Speaker 1: Welcome to the solid verbal Hell that for me. I'm a man, I'm forty.
Speaker 2: I've heard so many players say, well, I want to be happy.
Speaker 1: You want to be happy for a day? Edo state is that? Woo woo? And Dan and Tye welcome back to the solid verbal boys and girls. My name is ty hilden Brandt. That fine gentleman over there, as always, his name is the illustrious Dan Rubinstein, the fourteenth. Sir, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, Tye. I've had a productive morning. The sun is out, I've already thought about what I'm gonna do for lunch. I'm I'm feeling really productive once again. I'm ready to rock into this very hopefully informative, opinionated, questionably contented show.
Speaker 1: Beautiful. We will get into that questionable content here momentarily. Don't forget this episode, all of our episodes, driven by our good friends. Over at Geico Verballers dot is where you can go to watch this episode as we record it. If not that, certainly get access to it a little bit early last but certainly not least. He can also play in our games and join up in our Discord community. Join up the community. It's a great community. Of folks just watching college football every Saturday, talking about life in general. Discord is where it's at here in the verballerhood. Hope you will check it out again at verbalers dot com. On today's show, we're going to do a very quick speed run of the news. There's not a whole lot to discuss from a news standpoint. As many of you are listening to this, there has been a new batch of playoff rankings released. We are recording prior to that release, so we'll get into that a little bit later on in the week. I suspect we know what the rankings will look like or have an idea for the shape that they will take on a little bit later on once they reveal them. But we'll get into that in more detail on Thursday. And then we're going to play an old game that we played back in January. Dan, there is a brilliant Twitter account called message board Geniuses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think they have a website too where they collect all of their postings and such.
Speaker 1: They've done a marvelous job. We are borrowing some of the content from the Twitter feed from the website and we are going to put on our tinfoil hats I've got mine here, which I will put on momentarily, and we're going to talk through what's going on out there in the wide world of college football.
Speaker 2: It's been an especially trying, present, tense and few years for conspiracy theories, yes, and the way that conspiracy theories have infiltrated popular culture. That said, if there is one area where conspiracy theories infiltrating a topic, college football message.
Speaker 1: Boards are the best, the absolute best, the best. So we've collected a curated list of our favorites hm hm, which we're going to go through and talk about the veracity of some of these claims, if you will. Was that a combination of ferocity and veracity? I love it if it was. Let's get into news, the breaking news that already has been broken many hours ago. Jeff Scott fired at USF. Writing was sort of on the wall for that one. Jeff Scott's been on the hot seat for a while now at USF, but made it official earlier in the week. I have not seen an exhaustive list of names for who could be in the running for that job, but you know it's in South Florida. Not a bad gig.
Speaker 2: John Gruden's name has come up really well. He's local to Tampa. Because South Florida is not in South Florida. It's south of other parts of South I don't where it's Florida, that's right, Yes, yeah, that's why they call it south of other parts of Florida University, University of South other parts. It is potentially a good job. Obviously Willie Taggart had a good amount success there and it's a relatively new program. You can hit the portal hard, you can recruit Florida well. The thing that's probably working against South Florida at the moment is one of the main schools that they were recruiting against and they have been recruiting against, is about to join the Big twelve, is about to join a bigger conference in UCF. I still think it's going to be a money issue in terms of building out the facilities, and I know that they've taken steps forward and just building out the program infrastructure to keep growing along with some of the success that they've had. Not a great era for Dabo Sweeney's Tree offensively, both internally and externally at the moment, with some struggles that obviously Virginia has had this year with an experienced quarterback, the troubles that USF has obviously had and now the internal troubles on offense that Clemson can have and most recently had against Notre Dame. But this is not about me making things that This about Clemson. But I thought it was going to work out a little bit better than it did. I understand where the roster was at when Jeff Scott took over and that an overhauling was needed, and we talked about him hitting the portal pretty hard and looking at at Power five transfers to come home or to get that opportunity with the Bulls. But no, with how good the American has gotten, it was always going to be uphill and he was always going to need time if he was if he were going to be the guy, it appears, for reasons both competitive and probably internal, he's not the guy.
Speaker 1: No, No, well we'll see. We'll see which direction they decide to go. USF with a coaching vacancy some other news around college football, this sort of made headlines. Our guy Hayes Fawcett, who he had on the show way back when talking about social media graphics and at the time he was still making stuff on his phone. I'm assuming he's graduild to bigger and better tools now that he's more closely affiliated with on three. Yes, but he broke the news that Anthony Hill Junior, one of the top linebackers in the class of twenty three, would be decommitting from Texas A and M and opening his recruitment back up. This was like big time shock waves in college football, right because the A and M thing has already gone sideways this season, sort of a lost cause. We're going to talk on Thursday about the game that they've got coming up. They're an underdog at time of recording, underdog against Auburn, but AM needs to win out in order to make a bowl game. I don't know how likely that is or isn't. Again a point for further discussion on a later show, but just to build on this already lousy narrative at A and M you have decommitments like this, I would add that this is on the heels of an all time great recruiting class by Jimbo Fisher, So it's not exactly like recruiting is bottoming out. But I suppose when you're in that mindset of doom and gloom and which direction is the program headed despite all of the steam otherwise seeing a decommitment like this, and I've seen some of the crystal Ball updates now have him going to Texas. That's the prediction is just it's not something that feels great in agguland well.
Speaker 2: To be fair, it's November and the early signing day is next month, So everybody's going to have sort of a white knuckling month and a half as they try to hold on to or close out their class with coaching changes, with you know, everything that happens with the portal, and people sort of recalculating what they want their class or roster to look like. And so yeah, this is sort of the beginning of whatever it is, six weeks of white knuckling, holding onto your commitments or trying to close on some bigger fish. But you're not wrong that this could be an especially hairy stretch of time for programs who didn't necessarily show out on the field as expected, and Texas A and M because of the attention that last year's class brought, because of the nature of Jimbo Fisher's fame and visibility and contract and the visibility of the SEC West things like this are going to get more attention. But I don't think it's I don't think this specific kind of story is unique to Texas A and M. But when what is number one linebacker in the class, number seventeen overall player, sure that's going to make waves. I don't know if it was Hayes Fawcett who broke the story, but it might have just been Anthony Hill, that's his name, who told Anthony Fawcett to make a graphic for you. Yeah, as Anthony Hill broke the story, as one does. But regardless, yes Hae Faucet had his branding on.
Speaker 1: It and definitely is in tight with a lot of these guys. So we'll see what happens with that recruitment again. It is now open for business. Two other very quick notes here, please, I wanted to pass along. Did you see the thing with Dan Patrick on Monday? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Dan Patrick, who, By the way, I've always been a pretty big fan of love.
Speaker 1: Dan has a great job, great interviewer.
Speaker 2: Interviewer has dipped his toe, sometimes successfully, sometimes less than successfully in breaking college football administrative news.
Speaker 1: The report was that the PAC twelve was going to add San Diego State. Yeah, soon, Nicole, Our back, our friend. Nicole quickly refuted that report, supposedly the imminence of the of the report, thank you. The source close to the situation told The Athletic that the report is inaccurate. It's been Nicole's understanding that the PAC twelve will do it's media deal first before any kind of conference expansion. This is the world we live in now, Dan, You're going to hear about conference expansion for any of the conferences that have teams leaving or even teams that are coming in. That's just the nature of the beast now, big money sport being college football. So we'll see San Diego State would make sense geographically, you know, will definitely help on the defense the side of things in the Pact twelve with respect to football, maybe not so much on offense. Yeah, I guy.
Speaker 2: By the way, I don't know if you saw the story that broke later on in the day that San Diego State attendance has been so bad in the new stadium that they slash ticket prices by like fifty percent for their last three games.
Speaker 1: Not ideal timing if the story about San Diego State, even if it's not happening soon, but being vetted to eventually.
Speaker 2: Join the conference. Now it has been a disappointing season after a long stretch of really encouraging seasons for San Diego State. They haven't figured out offense in quite some time. So if you are a Mountain West program, if you are a G five program, and you are looking to put butts in seats, especially if you are located in a plate, located in a place with many options of other things to do, you gotta win, and you got to win in exciting, flashy fashion. Probably if there's there hasn't been a culture of excitement around San Diego State football locally, it seems obviously the Chargers were the story in that town, and San Diego State is the home program to one of the most excellent NFL players of all time in Marshall Fock. But it's still an uphill battle. There's still not a college football culture down there. Inasmuch as people love the idea of California eyeballs more California eyeballs. With USC and ucile A losing going to the Big ten eyeballs on the PAC ten twelve whatever conference, san Diego State has a waste and hopefully the new Stadium is a step in the right direction, but it has not generated the kind of excitement early on that I'm sure the Aztecs have hoped for the other name obviously, you know, presno state's going to be thrown around there with the PAC twelve. Gonzaga being rumored to the Big twelve for basketball only seems to be a shot at the PAC twelve because of the geographic footprint of Spokane. UNLV obviously has grown in terms of being a sports town with the Raiders in the NHL, of course, moving on moving into Las Vegas. The Golden Knights, the Golden Knights, Yeah, the Golden Knights. Yeah, I just want to get that right. But supposedly, like as you mentioned, it's the TV deal is the priority right now. It seems for the Pac twelve to get that in place and then figure out where to go from there in terms of a roster of teams and grant of rights and all those things.
Speaker 1: It makes sense. It makes sense, and we've heard similar language being included in the Big twelve media deal. Yeah, you know, trying to take into account future expansion and they've already expanded.
Speaker 2: But yeah, then you've already expanded the Big twelve obviously is reportedly updated It's TV deal.
Speaker 1: Last, but certainly not least, asked about an unsubstantiated rumor from an Auburn fan produced website stating there was quote mutual interest yes, between an SEC school you know it's Auburn and Dan Lanning, first year Oregon Ducks coach said quote the last thing I ever want to do is leave and and and end that there was quote a problem in society zooming out here. Dan Lanning really sees the field. Yeah, he got the All twenty two. There's a problem in society with those who constantly look for their next professional opportunity. So there you go. I would take that as an emphatic denial that there is any interest of him being to Auburn really anywhere. Right was pretty strong. Seems like he's catching on pretty nicely in Eugene. So if he wants to stay, I'm sure they're willing to keep him for as long as he wants to remain in the Pacific Northwest. But Dan Lanning will not be entertaining offers for that Auburn position at the very least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, obviously, so, Dan Lanning is from Missouri, played at a very small school. So it's not a situation that is apples to apples with Mario Christabaal leaving from Miami, of course, from the city of Miami and played for Miami and you know, won a ton of games from Miami. Willie Taggert growing up not far from Florida State and grew up a Florida State fan. There is not that connective tissue with Dan Lanning specific to Auburn beyond having a lot of success coaching and working in the SEC. It wasn't that that line was the actual line that I didn't like, because guess what, you should always look for the next professional opportunity, if you're not happy, if you're not fulfilled, if you don't think you're making as much money as you should be in your mind, looked better your life and your happiness and your financial Like, I'm okay with that. Do whatever you want if it's a financial thing or if it's a happiness thing. But he also mentioned that his eleven year old has lived in eight states and he was like, the last thing I want to do is uproot my family again. And he also mentioned and this was a great for Oregon fans thing to hear was a lot of guys. This is me paraphrasing.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you have the quote in front of you, but it was basically like a lot of guys do well here and then do less well elsewhere. You like that one when they leave, and so I like, like, that's the red meat for the Oregon fan base, and so he basically, I think the phrasing he used was everybody always thinks the grass is green or elsewhere. The grass is pretty damn green in Eugene, so it rains all the time. It has no choice.
Speaker 2: It's a nice place tie. I think you'd like like it a lot. It's very golf and beer forward. I think you'd like it. But as somebody who attended the school for four years, I can also attest November through April can be gray and damp, and that's what I guess gets the green, particularly the grass particularly green in the summer. Can we transition out of that really quickly to something else, please? Been I mean, what is the phrase that you like to use that's been grinding my gears?
Speaker 1: Grinding your gears?
Speaker 2: So I hold two thoughts to be true as it relates to the college football playoff Oregon or whoever else. I don't think Oregon at the moment is a playoff caliber team because of their defense, and as an Oregon fan, I'd much rather see them play an excellent team in the Rose Bowl or something Michigan, Ohio State, tc.
Speaker 1: Something like that. You're afraid, I'm not afraid.
Speaker 2: I just know what or this is year one of the Dan Lanning era and sounds a little.
Speaker 1: Bit like there is some fear. But continue, I've watched Oregon against play I don't want Georgia. I'm sure you have a very valid point. I don't want to do real conversation. What I am sounds a little bit like fear. I think Notre Dame fans should be more scared and take this tack more often. After that done in the playoff. Yeah, when he got Drew Pine, you have nothing to worry about.
Speaker 2: That's true, fair enough, No, I'm just the resume thing is always interesting to me because we seem to shift how we view losses or wins. And I wanted to pick your brain because I'm too close to with Oregon, because part of me says, and I've said this for years, that how you perform against a playoff team during the season is meaningful, like when Notre Dame specifically lost to Clemson in the manner in which they did when they were a brief ACC team in the ACC championship game in I think it was like two weeks before the playoff, right, and that year was mid December ahead of a playoff in early January. I said that was a disqualifying loss and Notre Dame still got in because of the bulk of their resume otherwise that they had beat Clemson earlier with Clemson's backup quarterback. But whatever win is a win is a win.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: My point is the context of Oregon and how they should be evaluated is, Yeah, they got completely drilled and demolished by a playoff team in Week one and game one of a new coach and a new quarterback, and my feeling is that was not representative of what Oregon will probably look like after twelve games, with the bulk of their impressive wins coming likely from if they're able to win Utah, USC, Washington, Oregon State teams like that. That their schedule has not been crazy impressive, and they've performed like a playoff team would against some pretty bad competition. My question to you is, how would you rank resume items in terms of a bad loss to a great team a good loss to an ok team? Like, I know, it's a case by k situation. I pulled some of some recent losses from playoff teams, like Ohio State losing by two touchdowns to Virginia Tech early on in the season, or Michigan State losing two I think was a five and seven and Michigan State losing to a five and seven Nebraska team. A foreign eight Syracuse team beats a Clemson team that makes the playoff, Oklahoma loses to a five and seven Texas team, and so I just I know there's no such thing as precedent because the goalposts move every year and the actual committee changes pretty often. But in your view, how should we evaluate resume items with when it comes to winning and losing and the manner in which and the opponent to which a team wins or loses or beats.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I think Oregon's actually a really good example, right, I am always interested in the very early season throttling against a good team. So case in point, neutral site game Week one, Oregon loses by what forty six forty nine to three? Can confirm forty six points. They lost handily to Georgia. The narratives changed so much though with respect Oregon right it's clear that Oregon has improved since that game. So I think despite the fact that it was a really bad loss, I do think that I personally value it a little bit less because the team, the team that you get at the end of the season oftentimes is so different than the one you got at the beginning of the season that you need to take that into account. And I know the playoff community has taken that into account at various points throughout the throughout the playoff era, So I think I would probably fall down on that side of the fence with respect to the big loss and when it happens. And I think context is really important. Obviously, if you get drilled week twelve against the top ten team, you know you might still have a chance to get in depending on how things break. But I tend to value that loss a little bit more. I think it's a better predictor for how good a team is or isn't, because at that point in the season, it's definitely more of a finished product. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: It totally makes sense, And I value wins over losses. But I think you s I'll have to and look, I don't Oregon since Georgia has played one good team in UCLA, and so I don't fully know how good or not good organ is. I know their defense probably has not performed to the level that I would hope it to be at given the slate of opponents that they've faced. But no I saw. Our friend Ari Wasserman wrote yesterday that Oregon is clearly the best Pac twelve team and if they went out, they would have a worse resume than a UCLA team or USC team that wins out.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think if you actually watch some of the USC and UCLA games. And I'm not implying that Ari hasn't, but they play in a time zone in which he doesn't live, like USC has needed all four quarters to beat a lot of kind of not impressive teams, and some of it goes for.
Speaker 1: UCLA, and I love rib That's a bad take, right, It's a bad take because Oregon beat BCLA, Right, But he's saying UCLA losing to Oregon by whatever they lost, you know, in double digits, is more impressive than losing by forty six to Georgia, whereas George is way better than Oregon. I don't buy that at all. I think I think it's a bad take and it love Ari, but I don't agree with that at all. And the good news for Oregon is they'll they could potentially get a crack at UCLA. Again, they could get a crack at USC. I think there is room to grow on that schedule. As you're bringing this up, another team that comes to mind. We saw it this weekend. Let's talk Tennessee. Tennessee loses by fourteen on the road at Georgia. Tennessee was never close in that game. That game was a runaway train. That was a garbage time touchdown exactly that game in the Soldge. Yeah, and I've heard this a lot, and I mean I think I said it on our recap show that for me, I thought that the path to get into the playoff for Tennessee had narrowed significantly, And some folks asked about that. I stand by that. I mean, obviously they need a little bit of help to worm their way back into this thing. But we know that either Ohio State or Michigan is gonna lose. We know that there is wiggle room in that top tier. I don't know where they're gonna put Tennessee after this week, but we know that there is wiggle room above them and even below them. With Tennis or with a TCU. TCU could lose this weekend. They're a seven point dog this weeken on the road against Texas. So the point is that Tennessee needs help. But I do think it's an interesting point for discussion. Obviously mutual opponent in Georgia, the manner that Tennessee lost the score was much different, don't get me wrong, but the manner in which Tennessee lost at this late stage of the season was like, not unlike, not too unlike the way Oregon lost way back in Week one. Score very different, I get it, But in both cases two teams just fully dominated by the Georgia bullet Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely a magnitude thing, but not a big picture thing. They were not competitive with Tennessee, or excuse me, Tennessee was not competitive with Georgia.
Speaker 1: I think the.
Speaker 2: Viewpoint is generally TCU is a cute story which I don't fully agree with, and will lose to somebody these next few weeks. And they're not being taken seriously, whether it's because of their propensity to needing to come back against decent teams and not making statements against those teams every week, or the defense is being doubted now that the health is an issue for TCU, I get. I think that's all reasonable, and I think it's TCU is a prime example of do not feel disrespected because you are not ranked in the top four. You have a new coach who has completely turned things around immediately, and it's all gravy wherever you end up. TCU is going from being a disaster, a catastrophic team under Gary Patterson and that staff that he handpicked, to a ten plus win team. That's incredible. And any anything else like that to me is like when you say, like, oh, are you scared?
Speaker 1: Are you scared?
Speaker 2: It's not a matter of being scared. It's a matter of this team hasn't been built yet. TCU hasn't been built, Oregon hasn't been built yet. Under first year coaches, it should just be viewed as exciting to see that this is what is happening with you know, Max Duggan who didn't win the starting job and Bonix who came in after a really up and down career at Auburn and gets this fresh start, Like we should appreciate excellence and not put excellence into the playoff jar just because we can. So that's that's my viewpoint on it. Tennessee is probably in a decent position given the rest of their schedule, given that they don't have to face the SEC West champion again, LSU once again, who seems to have only gotten better since they played but head to head.
Speaker 1: It's a good place to be. It's a good see resume place to be. It's absolutely good place to be. One final point, TCU, and I want people to write in sunemail dot com, you know, let us let us know your thoughts on this whole issue of resume and where things should or shouldn't rank out TCU. I don't care where they're ranked in the new version of the College Football Playoff Poll. By the time all is said and done, if TCU wins out, they'll have wins on the road over Baylor and Texas, over SMU, which is going to be a bowl team. Yeah, they also will have wins over other bowl teams that I presume we'll get there. If they're not there already. Oklahoma I think will get the six wins, probably this weekend. Kansas could finish with eight wins. Who knows. Kansas State another possible eight win team. Oklahoma States already qualified for a ball. I don't know what's going on with them. They're kind of a mess around Bencer Sanders And I mean, it's not a great situation. It's still water, but it's like seven bowl teams here, potential Bowl teams that they would have beaten. Wasn't always the prettiest, but that's a pretty strong resume. That's a pretty strong resume. So if they win out, it's hard to keep them out of the playoff. Certainly they would get a crack at somebody in the Big twelve championship game. But I think they're in a prime position. All they have to do is keep winning. The good news is we get to say the same thing we say every year in early November. Tie.
Speaker 2: It generally sorts itself out. Generally, the gods above governing over college football weirdness, they get going with the ooh, what about if this team loses unexpectedly? Oh what if this team upsets this team unexpectedly? And it all sort of sorts itself out, and that's the good news. I hope we see they say this every year as few if any reruns as humanly possible. That's my goal for the College wall playoff, great football, great stories, fewest reruns possible.
Speaker 1: Dan, can you play that old AOL connection sound please? You know I've gone to do you remember when you try to sign on and it didn't get to that point hang or it would not do anything at all.
Speaker 2: I remember, we've actually done a show about nineties internet things. The greatest feeling you can have as a youth in I don't know nineteen ninety seven, nineteen ninety six, nineteen ninety eight who had AOL The greatest feeling is you sign on, you get online, you get.
Speaker 1: The welcome, you've got mail.
Speaker 2: Whatever, and there is a message there waiting for you from a crush. You sign onto AOL instant messenger and you get a message from a crush, or just you're sitting there and all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: You hear that door open. Yeah, and there's that crush like is this gonna be the day? And I think there's a lot of overlap there with college football fandom of is this gonna be the day man, what a memory. I yeah, as you bring that up now, I think of away messages, of course, think of my own personal evolution from song lyrics, yeah, uh huh on the away message all the way through to like doing work, you know, like this maturation of whatever, trying to get noticed, all the way through to not really giving a damn.
Speaker 2: There is You can evolve from the song lyrics to just like some people dot dot dot, you like what does he mean?
Speaker 1: What does she mean?
Speaker 2: And I think that's I still I think that's a very good segue to college football fandom online in the Ear of Our Lord twenty twenty two. So we have selected some messageboard geniuses posts, generally from you know, the twenty four to seven Rivals Whoever message boards, a lot of which happen during or after a game that melts the brains of a team's fans. Should we go neither are some recent ones from the Twitter feed and from the top twenty five of October. I like to check in. We can watch these games, we can pour over stats, we can rewatch these games and form our own opinions, but we are never going to be in the marrow of these programs like fans are, so I think this is important to sort of get inside the brains of people who are so invested in these teams.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense? Absolutely so. I want to I want to give a shout out again to the account that, yes, that collects all of these It is bored Geniuses b O, A r D Geniuses. It works on two levels. It's great. Well, the other board genius bought Twitter, but this is true. This is the better account. Bored Geniuses on Twitter. Message board geniuses dot com is the website. They do a phenomenal job. They've got a podcast, all sorts of stuff out there. Go and check them out. We're very much borrowing the content that they put forth, and we are I mean they're borrowing content themselves of course, of course, but we appreciate the hard work that they put in here. Yes A plus attribution, Ty, thank you. Let's get to our first post, Dan, you want to read it off? I want to tinfoil hat on.
Speaker 2: You can choose. This is your choice. Do you want Texas, do you want Auburn? Do you want Texas A and M or do you want Tennessee?
Speaker 1: I need Texas A and M.
Speaker 2: Man Okay, So tech A and M is a rich treasure trove. This is from text Aggs, the notable text A and M message board. Go fundme for Hugh Freeze plus hookers equals sec greatness. I think we can get him cheap. Just keep some hookers on the side. It's the easiest and most financially responsible option.
Speaker 1: TIE.
Speaker 2: You're now wearing your tinfoil hat, so it depends on how you categorize sex workers.
Speaker 1: TIE. But it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Seem like this is a long term because I want to take all these seriously. I want to give them the validity that college football fandom demands. Do you think it's possible that one if text A and M gets rid of Jimbo Fisher, that Hugh Freeze could come in And do you think a key to his success is the ability to do consistent business with sex workers, as has been the accusation with regards to massage parlors and burner phones during his time at Ole Miss Do you think that is a viable path forward for Texas A and M to take the next step.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm wearing a tinfoil hat, so the definition of viable is perhaps a little bit different than if I take this thing off. But what what I what I appreciate by the poster here is the fact that he or she is willing to go to extreme measures, of course, to seal the deal here, right Like, they see what they want. They suspect, based on previous behavior, that this is something that Hugh Freeze might find attractive right in the college station, once he's there, help him succeed. Mm hmm. And now they're putting pen to paper, They're saying, we need to we need to make this happen. So I guess on some level I sort of admire the creativity. Still, you know, still don't know if it's a great PR News story though, you know, like these things have a way of getting out, especially if things don't go well. If you free starts three and six the way Jimbo Fisher has started this season. Yeah, and then there is kind of that seeded or under belly to the agreement. You could see that ultimately being something that ends up on Twitter, that ends up taking him down and sends him back to an independent or group of five school. See what I would want from this situation. If Hugh Freeze is enthusiastic about working at texts A and M which I have no idea.
Speaker 2: If that's the case, if he's able to mount an offense, which it seems that that's something he's been successful doing, is developing offenses wherever he goes, I would my priority here would be to see to it that the agreement with said sex workers results in all sorts of really good life benefits for them, like I want them on the text A and M payroll in no show positions. Essentially, I want health insurance, I want dental I want this to be a fully unofficial, official role that just sort of gets things down on paper so there's no confusion, there's no That's who I'm most concerned about in this transaction. I don't really care about Hugh Freeze in this transaction. If he's able to get things going for the A and M offense and the A and M program and recruiting and everything like that, that's terrific. I just don't want them to be seen as pawns.
Speaker 1: I couldn't agree more, by the way, on the point of Hugh Freese either wanting the Auburn job or really any job. I remember the posting from Dennis Dodd once the coaching carousel started spinning earlier and earlier every year. It was like week two this year and he had mentioned Hugh Freeze's name. The Hugh Freeze is almost desperate to get another big time job, right, And so Brandon Marcelo went out and got a quote from Hugh Freese quote, I don't know that Auburn wants me. I have no clue. I know this. I have won everywhere I've been in my staff and kids have turned programs around fast. It's our culture that we instill. I know we do that, and the proof is in the pudding. That to me sounds like a guy who is entertaining offers. Yes, you do not say that if you are fine with your current circumstance. So maybe he enjoys his time at Liberty, but he's clearly putting his name out there as somebody. Also.
Speaker 2: I mean, Houston's not terribly far away from College Station, right, I don't believe so. No, I think it's within a couple hours. You have to think that there's a big, too huge medical supply company that can help him out with any of his hospital bed needs should anything flare up. Once again, one are the more ridiculous screen grabs of all time.
Speaker 1: College football him in the bad it was pretty perfect.
Speaker 2: So I hope everything because I never hope that anybody's, you know, physically unable.
Speaker 1: So I hope that he's able to go moving forward.
Speaker 2: But if he's not, it's probably nicer than it is not to be near a big city that can accommodate those needs.
Speaker 1: I agree you, we'll go to the next one. Let's go to the next one. Which school tie, Let's go Auburn. Do you want to go Auburn? Okay? Okay? Does Will Muschamp get a look from Auburn? Got to look for Auburn head coach. I think we'd be crazy not to give him a hard look is from rivals in Auburn's sports. I think we'd be crazy not to give him a hard look. SEC head coaching experience check. Elite recruiter check. I think both of those things are true.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's recruited top players to Florida, South Carolina, elite x's and x'es and o's coach double check. Probably true. He's fielded some very very good defenses. Handsome triple check. So he is better at being handsome naturally or with efforts than he is recruiting players, coaching or coming up with scheme for a defense. If we don't get Dion, then give me coach boom wardamn eagle. Wow.
Speaker 1: Which of these, if any, do you take? Exception two? Do you take?
Speaker 2: He does have SEC head coaching experience. Do you believe him to be a head, an elite recruiter, a great X as an o's coach and for sure for sure Ford sure triple check handsome?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, sure? Like do you think well must CHAMPI gets a luck? No? No, come on, man, why why he's a name, he's a name. You know he'd be interested. Yeah, Okay, just because you know he'd be interested does not mean you should reach out to him, right. I'm hopeful that if you are Auburn, you are aspiring for something a little bit more than one William mush Champ, who we've seen twice prior now in the SEC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and has been a defensive coordinator for Auburn, the defensive coordinator for Auburn.
Speaker 1: Right, so he got familiarity with the area and all that, and he's been over his time as a college football coach pretty good defensive coordinator, right objectively, so yeah, but as a head coach No, No, you don't want that. Can you imagine the tire fire that that would be. Can you imagine if after all of this strife so Gus Malzon's gone, they decide they're going to get rid of Brian Harson. A year and a half into this thing, the programs in disarray, They're already going to be people transferring left and right, maybe even more than transferred last season r last offseason. Will mush Champ, do you think it could be a good experiment to giving somebody more power behind the scenes, whereas like Will must Champ is sort of a figurehead has you know, makes defensive decisions, is involved in recruiting, you know, shakes all the hands of Auburn boosters who like him, and goes to the golf outings and Bo Jackson's you know bike thing, the Cross Alabama, all that kind of stuff, and he's literally locked out of the offensive rooms. He's literally he literally cannot get into the offensive meeting rooms. All of his calls are blocked to offensive assistance. Is there is that the new model where you bring in somebody as that kind of figurehead, uh to just only worry about defense, it to never he can't even call time out s during games. He can't even he doesn't eat, like the channel doesn't work to his headset when Auburn is on offense, like he just can't give input. This is the Dwight Shrewt fake wheel on Lakewall and Paul Pack.
Speaker 2: Yes, that there is a very specific role that Will must Champ in habits that makes people behind the scenes happy, But they decide on who to spend, you know, one point five million dollars on to run the offense. That it's almost like a co head situation.
Speaker 1: Man, I just you're really scraped in the bottom of the barrel if you're going wilmust Champ. Second question is Will must Champ triple check handsome in your mind? Sure? What do you mean? Sure? Is if you're talking about a plus plus he's a handsome. He's got a friendly face. Yeah, he's kind a friendly face. Yeah, well most of the time when he's not yelling.
Speaker 2: I think he would in terms of pure looks. If Will must Champ appeared in sec territory on your bumbles, on your hinges, I think he would probably do well. I think there is a size to him, an acreage, right. You see, he's a broad dude has his hair. There's an intensity, a stealiness to him. I can't speak in details about his face or about you know, his his vibe.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I just slacked you in Imasha will must champ. Okay is this in coaching gear or is this in civilian Okay? So it's he does. He's taking. He doesn't not look like the bigger, more successful version of Kirby Smart like his older brother, maybe his younger brother who runs a hedge fund. Yeah, and has a nicer car. He doesn't not look like that guy.
Speaker 2: He sort of looks like a beefy Tony Danza in this shot. Yeah, he's a great hairline, got the salt and pepper thing going on.
Speaker 1: Shirt's ironed. Look at that friendly face he's smiling in this photo. I think you could do worse than coach Boom.
Speaker 2: I'm not there, like I would have to save triple check handsome for probably others.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go the next one. What are my team options here? We can go Tennessee, we can go Texas. Let's go Texas. All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: This is from inside Texas. My wife and I met one of our current commits parents. At a swingers get together this weekend is how this post begins. Ok Their son told them some of the recruits are worried that that not only is Toviano spying for LSU, but that the Hill decommitment is an elaborate scheme for Hill to get in with the Texas recruits and start pushing them to A and m oh.
Speaker 1: I love this energy.
Speaker 2: I love double double agents. The player says, their recruiting has been so bad they are desperate level two, so take it for what it's worth.
Speaker 1: Wow, I love this energy. This is what I am here for. Okay, So it's Javian Toviano is a current let's see. I'm giving you.
Speaker 2: He's a corner who is not committed anywhere. He is from Arlington. He's a four star, the number eight corner in the country class of twenty twenty three finalist Michigan, Alabama, Georgia, LSU Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: For whatever that's worth, do you think there's a market for this? Do you think there's an nil market or some sort of backdoor agreement that can be brokered on behalf of one school to infiltrate the recruiting class of another in recruit a way.
Speaker 2: So there have been stories about this. I think it's legit. I think it's legit that a player is so solidly committed and enthusiastic about where they're committed to and then they sort of figure out where a big recruiting weekend is going to be with the school that's still recruiting them. Yeah, and they huddle up football term with the head coach or the you know, the head of player personnel or whatever and be like, it wouldn't if you want to go to Athens, if you want to go to la if you want to go to Austin, if you want to go to Columbus and plant a couple. We need some receivers, plant a couple. We need some mophents and one man. Maybe that's a successful ploy to be had. So anything goes in recruiting tie. Oh yeah, So you can laugh this off. I'm not saying you specifically. One can laugh this off as silly and conspiratorial. But I'm willing to believe. I'm always willing. I don't believe something wild.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think this is far fetched at all. What I want to know more about is why the poster chose to add the context of we added a swingers gathering. Right, So here's the thing with that entry into this into this post. You don't need to say where you met the parents. No, I'm not saying anything's wrong with swinging tie. Obviously you can speak to that lifestyle more than I can. I learned something, by the way, from our good friend Adam Amin. I had no idea. I went and got tacos with him, that the pineapple is a symbol of swinging. That if you drive by somebody's house and there's like a little pineapple statue or a pineapple figurine or some sort of pineapple decor outside of somebody's house, that's like the Crispy tree Krispy Kreme wink and nod that something fresh is happening inside. So you guys should put that on Extra Nuggets if.
Speaker 2: It comes up. We absolutely will put that on our Extra Nuggets podcast. But we go into a taco spot and that they were selling a pineapple hat, and I was like, oh, what a cool hat, like all pastor, and like, well, it also could send a message that you are part of a very specific lifestyle. I just want to know how that I understand. My guess is you make small talk with people at a function and you sort of get to know them because you don't just get into it.
Speaker 1: Is my understanding. You know you want to everything's online these days, Dan, No.
Speaker 2: I know, but you still like, once you're in person to me, you want to get comfortable with somebody. You want to sort of feel out the situation for lack of a better term. So somebody is telling somebody that they're a gigantic Texas fan, and then that other somebody is saying, what a coincidence, What a crazy world got a couple connections?
Speaker 1: Tell me more. The other thing I want to know is did this lead to further activity? This sort of conspiratorial Texas recruiting depends on the validity of the information. Was it more than just a social lubricant tie? No, I mean it depends on how accurate the info is. That's true. I mean, you know how these message boards are. People will do anything for a real source.
Speaker 2: And do you segue bluntly or is it a more gradual segue where you're like, you're talking about it. You're talking about this corner commitment, this quarterback, and you're talking about arch Manning, You're talking about all these guys committed to this. I think it's a really good Texas class.
Speaker 1: And then is it just uh so anyway, Linda, I feel like it's a cheeky enough subject yea, the double double agent thing that you can kind of use that as a natural transition into So Linda, you know, right right right? I want to hear more though from this poster. I'm this this was the one that had me the most intrigued, was it?
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm trying to look back at the post here. All it says is my wife and I met one of our current commits. Parents had a swingers get together this weekend, So it may have been after the fact. It may have been post where everybody.
Speaker 1: Is just chilling. I have no idea what these events are. There are many layers to this college football onion Dan.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's an upside down pineapple outside symbol an upside down pineapple because of pineapple. People watching along on verballers dot com are pointing out that the pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, So the upside down pineapple is a symbol of.
Speaker 1: A little extra hospital little zazz. Thank you all right, we have Tennessee left it's do Tennessee. Let's close it out.
Speaker 2: By the way, we got an email accusing mostly me of shoehorning in the nicknames on Saturdays and saying that they're corny and I'm horny and everything. And I looked it up and I was right, by the way about it being a super moist Saturday affecting things.
Speaker 1: Was I not tie the rain? I mean it was more of a weind situation, but it was not not moist. It's moisture in the air. We can right now buy for like fourteen dollars hornycornyanrite dot com if we want it. If we want it, I don't want that. We can make shirts. No, okay, you can make sure it's some good Okay, do Tennessee, Tennessee. Speaking of which, this comes to us from Vall Nation Beautiful. This is a bigger one tie. I was thinking about what makes this team really special, talking about the Valls and much stronger than the sum of its parts. When you just look at our level of talent, it's hard to imagine that we would be where we are. That got me to thinking about something Colin Cowhard said years ago. Oh boy, let me stop you right there. Take a beat. Okay. I think it was something about good looking players making good quarterbacks because of confidence, or something that got me to thinking about how much confidence this team always seems to play with. How good looking, not in a weird way, our star players are. It's okay to call people good looking. That doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 2: No, if you look at Hooker or Tillman, each one of them has a terrific smile and would make them super attractive to the ladies. Even if you look at our backup quarterback Joe Milton, it's got an amazing body. Does anyone have a picture that was posted last year on voll Nation of him practicing without his shirt on His chest and abs are ridiculously defined, almost like a sculpture. Even our best defensive players like Banks are objectively really attractive guys. I think the confidence that these guys have had their entire lives from being good looking and probably chased by the ladies, carries over onto the field. They are always so poised and confident. Anyway, I always thought that Cowherd was one of the smartest guys around.
Speaker 1: Let's take another beat. Let's take a quick.
Speaker 2: Beat, and when it comes to confidence and attractiveness. I think he might be onto something. Obviously, we wouldn't just go out and try to recruit a bunch of zac Efron's I pause once more good reference point though, good looking dude, But it's cool to see how it all works out with a confident team. It might be something that we use in quarterback recruiting in the future. Look at guys like Brady and Goff. Pause again, those guys can basically be models. And some of our best quarterbacks like Hooker, Ange and the Iceman were really good looking guys. So this is volos or volos however he's pronouncing his screen name or she's pronouncing her screen name. Do you believe in attractive privilege when it comes to college football performance? Are the best Notre Dame and Penn State players in recent memory because you follow those two teams closer than others, objectively more handsome than more failed players.
Speaker 1: I love I love the energy off this one. Of course, this is this is That was a that was like five hundred words long. Agree, somebody puts some thought into that, And I doubly appreciate the fact that the poster said, Look, I don't I don't want to be weird about this, but then seeded to get weirder and weirder as the post went on. Yes, sort of makes that's the hallmark of any of these great postings. My favorite. My favorite part of that was does anybody have that picture from Joe Milton when he was throwing shirtless? As if somebody has a repository of images like, oh, yesh I got it right here? Yeah, yeah, yeah, ready to go. Yeah. So the the notion that maybe Tennessee should recruit based on looks, it's interesting. Yeah, it's an interesting zag that you don't often hear in the world of recruiting. We're close to a lot of these guys who cover recruiting much more closely than we do, whether it's Ari or Brandon or haven't heard them mention this one. Really haven't heard this come up, and it is something Maybe you can text Brandon now and see if it's something that he and the twenty four to seven team have considered. Yeah, when ranking prospects.
Speaker 2: Mm hm, So I have some thoughts on this. I don't know if you have any any more thoughts continue some Aaron in our comments mentioned Jimmy g Jimmy Garoppolo Jimmy Garoppolo, sure objectively good lookings.
Speaker 1: So my first thought is, I think most quarterbacks are going to have like they're going to be fit right like in terms of fitness, like you're playing high level college football. It's kind of hard to do if you're sloppy. All due respect to some you know pictures of who was Mac Jones who are like, that's not what I expected. All due respect he who doesn't have that body casts the first still that's me. I do not have a chiseled body. But the other.
Speaker 2: Thing I thought about, and this is my intention is not to be mean here. I promise you the best quarterback in the history of Tennessee football is not somebody who I'd immediately say, look her. Peyton Manning does not necessarily seem like he is or has ever been catwalk material. No, I don't know if there is a Peyton Manning beefcake calendar to be found on eBay or something, So I think that probably knocks the argument down a little bit. But that said, TI, yeah, I think there is something to attractiveness privilege. I think we generally believe attractive people to be more successful and smarter just because of how they look. I think that's kind of well documented that people can ascend higher in life and in society if they happen to be if they haven't have more symmetrical faces and have broad shoulders, if you're a dude or whatever, if you have the look, I think there is a leg up to be had if you don't look like a swamp monster. But I think you could probably look at a number of wildly unsuccessful college football teams and find some handsome dudes and key positions for those teams.
Speaker 1: I mean, just look at coaches we're talking about Will Muschak. Sure, sure, there's a confidence that comes with it. Yeah, of course there's a confidence that comes with it. There's a confidence of being the star player on your high school team, or the star player and your college team, being in any position of prominence like that. I would imagine if these guys went out on the town and we're looking for a date, they wouldn't have trouble finding one just because of their position. I don't know if there's a whole lot of correlation to the looks department. I think their stature on campus, their stature within their community is what elevates them. That's what gives them the confidence, not necessarily what they look like. Now to your point, sure they've done scientific studies about face symmetry and all that. Maybe those folks have a leg up on society getting to places of you know, greater earning potential whatever. Who cares. Yeah, I love the energy of this post. I mean, part of the part of the game when it comes to all things message board posting is writing something unique, trying to stand out from the crowd, trying to zag when others will zig. Well, it's it's cracking the code, right, it's cracking is making people think on a different level.
Speaker 2: Becoming David Epstein, becoming Malcolm Gladwell, we're like, aha, this is the formula.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I I I sort of. I I appreciate the fact that they want a different direction with this. M I don't believe there's much correlation here. I don't think it's so either. I don't you got a text brand, text brand, And before we get off this and just just see if it's something that they've considered in their war room, you know, talk to Bud, see what Bud thinks. But I'm gonna I'm probably gonna take a hard pass in this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's probably just a random sampling. But again, as somebody who always whether it's for you know, wagering purposes, whether if it's for just figuring out who's better or not better, I tend to look at things like pressure rate, or ability to stop big plays, or what you're able to generate explosive play wise. But maybe we should be looking for four K photos and going like, I don't know, man, this aid and O'Connell I think is probably better looking than blobby blot Like, yeah, I don't I don't think that's probably something that he runs.
Speaker 1: But right, look at his Facebook profile. I mean, just look at it. Look at the guy's beaming from ear to ear. I would argue, okay, this is just me.
Speaker 2: Jalen Hyatt's speed and ability as a receiver, the offensive lines evolution, the defense getting better over the course of the season. Obviously, Hendon Hooker's high ceiling probably more to do with hard work and dedication and ability developed over time. Did you mention Joe Milton with the shirt off? Had did not mention a shirt off? I think that's probably a more reliable factor to point to for Tennessee's incredible season.
Speaker 1: I'd be interested to get more feedback from the verballer hood on this one. I want to see they only posted this comment. I want to see what the responses were like. Was everybody just saying ooh interesting, didn't think about it? Makes you think? Just like an emoji with an NFM right, just want to give some approval thumbs up, maybe the thinking emoji.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you think about some of the recent quarterbacks who really tore it up in college football. And I don't know if to a man we're talking about that kind of privilege.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to sit here and call people ugly other than Peyton Manning. Apparently, I don't think Peyton Manning is ugly. I just don't think.
Speaker 1: Again, this is this this person's choice of words. I don't think he's a zach Affron. No, No, I'm saying here, Peyton Manning has enough money in the bank to buy this show and our entire lives if he really wanted to. So, yeah, he's in a position that if he wants to get the upper hand here, I'm saying, I'm not. You cannot find a beefcake calendar with me, as mister March, you just can't. I am I'm not speaking above anybody.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm trying to objectively from afar say, well, I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know who's to say, Who's who's to say? Message board geniuses Go and check them out. Bored Geniuses, b A R D Geniuses on Twitter. Yeah, that is where you can find these posts, among many others. Message board geniuses dot com. We don't know those guys, but they do a great job. We've tweeted at him before, We've retweeted some of their stuff, so hope they don't mind us borrowing some of their material, some of their borrowed material, as you pointed out rightfully before.
Speaker 2: But by the way, another theme that I found which we don't really have to get into, specifically when fans are sick of their coach or they're in the middle of a terrible performance, so they're like, we just we got to find a way to get rid of this guy. Whether it's tech A and M fans with Jimbo Fisher or Brian Harrison and Auburn fans, or whatever. One of the theories that's getting floated at multiple places, or one of the ideas that's getting floated at multiple places is basically to smoke them out, like, don't fire them with no cause and be forced to pay a payout a buyout, but transfer them to do something else within the football program that's not coaching and force their hand to quit rather than fire them. So basically, say, Jimbo Fisher, you are now serving food at the training table for Brian Harrison. You now are driving the equipment bus, and that's going to piss them off so much as if their contract doesn't explicitly say duties as head comduties.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is a tried and true practice. We saw it an office space, we saw it in Seinfeld when they try to slet George out. Yep, you know. I mean, gosh, there's so many instances of this and keep trying to make it harder. Major League the whole premise of Major League one was you're going to take away all the luxuries try and try and get them to quit. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, I appreciate the inventiveness of we don't want to pay out this contract, so what if we I love it. I absolutely love it. You know what, Ti, I've traveled more than you have across this college football land because of my days at SI. It may sound like these are just people in front of laptops on their couches and they're so disconnected from reality. These people go to games, ty, These are real humans that are not afraid to discuss their plans and ideas and theories in person to people with microphones and cameras and notepads.
Speaker 1: And that's something else that a lot of the people that are highlighted these on these sites and these feeds stand by they're thinking and I love it. I'm a little disappointed that you didn't mention the one post. They have a post to their website their top fifteen moments from October, and it was one from a Florida State fan. I don't know if you if you remember this one, I sent you a message. Oh yeah, yeah, there was Florida State fans says the way this is a war chant. The way FSU has played the last three weeks has put a lot of doubt in the novel era. Now, if things go by the way this is posted, yes, this is a wild They were on a losing streak. Yeah, Now if things go sideways the rest of the season, I think FSU needs to make a run at Kirk Farence, Kirk Farns, Kirk Farens, Iowa fans are tired of him anyway, and he may need a change of scenery. I cannot imagine a worse fit than Kirk Farence going to Tallahassee. I continue, tough coach, great defenses. Just don't let him bring his son. Everybody agrees on that as offensive core. I think it could potentially be a home run higher you've just hired their defensive coordinator. There are other guys. I want to know what Kirk Farrence's agent has to say about that one. Kirk parents may not even know about the state of Florida. That's how big the blinders are that you, oh, he's heard things, he's won Bowl games. That's great. I love that. That is just you know what that speaks to.
Speaker 2: That speaks to how much this sport and online culture of this sport, as great and as entertaining as it can be, just absolutely poisons all of our minds. And I think in like thirty seven different ways every game, Like somebody doesn't complete an easier, easy ish third down pass, it's fire this guy, change this, kick him out, do that, And then all of a sudden you do something correct. It's we need to pay him everything. We've got to keep him. And it's the the range of emotions that happens in huge Alabama games, tiny Mountain West games and everything, you know, Mac games, everything, Even if they don't have huge fan bases, you're gonna find that pocket of just otherwise somewhat hopefully normal people whose brains just turned to guacamole during games.
Speaker 1: If you propose this trade to Iowa fans and said you can get Mike Norvel, you have to trade Kirk Ference and Brian Farrence, I gotta believe eighty percent of the Iowa fan base would be like, yep, cool, done, done, don't know anything about Mike Norvel. Got a very strong hairline, a lot like salt and pepper. Yeah, you know, definitely younger take it in a heartbeat. It's pass. I think there's still a lot of love for Kirk Farents probably in that fan base. They've been broken. It's all I got Dan Bor Geniuses message Borgenius and bor Geniuses on Twitter. We appreciate their hard work. Always a bit of a rest bit here for us, especially during the season ago into some of the lunacy that makes college football so damn special. Don't forget to hit subscribe if you like our show. We have got our week eleven Picks podcast dropping on Thursday morning one more time. Verballers dot com is where you can go if you want to be part of our exclusive Verballer community. We've got discord, We've got early access benefits, I got a whole host of others. Vote in the poll every Sunday morning. You can vote in the top ten poll. Now post out the social media that's going to continue on and get only more interesting as the season gets deeper into the month of November. Verballers dot Com, v E R B A L L E r s dot Com and last, but certainly not least, Soliverbelive dot com. Dan. We're gonna be in Atlanta the night before the SEC Championship, the night of the PAC twelve Championship, we are going to be inducting people, places, college football entities into our own believe college Football Hall of Fame, not affiliated with the actual college. Again. We have offered to set up a solid verbal yurt with an exhibition of all of our inductees right there in the parking lot of the College Football Hall of fame to be paid for by the college football They would have to cot, they would have to defray the cost, do all the arranging. But yes we would show up to a ribbon cutting, absolutely solidverblelive dot com tickets are going quick. We'd love to see you out there if you are ever so inclined. Dan agree, All right, fun show. Thank you one and all again for your continued support. We are rounding the bend here, getting into the final weeks of the season, but we wanted to freshen it up and keep everybody on their toes for that guy over there, Dan Rubinstein, for myself, Ti Hillebrand, thanks again for downloading, listening, playing along at home. You'll talk to you all tomorrow. Stay solid, Peace,