It's the next level. It's the triple Agatis. There's another hormone in it besides g IP and GLP one. It's it's cut glucagon too. It's got a fat burner in it. And I'm telling you nobody's going to be overweight in the future. We're gonna take everybody's gonna be on these GP one. By the way, there's another one in the pipeline that's got all of that in it, plus a muscle enhancer called myostatin inhibitor that Eli Lilly. So we're all going to be and this is within probably three years. We're all going to be skinny and muscular without having to do anything. And it's true. This is not hyperbole, it's not bus at all. This is a real thing. Your audience can go online and look at Reddit true tide plus myostatin inhibitor, and it's like, oh my gosh, very very soon, this whole weight loss. Nobody's going to be overweight anymore, you know, or or not muscular.
Speaker 2: Or or not old not anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. And we're all gonna have to find something to do before the robots take over. It's scary.
Speaker 2: Have you seen Ryan Murphy's The Beauty My Chance?
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 2: By the way, the last episode, don't say a word.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to tell you anything about it. I would never spoiler alert.
Speaker 2: I've watched it as the entire series, but not the last.
Speaker 1: So I love the first six episodes. And it got a little funky and silly. Oh yeah, no, it was good till okay, it tends to. Yeah, it did a little jumping of the shark. It got a little, uh, kind of ridiculous for a moment. I think maybe the last episode is the most ridiculous one. I'm not ruined anything all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it happens it's so bummed.
Speaker 1: I know, but don't you think it's great?
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 3: Well, I originally wanted to see it because Death Becomes Her as one of my favorite movies of all time with Meryl Streep, Goldie Hawn, Bruce Willis where you know, get that and you know the thing forever the substance with de me moour, Yes, And that was a terrifying version of it.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, this is kind of terrifying the beauty too, isn't it in a way? People blowing up?
Speaker 3: I just blinked on her name? What is her name? The Isabella Rossolini? Right, Remember she gives it to Meryl Streep and then she goes now a warning and she's like, now warning. So I was like, that's so that's why she's in this one, right because original to call back.
Speaker 1: But here's the question for you. Someone comes to you and they go, hey, we've got this new injection all right that we're going to inject at you, and you're going to turn into a super young, best version of yourself that you possibly could be, and you're going to be unrecognizable to everybody who's ever known you, including your kids. But you're going to be incredibly gorgeous and perfect and a ten out of ten? Are you doing it?
Speaker 3: Am I thinking about this as tory spelling or just like a female. This is impossible that no one would recognize me. Like if I turn into like suddenly a twenty year old Donna Martin, They're still going to recognize me.
Speaker 1: No, wait a minute. You saw what happened to when they get injection of the beauty there.
Speaker 3: So it's not a younger version of you. It's a little bit different.
Speaker 1: Right, like that FBI agent suddenly got a British accent. No, you wouldn't, because well, the point is Isabella Rossellini on that show, despite the fact that her husband did took the shot, her kids took the shot, she not taking the shot, not taking it yet. I'm not going to tell you about the last episode. I know that's not spoiler.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I know by the way, the last episode just you know, has nothing to do with what we've been talking about. This Isabelle ross LDI, whether or not she's gonna take the shot has a total shocking ending. Yes, total shock that you're going to go what, yeah, you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Go in Ashton Kutcher, do you think I.
Speaker 1: Think he's forty four. Here, somebody needs to check that. I'm gonna guess forty four. He looks great. By the way, Why did he's forty eight? He's forty eight? Okay, even okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, does this go with your theory of a beautiful man?
Speaker 1: But he's not like he hasn't had a facelift.
Speaker 2: I can promise you I don't think he's had a facelift. But he he looks real.
Speaker 1: Good, you know, whether he's had botox or not. I mean, he's always been incredibly, incredibly handsome guy. He's still is right always.
Speaker 3: But Mila Kunis is his wife. She looks incredible, like the two of them are just very the held up.
Speaker 1: Well do you know them? I would imagine they'd be in your circle. I do.
Speaker 2: I do know them.
Speaker 1: I hear they're very nice, right, very very nice.
Speaker 2: It's very nice. Yeah, well I'm very nice. And my face is falling. So is that mean it means nothing?
Speaker 1: Your face is not falling.
Speaker 3: It's the mean people, the Jonah age.
Speaker 1: This is what I advise people. If you know one day you're going to bite the bullet and do the facelift thing, yes, if you know for sure, you're going to do it. And if you do this to your face and it looks markedly better, earlier is better than later. Earlier is better than later, you know what I mean, because it's a lot less surgery, a lot less surgery, a lot easier to recover from.
Speaker 2: Can you tell me this five years ago?
Speaker 1: I don't think you. I don't think you need it now. I don't think you needed it five years ago ago.
Speaker 2: That's so yeah.
Speaker 3: The thing now, like, yeah, forty seven year olds, forty eight year olds are getting it, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like that, by the way, thirty eight year olds are coming in now for it, and doctors are selling doctors are selling thirty four year olds on face. Do not do this at thirty four, because it's not going to settle right if you do too many, and once the angle of its droppings, it all, it all relaxes with time, right, But once it drops in a weird angle, if you've had too many and you start to look altered, it's really hard to go back from that.
Speaker 2: So you know, I agree with you not to let it go so much that it's like whoah.
Speaker 1: But not too early either. I mean, look, if you're thirty eight you've lost three hundred pounds and your face is droopy. Okay, that's fine, But if it's just starting to you know, the future of plastic surgery, the very near future is going to be non invasive skin tightening things that we do. Right, These they're not that great yet, but they're getting better. These radio frequency micro needling things where you, you know, punch little microscopic holes and you use growth factors in your own blood, you know, and you deliver energy transmission devices. I mean, I went to med school. I graduated med school in eighty six, right, that was twenty four now it was fourteen plus twenty. Yeah, that was forty one years ago. All right. If you would have told me when I graduated med school that in twoenty twenty six you're going to be using a scalpel, a scissors and lifting and pulling back. In fact, you're going to even go deeper than you've ever done before and cutting it off and stitchy, I always said, no, way, forty one years from now, we'll be using lasers and energy. It'll be you know, Star Trek, and we're still doing scalpels and scissors and sutures. It's weird. Isn't it. We need to get it to the point where we stop with the cutting and the bleeding and the complications and go and get this collagen and the elastin to tighten up. And it's now about no.
Speaker 3: No, don't say that. Heather would be very mad. You wouldn't have a job. Well, you have to make the big books.
Speaker 1: Well I've I've sort of, you know, done pretty well already. I don't need it. I do. I do surgery because I love it. I do surgery because I've acquired specialized skills at revisional surgery that very people have. I can fix complications that you know, plast surgeon may see once in their career. I see them every week. So I enjoy it. I don't really do it for that reason anymore. I could certainly stop right now. And I do a lot of other things too. I have a skincare line, I'm a medical legal expert. I do eb you know, I don't really need to operate, you know a little bit.
Speaker 2: I was making a joke. I love, by the way, botched like huge fan I used to.
Speaker 3: I just remember when I first started watching it, I'd be like, oh my god, this is what people say is wrong with me, My nose is watched. But then I started to honestly fall in love with your passion and how you change people's lives, and I see it right now.
Speaker 2: It's like me when I talk about food.
Speaker 3: I'm a foodie, Like you're talking about what you do and I could see how you love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm very, very I've been very lucky in my life.