Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Ethan is on the phone today for a first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by Mia. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him, and maybe get him another day if he's still watch one. But first, Ethan, how long has it been since you heard from you?
Speaker 3: Oh? Man, it's it's been a minute. Like I just I don't know what's going on, Like it's been like, you know, a week or so, so I kind of nervous about all this, Like I don't know what the problem could be.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well was the date good? How did that go?
Speaker 3: We went rock climbing, so it was a lot of fun. I mean, it was my idea, and you know, she said that she liked being an actress, so I was like, hey, why not.
Speaker 5: Did you go actual rock climbing or do like a rock climbing gym?
Speaker 3: Oh? We went to like a jim It's still hard, right, and like, I don't tell once, but we we just laughed it off and I thought it was, you know, just a fun way to break the ice.
Speaker 5: So did it seem like she enjoyed it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's also a good way because like near death experiences are supposed to make people horny.
Speaker 6: What really, I could see that, like did you see me though?
Speaker 5: I almost fell, almost died, Take me home.
Speaker 7: Like that?
Speaker 4: But did she fall? Because if she didn't fall, then it might have been a little bit off center.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe that maybe that was part of it, and maybe she's just afraid to come back. But no, but really, guys, like like she was, she was awesome, Like I mean, she was brilliant, like and we had good conversation. It wasn't just surface level.
Speaker 5: Did you guys talk while you were rock climbing here and there?
Speaker 3: Like while we were rock climbing, we were just kind of focused on that. But afterwards we went to a nearby smoothie bar afterwards and that's where we did like most of the talking because like I mean, it was it was for over an hour and you know that was that was really cool. But she just knows everything about like finance, which I totally don't, and I mean she just made it seem cool and her smile was amazing, guys, Like she just lit up the room.
Speaker 4: How did you guys get into a conversation about finance at some.
Speaker 5: Of the place.
Speaker 3: Well, she works in finance, so like I thought that was really cool and.
Speaker 5: Just kind of.
Speaker 3: That would be a good reason to like not want to date. But yeah, like like I was kind of curious, like you, so, so what's what's going on in the market? And she was like, oh this this has been up and that's been down, and you know, it goes up and down and up and down and all that, and it sounds like life. But maybe he was right on that whole rock climbing danger thing because we did share a kiss at the end of the eight.
Speaker 4: What do you think could have gone wrong?
Speaker 3: Okay, so there was this one minute it was kind of awkward when we were rock climbing. I reached for a rock as she was moving, and well I I ended up grabbing her butt and she screamed.
Speaker 5: Like right away, Okay, I mean that's awkward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I I keep re playing that and I'm wondering, is that why she goes to me?
Speaker 4: How did you play it off?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 6: So like did you grab it and you're like got it or you know, or was there some other kind of like I don't know how you react to something like that is kind of how you take it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well she was obviously more to five tides, like oh, I was so sorry, Like I seriously thought I was just I reached the wrong place. I was going for a rock and I was not looking. Okay, She's like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm fine make any more comments about her.
Speaker 2: But I mean, because I could that could also be is you just kept talking about yeah, well I think it's rock hard because I thought it was like a rock, you know, Sorry about grabbing there.
Speaker 3: I listen, I almost said something my mistake. I was almost like, hey, I thought I was grabbing a rock. But I thought real quick, I was like, oh, if I say that, that's you're not going to sound right. So let me just be like, oh, I would grab it in the wrong place.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, yeah, we'll seem like she got over it, right, Yeah, as long as you didn't say that to her, maybe it's okay.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean she did kiss you at the end, so it seems like she got over it.
Speaker 3: Exactly like I kept that thought to myself.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: We'll play a song come back and then call her and get your first day follow up next.
Speaker 1: First date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of your first day follow up, if you're just joining us, Ethan is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Mia. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him. But before we do that, Ethan, why don't you break down your date for us one more time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we had a lot of fun going rock climbing. I accidentally grabbed her button and hollo. We went out for smoothies afterwards. Uh, maybe she got horned from the rock climbing because we ended up with a kids.
Speaker 5: All right, well, here we go. But she's ghusting you, so we don't know why. So maybe she did it cold shower.
Speaker 2: I'll call it right now, Okay you ready?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 5: Here we go. Hello, Hi, I speak to me? Please?
Speaker 7: This is she?
Speaker 5: Hey me? How are you? This is the Jubil Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 4: Him. I'm Nina.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm Victoria and I'm Jubil. How are you doing?
Speaker 7: Wait? This is on TikTok I've seen you guys. I heard these on TikTok.
Speaker 5: Cool now you're on one on TikTok and gosh.
Speaker 7: I did not think that this would ever be me, so we.
Speaker 2: Checked out the podcast at jubilestart dot com. It's all there now it's you mea.
Speaker 5: Yeah. We do a segment called the first a follow up.
Speaker 2: That's where if you go on a date with someone and end up ghosting them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them, and we got an email about you.
Speaker 8: This is Ethan, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: It is about Ethan.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're pretty confident about that. What happened?
Speaker 7: He's like too much?
Speaker 9: I guess I'll say, I'm look, I'm ghosting him because honestly, I couldn't stop staring.
Speaker 8: At his like his business.
Speaker 5: You know, like not a good.
Speaker 6: Way you're ghosting somebody because you couldn't stop staring at something.
Speaker 4: Did you like.
Speaker 6: It like that?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 8: You know it's not like that, I swear, Okay.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: We're laughing.
Speaker 9: Okay. We want rock climbing, right, and you know when you go rock climbing, you wear the harness and it kind of goes around your hips area, and it very much frames you're drunk.
Speaker 7: You have junk like that, And I get it.
Speaker 9: The harnesses are tight. It's a safety thing. I totally understand. But for the entire date after we got down from the rock climbing wall, he kept adjusting himself like.
Speaker 7: Every five minutes. Oh he was adjusting. Move man, his handle was down there doing something.
Speaker 8: It was driving me crazy, and I could not focus on.
Speaker 9: Anything else no matter what we were talking about, because his hand is got another adjustment, another shift, another.
Speaker 4: That's like this after the harness is off.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, this is after the hardness. I mean maybe it was like super tight. I don't have dunk like that.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what it's find So it's like you're on a date with a toddler and you have to keep being like, get your hands.
Speaker 5: Out of your pants, stop touching yourself. Right, Okay. Other than that, did you like him?
Speaker 9: I mean we definitely had a good talk, you know. Sometimes I mean there are I'm in like finance, and there are guys who get kind of worried about that. But there's some who are into it and someone aren do it too much. And they try to mansplain it to me.
Speaker 7: Well, we had a good time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean he listened to what I was saying, and it felt nice to be able to sort of teach someone about the stuff that I do.
Speaker 5: You know, I adjusting himself.
Speaker 9: He just wouldn't stop adjusting himself, so sometimes I definitely would lose.
Speaker 7: My train of thought.
Speaker 8: It was that was also embarrassing for I don't think I could see him after that.
Speaker 5: Experience, you know what I mean, Well, thank you for being honest with us. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: And Ethan is actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Like, wait, what I he realized I was doing that exactly?
Speaker 7: You were? Yeah, you were even you were doing that.
Speaker 8: It was I don't know, I don't know, it was just a lot I get it.
Speaker 9: Maybe the harness was tight.
Speaker 3: But yeah, for sure, you know it was just sorry I saw.
Speaker 5: You. Didn't realize you were, you know, moving stuff around a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just kind of thought like, well, if I just kind of shift a little bit, I'll be fine. But maybe every time I shifted as bad and I didn't know I wasn't doing it on purpose. I swear it must have been like, you know, just the harness like you said.
Speaker 9: Okay, I get that, but I don't. It just it made me uncomfortable.
Speaker 7: It made me feel kind of weird, like it couldn't stop looking.
Speaker 9: And I know it sounds weird or silly or I don't know if it sounds superficial, but it just made me question if we should go out again because I just didn't feel great about that.
Speaker 3: You know, I just want to be clear, So you're ghosting me because I couldn't stop adjusting my area.
Speaker 7: I mean pretty much. It's just I don't know. I never had it happened, and it just really threw me off.
Speaker 4: You know, is there a lot to adjust? Why is it so distracting?
Speaker 3: I'm listen, I'm a great guy. Aside from all the accidental adjusting, Like we could just listen, we could do something totally different. I could take you to the place with zero chance of awkwardness. Uh okay, the grab that I grab the wrong thing. Plus you told me you think I'm attractive and a really good picture, so I mean yeah, I can definitely not adjust myself in normal clothing.
Speaker 7: Okay, so that's not the norm for you, That's not how it's going to be that's right. Yeah, no issue.
Speaker 4: No, you didn't even know you were doing it, Ethan, How do you know that? Do you do this? And as nobody ever said that you adjust often before?
Speaker 3: No, nobody's ever said that. I mean, like I guess maybe they'd be afraid to mention that, but I haven't noticed. Yeah, I mean apparently now I want to like go back and look at any videos I'm in and just make sure, I mean, the harness was tight, you know, like it was.
Speaker 5: Paying me up. Would you like to go on another day with Ethan won't pay for it?
Speaker 2: I mean, if he promises to use duct tape or something so he doesn't have to adjust.
Speaker 4: I feel like you have to just the sef that is going to do it again.
Speaker 9: And maybe no like no rock himbing, no horseback riding, nothing like that. Nothing involving that.
Speaker 3: We can chill at, like a coffee spots, something nice and like a It can be similar to an office, like a financial office, you know.
Speaker 2: Something a financial office.
Speaker 4: I don't, Oh my god, just go to dinner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there you go. See.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 9: I feel like it's you're making it pretty hard to say no. And I feel like I should give you another chance, because you're right about what I said. I don't know that you had to tell everybody in the world, but yes, I had a good time, and I think cute and look, but seriously, if there's one.
Speaker 8: Adjustment, I am all right.
Speaker 5: Well, congratulations, you got another day.
Speaker 4: Yeah fun you Will's first
Speaker 1: Day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney online at advocateslaw dot com.