Speaker 1: Wind Down with Jane Kramer and I'm Heeart Radio podcast. All Right, so this week I'm very excited because we have to tell you Alan might get upset about this. Actually, uh oh, we have a little juicy detail. So there is a new season of Bridgerton out, season three. It's on Netflix. And I was like, babe, I did so I'd truth be told. I did not watch. I watched season one. I did not watch season two because I don't know how they could top season one? Did they? And yet they do? They did. Yeah. So but I've just I've obviously heard a lot about season three and it's everywhere and I'm like, oh, it's just it's like pulling my heart strings back right. But also I'm like season one is just so incredible that I'm like, I just don't think it's going to beat that. So I haven't yet watched. But the other day I saw it again on the Netflix and I was like, hey, Pipe, do you think that you would watch? Maybe because we're trying to find a new show and the shows that we've been watching have been like heavy, like we watched my word, there's so many of them. We watched Baby Reindeer. Is that what it's called Yeah the Rede Yeah Baby Reindeer, which was heady, very dark. Uh. And then we just finished a show called Eric and that was also heavy, and I'm like, we just need something light. Meanwhile, we're watching Tires What's Up? And Girls five Ever? I know, I know, I know, still haven't seen it, but Tires is like a comedy. It's like very much like The Office, but it's done in like a kind of on the thing. Yeah, we've passed that. I don't know. We're all in Okay, Well that's what we need to be watching because everything's just been so dark. So I'm like, why don't we watch Bridgist And he's like no, and I was like, all right, fine, I guess I'll just start it. But then I kept thinking again. I was like, Babe, I really think again. You know, I kind of signed up to watch Eric with you. You know, it wouldn't have been my first my first pick. Where did I just go, really, Son, that ain't gonna be my first pick, my first pick because I was like, that's not going to be my first pick, so this would be my pick. But I would want to start from the beginning with you, like I want to watch properly the first season. Do you sometimes forget things too, because I sometimes for I'm like, I need a recap. Yeah, so I would forget some of the Charlotte's And I just I'd like to start from the beginning so that he also can start like we did. For example, I was the Morning show. I already watched the first few seasons, but he wanted to watch, so I rewatched it all with him because I also was like, I actually don't remember half of it. Yeah. Same, So but you guys, I think I got him with a I'll try one. And then he was in and I was like, well, we haven't started yet, so I'm just I'm kind of tiptoeing to go. All right, babe, I'm gonna I think tonight's tonight. Tonight is definitely because we have Daniel Francis coming on the show, who's in season three, and so I just think that I'll be you know, I can be like, Babe, I just talked to you know, Daniel, he's on there. Let's start from the beginning. So I have I got a A one, so I think I'll be able to hook him. Heids a hookable. He doesn't like time piece kind of shows. But you know what she's she does really well. Shanda does this really well. I think with everything she kind of merges all those worlds together. I would agree, And that's what I was trying to tell you. The classical music, yes, we do not like that and like it's it's just it's so modern. But yet not because I'm a little bit like Alan, I wouldn't be as into if it feels like docuseries, like very like very historically the Queen or any of those. Queen Charlotte is so good. You have to watch you, especially because we're hopeless romantics. I mean, it will just have you moved to tears. My goodness. Okay, well, I do want to start from the beginning again, but I'm excited to have him on. But before where we do catch me up? How is how is Lion's first birthday? It was epic, It was great. We got you know what I love most about us. One of the things I love most about us is we always make sure to get home as fast as we can. Oh yeah, that's great. So we just had the wind Down tour, which, by the way, people that came to Nashville, Detroit, Chicago, thank you so much for spending time with us, flying to come see us, hey, hogging us. Yeah, it was awesome, incredible, But the night of Chicago, this is what we do. Well. Listen, listen, if we can get home quicker to see our babies, we're all going to go home. But I like that all three of us are in on that because there's a lot of people I know that don't operate that way. Yeah, or it'd be like it stresses them out to change the travel, whereas me, I'm like, I find it exciting, exhilarating, and like, let's give it a go. So I didn't, but then I married the male version of you, and so now I'm so used to it that I was like, of course we're changing plans. I feel like I'm pretty good about it. Yeah. I actually I had texted Mike because he's like, hey, what time do you get home tomorrow? I was like, oh, actually I got home last night because there was a later flight. He goes, of course you did. Yeah, I mean, well, yeah, if I could nominate anybody eligible for a private jet, it would be us, like get us home. But yes, so we found a later we found the last flight out of Chicago. We got home and it only ended up being a one night sleep, one night away sleep, which is incredible, perfect. And then I got to get up and organized life for Lion's big first birthday and she had cmafest with Data. He played at the Riverfront stage, so we got to go down. It was her first show. Oh, it was perfect, and she went out on stage and the whole place saying happy birthday, and I was emotional. Yeah, it was just really special and easy. There's just something about the pace of life right now that just feels really like good. Well, we were kind of talking about that because someone had asked you the question again was what is my dream? What is your dream? And you said that you were in a way struggling to am And then you know, as we were walking the streets, which I love us in Chicago because we just You're my favorite travel buddy. I just we just we like to be out and walking around, and we found water, even though it was just a fountain, but it was beautiful. It was wonderful. And in that moment too, I'm like, we're kind of living the dream. We've got healthy babies. I feel it. Yeah, contentment is so high for me right now and I've never felt that, like I've always I've always wanted to sit next to Regis. I've always maybe you're my reach. Sorry, I've always had like big you know, I've always wanted to be on Saturday Night Live, like all these huge, monstrous dreams. And now I'm like, I still think that they're in there and tucked away. But I just also just love and know how fleeting the season is that I'm in right now. Babies don't keep I mean, I'm unsure how she's one year old already, so I just don't want to miss anything. And I think I'm so anchored in like keeping us a family. And because Data is so busy, I mean, Preston's career is crazy, to start their own record label, they're like out with Kane Brown. This season it's just or this season. Everything's a season Bridgerton terms. But I just feel like there's so much busyness and I'm just like, it's less busyness and more fullness, I guess. But it is weird because she asked me that question and I didn't have like a like I've been writing, which I love to do well. I think people look down on the word content, like contentment and it's like it's actually though it can be bad, like I should in relationships if you're just have that like, it can be, but there's a there can be positive forms of it as well. Yeah, you're just content and that's okay and you're happy. Like that's kind of like I'm I'm not doing I'm not on a TV show that I would love to be on, and I'm doing all the things, but I'm also very happy and content where I'm at at in this moment in my life. I just kind of wonder, that's okay. Is this forties maybe, but I just I think it's we can still dream and hope. Yes for sure to have to be on the SNLS and have you know, the shows and stuff. But and also I would I think I finally got into a place where I'm okay if I don't like, I'm still happy and I don't feel like a failure or that I that I didn't get there. Yeah, I think like I definitely want to be like a best selling author someday. I still have that I love to write, but I also am just so I don't know, I have like great rich friendships. It's just a really sweet spot are you wearing an amber necklace? No? Oh, looks like nelaces. I was like, do this work. I've never done that because I was afraid of joking. Well, because I did put one on his wrists, and I'm like, this is just I can't do this. I would pay to see a bracelet on Romans little meaty wrist. I love him so much. Yeah, I've got to really proud of us. It's just a fun season. I talked to Sarah Bryce about this too, and she was like, yeah, it's just like we all love being home. We've created safe places. Yeah, our bed. There's nothing better than being home. Like, I'm so excited to travel. I've got some insane travel coming up the next month. And though it gives me anxiety, it does give me a lot of anxiety actually because I just love being home. But I also want to enjoy those moments too. Yeah, and I don't want it to steal that. I don't want to want those moments to get stolen because I'm anxious of being far. I just I do just love being home. I do too, But I also think one thing too that we have is that we have a home inside of a person too. So I kind of feel like, like you said, can I share your New York story, which one you're a little nappy, my little nappy in the park story. Oh yeah sure, because that's like not a very Jana thing to do. Yeah, like an old Jana. Yeah yeah, yeah, it's the Janna. I always knew it exists. But like you were telling me, I mean, you probably sit more romantically because it's your story. But I just thought it was sweet. You and Alan were in New York and you took a time out and you went to the park at Central Park, and you both you just laid down in the grass and took a nap on each other. And I'm like, well, that to me is the epitome of like having a home in someone just feeling safe. Yeah. Yeah, And it just felt I've never done that. I've never I've I've I mean I lived in New York and I I would sit there, but I've never actually felt comfortable enough to just lay down in the grass with no worry. No, you know, even though Alan tried to lay his shirt, I was like, I don't need I don't need your sweater, Like I'm good. I just like, let's just and just we both fell asleep in the middle of a crazy city, you know, and it was beautiful and it was it was it was very calming, like he's he is a very safe place. Yeah, I love him. What a fun season of life? Yeah, and then I get catastrophic. And this is why I'm a therapist because well, like, am I gonna almost die? Is because when you say that and you're like, well beat it. Well, so I'm like, well, what's next? Then there's where's the big shoe dropping? Because that's where my brain always goes. This is also why we were friends catastrophic friends. You night hands is basically said I either have a brain tumor or MS. So I'm like, what is going on with me? Or always a third option? Or I like to tell you and Preston there's always a third option and the third option should start. Was day off a Google? Yeah, I say, doctor Google tells me different? Sure does. Oh anyways, wind down was incredible and I love your people. You're the best thing, our people, and I just know, I'm just so appreciative because it's just so nice to get out there and talk and connect and it's fun for us too. They had really great questions. It's fun for all of us to like, I mean, we had real breakfast out on the road, hot eggs. I know Kat's kind of used to that because she's in a different season of motherhood, but she is you and I are like, wait, we can have a warm breakfast and someone will serve us. Sign me up. I know. It's pretty great. But so thank you for everyone that came out and for those watching Bridgerton. Let's get a little inside scoop from Lord Marcus Sodaddy tuned. Hi, thank you so much for coming onto the show. We're very excited to have you. Okay, so you get the audition for Bridgerton. Did you just go like, oh my gosh, I have to get this, like this is this is a huge or did you or did you just austraight get an offer?
Speaker 2: No? No, I auditioned. I auditioned. I am that the tape came through, and I've got to be honest. I was doing a show called what was it? A Wheel of Time? And I had prosthetics on and shape up on my facial hair and I kind of put on wait for the character, and I did not feel sexy. It was not it was not bridgeton. It couldn't be further away from Bridgeton. And so when it came through, I was like, oh god, this is I'm really good audition for this because this is not my world, right, And and and then the actress Kareema McAdams, who I was working with, a phenomenal actress, and she was like, damn of course and and so I read it and it kind of forced me to really because you know, you see a description that says he's charismatic and he lights up every room that he goes into, and that instantly just makes me go, you know, I kind of how do you how do you play charisma? Right? Like you can charm people? But you know so? But but it also it kind of it forced me to, I guess, really focus on the character and the relationship dynamics, which is what you're supposed to do anyway, right, and to move away from the aesthetics and just kind of find who he was as as a as a man and what he's yeah, what his real intentions were as well.
Speaker 1: So sure, did you watch the show before you auditioned?
Speaker 2: No? But my mom and sisters were fans. Yeah, So when I told them and them about the audition and I hadn't seen the show.
Speaker 1: Well, we stopped telling our parents about auditions. I stopped telling my parents and I auditioned, I mean years ago, because they'd be like, well, how is that. I'm like, Mom, just you know, I'm never gonna I'm gonna get one out of five hundred, so just stop asking. So I just stopped telling.
Speaker 2: It's exactly that, right, So they only found out once I got the part, and then and once once I got it, then they were just like what and everyone, I think everyone, you know, I knew it was I knew it was a big show, but I think everyone who had watched it knew the scale of it more than me, And I think it didn't really dawn on me until you know, you kind of get the sense of it when you go on set, obviously, because you're amazing amazing locations like these are the kind of jewels of the Crown of British real estate, right, and so you get a sense of it when you're feeling at Hampton Court where Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got to go see that. It was in the first season when and it was in the courtyard. I was walking around England and I got to see that, and I was like, well that's pretty cool, but it just it's just so rich and beautiful and I mean, like again, the landscape is just so beautifully there in England.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so we got to utilize that, which was which was amazing, and then you realize the scale of the show. And then it wasn't until I got to New York for the premiere that you realize, oh damn, this is this is huge, you know, and so yes, it's been fantastic.
Speaker 1: Okay, so tell me. I'm a big wardrobe costume girl. Tell me when they're putting you and suiting you up? You handsome lord? You? What? How did? How? How are things fitting? Are things uncomfortable? Are you watching all these women in corsets? Are they taking breathers?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Give us inside scoop? Is everyone on a water diet because there's no room for anything?
Speaker 2: No? Do you know what? The team? The team, And I'm going to sound like I'm just kind of just bragging on everyone, but it's it's such a it's such an amazing team. So everything's obviously custom made and so you go in and you get fitted and they know exactly what they're doing, right, So you know, if you've got a little bit of lumps here or a little bulgin there. Then you know they not to to make you look all smooth, so it's it's a it's a butt when you put them on. You know if you as genre right, like as you as you know that that kind of experience of of prepping as an actor and then when you finally then put on the costume, it gives you that extra lift and puts you into the world. That moment when when you put on the bridge and costumes is just just.
Speaker 1: Kidding and you would imagine how fun like that's like, that's my dream is to do one of those like Pride and Prejudice, like those eras, like because you said, like just done in costume the whole the war. It's such a different world that it must just be as an actor just so fun to play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. It is that their detail is special, you know, so like very little imagination needed.
Speaker 1: And it translates to the viewer. That's what I love so much, Like every you know, like I'm watching for details and hair and jewels and just the placement and everything is just so magical. I could watch it on mute sometimes and rewatch just to just have it in my you know, like it's so stunning. Okay, so you become Lord Marcus Anderson and you have beef with your sister, and do we get to find out about the beef? You don't, I know, there's no spoilers. I'm sure Shanda's got this very buttoned up. But it's bothering all of us because of course you're so dapper and you know, like everyone obviously you've peaud the interest of Lady Bridgerton, which is impossible to do. Her garden hasn't bloomed in decades, Daniel and so and so, now her garden is ready to bloom for someone like you. And I'm just wondering, like, this is just a I mean, it's just such a it's such a cool like moment. Or do we get to but then but then your sister doesn't like you, and it feels I don't, I don't know if I like it. We've earned the respect of her for three seasons, you know, no, but.
Speaker 2: This is this is the kind of the difficult thing coming in is that you've you know, you've got Lady Danbury and she's she is the she's the powerhouse, right, and so she doesn't approve. Then then you know you're kind of going uphill. But he's oblivious to to why she's like this. He thinks it's just to do with we'll discover this, so I don't want to spoil too much. Sure, yeah, you know there are certain things that are obvious from that time. He's younger than her. But but but being the firstborn son, as it were, the man get treated with favor in that time, right, so you know he has no idea what it's about, and so we get to find that out, hopefully, Fingers crusted as the.
Speaker 1: Well, you know something, I can see the twinkle in your eye want you to tell me, But then I don't want you to tell me anything. That's like why the first season when I'm the worst, I went straight to the end because I was like, I can't handle it. Literally, I literally could not handle it's the worst. I'm like, I had to read the back of the book first.
Speaker 2: So you're the reason why they've split it into two then, right, I.
Speaker 1: Had ye, because I mean I watched like the first four and I was like, this is giving me so much anxiety in my life, Like I need to know if they get together or they do not player. So I won't finish the last twenty pages of like a Beautiful Novel because I don't want it to end.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So I'm on the last episode of Queen Charlotte and I'm halfway through, and I just haven't picked when I'm emotionally ready for this moment. But that was a beautiful series too. Shonda's just so talented. I love studying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know what to expect. Well, you know what to expect to Shonda, right, but but I didn't know. I had nothing, you know, no insights about the story or anything, and it just it just hits you so odd it was. It was beautiful.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. It brought me to tears.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. I was sat there, I know, and.
Speaker 1: You're like, wait, I know these people. I just had lunch with them. We added girled cheese together. So okay, So that is one of my questions. So, like, obviously we don't we know what to expect with Shonda, which is always excellence to me, like everything her brain. If I could have by a day pass for just to sit inside her brain for a day, but then we have no idea what to expect, and we know we can expect that it's going to be great. So have you been in the room with her? Have you breathed her air?
Speaker 2: Briefly? Just okay, brief you know, I've only I've only mentioned the once, which is at the New York premiere. And it was a brief moment that I almost ruined with cookies and uh, with a mouthful of cookies and and and in this in this kind of moment where I was we were doing press with you know, we're doing press, moving down the line, speaking to everyone, and I was hungry. I didn't eat before before the event, and and the moment of peace and and and space that I got, I ran with my publicist and and and saw some cookies on the side of these you know, ornate and decorative bridgeton cookies and uh and stuff in my face. And then I look up and Shonda's looking at me. And we've never met before, and I'm like, there is no way that I meet in Shonda with a mouthful of cookies and then spin on her. It's just not happening. So so so I went, you know, washed it down, went and finally met her, and it was just you know, a brief moment before we had to go in. But she you know, she's she's she's an icon, she really is. And and and just to you can just feel her presence and her energy just from being in her presence.
Speaker 1: What do you think the show does really well at? And then where what do you think that they should do something maybe different? Or is there something where you be like I would do this or I would maybe change this.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think if you change it's like what is it?
Speaker 1: Like? What would you add? Maybe?
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, if you say, like you know, with time travel, right they say if you went back and you changed something, then it would upset the future or if you went you know, And I think, well, not think it's clear they really know what they're doing, right, Like it's clear this season. I just saw the numbers on it and the viewership and it's just exceeded what, you know, what the previous seasons have done. And the fans fans love it and it's just hits and it's a completely different. I feel, it's a completely different energy from season one and season two. And so with Shondaland and Brown the showrunner, they've just done an amazing job. So I you know, I wouldn't change it. I won't change a thing, and especially given the fact that they well I put me in it more. That's that's that's.
Speaker 1: Season four is what I would like to do. List you had there's a chance at that, I mean, you're you're the love interest of a very main character.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll have to see where it goes.
Speaker 1: I we will.
Speaker 2: We'll have to see where it goes because it's not in the book, and so who knows, there's no destination or journey.
Speaker 1: So in the private in your private world, are you married, dating? Single?
Speaker 2: What? I keep my private life private?
Speaker 1: Wo extra lockow for you. That's something I wish I would have done, dearest gentle reader. Take advice here, Jenna, I'll.
Speaker 2: Grab that one. Yeah, and I just I just keep it, you know. I think I tried to just kind of do my work and let my work be the kind of offering to to the industry. And I need I kind of I need a private space, right like I need. I've always been like that, even even you know, before being an actor and outside of being an actor, I've always I'm kind of extroverted and introverted at the same time. So I get energy from both and so when I need to retreat and just kind of be in my safe space, I need that to be my safe space. So I just I've just decided to just kind of keep everything private.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like your dms would be going crazy after being on a show like this. I mean, everybody wants to Everyone now gets access if you have Instagram, So I can only imagine, you know what that must be like, Yeah, we're getting a smile. Just I like that though. I think that's really handsome, yeah or shady. I can't quite tell, Danielle, but it feels handsome and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think for me, you know, the it's always it's always flattering, you know, like if people resonate with your character and and you know they don't know me as Daniel, right, Like, it's people are getting to know who who Daniel is. So so I'm also kind of grounded in that as well, that that it's you know, there's a there's an on screen character that people have kind of been taken taken by, right, and and so you know that's that's completely fine, and that's that's flattering, and and that is the offering to the kind of the bridget and fan base and my work and you know, and and and people you know. I also appreciate when people take the time to reach out because I go, look, we could there's so many different things that people could be doing, right, Like, there are so many things that people could be watching and spending their time, and so there is something there is. I'm graceful. I try to be graceful in that as well, because it's Yeah, we're humans at the end of the day, and that's important for me as well.
Speaker 1: You've been at acting for a really long time, right, I mean you've been doing this for I don't know if we're private about how old you are? How old are you, Daniel? Would you tell us or would you like to be ca Yeah, you look great. I wouldn't have guessed forty one. But this is a I mean, this is a testament to like hard work and really refining a craft, because I know, just from being friends with Jana, like these auditions and everything you all go through. It's not easy and you don't often get something into land a role like this is a testament to like how talented you are. Is there anything my friend? She also just said, Hey, Daniel, you should check out Lifetime there's been a new movie on Lifetime just debut guess by your husband? Stop anyway, Well, I have to promote you, So tell me, is there anything that you miss? I will do like a BB we'll call it before Bridgerton because this as to have shaken up your life. I mean, obviously the scale of the show is just tremendous. So is there anything that you miss about? And this doesn't have to be a negative because of the show. Just before Daniel became a lord, I.
Speaker 2: Was always internally, internally I always felt like a lord.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's why you identify so well with the character. I always feel like I'm a queen too, So where's my.
Speaker 2: Lords and ladies and kings and queens? You know, we've got to feel like that. No, you know, it's a it's a it's a blessing. It's a blessing and and and so I just kind of I just see it like that, and I think I tried to live my life in this way that it's I have no regrets. It's like, no, what is it? So?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Definitely no regrets, no excuses if you don't do well, and no justifications if you succeed. It's just you know this is this is life, and we're just in the process of, you know, on a process of evolution, and that's so I'm just kind of going with that and going I have goals and aims and visions of where I kind of see myself and the things that I want to kind of give out into the world. But in terms of going backwards now, I literally it doesn't even come into mind, it really doesn't. I just go this is. I tried to stay in the moment, which is not always easy for me because I do future project and I plan a lot. I spend very little time in the past. Like I genuinely just minimize that past and then just try to stay in the present and while dipping into the future to ensure that I'm going in the right direction. But other than that, this is an absolute blessing. So I'm very grateful.
Speaker 1: I love that I'm forty two and Janna just turned forty, and I feel like there's some power once you get into the forties. There's just this contentment and power, like an empowerment. I should say, is there one piece what's your one piece of advice? If you had to give one, does it kind of go into that don't live in the past, like if you just had to give, like a life coach say, you're not a lord, You're just Daniel our homide kicking it well.
Speaker 2: The one that I've been living by, which has really served me actually recently more recently over the past few years, is I do the best I can where I am with what I've got. When I know better, I'll do better, right, And so it kind of it's learning to be kind of well, this is part of that kind of being kinder to myself in the process of evolution, right, and just saying that, look at every step of the way, I've done the best I could where I was with what I had, and now that I know better, if I know better, then I'll do better. And if I can just live with that, then it means that you know, as actors, you can be critical on your part performancies or you can you know, you can look at stuff and go, oh, I would have done that differently, and and I can honestly say that at that moment, I did the best that I was capable of doing, and as I evolved, then I'll do better. And so for me, that is the one thing. So if I if I you know, even in kind of interactions with people, because no doubt you're going to rub shoulders with people and butt heads or whatever. And as long as you, as long as people are willing to accept that you're doing your best. Those who can't accept that, then you know, so what it is they gotta go. And the ones that love you will kind of accept that. This is. As long as he's doing his best and I can accept him growing, he's committed to his own growth, then he'll do better when he can.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed with that answer. I like, I literally I put myself inside of like fifty different situations as you as you were saying that, and I think something about that answer reminds like you don't you answer and live in that answer? You don't really have a choice but to stay in the present, which is also beautiful so true. Yeah, I love that so much, Daniel, You're gonna come to Nashville and hang out with us and our husbands.
Speaker 2: Let me know when I've never been to Nashville, so you know, as long as you guys have showed me Nashville Nashville properly that I'd.
Speaker 1: Love that will show you properly. I also am a bit nervous. You might be a bit busier than us currently, So why don't you let us know.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Okay, So one more bridget in question about your lord Marcus. What did you bring to him that personally is part of you too? Because I feel like I've always tried to bring like one of my characters and like I had to bring a little peace of mind just to a little piece of me to either make her more lovable or to make her, like with Alex on Montree Hill, like people hated her, so I was like I got to soften her up, give her a little bit more heart. Like what have you done to like try to either whether it be your your part of your personality, but to bring the character that it felt the most authentic for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a great question. I love that question. There's a few things. I guess. You know, it's that balance, isn't it, Because there's that thing of kind of going towards the character or bringing the character towards you and try, you know, I always try to find what that balance is. But certainly I think it's. Yeah, there's there's elements that were already written on the page, Like there's certain things like playfulness, which I tried to bring through. And then the thing that I guess it's more about the aspect of me that I wanted to explore more through Lord Anderson, like legitimately through him. So for example, and I think I can go further with this, and and I'm kind of looking forward to exploring this is his his sensuality, So he's been in the countryside for a long time. I'm a London boy. I'm a city boy, so my my sensitivity and my senses are tuned differently to how Lord Anderson's is, and so I was kind of really looking to try and explore with how he absorbs, say, for example, Violet, how he absorbs Lady Bridgeton, how he takes more time, My tempo is quick. I'm like, yeah, let's go. When I went to New York, I was like, listen, I'm in my element here because it's aggressive as fast as you know what I mean. Whereas he's been in the countryside. So really that sensuality that you know, his senses being alive and being kind of borous to people, to the environment, that that was something I wanted to kind of explore a bit more.
Speaker 1: I love that well, thank you for coming on. I'm excited to watch the season. I have not started yet, so I'm pumped to start watching. It's so good. I know it's been on my ready to watch lists. So I hope we never have to break up with Bridgerton. No, I mean, I want this to be and for you too, royalty wise, both both types of royalty actually, but I just wanted to live forever it feels so it's so fun. I agree, Daniel. Thank you so much for coming on, and we cannot wait to watch the rest of season three coming up very soon.
Speaker 2: Amazing, absolutely pleasure to talk me with you. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, Oh my lord, my lord. Bye. That was awesome, Thank you. He was great. It's crazy to be like I love your worlds. This is why I love this podcast because I love to hear like your peer to peer questions like I wouldn't know about merging characters with real life, but it's fun to hear you guys talk about that. And then then there's like mom stay at home mom question like tell me more about Violet, you know, but it's so neat to be I mean, what a set? Can I even imagine being on a set? Like that that was what a dream that would be. It's just so intricate and detailed, like I just can't. I would. I would even like run pastries to people just to be announcer. Can I just be like in catering, I'd be a great set pa, because I know what I would want. You'd also be great on the show. So let's work out. And I can't do an accent. I can barely mimic my soon to be husband's. Maybe there's some girl from America that comes over. We've done that. We've sent people to America, but we haven't gotten them back ru And if they if you're listening Shonda, she tunes in every Monday morning. A girl can help oh Man, all right, Well, see you next week.
Speaker 2: By