Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is the Fantasy Baseball Podcast. It is me, Joey p Joep's a PN With me today are Mike Mayor, Joe Rico and the Welsh and eight of our listeners straight from our discord Fantasypros dot com slash chat. If you want to hang out with the cool kids and do cool stuff like mock drops with us on the podcast, well you gotta go join our discord, which is free to join, by the way, and it's spectacular, great place to join. Lee's great place to get advice and interact with us do cool stuff like this. And today we've got a twelve team rodo mock draft thirty second clock. We've got the corner infielders, the middle infielders for outfielders to you till nine open pitcher spots. We're not gonna do bench today for time. And the best part is we are live right now on our twitch which is Twitch dot tv slash Fantasy Pros. That's the place to go because that's where Leading Off is going to be live. So if you want to interact with us, all you peanuts and cracker jacks, it's just a simple way to do it. Go to Twitch dot tv Fine Fantasy pros Boom. That's all you gotta do, and we'll be there Monday through Friday. In fact, next week we've got some baseball going on because we've got some Japanese games happening in the opener, which I really don't care for. It's not my favorite thing when we start the season two weeks before the season. But it seems like if anybody was really ruffled with those feathers, it would be Mike Mayer. Mike, I have to assume if it bothers me, it must infuriate you.
Speaker 2: Nothing infuriates me except ruffled with those feathers kind of threw me off, so that I'm infuriated about that now.
Speaker 1: Well you should be, because you know, I mean, if you don't get ruffled with your feathers, then how will you teach someone else to do it for you someday? Joe Rico looking ready to go here in this spot, Joe Rico, you could choose any draft slot today. What slot did you choose?
Speaker 3: I'm picking on the turn.
Speaker 4: I'm taking pick twelve in the first round. It's not a spot that I've drafted out of a lot this year, but I've talked about a lot on this channel.
Speaker 3: How I really liked the end.
Speaker 4: There's probably sixteen seventeen first round worthy players, so hoping to snatch up a couple of them at the turn here.
Speaker 1: And how do you like your feathers ruffled? Joe gently roughly of.
Speaker 3: Both moderately moderately, moderately.
Speaker 1: Moderately, Welsh, I know how you like your feathers ruffled. You're picking at the three spot. I'm at the five spot. I'm trying to look. Mike Mayer is at the eighth spot. So Welsh, you took the three spot. That seems like, uh, I don't know. Yeah, like Welsh's looking for an easy day at the office today. You think you're gonna win this mock draft, and I can guarantee you I'm probably gonna hate it.
Speaker 5: Just not easy day. Just somewhere that I haven't really drafted. I've done so many mock drafts this season, kind of moving it around. And to your credit, like I don't have much of a decision. Give me Bobby witteror give me Aaron Judge and then I get to just kind of readjust from there. But yeah, we'll see if it goes super easy. By the way, my feathers shaken, not stirred.
Speaker 1: There you go like a true gentleman. That's the Welsh. Okay, Black Raptors joining us, Trusted Venom Market eight. Dude, God, I love a good look Bosi reference. I'm gonna have a white Russian right after this draft, even though it's basically new in East Coast time. Mctunda CTE Squad. And then we've got Schomer, We've got Joey Navarro, friend of the show, Chewbacca is joining us, a celebrity fresh from the ranch. Those are all of our listeners joining us today here on the podcast. We're gonna start this bad boy up because it is time to get our mock draft on. And remember we're using the mock draft software available over on draft Wizard. If you haven't already, make sure you download the draft Wizard app. Make sure you go to fantasypros dot com slash MLB draft Wizard so you can run all the mock drafts you need to get ready for your drafts. You want to dominate your drafts, this is the way to do it. Sink your leagues for free. And of course you can also use the draft assistant in your draft, so it's gonna sink directly to your live draft as well, help you make recommenitions for picks. You could set cheat sheets with different experts, all the bells and whistles. You can think of it as the true cheat code to making sure that you rock every single draft, and rock them hard in the next couple weeks. Let's start off here, no surprise at the top, show hel Tani off at the two spot. After that, I assume we're gonna get Bobby Witt, but we'll see what Venom does here. Then Bobby Witt goes number two while you were on the clock for one o three.
Speaker 5: As fun as it would be to take Ellie, who I have battled between the three and four spot the whole season, power is just at a premium. Power is the new stolen base. So how about them? Aaron Judges.
Speaker 1: Aaron Judges is gone market. Eight dude is on the clock at one oh four. I gotta say, I thought Ellie was gonna make it to me. Jose Ramirez does not, so it's to me. It's five by five. Oh, I'm so attempted to take Juan Soto last time we did an OBP League, But if you want to see that, you can go back and watch that one. I'm gonna take the Ellie de la Cruz and see what I do with the outfield because everyone can be complaining and bitching about outfield. I'm starting to find some gems in the outfield some of the shows we've done, So I'm gonna take Ellie de la Cruz. Mctunda's up next, coming in a couple picks here, Mike at one O eight Mayor. I know we're live here and some of the people in the draft are also here hanging out with us. So I don't know if you want to give away the game or not, but what are you hoping to make this pick here? As? Oh, you are up on the clock here.
Speaker 2: So I intentionally pick this, you know once you texted me last night and kind of begged me to join the draft so you could share it around because I was the last person to do so. I looked at where you guys were drafting, and this area is I haven't picked here yet, and there was a reason that I wanted to choose it, and I just picked Paul Skeens, So that's kind of right around where I have in my rankings. I'll see how it works out for me strategyized. But I intentionally wanted to pick in this area to grab Paul Skins and see what kind of team I could build, going Skeens first.
Speaker 1: So going with the pitcher first, here the five y five. Now this is not a headhead, just a straight roto. Why Skemes in particular are not a guy like schoobl who you know, just saying has already gone out there and thrown a full compliment of innings, Just kind of curious. I know, Skiens is the number one guy, I get it on most people's boards, but School's number one online, So Skian's over school for you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just think Skeens is that next level of pitcher. And you're already seeing him like tinkering with like he was already like phenomenal as a rookie, and now there's talking about him, you know, working in two seamers and cutters and potentially even taking another step. And so I think you're just gonna get clear one oh one production out of that picture that you know pitcher.
Speaker 1: Spot Okay, next up here on the draft board we have in between, So I took Ellie to a Cruz, Mookie Betts, Jan Sodo, Paul Skeins to Mike Maher and then Vladimir Guerrero Junior goes. Then we have Joey Navarro go, Kyle Tucker at won ten, one eleven, Gunnar Henderson, Joe Alrico on the clock here for two picks, Corb and Carol the first one, Francisco Lindor for the second one. Let's talk about those.
Speaker 6: Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not something I've done this year, but like I said, I haven't been out of the turn a lot. But I really like the pairing Lindor Joe. I don't need to sell you on Lindoor. He's a thirty thirty guy. That lineup is fantastic. Adding Soto to an already really great top of the order should only do wonders for him. When you're talking about Corbyn Carroll, he's another guy that I've been really interested in the back stuff in spring training. I think he's been dealing with a bit of a back problem, but it's not a huge concern as of right now. His second half was just so great last year. Hes still one hundred and twenty one, runs a great power speed base. The thing that I've left on the table here a little bit as batting average on. I need to make up for that in the next couple of rounds.
Speaker 1: Yes, you and me both. Alvarez goes at two to oh two, then Fernando Teti's junior two oh three, Scooble at two oh four. Mike Mayer, you selected Juli to Rodriguez, so that is your lynchpin bat Was that a tough decision, Julio, considering his inconsistencies and slow starts, and do you think he can put together a full six months of great Julio.
Speaker 6: I do it. It was a difficult decision.
Speaker 2: I did really think about taking Jackson Terio, but I have you know, I have several concerns. If you listened to me talk separately or recently, I've.
Speaker 1: Bet I try my best not to Jackson SiO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what happened is right before that is what I really wanted to do. You know you asked me about taking Schooble. My hope was to maybe see if I can get both and take Schemes and Schooble.
Speaker 5: I was curious if you wanted to do pocket aces, if you would even play around with that that's interesting that you would.
Speaker 6: Have That's what I was thinking about trying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it didn't happen. Oh well, life goes on. I'm gonna continue to pound into the middle infield here with my next pick. So after you to Coulier Rodriguez, Bryce Harper goes at two o six, Jacksonurio at two o seven. I took Katel Marte, So I got power, I've got speed, I've got it all. Jared Durango's next at two to oh nine. I did think there for a moment or two while taking Wheeler. We'll see what happens. I tend to wait on pitching, and I tend to like my rosters a lot more, so I'm gonna probably continue with that strategy. Jared Durant off the board at two oh nine, which leaves the Welsh at two ten.
Speaker 5: I am going to you know, I feel like seven Wheeler would be somebody that I would try to pull the trigger on. But I haven't taken a lot of Freddie Freeman. The power's not quite there. A little bit of stolen bases, but tons of running RBI and really good batting average. Another thing that later in drafts sometime can get away from me a tiny bit, so Freddie Freeman, Aaron Judge, pretty pretty good start. I definitely wanted sure your could tell Marte. So you you guys three of the two of the three picks leading up to me, just.
Speaker 1: Wat wap that so well out Micktunda and og Pete on Cracker Jack knows what they're doing there. I'm curious, Mayor, what were the concerns you had about Churio Just the fact that it's still, you know, only a one year sample size and really only three months of being a high level productivity.
Speaker 2: It's more it's more just the price tag for the uh, you know, for the production. We're projecting a lot, like you know, kind of like projecting him to take that next step.
Speaker 6: He was really good.
Speaker 2: He got off to a little bit of slow start and then they closed strong. But I just think the price tag is getting really high for that you know, production you're getting out of him. You know, there was a main event draft recently where he went in the first round. He went where I took Skens in a main event draft, and that's just too expensive for Jacksonia.
Speaker 1: All right. Jared Durand went at two oh nine then Freeman to Welshia ten, Zach Wheeler two eleven, Troy Turner to twelve at the three oh one turn, Logan Gilbert, then Jackson Merrill. So we have a couple of aces still off the board. Welsh you're up here with fifteen seconds on the clock at the three TOZHO three.
Speaker 5: So I was really sitting here thinking I was gonna take Jazz Chisholm. I'm gonna go with where I've gone a lot in these drafts and break co Rico's hard. I'm gonna take Garrett Crochet. I want to get one of the I like one good pitcher in the top four rounds, and then I can wait a tiny bit. I've obviously been pretty big on him. If you guys watch the Fantasy Fest, you know my talks on him and even the bets in the first segment we talked about with him leading in strikeouts, this is the prime. I'm a third round Garrett Croche. Guy Jackson Merril might have made me think a little bit different, but I'm just not worried about chasing speed as much. Maybe keep my batting average a little bit and I keep up with the Joneses on the pitching side, So Garrett Crochet my third round pick.
Speaker 1: Okay Crochet, who goes next at three zero three? Jests chissem with three or four, and then I decided to say why not third round three oh five, Let's take Ronald of Counya. I'm playing for the last five months of the season. Hopefully I get him back in May. Can I find an outfielder for six weeks in April? Of course I can. The waiver wire will be plentiful. There's not a lot of rondalcunia is going out there. So you got Acunya Marte de la Cruz starting my team. And it's a twelve team league, so I'm probably less apt to do this in fifteen Replacement values not as good in a twelve team or I'm all about it, and I think next week we have a ten team, maybe four min four and a half four and a half. Let's see. Give me Ronald of Codia. Matt Olsen goes next for Mactunda. Then we have Riley to Cete Mecmayor is up next at three oh eight.
Speaker 3: Mayor.
Speaker 1: What's the pick?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 6: Well, I got it.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you I'm in shambles over here because my initial strategy was pocket Aces and see if I can go Skiings Scooble. The backup pocket Ace's strategy was to go skiens hitter and then see if I can get one of Wheeler, Logan, Gilbert or Crochet in the third round.
Speaker 6: That also fell through.
Speaker 2: And then my emergence, my break glassy gase of emergency option was Austin Riley, who just went to pick before me. And so now my just desperation pick is Raphael Devers and just hope that that shoulder is okay.
Speaker 1: Like it was this future dh Raffael Devers who just said, I believe yesterday, I'll play wherever the team wants me to. What a wonderful, beautiful moment there. It felt like, you know, I was pretty sure it was like a Bob Sagga came into his room and sat down and they played that music and he was like, hey, Raf, you know, how's it going, buddy? You know, I know, you know you love third base, but you know you're not the only one in this family.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people that depend on you and count on you, and you know that just not feeling like third base, but yeah, you gotta let somebody else play third base once in a while, but it doesn't make you less a part of this family, okay, And then they hugged. It was beautiful. Raffaeld, Devers goes Corbyn, Burns goes next to Shamers. Then Navarro takes Machado Ozzy Albi's to Chewbacca at three eleven, Joe Rico on the clock for two picks. What'd you do?
Speaker 4: I locked down my ace in cole Rake and then I took one of the people who is the hype is getting completely out of control with in Spring and that's why at Langford. But he's been going on the second round in some rooms, getting him on the turn here like should he be going quite this early? Probably not, but on the turn this is the only chance I'm probably going to have for him. So I took my chance on one of my guys and Reagan's. The only thing that worries me about Reagan's is the loss in fastball velocity down the stretch last year, but I'm not as concerned about that as some other people are.
Speaker 1: Well after Reagan's goes and whyatt Langford goes to you too. So Langford in the fourth round seems like a good investment. I feel like that's about where you're going to have to take that plunge. Are you encourage at all what you've seen so far in spring training from Langford?
Speaker 4: Well, the slow start with the oblique is not what I really want to see. He's been playing well since he returned. You never want to see anybody getting injured in spring. But he's one of my guys this year for sure. And getting him lower than I think that generally speaking, he is going to go is something that I'm pretty happy with.
Speaker 3: Should he is?
Speaker 4: He the best player on the board there. I think the upside, combined with what he did in September makes it hard to pass up here.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you, Joey, it is awesome. Our tools are amazing. I love going up against AI and the robots when we do these drafts, but man, there is a notch. It is a notch up when we're going up against our great listeners that we filled up. If you guys haven't checked out Discord, that's so you can get a part of these mock drafts. These guys are brutal. I'm like, oh, this might happen to me, This might fall for me. Now everyone is brutal in this Joey, No.
Speaker 3: They are.
Speaker 1: So. Dylan sees Chris Sale two aces right out of Mike you and on to teams than Corey Seeger four or four to Chamres Mayor. I can guarantee you now I'm gonna failure draft because you took Michael Harris at four or five.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's perfect. That's the exact strategy I was going for. If I can get a bad draft from you, I know I'm in the right place.
Speaker 1: There you go Blake Snell, the guy that I was defaulting as my ace. He goes to ct squad Mctonda goes oneal cruise at four to seven. So I took pen A Lonzo at four oh eight. Give me some power, steals I can find steals. I have power. That's the trick. So Pete A Lownso is gonna give you that basically playing in another contract here potentially with that opt out love that situation there. Jacob deGrom goes way too soon afour or nine. They already said he's going to be on the IL. It's some point this year. If that doesn't make if you're warm and fuzzy, I don't know what does but I'm just not doing it, Like there's just not enough discount for me. When it comes to that guy, Welsh, you want closer here with Class A. So you are the first guy to take closer. You're leading the pack. How does it feel to be in front?
Speaker 5: It's an amazing feeling, Joe. It brightens my day, It lifts me up, and it carries me through the tough times of knowing that I have Class A. I just didn't like I love a lot that was sitting out there. There's a couple guys, it's a little early. Why not lockdown top closer with you know, maybe like slight risk in my pitching market with Garrett Crochet, But yeah, pull the trigger and hopefully that starts pushing some people. And James Wood just went.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, James Would did just go. Altuve went before him at four eleven, William catrez a four twelve, James Would at the five oh one turn Venom up next at five o two. By the way, love everybody hanging out with us. Here. Mctunda was looking at the pocket aces and Dretta says, if I close my eyes, I see Bob Saggot. During that whole thing, so there you go. Bob Saggitt, by the way, absolutely hilarious, just saying, like, go watch the Bob Saggitt stand up if you've never watched you know, if you just watched the the Syrupe sweet Stuff on the Thank goodness, it's Friday old tgaif Stuff.
Speaker 6: Very different guy, very different, different guy.
Speaker 1: But hilarious. I think we could all agree. James Wood go as a five oh one, then five oh two, Pablo Lopez, the Welsh, you went power with Brent Rooker at five three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have no stolen bases right now. And you know this is actually a little bit of a different strategy than I've put together in most mocks. I usually do try to get some speed a little bit early on, but I'm going in with a real big power pull and batting average where I can, like with Freddy Freeman holding that up. So I'm going to put to test getting some of that speed a little bit later in Dragon that we've been preaching and talking about, but going for massive power with now Rooker, Judge and then obviously Freddie Freeman.
Speaker 1: Okay, after Rooker, Schwarber goes and I finally took a picture of five oh five Michael King, that's my first one. I was very tempted to take another bat, but and I doubt that bat. We'll make it back to me. We'll see five O six. Mactunda's up next.
Speaker 3: Mayor.
Speaker 1: You are two picks away. What's in the queue? What are you thinking about?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about my draft is getting away from here because I'm not loving what's happening in front of me and what's happening with my picks, and so that's really what I'm thinking about. I also, I've gotten into this point in a lot of drafts recently where I kind of I need to.
Speaker 6: Take more bats.
Speaker 2: I want to take more bats, but I don't really love the value of the bats in this area, and so I start looking at like pictures and relievers like Welsh just did, and that might be where I have to go here just to kind of, you know, get get one of these elite closers, get ahead of that run and just lock in.
Speaker 6: That so that I don't have to worry about it later.
Speaker 5: So that's what the closer goes right in front of you too, Josh Hater. So that runs we're getting ready to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, luckily I can find saves.
Speaker 2: Luckily, I'm going to go with Devin Williams instead of Josh Hater who. On an upcoming episode of the cycle I think it's coming out today, Worm predicted that.
Speaker 6: Devin Williams is going to get some so young vot votes this year.
Speaker 1: Well, these are the ones that we can't hold you to, right, I believe that was the I mean, I'm just saying because I was gonna say, I'd love to try to hold you to that one, but I'm not going to do it. Every By the way, this is the comment of the chat. I guarantee you. Bob Saget steals all the scenes in half Banked one hundred percent half baked hilarious, uh fantastic, dirty work also underrated nineties comedies. In that same realm that that there's a night from the Blockbuster video you come home with half baked and dirty work. There's your there's your Friday night when you're you know, fourteen years.
Speaker 5: Old McDonald either dirt.
Speaker 1: Oh geez, Mike Maher couldn't take he wanted to pocket a says now he's got nothing. Oh, what an awful scenario. Let's take a quick break in the action to tell you about fan Tracks, the home of fantasy sports. If you're looking for year round engagement, fan Tracks is your spot. Offseason trades, real time updates, and seamless player transactions keep the excitement alive three hundred and sixty five days a year. If you're looking for dynasty mastery, automated salaries and contracts, they let you orchestrate your league like a pro at fan Tracks, multi team trades, well they can do it. And if you want to trade future draft picks, they've got you too. Scoring categories they have the most extensive list. Or you can even create your own. There's massive league sizes. Imagine even up to two hundred managers in a league. You can create it at fan Tracks with duplicate players, multidivision leagues. If you can fantasize about it, fan Tracks can make it a reality. So bring your fantasy baseball leagues to fan Tracks today for an unbeatable user experience and a chance to win a signed Vladimir Guerrero junior jersey. Sign up today at fantracks dot com slash Fantasy Pros. That's fantracks dot com slash Fantasy Pros and now back to the action. All right, Michael King goes at five oh five, and then you have Yamamoto at five oh six, Josh Hater, Devin Williams to Mike Mayer. So Williams now off the board. Adlie Rutchman at five oh nine. C j Abrams to Joe Navarro at five point ten, Chew Chewbacca takes Tiascar Hernandez. Joe Rico is getting in on the closer game here takes Mason Miller with his first pick. So, uh, apparently you fear the run of these elite closers, not me, not me, give me all the offense, and then you took a guy man. I was one of these guys. I was hoping to make it back to me. Lawrence Butler signed a big contract this offseason. I'm a believer. I was incredibly impressed by the running had last July August whatever that you know, six seven week span was was unbelievable. Do you think here that Lawrence Butler has again the ability to now find a little bit more consistency at this major league level, because it looks like the Athletics think that that's the case.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, in one hundred and twenty five games last year, he had a one thirty WRC plus twenty two homers eighteen steals. He's getting a nice ballpark up grade. I like the A's this year. I think that they're a pretty decent team. Not that they're a great team, but there was an outside chance that they could be like a five hundred team, especially with that with that ballpark move they're pitching, leave something to be desired. But I locked down Mason Miller because I'm on the turn here and by the time it's going to come back to me, there's not going to be any of those top end closers, so I wanted to get at least one and then Butler.
Speaker 3: I think the upside is just phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Uh. You took two Athletics, I know too to back.
Speaker 5: As Guy las Vegas in the Sacramento Athletics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the first six rounds of a draft, back to back Athletics, Mike Goodness, times of change. Well, you took Rooker all right, after Butler goes at six point two, Shota Imanaga and then franber Valdez Christian Walker. Mike Mahyer, you went with another closer, Mike Mayer. We're putting a lot of faith there. In a balky shoulder of Raphael Devers, Michael Harris, who is underwhelming, and Julio Rodriguez. Is this the offense that uh that we were promised? I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're off the rails, Joe. We're throwing out the rundown. We're throwing out the strategy pocketas has failed us. We don't like our bats. We're going pocket closers and pocket I'm just going wild.
Speaker 6: We're going rogue here.
Speaker 1: I do it like pocket closers. Oh, there you go, Caution to the win. I can't wait to see. You'll probably win the draft. A plus for Mike Mayor, especially the DEV team. They love Mike Mayor. He is their favorite guy. Squad is up next. Bretton Doyle at six oh six, Aaron Nole at six oh seven to mctunda, Why had two guys I wanted? One was Butler, the other was Camonaro. Camon Aro made it back to me. So now my infield is Alonzo Camonaro, Marte Delacruz. My plan was going to build inside out here with all of my emotions, all of them intact. Uh. Clearly, Mike Mahyor is rage. I want to say Welsh, what emotion are you inside out? I assume it's like I mean, you're not joy.
Speaker 5: I could tell you definitely not joy. I might be a part of the new one, you know, where it's those confused anxiety, your anxiety. I'm anxiety?
Speaker 1: Is that what Rico too? You guys are going to share that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll take the anxiety one. I think that fits me pretty well well.
Speaker 1: I'm clearly joy because I got Junior Kevinaro. Andre's Munios goes next. Then Welsh up for six'. TEN i know he's coming up with the. Clock he Took Marcus. Simeon we'll talk about his two picks in a. Second George kirby at six' eleven despite some. Injury concerns then we end the sixth Round With marcelo azuna To A Black Raptor logan webb at seven, oh one Back to venom at seven. Oh, Two, so welsh You, got simeon really good. Value there in the last, five years has been a few players as Productive As. Marcus simeon so what are you expectations for him coming up?
Speaker 5: This, Year yeah i'm looking for that bounce back at the top of. The lineup it's such a great hitter friendly environment and get back to batting, for average hopefully not having, a crazy crazy swing in that, you know he'll have like a bad first half and then he just didn't bounce back in the second half was the. Main PROBLEM so i think it's a really. Good value he's one of my favorite second basemen. To HAVE and i am, up NOW and i kind Of, LIKE mary i don't like a lot of what's around here. Right now i'm gonna. Do, something yeah this is what we're. Gonna, do yeah this is. The, Ticket, yeah yeah that's what we're. Gonna do i'm going to corner a little bit of that first. BASE market i Already Have. Tody freeman i'm Gonna Take josh naylor to put in in. The corner love love the RBIs love love the bat so far this spring thirty plus homer and potential Especially in arizona and all those. Guys RUNNING so I Lost christian walker a little, bit Earlier but i'm gonna double stack those. First BASEMEN and I got arico shaking, his head just taking it away.
Speaker 3: From.
Speaker 4: HIM yeah i wouldn't have minded the first basement there, For sure but.
Speaker 3: That's okay we'll figure. It out.
Speaker 1: That's okay well you guys after, THE show i have no.
Speaker 5: Stolen bases by, THE way i it's it's gonna be AMAZING if i pull. This off it'll Be amaz.
Speaker 1: Looking at the categories, Right, now welsh you are at nine projected, right now second.
Speaker 3: To last.
Speaker 5: That's amazing i'm even not.
Speaker 1: The, worst well there's, still time. Don't worry, all right next, up here, all right starting pitchers on the. Board again i'm just kind of meh on. These guys you guys took all. These closers what means there's lots of bats here remaining, For Me and i'm gonna go ahead and take a bounce back That In, luis robert who's, got power who's, got speed and hopefully has a ticket out Of The white sox clubhouse in the. Months Ahead so i'm loving. This offense get the pitching. Going soon we'll see how. That goes but this draft bought me some time because all these closers. That Went because i'm somebody who drafts closer, LATER anyway i am banking on again those PICTURES that i would have liked in the seventh round getting pushed to the eighth ROUND and I think i'm in a good. Spot there, we'll see might have to double tap of. The arms we, come, back Right so iglesias? Another, closer, Boom good all these. CLOSERS go i hope they start. Taking catchers next squad is up next in seven oh seven MAYOR can i interest you in? Another closer would you like to go for three? Aces here maybe a? FULL house i, Don't.
Speaker 6: Know probably not gonna. Go closer the top of my queue right Now Is.
Speaker 2: Tyler, GLASS now i don't KNOW if i can really go that risk with his injury risk and with you know What the dodgers might do with their starting pitchers, This Year so i'm.
Speaker 6: Probably not going To Go tyler. GLASS now i think Instead what i'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna DO and i don't really love what we just talked about Earlier About rafael devers and that he's kind of accepting BEING, at DH because i Really Like alex bregman, this year and the BIGGEST thing i Like About alex bregman is that he is supposed to have second. Base eligibility But If rafael devers is just going to BE the dh and we don't Get That alex bregman second. BASE eligibility i like him a little, bit Less so i'm hoping we get some second base eligibility early in.
Speaker 6: The, Season here.
Speaker 1: Well you could. Hope Away luis castillo at seven, O seven bregman at seven oh Eight To. Mike mayer so already disappointed and it hasn't even. Begun yet chalmers, up Next Takes max freed at seven, Oh nine hellsley at seven. To Ten glass now is still floating. AROUND there i was. WITH you i almost Took glass, now too but it's so, hard man a guy who just never throws one hundred and. Fifty innings it's, so tempting and just every year he. GETS hurt i thought last year, was like, all right you're On. The dodgers everything seemed healthy, going in and then again just continues to end in misery every. Single year hopefully these picks won't end a Misery For joe rico at, The turn hellsley goes at seven, to Ten Then mark viento's at seven. To Eleven joe rico goes Home With. Anthony santander, big power good lineup like that pick. A lot it Was between Robert and santander, for me And Then spencer schwellenbach Just stabs, welsh right not in, the, back right in, the front top Of, jo rico Top. Ce jorgo Robert and santantero are going very CLOSE. In adp both had miserable batting averages. Last year obviously a bad Season, for robert bad season For The, white sox but two Years ago robert hitting thirty plus, home runs. Stealing bases he brings that Element where santander. Does not those two guys on, the board who do you prefer in twenty? Twenty five Robert?
Speaker 4: OR santander i don't usually, draft EITHER but I think i Could go sartaine der a lot of. The time he feels a lot safe, for like the situation With The white sox is. Just miserable it's actually gotten. Worse somehow it has gotten worse from. Last YEAR so i don't Know That luis robert is going to be much different than what we saw over the stretch. Last season there's a chance that he's able to, bounce BACK but i think that really would only come with. A trade he's going to be the only major league worthy player in. THAT lineup i just can't see him coming into camp being motivated, this year coming in as his best self for any of. THAT stuff i just think that there's a lot of risk. With him can he get back to where he was? For Sure but i'm kind of praying that he gets traded to Like the astros or something that would be a dream destination.
Speaker 3: For fantasy they. NEED outfielders I think i think that what.
Speaker 1: Makes, SENSE yes i Love That tyler glass on, A Two brian reynolds At Three, riley green a little run there, of outfielders And Then mike, maher says stop. That run i've got In fielder matt mclan. McLain's one i'm Buying. Into mayor this seems like a pretty good value IN a eto five and a guy who was in Conversations for rookie Of the year two years ago when he.
Speaker 6: Was, healthy yeah That's what i'm.
Speaker 2: HOPING for i think you're getting injury discount, this year and if, you know if he produces and stays healthy the way, he can you know you're getting a three or four run discount on him.
Speaker 1: This season, All right next up here We Have, Luis Garcia, royce lewis and then it's. TO me i have a chance to do something very. Entertaining here the question IS do i have the guts to. DO it i think the answer, is no at least. Not yet At least i'm not quite there at. This moment i'm gonna go ahead and take some more PITCHING because i think that's probably the more prudent thing. To Do draft wizard is Telling Me. BRYCE miller I Like, bryce MILLER but I Like hunter. Brown more, I'm sorry I'm Going hunter, brown HERE and i got to continue to pound the pitching pavement a little. Bit more and that's not just. Good alliteration that is a way. Of life miller goes next at eight. Oh Nine the welsh is up at. A, ten yeah.
Speaker 5: THAT well i was Gonna Take, bryce MILLER so. I want i definitely wanted to take at least one, pitcher here and you guys just kind of depleted the market, of that which is. Un fortunate so we are gonna push OVER and i don't usually. Take him i'm gonna Go With, freddy peralta get a few. More striking oh THAT'S what i was.
Speaker 1: Gonna do nice GOOD job i would have GONE.
Speaker 6: With, i actually.
Speaker 5: Good trade Give Me bryce miller if you Didn't Take. Bryce miller i'll broke her a three. Way deal that's what.
Speaker 1: We'll do figure.
Speaker 5: IT out i wanted just some like consistent innings to. PUSH up, i mean peralta great first half kind of. FALLS apart i need him to stay HEALTHY because i have like just, the tiny it'sy bitsy little bit of injury risk going on or innings Risk With garrett crochet that, Like Earlier logan webb was like THE pitcher i wanted earlier in THIS and i didn't. Get HIM so i need to keep stacking. This up and still, no speed just still.
Speaker 1: No speed the slow team For the, Welsh here I've took biby out from. Under me, ah yeah jerk terrible. Right There so. BIBY gone i was hoping he would make it back. To me Love That. Cleveland Bullpen felix fatista goes next at nine.
Speaker 3: Oh One.
Speaker 1: Cody bellinger, Venom, Up welsh you are on, deck here so what are you? Looking at we?
Speaker 5: ARE venom i am Looking to it's. MY venom i can't do a lot. OF impressions i can do weird, sounding meat well you.
Speaker 1: Do weird you do strange impression like ones that people wouldn't necessarily be.
Speaker 5: Meat Wad From Aquitan hunger Force and venom IS what i. Can Do so i'm very proud. Of myself, all right just. That, curate yeah THAT'S how i. Got hired, they're, like oh we don't have, all right we are Going to we're going to try to lower some of. The ratio we're gonna Go With. JOE ryan I will i'll just say it. OUT loud i was Thinking About, hunter GREEN but i don't need to chase. The strikeouts i'm trying to maybe lower some walks and nine walk per a nine percent. WALK guy i wanted to move around from a, little Bit So joe ryan to double tap.
Speaker 1: Some, SPS yeah i, am man this is really TOUGH because i Really like GREEN and i Really, like gallon and there's no way both of them make it back. To me i'm already pretty good over on the. Strikeout side but, YOU know i just Feel Like zach gallen just does not get enough credit that there was a IT was i don't know a year ago where we were drafting this guy as an. Number one maybe two. YEARS ago, i mean, come, on man like this dude still has a lot. Of ability, last year very, STRONG season i know he only threw one hundred and forty, eight innings but still a three, six era a one two, six whip one hundred and fifty, six strikeouts one hundred and forty, eight innings well over at k, per nine and he has a great offense. Around him So A hunter green very very, tempting there But again i'm just gonna go with the GUY that i think is just going to be a little bit. More dependable year eight Year Route sonny gray also, still available was another guy that was right on that border of intriguing to me. As well so trying to get the pitching staff together here after To Recap cody bellinger at nine, oh one will Start, over Venom took ober at nine, Oh Two joe ryan at nine, Oh three costas at nine. Oh FOUR then I Took, zach Gallon says azuki to mctunda Squad took diaz One Catcher mike mayer at nine. Oh eight what are you?
Speaker 6: Gonna do i'm gonna do something.
Speaker 2: Bad here i'm going to do Something that i'm doing in a lot, of DRAFTS and i think this is a. Real draft can afford to do IT because i already have too much. Of him I'm Taking Mike, Trout gay i'm.
Speaker 5: GOING nuts i almost did For not i'm kicking myself or not just taking IT where I Took. JOE ryan i should Have taken, TROUT there.
Speaker 1: I was i Was contemplating Trout and i'm, just like for what for another? Six weeks AND then i, get miserable LIKE and i, WAS like i Already, GOT robert i Got. A kunya THAT'S when i made. THAT comment i could do something really, fun Here But i'm i'm not gonna. Do it that was. The thing, SO look i get it WHEN you're i Think For mike mahyer's build with his, million closers this makes sense because you need to make up, grounded offense you might as well take a Shot With. Mike trout but, realistically speaking at thirty three, years old a guy who never plays full seasons at, this stage what would Your ex what does A Good mike trout's season look Like For mike mahyer.
Speaker 2: One hundred and thirty games and forty, home runs that's my. Bold prediction it's just can we? Get there because that's the, games like because he has in the.
Speaker 1: Same World Where devin Williams Is. Cy young i'm, just, curious, LIKE well.
Speaker 2: I mean he just hasn't done that in. Five years he's done forty home runs within the last. Five years he only played one hundred. Nineteen games but That's what i'm, hoping for is forty home runs Out Of. Mike trout it's just it's so late that it's just a, you know it's a. Dart throw you're swinging for the fences and if it hits like you could win, your league.
Speaker 1: You could and that brings us To Our chasing challenges segment brought to You. By microsoft just like, the athletes to push boundaries and redefine, what's possible business decision makers today are turning challenges, into Opportunities and microsoft meets you there with the tools and guidance to help you make an impact The SAFE secure, ai solutions whatever challenge, You're facing microsoft empowers you with the expertise, to say bring. It on and in, this segment we're going to talk a little bit More About mike trout because it is extremely tempting To Take mike trout in the ninth, round nowadays or even the. Tenth round if he lasts, that long it's hard to Forget The mike trout of the well twenty fourteen to twenty, eighteen era maybe even. Twenty nineteen we'll throw that one in. There too a guy who's sitting forty, home runs stealing twenty five thirty bases, every year hitting over. Three hundred but the sad fact is since, twenty twenty the guy has had a high of one hundred and nineteen games played in, the season and we would kill for one hundred and. TWENTY games i feel like this year Out Of, mike trout and that is the challenge here With, the angels because they were an organization that continues to look at where they are financially and what they've. Invested, In Unfortunately mike trout would have to have a career kind of season for them to even try to get out of. HIS contract I think i speak for all of US when I say i'd love To See mike trout playing on a contender and meaningful baseball at some point before his career is. Completely gone will we? SEE that i, don't know but a full healthy Season Of, mike trout or at least a full three months Of Healthy, mike trout could go a. Long way perhaps a contender would be looking to take. That plunge and that is This Week's chasing challenger Segment. From microsoft remember THEY have ai solutions that empower you to take bold steps and have new ideas to help drive your. Business Forward with microsoft as your, trusted partner you can navigate your journey, with confidence finding innovative solutions and reaching. New Possibilities visit microsoft Dot Com slash challengers to. Learn more let's resume the draft Here Because joe rico's got a bunch. Of Picks hunter green goes at nine, Oh nine Navarro at duran at, nine ten And Then, vinnie pasquentino, my people how you? Do him goes at nine to Eleven To. Chewy arico You Took jake Berger and Justin steel Berger And. Schwellenbach mint you must be Using the welsh cheat sheet today Over On. DRAFT wizard a couple of.
Speaker 4: MY dudes i, gotta, Say well wells mentioned. It earlier this is a. Sharp Room Like mike cue was just obliterated in. THAT round i want, to Say, AS azuki i was thinking About Maybe, YANER diaz i was Thinking About. Duran pasquentino the whole. Just Obliterated, so jake you know it doesn't.
Speaker 5: Help, us joe by, the way is that they can literally put up our. Cheat sheets these guys can come in. The rooms they can put Up An Arico mayor Piezapia and welsh cheat sheet and know write what they're doing and just right in, the, SOUL right.
Speaker 1: I, like that hurt us right in. The soul that's a. GOOD one i, enjoyed that. All right, but look two great, picks there no doubt. About that love justin steel to another solid arm A, Z a rico's building a rotation Of steel Schwellenbach. And reagan's that's a pretty. Good one two three and You Got mason, Miller there boba shitk. Goes, next, yeah yeah missed Another, Blue, Jake joe ricconi and eight buyer's remorse There on berger when you could Have.
Speaker 4: Had BO if i Didn't have lindor already and had locked down, a shortstop Then maybe i've Been drafting bowl.
Speaker 3: EVERY time i think he's my most rostered player. THIS year i Think. It's bo he's very close to, IT anyway, i know, big SURPRISE so.
Speaker 4: I don't mind it as, much Here but i'll take him on, Any team like if he had lasted.
Speaker 3: Another round if he was still there on my, NEXT pick i probably would have.
Speaker 1: Taken Him, Mike maher you, dirty bastard you took. My guy i'm. So mad i'm so mad. Right Now sunny gray goes at ten, Oh Three cal rawley at, teno four and then You took shane mcclanahand my talking, about acess my ace in. THE hole i hate that you this to me at ten, oh five and, Then mctunda oh, my god this. Is horrible it takes on contra. Right after oh, my god this is the worst. CASE scenario i. Hate Everything rokie suzaki goes in between. Mclana, ann incredible incredible value, right here talk.
Speaker 2: About, IT yeah, i mean you're getting an injury discount even though you know he missed all of. Last season he could have come back at the end of. Last season so it's not Like A spencer stryder situation where he might miss the. First month he's gonna be ready right, to go and he's got sp one upside that you're getting in the.
Speaker 6: TENTH, round yep.
Speaker 1: Lots of upside there. For sure oh, my, goodness gracious, All right SO do i just continue my theme of bringing in all The Injured. ATLANTA braves, i mean it feels like it feels like something to. Do here if everyone else is taking All These tommy, JOHN pitchers i definitely need some batting average help, There too kwan, WOULD go i think a long way to. Help that i'm looking right now at, the categories and that's always an. Important thing i'm first, and Steals but i'm way down at. Batting Average so i'm gonna go Ahead and i'm gonna pull the trigger There With, stephen kwan a guy who was shown some more power you know last year up to fourteen oh runs two ninety two be a good spot there. FOR him i could use some, more Outfield so i'm gonna go ahead and. Do that it gave me a. SLIGHT reach i get a, draft wizard but, COME on i need some help. Right now both of my pitcher's gone very very upset with how that round, has, Gone basically so we'll have words after the Show After roki sazaki and Al contra I. Took Kwan robbie ray was having a great, great spring another great performance. For him mayor when you see You Know, robbie ray who is even more Removed From tommy john and you see what he's doing. THIS spring i know it's, only spring but that's got to be very encouraging looking forward to the twenty twenty five season when it Comes To, robbie ray yeah.
Speaker 2: FOR sure i mean, with him you always know you're gonna. Get strikeouts the problem is you don't know what else you're. Gonna get but there are some really encouraging signs and some good reports coming out where he's kind of working with some other pitchers on some of his, other pitches and then he could kind of look a little bit different in a really good situation.
Speaker 1: This year, All right next up here we have, let's see let's bring up the. Draft Board So, Robbie, ray well She Took christian yelich at, ten Ten sal perez at, ten Eleven Then spencer schreider did go at the turn eleven, Oh One black raptor starts off eleven Round With. Matt, chapman well She Took, christian yelich a, little surprising and again it's kind, of like is it easy the Poor Man's mike trout at? This, point right if you can't have all the, you know stunning Upside Of, mike trout you take the mid level Upside Of christian yelich at, this point that's.
Speaker 5: EXACTLY right i, mean yeah really kind of a poor man's version. Of that, but yeah twenty twenty potential needs some, stolen bases some more outfield. TO help I think i've taken a lot of good core players and having taken on a ton, Of Risk so i'm pretty happy. With that, but boy the cues are just getting.
Speaker 1: Demolished, here yeah it's a, good room that's. For sure i've got the PICTURE that i. Still want he was my Fallback after. ALCONTRAT McClanahan i was hoping to get all of. Those Guys dylan cruz goes To the. Welsh here, all right, prospect guru let's Talk About. Dylan cruz your projections for him?
Speaker 5: This, SEASON yeah i, mean well if even outside of my projections most, PROJECTION systems I believe atc is the one that has him almost as a fifteen to thirty guy. THIS year i think it's, eighteen homers thirty. Stolen bases he's going to be hitting near the top of. The lineup there's just big power across. The, fields yeah we got to watch some, strikeout Issues but i've got him inside the top. ONE hundred i think he's gonna score a ton of runs being at the. Top there so good. OVERALL complimentary i went back to. Back outfielders this system probably not gonna like, love it. Love IT but i also didn't really love a ton of the players that we're sitting, out THERE and I think i screwed up Doing The Peralta joe. RYAN stuff i FEEL like i would HAVE if i would Have taken trout Instead. OF ryan i feel like there's a decent amount of the same type of pitchers. SITTING around i feel like that would have been a much like in the what if we give that at the end of, the draft we give, the, like hey what if you had done this and stuff. Like that that's my what if.
Speaker 1: Right, now okay let's continue. On Here After ezekiel, TOVAR goes i took Another Picture brian wu having a really nice spring and certainly a favorable. BALLPARK situation wu, last year to, his credit twenty, two games one hundred and, twenty innings and one hundred and, one strikeouts a two eight AND, nine era a point nine. ZERO whip i had to lower the era and whip a. LITTLE bit I think wu goes a long way, in that and hopefully he can give me a full thirty start in twenty. Twenty five Randy rose arena goes Next. TO mattunda i think a really good value there for mc ian happ to squad at eleven. Oh seven And, then mayor you very. Savvy here move You took william, Excuse Me wilson contreras, at catcher but he's going to be playing. First base you get AN. EXTRA abs i, See You, mike mayor you. Sneaky.
Speaker 6: Snake you that's exactly what we're.
Speaker 2: Going for we're looking for, catcher eligibility but a lot more. At BATS so, I was i've been going back. And forth the one thing we can do that's Great On draft wizard And the draft assistant here IS that i can use my own. Cheat sheet But then i'm going back and forth to LOOKING at ecr to see what other people might, be ranking and, it's seeing, you KNOW am i going too.
Speaker 6: Early on one of?
Speaker 2: THESE players i did go a little bit Earli On mike TROUT because i wanted to. Get Him With, wilson contreras catcher's. Drying up a, little BIT and i locked in a guy who's going to play first base and be in the lineup almost.
Speaker 1: Every, day mary you have it. All right let's move on here to the. Next Selections, After Contreras, ryan walker another closer Goes. To shamer navarro's. Up Next. Joe rico you're sitting in the hole for two, picks here so let's talk about what is out there for you and what you might be looking to do with these two picks of.
Speaker 4: The turn it's not a heck of a lot left after. The spround it's every time these guys like they're. Killing me they're absolutely. Killing Me, RYAN walker i mean We're we're mayor. Kills Me With wilson contreras And Then. RYAN walker i also wanted a, Second Closer. IAN hap i Always Love Ian happ, like this this, is brutal this is. Really Rude so i'm going To Take xander bogarts and lockdown. Stecond base he's a good, roto player he's. Very balanced and then with a, SECOND pick i am going to have to scramble a little bit HERE and i am going TO take i am going to take a, STARTING pitcher, i Think and i'm going to Go With.
Speaker 5: JACK flaherty i answer one thing real quick With. Yeas Sports On, wilson contreras is there risk that he loses. Catcher, availability no he can't lose it. In season it is a if you don't, use it you, lose it but it is for the. Following Season So wilson contreras will lose it, long term but he's not going to lose his catcher eligibility. This year that's what's so nice about.
Speaker 1: Drafting, him yeah And then mike. Cast two, When drafting i'm using the opposite Advice. From seinfeld if every instinct you have, is wrong then the opposite would have to. Be right. That's Right george costanza had a very brief window of success with, that strategy so it sounds like something that is that something you can Turn? Draft wizard can you Go full costanza on one of? THE settings i, Gotta look mayor's gonna ask the. Dev team i'm.
Speaker 5: Sure after, this shit it'd be a great. News setting, it's like how would you like? Your draft you want to Draft Like points Roto WITH yahoo's cbs Or Is george costanza that'd?
Speaker 1: Be great you go nimo at one excuse me eleven. To ten he's back on. The field are forgetting a knee? Gel injection that sounds like a. Good Time jared jones at eleven Eleven, To Chewy, Joe Rico's ander Bogart's And Jack flaherty your thoughts on these.
Speaker 4: Two PICKS so I like boguards for the balance he Provides. In rodo he's not as flashy for head to, head Players but i'm gonna probably.
Speaker 3: Get seventeen eighteen, home runs.
Speaker 4: Probably double digital, in bases decent, batting average good counting stats in, that lineup And Then, Jack, FLARERITY like i wonder what version of him exactly we are going to get this year because he wasn't quite as good once he went To, the dodgers but he's going Back to detroit where he was absolutely brilliant cy young worthy pitcher. Last Season so i'm kind of buying back into him being reunited with his pitching coach and hoping that he can repeat that magic we saw in the first half of twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty, Four Okay will smith goes at twelve, Oh Two alec bohm at twelve, Oh three terrang at twelve, Oh Four jason Dominguez To, Mike, mayer now this is a guy who's actually having a pretty good. Spring here hopefully it'll. Carry Over jason dominguez maybe a guy we have a little prospect fatigue. Of thought he is certainly in a situation where he's an everyday, player now and it, feels like, you know this is his moment to shine your Thoughts on dominguez and your expectations for him.
Speaker 6: This, season, YEAH absolutely i think. YOU'RE right i think there's some.
Speaker 2: Prospect fatigue go back and check Out The, fantasy fest which we just did the. Other day we had a Segment With, eric cross who's, you know Just, like welsh really good with, these PROSPECTS and i Talked About jason dominguez there and JUST saying i think we're getting a really big discount on him based on, you know we're forgetting this guy is a top prospect. In BASEBALL and i talked Earlier About jackson curio AND how I know i, like HIM but i don't like the. PRICE tag i think this is a world where You get jacksoniro production Out Of jason diminguez ten eleven, rounds.
Speaker 1: Later, all Right After jason dominguez goes You Have, Xavier Edwards anthony vault be a little prospect the runner young players run AT least i took at At least garcia at twelve. OH eight i need some more RBIs according to my categories and, projections here which IS what. I love so you could see the pick predictor you can see. The categories you could see the. Projects too so in these five x five rtal leagues where you're trying to get those counting stats, in alignment it's a great tool to be able to. See That gavin williams goes next to. Market, eight dude somebody's been watching. The shows Pete cREL armstrong To. The welsh terrible start to, the season nice flourish at, the end we'll see what Peak cREL. Armstrong Is spencer steeer goes at, twelve eleven, twelve twelve end of the. Twelfth Round black raptor is. Up, next well let's talk about Peek cREL armstrong while we wait for it to come back.
Speaker 5: TO you I Wanted xavier edwards more than you. Guys know it was my whole plan and he went and it was just DEVASTATING because i went, such heavy heavy power early in the draft to get forty plus stolen bases with batting average. And runs that one really really. Killed me and that pick right There Of tanner scott was. THE backup i literally, Was like i'm Gonna Take xavier Edwards And. Tanner scott no one's going to be. On it so just brutal. Blows There But pete crows had a fantastic spring. Powers up still bases, are there he's hitting. For average it's a pretty. GOOD compliment i just didn't outfield isn't like a huge need for me, Right now.
Speaker 1: Joey, Understandable OKAY so i was Looking at, SCOTT too, i thought but, you know the frustrating Thing With tanner scott is again we're not guaranteed he saves all, the games and, YOU know i Feel like roberts is gonna use him in spots where he just wants to get tough lefties out the, eighth inning and that's gonna irritate a lot. Of People grayson rodriguez Goes next welsh at thirteen, oh three got five seconds left on. The clock what's the? Selection here you soob you took my guy right out from. Under me carlos rodon can we go backwards and. Redo that i'd like to redo that.
Speaker 5: It was the right pick then to make it, Was upset, BUT yeah, i mean, YOU know I. TOOK crochet i waited quite a bit. ON pitching i definitely Don't think i'm lagging behind or anything, like THAT but i missed this incredible run that you guys all. Just destroyed, the McClanahan The, al Contras The, jared jones some of my, favorite PITCHERS and i really live. IN that i guess you would call, it like well round are we? In thirteen like that ten to twelve or nine to twelve range. Of pitchers there's so many, good ONES and i just kind of missed out. On IT so i gotta play where there's some value and pick it. Back Up So carlos radon was a pretty easy.
Speaker 6: PICK there i.
Speaker 1: Had to pivot There to senga as my other pitcher. Choice THERE so i actually like this Pitching Staff, Michael King, Hunter Brown, Zach Allen. Wu senga it's kind of like The no. Ace staff it's like the opposite Of What mike maher was trying. To build just a lot of guys and go out there and give you some good starts and hopefully that's enough to be competitive in this five, by five but it's got some, strikeout potential AND so i. Like That colton cowser goes in between Me and welsh at thirteen, OH four I took sega at thirteen. Oh five gosman was the guy who was going back and Forth, Between welsh Gossman or senga. This year who do. YOU prefer I know senga had some, health Issues but gosman had some performance issues, last year and it's not the kind that can fix with that.
Speaker 5: Little, PILL yeah i think that's actually really tough ONE because I think I think senga is like stuff from the strikeout. Potentials BETTER but I think gossman might be just more of that innings eater and if he kind, of refined if that splitter is, splitting again then, you know he might kind of get back. INTO form i kind of to be honest with you WITH how, I draft I think gossman is more of the Pick because i'm gonna take some of my risk on some of those sps, early on whether it Is a crochet Or de gram or even picking up Like A hunter green in a. BAD ballpark i Just think gosman kind of like brings down the risk factor a. Bit Much And MIKE, mayor uso b.
Speaker 1: We got a weiss here with, a question got a. Keeper question i'm In between Langford, and duran not sure which to keep out of. The two let's, Go Roundtable, mike mayor let's start. With you doesn't look like any. Strings attached would you rather have rest Of Career. Langford duran i'd Rather.
Speaker 6: Have DURAN but i don't think he can go wrong with.
Speaker 1: EITHER pick I think duran is a safer one. Right now langford has. More UPSIDE but i kind of like the Floor. Of, duran welsh where are?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 5: AT yeah I, GOT duran i got A, man ah you, Know what i'm gonna Go with langford ACTUALLY because i Would saying, I'm redraft I've. GOT duran I got Ran and langford like right next to next to each other. In dynasty if it's a, short Keeper maybe duran in a short period. Of time if it's a long, TERM dynasty i kind of would wait it Out. For langford it is super super.
Speaker 1: Close opinion that's two to One. On Duran, joe rico you can either blow this out of, the water or Make wiser hood.
Speaker 4: Really miserable i'm gonna even up. The score i'm gonna also go for Why. AT langford i don't think there's a massive. GAP here i just think if you're looking at all, five categories you're gonna get MORE of Rbi. FROM langford i think the batting average is gonna, be comparable the power is gonna be Better.
Speaker 3: WITH langford i think the lineup is Better. With langford so that's.
Speaker 4: My PICK but i don't think this is a you can flip. A, coin essentially it's.
Speaker 3: VERY close i.
Speaker 1: Can't believe i'm in the SPOT where i have to Agree With. Mike mayor you put that. On me, you guys guys are the worst chambiss. Up here i'm going to tend team six person. Keeper league I'm Keeping, Carol Churio, Merril, camanio ADLEY and I believe Crochet. NOT grochet i rebuilt last year AND now i have the first three three first, round picks five in the second and in the second and. Third round WHO should i attack in? The, draft well this is always tricky because you don't know. Who's Available But, jo rico you want to take this? One here what would be. The strategy if You're Keeping, Carol Churio Merril, Camanaroo adley you've got one big picture. In crochet where do you think you would?
Speaker 4: Go next it depends on where these, picks are like, you said and who's available these three first. Round picks if they're at, the front if theyre at, the back it does change things a. Little bit i'm personally probably gonna take another. Picture here you have such a great, offensive base and you do have an, ace Already but i'm personally probably gonna take, another ace maybe even two more because like you have such solid five. Category production maybe you could boost the batting average a little bit if there Is A vlad junior available, to You although i'm doubting he is based on, six keepers but it's it's a tricky question without knowing a little bit.
Speaker 3: More Detail, all right.
Speaker 1: We'll continue to recap the picks here in just. A moment remember we're on Our, draft wizard and remember if you're watching us Here, on twitch make sure you go ahead and you follow us Over there twitch Dot Tv Slash, fantasy pros and of course subscribe to the YouTube channel if you're, watching back because we're trying to get to twenty five thousand subscribers before, opening day and we can do it with. Your help let's get to some more of the. Picks Here, So Gossman, Taylor Ward christopher sanchez Goes To Mike, maher sanchoz a guy we've talked about a ton in recent, Weeks, here mayor how do you feel about? THIS selection i think.
Speaker 2: HE'S undervalued i think you can you know he had a really really good twenty. TWENTY four i think it could be even better. This year and, more importantly, Like you i've been watching my CATEGORIES and i really need starting pitchers and some, more bats AND so i really, needed, innings strikeouts WINS.
Speaker 6: Because i need to make up some.
Speaker 1: Ground, THERE okay i actually took, a catcher if you could. Believe it this Is very. Unjoe like so, But again i'm watching the categories very close because of the style, of LEAGUE and i don't want to. Fall Behind after Sanchez profar lugo a nice steal there. THIRTEEN ten, i mean the guy had a. GREAT season i can't believe how long he's lasting. In Drafts And thomas mason Win To. Jo Rico jeff Hoffman To. Joe Rico mason winn struggled a little. BIT yesterday i saw you, an over, but again it's only one day. Of baseball but when a guy can give you a little, batting average, little pop, little speed a little bit of Everything in hoffman Obviously another homer pick, For, YOU joe.
Speaker 4: I actually don't Even, like hoffin that's the. Funny thing but we're running out of, Him anyway we're running Out. OF takhoss, I know I know i'm, a HYPOCRITE but i took him because we're getting to the end of the CLOSERS that i feel. Comfortable with and that's. THE thing i don't feel terribly comfortable. With him that failed physicals don't really give me that warm and. Fuzzy feeling but he's looked good. In spring so far as stuff, is fantastic the job should. Be HIS so i took a bit of a Chance on. HOFFMAN there i didn't want to be left hold in. The bag and Then With mason, win again like you guys, have mentioned looking at those projections that you have on The, DRAFT wizard i need some. BATTING average i need. Stolen bases he said he wants to steal more this year and the way that he has kind of floundered.
Speaker 3: IN spring a little bit can only just bring the price down a. Little Bit so i'm heavily Buying Into, mason win.
Speaker 1: All right Buying Into. Mason win after the beginning of the fourteen oh one side of this round fourteen, oh two, Mcguil o'happy, Luisa Rise tommy Edmond To. MIKE mayer i don't even think we could talk. About That ronaldo lopez at fourteen oh six And the menez at fourteen. OH seven I Took shay langlears at fourteen, Oh Eight jordan romano at fourteen, oh nine and one of my, Backup Closers boo paredis To. The welsh great selection there lasted way longer than he.
Speaker 5: Should, have YEAH and i got a couple. OF astros I took Preadis And, Jeremy Pania Pratis. Jrhanniel suarez maybe a kind of a. Tough decision i've got a lot of, batting AVERAGE so I think i can Stomach if paradis kind of struggles. Back down but, you know high pull fly ball in an amazing ballpark with that, power potential, so Uh And jeremy pania every stop of shortstop has just Been like i've. Been sniped i've. Been sniped i've. Been sniped there just really weren't a lot of other. Great OPTIONS but I love painia with the potential at the top of. The lineup fifteen to, fifteen guy higher, batting average just a good core piece to go with.
Speaker 1: This, TEAM okay i continue to punt. On closer we'll see how MUCH longer i could do That for after You, Took paridis Goldschmidt And josh lowe and the Fourteenth Round jackson holiday begins the fifteenth to fifteen oh One, Than Suarez Jeremy, pania welsh that's the GUY that i was. Gonna take you took him.
Speaker 4: From.
Speaker 1: Me Congratulations J turel muto. GOES next i ended Up having Ay take. Swantson Instead but penia is the GUY that. I wanted so that's a nice little. Boost there Paritis and penia two infielders from the same team There. In houston that's a nice little boon for you late in.
Speaker 5: The, Draft yeah i'm feeling. PRETTY good, i, mean offensively my only holes at this point, util middle infield. And catcher as far as, OFFENSE goes i still got four. Pitching spots i've got to fill out only, one closer so, you KNOW whether i want to dig a little bit deeper and play a couple more closers or go on the sp since we're not, DOING bench i got to make. Some DECISIONS but i have a lot less decision making to do on offense With how i've.
Speaker 1: Attacked It, TODs Bradley, Nico Horner michael tolia at, fifteen eight One of welsh's big sleeper. Power, guys so mayor how do you feel about making up grounded offense after you hit Closer and pitcher?
Speaker 6: So, early well this is a.
Speaker 2: RISKY pick i think there are some concerns in. His PROFILE but i also this for me is, kind of, you know bad process because this is a roster. Construction pick because it feels like a long Time ago welsh talked about locking up his first round slot and there aren't really, any left and that's A slot i really need. TO feel i need to have a starter THERE and i need production out of there because OF how i went with. Pitchers earlier And so i'm Banking on welsh's optimism here and hoping that he can help me catch up a little bit in the power category.
Speaker 5: To forty four expected, BATTING average i Mean over Homer's. LIKE colorado i THINK that i think there's some optimism to be had that he's at least to two thirty two forty hitter and if you did your, rosters right you can.
Speaker 1: Stomach it here's another, QUESTION too i just want to bring this. One up are we Worried About george? Kirby's Injury joe ricos and you just, Madeor picks let's Talk About george. Kirby's injury are? You concerned and, if so how much have you dropped him in? Your DRAFTS.
Speaker 4: So i dropped him like eight or nine spots in my. Overall rankings he's around twenty twenty one. Right now i'm a little, bit WORRIED but i don't think it's the end of the world for. Him necessarily like we got the three big pitcher Injuries, Of, rodriguez Cole, and Kirby and kirby's is definitely the. LEAST severe i think you could probably lower his any projection twenty or, twenty five but as of, right now it doesn't seem. Too concerning he's been following a lot in drafts going in, you know usually the one fifty range over the last week.
Speaker 3: Or so i'm willing to buy.
Speaker 1: That dip, ALL right a great job here by all of our listeners to in this. Draft too We Have kerry carpenter, Go Next matt shaw fifteen.
Speaker 3: To ten.
Speaker 1: Great pick chewbacca goes Next For. Zach netto could be a. Steal there tyler O'Neil to Joe al Rico And zach Eflin to joe, As well joe, Real quick eflyn and O'Neill back, to back orioles your expectations for them. THIS season i.
Speaker 3: Promise the back to back team theme is not on, purpose, here no but.
Speaker 1: IT'S fun, i know very.
Speaker 6: Unique strategy it.
Speaker 3: Is fun pairing. Up Teammates but, TYLER O'Neil i. NEEDED power I.
Speaker 4: Needed rbi EVEN if i only got one hundred and two games out, of him which generally speaking seems to be the way, It goes i'm probably still getting thirty home RUNS and i needed that based on. The projections and ANOTHER thing i needed was Whip And zach efflin is one of the best pitchers in baseball in terms of lowering your whip under one twenty in each of the last. Three seasons he's not a big, strikeout GUY but i kind of have strikeouts taken, care of so trying to help preserve some of the ratios with.
Speaker 3: Sixteenth Round zach eflin.
Speaker 1: Preserving ratios since nineteen. Ninety Six, Joa rico, all right We've Got victor roeblisz going Next To. Usay Kakuchi noan Aronado to shaumer's at sixteen, oh Four then Bryce and Stott to mari at sixteen, Oh Five Cedric mullens Brandon Fought ryan peppio, To me Joey p i've been listening to all of these shows here that we've, been doing even the Ones that i'm, Not on i'm listening to and my goodness to Love For, ryan peppio and it was the biggest Boost On. Draft wizard it was, telling, Me so i'm Listening To, draft wizard so don't steer. Me Wrong. Draft Wizard nick bavetta, Goes Next Then david bednard To, the welsh one of my default, Closer Options, Thanks, Welsh Stevenson yondi diaz. Seventeen One josh young venoms up next to seventeen Oh, two welsh what are you gonna do with your next.
Speaker 5: PICK here i, don't, KNOW man i was really hoping to get Like A nick Pivetta Or brandon fought and then take a closer to go starting pitcher and. Closer here i'm. ACTUALLY tempted i. MIGHT double i might take. Another, Clothing Yeah pete fairbanks, JUST went i might take one. More closer get three closers in might hurt my, wind projections but just really try to take a hold of Saves as i'm trying to get, some CATEGORIES and i am gonna. Do that i'm Gonna Take, alexis DIAZ who i know had some. INJURY stuff i Think the reds are gonna, be way way more competitive than being given. Credit For terry francone is gonna turn this, team Around And alexis diz is gonna be the guy shutting it down even in a little basey of. A ballpark, so heavy. Heavy closers, BUT man i will also Tell you chewbacca's got to get out. Of here like you know that we all have somebody who's got like, Our number like. Every Pick victor roebliss was Just Like exavier edwards one thousand percent going to be my pick going into this round AND just i just keep getting Smashed.
Speaker 3: By.
Speaker 1: Chewbacca Yeah ryan presley goes, To me so that's one closer off the board. For, ME finally i did break down round seventeen. And start he's the closer for the team that's going to Win The National, league Central The. Chicago cubs Julia ol ramos. Goes next then That's the mktunda Squad Takes. Justin Martinez, mike mayer you're on.
Speaker 2: The, Clock Yeah and i'm getting a little bit worried about these categories PROJECTIONS because i am in.
Speaker 6: Some trouble i'm not.
Speaker 2: DOING great i feel good about my, draft overall but looking at, THE projections i have some ground to make, up Still and i'm running out of roster spots to.
Speaker 6: Do IT so I need i'm gonna. Go here i'm gonna get.
Speaker 2: Some innings i'm gonna go not my, favorite Pick and i'm Gonna Go nathan valdi and at least get some floor, production.
Speaker 1: Here, All right so the Floor. Of ivaldi, next up We have chambers And Then. Navarro chewbacca we only have a couple of rounds. Left here we appreciate everybody hanging out with us over On. The channel mayor is out here calls, and chaos that's, for sure and you already did snipe, somebody else so hand of vengeance here obviously got sniped in this Draft By. Mike mayor so there. You go so everyone's trading barbs here having a. Good time and if you, haven't already just a, quick reminder you can run all the mock draft simulations you want right here Fantasypros, dot, COM Slash Mlb, draft wizard or just download the app wherever you get your. Apps, from again you can run real simulations in. Real time you could back, out picks you could try, different strategies do, different settings tailor whatever your league settings are to the. Mock drafts and, then again Don't Forget draft assistant will link up to your drafts when you sink your leagues, for free and then you'll be able to use the software in your real drafts. AS well i use them for all. OF mine i use them every SINGLE draft i did last football season AND for mlb. Season two it's the way, to go so make sure you're using. The tools don't be. A tool go out there and crush all of. Your competition next up here we have the turnpicks. Coming around let's see what we have around the ben here have Aaldi then Burls And spencer Arraghetty To navarro Cheuwbacca Takes, Kirby Yates Joe rico Mountcastle And. Jonathan india so you go here with some. Infield help how do you feel about these?
Speaker 3: TWO selections i waited too long on.
Speaker 4: First base, you know for a twelve, Team Draft brian mountcastle shouldn't be your starting. First basement that was an error on. My APARTMENT but i think as the, consolation prize it's. Not bad they're bringing that. Wall in he sprays the ball a little bit More than. I'd like if he was a pure, POLL hitter i think that would help him a. Lot MORE but i still think that it's a really good Situation for Mountcastle. And baltimore and then if we're Talking About, jonathan india he's been one of my favorite targets all of. Draft season he's gonna be leading Off In. Kansas city the park factors are about Even In. WI cincinnati i know that's going to surprise a lot. Of people it just it doesn't help you in terms of. The power he's gonna lose a few, home runs but leading off in Front of Bobby with ju And Your, salperez vinip he could score one. Hundred runs he's a good on. Bass, guy like there's a lot to Like With, jonathan india and the price is just unfathomably low, This, year.
Speaker 1: Welsh how much do you love it that everybody's mad at their first base selections because you and double Dip with Freeman. And, naylor yeah it does.
Speaker 5: Feel, pretty good, But like i'm also not super happy With Some like i'm not happy with my. PITCHING spot. I want I Wanted. Jonathan india that's a tough thing when you are on those. Corners too you really have to get into the right mindset because IT'S like i have to wait. SO long i have three times in the last like ten rounds been sniped at the back half of the next Round and i'm just too far away That either, i'm not, you know pressing on some of the GUYS that i, really Want or i'm just, You know i'm just mistargeting. The ROOM but i guess the consolation prize Is knowing i'm Ruining every wednesday at. First base, that's.
Speaker 1: There you got the. Tiny consolation it's, The Small, Joyce welsh i'm gonna take, Another Closer, KENNLEE jansen i got a. Value pick. Thumbs Up Thanks, DRAFT wizard i love. You too after we Go, through india you have eighteen Oh Two Lords Gurriel, Luis. Rangifo junghuli that was A guy i was. LOOKING at i wanted to, get him boost, the average a little bit of, everything There but chalmers snags. Him there Sean and Iah To mike maher already got a good bill. Of health we just saw the, other day so the scans were. All good he's gonna start ramping up again. Baseball activities so that's gonna make you feel good about, this pick because that is a tremendous value for a guy that was approaching two hundred strikeouts.
Speaker 2: Last, year yeah that's the hope is that you're you're getting in now before the price goes, back up because right now you're getting the. INJURED discount i don't normally like taking players that are, already hurt but the fact that it seems like he's already pretty much good, to GO his adp is gonna jump back up. Really Quickly so i'm getting in now before the four it's.
Speaker 1: Too, late okay get, in now Everybody on SEANMAN and i A. Tan or how then eighteen Oh Seven, Brandon Woodruff kenley jansen, To Me brandon laue to market, eight dude and then The labor torres To The welsh ersa goes and then we're gonna wrap back around for. Round nineteen, so well she Took. Labor torres correa's off the board here beginning nineteenth round Here For, black raptor They, Select Bowden. Francis welsh you are on deck here at nineteen.
Speaker 5: Oh, THREE yeah I think i'm gonna pull the trigger finally on my. Catcher. Potentially, YEAH well, I mean i don't know what guy you're, wanting here but That's What i'm i'm looking At. Unless, Vena okay Venom Took, george Springer so i'm gonna Go To. Austin wells, that's yeah that's my big target at. CATCHER here i don't hate getting some of the value, early ON like i Would Love, wilson contreras just want a little bit more value. COMING back i take, late Closers But austin wells is one of my, top targets being the number one Guy In new, York OBVIOUSLY joe i Pissed, off rico which. Is phenomenal again another just like small, LITTLE win i get to put in my. Pocket Here But austin wells is definitely the last bastion of Catchers Because francisco avarez is gonna miss a decent amount of time into, the season which, is brutal.
Speaker 1: All Right So george springer Went between Francis, and wells and Then you darvish Went between wells and My Selection. Mackenzie gore continuing to beef up. The strikeouts i'm looking at the categories. Right now, i'm first and, runs first and home, runs FIRST and rbi first and steals how about? Them apples, Right now i'm still behind a little bit. ON strikeouts i don't. KNOW why I think i've got some pretty good strikeouts, down there but trying to make up some. Ground there i'm trying to be more competitive in the. PITCHING categories i gotta pull that whip down a, little bit so we'll SEE if i could do that with the last couple of picks after My Selection, nathaniel logos and then You Have, Byron Buxton. Mike mayer you didn't get a Chance about Buston and trout together to make the Ultimate. Injured voltron that would have been so cool if you could have. Done that instead you Go with jake McCarthy for a little bit of stolen. Base help is that where you were behind?
Speaker 2: Right, NOW well i was hoping to get, McKenzie gore but you. Took him and so at, THIS point i need a couple of utail spots and need some. Stolen Bases and i'm Trusting The draft wizard because They The draft wizard told me that that was the, biggest boost And so i'm putting my Faith In draft wizard to help me get back in.
Speaker 1: The race here there, you go faith In The, draft wizard and all shall. Be revealed next up Here Is shane bose at nineteen, oh Nine zat geloff in. Nineteen ten Chewi Takes michael bush at. Nineteen Eleven, jo rico you're on the clock for. Two picks we have three. Rounds left start us, Off HERE so.
Speaker 3: I think i'm just gonna fully Wait.
Speaker 4: On catcher at, THIS point i Did Want, austin wells as anybody watching on the stream can probably have figured out based on. The REACTION so i am going to take my corner. Infielder here i'm Gonna Take. TYLER soderstrom i think that he's in for a. Nice year and, then again it's another. As player it's not. ON purpose i just think he fits THE build i need the. Corner infield he's got. Good pop the batting average, isn't GREAT but I think i can live. With that AND then i need to take another. PITCHER here i have two more pitching spots, to FILL and i am going To Take. Clark SCHMIDT although i worry a little bit about the time he had to miss, last season but at the, same time he was great when he was, out There and i'm just kind of hoping that he can, stay healthy, ALL right i.
Speaker 1: Hoping he can.
Speaker 3: Stay.
Speaker 1: Healthy there i've already filled all. My pitchers i've realized we're not doing bench today just for time and again shows a longer today because we're actually working with, not robots, but real, real people real fantasy baseball fans and our fans who we appreciate a. Great deal and if you're watching on the, YouTube channel forget to like the video and, of COURSE obsure i drop your. Comments. Below two we love to hear. From everybody we are going to do the. FULL breakdowns i love this run of, pictures Though, after Rico, Take, Schmidt Meyer, Nick Lodolo. Clay holmes those are three of my, actually four Even With, clark schmidt four of my favorite. Late pictures i'm, telling you this is a. Great. Run Here mike maher continues It With Jesu's. Lozardo mayor this is a terrific illustration of there's pitching value to be found in round nineteen twenty because we just unearthed all.
Speaker 6: Of, it yeah and there's still a bunch.
Speaker 2: TO go i was actually just looking at my queue while you were talking, and thinking, you, KNOW shoot i really could have hit some more hitters early in, this draft because there's four pictures in my QUE that i still want a draft HERE that I think i might be able.
Speaker 1: To, get yeah. IT is i had to take out all THE after I. TOOK gore i don't have remorse THERE because i still Like getting GORE where i. Got him BUT if, I didn't i would have been happy With, the holmes happy Bit. Of Lizardo but gore for, the strikeout it's a little bit higher on. My board rafaela goes Next After, DREW rasmisin i. Am up i'm Gonna Take michael, garcia continues just pound away and take stolen bases away from. Everybody else i've got MY two util spots left. To, FILL welsh i don't know what's left on your, team roster but you've got a few picks left to.
Speaker 5: DO it i GOT one util Two. Pictures Lazard CLAY holmes i thought was my secret weapon. On here he's only qualifying under, relief pitchers so he's kind of a little, sneaky guy but could not get him past, this crew which. Is unfortunate i'm gonna get one of my, sneaky guys Not that i'm even getting a big value, on it but we're not doing. BENCH here i HAVE one util, spot OPEN and i am going To Tap jock peterson with THAT because I think jock in the middle Of that texas lineup is just a phenomenal GET and i practice AND what, i preach and THEN now i just got to. Get Pictures so i'm in the pitching market and you guys HAVE just, i mean there are some names that, are fun they're. Not great they don't get, me Excited like lizar would have. Been Nice clay holmes would have. Been Nice now i'm in a Territory where, i'm, like, okay fine that's the pitching market. That's left, all right we'll do this and That's what i'm looking to, do, here boy, oh Boy.
Speaker 1: Sour Welsh Here jock Peterson, Goes parker Meadows Goes jose Burres Goes trevor story went At Before, jock Peterson before welsh's. Pick too just to keep you up. To date at twenty one, oh one here we go. Home Stretch everybody estevez at twenty one. Oh one Venom Selects francisco alvarez at twenty one, oh two is going to miss. Some time, but again single catcher league, twelve teams you can find a. Replacement there that's a really good pick There. By venom. Very smart wells sheer, up again what's?
Speaker 5: The selection, all right we're gonna go with one of, these sps and, you know Really good springs.
Speaker 3: So Far.
Speaker 5: Jeffrey Springs Love. Jeffrey springs, last, YEAR well i mean not really last year as much, last year but the years prior with. The rays a's a little bit of a dicey question with the minor. League Ballpark But jeffrey springs back in toe really has a lot of.
Speaker 1: Upside Value, All right i'm trying to go and decide here WHICH way i want. To go it keeps keeps telling me that it wants me To Take, max Munsey but welsh KNOWS how i Feel About, max Mancy so i'm Gonna Go cold. Keith, instead again another guy gives you a little bit, of everything trying to raise that, batting Average Because max munsey certainly is gonna not help my batting average. At ALL so i did see a little. Boost there let's see how the rest of these last few picks. Fly out here we have after my Selection, of keith then we have See Springs Weather's, Cold Keith GABRIEL moreno a twenty one, oh Six Then kyle. Finn Again, mike marry you're up on. The clock You Took. Reese hoskins that was another one of the high. Selections there schaumer's is, up Next So. Ree hoskins another guy gives her. Some power but the batting average certainly has fallen.
Speaker 2: Off, dramatically YEAH but i think you're getting a big injury, discount here and you know he's only, you know a year or two years removed from thirty home runs in a two forty. Six AVERAGE if i can get thirty home runs and like a two thirty average from the last my, last hitter especially you know in w tail, Slots here i'm chasing power and if, you can like if you can't find thirty harmones this late in, the draft And So i'm i'm rolling the dice and if it doesn't, work out, you know he's one of my.
Speaker 6: LAST picks i.
Speaker 1: Can't Wait walker buehler still floating, Around There, Rehyese Hoskins, Jason foley. Ryan McCann chewbacca's, Up Next, jo rico you got the last two picks for. Your rosters what are you hoping?
Speaker 3: TO get i need.
Speaker 4: A pitcher i shouldn't SAY who i want Because. It's Chewbacca like wells, said earlier he's brutally he's gonna.
Speaker 3: Take HIM so i want.
Speaker 4: A pitcher And then i'm gonna take. A catcher and oh he didn't, Take, him okay as soon as you, MENTIONED him i thought maybe he's.
Speaker 3: GOING to I.
Speaker 5: WANTED bueler I. Wanted Buehler, Thanks Joe thanks joe for opening your fat mouth there for to ruin, it again.
Speaker 6: Dang IT so i Went With.
Speaker 4: MICHAEL walka I think i got a pretty high floor with him to round out the. Pitching staff and then my punt catcher is going To Be.
Speaker 3: Yvonne, herrero yeah.
Speaker 1: They go that's a pretty good. Punk catcher what world do we In where i'm not the punt? Catcher guy this is, very strange very. Weird Days liam hendricks goes next to the Guy who chewbacca is doing a nice job in. THIS draft i want, TO say i don't love all the picks in, the MIDDLE but i do like a lot of the Shots that chewi has taken here in. This draft, After that Joe Took. Christian campbell schalmer, is up mayor what's your?
Speaker 2: Last PICK so i need, another PICTURE and I wish i had more. Picture THOUGHTS so i wish we were doing bench because there's still a bunch of pictures.
Speaker 6: OUT there i won't name them all because we're.
Speaker 1: You, know well we're still need it to this bad.
Speaker 6: Boy today SO but, I wish i, YOU know I wish i could take all of them.
Speaker 2: RIGHT now i also want TO say i really Like That christian, campbell pick Especially If raphael devers is not playing, Third Base christian campbell might be the starting.
Speaker 6: Second, basement Yeah so i'm.
Speaker 2: Deciding Between ronew Blanco And ranger, suarez Here and i'm going To Go, ranger suarez also known as the best picture.
Speaker 1: IN baseball i think we Just Go christian campbell's to start a second, Basement, PERIOD like i just think. That's It ranger suarez. GOES next i know. MY pick i don't think anyone's gonna. Take it guy having a monster spring? Right now is it a good spot in the. LINEUP too i think we're finally going to see the breakout squad. Is up mctunda's up Squad Takes andrew vaughan does not take my guy's, see sure, Go ahead.
Speaker 5: I'm okay my Guess Is. Kyle manzardo, It, is oh.
Speaker 1: You, Nailed it Kyle, man zardo The. Manchild welsh you're better than me to talk about. THE prospects, i mean there's a guy that've been waiting for for, a while but it seems like things are starting to work out here in. The SPRING and i love the spot in the lineup Hitting. AFTER ramirors i think he's a great spot.
Speaker 5: For, him yeah if they let if they keep him in that and he's got, that lockdown he's having a. Phenomenal spring homers, are flying the ballpark is really going to work in. His favor it's a pretty sneaky pick at the end of, the draft.
Speaker 1: FOR sure i am, a sneaky. Sneaky man next up here We Have, matt walner also a good. Sneaky pick there are still in a bit of a. Platoon, situation welsh your, last pick what, is? It buddy that's no one.
Speaker 5: I'D like i want to Run. OUT blanco i Took re. Solsen, There Yeah justin erlander was sitting out there not doing bench spots and everything. Like THAT but i just needed to pick up on the pictures to See how i'm gonna score at. The END but i Went With.
Speaker 1: Ree sulsen after All The bob, saga talk it seems appropriate that you last pick. IS als i just want to so there, you go, all right do more picks here and then we're gonna get. The, grades mayor what's your guess on?
Speaker 3: Your?
Speaker 1: Grade go.
Speaker 6: I'LL go. B, minus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Uh So, joe rico what do you think? You got?
Speaker 4: Pure mid can the draft give you a pure? Mid rating i'm not sure if that's part OF. The bc i'm gonna say it's probably LIKE a. B minus it's not my favorite team ADMITTED least i look.
Speaker 1: AT it i did GET a. B.
Speaker 7: Minus welsh what's your actual Grade From? Draft, wizard well my ACTUAL grade i would have. GONE under i GOT a a minus a, no ONE so i should rank. Pretty high as soon, as, uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah there, we go we click, in there would you look?
Speaker 3: At that.
Speaker 1: Look? At That the welsh at the top of the experts, Number Two mike, Merritt four joey p, at five And Then joel rico, at Nine sorry joe better luck nex And yet chewy all the way down at twelve who was. Sniping everybody so just goes to, show you, you know you don't always. Have it steal the draft for Me Was shane. Langelier's mayor who was your steel of? The draft my steal of.
Speaker 2: THE draft i don't think it. Gave anyone it gave me, a reach, all right each of. The draft it agreed with YOU that I Took tommy edmond, Too soon so that's.
Speaker 1: My reach well THAT'S why i. IGNORED it i was just, you, know well you're trying to. Do Stuff the Welsh And scott Bogman And joe piezapia gave me a thumbs up thumbs down on. My Draft All, ariel cohen of course. He Did ariel cohen has always given me thumbs down. On things welsh who liked? Your draft who hated?
Speaker 5: Your, draft well the expert who loved my draft the most was this Guy Named. Chris welsh he loved, mine draft the number. One expert we also had some Love From, Chase Davis chris towers AND C K cory piper who did not like, My Draft Kelly joe Pisipia And. Mike Mayer brandon meyers hating it the, Most UNFORTUNATELY but i love mine.
Speaker 6: THE most i.
Speaker 5: Will say projected in the top four Of RUNS Homer rbi whip and was projected number one.
Speaker 6: In saves, all.
Speaker 1: Right so the final rosters. Are out they, Are Done, joe rico any expert insights you want to share with us before we get out.
Speaker 4: Of here so the people who, Liked It fred Zinki, from yahoo My Fellow Canadian. Frank amarante Another, Fellow Canadian, scott white also liked the draft in terms of the thumbs down to everybody's, Massive Surprise, Joe Pizipia, ariel cohen My, buddy keV The. Rodo surgeon those are the those are the. MAIN ones, i mean this was not a good draft. For ME like, I said i wanted to go out of the TURN and i didn't end up liking my build out of. The turn you end up having to reach a little bit MORE than i think. You would if you're in the middle of, a draft you can kind.
Speaker 3: Of go with the flow of.
Speaker 4: A room i don't hate, the team but it's definitely not my favorite for a. Twelve teamer if this was a fifteen team, or sure.
Speaker 1: But well it wasn't Out to blackraptor a plus baby. For you one hundred out of. One, Hundred Wow black raptor really crushed. It again Join Our discord Fantasypros dot com. Slash chat that's how you get involved in. These things, and look you can see the rosters on the. Draft board you let us know who is your favorite of all of. These rosters when all is said, AND done i know he went, long today so to go through them all real quickly one last time, For me Langeleier Is Alonzo Ketel Marte, Elie Delacruz, Junior Kaminero, Michael Garcia. Dansby swanson in, The, Outfield Acunya, Robert, Kwan Garcia, keith Manzardo Then, King Brown Gallin Wu. SANGA pepio i needed a, TRUE ace i didn't quite Get My. Blake Snell Then janssen Presley And. Mackenzie gore For, the welsh the roster looks, Like This, Austin Wells, Freddie Freeman, Marcus Simeon, Jeremy pania paritis nailor really good. Offense here then You've got Glaber, torre is some Guy, Named, Aaron Judge, brent rooker a Lot, Of Power, Christian Yelich, Dylan Cruz, Picro Armstrong. Jock peterson then the staff cro Classe, A Peralta, Ryan Carlos, Rodon Bednar. Diaz alexis That Is, Jeffrey Springs. Reese Olsen For, mike mayer here's. His, Roster, Wilson contreras, Tolia McClain, Bryson Stott, Raphael, Deveres Bregman Edmund, Julia Rodriguez, Michael Harris, Mike Trout, Jason dominguez, Jake McCarthy, Reese Hoskins, Paul Skens, Devin Williams, Edwin diaz, Shane McLanahan, Christopher Sanchez, nathany Valdi Shaw manijejezus Sozardo And ranger Suarez And joe rico's Roster Is, Ivan Herrera, Tyler Soderstrom, Xander Bogarts, Francisco Endored, Jake, Berger Mountcastle Mason, Wynn Corman, Carol, Wyatt Langford, Lawrence Butler, Anthony, santander, Tyler O'neo, jonathan india the Pitching, Staff Reagans, Mason, Miller Schwellenbach, Justin Steel, jack Flaherty E, Flyn hoffman Schmidt And waca. Waca waka so your, favorite draft who had the best team of the experts or do you have the? Best team drop your comments.
Speaker 6: Below on the.
Speaker 1: YouTube channel we love here. From you subscribe to. YouTube channel we're trying to get to twenty five thousand before. Opening day we can do it with. Your help that'll do it. For us but the story of the game goes on for all of our listeners and the mock draft and these. Three Yahoos i'm. Joey p we'll see you.
Speaker 3: Next.
Speaker 1: Time kids thanks for listening To The Fantasy Pros fantasy. Baseball podcast if you love, the show the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive Review On apple Podcasts, or spotify follow us, On, x instagram and TikTok At, fantasy pros and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot Com Slash FANTASY pros mlb