Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks. Elvis Duran, Elvis Duran phone tab.
Speaker 2: All right, the phone tap Danielle. Yes, what's it all about? All right?
Speaker 3: So Joe emailed and said, my wife Debbie always feeds through the easy Path, and I want you to beat somebody from easy Path and tell her that she has been busted.
Speaker 2: Listen to this. I love how Danielle plays with us. Later, correct, I may speak to Deborah's leleretous lease. Yes, this is hi, Deborah. I'm so sorry to bother you at work.
Speaker 4: I'm actually at my mom.
Speaker 2: Isn't that a work number?
Speaker 4: No, I guess it's my husband, just put it in as a work number.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, this is Natalie Clark from the easy Pass headquarters in Seacaucus, New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Yes, we have been doing.
Speaker 3: A little bit of a test on the highways trying to catch people that are speeding through the easy Pass system, and your account number came up many times.
Speaker 4: You're kidding?
Speaker 2: No, I mean, do you know that you're speeding?
Speaker 4: Or no? I didn't think I was. I was going through it pretty slow.
Speaker 2: Do you just have a heavy foot or something.
Speaker 4: No, I slow down and as soon as I get up, I step on the gifts to go. It's because the people behind you are so fast.
Speaker 2: Now, Debra, we shouldn't blame it on the other drivers.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not blaming it on the other driver. I'm just telling you the situation.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Now, it's supposed to be fifteen miles per hour is actually what you're supposed to be going through the easy pass, and that's it. And you're going twenty five thirty thirty five miles per hour?
Speaker 4: Oh way, yes, way, not no way, Your machine is wrong.
Speaker 3: Then, no, the machine is not wrong. I think you're just not a safe driver. We anyway, we have a new policy that we're putting into effect, and what it is is when there's a certain amount of speeding infractions that are actually on your easy Pass, we are going to have to revoke your easy pass.
Speaker 4: And also, let's notice.
Speaker 2: We have sent you countless notices.
Speaker 4: That is a lot.
Speaker 2: We never got a call back from you or anything.
Speaker 4: Excuse me. I just recently called to ask for a new one and they sent a new one for my husband.
Speaker 3: Sending you a new easy pass is a totally different department. I have nothing to do with that, So it was up.
Speaker 4: To This is the first I've ever heard of this, ma'am.
Speaker 3: If it was up to me and you had called and wanted a new easy Pass, I would not have sent it to you. I would have told you that you have infractions on your on your easy Pass.
Speaker 4: And I've never received anything in the mail other than the new easy Pass. I never even get a bill from easy Pass.
Speaker 2: So you're stealing easy passes. What you're saying that you don't get a billy cow.
Speaker 4: I get this stupid thing on the internet, but it doesn't say anything. They're charging my credit card every month or so.
Speaker 2: You need to pay more attention to what you're spending, don't you, especially with a family.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, but I really don't like the way you're speaking to me.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to be honest and.
Speaker 4: Well, first you're insinuating that I'm lying to you. Then you're insinuating that I've gotten notices, is that I have it, and you're now you're telling me that I'm lying to you again. Just change the tone a little bit and speak a little more courteously, and you're calling me a liar and I'm not lying to you, Well, you should.
Speaker 2: Change your tone with me as well. I'm the customer, not anymore.
Speaker 4: You know, she's calling to tell me that I've been sitting through easy Pass.
Speaker 1: She's telling me.
Speaker 4: I lined her that I've gotten things and know I've never gotten anything in the nails from easy Pass, and she's telling me she's gonna revoke my easy pass.
Speaker 3: I have a question if you, if you have children in the car, why would you drive so fast?
Speaker 4: I don't I'm not like an eighteen year old kid. Here a mature woman that you're speaking to.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, this is our policy and we have to revoke the easy passl from now on, when you go through the toll, you'll have to say, then.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to talk to my lawyer because you can't revoke my easy pass for a first offense.
Speaker 2: Lawyer, Schmoyer. We don't deal with lawyers.
Speaker 4: Or it's gonna be the owner of easy passman, because you can't.
Speaker 2: Do that the owner of easy pass.
Speaker 4: You never the state whoever. I have to speak to other than you, because I do not like your attitudes. I dealt with customer service. You don't know how to do it.
Speaker 2: I am one of the higher ups here at easy Pass. I'll have you know.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm wondering, why.
Speaker 2: Don't be stupid with me?
Speaker 4: Okay, are you calling me stupid?
Speaker 3: I'm not calling you, well, I guess I am calling you stupid to say that you want to speak to the owner of easy Pass.
Speaker 4: You're calling me stupid.
Speaker 2: Now, let's just discuss this.
Speaker 4: You calling me stupid?
Speaker 2: Ma, Ma, don't call me mom. My name's not Ma.
Speaker 4: I'm talking to my mother.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I thought you weren't little. I thought you were older.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I'm visiting my mother, which is none of your business.
Speaker 2: Let's just discuss this. July seventh and July fourteenth, Delaware Memorial Bridge. Do you remember speeding through the easy Path?
Speaker 4: No? I don't.
Speaker 2: Hello, I can hear you. I mean you seem to forget that.
Speaker 3: You know you shouldn't be speeding anywhere, especially through easy Pass.
Speaker 2: We got you, and now you're upset because we got you.
Speaker 4: I'm not upset because you've got me. I'm upset that I never got any notices. That's what I'm upset about.
Speaker 3: Oh, Deborah, we did get you, because this is Danielle and you've just been phone tapped. Any day your husband show told me to give you a call.
Speaker 4: I'm going phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded.
Speaker 2: We permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Durant phone tab. We're only on Elvis Duran in the morning show. You're a new Elvis Durant phone tab weekday mornings