Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis durand Elvis durand phone tap? All right, Scary, who are you phone tapping? Today? Our friend Mike from.
Speaker 2: Deanino's Pizza got in touch with us and wanted to get even with his buddy John, who owns a commercial cleaning business. Now, John's always pranking Mike's Mike figured I'm gonna set John up right now. He told John a good friend of his played by me is going to be calling him to use his cleaning services for a very unusual job.
Speaker 1: Okay, John's expecting my call.
Speaker 2: Let's hear for Denino's Pizza Staten Island, Oh, my favorite pizza.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, Scary's phone. You can joy the music while your party is reached. Yes, this John, How you doing? My name is Anthony?
Speaker 3: Oh okay? How were you?
Speaker 1: Pretty good? You clean? Yes? We do.
Speaker 3: We have a commercial cleaning business.
Speaker 2: See I run this social club. Uh huh, and we need a major cleanup job. The front is an espresso bar, that's fine, it's the back area.
Speaker 1: Okay. Can you get bloodstains out of a carpet?
Speaker 3: Bloodstains out of a carpet, I've never done it before. And be honest with you, Anthony, I don't want to, you know, say yes and not know if I can do it or not. Is it a lot of blood or is it like speckled.
Speaker 2: Certain areas have some specs, but there's one area.
Speaker 1: That just is dredged.
Speaker 3: Boy, I that's.
Speaker 2: There's also a walk in freezer which definitely needs a very big cleaning, just.
Speaker 3: A typical cleaning and stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, we're hoping to dispose of the body sometimes this.
Speaker 1: Week, so disposed to what the I don't want to repeat myself. Okay, yeah, you have oversized garbage bags.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry for either, sorry for the way I'm acting. I'd never you know, I totally understand, and I think you for thinking of us. But with all the respect, Anthony, if if if I talk to my partner, which is my wife, yeah, and she's not she's not comfortable with it. And if we say no, well good, no hard feelings.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say that, no hard feelings. But is she grossed out easily by random body parts?
Speaker 3: Yes? She is?
Speaker 2: She is?
Speaker 3: She is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And maybe it's not a good idea to bring her on this. Maybe you want to consider somebody else to do the job with you?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, let me let me talk it over with her and I'll wait for your word Wednesday, sir, Thank you, all right, sir?
Speaker 1: Bye bye, Mike.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: All right? Yeah, he'd called me right now, don't answer it. I'm calling him back. You talk.
Speaker 3: Please enjoy the music while your party is reached.
Speaker 1: Hello, what's up?
Speaker 3: Mike?
Speaker 1: How are you good? I was down the base from Sorry, what's going on? Mike?
Speaker 3: I got a phone call from your friend here, which one Anthony about what?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: I'm not into this?
Speaker 1: Why? What do he tell you to do? Clean?
Speaker 3: Body parts up?
Speaker 1: I thought he wanted you to clean the coffee shop? You, Mike, I swear, I'm sorry. Listen, listen to me.
Speaker 3: You listen to me.
Speaker 1: I feel bad. I shouldn't even got you involved.
Speaker 3: Know. I'm out. I'm out.
Speaker 1: I thought it was just a coffee thing.
Speaker 3: Now I'm out.
Speaker 2: Mike.
Speaker 3: The guy gotta go. We're not doing your house ere a Wednesday. Come on? This ain't cool, Mike, oh Man, All right, Man, I gotta go, and I gotta go.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I didn't think you said anything.
Speaker 3: Take take care of Mike. You won't see us for a couple of days. Come on, you know this ain't cool, Mike. I'm serious, man, I know I'm serious to saying cool no more. I'll see you later. I gotta go back and tell him that you're gonna do with them. I'm now, Mike, I swear to God.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, take care Mike.
Speaker 3: I'm hanging up the phone right now. Take care of Mike.
Speaker 1: Come on, don't hang up.
Speaker 3: No, I'll see you later, Mike.
Speaker 1: I gotta go.
Speaker 3: Please enjoy the music while your party is reached. So John, yes, I spoke to Mike, se be honest with your sorry to cutting up. I didn't mean that. Yeah, we're we're not that.
Speaker 1: We can't.
Speaker 3: I apologize and everything, but I don't know, I'm not we we just.
Speaker 2: Can't do it well.
Speaker 1: Mike said that he would.
Speaker 3: Give you a hand though, Anthony, you sound like a good guy. But yeah, that's a no. Thank you, Anthony.
Speaker 2: You didn't see nothing, you didn't know nothing. Afterwards, you don't worry about it. This is the business that we're in back here, so you.
Speaker 3: Know totally understand, But no, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's too late to back out because I just told you about the whole thing. Don't I know you're not going to go to the authorities with.
Speaker 1: This stuff.
Speaker 3: Never going to happen.
Speaker 1: You're almost like one of us.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, okay, I'd love to have lunch with you because you'll be like a good guy. No, no, thank you.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's gonna be it's gonna be a fifteen minute job.
Speaker 3: They thank you, but no, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: A boy a being by the bang and out. You'll be good, all right.
Speaker 3: But I'm not a made guy.
Speaker 2: Though you're not made, but I think you're made officially. Now you've been phone tapped. Oh no, hey, John, this is scary Johnson Melvis here in the morning show.
Speaker 1: What you've been phone whacked? How we're even buddy Elvis Dan phone