Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is leading off live as b Joey b joe Pi's if you're with me, of course is the Welsh and it's all of you, the Peanuts and the cracker Jacks live here on our Twitch, Twitch dot tv Slash Fantasy Pros. That's the place to be if you want to watch us live. And I see every single day more of you showing up, more of you watching on Twitch, which is cool. But if you can't watch us live on Twitch you just don't have the time, or if this is a bad time for you, don't fret. Don't worry, baby, Everything's gonna be all right. You can watch us on the YouTube channel and we are dangerously close to twenty five thousand subscribers, which is very exciting because that means, dude, that's right, Mario and Luigi will be Monday if we can get over twenty five thousand. We are so close right now, Welsh, so close. We're like one brick away.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, we're definitely like I don't know if it's a brick, but it's probably like one mushroom. You know. We have to go down the one tunnel and then we can get a couple of gold coin. We're very very close Mario and Luigi. What everybody's always asked for. I gotta be honest with you, I don't know how we do a show. Is that? What's the theme? We can't be like, oh, you know, hey, it's a show, ha Tani, and we can't do the voices the whole show. So I don't know what the what we'll roll.
Speaker 1: I just I think we do the show straight and just don't acknowledge the fact that that's what we're wearing. That. I think that's I think that's the bit. That's just that we never acknowledge it. It's just a regular show, that's what it is. But we've got a lot to get into today.
Speaker 2: Turtles across us and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Turtle's flying across special effects. That's gonna be great. But just like there was a you know, return after Super Mario Brothers, the first one you had, of course Super Mario two, it's Joe Pizapia two. Because show Hao Tani hit a home run yesterday. I'm back baby. I'm finally got my number one home run. It's just a matter of time now. So I gave everybody that we could start just like I always do and now I'm coming for you. Uh so, I guess here's the only question. Are the Dodger's gonna go on a hundred sixty two? Oh Welsh, because that's what it feels like they might.
Speaker 2: But I just want to point out, like Gallon strikes out thirteen, we have all these great stories. Joe makes it about himself the start of the show. Everybody I got am I not that he walked the game.
Speaker 1: Off.
Speaker 2: It's about Joe getting on the board the most the most MEMI me of all time. I'm very happy for you. Yep, light it up. There you go, you you guessed show. Hey Otani for a homer what a bold called? Joe? Glad you're on the board. Hopefully Cali leaves you off on every single week like they left me off last week and not giving you proper.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be the worst, right. I don't know if you're gonna make the board today. We'll have to wait and see. Oh but yees shoey Otani got a home run. Also, Raphael Devers got a hit. Hooray two for four with a double yesterday. Now he did go over twenty one first so that was you asked my.
Speaker 2: Question, called it and he's like, who, what's gonna happen? First he said, Devers is gonna get a hit, and it was nice to see. Maybe it's gonna boy over a little bit. Everybody on his case, but just need a little bit to go his way. He's a great, great hitter. I'm still a little bit in the by territory. But I know you're not. I know you still hate him.
Speaker 1: I don't hate him. I am just concerned. Two hits does not assuage my concerns. And if you don't know what that means, look it up. Learn a word today. Also, the Red Sox continue to throw money around because Christian Campbell got paid. That's right, eight years, sixty million dollars for Christian Campbell. We actually have a live look of him receiving this money. We can show you that really quick. Here. So Christian Campbell. Another extension, crouchet gun extension. Here's Christian Campbell with all of his money right here. Let's see if we can get that up there. Michael Kelly, where's Christian Campbell? Oh? No, you know what happened. He was ordering a breakfast burrito and he said at the top of the show, I might have to go run out and get my breakfast burrito. Oh, he must be back for the breakfast burrito. There it is, there's Christian Campbell got his pile of money. Thank you AI for giving this wonderful image.
Speaker 2: What is that supposed to be? That looks like something from Mario Like he's sitting on a.
Speaker 1: Money does it's like a Mario Kart money cart. Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't like that one. Actually, I really don't like that. And the money too does. It doesn't sit well with me. Look at how the mine doesn't.
Speaker 1: I'll take all that money.
Speaker 2: Why does he look like he played in nineteen thirty two?
Speaker 1: I know it's very nineteen sixty four. It's very nineteen sixty four Red Sox. I don't know why, but this AI was very much like this today. So it's like he I guess Carl Yastremsky and he are going to be teammates.
Speaker 2: By way, again, just point out by the East Coast biases that you're doing. You're talking about Christian Campbe, which is a day older. I started the show with Otani. How about could tell Mark, well, yeah that you hit a homer. You didn't even mention that.
Speaker 1: Tawi hit a home run for me, he walked the game off, and you're like, I'm on the board, but you're not even mentioned.
Speaker 2: Could tell. Mark Tate got assigned a contract extension with the Diamondbacks this year, twice as much money as Christian Campbell. Could tell, locked up probably for his career with the Arizona Diamondbacks's gonna go down as one of the best Diamonbacks of all time. And he is locked in with Corbyn Carroll for years ago come. But we're talking about Christian Campbell and his little little money cart. There's a little money It almost looks like an animal, like there's like a sheep. Everything that's over.
Speaker 1: Still driving a cart of some kind, that's for sure. All right, Let's move on to Ivan, the great Ivan Herrera three home run, six RBI, my favorite sleeper catcher of the year. Very excited. Here's a question here from uh Matton. Excuse me, Yeah, Matt on the mound, Yeah Matton, Matt on the mountain. But the mond on the mound. Uh Matt on the mound wants to know I or Yanire Diaz. It's still Diaz. But I've been heard I had a great day. Let's not get crazy here.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And it is National Burrito Day apparently, so I just found that out, which that's inspiring. I do love burritos. Burritos are more important than work.
Speaker 2: Do you need a special like I'm a pretty uh, I'm a basic on on the burritos.
Speaker 1: Just give me just shocking beans.
Speaker 2: And g a little avocado, like on there's some sour cream.
Speaker 1: Do you need like all the differents the carne asada, Give me chiso, give me, give me, give me all the different burritos, depending on my mood, give me.
Speaker 2: If you'll give me fire, give me that which I desire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. But look, great day for Ivan Herrera, and I think this goes to show you if you were in those single catcher leagues. We get talking. Herrera's probably somewhere between the twelve and fifteen catcher on the board, and he has gotten off to a great start and starting to heat up as well. Jordan Walker playing very well, Victor Scott looking pretty good. I think it feels like the Cardinals are doing a good job here by letting the kids play, turning over this organization a little bit, and no one or not at some point I think will get dealt do you agree or disagree? And I think they're gonna continue this overturning of the Cardinals into whatever this next generation version is gonna be.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I mean, Sonny Gray is struggling right now. He get blasted of it yesterday. I think they're gonna look to move him sometime in the season. They'll get Aeronatto out and they're gonna let these guys keep keep rolling. That was like the big positive thing. I think Jordan Walker is starting to come in. I'm feeling good about that. Large Nubar is another one of those. And Ivan Herrera, like I loved his comments after the game where he was just like, hey, listen, I took less money to be here for the tradition and could have, you know, gone somewhere else, and like he gets to be the guy. And there was a question in spring training would Pedro Pejas or would it be Ivan Herrera? Would they be going a fifty to fifty split. That looks like that question has been answered. It is going to be Herrera, and he's got a legit shot to finish as a top ten catcher. But it's not over like cal Riley. It's not over obviously Yanni your diz.
Speaker 1: But maybe he.
Speaker 2: Starts to push the territory of the Logan o' hoppies or the shee Leangaliers. But very very good.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, maybe Tyler who does social media for us, The batting practice clearly paid off for Devers. Yes, clear. If you missed yesterday's show, go back and watch that. It was very entertaining. We showed you live action Rathfield Devers batting.
Speaker 2: We have a clip of it on Social two which I got to watch this morning when I woke up and it made me laugh again.
Speaker 1: It's very good. It's very good. Nice job by Tyler there doing that. All right, let's get to more of the headlines because there's a lot to get to. Skien struck out six thirteen swings and missus out of one hundred two bitches. This off the sheet, but Welsh put it back on because you really want to talk about skeens no decisions. I thought you did. No, I thought I took this off.
Speaker 2: I added one thing on the sheet, which is my little setup for a little bit later.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to that. I like to see. I usually surprised Welsh in the show. He's going to surprise me today, So I'm excited to see that no decisions were a big theme yesterday. Freddie Peralta eight innings for the first time. It is twenty nineteen, twenty nineteen. The last time he threw eight innings. He was terrific. Eight strikeouts, no walks, two HiT's, one run, no decision called Reagans ten strikeouts or five innings he got, no decision, gave up just one run. So frustrating on one hand, but positive in the other. I know, Welsh, when we were on the live stream yesterday on the YouTube channel, you were having some massive fomo, some real concerns because you wanted the cole Reagans overr on strikeouts and you didn't take it, and then you watch him drop a ten spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah well okay, so but I did say I did a strikeout parlay, which worked out. I had Reagan's and Crochet. But what killed me was I was playing around with the ault line on Reagan's and Crochet. You go seven and then eight, and they both got to eight. Reagans looked really good. That's actually more of the theme I would throw into yesterday. Outside of no decisions. It was bouncebacks. Not gonna do it because I know we're going to talk about Zach Gallan. Zach Gallon looked phenomenal. Garrett Crochet was a little like in that first start. He looked absolutely dominant in this one, getting which again Reagan's was back. He was getting big swing and missus the fastball was going. There were a lot of pictures in that first start that were like, ye, that really really dominated. And then the funny thing, a couple guys that dominated in the first start came back down to earth a little bit. Mackenzie Gore. Yeah, Jeffery springs big time.
Speaker 1: You mean Mackenzie Gore the thirteenth best pitcher in baseball or wherever he.
Speaker 2: Was on Dan Fail Are you okay? So is this last start going to be you completely out on McKenzie Gore?
Speaker 1: Now, No, I'm in on Gore where he was, which is hey, a guy you can get strikeouts with, who's gonna have an era a push wishing four and is every now and then going to drop some really good outings. But I'm not a guy that I'm starting every single week without a doubt. I'm not there with McKenzie Gore. I don't think he's in that ring. Do you think he's a must start every week?
Speaker 2: Gore, I'm not okay, I mean must start.
Speaker 1: He's not left in my rotation. I'm looking at the matchup. I'm trying to figure out and I understand. The first start was against the Phillies and he was great, but I'm gonna be very careful. Two start weeks, Sure, good matchups. Sure he's pitching against the Rockies. Yeah, okay, I'm in. But you know, I think you gotta still manage him a little bit, that's all.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was still a fine start. Five innings, he struck out five. He only gave up two runs when it was all said and done, he gave up a ton of contact and a ton of hard hit contact. Part of the problem, this is the thing to monitor. What happened was the difference between the two starts. The slider went away again. He went fastball, curveball. Slider was like twenty percent in the first start. It was down to seven percent in this last one. So I you know, we got to get back to that. That I think is going to be the key, and I think he'll see more sliders on the other And by the way, did nobody like my hair anymore. Be Weezy says Welsh needs a hat. We've already told.
Speaker 1: Well, I think they just like the hats you have cool hats I had.
Speaker 2: I think the dog hat fund again. Go back to the hat fund we need at the Welshu on Venmo and we will get new hats. But I'm very apologized that you have to look at my stupid hair. Could We'll put a couple of hats in next week.
Speaker 1: Springs, by the way, also Springs, you know, not the best start yesterday, but he gave up basically one hard hit and it was the three run homer to Suzuki. He was fine outside of that, so if somebody's panicking about him, forget it. Let's talk about some other questions. How do we feel about Zack Gallen the rest of the season. I feel pretty good. It's a nice turnaround there, So Welsh Gallon much better second start. As you were mentioning before, h dropper Rangifo or Bladet for Jack Lighter with the blister, I don't think I want to do either of that right now. If I'm gonna drop one of those guys, I think it would be BLA day where would you be Yeah.
Speaker 2: It'd be bladey. Though. There is a really funny video that was out there. I saw last night of Bledet talking to one of the what is it like Mizuno or what one of the bat reps, and he was going through ordering torpedo bats. He specifically ordered torpedo bats that he's about to have, So we'll see if that goes. But all that aside, I would it would be lighter. I had somebody ask me yesterday is Jack Lider a musk grab? And I was like, no, he's not a musk grab, but he's moving from slight streamer to the heavy streamer that you may be hold on to this year. It's two really good starts. The sliders looked good, the fastball looks fantastic. He's finding some command and that's the big key, and that's something that you hold on too. I know you hate him, nepo, he's the worst thing. I still think there could be something there. So he is borderlining. You should pick him up if you can.
Speaker 1: He's been that. I hope he becomes something else, but that's what he is currently up until he has six good starts in a row, and then I will remove that tag. By the way, this is the best green name ever because I love Righteous Gemstones, Baby Billy's Bible Bonker. I mean, I just watched them latest episode from this week.
Speaker 2: It is nuts a season half, but Baby Billy is one of the best characters.
Speaker 1: So good anyway, favorite burrital place in New York. Now, I have a favorite burrito place, but I do have a favorite empanada place, Empanada Mama in Hell's Kitchen. There's a couple of locations about the Hell's Kitchen, one specifically, best sangree you'll ever eat. The Panadum menu is unbelievable. Ask Andrew Erickson. Welsh. I took him there in August when he came over and hung out for the weekend. Blew his mind. We had the best time.
Speaker 2: We'll do real burritos when you come to Arizona. You guys have pizza. We have burritos here.
Speaker 1: There you go. Some more news to get to closer alert, perhaps a new one. Dennis Santana pitched a scoreless ninth Bednar sent down. Is Santana the new guy for Saves in Pittsburgh?
Speaker 2: Welsh, Yeah, it looks like it. That's been a big question all around the last couple of days, and then we talked about this on the live stream. Bednar sent down Holderman is the guy that was actually on roster resource. I had been telling some people I think it's Santana because Holderman blew two saves. He ended up coming in early, gave up another earned run. Dennis Santana came in, was pretty good fastball hits ninety five, horrible command on it, but it was still around the zone. Everyone was eating on the slider, got two weak pieces of contact, walked a guy, and then got to pop out. It was a pretty clean inning. Dennis Santana's going to get more looks for Pittsburgh because they got to close those things down and no one could get over. By the way the broadcast, dude was wearing his pants like actually, like the Freddy Freeman video. You remember the Freddy Freeman scary piece of art that you put up his du He wore his pants above his knees, but like almost midway through his thighs, and he had like the athletic warmers up. They go and watch the video if you can't. These guys could not stop freaking out about how high Dennis Santana's pants were and it's like, dude, he's closing the game, let's chill out about the pants if.
Speaker 1: It was a funny moment. The announcers Gary Coda and Keith her Nandez and the Mets extra innings yesterday there was a hot mic moment and Keith Hernandez goes, well, that was a piss poor inning. I love it. I think right as they were coming back for freak, it was just awesome. Like immediately I went to the internet and there was If.
Speaker 2: Anybody watches, I think you should leave. With Tim Robinson, the pants thing is very similar to like the tables bit where they're like, but what about the tables, He's like, stop asking about the tables, Like, that's the pants With Dennis Santana, that's my meme.
Speaker 1: Are we worried about Clay Holmes. I'm not worried yet, but I do want to throw this out there that all through spring, Francisco Alvarez was the catcher for these guys, and Francisco Alvarez people love throwing to that guy. I'm not saying that the other catchers in New York. Actually they had performed very well in instead defensively, especially yesterday, but I think there is something about working with a catcher and getting a rhythm and things like that. So maybe a little bit of that yesterday. Some weird luck too. Potentially they're also Anthony Volpi hit another home run. He's got four home runs this season. Uh so there you go.
Speaker 2: Cheap as diamondback. AJ Puck very important too. You talked about closers. AJ Puck another save opportunity. It wasn't clean, but he came in with guys on and he gave up that stupid flyball homer to Volpi. So I think people are kind of look at that and be like, eh, but that's too safe. Yeah, he has locked those down, and I think that is a really good spot.
Speaker 1: I saw a really hilarious somebody in my home league change their team name. They had profar so now where they are profarmance enhancing Drugs. They changed their team too, and I thought that was really I like, that's clever. All right, let's get to the subs for today, because I've got a lot of them. Got new subs today, got a lot of people coming in. Might be burrito day, but we care about subs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we do well. Our boy CF Nuniez subscribed with Prime the Prime continue want to point out to people, really incredible. We've gone over six hundred followers. We've pushed a bunch more subs. We had subs while we were out yesterday. Mike Wish joined up with using the Prime. Lots of you guys can do it. You can hook up your Prime account and you can get a free sub gets rid of the ads, can get you in the home run contest. You're supporting us. We love you for doing that. Thank you to all the people that have followed as well. Laser, I see Steely Steve in their braction. Keep doing it. Over six hundred. We're pushing. We've got to set a goal to get over one hundred subs and we crack the most live viewers we have in a single show. What perfect timing than me bringing up are one piece leading off one piece set.
Speaker 1: I got a piece for you. We're gonna be talking about the rookie lookie in a second. I want to bring up Matt on the mound again. Who to stash long term? Kobe Mayo or Kyle Teal? I think you see Teal first. I'll take yeah, I kind of he's got the easier path, right.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I've said this in my Prospect video, Like Teal isn't maybe super popular for a lot of people, but he's been mashing. There's no place for Kobe Mayo right now. They even had the potential with the injury to Colton Cal's aer, like maybe you could move stuff around. They still didn't do it. So I think Teal is a really good stash right now.
Speaker 1: Look, if you love the show, tell your friends. I know what he's said. Oh you know, I don't want to give away all my secrets. Stop that help us have careers that Please, don't be so selfish. If you love the show, share it, tell your friends, tell everybody about it, send it along. Have you watched these two idiots talk baseball. It's a good time. We appreciate it. Let's get into the rookie. Lookie, Matt Shaw two, it's two RBI, two runs two of everything was like Noah's ark for Matt Shaw yesterday. Nick Kurtz again two for four, two run Homer three. Harbi dude, indeed, I mean they got to figure this out.
Speaker 2: Like I told you, Joe, what did I I've been talking about Nick Kurtz. I love Nick. He played in the AFL. He's one of those guys. Only two guys. There's three players in the last like seven years in the AFL. I can remember went straight from the draft into the AFL. It was Nico Horner and then this year Jack Kagleon and Nick Kurtz came and played. He's a monster. We talked about on the prospects segment. The only freaking problem is the soda Strum and Rooker are both taking up where Kurtz is. Kurts doesn't have position flexibility, but he is destroying baseball's right now. They might need to figure it out in some capacity because he is a monster and a really really fun stash right now.
Speaker 1: Zach Veen two for five four to be a stolen base Veen is a very volatile, immature, but fun entertaining fellow. Still big strikeout there too, But it's just so it's so stupid, Like the Rockies are not going anywhere and they go out there and bring in Mickey Moniac for Frick's sake instead of letting this kid play. It's just it's so stupid. Also, Chandler Simpson two for five two and a stolen.
Speaker 2: They've done this forevers though. Remember it was like, hey, we got these great prospects, but we signed Daniel Murphy who's thirty seven years old.
Speaker 1: And the best part about the Murphy was, we have all these prospects who play second base or first base. Yeah, so let's sign Daniel Murphy who could basically only kind of play second base a couple days a week and only play first bad. And it was before the DH game to the National League. That's just the dumbest.
Speaker 2: It was the old Gary Gampson thing. Remember everybody wanted Gary Hampson.
Speaker 1: Was Ryan McMahon early on. There was another guy in that mix too. It was all these guys who kind of played second or first, but nobody's really good at it. Three up and three down. Zach Gallon was awesome, thirteen strikeouts against the Yankees. Hunter Green struck out eight second straight starting. Zach Wheeler got the over. Remember lock it in anytime you see the Rockies, look for the over. It's a high number. Eight and a half. I tend to shy away from We went over it yesterday. Yesterday I was three and one and betting too. A crushed life. Follow me on betting pros right now. But seriously, like, what a good day for those three pitchers it was.
Speaker 2: And I want to talk Gallen's important to talk about for a minute, because I got it. I was so worried because I saw him in person or the first start, the pitch mix completely changed. It's what you want again, fastball thirty one percent and guess what it was back in the zone. That was the biggest problem. Veilo was still a little bit of an issue. Knuckle curve was disgusting. He had thirteen whiffs on eighteen swings. And the change up was really really great as well, sixty three percent with rate. It is all about the fastball, though he had no ability to command it. In the first start, he got his strikes in. It set up the other pitches and he looked like old school Gallon. So I am backtracking a lot of my worries because I was scared that thing. We saw what happens when he doesn't have his fastball. He goes to the second. He found it back. He dominated the Yankees. Thirteen strikeouts looked great. Buy lo opportunity has gone, And unfortunately I never told you to buy low on it because I was terrified. But he was back.
Speaker 1: All right. With the good comes the bad. Here's a three down for you. We have Blake Snell five hits, five runs, so not the best one for him. Sean Burke, who was really good in his first start. Another one's guy's good the first start and not so good the second time around six runs, four and a third innings, and Mark Vento's ozero for five. Now at the end, he did have a hard hit ball that he ended up getting on base in a crucial moment in that game. Is a fun game with the Marlins yesterday, so after all the shows were done, I got to watch that game and the rest of its entirety extra innings. Huge home run for Alonso, but I think Vento's will snap out of it eventually. He's on my bi loos for this week one hundred percent. Also keep an eye out Waiver Wire video dropping later today too with Welsh and myself breaking all those guys down. But Welsh, you know, if you're zero for five in life and you needed like something to kind of change what's going on, you'll shake it up a little bit. Let me recommend something to you. It's Kaisa Trex. If your performance isn't where it needs to be in some of these people right now, like Mark Viento's his his performance is not where we wanted to be. Sean Burke wasn't where we wanted it to be. These are signs of maybe low testosterone. I don't know. I'm just saying, I'm just talking out loud. I'm just I'm talking out loud, and that is a condition that affects about thirty percent of adult men. So I'm just saying, when you do the you know the list of major league players, thirty percent. I'm just saying, I'm just talking out loud. And Kaisa trecks as an FDA approved testosterone replacement therapy designed for men just like you or them. I'm just talking out loud. It's not an injection, and it's not a jel. It's a twice daily pill that fits seamlessly into your active lifestyle, a very active lifestyle, just like Welsh leaves. And also it helps you restore your testosterone to optimal levels and you don't want low t holding you back. So visit kisatrecks dot com to learn more and find a provider near you who can help you get started. That's Kaisa trecks Ky z A t r e x dot com my prescription only. Kaisa Trecks is a controlled subs and can be a target of abuse. Don't abuse the Kaisa tracks. What's wrong with you? Why would you do that? Kaisa tres is not for use in pregnant women, DUH or men with prostate or breast cancer, so don't use it there. Safety and efficacy in those younger than eighteen is not known, so if you're under eighteen, don't use the Kisa Trecks. This is for men. It's for older mature men like the Welsh, and tell your doctor about all medical conditions and medication. Serious side effects include increased blood pressure, worsening prostate symptoms, increased risk of prostate cancer, blood clots and the legs and lungs, decreased sperm count, liver problems in larger, painful breasts, and breathing problems while you sleep. Common side effects include swelling in the ankle's, feet, or body, increase, red blood cell count, increase in prostate specific antigen or PSA levels. But PSA is a test to use to detect processing cancer, so report these symptoms to your doctor. Call your doctor today to learn more about KISA tracks. And for questions. If you possibly have any after for more information, I gave you everything I have. Visit kisatrex dot com or call one eight three three nine four nine five zero four zero four Kaisa Tracks Ready to move on? We must oh my goodness, Gration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could have had the one piece the one piece up while you were doing that read. I think that would have been great speaking if.
Speaker 1: You want to get your one piece up, Guisa Tracks. Let's get to injuries. Frankie Montas has begun a throwing program that's good, very positive. Who we bounced us from the rotation that's yet to be seen. Jack Lighter did leave Wednesday start against the Reds with a blister issue, so we're gonna keep an eye on that. Hunter, excuse me. Gunner Henderson another rehab start zero for three, so he's still kind of working his way through. We're expecting him to be back on Friday. We don't have clarity quite yet. Also, Grayson Rodriguez through a bullpen session yesterday without any incidents, so far go ahead.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say the Gunner thing. He was originally supposed to be activated today. They said it was a scheduled day off, so he's going to be activated Maniana on Friday, So that was.
Speaker 1: A little bit. I love it people get excited for the Kaisa treks read as they should the sponsor of the show. They're paying money. I want you and if you want to get more excited, Kais Trucks just saying, get that testosterone up. X rays came back negative for Carlos Rodon's right four army was struck in the right arm with one hundred and fifteen mile an hour a line drive off the Battle Cantel Marte on Wednesday, so that was he's okay. Paid many and Lucas g Alito with a hamstring issue fired too and a third squirrels innings Wednesday. Would you be picking up Giolito right now?
Speaker 2: I'm actually kind of interested in that, I could be. Honestly, I didn't even realize he was at that spot where he was starting to drop some innings. They got a lot of injuries. You know, Brian Bayo has been struggling. I'm not sure how much they would push gi Aledo.
Speaker 1: I don't know if.
Speaker 2: He's in the level of like Stash, but you.
Speaker 1: Think the roster percentages on CBS, God, let's play the game.
Speaker 2: I bet it's I mean, I know CBS is high. I would bet it's like thirty percent.
Speaker 1: Thirty three. Oh you're so good, so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't know like what that's going to end up looking like. But if it's a really competitive league, like yeah, maybe, but I think they're gonna baby him early on. He'll be a little bit better latter half of the season. Also, who's the spot he's going to take in a rotation because you've got ber How how the hell of the only two?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't think right now.
Speaker 1: Well, BeO has been working his way back from into two fact and we know it's low testosor not Viagar. But that's not funny. It's funnier when we talk about the other way. We're trying to have some fun here.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, speaking of Kaisa Treks, Dick Fits, Richard Fitz is in the road.
Speaker 1: Richard Fitz, thank you. If the Richard fits you know the rest. All right, Uh, let's move on here to our best bets of the day. And here we go, ladies and gentlemen. So for me today, I'm taking the over Philly and Colorado will getting together with two subpar pitchers. The numbers just nine and a half. Let's go nine and a half over. I think the team total of Phillies might be over this just on its own today. You also have got the Yankees in Arizona Diamondbacks on board here nine and a half in the little ballpark. I'm going over there too, your boy who just got paid ca tell Marte over one and a half total bases at plus one ten and Elie de la Cruz to steal a base. Big day from Ellie. I'm expecting big day, huge day from Elie de la Cruz. Plus one sixty five. I love that one. I expect him to be on base several times. More to come on, Ellie de la Cruz Welsh, where are you going for your best bets of the day. I love this first one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love your Ellie one too. I almost did that. I was looking Ellie. Actually weirdly, his total base is zero point five, so it's one total base and it's under minus two hundred. Those are still big odds, but not very favorable they feel with him in Nestra Cortez. I'm not so sure about that. I like some of the I kind of went away from the game totals, I'm not in love with today. I'm trying to be very stinuous about it. I was one in one yesterday. We got the nerfee. We didn't get the first five I did have on betting pros, a strikeout Harley, as I mentioned, which has got me four you know, probably gonna kill it today. But four straight days of positive returns I have had, which has been nice. So today I'm playing it actually weirdly. On the other end, I'm going with player props. And as you mentioned, the one I've got at the top, Carlos Carrasco walks over one point five was minus one thirty five this last year I believe it was. He did this in like five straight games. He's kind of a walk machine. And would you look at this Arizona Diamondbacks number one in walks per game so far this year. So how about a guy that walks like crazy and the number one walk team. So Carlos Carrasco over one and a half walks, I think it's super sneaky. And Cody Bellinger Cody Bellinger plus one twenty five against Merrill Kelly. There's some history there. I really like the changes he's making. I'm going with the total bases tempted on the homers you could play. I believe that's around like four and a half or something like that. But give me Cody Bellinger plus one twenty five to go over two total bases against Merle because Mrle can get hit up a little bit, and that Yankee Stadium right field porch is oh so tiny.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love this this picture match up here Taiwan Walker and sends it Tela in this Rockies Phillies game.
Speaker 2: Here's my problem with that.
Speaker 1: I get the first starts of the year too.
Speaker 2: No, dude, I totally agree with you. But it's like I just I could get things could get weird like Colorado. Many just absolutely stink it. Does Philly have to do that himself.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be in the bullpen by the fourth inning. Philly's what I'm counting on.
Speaker 2: Philly's team total might be really interesting if you like to play those full game team total if they beat up on Sensitela. But Cinctela has put some good start last time into last year he put up a few, so we'll see. I just avoided it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I like this one from who Dad any gold dust. The Rock and Booker t backstage during the Kaisa Tricks read funny should say that I'm wearing my I'm a Paul Haman guy shirt today?
Speaker 2: Who is that for?
Speaker 1: Represent Is that just Paul Haman?
Speaker 2: No? No, I know Paul Hayman. But I mean, is that like a wrestler shirt.
Speaker 1: It's a wrestling yeah, Paul Haman, you know, Paul Haman. I'm a Paul Hayman guy.
Speaker 2: That's fine. I was like, is that seeing Punk's branded shirt or something like that?
Speaker 1: It's not a Sam Puncture, It's a Paul Hayman shirt because I'm a Paul Hayman guy.
Speaker 2: See him.
Speaker 1: Punk is also a Paul Hayman guy.
Speaker 2: So it was brock less Marines historically couple idiots.
Speaker 1: Sorry, gotcha? There go. All right, let's get out of here on some more bets. By the way, in case you are going to be placing bets, don't forget uh to use the url Fantasy Bros dot com slash leading off. New customers get two hundred dollars and bonus bets if you win your first bet of five dollars. Again, that's over on FanDuel and the link is Fantasy Broos dot com slash leading off. So I'm not on the board, but I'm on the board. So finally got one home run. Let's see if Welsh is on the board. Let's see did he crack the board with three home runs?
Speaker 2: There we go, Oh my goodness, there he is.
Speaker 1: Oh a big beautiful boy. I'm so proud of he.
Speaker 2: Why is keeff Man mb that I should be seventeen? But it's fine, I'm on the board.
Speaker 1: I'd rather you be six others.
Speaker 2: No, you can't do that. The bit was funny one time. It won't be funny anymore. But shout out to the Fisher King, George, Razor Ramon and Wonky all at the tippy top with six homers. We got a bunch of fives. I got three. I'm in the top twenty. You guys could do it. Six is not a ridiculous lead. You can join up today if you're a part of the Fantasy Pros Discord Fantasypros dot com slash chat you can join up. Or if you have a sub right here, our boy Frozen kool Aid who subscribed like six minutes ago, you now have access on that Discord channel to do the home run contest. It is not too late. My friends, join up today and you could win that Sammy Sosa autograph. Jersey, it is so beautiful, and you could beat Joe. That's always the big key, like b hydrate Joe is what you're.
Speaker 1: Looking for the best was heeled Joe last year when I was on top for like your good heel, your good heel, ah, so much better as a heel than a baby face. Elie Dela Cruz going yard today? Also plus four to forty to go yard, so you might want to sprinkle that bad boy a little bit, So let's talk about that. Who is your home run call for today? The third of April.
Speaker 2: I did mention it. I'm going to go Cody. I'm gonna go with the Bellinger here four and a half to one to get onto the Diamondbacks, to get to Merril Kelly. I am interested in Harper that's happening here very very shortly. I think Ellie is a really good bet. I think they're gonna be like wildly put into the home run contest. So just trying to play around with it here. But I'm gonna go Cody four and a half to one on FanDuel if you wanted to bet it, but that is my home run call of the day to get me further on the board and more the Joe piece of pa, which is all I'm really looking for in life.
Speaker 1: Hey, you got a two more, You got a two run home run lead on me. So there you go. Let's try to lightning around a couple questions here. Arnatto opinions look strong out of the gate. I got Kevin Aro and Bregman, and I feel like I should flip him when he's hot. I agree, flip him now, Kevin, Aaron, Bregman or the guys I'd rather have. But if somebody's gonna bowl you over for Bregman on like a nice quote unquote by low, trade on him and give you better pieces. And you think Aeronauto can get you by as that corner guy, I'm okay with that too. This one's from King String, Campbell, McLain and Louis Garcia. Drop one of them. It's gotta be Garcia. I'm not dropping the clan and I'm not dropping Campbell. Here's a dynasty question, Welsh Will Warren for Joe Boyle and dynasty thoughts.
Speaker 2: I would take the Will Warren side Joe Boyle is going to probably be some form of relief like Montgomery is. Maybe he'll be a starter, a really good underlying stuff, bad command, but I would go with Will Warren.
Speaker 1: All right, here's another one too. Let's go to Mike's question. You think Stowers will keep up the production? He came up with high expectations. He's looked pretty good. You know. Conine's a nice little ball player too. And Otto Lopez we're gonna be talking about on the Waiver War video. We're gonna be breaking him down coming up soon after this. What do you think about Stowurs so far? What you've seen so far to him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's relatively impressive. He's barreling, he's hitting the ball really hard, he's walking some. Do I think it's going to continue? No, I really don't. But you know, in like a deeper league, I think there's some things in play here right now. Expected batting average is way lower than where he's at, but he is putting up some hard hit numbers. I think we'll have a better idea from an underlying perspective probably in like two weeks. But he's hitting in a prime spot the lineup and that's a goofy thing. The Marlins, all those dudes, even if they're kind of sucky, they are just in prime spots like Stours and Co nine hitting two or four and Otto Lopez hitting in that. You know, like these guys are being put in pretty prime spots that you know, you could do a lot worse than a lot of nine hitters around baseball. But I don't believe he'll continue.
Speaker 1: Red Sox fan wants to know drop win for Lawler.
Speaker 2: I say no, probably not, No, I don't think you do.
Speaker 1: And last one here, how worry about the Braves start? And this is from Collings seventy one. Not at all, not at all, because eventually you're gonna get Strider back and Acunya back and they're Owen seven. Who cares, it's just a bad stretch. Interesting enough, though, Welsh they were minus one fifteen for this division. They've moved all the way to plus three twenty. So if you'll like the Braves to win this division, now is the time to throw some coin on it.
Speaker 2: Well did you see I think it was a stat no team has ever gone ohen seven and made the playoffs. I think that was the stats. The Braves so maybe it was stressed division. If I could, I probably should have pulled that.
Speaker 1: And also, no team has gotten off to a seven and oh start after winning the World Series. I believe either or or something I heard to that effect, or they've tied the best one ever or something to that effect. We could just be making up stats.
Speaker 2: I might be making up shats. But oh, you know, no team in MLB history has ever made the playoffs after starting Owens seven. It's been forty two years since a team that started Owens seven finished with a winning record. This was on Talking Baseball, So winning record and playoff on the line history says maybe that three and a half or whatever to one is not your good bet.
Speaker 1: Still waiting for Joey and wassherbretect who will win first? Dodgers or who will lose first? Excuse me, Dodgers or Padres Padres?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, probably the Padres Padres Padre. Can't believe two teams, by the way, undefeated. The NL West is like twenty six and seven right now, the entire division. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: CALLI hates this, by the way, he's a huge Padres fan here big time. And last one here buwich or Grant Holmes, I gotta go Bubbala.
Speaker 2: I'm the Bubbala. I'm a Boobich guy. I've been saying that, so there you go.
Speaker 1: All right. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time, Gibs. Enjoy your baseball.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB