Speaker 1: Best Bits of the Week with Morgan Listener Q and A Lunchbox.
Speaker 2: We are here for question listener Q and A.
Speaker 3: Yes, guys, we're here on a Saturday. That's the first answer. Yes, it's Saturday and we are here to answer your question. So call us seven seven seventy seven, Bobby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then they leave voicemails.
Speaker 3: But funny callus right now. We're live.
Speaker 1: No, we're not. Jesse from Kentucky said you and LB slash Coacher are the best. Glad to see you who was able to wake up on a Saturday and make it?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Yeah, it's tough. I was like, oh my gosh, do I really want to get up on a Saturday? But I did it just for the people, you know what I mean. I'm just that type of guy you are.
Speaker 1: I'm still from Brazil, said my favorite duo Brazil. We are somebody ZIL. Do you not to spell Brazil Brazil? Yes?
Speaker 2: B r A z I L.
Speaker 3: They spell it b r A s I L. Eat that what? Yeah, didn't know that didn't.
Speaker 1: Why do we always change stuff like what?
Speaker 3: I don't know? I just I know I've been told that it's br A s I L.
Speaker 1: So dumb okay, anyway, and I saw somebody's favorite duo in Brazil.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm talking about. Where in Brazil? Do you know? No way, Jose, Because we had a kid in high school that came to our high school for one year and he's from Brazil and he was phenomenal at soccer.
Speaker 2: But he, you know, professional soccer player in Brazil.
Speaker 3: But he was too old to play on our team, so he couldn't play. But yeah, and then I saw one question on Instagram because you posted, oh this was a shout out, and it said when is lunchbox going to come out of the closet? To answer your question, I do come out of the closet pretty much every day with my clothes. So it's usually early in the morning when I come out of the closet, and then usually after work, I may go in and get a different pair of clothes, like if I'm going to go run. So I may come out of the closet multiple times a day. But how many times a day do you come out of the closet.
Speaker 1: This is not a question for me. You keep making your joke.
Speaker 3: But I you know what I mean, Like, I never thought about that, but I do come out of the closet a lot. Like if I had to put clothes away, it depends if it's laundry day, So I could come out of the closet four times in one day.
Speaker 1: I'm really happy for you, I for coming out of the closet. Yeah, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Yep, Lunchbox, You're crazy, but I love it.
Speaker 1: Man, keep being you. Max in Massachusetts?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Max? The show wouldn't be the smash it is without Lunchbox.
Speaker 3: That's a smart person. Do you know who that was?
Speaker 1: Uh? No, he didn't write his name. Oh we're gonna say his name, dan Ah.
Speaker 3: He sounds like a Jeremy, maybe a beIN, definitely a Nico. What about Brady? You were taking Brady, weren't you? Come on? Man?
Speaker 1: Okay, question time? When did he find out he had syphilis?
Speaker 2: And how is he doing?
Speaker 1: For Michael?
Speaker 3: Michael? Uh, never had syphilis in my life. I didn't have syphilis. I had a yeast infection in my throat. That is totally different than syphilis. I'm telling you. I woke up one day and my throat hurts so bad, and I was like, man, I got strap throat. No, I didn't think strip throat. I thought allergies, and then baby Box tested plositive for STRAP, so I was like, oh, I got STRAP. So I went and got tested in there like nope, no Strap. I'm like, oh, okay, cool. So I thought it just go away. Five days later, I couldn't swallow, I couldn't eat. I was miserable. I was it felt better to punch myself in the face than eat. So I went back and she tested me for STRAP again and guess what happened?
Speaker 2: Yeast infection.
Speaker 3: No, it was negative for STRAP. And she was like, I think you have a yeast infection. I was like what. She goes, yeah, I think you got a yeast infection in your throat. And I'm like, okay, this is awkward.
Speaker 2: Well and now how are you doing?
Speaker 3: Oh great? I can eat, I can sleep. I couldn't sleep. That's how miserable. I'd wake up in the middle of night and have to get water because my throat hurt so much.
Speaker 2: I hate that. For you, I am glad you're doing better.
Speaker 3: It was a rough time in my life.
Speaker 1: From Jin and so Cal, can you tell me about syphilis.
Speaker 3: Ujin and so Cal. Yeah, syphilis is a STD. It's a one that is very curable, and I am just here to support my friend Eddie, who is the face of syphilis.
Speaker 1: Okay, has anyone asked you about syphilis out in the wild?
Speaker 3: Yes, a lot of people, A lot of people. Who is that James in New York? Yes, James. A lot of people have been asking me, and I don't have all the answers. And that's really weird is when they asked me and I don't have the answers, I'm like, I really don't know, man, I'm you know, and I just try to spitball with them, and I'm just like, you don't want it. Yeah, you better stay away from it. It's bad. And they're like, okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, Moe would love to ask you about syphilis.
Speaker 3: Really, Mo, all right, mo, let me tell you about syphilis. It's something you get. The symptoms come are on. They show up ten between ten and ninety days after first contact. So just be on the lookout market on your calendar. If you make it the ninety one days, you should be safe.
Speaker 2: Hillary said, what is syphilis?
Speaker 3: Syphilis is an STD Really, I don't know much about it. You get it through contact with an open sore.
Speaker 1: How many people have syphilis anyway, Christopher.
Speaker 3: That's the same thing the bartender asked me. And I don't know. I'm there's probably a lot of people unreported, so I bet you the numbers are inaccurate because some people are embarrassed. But hey, don't be embarrassed, you know what I mean. If Eddie can live with it, so can you.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you for that really educational moment.
Speaker 3: You're welcome the more you know, with a lunchbox and syphilis, no no, and syphilis is not here. There is no syphilist here.
Speaker 2: In the room with us.
Speaker 3: No, there is no simplest here. You were like and symphlists like syphilist.
Speaker 2: This is educational about syphilis.
Speaker 3: But you said with syphilis an that means someone in there as syphilist. That you were saying the way you said it, you made it sound like syphilis was in this room. Syphilis is not in this room that I know of, at least on my person, you know what I mean. Like, I am not gonna speak for everybody in this room, and there's only one other person in this room, so I am just saying that that is not no. No.
Speaker 1: I was more saying like, and you were educationally speaking Okay, we are going to take a break.
Speaker 2: And we'll be back with real questions.
Speaker 3: Oh good good, we're gonna We're gonna leave the syphilists behind. All right, Syphilist, you're free to go. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You go out the room.
Speaker 3: I had the Broadway Syphlist. I guarantee it's down there. That is one thing I can promise you. It is probably down on Broadway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some open source. All right, taking a break, we'll be your back.
Speaker 1: Have you ever shared baby Box's three name like you did baby Box one and two U House three years ago?
Speaker 3: I assume I did, but I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he did, no idea.
Speaker 3: If I did, I listen, Like I said, would you.
Speaker 2: Have posted it on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Did you ever post any of the names on Instagram?
Speaker 3: Like I said, I have no idea, literally have no I literally have no idea. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't think you did, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have no idea. Okay, maybe maybe you just missed that episode, you know what I mean, Go.
Speaker 1: Back and listen to that though, because I was in the rooms.
Speaker 3: But you miss things too, Do you miss things too? People miss it? I mean, yeah, we named baby Box three, great name.
Speaker 2: His name is in Babybox three.
Speaker 3: It is okay, like I had baby Box one. If you want to ever go back to last summer because he was heading into kindergarten, so he got to come to a Sore Loser's episode. Yeah, and I kept calling him baby Box one and he'd be out, that's not my name, that's not my name, that's not my name, over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: Song that's a song, that's not my name, that's not my name. He just you know, he's regurgitating.
Speaker 3: It was hilarious how he was like getting so mad because he didn't understand it. But it was a great episode.
Speaker 2: Did he ever say his name and you had to cut it out?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 3: Okay, he never was like, actually my name is this. No, he never said that. He would just be like, that's not my name, poop.
Speaker 2: Did you tell him not to say his name? Nope, so he just didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, we like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you want to go listen that epidough, so check it out. Sore Losers. Baby Box one takes over the pod. I don't know what it's called, but it's from back in like late July early August. Yeah, I just searched through there. It's easy to find.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Do you ever think you're bullied by Bobby? Phil from Heston?
Speaker 3: Am I bullied by Bobby? I have no idea.
Speaker 1: What's being bullied you? Do you ever think that you are? No?
Speaker 3: I think I think Bobby is bullish on his beliefs and he doesn't want to hear what I have to say. He doesn't take into consideration. But is it being bullied? No, I don't think so. Is it being bullied? What is be I mean, I know you.
Speaker 1: Made them part one where you're like, you don't know that experience. I think it's it's all bullying is up for interpretation, and it's how people take things and how it makes them feel.
Speaker 3: Like are they rude to me? Absolutely? Are they mean to me? Yes? Absolutely? Do they understate my value? Yes? But is that bullying? I don't think so. I just think they don't understand my greatness. They can't. They can't grasp my greatness. And I think that's hard for everybody in that room to understand how it was.
Speaker 2: Sitting right here.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about in that room.
Speaker 1: I'm in that room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think it's hard for them to grasp how amazing I am. And so that's one of those things that's hard to come to terms with. And so maybe that's what they lash out at me because of it. But I don't think it's bullying.
Speaker 1: Your greatness shines so bright that nobody else can reach your level.
Speaker 3: That's it. And they can't see that high. They can't see it's so bright that it blinds them and they can't really see it.
Speaker 2: So you might be an alien.
Speaker 3: No don't no, no, to stop, place, stop stop. We're not going to go into aliens.
Speaker 1: I'm not even another level.
Speaker 3: I am on another level. That don't mean I'm an alien. You might be no, no, oh my gosh, no, no no.
Speaker 1: I love when people ask who is the most famous person in your phone?
Speaker 2: Not on the show?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean the probably the number is probably not the same anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but who do you think you have?
Speaker 3: Jelly Roll?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has probably had to change his numbers three times.
Speaker 3: He's probably changed it fifteen times. Yeah, so I doubt it's his same number. But that's who I would say is the most famous in my phone.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. Jelly Roll is a good one. Yeah, you I don't know that I.
Speaker 3: You don't really have any famous I don't really well, I mean I never really.
Speaker 1: Ask either, but I don't think.
Speaker 3: Did you delete it? Please?
Speaker 2: I didn't say. That would be weird if I did save it.
Speaker 3: If you didn't delete it, this is going to get awkward.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't. I didn't save it.
Speaker 3: Good, thank goodness, gosh, that's awkward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I mean I have like my like friends more on the industry, like Kylie Morgan Saturday Saturday.
Speaker 3: You got the kids with you? Oh yeah, I got the kids there in the other studio. Okay, that's right, all right.
Speaker 1: What's on your bucket list that you're worried will never be completed?
Speaker 3: I don't have a bucket list.
Speaker 2: You don't have a bucket list at all.
Speaker 1: There's nothing in this life that you have to accomplish before you leave this earth. No, really, nope. Is it because you have kind of a weird thing with death?
Speaker 3: What do you mean you know what's weird about it?
Speaker 2: You don't like talking about?
Speaker 3: What's weird about that? You?
Speaker 1: Like? I got a question I shouldn't say.
Speaker 2: You don't even like talking about.
Speaker 1: You like get the g B So absolutely he b g B's yeah, your whole body.
Speaker 3: He's like Kruppy Crawley's everything, everything about it.
Speaker 2: So maybe that's why you don't have a bucket list.
Speaker 3: No, no, because my life is not a failure. It doesn't matter. Like if I speacause you have.
Speaker 2: A bucket list, doesn't mean your life is a failure because.
Speaker 3: If don't accomplish those things, you're like, oh my gosh, I did never get to do that. No, Like and I don't know what what do you mean, Like what would be on my bucket list? What's on your bucket list?
Speaker 1: My entire bucket list has to do with travel.
Speaker 2: That's really what my bucket list is.
Speaker 3: See, I didn't travel as a kid, so I don't know where i'd want to travel, like I never had. I never even the concept of travel was not something that was in my life, So I don't have anywhere where like oh my gosh, I got to go there because as a kid, I even know it existed.
Speaker 1: But now that you have traveled as an adult, yeah, it's fine. Isn't there a part of you that's like, oh, I want to see like more of the world.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I would love to see more of the world, But I don't have anywhere that I'm like, oh, I have to go there. Like I don't have anywhere that I know that I want to go. Like if someone says, hey, you should go here, and then my wife's like, hey we should go there, I'm like, Okay, maybe we should go there. I don't I don't have anything written down, Like I don't have any experiences, Like I would love to be on Survivor. But if I don't make it on Survivor, I'm not gonna be like, oh man, I didn't accomplish on my bucket list.
Speaker 1: No. Yeah, Now you don't have a lot of worries, so you're not a worry wart in any way, shape or form. Right, I think there's only one on my list that like I'd be sad if I didn't here we go.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: It's the African Safari.
Speaker 1: If I don't get to go and see that, that would be sad more because I just didn't make the time to do it and like put that like priority on my life. I think would be where the sadness comes.
Speaker 3: See, that's what I mean. You can't live your life that way.
Speaker 1: Like if you get the experience on that thing, it's like one thing like that I need to make sure that I make hap but like in a year, like if you oh, no, I mean if I I hope honestly what I hope happens lunch, honeymoon. Yeah, okay, because it's I have more time, right, you know, like to go and accomplish that and do that instead of just like one week where I'm trying to fit in entire experience.
Speaker 3: I totally get it, so I.
Speaker 1: Think it will happen. Yeah, So there's not like that sadness. It's more sad that like if I didn't I worked so hard and I did all these things, and like I didn't go and visit the one place I wanted to visit is where that sadness happened.
Speaker 3: No, I get that, okay, but yeah there's not one place on my list and I'm like, oh, I got a visit there, Like I've never thought of it that way because I never like when we traveled as kids, we drove to Chicago to see Gramma and Grandpa, we drove to Kansas to see Graham and Grandpa, and we drove to Atlanta to see cousins. That was pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yet that was there was no so I didn't really about like a seeing a certain like team place somewhere. Is that like a bucket list?
Speaker 2: No, you don't have any of that. No, I'm like sports fan.
Speaker 3: Well I've been to Allen Field House. Yeah, I've been to Wrigley Field. Those are my favorite teams.
Speaker 2: You're two places.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's like, ah, what's next?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, it's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't shock me that you don't have one, or that you like, I would not have a worry around it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like Survivor is one of those things. It's I would love to do it, but but it's so minuscule chance of getting on there that it's like, is it really a bucket list with that attitude?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean no, but I believe that you can get I believe I could get on there, but I have this thing called a job. Well you know maybe, but see this is like if it's your bucket, Li's sake, maybe one day you wake up you're like, you know, I'm close to retirement.
Speaker 3: Let me see I'm gonna quit. Yeah, when I hit the lottery, I will be close to retirement.
Speaker 2: If you friended your fur one k then you can be closer to retirement.
Speaker 3: Really, because everybody tells me the stock market is terrible, So why would I do the four one?
Speaker 1: K now it's not gonna be terrible forever?
Speaker 3: How do you know?
Speaker 1: Because this is not how stock market works. History has repeated itself multiple times, okay, and the stock market has literally crashed.
Speaker 3: So tell me the history of the stock market. I don't know the full exactly. You don't know, but you just you're bread false information.
Speaker 1: You're right, I don't know that I'll ever come back.
Speaker 3: I'm just joking.
Speaker 1: No one market has crashed before and it literally came back.
Speaker 3: No one is here to heroes talk about stocks okay, no one, but no one cares.
Speaker 2: If you did, you could be closer to you.
Speaker 3: But no, I don't have a bucket list. I just don't have a bucket list. I don't have one.
Speaker 1: Okay, what or this is our last question? What would his dream segment on the Big Show be? If he could do anything? Tiffany, Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Who knows?
Speaker 2: Do you have hope streams? Bucket lists? I'm learning in this moment. No, no, also, no savings, the retirement.
Speaker 1: It's fine, Everything's fine.
Speaker 3: Like I don't worry about things like that, like I don't know my favorite, Like what's my favorite?
Speaker 1: There's no it's if if, like your dream segment, something you just want to do on the show that maybe you've prepped before and it never made it. No, would a dream segment for you be like, you know, just all about me for the day, not me?
Speaker 3: I'm you No, I understand that you're talking about me. I have no I mean, like literally, I have no idea. There's nothing.
Speaker 2: Imagine that one day on the big show.
Speaker 3: Okay, how about here's here, it is here, it is I'll tell you segments. Okay, we bring Tina turn her back from the dead, and we bring her in and I get the interviewer there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be cool.
Speaker 3: That's my dream segment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what if what if there was a hologram when Tina turned stupid?
Speaker 3: You wantn't want to interview stupid because it's not her.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 3: No, it's not her. That's stop. It's stupid, like a hologram stupid, it's not her.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, you also just said bring back from the dead without hebgb's so I'm proud of you.
Speaker 3: Well, bringing back from the dead is not hev gv's. Going to the dead is heb gv's Like.
Speaker 1: I know, but normally you want to talk about dead.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know. Here you want to like it's all cool and stuff. So this like, I'll tell you what gives me the hev gbs. Do you want to be buried or cremated?
Speaker 1: I think I would like to be crematedf that you want to be buried?
Speaker 3: No, haf that too. That's what I'm saying. By both of those things give me the he b gbs and freak me out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you answered.
Speaker 3: That is the craziest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: It is scary, but it's also realistic.
Speaker 3: Guess what. I don't like being realistic.
Speaker 1: No, I hear you. I hear you.
Speaker 2: I can do it for myself, but I can't really do it for other people. So I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I can think about me doing that, but like other things are like my dog. No, you start talking about all have instant heres.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: It's just I just am I am learning thresholds with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that is not something we talk about.
Speaker 1: All right, Well we're gonna get out of here. Thank you for teaching us about syphilis. Thank you for answering all the questions.
Speaker 3: Welcome. You got any questions? Do I have any questions for you? Do you have any Let's see.
Speaker 2: You get one question.
Speaker 3: I get a lot of questions. Did you see your dude last night? And are you seeing them tonight?
Speaker 2: Yes? And yes?
Speaker 3: Wow. You guys see each other seven nights a week?
Speaker 1: That is not seven nights.
Speaker 2: A week you asked last night?
Speaker 1: In this night, I know, but.
Speaker 3: That's two, so that means we're on it.
Speaker 1: That's two. We're on trajectory, you guys do That doesn't mean tjectory.
Speaker 3: Do you see each other seven nights a week?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Five nights a week?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Whoa du the yan the yan. That's intense, all right, it is that intense. No, five nights a week?
Speaker 1: Is in.
Speaker 3: Really your gymnastics? Why don't you do gymnastics?
Speaker 1: That broke my tailbone and then I never wanted to go back, and then I got vertigo, so I figured, you know, doing gymnastics is probably not what I should be doing.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought gymnastics would help your fur to go.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that would induce my vertigo. Oh all right, well, trampoline fitness class. That is what kind of kickstarted all of this.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I just I just thought about that. I was like, man, I haven't seen her gymnastics in a while.
Speaker 1: I know I may do like an open gym sometime and just like a one off, but I don't think I can do it consistently anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm pretty sure my old body has had enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and don't forget. Next week we're gonna be at the Ihear Festival in Austin. People come see us. Morgan and I got a surprise before we get the Daytime Village.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you should come for that would be super entertaining.
Speaker 3: Oh it's gonna be good. Let's just say I'm gonna be cutting a road.
Speaker 1: That and Lunchbox may actually geek out on stage.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm already I've already thought about what I'm gonna say to him.
Speaker 1: Have you Okay? Yeah, yeah, well that's gonna happen. So come to Daytime Village next Saturday, and.
Speaker 3: Then come to the concert tonight. Man, I can't wait to see the boys. What up, Greg Garrett, Jacob, Ryan Forrest.
Speaker 2: We're gonna we call the show too. We post a lot of content around there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna be crushing it. Dude, afore hit me up last night, let me et when we were here. His texts, Yeah, I know, I know, he said. He said, what's up with this? Uh the iHeart? Is it a go this weekend? I said, it's a go if you want to go, And he goes, oh, I'm in same time, same people as last year, grossius And I said, trying to do some stuff on Friday night too, and he goes, oh, yes, here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, no boy, yeah, here lunchboxes party of the week of the year. It's your party of the year.
Speaker 3: I know. I got to get a pair of jeans. I don't have pair of jeans.
Speaker 2: Yeah you don't. You need to go get those. Okay, we're gonna get out here a lunchbox.
Speaker 3: He check this out Sore Losers podcast, Ray and I and Radio Lunchbox on Socials.
Speaker 2: And that was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also go follow us on YouTube subscribe because we might be able to make money by.
Speaker 3: You took the words out of my mouth.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, go do it at Bobby Bone show.
Speaker 1: All right, by everybody.
Speaker 3: Happy Saturday. That's the best bits of the week with Morgan, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend go follow the show on all social platforms. Bobby and followed web Girl Morgan to
Speaker 2: Submit your listener questions for next week's episode.