Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody in the Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is leading off Live, brought to you by Friese Picks, and of course it's me Joey pa Jo Pie's a p of that, of course is the Welsh and all the Peanuts and the cracker Jacks already in the chat. I see some people look at this, Bill King shout out to Bill. First time here live. This is the first time for everything, Bill, and we're happy that you're here joining us. So it's a happy, fun Friday for most of us, maybe not so much of our friends Chris talk Nacci and our friend Chris Welsh. Chris says here, I am a Jeffrey Springs owner, and I was told that this is a safe space, Welsh. It was good and bad yesterday. It was a mixed bag, very good. If you listened to the show yesterday and you had an investment in Joe Ryan against the Yankees, whether it was prize picks, betting, dfs, I don't care what it was. If you didn't make money yesterday on the Twins against the Yankees, I feel sorry for you because you missed the show. Came at a cost, and that is the Jeffrey Springs injury. So we have the Tampa Bay Rays leading the headlines here setting a new standard for hot streaks to open the season. But Jeffrey Springs is going to be out for a while. Welsh, let's start there, because let's just get it over with and let's.
Speaker 2: Talk about it. Yeah, who cares about your twins? Bull crap, Joe? Who cares when the world is crumbling under us? All is lost? I'm a little dead inside, Jeffrey. I was watching that start. I felt it was very timody yesterday about like the bets. I wanted to jump in, but it was five and a half. He looked so good. He was just painting corners. I swear to you, about five to seven minutes before the injury, I was sitting here and you came into the back of my mind and I remembered you saying this where you said, hey, Jeffrey Springs plus eighteen hundred on the SI Young And I was like, ah, Joe, you're so silly. Okay, maybe I don't know. I don't do that market a whole lot. And then I was watching him and I went, I'm gonna bet this. I think I'm gonna bet this. Look at how good he looks. Look at how good he looks right now? And then pain, nothing but pain. He has an oulner inflammation, which I was going back and forth the people on Twitter looks like, no matter what, it's an il stent. It looks like the timetable is somewhere in the vicinity of like four to eight weeks. I've seen people say four six, eight somewhere in there. I think it's gonna be a month regardless, and we are going to lose one of the best pitchers in baseball and all is stupid.
Speaker 1: So you and Wonkee were in the same boat there. It looks like it is stupid. It sucks. The good news is though, it does open up once again. The Tosh Bradley conversation. Yeah, so we are right back to where we were yesterday. Which remember, if I said clearly enough be aggressive, there will be other injuries. So a guy like todsh Bradley's very reasonable to be aggressive on because eventually there's gonna be opportunity anything. It's gonna be oh, I don't know, four or five hours later after having that conversation with you, but alas it was. So if you're in a daily trans league. Hopefully you did pick him up there. And if in a weekly trans league, now this is going to be more complicated because the transactions. When you go put him in on Sunday night, everybody's gonna know, and the bing's gonna go up even more. And I think you go ahead and you make that wager, and you put it in there, and you hope that he makes twelve to fifteen starts for the race this year, and if he does, that's a good return. And if you've got any sort of keeper situation, you go ahead, you put that investment in as well. Let's get to some more headlines here. I want to talk more about the Twins pummeling the Yankees because it was so good. So watching that first inning, came downstairs after dinner, put the game on. We were gonna watch Survivor on the DVR, my kids and I and I said, let's watch a little the Yankee game. Person just want to see my boy Julian hit. And then they just kept hitting and hitting, and next thing you know, they basically batted around that inning. It was amazing, it was stunning, it was so much fun.
Speaker 2: Jo Edward got his first two career hits in the same inning in the.
Speaker 1: Same all money Yankee Stadium. Amazing stuff.
Speaker 2: I got stoked when I thought it was really telling that they led him off. We've seen a couple of the Yankees did that with Anthony Volpi. They led him off, which I thought was Okay, there you go. He hits a home run, and that whole time through when he came back up, I just like zoned out and I came back to the game and I was like, wait a minute, the Yankees haven't even hadn't a bat yet and they're already going through. It felt like it was like forty minutes long. It was wild what they did. Johnny Brido out brutal, brutal, brutal. But Edward Julian looked really good. And it has definitely led to the conversation of like, is Edward Julian going to be able to stick around a little bit longer now? And I think it's on the table. I'm still cautious about it. Alex Kirlov hit a homer in rehab, Jorge Polanco rehabbing with him. Both of these guys are coming back. He's flexible as far as positions he can play, and I think we're in a stage right now. If prospects in baseball where it used to be, it didn't matter how a guy would perform, They're gone, it didn't matter. I don't think we're in that anymore. I think a guy can play his way where a team just can't throw him back act necessarily, and I think that's on the table for Edward Julian. But he's just still not guaranteed anything. But boy, that dude's If that dude's gonna be leading off, it's kind of a game changer of its value.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm making the rounds here on the Twitter machine, and I'm getting a lot of questions about Von Grissom, who Arcia went on the IL. We'll talk about it. Might as well talk about it here at the top because this is, I think what everybody wants to talk about. Because Von Gerson's gonna get called up because Arcia I put him on the waiver pickup and he got hurt immediately after, So great. That's always fun when those videos come out, like, you know, twelve hours after you record them and something like that happens. But I was also in there picking up Edward Julian as well. And so it's the yen and yang. There's always good and bad. It's baseball. Things happen fast. If you don't slow down once in a while, you might miss it. But Von Grisson, Edward Julian, those two guys, those prospects. I'm gonna make the case for Julian over Grissom. And here's why the Arcia extension. I don't know why the Braves would throw money at Arcia if they really had a lot of confidence in Grissom. That scares me. I also think the Twins need a leadoff hitter, and a guy with the on basse skills of Julian, I think is a perfect fit. Because if you're looking at this lineup, Buckson's not a line a leadoff hitter.
Speaker 2: We all know that.
Speaker 1: In terms of OBP. Who are you gonna throw up there? Nick Gordon, he doesn't get on bas and off. I don't care if he's got speed. I really don't care. Carlos Carrea, you really don't want him hitting in the lead offs, but I don't think that's where you wanted to go. Polanco's not a leadoff hitter. Kirolof is not so to me. I think the Brave see potential downside when they look at Grissom, they see potential defensive liability, they see in a financial investment they made in Arcia and wanting to get something out of that, Whereas with the Twins, I kind of feel like they see the upside with Julian and they think that this guy can really help us win now and things are going pretty well for the Twinkies. What do you think about that take between those two players. I think they're both worth adding, but if I can only add one, Julian would be the guy over Grisom for me, because I think the Twins need him more than the Braves need Grisom, So.
Speaker 2: I kind of agree that they're both like really close. I would go with Grissom right now, but I'm not sold really either way. Like I'm I was worried about that extension for RCA as well, because they spent the entire off season with Grissom working at shortstop run Washington and him and for them to you know, have him in the major's work all off season and then just not essentially have Braden Shoe make be a possibility. I think it was telling us something. Now he's going to be thrown into the mix for that. Now he's going to play this position, and if he hits, which he was hitting in triple A, he had more walks and strikeouts, doing a little bit of everything. If he continues that, I don't see how they're going to get him out of the lineup, which might move him around, which they toyed with at some points playing the outfield. I feel like the path right now is easier for Grisom than it is Julian because I look at the lineup there. So when Kario Lof comes back, he takes over for Solano at first. When Planco comes back, he takes over second. Where does Julian play? He could be an outfielder, but it would be at the expense of Nick Gordon or Michael Tate, who just had a couple bombs.
Speaker 1: See, I think Gordon is the odd man out.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're both lefties. I don't I think this team is so committed to him because like Julian, he can play outfield and he can play second base. I just don't know where it is. Again, if Julian just hits, how are they going to justify taking him off that lineup? Maybe he's a platoon guy. With I don't know, Michael Taylor in the outfield or something, but he can't platoon in Nick Gordon because they're both left you.
Speaker 1: So I just the I look at Nick Gordon Welsh, I see a guy with no very little power. Okay, nine home runs last year. I see him on A three sixteen to obp like, I'm just not excited about Nick Gordon if I'm the twins anyway. And I look at Mike, Mike Mayor is listen, Mike Mayor is gonna have to get put in his place right now. First of all, imagine saying you're going to watch the Vivor on the DVR in twenty twenty three. Yeah, my kids like Survivor. Millions of people watch Survivor. And I was glad that Jam Jam didn't go home. I like Jam Jam. He's fun, he's good television. So Jam Jam did not go home.
Speaker 2: Look he's telling you what to do, Joe. See I'm the one that always freaks out. Now, look you go at Mike. He's telling you what to do, Joe. He wants you to put the other comment on the screen.
Speaker 1: What's the other comic?
Speaker 2: The bottom one, the very very hordbo one. Yeah, look at that. He's telling you what to do.
Speaker 1: Joe Aaron Buxson will be hurt by then and they'll be playing for Rooim for Julian. He's not wrong, show me the lie. I'm just saying to Also. Dgo says I should go on Survivor. And here's the thing. I would go on Survivor because I think I could win. I think I have the people skills. I certainly have, you know, in terms of the puzzle, athletic skills, all like the physical stuff I could do. I can't do the no eating. The Italian can't do the no eating. That's people said I should just go on Big Brother instead, because that's just inside. That's like it's like, you know, the safe Space Survivor, you know, same kind of deal. I've never watched an episode of Big Brother. I would you be mad.
Speaker 2: I've never watched an episode of Survivor. I've never watched it.
Speaker 1: No, And I understand that it wasn't a show that I liked when it first came on. I had gotten into it later in life, and then my kids got into it because I was watching it, And now it's like a thing. We watch it together as a family. Yeah, Mike Mayor, who does he know? He's watching the watching Bluweie, right.
Speaker 2: You're getting more mad at like this, what a weird place we're in. I can't get Joe to get mad that Mike Mayor is trashing buckson again, is telling him what to do, and he gets mad because he says something about survivor what is going on now?
Speaker 1: By the way, Donnie c and I cousin. Donnie and I are going to go and apply for the Amazing Race together because we would be incredibly entertaining on that program. And you know, he drives stick shift. I can't, so he's going to do all the driving. He drives like a lunatic. Anyway, I'm, you know, a little bit you know, cultural World League kind of fellow. I think we could do very well.
Speaker 2: Between the two of them. I never watched that each. I don't watch the reality shows.
Speaker 1: That's not I typically don't that. Those are my two reality show you know, Like what do they call it? Guilty pleasures? That's what they are?
Speaker 2: All right, let's get me about you and me? Howbout you and me on the Amazing Race too?
Speaker 1: You You see, you get too mad too quickly.
Speaker 2: I got way too mad.
Speaker 1: That's your downfall. Next we're in a challenge, Welsh just start throwing things because he can't figure it out and he has a meltdown. Next thing, you know, we're going home first, and I don't want to go home, but.
Speaker 2: You know in a challenge, you want me because if we want to go back. It still hasn't been published, but the great whatever competition.
Speaker 1: The mental side of the game I worry about with you, not the physical. So physical you're fine. The mental discipline, by the way, were Ryan Mountcastle yesterday? I hate to do this everybody but man, Marian Mountcastle, Audrey Rushman going yard again. The a stink Welsh, I mean they stink bad. And more on the a's later in the show. Continue on Rowdy to Les homerd single to drove in three runs. On Thursday, the Brewers ten inning victory over San Diego Padres, which ruined my parlay on the Twins game. But I did make money on the Twins anyway. And the Giants just came across the waiver wire here, not even the waiver war, just the regular wire. Logan Webb a five year, ninety million dollar extension here. So the twenty six year old a two nine sixty ra over three hundred and forty innings with the Giants the last few years. So what do you think of this extension for Web?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think this makes sense. They've got to lock up there, guys. He's had a kind of rough go early on. I've had him as a trade guy, but man, like, I want to see a little bit more. I think he's been carried by the strikeouts in that very first game, but he is still sporting in over thirty percent k rate. The walk rate is as low as it's ever been. He's a boring ace for a team. But I think this is good for them to lock up. And I still kind of think that Logan Web might be like a really dirt cheap fantasy pitcher. You can get a dirt cheap, but I don't know. I feel like people are down enough and he's already boring that you could get like a really good value.
Speaker 1: Here's a funny one from mister Buster. My friends and I lived together at school watch Survivor with dinner every single night during lockdown. That's pretty like because they went through the cannon of Survivors every single day. I think it's great when you do things like that. True story. The very first survivor that happened when it first came out years and years ago, was my senior at college and we were all still living in Philadelphia area and in the city, and a bunch of my friends all got together to watch it, and they voted somebody out every single week that they couldn't come back to watch.
Speaker 2: Really funny have you ever had?
Speaker 1: It was only like two or three of them or whatever it was watching together. It was the funniest idea ever, and they and they pulled it off. They committed to it. It's like, I'm gonna vote this person out because they brought bad chips or this person forgot to bring beer or whatever. It was hilarious.
Speaker 2: That's actually really good. Here's a side thing. Have you ever had a friend or someone you knew decently well on a reality show? Any reality show?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, I mean the very first American idol I went to school with, Justin Guarini. He went to university the Arts Conservatory. He was a singing major and a vocal major, and I was an acting major there. So yeah, at least one.
Speaker 2: Well, here's a good one down the line.
Speaker 1: Now he's the doctor Pepper. He was the sweet one. Oh really that guy.
Speaker 2: There was a guy who used to work with Rasball. It was Tayhoe. I don't if you remember him, tal Bedeck.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, huh.
Speaker 2: He was on the Bachelor and he had a full episode dedicated to him with his real name, and I got it, got shared all in our little group.
Speaker 1: He made it to the match.
Speaker 2: He made it was he was on and he was featured on a full on episode because he was a crazy he's a crazy person. Yeah, and he was a crazy person on the show.
Speaker 1: Let's take a quick break in the action and tell you about Fanimal. I love live events, but I hate buying tickets the hidden fees they suck. It's like paying for a whole other person who's not even there to be there with you at the event, and customer service is terrible and coordinating with friends is a nightmare. But then I discovered Fanimal and Fannamal has tickets to everything concerts, festivals, football, basketball, you name it, and Major League Baseball. And plus there's no fees. The price you see is actually the price you pay. What a concept? You heard it here? First? Fanimal is the cheapest place on the internet to get MLB tickets, and we've all experienced how painful it is to coordinate going to events with friends, and I always end up fronting a bunch of money and then chasing down the friends to get reimbursed, and if they flake, I'm stuck with the whole bill. But Fnimal's patentent group purchase makes it easy to split payments with your friends, so nobody's left holding the bag and you don't have to commit until your friends do. So just pick the seats, pick how many tickets you want to pay for yourself, and then send the link to your friends. And when you join your group, everyone gets started separately and your tickets are secured, so you can stack cash by inviting friends ten bucks every time someone joins your group, catching baby. So fanomal it has amazing customer service to don't take my word for it. Check out their hundreds and hundreds of five star reviews. The next time you need tickets, go to fanimal dot com or download the fannimal app and use the promo code fanimal MLB. That's fanimal MLB for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Check out fnimal and experience more and now back to the action. All right, let's get to the injuries where you talked about Rco. He's gonna miss some time. So Grissom is a media pickup. What are you spending on Grissome?
Speaker 2: I think Grisome, you know, I just want to put this Out've seen a lot of people like discuss how crazy high dollar amounts of fabar early on in the year. People like, oh, play in my league. But you know what, like this is the time to be aggressive. I tend to spend more of my FAB in the first month or so than I am later on. And would also acknowledge that, like I think NFBC stuff maybe kind of makes us a little bit bigger. But I think Grissom is in that somewhere to ten, ten to fifteen percentile range if you want to be aggressive, that's the high I'm prioritizing him. I actually TODJ Bradley of everybody, I want a little bit more. But Grissom is a little bit probably the highest of those rookie hitters. Julian's a little bit behind. Taj is probably the one I'm really jumping in on. But I think all those guys live in the ten to twenty percent range. If you want to assure yourself you get them.
Speaker 1: Here's a fun one from Jefferson twenty three. I think there's a new beat to the chat. Drop Debtmers or witlock tech activate Eloy Jimenez. I'm dropping witlock between those guys. Not ready to get rid of Detmers yet. I'd like to not drop either of them, Guy I, who we assume is a shallow league. By the way, some other fun things here in the chat. Here's from Tim, who was good in the chat yesterday. Tim Zawyer says, I would love to see joking back from Winning Survivor with a Forest Gump level hair. Yes, it would. I mean, look, it would all it's all going to grow in here. It's all gonna grow in here. Not so much up there, a little bit. It's there, but it's like back here a little bit so. But you could see good. This has been ninety degrees here. You see the swarthiness is starting to kick in already on the program.
Speaker 2: The only actually I forgot I do watch one reality show. This would be good for you. Joe Naked and Afraid where you have to spend twelve I've seen that.
Speaker 1: I told you nope, bugs and no eating. No, that's the only thing.
Speaker 2: They don't blur out. The butt just sitting out there just shaking be good for it.
Speaker 1: Would be good ratings. You know, I'm a pretty man. But speaking of funny hair stuff, one of our listeners sent this to me, which is fantastic. I love you. Guys are the best. This is the best group of people, I swear to God. So David Draymond, lead singer of Disturbed, the metal band that everybody thinks that I look like and I do. He posted this because I guess people send him funny ones and he had said it to me and said on the Instagram He's like, oh my god, I thought this was you. For a second. I had to do a double take. I thought it was from your Instagram feed. But here it is. It's him as Simon and Garfunkel. So these are also two potential options for me. Uh the one on the left that.
Speaker 2: Looks just like you, the one on the least, the one on the lef terrifying.
Speaker 1: The one on the right looks like I. You know lights now.
Speaker 2: The one from the right is maybe ten years it's a little too old for some reason. That one but the left one definitely looks like.
Speaker 1: Terrifying, absolutely terrified shoes going going only goes my old friend.
Speaker 2: That's a show that only goes to dive bars. He only goes to dive bars, play dark lights and see indie bands.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I look like, uh, you know what I look like in this bit. I look like if that was me, I look like I worked at Empire Records or something.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure that is. The dumb is just one of the dumber piercing that it.
Speaker 1: Just it's horrendous. I don't he doesn't have it any more. But just like regular him right now, if you look on his Instagram, he looks just like I mean, we look we could be brothers. We should really connect. That's my goal at the end of the show. We connect. There the Reds activated Nick Senzel, remember when he was a thing that was fun From the ten Day I l and Fernando Tattis Junior three home runs yesterday, eight Ribby's for El Paso not to be lost in the shuffle. Brett Baty has a higher exit velocity on his home run yesterday than Tatis. So just saying, boys and girls, if Brett Baty's still flowing around the wad. This is the hot waiver wire week. This might be the hottest waiver wire week that we've had yet or I think season, and.
Speaker 2: I think I think, I think that up in the next week. I think that's my goal here.
Speaker 1: Nine game I think it's a nine game road trip. They got the A's, the Dodgers, and the Giants here. They're doing like that west coast north and California to southern California swing. I think by the time he gets back or the Mets, I should say, get back, I think he's back with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it could even be sooner. I don't know how he could. That team can justify the one hundred batting average from Escabar.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you why. They're gonna win a bunch of games against the A's this weekend, so that'll be good no matter what Escobar does or doesn't too. I think they give Escobar another week, and I think you bring him up, you know at home. I think you do. I think you wait a little bit. All right, let's continue on here. Here's some fun stuff. Javier Bias was benched in the third inning after already being dropped in the lineup for making a base running gaff. The Mets continued to really dodge bullets here. First they didn't sign Bias, then they didn't sign Carlos Korea. It's amazing the bullets that they've dodged here. But Bias continues to be one of the worst free agent signings in recent memory. We called here on the show. We called him a bust. The year he went over there, he had a high ADP. This year the ADP was even worse. Can you drop Hoavi or Bias in his one hundred hitting rear end?
Speaker 2: Oh? Easy easy. I actually was just updating my Dynasty prospect stuff over at in this league dot com and the Dynasty list I was working on. I threw him outside the top three hundred at this point. I loved I loved Javier Bias when he came, but he's a shell of who he was before. And I think in any format you could justify cutting him. Dynasty Keeper ten, Team twelve, Team sixteen, all of it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, all this Joe and Snooky stuff here in the chat, because they're talking about me being in Jersey in the Jersey Shore now didn't happen. Never gonna happen. No, oh god, terrifying, a.
Speaker 2: Little bit more of I'm a jay. Wow guy, you're a snooky guy.
Speaker 1: I am not a snooky guy. What are you kidding me? Donnie c will confirm this in terms of quality and quantity. Quality was definitely my He's gonna confirm it the chat I guarantee in a second. He was there, he lived it with me, whereas Donnie was more of the I would say quantity guy, but that's not surprising if you've met my cousin. All right, let's get to the next bit of news here the three up and the three down. Michael Taylor two home runs from the nine spot last night. Boy, if you had that, What a fantastic return on investment he was last night on df U four ribies for him. Joe Ryan goes to three and oh seven innings, pitch ten K's three hits. He gave up one big hit. It was the Rizzo home run. That was it he was dealing last night. He looked fantastic telling you Joe right, question, is Joe Ryan right now a fantasy ace boom?
Speaker 2: A fantasy ace?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah no, because that what does this boy have to do? But do your what fantasy Ace is implying what he's like a top twelve, top twenty starting pitcher overall on fantasy. I'm not there yet with him. I think he's a top hold on.
Speaker 1: Like, let's look at the numbers, three starts, nineteen innings, three oh two, eight four ERA points, sixty three whip twenty six strikeouts, and nineteen innings.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's great numbers.
Speaker 1: But like I just made Church Lady face at you, good.
Speaker 2: At me, Joe Young, I would no. But like if you're just gonna look at the numbers and you're gonna say those numbers are ACE, okay, maybe yeah, but the sustainability I don't. I just don't think he's an ACE. I think he's a top thirty to top thirty five overall pitcher with the upside if this keeps going to get into the top twenty. But you also got guys like he's just Lozardo who popped up. Pablo Lopez is pop. Who would you rather have right now? Pablo Lopez or Joe Ryan.
Speaker 1: I think they're close. I would rather have Pablo Lopez, but they are super close, and I think Pablo Lopez by seasons end, we're gonna look at as a fantasy ace. Here you go. Confirmation from cousin Tommy. There you go, no lies detected, no lies. Continuing on Brendon Laue fifth one run of the year, two for four. Again, the Rays just continue to rock it. I mean they look so good right now. We'll see what the weekend brings. The three down Johnny Bridell, rough night from mister Brido, seven earned. He didn't get out of the first inning, he only got two outs. This was this is brutal, Welsh. I mean it was fun to watch, but it was brutal if you were a Yankee fan. Adam Ohler two and a third eight hits, seven earned nine ERA for him. The A's are so painfully bad. I mean at this point you just continue to troll the A's like there's no if you want to make some money, troll the A's every single day for one hundred whatever games we have left, just do it. Bailey Falter, his ERA is approaching five by the way, he give up five earned runs last night. Eight hits four and two thirty is zero and two on the season. So with that being said, Welsh, it's time to get to the picking of prizes with Prize Picks, the sponsor of today's show, and don't forget use the promo code leading off when you sign up for Prize Picks, because if you listen yesterday, he had the Joe Ryan strikeout total over and he had the Joe Ryan one and a half earned runs whatever two and a half earned runs under. Guess what, he made a crap ton of money, So one hundred percent deposit back match up to one hundred dollars the promo codes leading off, download the app, go to prize picks dot com. Do all those things, go make some cash. Welsh, What do you have for everybody today?
Speaker 2: Joe first thing? Put up Hugh Morris as comment put up his comment. This is always my favorite thing that happens, and I understand it with podcasters. It's at the very bottom here when you listen to someone for so long and you create an image of what someone looks like and it's a stark reality different.
Speaker 1: Oh here it is. Yeah, look at that time watching live always pictured Welsh with long hair, possible, man button with glasses.
Speaker 2: It's a good look. That's a good that's a good look. That's a you know what I used to have very long hair. I used to have hair that went down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen the picture.
Speaker 2: I believe I probably looked closer to one of those rocksters. I had the brave piercing. I had multiple piercing. Here.
Speaker 1: He basically said, you were like a hipster baseball du fist guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think there's other words that you put in there too, maybe another D word in there, but yeah, I had the long hair and ild you that to keep us on the air. But no glasses. No glasses, So thank you, Hugh.
Speaker 1: I wonder if Hugh Morris did do I look exactly like you pictured? That's what I want to I wonder what I was pictured? As you know.
Speaker 2: Well, let's take a look at the prize picks here.
Speaker 1: I am all that is the prize pick. That is that is the prize winner.
Speaker 2: Good look, it looks better when I'm skinner if that. I'm all Fantasy score here today I have. I am dying to smack on one of these, And today I got a couple of my favorite plays so far. Kyle Schwarber score was actually seven and a half. Last night when I wrote it down, it went up one notch. But we're okay. We're still gonna take it. Kyle Schwarber, Jose Ramirez fantasy score eight and a half and Drew Rasmussen score twenty seven and a half. I have this very like ah about going with the Rays because they're so good and at some point it's going to fall off. I just don't envision Rasmussen being the guy that it's going to fall off for. He has destroyed this fantasy score the last two. So Schwarber, Ramirez and Rasmussen twenty get you one hundred. Let's cash this price picks.
Speaker 1: All right, I am going with sho Heel Tani tonight against Boston. Yeah, buddy, uh, here you go. Here's your little Jersey shore thing right there. Total base is over one and a half. Show heyo, TONI let's stick with him, because again, if you believe in a player, why not just continue to use that player and utilize the fantasy upside. Eight and a half is the total for the fantasy points. Let's go over there, and a big night for Pete A. Lonzo more on the Mets in the second his hitter fantasy score is eight. So that's my trio tonight. Looking ahead here, Okay, I have I told you this is it. It's a very clear picture. We've had what do we have? Fourteen games now? Right? Fifteen games somewhere, give or take. Here you go. The A's are the worst team I've seen in recent I mean, they are horrendously bad. So let's go all in on the Mets tonight, same game, parlay on FanDuel. You're ready for this, very easy, easy stuff here New York Mets on the money line minus one and a half, right, so they're gonna win by more than a run in the half code? Is Senga more than five strikeouts? I tease this down a little bit to the five number, just so I could really lock it in Pete Alonso to hit a home run and to record a hit. Because I think he's gonna hit a home run, I might as well go with the extra one for the hit as well. Duh. It all makes sense. If you put those things together, you get plus six thirty two. Now I understand when you add more things, you add more variance. This is always what I try to tell people. You can break this down if you want and just go all in. If you're gonna go all in on something, go all in on the Sengus strikeout total because I'm telling you right now that's gonna you can even tease that up. I think he could really impress tonight. But if you put these simple things together, for Peter A Lonzo to get a hit home run quote I Senga five strikeouts and the Mets win by a run and a half. To me, this is money in the bank. Also, looking at just the five and a half, you can get this on DK from the strikeout number for Senga plus one thirty five pin Alonzo you can get him with the over for total bases over at betmgm, the King of sports books at plus one twenty five and Starling Marte wanted to have total bases you get him at the plus one fifteen over at bet MGM. And these are all straight from Betting Pros. Again, you go to bettingpros dot com. We want everybody to go to betting Pros dot com. Slash leading off, join our betting group. We're having a lot of fun there. People are starting to join it, which is great. Shout out to those who have download the app. That's the way it's much easier to track your progress. And again you don't have to bet real money, just betting fake units, just to play along with us and have some fun and be in the conversation, because that's what it's about. It's about being in the conversation and having a good time, and that's what this show is about. Welsh, what are you about tonight? I'm betting.
Speaker 2: I'm about trying to keep by the way my high ROI and winning percentage in that betting group which has been up there, and I'm all about that today. I locked in a couple things late last night. I have not even dug in for the rest of the slate. So again I would tell you go and sign up and if you put on notifications, if you want to see like what we add and what I might add. Here's what I've got and I've kind of an agreement on a little bit of this. I'm going with a moneyline parlay Mets Yankees. It's all New York. It's the big Apple of parlays. Pays plus one twenty nine Mets Yankees, straight up win. Give me that. I'm also going with the Tampa Bay first five to be up by a run. So through the first five innings, Tampa is up by at least one run with Rasmussen. When I locked it in, it was just about even money minus one oh five. This one is similar to my what was it my Kyle Wright one I did the other day, where I was so assured that it was going to be under that I bid I bet two units, well, Drew Rasmussen, if you strikeout, number is still four and a half. I ate it the minus one fifty and I've put two units on it to pay because he is definitely a strikeout machine. And then I did a little k P prop parlay with exactly what you said with Senga. You want some better odds, Maybe you don't like doing that, go Rasmussen four and a half k over, Senga five and a half k over and it pays one eighty five that one. I'm even toying around. I might jump back in on that INTI now.
Speaker 1: Senga's opening schedule here Welsh with the Marlins twice and the the A's man like his trade value could be an all time high. And I'm not trying to get out of the code. I sang a business at all, but yeah, I know you are. I'm not. I love the guy, and it's not because he's a met because god knows, I'm the biggest self loathing met fan there is. But I just think what a way to start. And it's worth at least kicking the tires. I see what the trade value is out there. By the way, did you see that John Hayman tweet about Billy Eppler and show, hey Otani? People forget Billy Eppler was the guy that brought Otani in in the first place, so there's a relationship. And then apparently the brain trust Billy Yeppler with Steve Cohen. Steve Cohen was at the Baseball World Class because that guy doesn't miss a trick and he has been watching all this stuff and all the things, and apparently they are prepared to go after Otani hard.
Speaker 2: What a shock the.
Speaker 1: Tradeline, I mean, And people said, originally, you know, he wouldn't come to the East coast and that was only West coast teams. But now that he's in the States, it's not as big of a deal. Just wa, man, you know why cause he gonna have a billion dollars, so he's gonna get you have a billion dollars, Yeah, you'll move to the East coast for a couple of years.
Speaker 2: If the if the Angels don't get this, like they're putting out Jose Suarez, who's just stinking it up. If they continue to put out this garbage rotation and they don't start winning games that not only they should win, but maybe they shouldn't, then they're gonna have to look at themselves at the deadline and like, really, can you bring back Otani? Because the Mets do have a lot of pieces that they could move in like a all for nothing type of Soto type trade. But I still don't think it happens. I think it goes to free agency. But it'll be interesting to watch.
Speaker 1: It's kind of fun.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: The leader board for the betting we have Shark psych is at the top, the Welsh is number two, and I'm number three in the group. So like at that, what is that?
Speaker 2: Are you looking at r o I or winning percentage?
Speaker 1: It's r o I. So there you go, because you know me, it's go big or go home.
Speaker 2: That's click on winning percentage real quick.
Speaker 1: I can't because it's a screenshot that married Okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. I'm live here on the show. I'm working here. By the way, everyone likes your hat. Uncle Ted talks wants to know. Is it like a new era fitted one I have? I have one as well. It's blue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's just a one.
Speaker 1: You can get a fancy pros dot com slash shop.
Speaker 2: By the way, I got mine hat up there.
Speaker 1: I usually keep it there in the distance. But let's go our hats on. Let's put some hats on here.
Speaker 2: Hey, look at Joey. It's Joey hat.
Speaker 1: He's the one. I got a blue hat. He's got another color hat. We've all got hat. Wait, wait, hold on, I gotta do the DFS segment. So I got a turn you round?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah it's DFS.
Speaker 1: Hold on time, because anybody who talks to DFS always as a backwards hat. Yours, yours is fitted, mine's not. I got this this cheap one. Look at you. I'm full time imported.
Speaker 2: You actually look your hat's a little too big on the top. It's almost like something.
Speaker 1: You can't Why I don't wear it. It's because of the snack back here. So it's ridiculous. We are having fun today. This is a fun show, all right. Let's get to uh oh wait, do DFS.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you can take yours off and it doesn't mess up your hair. But yeah, yeah, keep it on for DFS talk.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Yeah, what's up? Everybody's Joey P talking to DFS. What's happening? All right, let's go nest to Cortes tonight ten point three. You know it's gonna be code I Senga Yankees and Mets. Yankees rebound from an awful night. The Mets pound the Athletics into oblivion. Jeff McNeil. I'm sorry to be so East Coast bias tonight, but look, it's just the fact. Let's just go make some money here. Jeff McNeil's two six, Canna Is two seven, Carl Santana swinging hot bat for the Pirates is gonna be low roster percentage two point six, Trey Mancini two point five in the middle of that order. Two, let's go to the home run calls for the weekend. Uh, and let's take a look at the leaderboard for home runs as well. I'm going to be taking Pee Alonso for the weekend. You can see primetimes up to seven DHB Daddy up at seven is.
Speaker 2: Hit that comment off the board.
Speaker 1: I will take the comment off the board in this lets.
Speaker 2: Just say we can't see the bottom there.
Speaker 1: I can't see that, all right, all right, so here we go. So Welsh, I'm taking Alonso for the weekend again trolling the a's what are you doing here for the weekend? I like that.
Speaker 2: Actually, I was really sitting for Alonso for a bit as well. I'm gonna go Kyle Schwarber today with the Reds. I love this matchup. I think I might get two on the board today. So I'm gonna go with Schwarbs and as of right now, I'll take them through the weekend. I might change it, and I can go and change it myself if I just go in to the discord and I lock in in the home run channel, I can change it myself at any time. You guys could do the same if you were on the Fantasy Pros discord as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, go Fancy Rose dot com slash chat again. Free to join. Go do Fantasypros dot Com slash Premium and upgrade today or just drop a comment below in this amazing video and you might win for free. Free upgrade. There you go. We just gave one away yesterday the Football Show. We're giving them away, but don't wait in a one year premium upgrade right now fantas pros dot com slash premium now Welsh some fun stuff here again, the chat is just spectacular today. I mean, high marks for the chat, David says, Joe looks like Bobaschett. Now, I don't know what you know sort of substances you're on here, David, But thank you. I think that's a great compliment. By the way, I watched Cavin Bigio's at bat last night to end the game against Alex Lang, And is there more disappointing child right now of a major league player than Calvin Bigio. I mean, like, his at bat was so poor in that in that last we was just so bad. And I watched him and he got he got called out on a check swing too. It was just brutal, absolutely brutal. But you know he's sitting there with vlad boba Schett, there's Cavin Bigio's like, hey, my dad played the major leagues.
Speaker 2: Too, Like, yeah, sure, well, I think it's tough on that on the bench, the team context is really really tough. But there's probably a lot more disappointing kids to their baseball fathers in general.
Speaker 1: But no, Calvin Bigio, he's the worst. He's where you go. By the way. Also leaving on a nice note, did you see the Bobby Witt junior hitting the foul ball and his father catching it?
Speaker 2: It was very cool.
Speaker 1: That was moment.
Speaker 2: I love Bobby. I love Bobby, but I love the whole dynamic of that whole team, that whole family and really the team too. But yeah, now that was a great moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a great show today. Y'all are absolutely hilarious. I love it. We've got over two hundred people joining us right now. And I agree, Sam, I need the I need the upgrade. I mean, what happened was they sent this to me, you know, along early on, and I think this is like, hey, welcome to the thing. But you could see it's too puffy up here. I look like I look like Mario Brothers, which I'm going to see this week too. It' I went him the hat dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can all do that. It's all works, It's not all Yeah, No, you actually did look it all you look you look like your hat if it had two eyes that would come alive like it was Mario ottas to wear hats.
Speaker 1: I actually looked much better than my bald head, but this one in particular, it's very puffy.
Speaker 2: This is a great question something. It almost looks like.
Speaker 1: The big hat that I sent Debro.
Speaker 2: That yeah, kind of does. Someone says it has a bigger head. You were me, what is your fitted hat head side.
Speaker 1: Well, without hair, I think it's seven and eighth so I'm imagining you have a bigger head than I.
Speaker 2: Oh yea, yeah, I got a bigger head. I'm like, I do like seven and a half.
Speaker 1: So I have a nice round of melon here. It's very good.
Speaker 2: You do kind of like a smaller head. I was just with Joe when did the video.
Speaker 1: I have a big face, which is why I'm good on camera, but a smaller head, so it's everything's proportioned properly. But Welsh is a giant human being, so.
Speaker 2: I got a little baby lipso that's only weird thing. Baby.
Speaker 1: The show is declining quickly. Let's get out of here before it goes off the rails. Go out and make money on the a's this weekend. Please everyone, for the love of God, I want you to come back here Monday, and I want your pockets lined with money. Go to bettingpros dot com slash leading off. Go join the group there and go to prize picks. Go make some selections there. Go get some kode I Senga shares, some Otani shares. Let's go. Let's have some fun. Use that promo code leading off when you do. I want everybody to have a great weekend. I'm going to see the Mario Brothers movie on a Sunday with my keys. We got all the gain, we get a pop a corner, we go watch it a movie. What are you doing this weekend? Well, anything's funny to get taxes.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do taxes.
Speaker 1: Tax I'm you're a last minute taxes guy.
Speaker 2: I know I'm not Joe. I am not. I'm actually one of the earliest taxes except if you don't remember a little bit of job stuff this past year, I'm almost coming up on here, so so I've been avoiding it. So I'm gonna do taxes. I'm doing a so rare video which is going to be coming up here soon on Fantasy Pros, my trade video. I'm literally just going to be working all weekend. I'm gonna drink a lot, a lot.
Speaker 1: Do you you do your own taxes, don't.
Speaker 2: I've done it for ye almost ten years and this will probably be the last year that I do my own taxes.
Speaker 1: There you go, I'm going to uh yeah, I got a guy again.
Speaker 2: Told me the number. You told me the number of your guy though, and I was like, yeah, I'm gonna keep Oh.
Speaker 1: But I have a business with the Black Book and things. It's more complex because it's an LLC. It's the whole thing. But nobody cares about that. So let's get out of here. Wonderful weekend. Go out in the fresh air. Go do some things. Go to the movies, a lot of good movies. I know airs out there. I want to see that John Wicks out there. Go do some stuff this weekend. Watch some baseball. Come back Monday. Join us and don't forget to like sharing. Subscribe to Fantasy Bros MLB. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Kids,