Speaker 1: Okay, we're recording Serial Killers Episode one ninety three, Take one.
Speaker 2: What's up, buddy? Not much? Do you? Okay? I know you guys who liked to eat.
Speaker 3: Cereal makes them come please.
Speaker 2: So cereal? They can't a qualia. That is not true.
Speaker 3: Some get some retire stock. Stop start hey.
Speaker 2: Tip of the hat to your partner.
Speaker 1: What's up, buddy, No, don't answer it. Diamond doesn't know anything about what's going on. Just don't please don't. Do you know she asked me some question earlier. I had no idea what she was talking about. She's like, I don't know, I don't remember what it was, but it was pertaining to this podcast, and she didn't know the answer, and she should have.
Speaker 2: That was a really really good story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but I wish I could remember what she said to me.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing a cowboy hat. I see, well, that's not really a cowboy I'm wearing a cowboy hat. That's like, that's not a cowboy hat.
Speaker 1: Out at partner. It's like bamboo, how did partner? It would laugh at you if you wore that down in the West. I don't think so. Tip thet Welcome to Serial Killers Episode one nine three. You know, we're seven away from two hundred. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Are we gonna do like a special episode for two hundred?
Speaker 1: You would think? Right, yeah, I'm not sure we should. We should start planning now? Yeah, okay, well, got anything to say?
Speaker 2: Just wrap it up?
Speaker 1: That's it, Okay, I mean that's rude. Should we start with a new cereal?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thank you secret squirrel Joel. He alerted me when this one came out. I didn't even think I knew it was coming out. Thank you, Saraus serious? Oh god, how do I say?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Cereal squirrel Joel? I kind of just want to restart this whole episode. I should do that.
Speaker 1: Why, I don't know. We just we'd like sound like two bumbling fools. Oh my fault was that I was trying to do a country accent.
Speaker 2: A country accent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'm going to go down to the cereal sack while you adjust your brim.
Speaker 2: Yes, let me get off the steed. Oh, here's my mug.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm going to fill it to the rim with the rich taste of brim.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: It's a coffee commercial from the seventies.
Speaker 2: And eighties. I wasn't a lie.
Speaker 1: There was instant coffee called brim. Why would I know that? Maybe it wasn't instant, but it was just brim. It was coffee taster's choice.
Speaker 2: You know that one? No, no, no freeze dried crystals? What No?
Speaker 1: They freeze dried things that you high point coffee?
Speaker 2: Remember that one? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I mean you must know Sanka. You've heard of Sanka and they still make Sanka. I like the first decaffeinated coffee. Would you like coffee or sanka? Sanka was instant decaffeinated coffee and they still make it. It's got the orange label.
Speaker 2: You're just saying words. All right. I don't know any of this. Check it out, Andrew, corn flakes cinnamon. This is gonna taste good. I'm very excited you think so? Yeah, did you like frosted flake cinnamon? You don't remember, see, I don't, but this will be similar. Just yeah, I like corn flakes, up.
Speaker 1: Corn flakes cinnamon, Ganela. Ganela must be cinnamon in Spanish.
Speaker 2: I guess so, Scott Wow had some good deductive reasoning on your naturally flavored with other natural flavors saw border natural stubboardiesles. We don't need to have you say it in that accent. But that's not an accent.
Speaker 1: That's Spanish. Anyway, Let's bust it open, shall we?
Speaker 2: Andrew sure, because Cornelius the Cock says, So his name is Cornelius, Yes, Andrew wed know that.
Speaker 1: Why because we've been through it. He's a mascot.
Speaker 2: You know that. We're on episode one ninety three. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But if you go back to the Serial Avengers episode we talk about mascots and I said, Cornelius the Cock will peck the hell out of you.
Speaker 2: Cornelia is the groot of the group. I feel like he's our comedic humor in the movie where they're like Cornelius and he's like, that's actually a good chicken, but he's not a chicken. Rooster is a cock, he's Yeah, it's like, whoa cocks and roosters are the same cock a doodle doo cock A doodle doo is a cock is a rooster, but they don't call them that. Yeah they do. Really?
Speaker 1: Yes, huh, take your farmer head off. You don't know anything about farms.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do. Partner farm the cows. Okay, okay, okay, here we go, thank you, welcome, you have a spoon. I don't that sounds like you unsheathed the sword. Cornflakes cinnamon from Kellogg's.
Speaker 1: Some flakes are darker than others, which means more cinnamon on some flakes, because oh, okay, here we're going to.
Speaker 2: Think, h not too shabby, pretty good.
Speaker 1: I think I like the frosted flakes cinnamon better because they're not quite sweet enough for me, but the cinnamon taste is there.
Speaker 2: It makes me feel like I'm not eating something that's bad. Well, I'm sure it's bad, like frosted flakes. I feel like with sugary, there's one I just feel like, is a corn flake with just some cinnamon on it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there's plenty of asukats in here, you know, just say sugar. But it is pretty good. I'm gonna give it three balls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I give it four bowls. I think this is good good. It's engineer Jeff High. Engineer Jeff Hi.
Speaker 1: Guys, so no, he's been at the four h Fair the last couple of weeks. He's I didn't realize it, but Jeff is like he should be wearing that hat. He's a country guy.
Speaker 2: He does know how to farm. Yeah, he enters all the four each festivities. Jeff is a man of many talents. He makes a wine too, Yeah, and he can keep us on the air. Yes, he's very impressive. As usual. I was not very prepared for this episode, so I'm not commercials know anything? Do you do your job? You know what?
Speaker 1: We'll stick with the flakes, okay, and we'll go down to the cereal sack. Do you know who Scrunchy is? Do you remember who Scrunchy is?
Speaker 2: It's a shopright mascot. He is the Shopright mascot. You impressed? You're getting ready to yell at me. I felt it. I felt it in your bones. Okay, you were ready to go andy?
Speaker 1: So how about some frosted flakes of corn from Shopright Scrunchy frosted flakes? And do you remember why they can call it frosted flakes, Andrew?
Speaker 2: Because it's not trademarked. It is not a trademarkable name.
Speaker 1: Just like raisin brand, Very good, buddy, or corn flakes.
Speaker 2: Wow. If that was an SAT question, I'd get that right. Did you take SATs by the way, I did you have to take them? You do? I think so no, really, well, you could just not go. Yeah, well I took them. I didn't do very well, but I didn't either. I got below one thousand and night. I didn't too, and I took it three times and look where we both ended up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, they really don't smell like anything.
Speaker 2: Nothing can be as bad as parties, hirsties, what were they? What hurlies? Home brands? Oh oh, hospitality, there it is. That was not good.
Speaker 1: So Shopright is slightly lazy with the box. It's same front and back, But that's okay. I would like to see Scrunchy in a little maize on the back, like trying to get through the Shop Right aisles and finding the cereal section.
Speaker 2: That would require a whole department, probably just to make fun box hard.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure they have an art department. I mean, look how cool Scrunchy is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but again, I feel like they probably don't want to hire someone specifically. At a second, is he snowboarding? I'm so sorry, you just looked like what like a mom in a parking lot. Your hand was on your hip.
Speaker 1: Well I'm just curious. Let me read, is he snowboarding?
Speaker 2: Look at that?
Speaker 1: Is that a snowboard because it looks like a snowboots. But he's wearing short sleeves.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, he's a bear, So let's start there. I guess there's that. Here you go, Thank you some Scrunchy shop. Right, Yeah, it doesn't really smell like anything. Let's see. Hopefully the sugar didn't wash off. It's sweet. I mean they don't taste like Kellogg's cornflakes. They're good. Yeah, their average three bowls. Yeah, that's just what I was going to say.
Speaker 1: No, check out the entire line of Scrunchy products. Yeah, in the Cereal Islands average.
Speaker 2: Well that's a tiger. But okay, well, you know Scrunchy does his own thing. You would have to do sugar bear, but you don't know what he says. No, what does he say? Can't get enough a Zuper golden Crisp, it's got the crunch with punch. Yeah yeah, I'll just go with their average.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to keep with the flake theme, I guess it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's your your crazy train.
Speaker 1: While we're doing store brands, you might as well continue on with a store brand. This came from Target, and it came from our friend Caitlin in Collegeville, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: She sent it to us. She scored a shirt no way for free.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: But if you go to Cereal killerspc dot com and go to our merch department, you can buy one while they're still available. Be one of only forty eight people that purchase a shirt, right, And how do they do that? They go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com. That's the merch section and they throw down twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: Love that. Yeah, and I'll even ship it myself. Wow.
Speaker 1: Hey Scotty Be and Andrew, here's a few boxes for you to review. I'm not associated with Target, so don't worry about offending me if they end up with zero balls. Love the podcast, especially the new bowl chats.
Speaker 2: Wow. Caitlin.
Speaker 1: Ps, here's some milk money too. Try to do better than gas station milk Andrew, Lol, And she included ten dollars Thank.
Speaker 2: You, thank you.
Speaker 1: I added the Andrew part in it didn't say an.
Speaker 2: I'm really not surprised nobody would be that much of a turd.
Speaker 1: So this box is honey and oat Clusters naturally flavored market pantry from Target.
Speaker 2: Okay, so pantry is pretty good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes it is. So this is going to be your honey bunches of oats.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right.
Speaker 1: I should have asked you, actually, because you wouldn't have known. I would have been fun to see what you came up with. Is it honeycomb right, because it has the honey dripper on it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So funny you're sitting there with the hat. Of course I am, I'm a farmer. Okay, how do you do? Scott? First, you're a cowboy. Well, I'm a may and a man of talent. What's your favorite farm an of all?
Speaker 1: Please stop? It smells like coconut. It's one of those series that smells like coconut. But I bet has no coconut any ingredients whatsoever?
Speaker 2: Do you know how to ride a horse? Corn?
Speaker 1: Whole grain, wheed, sugar, whole grain, rolled oats, rice, canola oil, cordz arup, salt, barley, malt extract, cinnamon, molasses, honey, caramel, color, natural flavor. No coconut at all, but it smells like it.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I just realized? No, this hat looks like the guy from Jurassic Park, the old guy. I never saw it. You never saw Jurassic Park. You're done, I gotta go. He just always flung milk everywhere. Who hasn't see Jurassic Park.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there are plenty of people listening to this podcast that have not seen Jurassic Park?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Right? Now? Here we go one, two, three? How have you never? I don't even know which one it is. I'm just flabbergasted. It tastes like coconut. I don't taste coconut. God, it's pretty good. Check out. It's okay. I'm gonna go two balls in a spoon. I'm gonna give it three balls in a spoon, all right. I just pray you to.
Speaker 1: Market pantry, honey and oak clusters. She also sent us some fake cinnamon to his crunch. We'll get to that one at another time, unless you want to do it now, because we're only like twelve minutes in.
Speaker 2: We can do another. You gotta do her other one. Weren't we doing two boxes? And now we're up in it? Back up to four? I don't care.
Speaker 1: We have so much cereal here, like we have so much. Jamie's box has fifty boxes in it. There's that one. I got stuff under the counter here in the cereal sack. I mean, we could do it.
Speaker 2: We don't have to. I mean, but why haven't you seen Jurassic Park? Don't you want to just bang them out? But like, what is it about Jurassic Park that you didn't want to watch? Dinosaurs? Cares? Who cares about dinosaurs?
Speaker 1: Filled the I just put them in my car when I need to go places, That's all right?
Speaker 2: Was that a fossil fuel joke? Yeah? Wow, just just get the knockoff cinnamon whatever. I don't want to go back here, I can't. They're in the serial vault. How have you not seen Jurassic Park? It is like one of the greatest movies of all time. How have you not seen Chips ninety nine? I mean hello, The fact is you would probably go to your grave saying that, like it's not even a little bit of sarcasm in it. I can't.
Speaker 1: There was a great episode on the other day where these guys dressed up as like different civil service people and they were robbing banks and jewelry stores with stolen ambulances and police cars and cherry pickers. It was fun, And yet you haven't seen Jurassic Park. Paunch Cracked the Case from the Hospital.
Speaker 2: The highest grossing films of all time. I don't know about that. It is it is. Okay, No, it's that you know why, because chips isn't there. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: This is not fake cinnamon toast crunch. It's fake cinnamon checks. Oh okay, no, I'm sorry. It's more like fake Cinnamon Life.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what this is.
Speaker 1: See a lot of times store products will say compare too, and it'll say what it is like when you buy the the store brand, Like I don't know, a seed of menafine, it'll say compare it to tilan all, you know, But it doesn't say that.
Speaker 2: I'm here, all right. Interesting Now, I know with Cinnamon Life it has the little granules of sugar in the middle, and I love that. So let's see if targets brand compare nothing. I just gonna.
Speaker 1: Say, nothing compares to you.
Speaker 2: Andy. Yeah, I think Prince wrote that song. He did, and Toinead O'Connor saying.
Speaker 1: It, and then she ripped up the pope on Saturday Night Live and no one's heard from her again.
Speaker 2: It was the earliest cancelation.
Speaker 1: Here we go, ready, one, two and three. Oh, we have to go back to that for a second. But let's try it.
Speaker 2: Hmmm mmmmmm it's a little bit like soap. For a second, pickle juice. No, this tastes like pickled juice. No it doesn't. Yeah it does. I don't like cut No, no, that's a bowl.
Speaker 1: I'm also going to give it a ball. It's not really good. Sorry, Caitlin. I know you didn't make the stuff, but you sent it.
Speaker 2: It really does taste like pickle juice.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to go as far as to say that, but it tastes like a weird spice, like there's like kumen in it or something. Yeah, some strange spice that's not cinnamon.
Speaker 2: Huh. Let's take a look.
Speaker 1: Whole grain oats, sugar, cornflour, whole grain wheat, rice, flour, salt, calcium carbonate, trista, dium phosphate, color added, paprika, turmeric, you know what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, tumeric.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember when we had turmeric cereal? That was the most well, no, we've had more discussing than that.
Speaker 2: But that was pretty bad homegrown or whatever that one was than the last episode was that was Nature's Path. Now, the one that we did that Ashley brought home from camp. Oh oh oh yeah, hospitality. Nah, I can't get that.
Speaker 1: We've had Andrew, we have spit cereal on the window before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and oh my god, there was that one Raspberry one with Surrender granola. Yeah, that was probably the worst. I literally just got chills.
Speaker 1: This is going to be a great year for the all time worst cereal because we've had a lot of oh Bolo spooners this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Let me tell you the Spoonies canceled last year due to COVID. Yeah, this year rampant right back. I don't know the Delta variant. I'm not sure if we're gonna have a Spoonies. I really don't know. We have to lock down a location, you know. I was really looking at Madison Square Guarden to get like this big crowd. Who do you think we could get to perform at it? I'm thinking Ed Sheeran.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking about drunk capt'n He'll.
Speaker 2: Be there, Oh he will? Yeah, yeah all the way.
Speaker 1: If you see there's new capt'n Crunch commercials out. You don't see too many cereal commercials anymore, but Captain Crunch has new primetime Cereals out commercials out.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, I did see a Lucky Charms galactic one.
Speaker 1: That's right, Crunch a ties me Captain's. That's basically their whole thing. Yeah, all right, Andrew, Well thanks for stopping by.
Speaker 2: It's no problem. I'm gonna get all my steed and right off into the sunset. Partner, August is almost over this sad eddies, farming seasons over. Got a tantuma, the end of the crowd.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you sound like the guy from OJ's Cereal o Jays keep them oranges rolling, and then he would brand the orange with OJ.
Speaker 2: It's a little it's a little much. I wonder why those don't exist anymore. I really wish like we could find an old box of that, because I really want to try that cereal.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sure the guy from Serial Time has it. We should reach out to him.
Speaker 2: I really want to try that, Yeah I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, it's going to be disgusting now because they stopped making it the eighties.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I want to try it, okay, just to see how bad it is. Until we see you on Wednesday and then again on Monday with an all new serial Killers. Thank you for listening. Please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC.
Speaker 2: Head to serial killerspac dot com, get yourself a shirt.
Speaker 1: It's getting old. It's getting old.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's literally two minutes left of this episode. Just go along with it. Okay, it's a Serial killerspc dot com. If you want to get yourself a nice, fancy looking shirt, Enjoy the.
Speaker 1: Rest of your week, and thank you for listening. Until we see you again. Say Crinch, Andrew, Crush, Please remove the hat. I can't please remove the hat. We have to do the bowl chat thing and I'm.
Speaker 2: Super glue in it. It's attached to my head.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Oh you that girl? What was her name? Oh? Yeah, the gorilla glue girl. She made a lot of money from me. Did she bought herself a Mercedes? I hate everybody.