Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Dear Elvis Durant. My friend Shawna has arranged. She had arranged for ten of us to rent a beach house down the shore for the week.
Speaker 3: We didn't leave too much of a mess.
Speaker 2: We were good people. But I think it'd be funny if someone called Shauna at work from the realty company and told her she's not getting her three hundred dollars deposit back because we were slobs.
Speaker 3: She thought we did a perfect.
Speaker 2: Job organizing the house. But not after you guys get her on the phone. It's gonna really screw with her head. This comes to us from Michelle. All right, Michelle phone tapping her friend Shawna. Sceary is gonna call Shawna as the manager of the realty company, and Michelle's gonna listen in on.
Speaker 3: The other line. Let's listen in to it. Today's phone tap. How are you?
Speaker 4: It's Danny Capeluto from Jenisa as Reelty at LBI.
Speaker 3: How's everything good? How are you pretty good?
Speaker 4: I'm the manager of the office over here, and I have some stuff that I've been wanting to talk to you about. Regarding the condition of the house after you guys left. Okay, listen, I cannot give you your deposit back, so don't expect.
Speaker 1: The three hundred bucks when it's for what.
Speaker 3: We noticed that one of the upstairs mattresses was sagging.
Speaker 1: The big bedroom. Yes, I don't know. I didn't stay up there. Okay, it was sagging.
Speaker 3: You know, it was caved in the middle a little bit.
Speaker 1: All people did was sleep in it. I mean it had to have been warped in the there's a warped one in the in the other room on the bunk ed, the top one is warped. Nobody's left there because the mattress was.
Speaker 3: So bad with somebody like jumping on the mattress or something, because that's what look like.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're not like five year old saying there.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, you know, sometimes, you know, other activities go on on those mattresses.
Speaker 1: There's one girl that's something in that room who's getting married in two months. I highly don't you think anything in her room but sleeping. I just don't understand how we could have broken.
Speaker 3: Our head had you not been so irresponsible.
Speaker 1: I don't think we were that irresponsible.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, that's not what I hear. The neighbors tell us everything. They videotape what's going on. I know they take pictures.
Speaker 1: All right, that's fine.
Speaker 4: I mean, but you know, anytime the North Jersey crowd comes down, we just got to take extra caution.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not from North Jersey, that's okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well the well Hoboken is listed here.
Speaker 1: I know all grew up in Massachusetts.
Speaker 3: All right, excuse me.
Speaker 1: Okay, we had the cops there one night. We were hanging out in the backyard.
Speaker 3: A likely story. You guys left course, light, millerfe bottles everywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, people drank and went out. I mean, it was never crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys are slobs. You don't clean up after yourselves.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Our neighbors said there was about eighteen people there at one time.
Speaker 1: Yes, there was never that many people.
Speaker 3: Eighteen people in the house.
Speaker 1: Yes, there was maybe one night when people came back and hunt out.
Speaker 3: Ah huh, But.
Speaker 1: There was never that many people sleeping in the huh.
Speaker 3: Okay, I see, mm hmm.
Speaker 4: So eighteen people slept over No, that's you know, you're violating the violating beech Even's coat.
Speaker 1: It never happened Okay, you're really really ruining my workday.
Speaker 4: Well, you're ruining my workday because I have to replace a saggy mattress that somebody rubbed uglies on.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, okay, uh, sorry that you're treating me so meanly too.
Speaker 3: But I'm just doing my job.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: You know I have other customers to take care of today.
Speaker 1: Is there someone else I can talk to?
Speaker 3: No, I'm the manager here.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're not treating me very professionally.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. That wasn't in the.
Speaker 1: Contract to treat me professionally.
Speaker 3: You didn't treat my house very professionally.
Speaker 1: I've never been treated this same before in my life.
Speaker 3: Massachusetts girl. Let me tell you, welcome to the big city.
Speaker 1: I've been in the big city for a while. I work here. Are you really from the Inn place?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, at this point, it's sounded like a phone tap, is it really? Hey?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was all Michelle's idea.
Speaker 1: Oh great, I hate you Elvisan's phone. This phone table was pre recorded with the permission granted by all participates. The Elvis Oran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show