Speaker 1: All right, our first guess of the podcast on Busting with the Boys is our guy, Delaney Walker, Will Compton's favorite player. I said it before you can even get to it, but you are now busting with the Boys fall us on all media platforms, bustin WTB. That's for Twitter and also for Instagram. And if you're thinking YouTube, I want to see the boys on YouTube, Well it might be Busting with the Boys or busting WTB. We're still waiting for our production company to figure it out. But once they do, we'll let you know and you can go subscribe, get online and rate us five stars because why because we're people helping people and that's powerful stuff. Like I said today, our guest is Delaney Walker, and gonna be honest and electro static to have the boy on full of insight not only in the NFL, but also his life, what he's had to go through, his vintage store that he wants to open up eventually, and a whole lot more in a couple of inside stores between me and Delaney when we were out there running stag living the dream. So it's a lot of fun. So without further ado, you are now busting what the Boys.
Speaker 2: Dude, Delaney, who's your number one fan? You are my guy.
Speaker 1: Listen, if there's one person everything, everything you post, if he puts something out there.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, he's on it. You're my favorite player.
Speaker 1: There's if there's one person that doesn't need that, it's you. No one's no one's more confident than Delanney Walker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty much the best player on the team. Besides besides Taylor's the second.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. We'll talk about that in a second. Actually, but dude, I remember the first. So we started, we're on the we're potting right now, right, so we're.
Speaker 2: Potting on our first podcast. Well, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, dude, this is a big honor for you.
Speaker 3: No, it is.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm on the bus, on the races bus, but.
Speaker 1: You're the first black guy to be on this bus.
Speaker 2: I totally there's a reason. Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ?
Speaker 2: What happened? Oh yeah, something does and someone down? Something went out? Mic is right? How about that on the first first pod?
Speaker 1: Dude, this is I'm dead over here.
Speaker 2: Do we kick something now? I can hear it? It came back. It just came back. Cool.
Speaker 1: I can't hear you, Taylor, you can't hear dude. That's just part of the first poddude, that's just what happens.
Speaker 2: I thought it out. Either.
Speaker 1: We're not editing that at all.
Speaker 2: There's a strategy to it, though we wanted our first guest. But why edit you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because the thing is, here's the deal is, like I'm in the NFL, You're in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Will's in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Hey, what I'm saying is if we say something stupid or we make a remark that hey, yeah, yeah, that the NFL might get mad.
Speaker 2: I mean I do that every day.
Speaker 1: You piss off some people all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you see his interview at Ben Jones' Dude, I was there.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was like fifteen feet away.
Speaker 2: From Yeah, but did you listen? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I heard it.
Speaker 2: But you got mad?
Speaker 1: You a good reason to be mad, due Yeah. Well, people all the time are trying to doubt you because you're what you're.
Speaker 2: Thirteen fourteen the league fourteen.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. What was your thought process when people were like, hey, we need a drafted tight end because I saw I mean, you know people look at those drafts stuff stuff all the time.
Speaker 3: Well, Honestly, this is the this is the fifth year that they said we needed tight end. We need tight end. Titans need to draft the tight end. Every year they say that. I mean, we drafted John U. They said he was going to replace me. You know, obviously that's hard to do.
Speaker 2: You know what I say, It's not easy. It's not easy.
Speaker 3: So I mean, I never get upset, but I feel like they don't watch our games because for you to go into national television and say, well, Dlayne Walker is too old. This year is fourteen, he's about to be thirty five. He's all he's coming off injury. He can't do it anymore. Uh, drafted tight end. Then they keep saying it, keep saying it, keep saying it. Obviously I'm gonna say something about I mean, drafted fucking tight end. He's still not gonna play. And that's pretty much how I look at it. You can draft it tight end, which they have, and I'm still playing like so, I mean, that's just that's just how I look at it. But it's sad. I just I was just telling will you know, when you say stuff to the NFL, they get upset, you know what I mean, But don't throw stones if you're a glass.
Speaker 1: House rightly said dude. The thing that's that's so funny. They're looking to replace you have to get past your five.
Speaker 4: They're looking to find a replacement for you every time.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I mean, and you you're fourteen, you were forty nine ers first year here, you're here now. I remember the first day I walked in. First off, you're what thirty five years old? About to be about to be thirty five years old? You look like you're eighteen ball all right? Are you doing skin.
Speaker 4: Products all the time or what you know what facials?
Speaker 1: That's the move. See, that's not that's not an unmaiinly thing to do.
Speaker 3: No, it's not not now you know back in the day when I was growing up you but not.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See all those dudes not like busted though. They don't look good at all.
Speaker 2: They look terrible. Like the rookie week guy, he looks like he's thirty five, which one I don't know his name? All right, I.
Speaker 1: Remember my first time I walked in to the to the locker room was my It was my first day. I just finished rookie Muni camp and I walked in. We had the old school locker room with those those little square things. First thing I did was hit my shint on it. So I was already in a bad mood and I'm like shaking hands. Jake Locker walks by me. He's like, what's up. Nice to meet you can't wait for you to protect me, blah blah blah, that whole cliche song and dance. And Delaney walks up and you just looked at me. Man, you look way bigger on TV in real life. And then it was one just walked away from me.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I was like, dude, this is the NFL.
Speaker 2: It's a shot.
Speaker 1: It is, dude. That's the thing, dude, when you put a Delaney, it's not like it's not like it's all like if you're a good football player, like you ain't got problem. Me and DeLanda on have issues because we know we both aren't get after it every Sunday. But I'll tell you what you're in you guy. I've literally watched guys walk up and try to shake his hand and goes, I don't know you well.
Speaker 5: He says that the team He's literally said last year in the one of the team meetings, I don't have to know who these rookies are you guys got to know who we are?
Speaker 2: Yeah, real talk? Well, I mean, what else?
Speaker 1: That's a real thing. I mean, But also you say, he always says, why would I'm not gonna learn any rookies name was half a market making team. Why would I learn your name?
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 4: That's real though, Like being in the league.
Speaker 3: As long as I've been in the league, I've done set by so many people, and I learned their names and it ain't out there anymore. And then I like, I wasted a memory bank on a player that was gonna be there. So now I'm like, bro, I'm not gonna remember your name unless you show me something. If you show me something, I'm gonna remember your name. Like I I was screwing with Taylor because I'm like, oh Taylor, look, I watched fam on them. I'm like, god, damn, he mauling cats. Then I see him in person, like nah, you're a tight end. But then but then he surprised me. We played his football. It's this activity game, oh, the ultimate football, ltimate football, And I'm literally covering this dude. He running routes and catching passes. I'm like, okay, this is a tackle I never seen before. So then I was just like, Okay, he's gonna he's gonna be good. But me and him we had like similar kind of personality, So I think that's why I kind.
Speaker 2: Of liked him more.
Speaker 3: Like and usually I messed with people for a long time, but I'm like, I like this dude, Like he weird, he fights, he's crazy.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, because most lineman is if you ain't a fighter.
Speaker 3: Man, you really don't see how you not how you alignment, Like you gotta be a fucking period.
Speaker 2: And that's what he was showing me.
Speaker 1: That's that's definitely feel like something that's like gone away, and like since the two thousands or whatever before I was here being in the league, like when you have ever when you were younger, like it's probably like a real like men men out here playing football.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were like you didn't mess with the whole line. Like the O line was like head bunch you in the face. You know, just bust a bottle over their head for no reason. You just scared ship out of you so scary, can I cuss?
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever you want?
Speaker 1: This is yeah, hell yeah, it's the bus there is the bus. You do whatever you want on the bus. I think it's crazy, dude, No, definitely, fourteen years in the NFL, and it's crazy they're always trying to replace you. But I mean it is a deal.
Speaker 4: That's why I say, go for it.
Speaker 2: Go for it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna just he's gonna be sitting on the bench watching eight two play, like you know what I'm saying. When I'm tired watching it play, you could come in the game, dude.
Speaker 1: I love We always say you're such a good blocker, though, I am, well.
Speaker 2: That's kind of how that's kind of how you come on, like you want me to catch thirty passes and you did a lot of your during saying fran block.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's what I did see in San Franz.
Speaker 2: I blocked that where you remember like what forty six?
Speaker 4: I was, Yeah, forty six it was trash, But you know.
Speaker 2: That was because you saw that that was my rook.
Speaker 1: Difference between there being a linebacker that's forty to fall back in forty sex that's trash, that's awful. Who was the other tight in there with you?
Speaker 2: Vernon him and Vernon Davis.
Speaker 1: Got some studs out there?
Speaker 2: Are you guys able to hear my mic that well, yours keep dying.
Speaker 1: Do you make out that thing?
Speaker 2: Dude? Yeah? Him and Vernon.
Speaker 5: I played with Vernon too, and when I came last year, I had all the questions to Delaney about Vernon.
Speaker 1: What's what's Vernon like?
Speaker 2: He I don't know.
Speaker 5: He's like, dude, He's an awesome dude, a genuine one of the best dudes I've been around.
Speaker 2: But he's like two. He's he's like, I don't know, I don't know how he wasn't really nice, super nice dude.
Speaker 4: He wasn't like that at first.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm like when I first met and Vernon was like he got after it, like god after it. I'm not gonna say much because he just got he just got married and stuff.
Speaker 2: But oh.
Speaker 1: Said enough just by that he said it all right that let me tell you something now, like it does like when you get married, what clean slag dude. I know what I was before I get it. Someday you'll be married, well some day than it might be. But know, yeah, oh man, you got kids too.
Speaker 4: I got kids, like you know, that would just be the best father I can be.
Speaker 1: What do you want to get married?
Speaker 3: You know, I man, I consider myself like a hippie slash hipster. We don't even call ourselves hipster. It's just something I'm.
Speaker 1: Just giving people your thinking life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just giving people an idea of where you can see me, how I dress, how I act. I don't know if I believe in it, you know what I mean. I believe in partners. Yeah, I'm sure I have a partner, But marriage, I feel like that's just like.
Speaker 2: Security. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I really don't really know. You know, I talk right now, but who knows. Like I'm not into the pre nups, and like once that, once they start talking about that, I kind of lose interests, you know what I mean, Because once she brings that up, it's like basically saying she says she may leave me. Like at one point, like what the fuck? Yeah here, you know what I mean, Like, I'm now I'm scared. Like we get married, then let's just let's just stay friends and live with each other, right, you know, But most states recognize common marriage law, So at the end of the day, either way, if she take you to court, you probably gonna have to pay her.
Speaker 2: Even if you don't get married. To her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how's that work? Is that like a certain amount of time?
Speaker 4: And then I think it's five years, is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Some I think it's less than that.
Speaker 6: Damn, Peyton and I were coming all married at one point. Pp I'm sorry, really you too? Yeah, we lived together since college.
Speaker 1: Man, we could have dude, that's the thing about the bus, Dude, we are a diverse group of dues, all right, A couple of dudes that were married at one point, and here we are in the bus. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Common marriage law. Wrong, old guys. Yeah, it happens. White guys, black guys, gingers.
Speaker 1: We got Confederate flags on top of our bus. That are we're getting rid of by the.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I don't think see people, let's talk about that. People don't understand what the Confederate flag mean. It was like thirteen colonies that believe in something right. They believed in having their own govern as we would say. But and you know it's the stigmas became that it's racist. Well obviously, yeah, they fought in war for slavery, which is understandable.
Speaker 2: But I see some people, I think they overlook it and.
Speaker 3: Just really get upset about just what the flag they think the flag stand for, and not know the history because we don't know history anymore in America.
Speaker 2: We don't teach it like we used to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, see what you're saying. We we actually we did like a faux podcast when we first started doing this whole thing, and we started talking about this out there, and I was like being like, no, we're keeping it. It's a part of history, that's what it is. And I kind of left the podcast and I was like kind of stuck in my mind a little bit, and Will called me, and I talked to my wife, and they're both like, yeah, we understand it's like a piece of history and everything, but like history, if it's a piece of history, let's put in a museum. You know, people want to tear down statues of you know, Southern generals that fought for slavery and stuff like that. And you know, by no means that I can done slavery or anything like that. But if you think, like you take that statue down, you put in a museum. Now you go take kids on a on a school trip to go and see it and say this is our country. At one point was corrupt in this way and this is wrong. And now it's in a museum so you can see it instead of being out and like the public where people can walk by and see and see the hate.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, then what's the difference with plantations?
Speaker 1: So here's the different plantations, the different plantations. It's a piece of land. And that's that's the big thing to me where I would say where my thought process was. And one thing my wife brought up to me is if it was a statue of Adolf Hitler, what would we do then, you know, cause like if I like because that that's that was the same way. I was like, this is bullshit, Like why wouldn't we just keep everything up and understand like hate and we should not be like that. But there's gonna be dudes out there that might not think like us and not like take it as an educational purpose. It might be like those like guys like it calling by and stuff like that that use hate and act on it.
Speaker 4: You know, you put it in.
Speaker 1: An educational form, then all of a sudden you're like, Okay, well you know we're good. You know that that that type of thing. But like that's that's where my mind. I saw she said, well, what if it was a thing of Adolf Hitler? And I was like, Dad, what do you say?
Speaker 2: Now? You know?
Speaker 3: But see that's the thing, like what we have that in America. It didn't happen in America. So for us to have Adolf Hitler in America, that would seem weird that like, okay, why would we have a statue of him? When this happened in Germany Eastern Poland. I look at it as it shows how far we've come. I mean, obviously it was built off hate, but it shows how far the world has come, you know what I mean to see. So I've been in school where some kids I've never been in school with a black person. I never been in school with a white person.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 3: Now, look at the world, you know, it's I want to say, I can't even give you a percentage, but it's a high percentage of kids that are mixed, that are in different race, that has experienced different cultures. And sometimes I feel like that is a learning lesson.
Speaker 2: But I get it. Some people it's that you too, that me too movement. Now we have that me too movement.
Speaker 3: Someone doesn't like something, they make a deal out of it, and that's something that's been standing there for years. Now they don't like it all of a sudden because one thing happened or another and now it's the me too movement, like, oh, we should tear this down because this happened.
Speaker 2: But that's history and that shows where.
Speaker 3: We come from and where where there's world is involved into Like so let people see it so they can.
Speaker 2: See that we can change. But you know, that's just me. You may I may even get backlash from this because people, well.
Speaker 5: There's so much to it, you know, again, we're just dudes sitting here talking about stuff. A lot of people want to take circumstances that they go through what they have and get behind some of these movements too, which is where a lot of the gray area will happen, because you know, there'll be examples of why I think, you know, why move moment's happened, and a lot of educational stuff to take away from it and learn from. But then some you know a lot of people take their own situations and then marry it to that and then you have, you know, you have a whole you know, I keep saying movement, but everybody wants to get behind it. If that makes sense, that's true. Like they'll they'll use their own situation at home to marry it to that and be like, oh, you know, that's why I feel this way, or they'll take the huge dynamic of it and bring it into their own lives.
Speaker 3: And do you feel like we're a trendy society now? I feel like anything that's trendy, that's what they get behind.
Speaker 1: I think the biggest problem in the trendy part of society right now is it's trendy to be lazy. It's trendy to be like you go on Instagram and you're like Monday feeling and it's like someone getting blown up or.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, right, just an immediate response or reaction that's kind of like naked.
Speaker 1: It's just something like, oh I felt bad on a Monday before I can definitely get down with that. Yeah, yeah, you know that's not That's not how it should work, you know what I'm saying, Like, positivity should allays reign and productivity should always rain over laziness in a lase fair attitude, right.
Speaker 5: But it does it shows that that doesn't show, but it's not as popular in this whole mainstream social media world.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just crazy to me that like worth three NFL players and people, everybody wants to be in the NFL. Dude, everybody wants to be an NFL player, But everybody sees like NFL players like look at like look at the way the Landy dresses. Look at the car, look at the cars he drives, look at this.
Speaker 5: It's like, look at these dumb at look at these athletes talking about yeah, but social stuff.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying on a podcast, what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying is like, yeah, like oh look at look at what he does. Look at this, look at that. Oh they look how much money they have. It's like, yo, we worked so hard for all of that and had to go through all these ups and downs and twists and turns that people don't even don't even see. So now like that's I think that's the issue. You get you even dudes get in the NFL. Now you see these rookies come in and they're like, man, I'm living like I'm living the dream.
Speaker 5: This is it.
Speaker 1: It's like bro like.
Speaker 5: Especially around especially around like verybel To, like he humbles those dudes asap.
Speaker 1: You know, he is, He's really good at put dudes in the place.
Speaker 5: It's starting to trickle all the way down to high school. Like you see these kids posting videos and the way they select their schools.
Speaker 2: Now, it's like a social huge hype train.
Speaker 3: It's all about social media. You know what social media started. It was pretty much made these kids feel like I can.
Speaker 2: Be instant famous influencers.
Speaker 4: Yes, influencers.
Speaker 1: What was what was your what was your like situation like going from like high school to college and all that.
Speaker 3: So I went to Central Missouri State University. Oh Ship, Yeah, that's where I grew up in Missouri and Missouri. I saw you five seven three. I'm like, what the seven three?
Speaker 2: Oh number?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you don't even know you're my fat. I just didn't know what you're talking about. You said five seven three. I immediately thought forty times. I was like, wow, the disrespect going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can see what Wills heads at.
Speaker 2: He's stared. Yeah, he got you in the room. No, I would never. No, I'm not going well you you would do when you wouldn't knock on me? No, I wouldn't. But I'm remember in December came into the hot tub. I still talk about this story because it shook me to my core. Who were we playing that week? It was?
Speaker 1: It wasn't a cult. It wasn't that late in the season.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, it wasn't that, But it wasn't the Red.
Speaker 1: It might have been like like Jacksonville.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Jacksonville. I was coming in the hot tub. Delaney was in there, and I'm alwayshyped to see Delaney. Always seem in the steam room sauna. He's always in there doing his own little P ninety X workout in the steamer room. We just always talk shop all the time. But I was hyped to see him.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm like the boy.
Speaker 2: He's like, come, what up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: You stopped working out this year?
Speaker 1: You know it's again late.
Speaker 5: The winter coat comes on a little bit, I'm center pale white, the tights are on a little tight. So I got the little muffin top showing you stopped working out this year, and just I didn't say nothing.
Speaker 2: I just got you know that hurt to hear it, but killed yeah.
Speaker 1: Nothing worse. Because the thing is is, I know where your head was at then, and then you were like, man, I'm kind of feeling like you come up to behave how am I doing? What's going on here? We're always like checking each other, like, yo, hey you're good, don't worry. Yeah, And then you get to the end of the season, you're like, yeah, this shit's kind of going all over the place, just getting a little rough the body. The body is getting a little tough. And then you got some of like the lady who stops eating pork for a week drops four percent body fat. He was like, hey, man, you look.
Speaker 2: Like trash who goes through a broken leg and nothing happens to you.
Speaker 1: Yo, you lost a lot of weight. I lost a lot of weight. Did you just stop eating for a little.
Speaker 2: Bit pretty much? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, you know what I just me I get I can get fat. So I've seen it.
Speaker 3: It was happening like when the first week when I broke it, I was killing fool. I was just like, you know, I'm like trying to get up back hurt, no more abs.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh no, I can't do this. You know what I'm saying. You kind of just feel sorry for yourself when you're injured like that. Not really I got you know, I was paid, so I was like tipping.
Speaker 1: I'm just this sign of contract, seventh contract.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that wasn't even really mad, but like, so when you go through something like that though, like I know you're not mad thinking you got paid, but like playing football was something going on to whereas you know, say last year, you're definitely you're definitely trying to prove something being an older guy, and then you go down with an injury. So you know, the immediate thought is, you know, his career is probably done because he's old. Like, we're surprised, but we're not surprised that this happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that's that's what really got me to start losing weight because I started talking to a physical theft and he was like, look, you're getting heavy. If you want to get bounced back, you may need to cut down on your your diet and lose some weight.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Who cares?
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, you know that definitely needs to come back on for a little.
Speaker 2: B'm start feeling I started sweating too. Yeah, no, it's not bad.
Speaker 1: You can hear a little bit. But hey, if anybody's listening to this and they're like, man, it's a little draggy, it's hot on the bus, dude. If you're going to be in a bus and may and Nashville, Tennessee. Dude, you're gonna need a little bit of a C so go ahead, you're gonna listen, You're gonna take the AC you don't want to listen, just turn us off by just turn it off.
Speaker 6: Hey, can I ask a question from an outsider's perspective?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 6: So, so, first game Miami break your leg YEP, which was the honestly the worst game ever to watch in history.
Speaker 2: It was so terrible. So what happens do you still get the same exact game checks? Like, what what happens with that?
Speaker 3: Well, luckily I just signed a new deal and my agent put basically put in you know, even if I got hurt, it was guaranteed no matter what injury guarantee. Injury guarantee and the Titans knowing that what kind of player I was, never really been hurt none. And this was the first time I ever been heard in my career where I missed the whole season. So Titans agreed to that pretty much that contract. So I got hurt, I was fully guaranteed and all my full contract.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A lot of times, a lot of times there's splits in contracts here, especially like yeah, Shookie contracts. If you get hurt and you don't play a certa amount of snaps, your IR settlement goes in half. IR is injury reserve.
Speaker 2: Yeah cool. I always wondered that. Yeah, it's not the same for everybody. I was luckily to have that.
Speaker 3: So but if I get hurt this year, yeah, it's split, like it will be split. So they it's in this year's contract. But I'm that I'm that's not gonna happen, so I will play this year.
Speaker 2: It broke my heart, man, Yeah, appreciate you interrupting Juice.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was Juice by the way.
Speaker 2: Whoops, we were talking, so we're the psychology boun de. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So then it was telling me I need to lose I should probably start losing weight and looking to like just losing body fact, because when once this cast come off, if it's similar, if the bite, my my muscles are similar, I can gain it back faster. So that's what I start doing. I started losing weight constantly. I just I would literally go to the steam room, abs, dips, push ups, crunches constantly, and I will only eat chicken in vegetables, chicken investibles, chicken investibles.
Speaker 2: Twice a day. I would eat twice a day, and I lost a lot of weight, like fast, Like.
Speaker 4: Just chicken, vegetables, chicken, vegetables, that's it.
Speaker 3: And I've dropped fast. I was literally probably like two twenty something and it worked out.
Speaker 2: It worked for me.
Speaker 3: Now I'm in one of them. I'm probably in the best shape I've ever been in. I got My body fat is five point three percent. I'm thirty four years old. To forty, I mean, get to.
Speaker 2: Forty right now.
Speaker 1: You'll be too forty during the season. That's that's an impressive feed to forty for sure. I mean a five percent body fat that's pretty that's pretty damn awesome.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: You got something going on here, Mike?
Speaker 2: Yeah. I wasn't trying to interrupt. No, go ahead, I mean I'm not just I wanted to hear it better.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got you the Yeah. So what you're what's you're dying now? Just chicken and chicken and vegetables.
Speaker 2: I'm still the same.
Speaker 4: I'm still chicken and vegetables.
Speaker 3: Every once in a while, eat some red meat, you know, I don't I don't touch pork, so pork is something I don't eat still, But chicken pretty much chicken, and every once in a while eat red meat. Sometimes I crave it.
Speaker 1: So it's pork like a moral preference or is it because like it's just you just you just know it's not.
Speaker 2: Good for you.
Speaker 3: Well, I start following the Hebrew Israelites, and then we're not They're not allowed to eat pork, so I choose not to eat pork as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've stopped eating pork as well. I don't I mean, I don't follow keeberw Israelites, but I will say I will say that like pigs are like the four smartest animal in the world.
Speaker 2: Very true, but they eat ship everything they're eating.
Speaker 1: They you put something in a trough. Have you ever seen a you're seeing the movie Snatch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you chopped the body of twelve pieces.
Speaker 1: You've starved the pigs, they'll eat it up. Ever since I saw that movie and I was like, I don't funk with pigs. Dude, Dude, this ship. I gotta stop eating plastic. I gotta stop using plastic. I'm gonna get rid of it. I'm gonna start doing my part.
Speaker 2: Dude. Have you.
Speaker 4: So like little the flood so little?
Speaker 1: But I gotta do like a filtered water system. Have you heard of canin water?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I got it at the house.
Speaker 1: You have candar water? How much this cost?
Speaker 2: It's like I know a guy who sponsored my football camp has a canin shop. No ship, Yeah, let.
Speaker 1: Me get that plug.
Speaker 4: I got just what about glass castle water? Castle water? They make it out of glass bottles.
Speaker 3: There you go, So you can do box water castle water and it's made out of glass bottles. Because the plastic pretty much we can't do anything with plastic.
Speaker 2: So we've gotten rid of the tupperware tools.
Speaker 1: Hemp. You have you looked to hemp at all.
Speaker 2: But I recently started hearing about it.
Speaker 1: So hamp literally like if you use hamp along, like I guess, like the big the family is the roths child and all that stopped like made hemp illegal back in the day. And I think it comes from the marijuana plant and ze if you want to lose up, correct, it comes from the marijuana plant. But it's not like it's not bad at all. But you can use hemp to get rid of plastic and like one hundred thousand other products that are like hurting the planet. Yeah, and so now hemp's becoming a thing. And the crazy thing is is people were so worried about like medical marijuana and all this stuff becoming legal. Well, the thing is is since the early nineties, the US government has had the patent for medical marijuana. Yeah, and so they just sold it to was it what's that that Thailand? All type of it's like bare ass bear aspirin. They sold the bear aspir So now the pharmaceuticalceutical companies own it, so it'll be legal because five years.
Speaker 2: Everything's going to count.
Speaker 3: You know what's happening because these opius just making people go crazy and just it's bad.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'll tell you. I'll tell you what man like I've I mean, we've both been hurt. We've all been hurt, and you get a couple of pills in your mouth. Dude, there is not a better feeling world. I'm being dead serious. But game totals insane, like that stuff, that stuff I took one before every I think a shot shot still and that stuff like if you had pain, it's gone.
Speaker 2: I can't even play like I become dumb. Remember it's like a love hate relationshi because you know it's terrible for you.
Speaker 1: But are you saying you can't I can't play.
Speaker 3: I can't take it before a game like that last time. I remember, I don't know if you remember this.
Speaker 5: You're talking about Oakland right now, and I was like, I ran like the can't take on you can't take tour before a game.
Speaker 2: Pretty much, any kind of pain I don't like. I'm not I'm looped.
Speaker 1: You can tell me to play and I'll run the tourtals an anti inflammatory. It's not a pain pill.
Speaker 2: That made me feel like I was on crack. If you just didn't study that week, I don't need it was it was a preseason. It was you can tell me this was that?
Speaker 4: Remember that that was from the fluid they got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you got the you know, you got the air in there. Yeah, No, that I think you can talk about. Don't think that's a problem to talk about. If you like, if you get a certain amount of ce seeds of air and buss buzz is some you could die, like one hundred se season kill you. But if you get enough, it'll make your your heart dilate in a certain way, or your heart like from an ivy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got fluid in my lungs and THEMN there died almost in the game.
Speaker 2: From the the game. Those those ivs aren't that good.
Speaker 5: Our next dude on Adam Bobo, he does he does our ivy bags not before a game.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like like an outsource.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, yeah, that's so there'll be a lot of information that he'll be talking about.
Speaker 3: That was because the guy just then wasn't paying attention and and bag the fluid was out, so air CP I think.
Speaker 1: I think what you have to do is when you have fluid in the bag, it's called burping the back. So you pierce it and you push it so all the air pushes out and then you plug it back up. So now even if you drain the entire bag, it'll air will get in there. I mean, a couple of bubbles here and there is not a big deal, but if you get a lot in there, it'll Because.
Speaker 4: I think I got bloated something you feel that you feel weird.
Speaker 1: I last year I got I got knocked out in the Miami game. We both got sucked up in that little deal. Well, I missed the next game. In the game after that, I played Jacksonville. Dude, I was like throwing up before the game, but I got an I V and I was feeling like because the only reason I thought it might be the I V is because the way you were telling me you like shortness, I could barely breathe, and I don't don't I don't get tired. My condition is really good. And so I thought to myself, like this something was wrong and I started to come back to in the second half of the first half of the game, though I was all fucked up. CoA just getting after it.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: They usually say you will come back, but I'm like, it's preseason, but I'm not.
Speaker 1: Even you don't need to play precast anyway, dude. So you're fourteen, you don't need to play presas. Yeah, that' stuff squad that I mean, I I feel I don't know about how you guys feel, but I feel like awful, get it to play, even if I'm like me to I want to play, But if you're in a preseason game, I totally get it.
Speaker 2: For me.
Speaker 1: It was Oh I played, I played it half of a game, got knocked out, missed the next game, which should have happened in the game after that, I can't be like, oh, sorry, I feel weird because of maybe an IV Like now you got to get out there and you gotta play ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's a weird pressure that comes with.
Speaker 1: It because but if a pressure, it's a pressure you put on yourself, though I mean some coaches will definitely pressure.
Speaker 2: The pressure you put on yourself.
Speaker 5: But you also feel a lot of external stuff as well, even sometimes because sometimes you'll know, like yo, I know I'm I'm playing injured, but you know in your mind, like say you have an ankle that's messed up, right if you just say, always sprained his ankle, because that's what the trainers will always say, no matter what, Like you know how you feel, and everybody's pain tolerance and threshold is different. So like you know, if I'm hurt or we're hurt, and we play on a sprained ankle and then somebody else gets hurt and it's kind of in a different spot, but they still call it, Oh, it's a Grade two sprained ankle and he's not playing. Their thought is they're judging him, like you know, Taylor and count and Delaney they played, I don't know why he's not out there playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's just like this.
Speaker 5: Weird like especially when we put on ourselves, but also external factors they go into it too.
Speaker 1: I think there's a big there's a big difference between limbs then, Like I think the brain is a big thing. Like I think that's one good thing that Rabel does a really good job of. When I got hit and got knocked out, he texted me whatever on Tuesday that a couple of days later is like, you're don't you don't even think about playing this week. You're just not trying to play isn't gonna so you're out. He called me out before Tuesday. And then they, you know, during the week, they're like he may or may not blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah he doesn't get Tuesday.
Speaker 1: He does a good job of that. But I think there's there's definitely when it becomes a business of money, that becomes an obligation now like hey, yeah, okay, your ankle hurts. How bad is that ankle hurt?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: You gotta go play ball? You play, And there's a couple like I had to think my red shirt not my red shirt rookie year. I have like a high ankle spriand toward a couple of ligaments, and I will try to go out there a couple of times during practice and it was brutal. I felt like I was flying.
Speaker 2: It was bad. That's when you had the dramatic fall in practice.
Speaker 1: That's my rookie year. Did you were there?
Speaker 2: I know, but you you've talked about it, about it.
Speaker 1: You got the award, the award, the Chicago School of Acting Award.
Speaker 2: That's Todd.
Speaker 1: Todd dude, if you get if you get hurt in practice or something like that and you're super dramatic about it, but then it ends up not being anything. He'll put your face on like an actor photoshop, and then he'll put like Chicago School of Acting he.
Speaker 2: Does.
Speaker 1: He does funny. Do we gotta have ton on sometime?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He's an awesome dude. But yeah, that that. I think it's a little different when it comes to injuries, like especially hands and wrists and ankles, like you gotta to an extent, like you gotta go.
Speaker 3: I always think, like I practice, I might be dramatic because it's practice, but I get dramatic.
Speaker 2: But the game.
Speaker 3: But the game, I'm like, it's the game. I'm stepping it up, like I don't even care. In the game, I may put to pull some God, this is kind of sod. Yeah, you know it's practice man, like you really want me to beat it up and practice in question and then.
Speaker 5: Like it's like a different suit because as you get older, you start to have more knowledge about the injuries and stuff.
Speaker 2: But when you're young, dude, you're just like brainwashed.
Speaker 3: I have to go out there, and then I'm the guy that's going walk like nobody feels sorry for your ass.
Speaker 2: Get you right, and you hear best say that, you're just thinking. You're like, yo, I have to fuck it. I gotta go.
Speaker 3: I gotta go, you know, And that's that's pretty much. I mean, it comes with the job. You don't want to get cut, and nowadays they cutting you. If you can't go, they'll cut you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're ruthless. But like there is a point like you for those first couple of years, you're like you're a robot, Like you come from college with your brainwashed, and then you get to your age or even your age, and you're like, you know, I mean I can I can take a day or two to make sure this is right, so I can actually do well because you realize, you start to realize that the only thing that matters is how you play on Sunday. Yeah, that's the only thing that if you can play good ball on Sunday, then they don't care.
Speaker 4: They don't, they don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously they want you to make every practice and they want you to be but like how you produce when the lights are on and the camera say action, that's it. That's the only thing that matters.
Speaker 2: I used to only practice on Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you live in that dream.
Speaker 4: I practice only on Friday and they like you good for Sunday.
Speaker 2: I'm good, coach.
Speaker 1: Do you ever do you ever feel like it takes away from your technique a little bit if you don't have that, if you have that much of a distance from Sunday to Friday, that's four days. Yeah, that's four days.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: I never felt that's a good psychology though, because me personally, I would be two in my own head if I wasn't practicing often, Like there's some weeks where you're like, yeah, you'll know you're injured, and it's like, yeah, I'll be ready.
Speaker 2: But if I did the thing where it's like you play every Friday.
Speaker 5: Like I know me, I'm just so like and a little you know, I have to study, like I have to prepare our I feel like I feel off kilter about everything.
Speaker 2: I don't feel good unless i'm fully.
Speaker 3: We'll see to me as me playing for so long, practice is like always perfect plays, which is never gonna be so like practicing ain't really what you're gonna get in the game.
Speaker 2: No, I agree with you.
Speaker 3: Give you what I'm saying, Like they the defense, how they know the defense is gonna be in cover two on this play? How they know the defense gonna blitz on this player? Like so it never really mattered to me. It was just like I'm just running this play to run it, you know, just the and branding in my mind. So I don't forget it because in the game I have never seen the play where they was like, they're gonna run cover two on this play, It's guaranteed. And then I get in the game like it's not cover two, right, make something up, you know what I mean? The only thing I'll say in the run plays, Yes, that's that's that's given certain defenses, they gonna play a certain defense on a certain how we motion how many tight ends on that side of the ball.
Speaker 4: I mean, you can't change that, but running routes, No.
Speaker 5: I agree with you because you're sitting there explaining I'm thinking, like, like me, I would have to be out there and see formations and like you know, yeah, but as far as like movement.
Speaker 2: In the play, yeah, I mean that's to me.
Speaker 3: But then Friday, I've never practiced slow, So my Friday practices, I'm getting everything that I feel like I need out of that practice. And then when the games come, I mean pretty much, communication is key to me. If I can communicate with my tackles were going pretty much. If he say he got this, I'm going I'm doing the opposite what he said, Like he blocking him.
Speaker 2: I'm obviously blocking him. Process.
Speaker 1: That's how it works.
Speaker 2: It's simple. Yeah, we make calls.
Speaker 3: He said, hey, triple triple too, Yeah, exact guy, that's it. Like it's simple. And then like as you get older and older, you start realizing it's the same everywhere you go. These offensive coordinators, though, they they have like this, I just want to call it my way. When it's a triple, they want to call it a double. When it's a double, they want to call it a pin. When it's a pin, they want to call it.
Speaker 2: It's all the same thingguage.
Speaker 1: Exactly, And it's like what really matters that's the players knowing the play and going fast and that's it. And if you switch up a bunch of shit all the time, it's gonna be a bit of a pines. That's that's the tough part that we've kind of have being in Tennessee.
Speaker 2: This is our our third coach, this is your third this is your fourth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is your fourth coach, And it's hard to gain that consistency of everything. And for offenses, people are like, well, is it different running this or that? It's like it's kind of like there's everyone has a different type of offense, but it's like do you call power more? Do you call outside zone more? Because everyone has the same ship to play, so so it's like you just so like doing another offense isn't difficult. It's just having one play getting called more than the other. But getting in a rhythm with people, Like I think having Arthur's or OC is going to be huge.
Speaker 4: I do too.
Speaker 3: Like the way he sympathies, sympathizes.
Speaker 1: You got it, dude, Hey, this that's the best part of a pod.
Speaker 2: Dude, what you want do whatever?
Speaker 1: We call saphies if you want, we'll call simpaphies.
Speaker 2: Now coach simplifies the way he does that.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's gonna help the team out. He makes it a little easier. He's shortened the verbiage of the play so Marcus can spit it out and get it out as fast as possible. And he didn't change too much, so which I think we can play faster, right because some coaches coming here and they don't even care.
Speaker 2: They like, I'm changing everything.
Speaker 1: Second, got this fucking trend. Welcome to the bus baby, first pod. This may be a long one, this one, this podcast. No train, it's not gonna be too long. It's gonna be all right, de this happens every It's pretty much.
Speaker 2: Done now right next to a railroad.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I think the character of this place, dude, I love it. Honestly. Yeah, we got the AC on. If you're tuning in just now. Yeah, we got the Onkay, get get eight, get over it. What's gonna be?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I thought you were setting me up. He was like, come to the back.
Speaker 5: I'm like, just drop your message me now, Hey, delany you go for next Tuesday? Yeah, I'm still down. Then take him last night? Hey, so tomorrow, Like, how can you get here? He's like, two, okay, cool, and you just coming to the back.
Speaker 1: Anytime you text Delaney, do it's one more answers. Always you gotta call him. You gotta call him that conversation. He's like, yep, my gay, Yep, my gay. Done.
Speaker 5: I think I message him in the off season once. I'm like, hey, let me get your number. I just want to FaceTime with the boy. You did not I did, but I didn't FaceTime you.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, you did, and I just want to get your numbers FaceTime. I'm like, He's put, Okay, that's Will's a He's a character dude.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, interesting cat, Yeah, okay, before the girls trying to slide your d You want to FaceTime Will? Will is thirsty? Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm like I was.
Speaker 2: I was stinking in my hair.
Speaker 4: Have I ever FaceTime a guy before?
Speaker 2: I FaceTime everybody times? Ever?
Speaker 1: If you, if you text me, I'm just face time you, right.
Speaker 2: That's why That's why I told him.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I gotta be careful texting you because if I text him, I have to be prepared for him to want to FaceTime.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hey, you know, what are you up to today? Like, I gotta be prepared for him.
Speaker 1: But FaceTime, I love it, dude. I love because the thing is it's more personal. I don't like texting either, and I'm not good at it, dude. I don't know. Like, I got so many people texting me other day. I like was out for like ten hours, weird flex, but I had seventy seven text messages. I was like, get the fuck out of here, dude. Most it was this damn podcast though, fucking peepee and Juice out. What the hell do you guys grind it on? How good does his bus?
Speaker 2: It looks good. I ain't even gonna lie too. I was like, Wow, did the stickers come on the bus?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Stickers came up, dude. There were stickers. So all this patting and stuff was there were stickers all on here, all on down here and everything.
Speaker 4: Oh wa, y'all. Did y'all even did the carpet to you?
Speaker 1: Oh? Dude, we did. A guy named Jeff est this thing was.
Speaker 2: This thing was a bus. Yeah, no wood floors, no, none of that.
Speaker 1: When we do the edit for this podcast, dude, make sure you're throwing a couple of pictures of the how the bus looked and everything like.
Speaker 2: That tomorrow locker when you're gonna tell the boys like, Yo, it's surprisingly pretty dope.
Speaker 4: Over, No, it's pretty dope. But do y'all pay a fee to keep the bus back here?
Speaker 1: No, we don't, but don't tell the guy that we do.
Speaker 2: Don't. Yeah, we're do.
Speaker 4: We literally, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Juice we got.
Speaker 6: We've got an office in there, so hopefully we're gonna slide by. And I bought a like a five hundred ethernet cord.
Speaker 5: Wait wait, wait, way, so y'all just cardboard cardboard films is in this building back here, the one we were looking at. They got a spot and this bus was just sitting back here for sale. Oh d Taylor saw fell in love and wanted it right away.
Speaker 2: How did you come?
Speaker 4: You just was going to the coffee shop or somewhere.
Speaker 1: So got juice and peepee.
Speaker 5: They do.
Speaker 1: They did a lot of like wedding stuff, and they do a lot of promo stuff. They actually doing a documentary for Derek Morgan right now, and they do. You remember the thing I did in November this past year called Home Street Home, there's like a charity event for homeless people in Nashville. Yeah, they ended up put on, like doing a whole bunch of production for it, and that's how we meant. We kind of hit it off. And so when Will came to me about this podcast, he's like, yeah, we gotta go talk to the boys. I kept saying, Yo, we gotta go talk to these guys and see what's going on. And so we went and talked to them, and it was kind of like, Okay, we're done, let's get this podcast going. Started talking about an office or whatever, a studio and fucking juice, and I just get a little fucking juice. He pulls up, dude, he pulls up, He pulls Yeah. He said, hey, if you want a bus, six hundred dollars bus, Like six hundred dollars for a bus, dude, because I've always kind of wanted a bus. What I really want, though, is one of those semi trucks, like a peter Bilt, like an eighty six peter Bilt. But that's a story for a different time. Those things are dope, bag that thing down, a couple of smoke stacks on that thing, and be so super custom. But he ends up showing me this bus and he's like, this dude named Juan he's got this bus. It's six hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: His name is that I remember to go get the bus. But he would be a white guyn.
Speaker 1: I'm just how many white guys you know?
Speaker 2: The name is Huan and Cali and Cali.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's a white guys named Juan and Kelly.
Speaker 2: Four white guys. I ain't gonna say full.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's that a quarter or a half? Yeah yeah, but he Yeah, they didn't count. I'm saying, Juan, Dude, that's why this bus this bud Like, we gotta sage this thing. I keep saying that, dude, we really got to do that. We gotta get like an old priests and a young priest in here doing exorcism on this bus because some ship's gone down in here.
Speaker 4: I bet so what how did he Okay?
Speaker 2: Did he speak English?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah he works right over here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he owns that coffee shop that's in our solid.
Speaker 3: So he noan he's like Nashville.
Speaker 2: He's he's a he's okay. This guy straight over dude and ended up charging it.
Speaker 5: Said at six hundred, it was like two grand Hayler No, dude, apparently.
Speaker 1: Juice juice just lot straight up, like through a number out of nowhere. It was like, yeah, six hundred dollars. I saw a picture of this thing. I was like, dude, where is this bus? And he's like, oh, we don't know. We don't know where the well, I'll text Shwan right now. He kicks him and Juan's like, yeah, it's out back. It was like thirty feet away. So we cruised out here. I was like, done, deal, dude. I got our boy Donnie from uh was it Tight Motoring, Titan Motoring. I had him come over and check this thing out and he's like, dude, you could just scrap this for more than two grand right now. I was like, what a great buye Snake bought it. Met Jeffes just through cardboard films. Yeah, and I said, here's I am ten grand. I said, I want good flooring, I want insulation. I want an ac unit. I wanted a fireplace to put back here, like an old like woodstove fireplace.
Speaker 2: It was dope looking too.
Speaker 4: It was a dope.
Speaker 1: We might have to get one like right here or something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll figure out that well. He says, they're made for buses.
Speaker 1: They're made for buses.
Speaker 5: Like it's little. It's like this big little you know, a little cute little thing and that's little.
Speaker 1: Door, but you throwing little sticks of wood and it's actually kind of dope. And I wanted this for a look, but I was like, here, like ten grand let's get this thing going. So we did it, and then we did a couple of basic podcasts like a what episode zero episode double zero, and you guys had to put like this this sound stuff in here, which honestly looks sick. You guys did a great job. And then Will bitched about the audio, so he got the good audio.
Speaker 2: But it sounds good.
Speaker 1: I think it sounds really good.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like I think it sounds good.
Speaker 1: It sounds like, dude, we're so official right now.
Speaker 2: And really bad. And I went and spent like, well, I had this.
Speaker 1: Juice who spent who spent money on it?
Speaker 2: Well he did?
Speaker 1: Will they him pay for it all?
Speaker 2: Bro? We talked on the phone, so frugal will Is.
Speaker 1: Will is the most frugal NFL player I've ever met in my life.
Speaker 2: Dude. He there's a couple out there. It's a little more than off.
Speaker 1: Who's pissed, who's pissed?
Speaker 2: You off.
Speaker 1: We got a dinner. We go to dinner, you know, credit card roulette. So Me, Mike Campanero, and Will would be at Jeff Ruby's like, hey, let's creit card roulette and we would throw a fit.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't throw.
Speaker 1: These dudes.
Speaker 2: They want to hang out every day in the summer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is cool.
Speaker 5: I want to hang with the boys, Like, yeah, let's all hang but any we always have to go eat, like a couple of times. Yeah, because you live and Taylor always wants to play credit card roulette, Like, yo, I ain't doing that.
Speaker 2: That's the homework. Yeah, you like, I'll pay for by Yeah, Like, no, I'm not doing that. Let me just get mine. Yeah yeah, And they would just trash me, dude, because I wouldn't play credit card. I ain't Mikey like you ain't, Taylor that stuffed stunting at you.
Speaker 1: It's a fun game, man, it's a fun game.
Speaker 2: We do it all the time. Yeah.
Speaker 1: How many how many meals you pay for during the season?
Speaker 2: I probably paid for like three at the most end. I'm pretty I'm good at it. Man.
Speaker 4: As long as you don't throw a heavy card in there, you should be all right.
Speaker 1: Dereck Henry. Dude, he said, my cards are heavy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you throw a heavy card or the girl, the guy gonna always pick that last because they're gonna feel.
Speaker 2: Him like, oh that's money, that's a smart real Yeah, so I never throw that heavy card. You're throwing your heavy nfl P A card that a black cations?
Speaker 1: Like, do you just slip your SAMs card in there instead? Dude, that might be the instead of doing your heavy card. So you put like your driver slices in there. Look at you put that?
Speaker 4: They don't They can't tell. They just feel it.
Speaker 3: So usually when it's heavy, they drop it and get the next card. That cats always trying to like stunt on you, so they throw that that black card or the gold card in there.
Speaker 2: It's trying to stunt man.
Speaker 1: You got everybody. They'll do anything for cloud.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm like, here goes Macy's card in the bag.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck is a Macy's car?
Speaker 2: I don't have a mason card? Got a Mason's card? Still, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't even have credit cards. I rather spend my own money.
Speaker 1: Do you shop because you you all about fashion?
Speaker 3: You know, I used to be crazy with the Barneys New York. Now I'm pretty much all vintage market and stuff. Yeah, I'm like all on the the band tees and sweatpants now. I mean I really went super vintage this last few years.
Speaker 1: So have you have you been the eightiests dot com? No, they got like I guess they do like old vintage T shirts, but they have prints for it so they can make any size you want. They can do like old like Friday thirteenth t shirts.
Speaker 4: But it's not it's not really a venty.
Speaker 1: That's true, but it's a it's a fake vintage. It's a fat, but it's still a vintage.
Speaker 4: I feel I'm all about this and the like stinky smelly.
Speaker 3: I don't even watch it like I just put it on straight where I get it from THEE.
Speaker 1: I see that. I feel like that's that's such a cooler way of fashion to me. I see dudes walking Ja Vinci and Saint Laurent.
Speaker 4: Short these things were these I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: The shoes, the shoes, the shoes.
Speaker 4: I'm always gonna I can't wear.
Speaker 2: I don't understand those kind of shoes though.
Speaker 3: They that shoes, they go, they fit ship my personality. I'm like super yeah, like dirty and like these are like super dirty and heavy.
Speaker 2: Like they ugly.
Speaker 3: How comfortable those shoes are super comfy, but like it fits my person that like most people look at me and they you know. Now, I used to try to be the best dress every week for the games. You didn't give it, ship didn't care.
Speaker 2: Now I'm just like sweatpants and in a dirty ding.
Speaker 1: That's I think that's a that's a good move for a home game, but away games, dude, I feel like a good suit.
Speaker 4: I'm always.
Speaker 2: Know about Like you know, everybody's got their respect it.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, I don't think, like you buying that Saint Laurent stuff all the time, rocking Gucci all the time, what you're trying to prove?
Speaker 3: You just spend the money on nothing, losing money you can't and then the next here they come out with something else and it's.
Speaker 2: Not even cool.
Speaker 1: It's not even cool looking like vined stuff is dope.
Speaker 3: It's dope, Like I ain't can't I bust if you go in my house vintage shirts. I didn't get rid of everything pretty muchet vented clothes.
Speaker 1: Would you open up a vintage store? You got enough clothes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got enough clothes, right, Yeah, he want you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: As soon as I seen it, I'm like, bro, I'll buy it from you if.
Speaker 1: You five grand for the bus. I almost pay three grand off my bus.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was like, yeah, I'll buy it for five because this is this is the kind of bus that you can pull up to anywhere. And if you got vintage T's jeans, furniture, whatever, it's gonna sell just because of the bus itself.
Speaker 1: We gotta get this thing running like a year or so. We got to see this podcast does. But what we gotta do is when we make a website or whatever, well, if you want to throw some clothes on there, I can do some limited stuff and then it's Delaney Walker's clothes and people that buy it, it's boom, Like you just throw us like ten percent of whatever.
Speaker 3: I can do that because like obviously we can go to flea markets and kill Like we go to Kentucky flea markets, just rack up in the bus.
Speaker 2: Is that where you go? Yeah, like no, I can drive.
Speaker 1: I can cost like fifty grand and get this thing going going.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, we can do what y'all saying.
Speaker 3: And I can go to the fleet market and just rip close, like rip close, like literally, man, they're selling these clothes for like a dollar, like shirts for a dollar. It's just selling for twenty and we sell them for one hundred and twenty.
Speaker 1: It depends twenty he said, zero, dude, had he had one one? Hey, yeah about.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about like one hundred and twenty.
Speaker 3: I mean you can get like Scorpions, you can get Exadly, you can get the band Scorpions Okay, yeah, sorry, you can get like h Kid rock shirts. You can get Marilyn Manson whatever which whatever shirts we find, and it depends if it's like late eighties, early nineties to early two thousands, Like we can kill them, bro, Like you don't this stuff is in right now? People do People is paying like one hundred and twenty dollars for holes in their shirts.
Speaker 1: Seriously, some Kanye West kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm talking about like a rock band tea from an original rock band tea with holes bleach stains on it, and twenty dude.
Speaker 1: That's what we'll do when we start doing when we start doing merch, we'll have the bus merch and then we'll have like a well, it'll just say Walker on the side click that vintage walker. Click it done. What's it? God, it's got the Lenny All in it.
Speaker 3: I'll telling you I'll be killing people want to buy all my stuff. Like I'm on DP pop. If you never heard of DP pop, check it out with the Deep Pop. It's just it's just an app where you can sell like vintage clothes, pretty much anything vintage you can sell it on there. And it's just meant for like that community of vintage sellers.
Speaker 2: And was it like d p op?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the D pop D pop song sounds spelt like it sounds well, Yeah, I didn't know if it's like the program Bro b B on the Times Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty live. I'm on there at twenty four to seven pretty much.
Speaker 3: Or I'm the markets are state sales anywhere where I can just get some free clothes pretty much not free, but get some cheap clothes.
Speaker 1: Now you do you buy most of the stuff to sell it or you just buy it to want it?
Speaker 3: Right now, I'm just I'm I'm I'm in I collected. Yeah, I was gonna say like, I'm just I'm just hoarding it. Like if you go to the house, you're gonna be like Bro you need to stop like it's it's kind but you're thinking, no, I got a vision.
Speaker 2: I got a vision.
Speaker 3: I like, when I'm done, i may open up a shop something and I'm going to kill it. Like I'm gonna have just my personal stuff, but I'm also have stuff I want to sell.
Speaker 1: Pretty much, dude, We'll definitely get something going because I'm down. I'm down to do something like that. I'm down to get this bus mobile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you should. I think this is just to be something you can travel with and then do broadcast on them here.
Speaker 1: Well do the thing is like all this stuff right here can pop out those benches that Juice and peepe are sitting on those open up the storage. You hear that, bubb We got another visit from the train. What's in the back back the back or the backpack?
Speaker 2: That's just the bodies.
Speaker 1: Our Matt Neely.
Speaker 2: You don't get no love. He's back there? Is he really back there? That awesome? What's his name? Juice?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he didn't have a name on here he was and and we told to get behind the curtain, so can I meet him with us? Get behind the curtain.
Speaker 6: We're gonna put gonna put a go bro back there and just film him and just randomly cut to him.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, dude, I've never met a person with a more punishable face than than the dude. Something about him, Dude, you look at him, You're like, God, I would love just ship out.
Speaker 2: I don't make him do as will sprint to a drop.
Speaker 1: Look at him, Look at him back there. He's sitting on a stool right now.
Speaker 3: I used to be in the tattoo parlor and they had the interns that they made him do like ass scoots on the streets.
Speaker 1: What's an the dog that has worms? We gotta we got gravel. We'll do something different, gravel scoots. Dude, Jesus Christ. That guy he thinks he's the man too. That's another problem with our intern Yeah, but he's like he's got now he's got like ten thousand followers. He thinks he's got ten thousand fowers on Twitter. He's the man now. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What school you went to?
Speaker 1: Hey, what school do you go to?
Speaker 2: Dentible un.
Speaker 1: You tea Chattanooga?
Speaker 2: Dude, what is that?
Speaker 1: You tea Chattanooga? That's Chattanoo. You've been to Chattanooga.
Speaker 2: I drove past talking about Chattanooga a dentible whatever school.
Speaker 1: He didn't know what that. So you had to stop doing Crystal Leias stuff on our post.
Speaker 2: Sorry, man's dude, you tea.
Speaker 1: Chattanooga's on the border of Tennessee and Georgia. Oh, but it's it's a cool I mean, everyone tells me chattanoog's dope. I've never actually been to Chatta.
Speaker 2: I probably drove past. Yeah have you been?
Speaker 1: Have you driven at Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Atlanta?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've you've driven through Atlanta's dope. I never really, I mean, I've been to Atlanta once.
Speaker 2: I've been.
Speaker 1: I've been to Buckhead.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You don't mess with the South.
Speaker 2: I know I do.
Speaker 3: I just I mean, Atlanta is like the boogie South.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is. National's kind of boogie sometimes too. Now now yeah, when we first got here, it was like that was only five years ago too. It's crazy, huh yeah.
Speaker 2: Now it's like, I don't know, I can't tell you.
Speaker 5: It is crazy how much people talk about because I've only been here a year and everybody's like, oh yo, you have no idea how much it's grown.
Speaker 2: It's changed. It's changed so much. Yeah, you don't even understand.
Speaker 3: When I first got here, it was like you got here in thirteen. Yeah, thirteen, we didn't even have a skyline like now we do. Like it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's starting to get up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's starting more and more and more.
Speaker 3: But the funny part is they building all these apartments and they only like thirty percent full all of them, and you're constantly building more and more and more.
Speaker 2: But then it everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they don't realize, like the rent is so expensive, but the minimum wage is still the same.
Speaker 4: You have to raise the minimum wage to get people to break these aren't means.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well the apartments to the A lot of these things are not well built.
Speaker 2: These times aren't great.
Speaker 1: Aren't well built, and they're going for ridiculous amounts of money and you can rent them out for do you. I got an Airbnb three three zero two unit be Foliciau Street if anybody's interested. But that thing, yeah, we'll plug Christmas.
Speaker 2: I won't put the address on there, but we do.
Speaker 1: We read that thing out, dude. I read it for seven grand a month. Dude, it was like not even twenty five hundred might be twenty hundred.
Speaker 2: I don't even know. Yeah, but that's all you're not gonna find that.
Speaker 1: It's a solid little spot I'll be on.
Speaker 2: Usually you'll get seven or eight doing airbnb. Yeah, like a long term renter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my long term renters out soon.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you're doing long term. That's different. You know what I'm saying that Airbnb like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know it's airbnb capable. Came to me and was like, I want to long term rent, and I was like, you got it?
Speaker 3: Ball Oh cool, because I you know, I didn't airbnb and did some some strange things with a little bit of change in Airbnb. So I don't know like how people how people could just like rip them out to just you really don't know, like what what what's it?
Speaker 1: What's what's more?
Speaker 2: Just saying like, you know, trash the house pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well if it's not yours, I feel like like I get into a hotel, dude, I go a little crazy sometimes. Yeah, especially for drinking with the boys.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'll throw off Oh yeah your bro did that to my place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, my brother did. Yeah that was a single. Yeah, No, that was hilarious. He wasn't that bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was kind of bad, Taylor so bad. Years later we talked, we have this one.
Speaker 1: We have one night we went out. Dude, it was wild. We went we we were at Delaney's house and we had a bunch of people over there. You were in twelve twelve twelve back. Yeah, and dude, you had a nice little spot, so you had a good little view of the downtown and everything.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a cool spot. And you had that that Honda motorcycle. You still got that just sitting in the middle of the living room. That's a smooth little.
Speaker 2: That's a deal that's that's a deal breaker.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we have like these people over and like this is like miss Me and the Laney. We're both single, and we're getting little crazy. And my brother ends up coming over and he's just boozing it down. He's drinking a bun. We're all drinking a lot, and my brother leaves. A couple of minutes. It comes back and his eyes are all glossy and he's got like that bloodshot look. He's been throwing up unto Lanny's toilet. And so I stay the night at the Laney's house and the next day, where do we go. We go to tavern. We go to tavern in Midtown and we're sitting there and people come up to like, oh, the Laney off the Lady Walk and they start coming up and they're like yeah, yeah. They start coming up and they're talking to us, and people people are just start giving us drinks. It's like eight in the morning. We're hung over eight in the morning and over dude start giving us drinks and we look at each other kind of striker shoulders, like I guess it's going down. So we start we start putting down drinks and it's like, dude, there's bachelorette parties coming up. It's like literally at this tiny little table just me the landing and there's like ten to fifteen people like around us. Just then we're just talking over the place is where we were for about twenty minutes, and then we were drunk again.
Speaker 3: Literally clearly we didn't take We put on the same exact clothes we had on that night, didn't take no showers.
Speaker 2: He woke up like I'm hungry, let's go eat. I'm like, let's eat.
Speaker 3: We got mad, mad still because we were supposed to go play Mortal Kombat or nobody.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to go to my place and go play video games, video game.
Speaker 3: It was like we're gonna We're gonna eat and go play video games. I'm like, I'm down because I'm like, I'm not feeling so good. Right, get to the place. Like you said, they like the lady and Taylor. That's the Lady and Taylor.
Speaker 2: Like we hear them. I'm like, bro, it's about to go down. We're like, what do you mean. I'm like, watch no.
Speaker 1: More than five minutes du people were on it getting after it. So we started drinking. Like it takes us about twenty thirty minutes to get to get back to the rare form we were in the night before. And we're like, okay, here's the deal. This is the lady talking. Here's the deal. We're going go out to Anic because we're doing like crawfish boilers over. We're like, we're going with that crawfish boil and then after that then we'll go to your house and play Mortal Kombat. Like Mortal Kombat just came out, like we never really played it. We never really like, hey, al right, cool, So we go to this thing. A couple of drinks there A couple hours later, all right, let's go to this spot. We go to the next spot we end up at. I remember we end up at Acme. Was it Acme that you were looking for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So we went to met up with uh Dad, yeah at.
Speaker 1: The top, formerly known as Dad. I am, I'm Dad. Now, Okay, this this guy named Rob. He's actually a.
Speaker 2: Really good dude, really good dude.
Speaker 1: He's uh, he's like a national staple, and he like threw He's like this forty five year old, fifty year old dude who threw parties but like no one over the age of twenty eight could come.
Speaker 2: But he was the oldest, the oldest dude dude, and we had these.
Speaker 1: These awesome pool parties. I'm gonna go there, have a lot of fun. Anyway, we met up with Rob Dad at the time, I'm dead and we're drinking or whatever, and you and I start boxing like we're drunk.
Speaker 3: We start we're stairs on the stairs, like literally slamming it on the stairs.
Speaker 1: Fake like shadow box cracks me. Yeah, so I I end up pitting Delaney in the face. So I go and I hit him with the left and the jaw and like dude.
Speaker 2: There's like there's like.
Speaker 1: Security guards watching million people get scared. They're like, oh ship, and we're like, yo, we're good. First off, planning kind of took a shot. I'm not gonna lie. I didn't mean to, but he leaned into it and I was like, I faked it, and so I swung and I caught him in the jaw dude, and these these security guards were like I thought he and I were about to throw down, and we're like, no, we're cool. I felt terrible about it.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, I'm like back to tell the dude back. He like what, I'm like, We're good.
Speaker 3: And then we just started like hugging each other, walk down the other stairs, go somewhere, have a couple of drinks.
Speaker 4: Go eat again again, and we go to act We go to Act Man after we eat.
Speaker 3: After we eat, because we went to the what's the place called the Chinese Place?
Speaker 1: That was the night before. Yeah, that was the night before because we was we were digging watching and I took my credit card. I was so drunk. Yeah, and so I had this Nixon, this gold Nixon watch.
Speaker 2: But no, then we went to Act Me after that.
Speaker 3: That was that that night that was that because he was like he was like, wait, where are you coming from to the kid and he was like, oh man, we just had a prim you like, here, here go a watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I gave him his Nixing watch.
Speaker 1: Just like a five watch. I thought I was the man.
Speaker 4: He was like, here, dude, here you go watch it.
Speaker 2: Dude was like, oh thanks Taylor, Taylor to watch it. Gave me a watch Nixon. I'm like, why do you do that?
Speaker 1: Because because I'm drunk and I'm an idiot dude. Next day I was so mad I give away that watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, we walk outside and I started like apparently started like peeing in the corner like it was like that he's just standing in front of me box.
Speaker 2: So then we go to Act.
Speaker 3: I didn't already done. Threw up like multiple times in the restaurant. I didn't even eat because I kept throwing up.
Speaker 2: So if we were it was getting down. And so then we get to act.
Speaker 3: Me I'm like, where where's Taylor. Taylor being he like, I'm going to the bathroom. We're sitting there.
Speaker 2: I'm like, where's Taylor?
Speaker 4: Like they like, yeah, where's Taylor.
Speaker 3: Every level we go to every bathroom. Finally I see him coming out the bathroom, watered eyes, glassed eyes, like bab been throwing up.
Speaker 2: Honey, no question, I've been throwing up. I'm done. Then we end up going to Losers.
Speaker 1: We always end up Losers.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, I'm bad.
Speaker 1: Like So it started. We drink the night before from like what like nine to.
Speaker 2: Two in the morning.
Speaker 4: It was the same thing we went from in the morning to but we.
Speaker 1: Went woke up at like nine, yeah, and then we drank. It was like eleven thirty at Losers, and I remember like we were walking in we had one drink and you're like, my gone, I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: So did you guys get drunk that second night? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was eleven thirty.
Speaker 2: We got like a double drunk. You got drunk. We had drunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had like a bender weekend, like it was a Friday, Friday night, Saturday day and night thing.
Speaker 2: And You're like, what thirty yeah, four yours. But I'm saying, like you're feeling at that time, he's coming out of his you know, yeah yeah at that time. Yeah, I was still drinking.
Speaker 3: I was I literally went home out. I'm like I can't do this anymore. I don't even know how Rob can do it. Like Rob was so old he stopped drinking.
Speaker 4: That's why he wasn't drinking. Yeah, yeah, he stopped drinking.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah it was bad.
Speaker 1: It was cool. I mean people want to stop drinking that dude. For me, Like, I'm kind of at the point now I'm like, I don't even care to drink anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't drink.
Speaker 1: I'm not about like if I if I haven't, you do get drunk.
Speaker 2: I'm just like hung over the next day. I'm just like feeling just like, man, I don't need.
Speaker 1: You waste the day. That's the thing that I started. You start to realize like how like your days are so important and so you go and you drink and the next day you're you're roomed ruin. Dude.
Speaker 2: Steam room party, Yeah, you're all about that. I love a steaming room.
Speaker 1: What you don't like the sauna?
Speaker 3: No, I don't like the sauna. It's like it's too hot. I just feel like it's burning me. Other than I want to get a sweat, like I'm in there to lose the pounds. Like in steam room, I'm dropping it and I'm doing the workout though, like I feel like that helps my conditioning as well, because like I'm I'm in there, like you said that P ninety he does that.
Speaker 2: To you too, though with a condition Yeah, what's that?
Speaker 1: What's the heat proteins?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like your heat proteins get released. But like with conditioning, once you have your heart rate over a certain I want to say, like limit, and you're either working out or your heart rate stays above that, you start getting like endurance benefits from you know, mainly a sauna, but if he's working out in the steam room, he's getting that elevator heart rate and keeping it up there. Because like say you say you work out, and right from working out, you go with your heart rate up, go straight into a sauna. You're getting a lot more benefits from that workout because you know your your heart rate is up, it's working hard, you're trying to like calm, you're breathing and doing everything.
Speaker 2: While in the sauna.
Speaker 5: There's like a lot of good benefits from that. But yeah, you're always getting the peanaty X in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I stayed doing it.
Speaker 5: You open the door, you kind of like wait for a little bit of fog to go and then you just see like a black dude in they're hitting dips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boy, yeah, we're getting that through.
Speaker 3: People like you don't feel dizzy, you don't feel like you're gonna pass out. I'm like, man, I've been doing this for like ten years. I'm pretty much used to it now.
Speaker 2: Got yeah, speaker in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got the speaker. I'm knocking it out. I'm gonna knock this out. I'm gonna get this right A.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, too, is you listen to every kind of music everything. I was someone said to the other the day, what was I always good Morning Football? When you came on and they're like, what teammate ofviewers would be Blossom? Tylor Swift and like he he, like, I'm not about to put somebody on Blossom, Like Yo, Delanney will play anything anything like you. There was a you went through a fake phase with the Dell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still I still like I'm waiting on thirty two to come out.
Speaker 1: You know, her next album.
Speaker 3: That should be her next album, you know, I hate I think she's going through a divorce right now.
Speaker 4: Usually when something bad happened to that's when she drops that heat.
Speaker 1: That's so sad. Dude, the horse is terrifying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you actually listen to promise?
Speaker 4: Uh, yeah, I've listened.
Speaker 2: I've been.
Speaker 3: I just started listening to them about like two three months ago. So like Jerry is Race Car Driver is one album and then call me mister mud.
Speaker 2: I think is awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they they're there, you know, I like him. They use a lot of instruments and like make they pretty good.
Speaker 2: I like them.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Dude, we're rolling on this pod. Well what are we at right now, Zach?
Speaker 1: What are we at forty five minutes?
Speaker 2: No, I'm guessing an hour and thirty. No, way, just say it out loud.
Speaker 1: You're in an hour twenty our seventeen. You have to do part No, dude, this one this is one part. This is one part better it's the salt.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I know. But two parts is like, you know, build up more with Delaney, two shirts with.
Speaker 1: Just have to any on again. How's that sounding?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm cool with that. Braddy.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm thinking. The next time you come on the show, we got to start launching your vintage store.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, I mean we can do it through.
Speaker 1: The bus to this thing. That's the deal. These dudes, take this stuff out and we could do like, hey, come down to the bus.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't have a lot of product to sell now, I mean I can.
Speaker 1: I can get pissed. I'm over here selling I'm looking tall stuff and we'll take all the ship out for you. Dude, get on that ship man.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I am any product right now, right now. It's just my personal stuff. So if they really want to buy it, they're gonna have to spend like four hundred because I wore it so and I haven't watched it so you get the smell of the must and also where it came from that ad attic.
Speaker 2: What's the price range? What that price egg said about? Honey, I give it.
Speaker 3: I'll sell it Ford for the musk because I mean you could probably vouch for this. I probably will wear this, but like five days, Yeah you probably. I mean you're the same type of dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah for five days? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Still it's a good stanch on there. You're looking for a good the Landy Walker musk dude, he got it right here every day.
Speaker 2: Sell that shirt right now for a grand my budgets talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, can people will always be like that. You got the same thing, or I said, if I put it on the floor when I got.
Speaker 2: On the bed, Yeah, it's getting back it's getting back on. And I go to work.
Speaker 3: I played football, Like what what what do I need to dress up for to go into a locker room, to get in the hot tub, to take a shower, to put on Titans clothes? What getting dressed up for? Like, I see if I had something to do after that. But at the end of the day, I will go to a signing like this. I would go to a meet and greet like this, Like I mean, I want to be comfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah you were.
Speaker 1: You were in that same hat and a good Morning football fan. They tried to make you take that off.
Speaker 2: What I say?
Speaker 1: He said, I'm gonna leave. There's commercial break, Like literally, dude, it's crazy out there.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize how like real good Morning Football is. They like they move and go yeah, and they like looked at me about ten minutes before you came on the way, Hey you're intro Delaney, And I was like kind of like, oh, ship, what am I gonna say?
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: It was a fun time. I love that stuff. I love going on and doing that I'm not.
Speaker 2: Good at reading things, but you're good at being you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can, I can. I can go and just like kind of go on a ramble if I need to. But yeah, if you if you're gonna be good at one thing, do you be good at being yourself.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's Taylor because they was like, he's so good. I said, man, he's just being him, like he that's him. When I was downstairs and they and I've seen him talking about the hat right the whole time, and I had that because they were trying to do my makeup, like you want us to brush your hair. I said, for what, I'm wearing the hat. They okay, And then when we got up there, he was like, hey, you gotta take the hat off. I said, well, I guess I'm not doing the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, because it's yes, I'm not doing the show.
Speaker 2: Well the show the show looks. They start laughing. He's just like, dude.
Speaker 1: Well they looked at because they're like, hey, this show is sponsored by Dodge or whatever. And your hat said Chevy on it.
Speaker 3: They thought it was a Chevy hat, but I said, this is actually for those who sin Remember, I said, yeah, this is not a Chevy hat. They thought it was a Chevy's hat that I was represented, and I said, actually, this is for those who sin, So if you want to take your hat, I'm not doing the show.
Speaker 1: Chevy picked Chevy picked up that, saying the heartland of America that was their branding way back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is what. It's a vantage though coming in our podcast, which is is true.
Speaker 4: It's but it's a vintage hat and obviously I wasn't taking it off.
Speaker 1: Now it's a dope pat.
Speaker 3: So I told him, I guess I'm not doing the show. And then I looked over to her, like they act like I care about being on this show.
Speaker 2: She was sitting, Yeah, he is kind of killing her. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess I guess. Bobus here now, dude, weep.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having this their first one.
Speaker 3: I'm glad I got to get on me. I'm like, I told you, we have some personality, so do you? So it fits perfectly. And thanks for having me mates the road.
Speaker 1: Baby, let me get one of them. That's good ship.
Speaker 2: Oh we left you hanging. Oh no, we could do that. I'm doing it.
Speaker 4: Three triangle.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be the touchdown celebration when we all when I scored, I want all of us just tip it with that.
Speaker 1: Remember what was that? After the Pro Bowl? They're like, we know what what is that? What is that whole thing? What are you guys doing? You're like, no, we can't talk about Yeah, we can't talk about what.
Speaker 3: They really wanted to know. They was like, what did you and Taylor do? I'm like, oh, there's something between us. It's it's something we all do.
Speaker 2: On the team.
Speaker 1: It's something we all that's just you and me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I just I just said that. So they went to look too further into it.
Speaker 2: Work.
Speaker 1: Damn man.
Speaker 2: Where can everybody find you?
Speaker 3: Social media at Delaney Walker eighty two. That's for everything, Instagram, Twitter. If you want to go to my foundation is Delaneywalker dot org. Donate some money, buy some shirts, help me out.
Speaker 2: With the foundation. What's your foundation about us?
Speaker 4: Delaney Walker gives back pretty much.
Speaker 3: We try to help fifty two thousand inner city kids with education, health, and pretty much football skills.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, man, I love that you killed it, dude.
Speaker 1: You were a great for You were a great first guy.
Speaker 4: Serious kill Yoh thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 2: This was a blast. Can we come back, Mate's do it.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you right now, you are tuning into busting what the boss look us up on all social media platforms, my babies, I'm talking about Twitter, I'm talking about Instagram. If you're thinking about YouTube, let me tell you right now, guys still have not figured it out.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: That's Cardboard Films. Their production is quality, but their consistency is Try now, let me tell you right now, we just had a great delay. A walker on number eighty two on the field, the number one in your hearts, playing fourteen years in the league with Benjamin button disease. Baby, he gets younger day by day. Thanks for tuning in. We don't have sponsors right now because no one even knows who we are, but eventually we will. And if you're tuning this podcast right now, that means you're one of the few to begin the strong push to the den which will come the farther we get into the cast. Baby, you were busting with the boys.
Speaker 2: Have a great day.
Speaker 1: I'm your dad. This is Will Compton. Big hugs and the tiniest kisses.
Speaker 2: You've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Have a great day.