Speaker 1: It's topic time called eight hundred and five five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Talk about it more than everybody.
Speaker 3: It's dj n V charlamagnea God. We are the Breakfast Club. We have a special guest host this morning, Chris Kaitlyn from South Carolina.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 3: Now, if you're just joining us, we're asking eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one, how long until you can post your booi your bay on social media?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: That is the question. And Chris, you said, we checked your social media. We don't see no pictures in no boo, no bay, no you wire not.
Speaker 4: The only thing you go see is my man and my dog, not my man, my daddy and my dog.
Speaker 2: Your daddy and your dog. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: All right, So we're asking how long until you can post your your bay or.
Speaker 4: Your boot Listen, I am dating for a year. I realized you don't know somebody until you did them for a full year and then after that. But honestly, like I'm not supposed to no man until you proposed to me, then I know.
Speaker 2: It's your proposal. Yes, that could take three years.
Speaker 4: Well, be a wait three years until he shows up, Jesus Christ, think.
Speaker 6: You should go with that father and say not even proposal. Maybe you might propose propost when he proposes to you.
Speaker 7: With the marriage.
Speaker 4: Even with Ray, she popped up, and she still didn't confirm she was Like me and my friends showed up, wore white dress. All my friends had on the same bridesmaid's dress. Like, she never confirmed, She just posted that she was married. We still know who her man is.
Speaker 3: So I want to be like, so what, So let's say you've been dating this guy for two three years, y'all go on vacation.
Speaker 2: It's just you're gonna crop them out.
Speaker 4: Yes, Jesus, I don't.
Speaker 7: The problem with that dope.
Speaker 6: And when things don't work out, you know what I'm saying now, you feel like you got egg on your face because you don't bleue this man up and got this man literally.
Speaker 4: And at this point, I mean, let's be real, I feel like, if you're a public figure and you're doing things like that, like you just don't want to give someone that much clout off of you. And that may sound really bad and really shady, but it's just kind of like where I'm at right now. If I'm dating someone like one, I feel like you should have more going on than me. So that's the first thing. But it's just kind of like, okay, if I post you whatever business you have going on, Like I've had a thing of talking to guys and they'll be like, oh, well my business is this, could you share it for me? I don't like that. Yeah, like, don't use me for my followers and like the access I had.
Speaker 3: But if you do post that, gentlemen, you could also find out information that you might not know.
Speaker 4: That's true, and that's there's a lot of married men who are real friendly Jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, well let's go to the phone lines. We got married on the line married.
Speaker 8: Good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good married? Now, now how long til you post your boo your bay?
Speaker 8: I don't believe that he should be posted as my husband. Come on, Mary and listen, go go step further. If I if I start dating someone who's on my social media, they're coming off.
Speaker 7: You start dating somebody who does what.
Speaker 8: If they're already on my social media they were already friends and we started dating follow them?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, and that's what I'm marry.
Speaker 8: I can't. I can't control social media. I can't control nobody else comments on my post. I can't control nothing else. And sometimes you might post things about and then it'll be like, oh that's how you feel.
Speaker 2: Like No, I like it.
Speaker 8: I don't need to be getting on posts about what I'm posted. They thinking I'll make a subliminals against them, like I just can't deal with it.
Speaker 7: Okay, hit dog will hollow boy? You know what that means about you?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hey Lauren?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 2: How long until you can post your buoy your bay on social.
Speaker 8: I'll say six months, but also I say die until you married.
Speaker 4: You. That's a gap six months to marry.
Speaker 8: Yes, listen, just in case as it don't work out. And then you was like, oh, isn't that your man over there with that girl in the bar, you know, just to void public embarrassment. Okay, but yeah, like Cardid said, don't post them until you got a ring on the fingers, post.
Speaker 7: Some card Okay, I agree?
Speaker 2: Hellos this heyka.
Speaker 10: Hey with her?
Speaker 5: I don't have a ring?
Speaker 10: You ain't?
Speaker 9: Oh you?
Speaker 2: Oh you're quoting Cardy too.
Speaker 8: I definitely am because it's true marriage.
Speaker 7: I'm still single, Okay, that's a great way to look at it.
Speaker 2: Man, what's that?
Speaker 6: Because I feel like until a person makes a commitment to you, you shouldn't make a commitment to this.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: And I just feel like, now what social media is just kind of like that is a thing. It's just kind of like permanent. Granted you can delete it, but it's just kind of like you know when someone post is like oh you did it pop out or what they call it, the reveal, the Grammy revealer, your boo, and I'm just like, yeah, no, but you.
Speaker 3: Know, you also live life and there's so many things and experiences that you take in right that you want to post on social media, whether you're traveling or you're enjoying something, and a lot of times that might be with your bull or your baby.
Speaker 4: And guess what, he can take my picture? What I boast? I even do you wne bad at? You know that when the Instagram, when we like reaching the hand, I will let his hand be in the picture because it's just kind of like, Okay, see this man is treating me well, taking me out just as a woman. Like they're going to click on that man's page and be like ooh he fine, let me like his pictures. Let me go in as dms and women are just like that, So you cannot have what I have if you want to. I was punch in the back of your head.
Speaker 6: Jesus Chris said something that was true to me. You don't know what these men actually want for you. If I was a woman, I would be lary of any man who constantly want to be up in the picture. Why you want to pop up in all these pictures all the time? Why you want to just put your head and you know when I'm posting myselfies, why do you want.
Speaker 7: Me to tag you thing.
Speaker 3: Let's say, let's say you've never been at the Bai. I take you to the Bai, I say, and I take you to Dubai. Right, we on a beach in Dubai, or we at the mall and we skied, or we shopping. You can't even say thank you daddy and post a picture.
Speaker 4: Me now, thank you in the caption, but no, you hand feet. That's it envy, that's right.
Speaker 6: And most of these women ain't gonna post these old white men that be takings like you bai anyway, y'all ashamed of him? Old sugar daddies, them old Caucasian sugar daddies.
Speaker 3: Y'all got five a five one oh five one. How long into dating someone before you post them on social media?
Speaker 2: Let's discuss. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, It's topic time.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning, everybody in ceej Envy, Charlemagne, the God we are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us. Chris Kaitlyn is joining us. She's from South Carolina. She's our guest co host, and we're asking how long until you can post somebody on social media? So your boo, your babe, that is the question, Chris Kaitlyn said. Jane posting, y'all sind you get a rint.
Speaker 4: Exactly only man you will see on my page right now. If y'all go, is my daddy and my dog?
Speaker 2: Charlamagne? Are you posting your daddy and your dog?
Speaker 7: No? No, I don't do that now. And I'm married. You know what I'm saying. I'm just I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't showcase my my family in that way and things.
Speaker 4: That you love me you want to keep close to you, That's right.
Speaker 2: Evil man, that's hello. Who's this?
Speaker 5: He went on visiting board dingo?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Better stuff?
Speaker 2: Ding ding?
Speaker 5: Hey? Are you doing?
Speaker 9: Wait?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry? Who's the guest?
Speaker 4: So today Chris Calen from Charles and South Carolina with.
Speaker 5: tBu Chris Hayler. How you doing? You have you have a real love your voice?
Speaker 8: How you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm great?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 7: That's that?
Speaker 5: That's what I'm talking about. I like it. Okay, I'm gonna have to go down to the south real quick.
Speaker 4: Okay, go ahead, follow you on Instagram. Let me see something real quick.
Speaker 2: Whoa hey, look put that pressure.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna put it on that girl. Uh, mister dingo dgo so, mister d g O, go ahead?
Speaker 2: And all right?
Speaker 4: How do so?
Speaker 3: Now we're talking about how long until you can post somebody on social media?
Speaker 5: Oh no, that's not happening, not at all. I actually lost relationships because of this because I am a firm believer in not hosting. I don't people be putting all that bad juju out there. They be wanting what you got. I don't like my business out there in the street, So I would like to keep stuff on the laps. And then also just to case something happened. I don't really got to worry about the whole taking down takes and hey what happened and all the homies because nah, I'm good Jacob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, say you reach out to Chris Kaitlyn, she give you a shot.
Speaker 3: Y'all start dating three or four months and you ain't gonna post it, like, yeah, that's my bait.
Speaker 5: No, No, no, not at all, because I wanted to actually work. So you know, once we get like married, then I'm comfortable enough to post you. And then when we get the tattoos and all that, that's like thirty years down.
Speaker 4: That means you ain't going nowhere tattoos.
Speaker 5: Hold on.
Speaker 7: That's a great point when you brought up Chris.
Speaker 6: If you're dating a guy and the guy wants to post you, do you let him because you if you not posting him but you want to post you, do you let him?
Speaker 2: He can't post me?
Speaker 4: That's fine, I mean, but I'm not posting you. If you want to post me, that's fine. But I just don't want you to feel away because I'm not going to post.
Speaker 2: It's like you got some criminal activity out there. You don't want to be a.
Speaker 3: Nobody or something don't post me.
Speaker 2: No social Security but nothing.
Speaker 4: You can't post me because I mean, you know cool, but I like, you're not. I'm not posting you and post.
Speaker 6: You with the hashtag like they mine wifey.
Speaker 7: Got homes.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Troy. She listens to my podcast, Troy, what's up?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 3: We're talking about posting your girl. You post your girl, talk to us.
Speaker 9: So I'm actually getting ready to post her this week because I'm flying her out to Puerto Rico for her birthday. And we've been talking about this our whole relationship.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now let me ask you a question. You said, flying rough from Puerto Rico. I know a lot of people do this, Like she speaks English and you know her.
Speaker 9: Right, yeah, I've been knowing her for fourteen years.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, and she lives in Puerto Rico.
Speaker 9: No, she lives here.
Speaker 2: Oh y'all right?
Speaker 5: Out to yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh birthday?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: So you're about to post her. She doesn't want you to post her?
Speaker 9: Well, she was reluctant about it because it's my reputation in our state but out in past the Smith text.
Speaker 7: So you know, I'm what you got a reputation for being musty. But she smells what you're talking about?
Speaker 9: Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you community peen?
Speaker 9: I have yeah, yeah, I was a horror.
Speaker 4: To how long y'all been together since March. I'm sorry, sir, you could be working on yourself though. I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: I mean I got her divorce and I was single for over a year and a half, so I healed.
Speaker 4: Wait now wait, you you're divorced. Yeah, and you've been single for a year and how long were you married?
Speaker 7: For?
Speaker 9: Four year?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 4: I think you need to heal some more.
Speaker 5: Are you healing though?
Speaker 4: Are you healing? Are you holing?
Speaker 9: I'm you like I have a dual relationship with my ex co parent. I don't care what she got going on. I don't stalk Facebook, Instagram.
Speaker 7: I think he's holding. He's in between holding and pulling and healing. That's what I hear.
Speaker 10: But I have fun.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I love her.
Speaker 6: I don't believe you. I think you should let that woman trust her instincts. Women, things are never really wrong. She don't want to be posted. She don't want to be posted.
Speaker 4: She wants you know why. She wants their trip and the trip includes being posted. But she's gonna tell me archive that picture, man, archive mona.
Speaker 2: Now you're posting your boo, your bay on social media.
Speaker 10: I am not not no more. I absolute recently just went through this.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 8: I'm a big fan.
Speaker 10: I'm so surprised I got through.
Speaker 7: I feel like retriggering some traumas.
Speaker 10: I am here for you girls, all right, So let me tell you guys, I dated that you're just being for a year, and then we after a year, we caute official. He posted me first, and that's why I felt like kind of obligated because I didn't want to not post him. And at this time he was good, so all right, I posted him. Now he had a whole, full grown relationship, full grow or over social media. Anybody here so that they happy, all kind of good. If this means a cheat.
Speaker 7: On me his baby mother, damn, he cheated on you with his baby mother.
Speaker 10: Cheat on me his baby mother, and I don't play those games now, anybody embarrassing. Had to take all them pictures down, all them videos down, and it's a grab.
Speaker 3: Well will say this, if you didn't post him, you probably would have never found out that.
Speaker 10: No, no, that's not true, that's not true.
Speaker 9: I would have follo out anyway.
Speaker 10: But I really wish I didn't post him because I just feel like, dang man, anybody I'm not I'm not somebody who posted. So it's that I really went out on a limb. And yeah, doing that again.
Speaker 7: You should have trusted your gut, your your own relationship.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: Well he still had a baby she didn't know about.
Speaker 7: Still in the know.
Speaker 4: And this is why you don't d baby daddies.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, what's the moral of the story.
Speaker 4: Don't post that man.
Speaker 6: Until you get a ring. I agree with him, Chris and everybody else calling up. Don't post that man until you get a ring. Until he makes a real commitment to you. Don't make a real commitment to him. The post go on Instagram official is a real commitment.
Speaker 4: That is a real commitment. And everyone's gonna know, like when you're when you go out or something like that, they're gonna be like, yeah, I saw your man. That was always the thing. I saw your man. I saw your man.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants all that.
Speaker 3: Jesus, all right, Well, when we come back, we got your room and report JT. She she wild out on somebody on social media.
Speaker 2: We'll get to it next, it don't move. It's the Breakfast Club on morning