Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is Mick Shot screaming live on Dallascowboys dot Com and the official Dallas Cowboys apt Now Here are Bill Jones, Everson Wolves, and Mickey Spagnola.
Speaker 3: All right here it is. It's Monday, February tenth, two than twenty five. We have a couple of football players on the football field, and they really just won Yourrisily day here in Dallas. There's one player. I thought there were a couple out there. Maybe okay, the other guy was helping out. Oh okay, No, it was the second one out. Oh okay. We got a debate right right now. Well they better.
Speaker 4: Start doing so it's right, Well, that's might be the most positive thing you say to Dak. Prescott's out there doing that was.
Speaker 2: Dak.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't resistance, all right, very good behind the scenes. You don't get that anywhere else.
Speaker 5: So he chooses today.
Speaker 3: No, we chose today.
Speaker 4: He's been four times away.
Speaker 5: That good stuff there right now if I was home.
Speaker 3: So it's his helper guy, and we've got his helper.
Speaker 4: Guy, well, his assistant or whatever We've.
Speaker 3: Got a lot to get to here. Yes, there's so much to talk about. We get changes on the coaching staff, additions to the coaching staff. We got the combine coming up here in a couple of weeks. We got free agencies starting after that, we got the draft coming up. There's so much to talk about on this edition A mix shure.
Speaker 5: You're not doing all of that today.
Speaker 2: We're not doing I know, we're not doing all of that inclusion of the tournament?
Speaker 3: Yeah and uh yeah, yeah, who won the who won the tennis tournament?
Speaker 4: Sure of Paul Love?
Speaker 3: I believe you say it, Shop of olive, Shop of hollow, shop of olive, Lile Love writers.
Speaker 2: I was reading out what rude and and somebody else and.
Speaker 3: Why you were keeping up with the tennis too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they.
Speaker 4: Didn't all the Americans schedule, they didn't win.
Speaker 3: Uh huh yeah, all right, So what do you want to talk about? Super Bowl?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 4: Oh you think? Did you watch it?
Speaker 5: I watched?
Speaker 3: Uh huh, yeah, I watched it. Watched it. Then it reminded me of the eighty five Bears.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty much. I didn't expect it. Did you expect that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you expected you expected that no, No, I didn't need it. Matter of fact, I picked k C. I pick k C because I just thought, you know, Mahomes would do Mahomes things.
Speaker 4: Well, when you're kind of out, they're trying to play quarterback by yourself with nobody in front of you to protect you.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 3: Reminded me of the eighty five Bears, and it reminded me of the nineties Cowboys against the Bills. Well, just that defensive line and being able to put pressure on a quarterback with a four man rush. They didn't blitz the entire game. No, they didn't need to. That's right in case.
Speaker 5: He didn't try to run the pall of the entire game. Why would they do that? Why would Andy Reid?
Speaker 3: Especially when you know it was the professor.
Speaker 2: He's the man he built that build that Eagles team over there.
Speaker 3: You know what, as bad as it was going ten nothing in the second quarter, yeah, about ten minutes left in the second quarter, it's a ten nothing game. And the Chiefs had a horrible field position. Three times in the first half they snapped the start drives like inside their own ten yard and yet they felt like they had to keep pace point wise whatever, and so they didn't run the football. They didn't play it like the Giants did against the Cowboys in two thousand and seven in the first in the divisional playoff round, where you're just they can't they can't assume that mindset because they're the Chiefs. They're supposed to be able to score points at will. Were okay, that's right, And they needed this sense in that game that our way to win this game, it's got to be a punt is a good play.
Speaker 4: Well they had five of them in the first half.
Speaker 3: Well, but they needed a punt. They needed they needed two more punts instead of interceptions deepen their own end of the field. That's when the game ended.
Speaker 4: I mean, think about it this way. So it was twenty four nothing at halftime.
Speaker 3: And they needed to get to halftime thirteen nothing instead of twenty four to I think. And they get the ball first.
Speaker 4: In the one Philadelphia touchdown gets set up on a third and five play that was incomplete and they got a personal file right. There was one touchdown, another touchdown returned interception right, and another touchdown was an interception that they set up at the fourteen yard line. So really all they did on their own in that first half was they kicked a field.
Speaker 3: Goal at all they did. And what the Chiefs did defensively, they bottled up Barkley, which they had to do to win this game, okay, And it was basically the quarterback throwing fades down the right sideline was their offense.
Speaker 2: And they didn't need anything else because what you saw was a Chiefs defense that felt like they had to match a Philadelphia defense. And that Padelphia defense has controlled the entire season just masterfully. The way they've done it every game that we've seen for Philadelphia. If you don't grind, you can't grind with them. That's the way they play. They grind, they grind, they grind, and they just wear you out.
Speaker 5: And that's what they did with KC. Mahomes could feel it.
Speaker 2: You don't see Mahomes making those kind of plays consistently. He's made some mistakes doing some games, that's why they barely eked out a lot of games. But you don't see him doing that consistently, filling such horrible passes. And I have to say the front four for Philly is good, but that secondary is just as good.
Speaker 3: But and when you can rush only four, then you've got seven covering whatever they're sitting out in cover.
Speaker 2: And that doesn't automatically give you the advantage, especially against Mahomes. Yeah, but they have a second day that knows how to play zone. They're a smart secondary and they don't make mistakes. That's what this entire team is about. But we don't make mistakes.
Speaker 4: You're getting sacked six times, getting hit eleven times, and having six plays tackled for losses. Your offensive line wasn't worth diddley, and that's why they got beat the last time by Tampa Bay.
Speaker 5: That's all I saw. I saw. That's all I say. My home, that's all I saw.
Speaker 4: As good as you are if you're getting hit that many times. The one interception over the middle, he got hit and through sidear should have never thrown it. Just taking the sack.
Speaker 5: Is judgment is affected. I don't care.
Speaker 4: Who you are, because then you start ghosts.
Speaker 2: That's right, we talk about that, start seeing ghosts. I don't care who you are. Your judgment is.
Speaker 3: Affected, and it's and the Chiefs have some good players on their offensive line. In fact, they've got a Pro Bowl center in Creed Humphrey, who I think if you look at the tape he did not play a bad game. They've got a Pro Bowl right guard in Tray Smith, who's going to be probably in free agency this year. He is going to become the highest paid offensive guard in football history, right exactly now. Going into the game, he was going to be that, but he had to go up against Jalen Carter in this game right and the right tackle and the right tackle Jowan Taylor. He was not good when he was at Jacksonville. He was terrible, and they signed him to a huge contract because you can't find tackles in this league, and so they had to and then they have They're in the same boat the Cowboys are. As far as trying to replace Tyron Smith, they've been looking okay. They had Orlando Brown and they were able to win Super Bowl with Orlando Brown, but he leaves in free agency and they actually have Won Morris, who they drafted who played ahead of Tyler Geyton at Oklahoma, and he hasn't panned out at left tackle. They drafted a left tackle in the second round this year out a Byu who's he's too green. He can't do it. So they have to move one of the best guards in football all time Joe Toney, who's got four Super Bowl rings or maybe five. We're working on a six last night. They had to push him out to left tackle and out of position. It'd be like moving Zach Martin to left tackle.
Speaker 4: And then they had to play Callendo. I thought that was the guy that did the comedy stuff on Fire.
Speaker 5: Hey he's funny, by the way.
Speaker 3: I like him, think he's funny.
Speaker 4: I had to move him to left guard. So you had a guy you weakened the left guard position to take care of your weak left tackle and brawn in Caliendo. When I heard that call, I said, whoop.
Speaker 3: And so the Chiefs are in position here, just like they were coming out of that Super Bowl where they lost to Tom Braid, where they have to redo their entire offensive line basically because they're going to lose one of their best players, Tray Smith and free agency and you don't have tackles. And Tony's up there in age as well.
Speaker 4: So this made me think of this. I thought of Everson, you know, on the crawlers there at the bottom. I guess it was during postgame stuff. I was watching, and it's got everybody's mock draft, and I was always curious to see who they got the Cowboys at twelve. You know, one time it's gent, one time it's a defensive end, and then one time it was a guard, and I said a guard. And then I said, well, maybe the offensive line better be a priority. Just watching this because as I told you last week watching the Senior Bowl, watching the East West Shrine game, those poor guys that they don't have the top offensive lineman protecting those quarterbacks. And here it was in the game that Kansas City could not get hurts and they could not protect my homes and all off.
Speaker 2: It's all about the trenches. And that's no, that's nothing new now that Kansas City was able to do a lot without that offensive line because their defense was playing so well, but they really couldn't handle that type of skiing that Philadelphia is accustomed to having, and that is conservative football, no turnovers and whip those butts on that offensive line.
Speaker 4: I mean, what about you saw what you're having trouble protecting? What about a screen past? What about they didn't do it?
Speaker 5: They do one screen pass, I don't remember. I don't think they did.
Speaker 4: And they finally threw a smoke screen and it's worthy.
Speaker 3: And The thing is the Chiefs have been living off that stuff in all these one score games that they haven't been able to throw the ball downfield. They have compensated for the deficiencies they've had on their offensive line with their short passing game. But maybe it's because you have to go back and way of the film in some of the this. Because the Eagles are able to rush for then they were able to take away some of that stuff. The outlet on the ball.
Speaker 4: And it reminded me. And they didn't use this. Did you? Were you watching the pregame when they did the tribute to Jimmy.
Speaker 5: Yep, oh I missed it. Yeah, he was crying, man.
Speaker 3: He was about to crying.
Speaker 4: One thing, the one thing they didn't say, sometimes you're crying.
Speaker 3: There's no tears, right.
Speaker 4: One thing they didn't point out about him. His best quality as a head coach was his self scout. He understood what his team was able to do and what it wasn't able to do. And you don't fool yourself, like fool yourself that this offensive line is going to take on those guys.
Speaker 5: For I didn't see that. My daughter told me about that.
Speaker 2: She said it was great, But I had always compared Jimmy.
Speaker 5: To the Philadelphia head coach.
Speaker 2: I have always thought that they had the same mindset. I thought that they motivated their players in the same way. I thought that he was the kind of coach that loved for the opposition or anybody else to hate him, and he don't give a damn. That's where those two have a whole lot in common.
Speaker 4: He pointed out in the show.
Speaker 5: See yeah, but that's to me. They remind me of well, it.
Speaker 4: Was sort of I don't think how many people like me.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And he didn't care. He didn't care, and that was what he took into every game. He wanted everyone to hate that team and he did a good job of it. And this Philadelphia coach is doing the same thing. Just the way he carries himself on the sidelines. He don't care about none of y'all. You know, we're gonna win this games. And Jimmy, to me, was the same way. I mean, and to me, that's the kind of coaches you need.
Speaker 5: Necessarily.
Speaker 2: No, I won't exs and those are fine to me. That's for offensive coordinators and position coaches. I need somebody to have that that or about themselves and Jimmy and and the Philly coach had the same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a it was a really good segment.
Speaker 3: You know what. Switzer had that too, not here, no, but in college.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what that's what you want. You want, you want that. It's not arrogance as much as it is.
Speaker 5: I could care less.
Speaker 2: It's disregard, disregard for whatever you're talking about.
Speaker 5: We're coming in here.
Speaker 4: To do this.
Speaker 3: Switzer got his Coaches Show, and there were so many recruits that would watch this stuff back in the day that the coach is an hour long replay of the game. And he would say about the other team, uh, number twenty two, he can't play. I mean he didn't say that, but it was basically yeah, yeah, he wouldn't know the guys, the team whatever, and uh but it's the same kind and he didn't care what everyone anyone else.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And Jimmy had that same quality about it.
Speaker 2: He did, he did, and and you got that that's that Philly, that's that Philly, that Philly style, that's the way, that's the way they played.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was we got a lot of catching up to do on this team.
Speaker 3: We got a lot of well, especially the defensive line man when we got.
Speaker 5: A lot of works.
Speaker 4: We played Philadelphia twice last.
Speaker 5: Year, Yeah, and it was ugly.
Speaker 3: He turned six. And but I said last night, now the Chiefs know how the Cowboys. Cowboys were playing without their starting quarterback.
Speaker 5: Come on man both times.
Speaker 3: At both times, it's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The first time they held Barkley, I looked it up to sixty six yards. The problem was the light out for fifty six.
Speaker 3: Game played out just like the last night's game.
Speaker 4: And the second time he ran the ball thirty one times for one sixty seven because he was trying to get to two thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he got there and we couldn't stop them.
Speaker 3: So there's so much to take away from why the Eagles are where they are right now and maybe what other teams, including the Cowboys, can learn from that.
Speaker 4: But I noticed that this coming off season they have sixteen unrestricted free agents.
Speaker 3: It's going to be tough for them to keep that together.
Speaker 4: Zach Baughn who they lucked into right although give him moving him from but.
Speaker 3: They didn't luck to him. They were smart enough to see that.
Speaker 4: Signed him for a one year, three point five million dollars deal. That's not luck and then.
Speaker 3: Move home in the free agent waters and find and moved them to linebacker Josh Sweat. He's a free agent.
Speaker 4: Mickey Betten.
Speaker 3: Is it Mackay Becky Betton? Mackay Beckton. There's another one who was a first high, first round draft pick of the Jets. Couldn't play tackle, and they figured out, you know, let's put this three hundred and seventy pounder in it guard and he's had a Pro Bowl type season.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: I know Brendan Graham didn't play the whole season, but he's a pretty player.
Speaker 3: And he's old. He's going on thirty eight years old. Milton Milton Williams, he's thirty seven.
Speaker 4: And he got back in time to play.
Speaker 3: Twenty ten draft pick ten snaps.
Speaker 4: I think he had a torn was it a pecker tried?
Speaker 3: I don't remember what the injury was, but he's been out. Milton Williams, third round pick out of Crowley, Texas, Louisiana to that. I love that kid coming out of the draft. And now he's a free agent and had two sacks and a forced fumble last night.
Speaker 4: Back up running back Kenneth Gainwell. So they got, they got, and they don't have a lot of rooms, so they're going to have some cap problems. But again it worked. You know, when you if you sell out like that, paying Barkley and the everything, and it works, then more power to you.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean way the Rams did when they finally got their ring, and then.
Speaker 4: The next year they paid the price basically, and they've been hitting on the draft.
Speaker 3: And what they've done in the draft is they have accumulated. When they were bad, going back five years ago, they were able to take their first round pick, pick up make some trades, pick up a future first round pick, and so they had multiple first round picks that they were able to use to move around in the draft, and they have since twenty twenty one, which was basically here's one that you can debate. It worked out well for both teams. They traded with the Cowboys in twenty twenty one on Draft Day, moved up two spots to take Devonte Smith. Cowboys moved down take Michael Parsons, and so Cowboys got their guy and they got John C. Golstad in that deal. Because the Eagles moved up with they knew that DeVante's myth fit what they wanted. Offensively, they missed evaluated Michael Parsons. Uh, and because you wouldn't you would take Michael Parsons, which DeVante Smith's a really good play. But especially with what we saw last night, the emphasis that the Eagles have on defense, they missed on Michael Parsons.
Speaker 4: He would right, he was in their backyard right and.
Speaker 3: By the way, then they gave up a guy that the Cowboys turned into a usable and then third round pick, and Chauncey Golston, who had a very nice.
Speaker 4: Year this year, is now at the aged to re sign him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, he's there Josh Sweat basically, and Josh Sweat, we saw what he did in the Super Bowl last night. But they they were they have been able to acquire a couple of first round picks by by making that move back in twenty nineteen, acquiring the extra first round pick in twenty twenty, and then they've been able to parlay that forward and they're able to manipulate the draft that way.
Speaker 4: And their offensive line played well.
Speaker 3: And they found a guy that played Australian rule Australian rugby in New Zealand. He played Jordan Malatta, who was a seventh round draft pick who is a monster at left tackle for a decade now for him. And then Lane Johnson, who was a fourth pick in the draft, plays right tackle and now he's long in the tooth. But then they got Landon Dickerson, who was a guy who was a first round type talent who fell to the second round because he had an injury issue. They took a chance on him and he's been a perennial Pro bowler for him. They were able to replace Kelsey with Cam Jurgens, who has the same traits that Kelsey had, smaller, mobile center type out of Nebraska, and he made the Pro Bowl this year. And then they hit on Beckton as well, and so there you got the best offensive line in football and right right there with the Lions.
Speaker 4: Funny how that works out offensive line and defensive line.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't just go there. I mean, we got to give your boy credit. Bill is your ou man. You know, Jalen Hurts did a great job. I think he finally came into his own this year understanding how he fit with this team. I really thought the way that they built this team, it was to be built around Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 4: How many times you think the Super Bowl MVP quarterback that wins the game only has to complete seventeen passes. Seventeen passes. You know what, It made me go back and look, the Cowboys lost games to quarterbacks completing eleven passes, twelve passes, sixteen passes, fifteen passes, and thirteen passes. But if they're quality completions and you're getting takeaways from your defense, you don't have to move very far and you're not giving up and you're not turning it over.
Speaker 2: And that's just that's the main thing about That's why they built the team around him, because that's the way he plays at his best.
Speaker 4: And the one turnover might as well have been a punk.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, got the ball, said they gave it a shot. Yeah, they just gave it a shot. And that was that was a field position.
Speaker 4: Thing because he's not kicking a sixty yard field I saw him warm up that it.
Speaker 2: Was smart for Case to understand exactly what was going on that to go for it just and they knew they were going to do that. So I gotta give Jayleen some credit, man, I couldn't. I'm in the dog gone room with the family. They're cheering for Jalen Hurts because it's a bunch of women in the damn house.
Speaker 5: It's not because he's a black kid. For you know, the black mothers in.
Speaker 2: The house all about Patrick Mahomes, Well, he's black too, but he don't have black representation.
Speaker 5: He don't have black representations.
Speaker 2: You said that, I did. He doesn't have representation. That's what they That's what they like about Jayalen Hurt. His entire representation is black females. I mean, come on, man, why wouldn't they fall in love with this guy? A good looking dude. He married a good looking lady. I think they're married. But you know, all of that stuff was going through the house. Me and my brother in law was so upset because we're like, hey, y'all, are cheerdren a little bit too loud? You gotta remember this is still cowboy country here. We're still cowboy fans. But no, that kind of pride that went through there for the for the women in the house, that was something that was kind of cool to see.
Speaker 5: But also just seeing.
Speaker 2: Him finally get that that monkey off his back. You know, the guy did a great job and he handles himself as a pro everywhere it goes. So you just have you know I'm not rooting for him, but you got to understand why Philadelphia has him.
Speaker 3: As I remember, the Cowboys were raving about him. You know that was just when he came out in the draft. It was the Zoom interviews, uh, and they were raving about they interviewed Jalen and they loved him and his interview with him. The thing that I love about Jalen Hurts is the way he handled his situation at Alabama. And you go back in the National Championship game twenty seventeen against Georgia, he gets benched at halftime. Tua comes in, leads him to the win National Championship gamezy, and he doesn't do what a lot of other people in this day and age of the transfer portal will do. He doesn't transfer to another school. He stays at Alabama. Even though Tua is the starting quarterback, he's the backup. I think in that season he finally got an opportunity, maybe in the SEC Championship game where Tua heard his hip or something and he came in right, and so he sticks it out. And yeah, he did eventually graduate, I mean eventually transfer, but he waited until he graduated from Alabama and so he fulfilled his whole commitment on a scholarship at Alabama, and then he transferred to Oklahoma, goes to Oklahoma and leads them to the college football the way he did. And that's right.
Speaker 2: He was able to change the entire way he thought and played football from what's the coach's name that the quarterback whisper who was his coach.
Speaker 3: That ou, Lincoln Riley.
Speaker 2: Lincoln Riley took him. He accepted it, he took it all in. He changed his entire way of playing football. To me, I thought that was pretty amazing. I brought that up in here more than once. And so when you look at all of that, you look at what Tua went from there, and you look at where he went from there.
Speaker 5: He did not let that experience.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a great lessons anyone, for anyone who doesn't get their way gets benched or loses a job, even outside of football, where you just persevere and do the right thing. And uh, you know, and he became a leader on the team, you know, and you know he can squat seven hundred pounds. I mean, I remember the videos of him in the locker room at OU where he's there and you get the offensive lineman cheeringy mon as he's doing squats and stuff. I mean, I can't say enough good.
Speaker 5: You really can't say enough good.
Speaker 4: Do we consider them an Ou quarterback.
Speaker 3: Or in Alabama?
Speaker 4: That's a tough one because somebody brought this up. He's the fourth Alabama quarterback to win an MVP in the Super Bowl. The other three times Joe Namath Bart Star Bart Star.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's amazing. That's pretty good stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't know who came up with that, but I was like, but is he an Alabama? That's what I'll ask Okay, let me ask you this. Let me ask you. This is Troy Aikman an Oklahoma quarterback or a UCLA quarterback? Okay, then Jalen Hurts is an Oklahoma court he played there, right?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Okay, Well Troy didn't win a national championship.
Speaker 3: Who neither did Jalen Hurts? He got he got bitched. He got bitched.
Speaker 5: He was on Alabama championship.
Speaker 3: Aikman did eighty five. They won a national championship, and Aikman's on the team.
Speaker 4: He got hurt, a broken leg, he got, he got hurt.
Speaker 5: Was he even ever eligible?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, he was the starting quarterback.
Speaker 4: He got hurt.
Speaker 3: He got hurt against Miami Jimmy Johnson and Miami. Okay, Jamel Holloway comes in and leads him to the national championship. It's almost identical to Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 4: And then he said, I better transfer. We're gonna let this quarterback run the ball.
Speaker 5: I can't do that.
Speaker 3: All right, We got much to get to about this team when we come back here on mixed.
Speaker 7: Shots Cowboys Football and Miller Lite. What a pairing can cracks a kid tailgates going way past post game Sunday night overtimes, followed by Monday Morning Swacker brisky in the smoker, Miller Light and the Cook America's team playing America's greatest sport. Miller Light the only beer of the Dallas Cowboys. Dallas Cowboys Football taste like Miller Time, Celebrate Responsibly twenty twenty three Miliberum Company, Fort Worth, Texas.
Speaker 8: How do you tell the world about all the great gifts in the Yetti Store? Letter Rip Troy?
Speaker 6: All Right, folks, let's get started with the Yeddy, French Press and Joe calb This Stay's hot for hours and French Press thirty four ans for you U six four with the cruise of Yetty French Press, put Mixed waterproof bags, bags of Waterproof and Versta Waterproof, Devil's Waterprove, bay Bags, sports most of water shoul Get a waterproof Yetti bag, gonta Smell Something cooking po new cast iron skillets made to be passed down like Mama's recipes. Take a steak, cornback, commerce, pot pine and potatoes next over with three sizes of the Yetty cast iron.
Speaker 8: Skillers, gear gifts and product experts. Visit the Yetti Store on McKinney Street and at South Lake Town Square today.
Speaker 9: Hey Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, but lately I've been in a new game. Crypto sound confusing, Don't worry. Even US pros were rookies and crypto wants. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you.
Speaker 5: Win kits slid for the first down.
Speaker 9: Invest like your icons where everyone is a rookiecrypto with blockchain dot Com perfect.
Speaker 3: Grow my goodness, wow, did he ever thread the needles?
Speaker 9: Visit blockchain dot Com slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 10: The Medal of Honor is our country's highest military award for valor in combat. More than forty million individuals have served in the armed forces since the Civil War. Fewer than four thousand have received the Medal of Honor. The National Medal of Honor Museum will be a place to preserve these legacies and inspire America. It's being built right next door to the Dallas Cowboys in Texas. Help us honor our country's greatest heroes. Learn more and get involved at mohmuseum dot org.
Speaker 4: The Mixed Shots.
Speaker 2: Come on out to AT and T Stadium on February twenty second for the Monster Energy am A Supercross Championship Series.
Speaker 5: Watch the world's best two.
Speaker 2: Wheel races converge for one night of NonStop action. Enjoy unprecedented access to the sport's biggest stars with an up close view of their race bikes and team riggs at FanFest. Tickets are on sale now at SeatGeek dot com, the official ticketing partner of AT and T Stadium.
Speaker 3: Kay we continue on Mixed Shots. We got some things we want to get to as far as the Cowboys. Arcancer. One of the note on the Eagles. Course, they were in the Super Bowl two years ago, and I was looking at what they have done on that defensive line, and because two years ago they had one of the top defenses in the league. Remember, Javon Hargrave was their stud alongside Fletcher Cox. On that defensive line. They had a son, Reddick as well, an edge rusher who's had a six He had over two years with the Eagles, sixteen sacks one year and eleven sacks the other year, so twenty seven sacks over two years. So they have let him go. Since they let Hargrave leave in free agency to a rival basically in San Francisco, for a huge four year, eighty million dollar contract, right right, Fletcher Cox retires and what have they done since then? They decided, we'll just draft every defensive lineman we can get from Georgia. Yeah, and so they in the meantime, they draft Davis. They take Jalen Carter with the ninth pick in the draft when others did not would not touch him because of the incident, the drag racing incident in Georgia which tragically left a teammate. Now they were racing against each other, the teammate and a staffer were killed in a wreck. Maybe he left the scene or something. I'm not sure, but so But and in that same draft, they had a late first round pick. This is two years ago, twenty twenty three, and they took Nolan Smith out of Georgia with that pick. And he didn't do that much his rookie season, but this year had a really good season for him. So they have, you know, short up things on their defensive line. Is there a Jalen Carter in this draft? Well, and that's the thing, is the point being here? The Cowboys are faced with Osa is a free agent, Chauncey Golston's a free agent, Michael Parsons. They've got decisions to make there, and you know, there are tough decisions that have to be made on players, but you can replenish very quickly. And keep in mind, the Eagles last year had the thirtieth ranked defense in the league. They went from thirtieth to first, and with a defensive coordinator in his first you're there a veteran guy in Vic Fangio.
Speaker 5: Unless you know how good is.
Speaker 4: Defensive tackle, wide receiver, running back, offensive lineman. That's all we need defensive end, and that those five things. When to come to the top of my linebacker too.
Speaker 5: By the way, yeah, yeah, we're good than we're good.
Speaker 4: How do you how do you know? If everything is equal, what's the most important position to fill?
Speaker 5: Gotta be in the trenches.
Speaker 3: The other thing that the Eagles have done is they've taken best player available. And because across the board you have needs. They have needs. Every team in the league has needs across the board in this league. But you have but to me, got to get the best quality you do.
Speaker 2: But but you have also you have to you have to attack where the strength has to be. So to me, yes, you want best available, but I'm hoping that best available is somebody that's weighing over three hundred pounds.
Speaker 3: Well, but it's like it's like the Chiefs problem at left tackle. The reason the Chiefs haven't been able to fix their left tackle problem is because they draft thirty second every year, okay, and left tackles, the good ones go in the top ten.
Speaker 5: So then they need to make a move some other way.
Speaker 3: Right, right, right, they had, and that's why they had to sign Orlando Brown in free agency to fill their left tackle need a cop few years ago.
Speaker 5: Right, now they wore them out. Now, okay, we need to fix this.
Speaker 4: So and then look at it. The last time the Cowboys had a top fifteen draft choice was Michael Parson. All Right, your last two times you need left tackle, it was the twenty nine eighth pick you needed a defensive tackle, and it was twenty six or something six, So you didn't get the cream of the crop when you had these needs with first round picks. Now you've got the twelfth pick. So now this guy's got to be a difference maker.
Speaker 3: Well, even when CD was drafted, it was a seventh it wasn't the top fifteen, but it was a seventeenth pick, and you take CD Lamb because it was just you couldn't obvious because when you take when you take Zach Martin at sixteenth ten years ago, it was obvious that's the pick.
Speaker 4: And they were fortunate enough that year taking Lamb where they did and still getting the cornerback in the second round trailer.
Speaker 5: So you got twelfth pick this year, twelfth thick.
Speaker 2: So it's not easy, but it's a little bit easier to figure out which way you want to go and who's going to be available at that time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because you can. You can come pretty close to predicting those first eleven pick. There you go, right, So you should have an idea and a choice of three or four guys. I would think, okay, but you've got to hit.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you go crazy if they take a tight end a little bit, Yes, me too. What if it's Tyler Warren from Penn State who's more than a tight end?
Speaker 4: Can he play tackle? No? Because I locked Kelly trying to block.
Speaker 2: I don't care. Yeah, I'm with you all of that. That's just window dressing. Give me somebody.
Speaker 3: But the issue on the tackle is you just spent a first round pick on your left tackle.
Speaker 4: But what could have been a second round pick?
Speaker 3: It was twenty nine, right, right, But I mean still, it's a top thirty pick that you spent on a left hindnkele. So how many years in a row are you going to take left tackles?
Speaker 2: It better be somebody in that. I don't care what side he plays. I just want him to be able to play on that offense.
Speaker 3: Well how about yeah, position versatility, And that's one of the issues. Tyler Goydon, he's a tackle, he's not playing guard. And then now that Terrence Steele in playing guard right now. So when you don't have the position versatility, Tyler Smith can play tackle, org he's proven it already. Well, you got, but you don't move. That's what I'm saying. Tyler Smith can't move out to tackle because godon can't go in and play guard.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: No, And that's why this frame this draft is so important because those two picks, you still got a hope that they can come through right the way BB came through. Now, I need my defensive tackle and my left tackle to be able to play at a high level.
Speaker 3: That's why I was big on drafting. I liked in the second round. It would have been the second round pick as it was, because he was an early third round pick by washing and Brandon Coleman out of TCU because he had the position versatility where he could play tackle or guard. He started at left tackle for Washington this year. But you could have made the decision as are you better off with Tyler Smith at left tackle or this guy left tackle on the other would play guard and if you got some position flexibility to deal with.
Speaker 4: There, Okay, I also got to get this off my chest.
Speaker 3: Oh, Darren Woodson, how does that happen?
Speaker 5: Let me see that.
Speaker 3: So there were four Hall of Famers voted in this year, and three of them out of a you could have a maximum of five, and they only three got the eighty percent vote. I guess that is required.
Speaker 4: That's the biggest, the biggest slap in the face that only three of all those guys of fifteen got eighty.
Speaker 3: Percent of the vote.
Speaker 4: And what he didn't get, it's not like somebody got in in place of him, right, because there was still two more spots, two more spots for the Cowboys' career tackle leader, the guy that's tied with Charles Hayley for the most Super Bowl rings in franchise history.
Speaker 3: And the thing about it is, and I know.
Speaker 4: Staubach got three, but he didn't play in that first No he didn't. I mean he got he got two.
Speaker 3: This is a problem with committees.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's too many people on the East coast.
Speaker 3: Well, it's also problem with committees because you don't have the big picture in mind. Okay, And so all right, when you have set voting procedures, so you got to have eighty percent whatever, Okay, And there are a lot of really good candidates here and so the vote is going to get split. So the vote gets split. But now what happens going forward is you have to have the presence of mind to understand next year, Yes, you've got okay, you have the same rules, okay, where only five can get in. And you had a whole bunch that were right on the border this year, but you didn't fill your allotment. You only took three out of five. You had two spots that should have been taken this year. Next year, Drew Brees is in the class and he is a first ballot Hall of Famer for sure, slam dunk all right. Larry Fitzgerald is in the class, and he is a first ballot Hall of Famer with fourteen hundred receptions in his career. So now you've only got three spots open for next year. And so whoever was on the bubble this year, and that I'm not even including Frank Gore, Philip Rivers, and Jason Whittener are in the mix next year too as first first year on the ballot. But and you had first year on the ballot guys this year in Luke Keickley and Eli Manning and Terrell Suggs and Marshall, Yanda whatever. But right, and so you got those three and so if Eli's getting in next year, now you only got two spots. So for a Darren Woodson who's now getting into the twilight of his modern day candidacy, this was what a couple of years. The next year will be his eighteenth years. And now you're sitting there going, Okay, where's the spots available for a guy like him? Everson ran into the same thing when he went through.
Speaker 4: You know, And and when I looked at some of the projections, the only guy they got right was Antonio Gates for the modern day guy these people predicted to like an ESPN NFL Doling sharp bro. Now that but that's okay because it's on. It's the well, it isn't because it's a veteran guy. No, it's not just that he's like he didn't even play that many years, right.
Speaker 5: That's all I'm saying, yeahardless of what category.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, so he gets on Holme Grin didn't get in. And who was the other guy that was up as a.
Speaker 5: That was just a beef. That was crazy.
Speaker 3: But now now Eric Allen, I'm good with Eric Allen because he's in his eighteenth year of eligibility. He's got fifty four interceptions in his career, only three fewer than Everson Walls, and he only had one All Pro.
Speaker 4: Did he win a Super Bowl?
Speaker 5: No? No?
Speaker 4: Why do the Super Bowls only count for quarterbacks?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Because the argument for Eli Manning is he won two Super Bowls. Well, Darren Woodson won three, and he was on top ranked defenses at least three.
Speaker 3: And I'm not saying Eric Allen deserves it and over Darren Woodson, but I'm saying fill out the class.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's let's fill it out. When you when you when you counted up the jump ship, you know what, when you counted up and you have three two more open spots, revote and say, okay, we got two spots.
Speaker 3: Or throw out the requirement of eighty per Just the top five, next the top five. Hey, why do you have to have eighty percent? Isn't that what they you if you got such a good list of fifteen finalists that the vote's going to be split, right, Okay, just take the top five.
Speaker 4: Cowboys have eight defensive players in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Darren Woodson has more tackles than any of them. Right And if you saw this tackle list in the history of the of the guys, he's got the fourth most tackles of all defensive backs Laura Malloy, Brian Dawkins, Ronde Barber, and they all played more than his twelve seasons, I mean well one three and fifty tackles. And not only that, he was second in Cowboys history in special teams tackle.
Speaker 5: Let's let's just be clear about this.
Speaker 2: None of that means a damn to the to the voters, it means nothing to the voters. You can have all kind of backing that you want, you can have all kind of scenarios that you can come up with.
Speaker 5: That's an excellent piece of paper right there.
Speaker 2: Yes, pretty freaking cool, But that doesn't mean anything to the voters.
Speaker 5: Nothing at all.
Speaker 2: This is all about me getting my guy in and then I'll help you with your guy, right all.
Speaker 5: That's what is all about, you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm one of those guys, even from a senior standpoint.
Speaker 5: I got my guy. He's gonna push me.
Speaker 2: You know, he's gonna push me again next year, you know, I tell him, don't man, don't worry about it. Don't don't lose any friends, all that over me, right, But they're going to push their guy because that's the pride that some of those Hall of Fame voters have. But you've got some young guys out there. They don't give a damn. They don't give a damn or know what Darren Woodson was all about. They could care less what Woodson did. They could care about all those little idiosyncrasies there. They don't care. They always they already have their God and by the time that stuff is already figured out in count of that, they're at home in bed. They're not even watching the damn Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling that's what the report. And these Hall of Fame voters are like that. A lot of them are so young now that they they could care less about much Darren wasn't much less Everson Wallas. They don't care because they're not gonna look it up that you're not their guy. I'm in this area, you're in that area. It's all about everyone hiding the chips. That's all they're doing, hiding the chips.
Speaker 4: So I meant to I left it on my desk. Sports Illustrated the last issue that had the sports person of the year. On the cover of some own biles. They got a committee of thirty seven guys to vote for their top fifty games in football history. Cowboys had six games in there. Five of them were losses.
Speaker 5: Always, always.
Speaker 2: I have noticed that any time that even if you go on YouTube and you try to find a great game between the Cowboys and somebody else, they're going to put.
Speaker 5: Up the losses first. The only great losses that the Cowboys, the only great losses.
Speaker 4: The only win was the Hill Mary. Everyone losses, the first two six bowl. I shouldn't have said that first two super bowls. Ice Bowl was No. One out of fifty, number four San Francisco. Yeah, I know, I've been there, but you got your picture.
Speaker 5: Why is that surprised.
Speaker 4: I saw that? I said, I don't know if I have the heart to.
Speaker 5: Show I'm like bulletproof. Now.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been sixty five years old. I've been dogs out by the Hall of Fame. I didn't even get my first my Modern day. I got one year of modern Day, one year. I got twenty eighteen. Before that, I wasn't even considered to be put into the mix.
Speaker 3: With fifty seven a Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: You think I'm not.
Speaker 4: And out of those thirty seven people on that committee, I recognized I bet at least thirty of them. The other thing I was doing was counting up the games that either I know I watched on TV or were at and I was in the thirties, I think. But some of the names, and they're very recognizable. But yeah, five of them were losses to the Packers, two to Pittsburgh and then one in San Francisco.
Speaker 5: They love to see us lose. They just do we lose great, We lose so well.
Speaker 4: I mean, they could have had Dorsets ninety nine yard.
Speaker 3: Run right right, soda right ninety nine yards and I have and I have got ten guys on the field that on springs. Yeah all right, uh, let's update this coaching staff when we come back on mix shots.
Speaker 2: All Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders and Cowboy legends. Want to stay at the team hotel, attend the best gay party in Texas, tour the.
Speaker 5: Star and talk x'es and o's with me.
Speaker 2: Everson Walls With Star Sports Tools, you can visit Cowboys Travel dot com to book your.
Speaker 5: Travel package today.
Speaker 9: Hey Cowboy fans, I'm dok Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, but lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, don't worry. Even US pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust Blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you.
Speaker 4: Wincot slides for the first.
Speaker 9: Down, investigate your icons where everyone is a rookie crypto with blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 3: Perfect throw My goodness, Wow did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 9: Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 2: Star Sports Tools is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders and Cowboy legends.
Speaker 5: You want to stay at the team hotel, attend the.
Speaker 2: Best tail gay party in Texas, tour the Star and talk x's and o's with me Everson Wallas. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit cowboystravel dot com to book your travel package today.
Speaker 7: Cowboys football and Miller Lite. What a pairing can cracks a kickoff tailgates going way past postgame Sunday night overtimes, followed by Monday Morning Swacker Briskey and the Smoker, Miller Lite and the Creek, America's team playing America's greatest sport. Miller Lite the only beer of the Dallas Cowboys. Dallas Cowboys football tastes like Miller Time Celebrate Responsibly. Twenty twenty three Miller Brown Company, Fort Worth, Texas.
Speaker 2: Demitt Shuts, the most action packed motorsports experience in the world, returns to Arlington. Head to AT and T Stadium on Saturday, March eighth for Monster Jam. Get ready to scream and be amazed by massive Monster Jam trucks take over Arlington. Tickets are on sale now at seat ye dot com, the official ticketing partner of AT and T Stadium.
Speaker 3: All Right, Mickey was just talking about the Sports Illustrated list of the top most memorable games in NFL history, which came out last week. Their list of survey of however many people in the Ice Bowl, and it.
Speaker 4: Was from like nineteen, the fifty year six fifty nine years of Super Bowl, Super.
Speaker 3: Bowl, which is why the Ice Bowl, even though it was not a it was in the super Bowl era super Bowl. That's right, that was super Bowl so and that was December thirty first, nineteen sixty seven. Uh, and that was number one on the list. I got the list here. Number two on the list was the Immaculate Reception Oakland and Pittsburgh in nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't all super Bowls.
Speaker 3: It was right, they're in the super Bowl, so that was a playoff game. Number three on the list was the Joe Namath Guaranteed Colts Jets Super Bowl super Bowl Three. Number four on the list is we won't talk about that one.
Speaker 5: Oh that's four, yeah, they catch.
Speaker 3: Number four on the list most memorable game. Number five was the Falcons Patriots super Bowl where they come back from twenty five points down in the second half.
Speaker 4: And actually number four I think was because that was the start of San Francisco's run run in the eighties.
Speaker 5: So it didn't have to be a super no, no.
Speaker 4: No, any any game.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Number six and and the fact that it denied the Cowboys a spot in the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Number six was the David Tyree catch Super Bowl eight two thousand and seven. Season, and then number seven was is the Tuck Rule game? Raiders Patriots playoff game in the snow in two thousand and two, two thousand and one season, Oilers Bills the comeback? The Bills come back in that game. Frank Wright game was number eight on the list in nineteen January nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 4: Oh ever since you made it?
Speaker 5: Oh well, you tell me that one number nine?
Speaker 4: Remember counting the Cowboys number one?
Speaker 5: Thanks a joke man?
Speaker 3: Number nine?
Speaker 5: Why keep me? He wants to keep me down?
Speaker 4: No, No, I forgot about it. I had my list.
Speaker 3: So ever since you made the top ten twice.
Speaker 4: I.
Speaker 5: Made this illustrated poster.
Speaker 4: Did the San Francisco come back against Cincinnati? Was that ten?
Speaker 3: Tenth was Broncos? Brown's is the fumble yep alreaty Schottenheimer which brings us to Schottenheimer's Cowboys here, Yes, there you go. Okay, what do you make of the additions to the coaching staff? And over the weekend, doyn't think Junior Adams has become official, but it was reported yesterday the wide receivers coach offensive coordinate co offensive coordinator with Oregon is supposedly being hired. Here as a wide receivers coach. Mickey has a puzzled look on this.
Speaker 4: I was trying to see I had kind of written down my guys that they recently.
Speaker 3: And then Connor Riley is the offensive line coach at Kansas State who is coming here as the offensive line coach that is official. And he was Cooper Beebe's offensive line coach at Kansas State. Those are the two most recent junior Adams.
Speaker 5: By the ways.
Speaker 3: Interesting as a receivers coach, he was. He's one of the most respected wide receivers coach in the college game. It was at Oregon the last three years, I think two or three years, and but prior to that at Washington, so he had Romo Dounse at Washington. He had Puka Nakua as well at Washington. But what's really interesting is you go back. He was the receivers coach at Eastern Washington when Cooper Cup was there, and Cooper Cup says, there is no coach who has had more of an impact on his career than Junior Adams.
Speaker 4: And did you point out when he was at I'm sorry, I was looking for my stuff. At Oregon, he was.
Speaker 3: The co co offensive coordinator as the wide receiver. Another interesting with Cooper cup I don't have the numbers in front of me. I could find it, but I don't have time to His freshman year, he set the all time NCAA record for a fresh shman receiver at Eastern Washington with Junior Adams as his coach, which was like ninety five catches for sixteen hundred yards and twenty one touchdowns or something like that. And you go back even further for Adams, he was when he got his start into coaching. He was on the staff at Prosser High School in Washington. That is where Kellen Moore went to high school, and Kellen Moore's dad, Tom Moore, was the head coach there, and Kellen Moore's brother, who is now at Missouri on the staff at Missouri, Kirby Moore of offensive coordinator there. He sat like the all time receiving record. He was a wide receiver there. Kellen was already at Boise State when Junior Adams was there, but he coached Kirby Moore.
Speaker 4: Only do one more on the more family. Okay, his grandfather was a state like an all I don't know it was an award like All State in Illinois at my high school.
Speaker 3: Small world is small and Kellen Moore has has it been announced yet that he's the head coach of the Saint.
Speaker 4: No even if Siriano twice I heard him say come on, we got to play it back. I think I think it's a done deal there.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: So the offense Ryan never get a job, Uh, not re No, Rob Bryan.
Speaker 3: Rob Bryan went to USC. He's on Lincoln Riley's staff at USC.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Rex said I'm the job. I'm the best candidate for the Jets. Was the candidate for Nook this morning.
Speaker 5: He's still sitting up there as a pundit.
Speaker 4: So the offensive line coach you mentioned that, that's done right, Yes, Connor Riley, he was the offensive coordinator in KSE State, so he coached Bbie and deuced Fawn.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Uh. It seems like he was also the offensive line coach at North Dakota State when they won a couple championship and then they and.
Speaker 3: He actually was there when Hunter Lipke was at North Dakota State freshman year. Ah.
Speaker 4: Very good. So it seems like they've put a high uh precedence on the offensive line since your offensive line coach, your offensive coordinator, offensive assistance, and I think they hired another offensive assistant. Oh that was a wide receiver type guy to Kwan Underwood.
Speaker 3: Like an assistant wide receivers coach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then they ended up I think did they do Derek Foster. Yes, last time when we did the show they were in had at that named it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So there seems to be uh uh, you know, an emphasis on the offensive line coaching staff.
Speaker 3: Anyway it should be.
Speaker 4: So we'll see where. And if you look up Schottenheimer's offensive coordinator history, he's had some pretty good running back.
Speaker 3: Or running well. He had number one rush offense at Seattle and then also back with the Jets.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that kind of gives you an idea of, you know, what they're thinking at this point.
Speaker 3: It is interesting when you look at the veterans on the staff with the Eagles with Jeff Stotlin their offensive line coach, run game coordinator, Vic Fangio the defensive coordinator. The Cowboys coaching staff is trending to guys in their forties and fifties, a younger coaching staff, and which I like it from an energy standpoint and relating to players and so forth. And I think it was on our website.
Speaker 4: Jerry said something about the staff getting younger and it was like a ten year difference between this past staff to younger.
Speaker 3: And I was thinking, I want to look before next week. I'm going to look up how old the coaches were on the staff in the nineties when Jimmy was the head coach, and Wansteat and Butcher Davis and I mean they were all in the same age range.
Speaker 4: Yeah maybe you know, early forties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's when I'm tampo. But one step Nor Turner might have been one of the older ones coming to Tony Wise.
Speaker 4: Steve Hoffman, No, he he was with that group. They all had been at Pittsburgh together when Pittsburgh won the national championship with Dorset.
Speaker 5: He had to be a little older though.
Speaker 4: The oldest guy was Dick Nolan.
Speaker 2: Yeah you throw, Yeah, that would be the oldest guy.
Speaker 3: On all right, So Tony Wise when he came to the Cowboys would have been thirty eight years old. Oh wow, he's born in nineteen fifty one, so I must admit I thought he was older.
Speaker 4: He carried himself, you know when they did that, when they did that tribute to Jimmy, they had. It was an AI thing where they you know, superimposed what they looked like, and they showed him that his first year at Oklahoma State. It was seventy nine. I believe I was on the Big Eight Skyriders tour before the season started, and I remember going to Oklahoma State and meeting this guy named Jimmy Johnson, and I said to myself, Oh, this guy's going to take the Big Eight by storm, just the way he conducted his interviews that day, and sure enough he turned down.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just real quick, I don't have to wait till next week on some of this stuff. Day one stet when the Cowboys, Uh, when he was hired here, he was thirty six years old.
Speaker 4: I was going to say thirty eight.
Speaker 3: He was thirty. He turned thirty seven in May of that year. Butch Davis was thirty seven years old. I didn't mention Tony Wise was thirty eight. So there you've got an idea of.
Speaker 4: How Campbell the guy probably still pretty young at that time. I think he's.
Speaker 3: Only he he was forty two. Okay, so there you go.
Speaker 4: I was trying to think who else was, you know, Hubbert Alexander was probably a little bit older than don't.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Joe Brodsky, okays.
Speaker 2: The official link of the show is you guys are well, Chris.
Speaker 5: I could just feel Chris in there, just didn't.
Speaker 4: Heat it, keeping him from eating his lunch.
Speaker 5: Gentleman, Welcome to overtime.
Speaker 3: Joe Brodsky was the old Yeah, wow, he was well, he was fifty five, okay, so that was senior citizen. Dick Nolan probably was well, yeah, Dick let sixty. Yeah, all right, does it well?
Speaker 5: His shoulder older older than everybody.
Speaker 4: You know that story, don't you.
Speaker 2: Don't start, I'll tell it off the air.
Speaker 3: Just remember it for next week if you can remember it well, I got to write it down, write it lead.
Speaker 4: Then next week we'll be on Tuesdays. Oh that's right, next week's Tuesday, because monday's President.
Speaker 3: Excellent, thank you President today on Monday.
Speaker 4: So I told, I told Chris we could do it. So, yeah, we'll check with you. Guys were good, but I'll checking now.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Sounds good? All right? In fact, I think I'll be writing cam Ward the night before the Davy will run over eleven o'clock.
Speaker 4: No, we did it at nine nine day? Was that Davey O'Brien next week.
Speaker 3: Next Monday.
Speaker 4: So we went to that last year. If you want to bring him with you, it'd be great.
Speaker 3: All right, We'll chat at you next Tuesday at nine am on mix Shots.
Speaker 5: Yeah Go Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.