Speaker 1: Talk Talk Talk, So we're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talks.
Speaker 2: What's up y'all? Thank you for tuning in for a new episode that we talked back the show dedicated to you, Dreamism, Chasings, Taddy want to leave you all the niggas in twenty twenty three, oh game, And we left the holes niggas behind y'all all the way behind a home MJ holiday. What's up to you?
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all is Tam Bawn. I love y'all so much. Thank y'all for tuning in again.
Speaker 2: It's a new year, is a new meat baby, Yeah, I definitely feel a new bitch. I feel real new.
Speaker 3: I feel very much ready for twenty twenty four. I've been writing down all my goals and all that show y'all know. Last week we did a whole episode on how to create your resolutions keep them following through. You know, it's just a little tips. So I've been following the tips. I don't know what y'all doing, how is your weekend? And how is your holiday?
Speaker 1: So I didn't really do anything for New Year's too much. I sat on my patio like the crown drop was right outside my door, Like I can literally see it from my patio because it's in the Adelie in the side of my building.
Speaker 2: The crown drops just said it. They do that in Charlotte's. I didn't know that. For Queen Charlotte's. I didn't know that, you know.
Speaker 3: So I just watched it from my patio. It was so many people out there.
Speaker 2: We enjoyed a lot. The fucking kids, bitch we recording. He literally jumped like Summer sauted off the couch into a place. Yo.
Speaker 1: Why are neck friendie so stupid retarded?
Speaker 2: They got a death wish.
Speaker 3: Okay, So my first of all, before I even get into my holiday, my weekend and all that, y'all, we have a special guest when we talked back today, and you know, I should have probably introduced her in the very beginning.
Speaker 2: But anyway, here we are, Okay, we have Lisa got three or we talked back this weekend. Later on on the episode.
Speaker 3: I'll get into exactly what she does when we get into the meat and potatoes of this episode. But this is my friend, y'all. This is one of my confidants, my big sister. Okay, she's one of my people. She's uh, and my body tried, hey girl, and iced to probably have you. It's only take you two years.
Speaker 4: I thought it'd be a new year, new you, and there shame colorade, Why don't you anyway, My New Year's is cold, chill.
Speaker 2: I didn't do no clubs.
Speaker 3: I didn't do no church obviously. I just held out, held out. Oh yeah, y'all know what i'd be doing, laying the fuck up Happy New Year?
Speaker 2: That's all I had going off for real? What about Chi, Lisa? What'd you do?
Speaker 3: I brought it in with at home, you know, I mean just nice and quiet, and I watched just stuff on television, Like I watched this really good apocalyptic show on Believe it or Not to be huh to be because someone recommended it to me and it was actually like really good, and so yeah, Binge watched that with my son and we just brought it in New Year. He actually fell asleep with New Year, and my daughter was doing stuff for the New Year, so I stayed out to call her and then I went to sleep. That's yeah, you was watching to bring in new He was watching some apocalyptic ship.
Speaker 2: She was watching it. Let's be creator.
Speaker 3: I think it's we don't know what the fuck happened this year, but we got hope for the best, right spolitic as it was.
Speaker 2: More like what we went through over the last three let's say that, okay, but I consider that to be a foculoma. Can I call a name? Yeah? Okay, So it was called containment. I think it came out.
Speaker 3: Sine and a lot of winds that we heard that was new to us in twenty twenty on. That was introducing to our lexicon, right like gain a function, you know, that was in this movie. And I think the movie came out in twenty sixteen, so it was it was really interesting. And there was this this fine chocolate brother in that thing, okay, And I'm telling you, he looks so good that I just kept on watching it.
Speaker 2: Okay, y'all.
Speaker 3: So I was a falling get we like those bones do it every time. And he was a he had a good role. He was strong, you know what I'm saying. He wasn't playing no week role. He was strong and he was fine and he was just being fine all over the whole series.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, you know what I watched over the on New Year's Day.
Speaker 1: So one of my friends that I'm getting to know right now. He's very into filmed and uh, he's an actor. And he told me to watch Full Metal Jacket. Have you seen that movie? It's so old from it's nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know, have you ever heard the say me love you long time?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'll say that all the time, and people like come on, give me, like let me Like when I'm begging for something, I'll be like, we love you long time, thinking it means I'll love you forever?
Speaker 2: Yo? What you thought I'd tell them people? I was gonna fuck, bro. I did not know that.
Speaker 3: All these years I've been saying yet the people telling him that I would love this forever and literally.
Speaker 2: Telling people I'm gonna fuck that. What happened on them? For them? That's when it comes from like the Asian massage places, right, we know it was like a prostitute. Yeah, a prostitute on the corner.
Speaker 1: I was telling the uh you know, you know the soldiers that were in Vietnam that for fifteen dollars, she would love them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I never y'all had thought othing about prostitution.
Speaker 3: But mommy, you couldn't possibly think that that was something positive. Look was any long time. Yeah that's Molly, Ah, were so hardy.
Speaker 2: I don't you know what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I blind me loved you long time, man. I will always your always be in your campatitude.
Speaker 2: Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 3: I think about how much I say that ship and almost fell on the floor watching.
Speaker 2: The shit got it off and me without sh the youth little head mercy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get in a stupid internet dude, y'all.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Cardi B is that doorty daddy's slash husband. They send me the holidays together. I don't know who cares, but they did. But this is right after she spent an hour so cussing out the public on a conference call on X cussing out the fans supposed fans anyway about how she didn't say they were back together, and this and the third and apparently she got some dick too. Y'all care you know what?
Speaker 1: I just don't understand what's going on right now where people feel like they.
Speaker 2: Need to update you on every step of their relationship. It is Cardi B is super siy.
Speaker 3: It's all these people like just telling us, Oh, we broke up, Oh we're back together.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't give a fuck. I don't care. I do not. What's all you got coming out? Do you have a song? Right?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Can we get on that? Call it cook? Yeah? The group chat, so she says, I want to be clear to you guys, because you guys are making your assumptions and I just wanted you to hear it from the horse's mouth. Was I clubbing with my baby father yesterday? Yes? Did I get dick down yesterday? Absolutely? Baby girl? Have fun like I wish, y'all. I don't ever want to see people break up for real, you know what I'm saying. Work it out.
Speaker 3: People not be together fifty sixty years and not have some bullshit going in relationship. Everybody has grievances with each other. You gotta work it out. You gotta keep falling in love. That is a process, it's a state of mind. So y'all might not like each other all the time, y'all might not even love each other all the time.
Speaker 2: But if y'all find a way to come back together, maybe for the kids, for the money, for because we we we be saying what you be saying.
Speaker 5: We still about loving marriage. We gotta love people when you love him. That part and fucking getting married for love and for poor people.
Speaker 2: Okay said.
Speaker 3: That's a whole nother show though, But I mean people will break up and get back together every day. It's fifty six thousand people broke up the same day as Cardi B and got back with their nigga the same day as Cardi B. Who cares, It's just normal life.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why people be so in the uproar like, oh, you fucking with him again just after you had us in the group chat.
Speaker 2: Yes, I am. You know, my favorite life for this year. This is my mancher for this year. So because once somebody says something and you just be like, so, what the fuck else can they say after that? And so you're back with your baby daddy, soap the fuck Like, movem all and girl, it's fine. The thing is, keep your dumb bull shit to yourself until you're really ready to walk away.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, just take your l's in silence. Please be cause even Supercent is back with her nigga.
Speaker 2: Okay, and it's fine. I never tell people to leave the man unless you get your laves what for real?
Speaker 3: And it sounds like it was mutual combat between those two, because that's a big bitch Okay, she's not getting beat up by nobody.
Speaker 1: She's little now, she's talking a out a little bit, but she's still six what. Yeah, she's tall, but she ain't think no more. She's smill goody new. She's still bigger than that man. And that fat bitch is still inside her. I'm pretty sure she would be beating not fat amy inside her. All right, let's talk about the Atlanta church for New Year's Eve. Everybody was in the uproar because this Atlanta church, the Dream Center in Atlanta. They were swag surfing and they played, uh, what's the other song that they played? Walk it out as of midnight? And people were upset about it. They said it was disgraceful, and it was sacrilegious and all these different things.
Speaker 2: What did y'all feel about it?
Speaker 3: So the preacher to the churches of William Murphy I heard it was actually a sneaker ball.
Speaker 2: It wasn't really even church.
Speaker 3: But you know, when you're dealing with church people, anything everything turns turns into church.
Speaker 2: Anything you do in the church the church that.
Speaker 3: Should look like a goddamn auditorium to me, I mean, but I guess that's our church is be looking.
Speaker 2: But anyway, it's a sanctuary.
Speaker 3: I am. Y'all know, I don't do the church stuff, so I'm definitely not opposed to. However, these people chose to worship for the New Year. They were playing like the songs about the cuss words and all that.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: You know, I understand where people it's like, oh, it's a time and place where everything they're playing sack your music.
Speaker 2: But I for the last few weeks, what have been what have I been saying that Jesus Christ was not a Christian? It was not a Christian? Like this is new age shit, we're dealing with it. Who will to say it can't change? So you can get little people into the church if that's If that's the way you want to do things. You want to reach out, you want to reach the young, the generation of people. You might have to implement new ways of doing things. And music moves people. So I don't see a problem with it. I think it's hypocrisy. I think it is you know a good picture of why so many black people are leaving in church because it's inauthentic. They're preaching one thing and doing something else. So you know, I think it was mean look, when I was watching the video, I started you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, and that being dropped, I was just I started moving a little bit, you know what I mean. So I was just like, but this is church, so you know, far be it for me to tell people how to do their religion. But for those people that are out there that think this is okay, also, that's mine. If it's okay for you, But leave the other people alone that are just more sparsely nature and choose not to be a part of that, that's it.
Speaker 2: Just play fair, you know.
Speaker 3: And me, for me, I fell right down the middle, like I was like, this is disgraceful.
Speaker 2: What church is this? So I can visit it? You know.
Speaker 3: It was like I was torn because you know, I would have rather you know how Kanye took a lot of secular music and made it gospel, Like he took the words out like if they would have said, yeah, if Peop would have said we swagging, but Jesus, we surfing but Jesus to the same beat or something like that, I would have been more happy with it because the lyrics, some of the lyrics to that song is kind of.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not yeah, Jesus was not doing.
Speaker 1: None of that stuff according to the Bible. So I do feel like there is a little issue with the music. But I get where the church is trying to be relatable, right, They're trying to, you know, minister to their flock and the way the flock heres.
Speaker 3: So I get that. But for the aunties and the big mamas in the back, that was like, Lord, have mercy, Jesus, I can't to watch nice service.
Speaker 2: And that was no aunties in there. It was all people our age. Well, I guess we yell aunties. Okay, it was a bunch of yell aunties and uncles in there.
Speaker 3: But imagine if somebody grandma was in there. I don't think that's the church. You think that church markets to grandma's. You think that's who'd be up in there. Because I was spoke to a few people who go to that church, and it's I mean, there's young people. It's a young congregation.
Speaker 1: My uh, one of my friends, she lives in New Orleans. She goes to a church where they smoke weed before the service start. The whole carrigation should get high in the park for the service, and that's just a part of that's a part of the service.
Speaker 2: Not to but you know, the temple is within you, guys. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Wherever you go, e church, it's you right, and you can make that sacred and holy and do whatever you want to do with it. Because I don't know what's going on in these buildings, don't. Yeah, So you know, along with the publicity he's getting now he's getting some negative publicity.
Speaker 2: The pastor of this church, what's his name, William Murphy, Hen's ex wife, Yeah, his ex wife con and John said is coming out and calling him a deadbeat Doddie. He has two cents sons he's not taking care of allegedly. But I mean, I feel like that all of that shit is that's all about right for the church.
Speaker 3: If you're making babies with people in the congregation, all the type of retuss ship be going on a church.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm like.
Speaker 3: So now y'all, y'all pull a hard stop when it comes to music, get out of here. Yeah, I just think you know, in every church the pastor typically is a male typically, but he a man first and a pastor second. So he had humor. Everybody gonna have a swaws and so I'm not gonna get put on blast. I have have you met a perfect pastor? I have not met a perfect pastor, and I've passed some conversation. Especially last year, I had a conversation with this guy who was I forgot what is his term was or his position in the church, but basically how he explained is like he protects the pastor. This is a pastor who even shot gave.
Speaker 2: Donkey the day once because he was hitting his baby mama in the fucking parking lot of the church, okay, and got arrested for it. This is somebody I'll followed. I feel like, if you are trying to lead people to whatever you need to be as close as possible to perfect, I don't like you can't. But is there is not real life. That's why you don't. You should put your trust in you and stop putting your trust in man other people, you know what I'm saying, and trust in God. But people then start believing that these people that are preaching to them are God.
Speaker 3: You're allowing somebody else to interpret what this word means to you as it pertains to your life. And that's just I don't believe that's how things are supposed to be. So no, man isn't perfect, but if you are, if you call yourself a leader, or you're leading this congregation, you need to be as perfect as possible.
Speaker 2: You can't. I feel like now it's a way of life of you making kids, you haveing sex with men and women in the congregation. This is the preacher like that shit is fucking weird to me, Like, what do we do it? Yeah? It is a slippery sorl it's your favorite. You know. The church seems to be a safe haven for people that have tore up the devil, you know what I'm saying, all up and down the streets or wherever they live, and when they decide they you know, they don't wore that out. Let me turn my life over to Christ. And these are the people ministering to a lot of folks. So that's we see a lot of that as well. So you know they're going to bring that street culture that they have with them into that, you know, and this idea that if I just you know, repent, I'll be forgiven because Jesus died for our sins and I'm covered by the blood, like Jake said, right, I just think that. You know, we don't need books to tell us how to be good people. It's something that you feel. It's a it's ae and so you know, like even as children, if you hit somebody and you make them cry, that you just hurt them and that doesn't feel good. But when you make someone smile, that feels good, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So human beings, like, if you're on the right frequency, you don't even need this type of thing. But when you have these individuals, it's like it's a it's a you know, it's a ruse, you know what I mean. And this is just a in my opinion, you've got these people prop on themselves out because they, you know, supposedly got saved.
Speaker 2: Now you're supposed to get saved.
Speaker 3: You never needed any other human being to be your own internal guidance system govern yourself. Let's talk about Slim Thug. Slim Thug says that he believes that, oh he's wondering, well he ever had that family dream happened for him because he's now created three broken homes. He has three big mamas, and he said in the video, all of them knew he wasn't going to be together when they got pregnant. Like, now you're around here with the towns too, beard of yours and trying to figure out whether or not you're gonna ever have the family dream or should he just keep paying his jobs board and not worry about, you know, funding actual love and getting married to a woman. I feel like I saw that video and it gave me a little relief, because you know, women catch hell for having kids and not having the man around, right they call him use goods or I saw a post.
Speaker 2: On time that said something like.
Speaker 3: Baby mamas is just for recreational purposes and some bullshit like that, like men too are shouldn't be as desirable? Well should I had all these kids with different women? Like why should we want you? You used up too? So now he's thinking about these things now later in life, after he, you know, made all these kids with other women.
Speaker 2: But what do y'all think about that? Did you watch the video? Tame this?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But the same way he hopes to have there. I hope he gets it. And women who have kids with multiple men, I hope they get it too. Shit, it's hard out here by yourself, so I hope they all receive You know that that dream. But you know, I'm a cancer. I'm a hopeless romantic. So I want everybody to fall in love and find that person.
Speaker 2: Especially baby daddy m Good luck to him. What about you, Lisa?
Speaker 3: You know A did knows this about me that And I don't mean to come down on anyone, but I think that we have normalized being a baby mother.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying so much that we don't understand, like how detrimental that is for children not to have both parents, but it seems to be like a part of our culture now and no one's talking about the damage and effects. But now we're having a sassy male apocalypse and you know, single her homes probably have something to do with that's it. Not the sassy milk, how populypt Where the fuck you got that from? That's hilarious. Black woman, we don't get blamed and black women and black mom's gonna get blowed for everything. And I think as we we we the God people gonna people always gonna blame God for some shit, So we gonna have to fix this thing.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's like the whole mind fuck is that everybody wants a meete clearly because you're having sex, Right, that's happening. So you want that intimate connection, so to act like you don't want the other part of it, which is support, nurturing, you know, guide, you know guidance, you know, like want help. It's just something that black women have been duped into this strong black woman you know trope. That is absolutely ridiculous because it's bad for the women, it's bad for the children, it's bad for the men, it's bad for everybody. So this is where we So, you know, Slim Thug, I mean, he's never gonna be like man at the year. He is what he is.
Speaker 3: And anybody that laid up with him and had children, yeah, they knew exactly what they were doing. So you know, but you know, I wish them all the best, do you.
Speaker 2: Stupid? Okay, So before we finished out with stupid in than news, y'all, let's talk about Boosy right, quake in the color Purple, because you know, Bossy don't fuck with the games at all. Okay, this nigga always got some shit to say, and it's understandable a lot of times, but it's the hypocrisy for me.
Speaker 3: So now I haven't watched the movie, Sam, you watched the color purple. Tell our audience what.
Speaker 2: The people who may not have seen it. What could Boosy possibly be talking about?
Speaker 1: The only thing I think he could be upset with. I mean, there's not very much homosexual activity in the movie. Is it's just a love song between Taraji and Fantasia. They sing to one another by a grand piano and then they wake up in the same bed together. I mean it's more suggestive than it is. Like, if you let your kids watch Pea Valley, you should have no problem. I hope nobody let their kids watch pa Valley.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Child?
Speaker 1: You'd be surprised. You've seen the little kids dancing and sexy real all singing in on them.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: People are allowing their kids to be exposed to all kinds of things very early. So and then with social media they have access to it themselves, you know.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: I mean I didn't think it was over. I didn't think it was like overtly sexual or anything. I mean, this is a society we.
Speaker 2: Live in right now. I don't know how you can like.
Speaker 1: Not expose your child to homosexual relationships in twenty twenty four. I mean, now, as far as watching people have sex, you shouldn't allow them to do that heterosexual or homosexual, right. I don't think that's due for a child's eyes. It's just not something that they understand fully yet. But that's for the movie. I didn't feel like it was like anything to walk out on, like Boosey said.
Speaker 3: So Boozy said, I had to walk out this color purple movie, and two other older couples walked out also because I had my little girls with me and it seemed like a he used a rainbow emoji. Love story, good acting, But whoever wrote the script is pushing the narrative hard. As a parent, I will not let my little girl watch this film. But you know he's a parent that raps about uh two bad two red moms kid.
Speaker 2: You know. So it's the hypocrisy for me. And it doesn't seem like I listened to you and I heard other people talk about.
Speaker 3: It doesn't seem like it was just like this crazy ass a whole sexual sex scene. So did somebody put Boosy up to this to try to bath the movie? Because what's happening?
Speaker 2: Well, you go, Boosy is Boosy. He be ready to remember. He was like, don't let him cook cut it dick off day. Don't let him.
Speaker 3: Cut it dig golf. He has a strong opinion about that, you know, always when it comes to his own kids and children, I guess because he definitely has homosexual lyrics when it comes to women. You know, it is hypocritical to put it in like wrap it up in a nice little bowl before you guys move on to the next segment. I read this comment under one of those posts that said, but he had no problem watching the original one with his daughter where mister was beating the crap out of Seatlee. Yeah, now that is something they did leave out. I mean, they're there, she got beat obviously, but the original one, it was getting the ass whipping away there. They just did not put it. And apparently back then, the color purple was being boycotted because of how black men didn't like like Spike Lee, like he didn't like how he was being Black men were being portrayed in the movie. So Spike Lee, along with a couple other black men, we're trying to boycott, boycott color.
Speaker 2: Purple even back then. So now Alice Walker wrote the color purple, this is a bisexual woman also, mm, so there's that.
Speaker 3: There's that, But you know what, I don't tell people how to raise ex kids. If you want to walk out, walk out, walk down the street.
Speaker 1: Wherever you want to go, baby bye bye.
Speaker 2: And you mentioned a little bit.
Speaker 3: Let's get into these kids t working to sexy Red because I didn't kind the volume on. I saw it and I saw the caption and I just sped on by, you know, because I feel like the Internet always wants to put the rest of the They put the worst of us out there to represent the majority, and I just don't feel like that's how most kids. But most black kids are in the house tworking and sexy Red or rich baby Daddy bye and Drake teacher in sexy Red. But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I think oftentimes some of these parents don't think their kids understand what they're listening to, But they understand better than you think. And you're you're really teaching them what the world is. So is there what you want to show your five year old? You know that's a lie. And they know the lyrics they're singing the.
Speaker 2: One skipping the cuss words, so they know exactly what's going on.
Speaker 3: There's a video of Sexy Red and her little son and he's acting so sweet tells her he loves her and kisses her in the cheek.
Speaker 2: She's like she's in the band, saying like how she just can't wait to drop this other baby and all that. So Sexy Red probably even expose her kids. That's at some point the parents, right, you gotta you gotta have some responsibility. But the kids are being raised by the unraised. So this is what we're getting. But here's the thing. I remember being a kid in the car, do you in line of us joke?
Speaker 3: You and I was singing along, you know, was singing along.
Speaker 2: And I don't think, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can't remember, but I remember being in the car listen into some shit I have.
Speaker 2: I remember my friend fouling her mama and wanted to beat our ass because we were singing. Last night, I was inside of you, like not really, I started that Sun? What group was that? That moon? Yeah, like we didn't know where was singing up next, singing it down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So maybe you know they're just I said, they do understand, And I said, maybe they don't understand.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 3: We're gonna see in about twenty years when we're elderly, and and these are the people who got.
Speaker 2: To take care of us. Yeah, so it's scary. It was apocalyptic likely. All right, y'all listen when we come back, let's break.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get into our episode this week featuring Miss Lisa gut Thrie.
Speaker 2: Will be right pay.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all, So we're back, And like I said earlier in the episode, we you know, last week we talked about resolutions and you know, how to keep them, how to set them, how to make sure you fall through with your girls for twenty twenty four. So this week I wanted to talk about the magic of it all, okay, and how changing your mind changes your world. Right, So we have a super special guest, like I said, Lisa gut Thrie.
Speaker 2: All we talked back this week. She has over twenty years of experiencing spiritual work, devination and chakra healing. She's an alchemist, a scientist, and a motherfucker superhero. Okay, and she's my fan. And we argue too, okay, just in case y'all want to know.
Speaker 3: Well when we talk about on So finally, okay, who you don't argue with aging?
Speaker 2: Who don't argue with me? Is the question.
Speaker 3: I'm so tying about out Who the fuck. Don't argue with me because I want to be initiating.
Speaker 2: Lisa. Yes, whatever, you can't bide me forever agent.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's get into this. Tell us about yourself, Lisa and what you do.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I do a little bit of everything, Okay.
Speaker 3: I am a spiritualist, you know, I'm a person that works with others to kind of help guide them.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I like to say that because I don't like to be other people's leaders, if you get what I'm saying right, kind of what we're just talking about in the internet, you.
Speaker 2: Know, segment.
Speaker 3: You gotta follow yourself. So I don't like people following me. I don't like, you know, propping myself up to be you know, I'm a light, like a pathlighter, that's what I do.
Speaker 2: I like the path. I show you the way, I give you the tools, and it's up to you to use it. Right. So I'm not one of those people that you're gonna come to.
Speaker 3: Other people are gonna come to and I'm gonna like, ooh, I'm gonna magically, you know, change your life. So if you're that person, I'm not your girl, but I am the girl for the people that are serious as men, women, whatever, young adults, old adults. It doesn't matter that that are willing to know what techniques that you need to apply to your life to actually see positive changes.
Speaker 2: A lot of the things that we experience in our lives, we don't know this because our entire being of who we're gonna be is pretty much set by the time we're about sixteen or seventeen years old. Okay, these particular lower three chakras have already been formed, and so if you want to make shifts and changes, then you have to delve a little bit deep peper into the subconscious mind to reprogram it from what you were not in control of, you know. So that's what I do. I help people do that. I do consultations, I do courses, I do audio.
Speaker 3: I have a Patreon, also have a YouTube channel that is still kind of new, you know, I need to you know, I will be creating more content on there. So that's mainly like my passion is helping other people navigate through this third dimension.
Speaker 2: That's it, ye'ahll. So, Lisa has a community called the Matrix and Veil, which I'm obviously a part of, right, But Della listeners a little bit about the Matrix and Veil and how you guys started, how it came about.
Speaker 3: What you know, all all these years, all I've done is like pretty much just I've helped people, you know through you know, on social media all over the place. But you know, the pandemic happened and I was home all the time, so I ended up being on this one social audio app and uh, you know, the brand was created from there. That was like three years ago, and people wanted more and more of it, so I made it more streamlinlined, I made it more accessible to a larger amounts of people, and the you know, matrixun Veil was born from that. You know, I talk about things from you know, what people like.
Speaker 2: To Leila conspiracies. You know, it's just basically waking people up to the world around them and allowing people to see that things are not you know, what they always appear to be. Also the power that's within them. So it's like spirituality, but also what is going on in your reality everything all over the you know, that's going on like in the.
Speaker 3: News, on social media, whatever. People are a lot of people do not realize the type of world that they live in, and that the thoughts and the things that you believe are not your own, you know. So I spent a great bit of time doing that type of work and I'm on X now, you know, And so that's where I'll be in twenty twenty four. I'll be on XP on YouTube thinking about TikTok. Not sure how that's going to go. I have on Instagram and all that good stuff. But yeah, it was born like the Matrix on veil Brand. Although I have been doing this type of work for a really long time, the Matrix on veil Brand was born.
Speaker 2: Out of social audio during the pandemic.
Speaker 3: And I think a lot of people during the pandemic discovered, you know, and started to do different things or do things in a different way than how they had been doing it the whole time.
Speaker 2: I was no different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you'd said that most people have their chakras, their three lower chakras in place by the time they're sixteen or seventy. Explain to us what that means for someone who's ignorant to the idea of chakras altogether.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the way that, well, I should have said twenty one.
Speaker 3: But basically, who you're gonna be, You're already that person by the time you're sixteen or seventeen years old, right, But your first three, your lower three chokers are programmed by the time you're twenty one years old, because every chakra takes seven years. Okay, So the chapra, you see, your chakra, your solar plexus seven years, So that's the first three. You don't even develop all of your chakras until you're at the age forty nine because if you got and we're dealing with the seven major chakras, there's other chakras in your body, but we're dealing with the main ones, Okay, the seven that everybody is familiar with.
Speaker 2: So seven years. So if something traumatic happens to you at age three in the root chakra development period, then that is something that is going to, you know, be contributing to behaviors that you have as an adult. Right. So say, for example, you know, because the root chakra, what does it represent represents survival. It's basic instincts, it's.
Speaker 3: Food, water, sex, you know, I need to just survive. That's what the root chakra is. And each one of the chapras represents something different. But let's just say you're severely traumatized in the first seven years of your life, then you're going to be dealing with abandon the issues, you know, maybe struggling with poverty, you know, different things where you just are really dealing with the lack of mentality, whatever that one particular incident that happened during that time. Right, I can usually tell where I do consultations and people are usually always blown away by this and how I'm able to tell, like just from talking to them at what period of their life, in their early life that something happened to them based upon the things that they're just saying to me, you know, about how they're thinking about life and some of the struggles that they're having.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so.
Speaker 3: That's like a quick down and dirty. It's a lot deeper than that, but that's what we don't have but so much time. So that's a quick down and dirty about the chakras. How wild one go about resetting a chakra? You know, just a quick synopsis of that, right, So that is about reprogramming the self conscious mind. One of the things that I do a lot of work with is in our child work, Right, I do a lot of work with people on that, and it's you have to go back and rewrite the story right.
Speaker 2: And because we live in a quantum universe where we're always creating our own reality, we have the ability to do that.
Speaker 3: But most people are unaware that we do. Therapy is great, Like I don't ever tell people not to go to therapy. So you go to therapy to manage your mental health.
Speaker 2: And to make sure that you gonta do anything bad to yourself or create havoc in your life and for the life and the lives of people around you. So you need that, So go to therapy. But if you really want to get healed, like true healing, you're gonna have this really tough work of reprogramming and subconscious mind. And that's how you can go back. That's just one technique. It's meditation.
Speaker 3: I teach people how to do specific types of meditation, how to get into meditation, how to start if you're a new beat, where it doesn't take a whole lot of work, and just start to tune your mind.
Speaker 2: It's like a bicycle, like it's muscle memory, you know. So you start with guided meditation, and then you move into where you're able to do visualists and create these scenarios on your own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what would you say is the difference between meditation and.
Speaker 2: Prayer, Well, prayer it is began because when you're praying to something, you're asking an outside force to do something for you. When you're meditating, you understand that that power is within you, right. And so I know this is probably going to be controversial for a lot of people.
Speaker 3: And this is not to push back against I one respect everyone's belief their religions, whatever they choose to practice.
Speaker 2: I'm not that girl.
Speaker 3: You can and those people can contact me as well too, But and I work with people like that all the time. But there's a difference because the concept of God is that God is somewhere outside of us. But it's like if God, whatever we think God is, created us, and wouldn't we be of the same It's the same thing, you know, the same fusion of God. So when we like mini gods or something like that, I think at a basic level we need to think about that because then in the Bible they'll tell you, well, God gives your free will, because when you ask God, why the hell's got allow on all these bad things that happen on earth, you got free will?
Speaker 2: Free will exactly. But so we have that saying free will then and if we're creating all these bad things, certainly that's letting you know right there that you have the power to recreate.
Speaker 3: Your own life, your own reality. Okay, So that's the difference. When you're waiting, your praying is like you're begging some sort of external force to do something for you while doing absolutely nothing to help yourself. Along the way, when you are meditating, you're going withinside of yourself to create pictures in your mind to bring about the reality that it is that you know that exists, and in a quantum feel it's more for me for me, like you said, I wouldn't call it begging, per see, but it is asking a supposed higher source outside of you for something. Meditation is more about mindfulness, right, is more about diggering super deep within yourself to manifest whatever it is that you want and you got you gotta do the things.
Speaker 2: Also along the way, prayer, a lot of times people just wait for it, like some shit to happen, and they not actually do you know what they say, Prayer without works is dead. Like a lot of people just praying, they're not actually doing anything else.
Speaker 3: Prayer is right, it takes away the one thing that you need to change your life, and that is your own power, because you're giving it away because it's an external force. That's why I call it began right. Because if you have no food and you have no money to purchase the food, you have no means to go get or acquire whatever resources that you're trying to attain, and you're going to ask somebody else for it. That's a form of began right because you don't you don't have what is withinside of yourself to go out and to just do it, you know what I mean. So that's it's between the prayer and a meditation. What you're waiting for an external force to do it. And listen, prayer works, guys. You know why it works because you believe in it. For those people that believe in the prayer, it works.
Speaker 2: But you're really calling upon yourself, that's all you're doing. Well.
Speaker 1: I you know, I kind of disagree with you a little bit just because I you know, as an avid prayer, I don't prayer to I don't pray to beg I pray to give thanks and gratitude. My prayers are rooted in thanks for what I already have thanks for the things that haven't come to me yet, all those things. That's what prayer is for me is never begging. You know, even in my weakest moments, in my saddest times, I'm not saying, oh, Lord, just changes. I say things about being grateful for what it exists already and what hasn't come that's going to be good. So I think a lot of prayer is not just begging for something that I want right now.
Speaker 2: Do do are extra things? Yes?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I asked start to give me all the desires of my heart.
Speaker 2: But I don't beg. I don't beg.
Speaker 3: I'm not telling nobody not to pray. If that a prayer work, do whatever works.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. The universe is infinite. Do what works, and if the thing that you're doing works for you, then keep doing that thing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: For twenty twenty four, all I begged for is mental clarity, right, Mental clarity and discipline, discipline to make sure when I get.
Speaker 2: The thing that I'm manifesting that I.
Speaker 3: Don't fumble them. I have a discipline to keep them. That's all I need. Those are my only goals for twenty twenty four, clarity and discipline.
Speaker 2: That's it does all.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about magic, bitch, because you know, I say those up in a podcast and people be hitting me up, sending me all type of shit girl stuff, negative stuff, and positive things.
Speaker 2: About magic. So I want to talk.
Speaker 3: About a little bit about magic and your background experience and practicing magic. Mm okay, Well I'll just get into the background first. Like magic is always been a part of my life. I started doing magic when I was in high school. I started with candle magic, you know, and I definitely watched The Craft right for the magic girlies as you know, you know, you know what I'm saying, Like you cannot be a magician you never watched The Craft. I'm not kidding, but I'm kidding. So I've always a girl. That was my favorite movie.
Speaker 2: I was like, funny Water, You're funny Water, Wold woads.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we didn't lift ship, we didn't like we was trying to hold each other up.
Speaker 2: Beat abound for here not warm beach, ride off the I'm literally still do shit like that. Just one day. Bit some shit gonna move. You gonna be surprised.
Speaker 3: Well that's good though, because you were experimenting, but you know there's like we have powers, like we when you're dealing with Okay, so let me just go back into my background. So I've been doing magic since I was in high school. I think certain things are just called to people, and it was definitely something that was just in me.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. And I don't know why I was called to it, but I just was.
Speaker 3: I knew that innately the world that we lived in was not what people were seeing that it was.
Speaker 2: And I knew that there was a parallel or an invisible world that could be tapped into. I just always because you know why, I was always outside in nature. I was always like climbing trees. I was always at little lakes and riggers and stuff like that. It was at the beach, and I guess the nature spirits were like feeding me and talking to me because I just knew that it was more to I've been just this world, and you know, I was fascinated by that and also didn't feel like I really this was my home planet.
Speaker 3: And then you know, I started to do like candle magic. I bought the books. I went to a few people, This one lady from Guyana.
Speaker 2: Her name was.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call her name. She's no longer with those. She passed away a long time ago. But you know how we talk about.
Speaker 2: Being trained by like elders that passed information down.
Speaker 3: Now people go to get it. There was no such thing. If you got the power, you know what you understand. They know who has it too, and they teach. I learned a lot from her, you know what I'm saying. From his p I found her, So you know, I just kept going and going and just building up on my knowledge base. And you know, you practice, and you see the things that you do that you're able to manifest and bring things you know into your life or whatever. Most of dealing with magic, so let's not get into talking about a bit about magic.
Speaker 2: Most of magic.
Speaker 3: What people don't really realize is that it is you know, when you're dealing with the quantum realm, it's still with the quantum rum. You're dealing with your own subconscious mind. You're the magician.
Speaker 2: So it's not like okay, a recipe per se, like you go put a pie together.
Speaker 3: It is like that when you're doing spells and rituals, but that's mostly to just shut down the subconscious mind. It's not like, Okay, if I put if you, you and another person can do the same exact ration that works when one person doesn't work for the other. Why Because it's not just a recipe. The magic truly comes from within you. The actual the magic coming to pass is based upon your level of intent and your level of belief, and your your level of being able to cast that energy out into.
Speaker 2: The world to bring that back to you. That's it. That's all. Magic is simple.
Speaker 3: There's many different forms of magic, many different forms of magic. Is what they call it Loe magic. They have, you know, the high magic, which you see a lot of the people in Hollywood will practice a lot of this type of magic, her meticism, you know, they get into all of that.
Speaker 2: But there's different levels to it. But here's the thing. The key here, though, is that people are doing magic every day. You're casting spells on yourself and other people every single day, just doing it. So magic is about, you know, understanding that there is an invisible round that impacts this world as well, and you know it's learning different techniques so that you can basically harness those powers. I never suggest that you ever use this type of thing to control the will of others. Heay, Okay, don't do that. That's the most most women want to do, right.
Speaker 3: They want to learn a magic tricks that they can get that nigga good, I'll get some money.
Speaker 2: Look, that's the main thing. And I always tell.
Speaker 3: You you can't take take away people's free will like that because you can't get rid of.
Speaker 2: The them you want to. That is the word worst thing that you can do to somebody. Can you take Can you really take away someone's free will with magic? You can? But I'm telling you, and especially in the love dynamics relationship, you know between two people, when one person and they.
Speaker 3: Do like a bendover. You know what I'm saying, they dominate them bend over. They do that type of ritual on them.
Speaker 2: It's bad. They never have any type of happiness. You understand.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is fighting. It's a lot of violence that could end in death. It's just not worth it, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. Like I've seen it happen. Like I said, I've been doing this since I've been in high school.
Speaker 3: I've been around a lot of different magical like people that you will never see on the internet. They're dead now you know what I'm saying, like this is the people that I learned from, the women that came from different places. You know what I'm saying that they knew You're never going to find those fellos in a book any damn where.
Speaker 2: Okay, and they was put in they do it.
Speaker 3: I had a friend of mine that did it to another friend's dad and married this man that app So I'm not making this up like it has gone. That was the most tolortious relationship. And then she had a set of twins and then one of her twins ended up dying later on in life. And no, because she was losing this magic like she was. She didn't know it herself, but she would go to people to do these things. So I highly, you know, do not recommend that you guys do that, you know, because that is a desperation energy. Anyways, you guys, you know what I'm saying, Like that means that, like you don't love yourself enough to know that what you want is also wanting you. You know, don't do love you people, do a love spell on yourself to attract the type of man that you want to you. That's how you do a love spell. Okay, So would you consider yourself more Glinda and I do all the things.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be different situations that call for different things.
Speaker 3: You understand what I'm saying a lot of times people, and this is why I want to put out to the black community as well. You guys, you know know that we're always dealing with circumstances of incarceration and injustice. And for the amount of people I see walking around marching in the streets and crying about this stuff, if you guys understand how to do magic, you could turn that court system around.
Speaker 2: You could free your people.
Speaker 3: Like That's that's another That's one of the best ways, in my opinion, outside of just manifesting things for yourself, is being able to free people from the thing.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm gonna share this with you guys that I know your audience might be like, Oh, what the hell is she talking about.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say it anyway. When Tupac, I know half of y'all don't think you even think Tupac is dead. But when Tupac, he'd been passed away. But at one point in my life Tupac, I had like an inter action with him on the astral plane and Tupac is there to help He's like a figure like the deity entity that will help you if you tap into him, to help you free people from prison. That's what he's Wait, the astral plane. Hain'te that at the stadium?
Speaker 2: Moving to shut up? That's the cowboy stable. They're out with you story. Shut up. He'll go all over here. Tell us what she's just over on the plane. Oh that's not the cowboys fall you what? Okay? So far listeners who don't know Lisa, what is the astroplane? Okay?
Speaker 3: So the if you okay, the astral plane is when you go to sleep at night. Guys, when you go to dream and you have all these different scenarios, you're in the astra plane. So there's there's different like there's about It depends that it varies depending on which school of thoughts you're listening to. But just for the sake of this podcast, let's say there are seven levels of existence. We're on level zero, like we're at the base of that, right even if you look at the we're in Mount Kuth right that and so the astra plane, so it shows you there's like the Divashanti plane, there's all these other different planes that you know you cannot be and in physicality. So when you your dream world is the astra plane. So when you're seeing like people, you hear of supernatural stories like ghosts and things like that. People they're on the ashwal they're trapped. They cannot move beyond this realm.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying. So that has happened. So the ashra plane is the non It's a non physical Earth, because it's just like Earth. All the things are there, you know what I'm saying, like the same landscapes. There's snery. There's a book by CW. Ledbetter is called The astra Plane.
Speaker 3: I did a whole breakdown on this on the social media social audio app that I need to stow upload. I did this last year, but I need to upload this. But I tell you it will blow your mind, okay. And that is also having this type of knowledge is going to help you to become more of a powerful creator because then you understand the nature of the reality that you're in. You understand the third dimension, this dimension, you understand the different things that's going on, the nature of your world. So it is basically a shadow of this world. When you die that's the first place that you're going to go. Your body, your soul, your spirit is going to go to the astra plane, and so you have a weighting period that you have to be there.
Speaker 2: It's not purgatories, nothing like that. Some people get lost over there. I don't know if y'all ever use so what the gohal swhisper or that show where people like heck, that happens, especially when they die very suddenly. Okay, they didn't expect to die, you know, they didn't know they were going to die. They may have had a brutal car accident or something like that and then boom, they're gone. There.
Speaker 3: It takes some time, you know, to figure it out, and they have to know how to traverse, you know, out of the astral realm and to keep going on up and up and up outside into the etheric realm.
Speaker 2: So you said to do was there with Tupa?
Speaker 3: I said, in my dream you see what I'm saying, So like to a dreams through meditation, he came to me.
Speaker 2: I don't say I was with him, but he came to me through a candle. I channel a lot of information, and so it was a.
Speaker 3: Channel that came to me that he was like a patron saint of in you know, helping free black people from incarceration. So people can work with him and call on him if they're doing they want to do that type of work. I just highly recommend that if for nothing else, you know what I'm saying, stop being victims and become victories.
Speaker 2: Highs your power and free some people, like for your people out of jails, you know, all these prisons and stuff like that, they don't deserve to be there. Use the magic people are doing. I think more people understand that than not.
Speaker 3: Because I made a comment on this post recently after Jonathan Majors was found guilty on these misdemeanors, and I said, never.
Speaker 2: Go to the court, never go to court without voodoo. And then everybody was like damn right, Like yeah, like these they they are practicing it within within these governments, within within these different structures we have within our society.
Speaker 3: They are practicing magic on the people every single day. So why are we not using essay energy to benefit our lives?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean if you walk into a court system and just look at the sels, if you can just look at you know a lot of people are getting more into numerology. Nowadays, we know what the mass A lot of people know what the master numbers. It's more common place for people to be familiar with those topics and just check out some of the addresses and see the significance. Right, if there is a master likes just see the addresses.
Speaker 2: You'll have a lot of one one, one ones, two, two, two, three, three threes as these court addresses. This court addresses are either of these prisons. And it won't even be like you know, mathematically and sync with all the other addresses around it. They'll just have that address. Look at the seals.
Speaker 3: I mean the police officer is wearing a five pointed star. Okay, so you know that goes into deeper. It's a whole, it's a system. Getting more into chaos magic. What they're dealing with is they created the whole entity called it Eggregre. I also call it the American.
Speaker 2: Spirit, right, so that's a thing that you know, America is based upon this American spirit. Their performing magic on people every day and their main goal is to keep a certain group of people from you know, rising up to their true potential with this. With this magic, what they perform Timmy what's that you can see off of I twenty. It's a prison. You can see it from eye twenty like off of forest? Is that forest drive or no? Not forest driven? Everybody you don't know about the jails now, Like I don't know. I went for the girl I'm telling you as a prisoner or a visit job wants to spend a license when I was nineteen or twenty something, definitely been there.
Speaker 3: But it's a it's a prison in Columbia, South Carolina, and they have to start David All in the prison. It shines in the sky. That's that's like, that's weird to me that they would have that on a prison. But Lisa, how do you handle the skepticism on misconceptions?
Speaker 2: You know, when it comes to talking with people about magic, I don't write this is not for everyone.
Speaker 3: So if it's you know, I only deal with the people that are, you know, magnetically attracted to the information that I have. I don't go around trying to convert or convince people of anything. This is a spark that happens within you, right, And so we know we have seen a lot of like a lot of awakening since like the year two thousand we've been going through, like the different waves of people coming into awareness, right, And so this is just a respect for the human soul that I have and I think that we should all have it to where you shouldn't dis wrong. A lot of what I teach and explore goes more into what happens to you after you die. Do shit, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Not everybody has a soul. In order for you to transcend this third dimension, you have to have a soul because the soul is your light body.
Speaker 3: If you hear go, just like if you wanted to drive down the street to Walmart or wherever you go to target, you want to go to another state, you need a mode to come up transportation. So within us, and this is the part of the chakras, the seventh part, the seventh chakers are a part of this vehicle that we have. And so that's why the chakra work is really important because they have to be spinning like our engine for our body, and they have to be spinning, each one of them in a certain direction. So at the point of death, their level of consciousness with how you were able to pass away is what your after life becomes. So if you've been like you know, terrorized with you know this hell idea your whole life, then you could actually create that world for yourself.
Speaker 2: There was a really good movie with Robie Williams call What Dreams May Come with Also Junior was in it. He was playing like basically the Osiris role where.
Speaker 3: He was taking him through the afterlife okay, and you will see the marked difference between him and his wife, their experience and how he had to rescue for I don't want to give any spoilers. It's an older movie, but that movie never gets oh like, it's a really really good movie. You're probably gonna have to pay to watch it, but that gives a really good depiction the what you leave at the time of your death. Your level of consciousness is what is going to your afterlife will look like. If you're consciously aware, your crown chaper is open and you've done the study, you've done the work.
Speaker 2: Then when you get on the other side.
Speaker 3: When you first started the actual plane, there's many more planes for you to transcend.
Speaker 2: You go through a period of waiting. I think it's called the fifty the fifty gates of understanding in Buddhism. Okay, so it's not so it's like a it's like levels, okay, but you're still transcending.
Speaker 3: There's afterlives that look like Earth, you know what I'm saying. But it's different because you're not in the physical. See, we think the physical is the bee's knees, That's what we think. But it's not like he. It isn't like the only thing that makes us. People don't understand that being able to touch, feel, and do all these things is a slow, slow down vibratory rate. That's why we experience time, That's why we age, this is why we die, okay, but in order to be in a more an eternal realm than you're in a theoric realm. I did a YouTube video with Wayne Chandler, he's the author of Ancient Future, and we talked about the seven different you know races, the seven different night and also the different periods that these races live through.
Speaker 2: So if you guys gonna check that out. Is Matrix un Failed on YouTube. It's a really good video.
Speaker 3: I think it's probably like the last theory that I did last year sometime, but I'll have more content like that coming. So it's just because it's a very complex topic, right, and This is not something that you're just gonna learn from listening to other people. Yes, you know, when I do my recordings and stuff like that and I talk to people, I like to consider those primers. What what I do the book breakdowns and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I do a lot of those.
Speaker 3: But you're gonna have to read. You guys are gonna have to put in some work you understand too. Really, because knowledge is supposed to transform you. It's not supposed to make you feel like I know so much more than this person. It's supposed to be a real metamorphosis that as you are, you know, presented with more truths, different truths, it does something to the very fabric of your design and allows you to have a different perspective and you look at the world differently. You then begin to change inherently because you're rewriting all the things that were in your subconscious beliefs before. Okay, so that's just a little bit about the afterlife, guys.
Speaker 1: You know, I I try to treat people good and live in righteous lifestyle, so I doubt I'm going to any hell. But if there was a hill in my mind, it would be me in a hair salon and a line of bitches who all those are continued waiting on an appointment.
Speaker 3: Saying way of them I have heard?
Speaker 2: Why of them have heard?
Speaker 3: Like that's my hell in mind, man, it's just affinity of bitches.
Speaker 2: Just shit, I don't want to have four year too, right? When is it? Might hear I've been waiting. I've been waiting.
Speaker 3: Gud Yeah shame. So at least I know you want to talk about cornum jumping, So let's get into that. Yeah, what I want to just talk about, right, because it's a new year, and I'm gonna try to go over these like really really quickly. It's a new year, and you know, at the beginning of the year, everyone is like, you know, new year, new me.
Speaker 2: You know, everyone's setting their intentions their goals.
Speaker 3: Which is great, you should do that. I will tell you a hack though, for next year. Okay, for twenty twenty five. So whatever you decide that you want to accomplish in twenty twenty five, the next year started three months ahead of time. So when you hit that first month, you already part should away to your goal. That's going to make you stick to it and go even further. Okay, that's one tip. So you start early. Don't don't wait until January. Start in October, okay, start in September. Start put it. If you want to create a new business, you.
Speaker 2: Know, at least put the get the name, get the website, start something, Start putting it together. Start on whatever is that you're doing, so you already ahead. If you want to start going to the gym more often, start storing something small like walk and build up so by the time you get to that beginning point, which you know, there's no true beginning, but what people are marking off as you know, the new year, then you're already ahead of the game. Because this is there's many reasons why these New Year's resolutions don't work out for me because it's a lie. It's the same reason why diets don't work. Okay, because they have a subconscious blockage.
Speaker 3: Right, that's right, ladies, This is why they diet some work. It is the same reason why these New Year's resolutions don't work. Here's another trap thing about the New Year's resolution. It's too long. It's a whole fucking year, you guys, like, it's a whole year. That's too good, damn long. You get a little sight of your goals. So here's a tip. Make a three.
Speaker 2: Month goal, okay, quarterly goals for the new year. So when you sit down, when you write out what all you would like to accomplish in this year, write those things down quarterly. So if you take only one goal and make that for the first quarter, or if you have two or three, if you're you know, highly motivated or whatever, then just do it quarterly. Because what happens is you don't you have to hold yourself accountable because March is coming up, but way before December, right by the time you know you were worrying about this, you done starting not trying to get your summer body. All these things are happening, right, So make a smaller amount of time. Now. Vision bars work, Okay, they absolutely work. I'll give you guys an example. My daughter who doesn't no longer at home, she has a vision board in her room and she came over during the Christmas holiday and her vision board is still hanging up there because I didn't take it down. And the car that she just recently got, she was like, it's on my vision board. Oh my god, she didn't. She totally forgot about it that she had put that car on her vision board.
Speaker 3: But I have been teaching my kids how to manifest and how to use vision boxes and vision boards at a really young age. So they work. Why do they work because the subconscious mind. Because guys, I told you all about magic. I told you about the subconscious mind.
Speaker 2: It is programmed three ways, and that is through the subconscious minds program and through uh visualists, through images, right through trauma, and through repetition. Okay, so repeating something over and over again, you don't want the trauma part of that. You don't want that because that will we program your subconscious mind.
Speaker 3: That's just a bad thing to both people change when they have someone they lost, so they went through like a near death experience.
Speaker 2: That's that's the trauma, that type of stuff.
Speaker 3: But as adults, repetition and through through images, right, that's why they we have the Hollywood and the motion pictures. And people think they're not being programmed subconsciously by this, and they one percent are. So I would say something that you can look at something that's visually appealing to you, create a vision board.
Speaker 2: They actually do work, but set it and forget it. That's also a magic tip. Right when you're preciperating, like over your Oh, is this gonna work?
Speaker 3: Is that gonna work? That means you don't believe in it. You know what I'm saying, what you just did, and then you forget it. You do the magic and you walk away, right, you do the writer and you walk away writing things down.
Speaker 2: That's another tick. We're going to get into the quantum jumping writing things down?
Speaker 3: Why is that important? We talked about the astra plane. So it's a certain thing called a thought form.
Speaker 2: A thought form lives on the astra plane.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't want to piss your audience up. I'm just gonna be frank and just be.
Speaker 2: It's too late, your girl, go ahead.
Speaker 3: But this is a thought form. So does that thought form exist? And maybe I'll come back if you.
Speaker 2: Guys will have me, and if y'all want more topics like this, I'll being more than happy to come share, you know, these types.
Speaker 3: Of things with your audience or whatever. They can just make sure that they are following me. But it's a thought form.
Speaker 2: So before anything can come into our physical reality, because.
Speaker 3: We live in a third dimensional world, everything has to be physical. But it doesn't mean that that thing, whatever it is, doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: It first exists as a thought farm. Like you know what I'm saying, You were a thought in your parents' mind or your mom or your dad or whatever or both before you became a thing, before you became into physical reality.
Speaker 3: So did you already always exist? You did somewhere as a molecule, don't say as a little you know, sell you were there software. So that's how our thought like the things that we want. So literally having bringing things into existence is just like having a baby. It's the same concept, right, So this is the reason why how do you take it out of the.
Speaker 2: As a thought form? Because you thought about it, so it's a thought form.
Speaker 3: And bringing into reality, well you first, the first very easy thing to do is put it on paper, right, and then you can create the images that goes with the vision board. But there is a definite science about writing things down because when you write something down, you're writing it a law for yourself, like you've just created a new law. So that's why we don't say we definitely write in the in the present tense. Now right now, I am not I'm going to you know, I want to. It's I am because I am also is a three letter three trade three letters, and I am is actually the highest name of God.
Speaker 2: That's the highest name of God.
Speaker 3: So whenever whatever you say after I am, then that becomes a manifestation. So if you're saying negative things about yourself, you know after using the phrase I am, because that's literally a magic spell. I am is the easiest magic spell there is and people use it on themselves all the time.
Speaker 2: So that's what I wanted to say about writing things down. Make sure, guys that you're doing you're being very authentic because this is you and you. There's nobody looking. There's no there's not social media where you feel like you got to put on errors for other people. Whatever. Be authentic, be the best version of yourself. And if you feel as though.
Speaker 3: It feels inauthentic what you're doing, like in the sense that it feels inauthentic, then that's something that you have to work through. You can do mirror exercises, which is basically just looking at yourself in the mirror, looking deep into your own eyes, and giving yourselves the repetition of positive affirmations. You know, you can find those any place online. So those are things that work. So it helps you to remove those blockages to get out of your way so that you can do these techniques and actually accomplish your goals.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The other thing that I want to talk about is journaline. So jorenaline is really important.
Speaker 2: And when I say journaline, I don't mean journaline in the sense of you're talking about your thoughts and your feelings and emotional If you have a journal for that, and that's a way for you to express that's amazing. You should do that. But what I'm talking about today is having.
Speaker 3: A journal of your your goals, your manifestations, okay, and your affirmations. Those are really important. I don't want to overwhelm you guys. You don't have to do all of these things.
Speaker 2: You can pick and choose what you want to do, what feels most comfortable for you, but something that you can be consistent with, all right, because ajorenaline is a part of writing it down, making it happen. That was I said. I'm gonna order one of those leather bound because you can go on Amazon. They have like leather bound on books.
Speaker 3: That have like these old, raggedy looking pages, so it's almost like you have like your oil little spell book. And I'm gonna use that, yes, and I'm using that as my diary for twenty twenty four. Okay, really tell you what I do.
Speaker 1: And I've been doing it for probably a little over a year now, like just whenever I feel like it all righte Like like how you say I am, It's always I am. It's always in presentents, it's never in future tids.
Speaker 2: And I do it in.
Speaker 3: Threes, sixes, and nine the same sentences. I am wealthy, I am healthier.
Speaker 2: See she is during it, right?
Speaker 3: But pet doutn't understanding significant the significant of three six nine. So that's the magic in you that you don't even realize because three six nine of very important numbers. You know.
Speaker 2: I was just as signing before you guys were talking whether I was gonna scratch talking about the three six nine manifestation and go straight into quantum jumping, which could or intense. But now that Tammy's brought me up, I think it's a perfect segue for me to talk about for the audience, right, how to do this three six ' nine manifestation? So, Tammy, you just did this innately? Or did you just do it innately?
Speaker 3: I just started like I was like, I'm gonna do it three times, and then I'm gonna double it. Then I'm gonna do it like more, and then I would just keep doing that.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like I bet you, I bet you got worked. I saw, I bet you get what. It is working. It is working.
Speaker 3: It isn't like fully, you know, presenting itself in the full way that I wanted, but it's working toward it.
Speaker 2: I do. I do. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, So when Drake ain't my husband, girl, yah boy and Drake girl, get over it.
Speaker 2: Drake ain't gonna be nobody husband. Okay, that's not I'm joking. That's not part of my three six nine.
Speaker 3: But uh, I do that, and then it'll just be random and I'll just count wherever I was at the last time. The last time was nine, and I started backing with three. Okay, that's one way. I never heard of that before. So here's the thing with this is the science behind how to where we're doing magic, where we're doing these different things to try to manifest. Remember, we're trying to have a baby, right whatever it is that we're trying to make is a new baby, and we're tapping into the unseen world.
Speaker 2: That is just a shadow of this.
Speaker 3: World that we bring things from, okay and make it. It's the quantum field basically, so the three sixth not on.
Speaker 2: Nicola Tesla stated that if you want to understand the mysteries of this universe, you have to understand the three, the six, and a nine. Possessed with three six nine. I'm obsessed with it.
Speaker 6: So this is a real thing. It's a real thing. Saying it's a real thing, it's a real thing. It's a big deal because they're seeing that it has a lot to do.
Speaker 2: See our matrix. In order for us to be locked into this matrix, we're in a cube. What I'm saying that we're in a qube and then then there's a cube inside of the queue, which is a test wrap. I'm not going to get into all that today. But the how you escape out of the matrix is you got to deal with the triangle.
Speaker 3: If you look at a woman's womb, it's shaped like a triangle. So it's almost like a gateway where something is coming down that has something to do with three, the six, and the nine.
Speaker 2: That box boxes you in. That's why they say think outside the box. Think outside the box, Think outside the box. The triangle is different. When you put the upward face in triangle is a man, represents a man's fallace. When you put the downward face in triangle represents a woman's womb. You put them together, you're gonna get a six point to star. Okay that you see in a lot of these. You know, magic is a powerful symbol to work with. So just you using these represent three six nine. Okay, these triangles is in three at one point six at one point, not at the other point. The duality they the dual world, you know, the physical world represents ones and zeros. Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get nerdy here, I want to nerd out. So here's a quick down and dirty on how you late too late? Not anyway, because that like no can be exploded scientifically. They go hand in hand.
Speaker 2: Right, That's what I'm trying to get people to see. It's not whoah, you know what I'm saying, Like there is reasons behind how this universe works, Okay, and that is magic. But the three six nine manifestations, right, So, like what Tammy was saying, So we're gonna use the planetary hours. We're gonna use the hours on the clock, which is time, because we're stuck in time right now.
Speaker 3: So you want to at three am, if you can do this six times a day, right, you pick one thing that you want manifest, just one one thing that you really really want, but make sure that it's attainable and right, you believe that it's attainable.
Speaker 2: Okay, So they'll be like, I want to gain a billion dollars even.
Speaker 3: The next first quarter of you know, twenty twenty four, because it is not going to manifest.
Speaker 2: This is just not okay. And that's another thing people don't tell you. You have to be able to believe it. So make it a goal that you know that is attainable but for some reason you have not been able to do. If you want to buy a house, that's a big goal. If you want to manifest a mate, but you got to be specific, that's a whole another show. So on that. But find something and be very clear, you guys, you have to be very clear. There has been no confusion. You have to know. So at three in the evening, like three am, minute, three pm, six pm, nine pm. At three pm, you write that thing three times. At six pm you write it six times. At nine pm you write it nine times.
Speaker 3: Now, for those of you guys that you know what I'm saying, I want to go hard and the paint and you want that thing. Even then, baby, you're gonna have to set that clock to get up in the middle of the night at three am to do it again, six am, to do it again, at nine.
Speaker 2: Am, to do it again. You do not have to do.
Speaker 3: It in the middle of the night. I know some of you guys have families and you have very hectic work schedules and things like that, and you need your rest. But doing it for the evening, perre the PMS, it.
Speaker 2: Will be just fine. Okay. But if you want, if if those of you are a little bit motivarre motivated and you want to go hard, hard, hard because you really want this thing, do it three six and nine in.
Speaker 3: The evening and also in the am. So that's a three six nine manifestation thing. And you're gonna write all these things down and that's it. Are you gonna do this for like thirty days? Okay, that's it, thirty days, And don't be like looking for this looking for that. Just do it and then leave it alone, forget about it, sell it and forget it, forget it.
Speaker 1: Yes, damn well, I don't know where I got the three six nine from. Maybe I saw it somewhere, maybe I heard it somewhere. I don't know if I just came up with that, but that's what I've I've.
Speaker 2: Definitely seen posts on Instagram and it could be something might have just saw and scroll pass. But it's in your subcont just mad at this point and it came out.
Speaker 1: But you know what I do listen to sometimes when I'm sleep, I put on like manifestation those you two and high frequency like for your your body to be like, I don't know what the fuck ituld be doing.
Speaker 3: I just put it all because it made me go to sleep. But maybe I'm hearing something there that might have put it there.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Carol.
Speaker 3: I do listen to that shit and like that uh healing frequency.
Speaker 2: That's real. That's really good. Guys. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: That is I didn't know how much time I had because I saw I want to go into a whole everything, because but I did write that down.
Speaker 2: That is amazing. That is that's like the most easiest way to reprogram your subconscious mind is listen to subliminals. Okay, while you're sleeping, because when you're sleeping, you go into like a different brain wave pattern that is more susceptible. You know, I'm saying to receiving new programs.
Speaker 3: Who carrying around, well, you know what, I'd like a lot of something this shit I'll agree with, but a lot of it I do, honestly, I do.
Speaker 1: I just think for me is a prayer, meditation, all these I'm open to all of it. I don't like, I'm not one of those people that'll be like, girl, you sound crazy and I don't believe none of it. Like when you said I don't feel like I'm from this planet. Some people will hear that and be like, oh, this bitch nut. But I feel like it's very possible, Like who can who knows? You know, who the fuck knows where any of us. I feel like it's a lot.
Speaker 3: Of aliens, good and bad right here on this planet or just human there's aid and then in blank situation all the time. With that though, it's a lack of knowledge, that's it. I study ancient texts, I study occult knowledge.
Speaker 2: I read all this information. I have been for a very long time, and it's like we just people just don't know what they don't know. Everybody is not from this version of Earth. It's just what it is like. There are people, there's like literally groups of people that see that.
Speaker 3: This whole entire planet people are not talking about like Atlantis and Lamarria, you know what I'm saying, and even like civilizations that were non physical before that. But I know that you know what I'm saying, And these are written by scholars, they're.
Speaker 2: Widely accepted, but the general public just doesn't know about it. So maybe that does sound crazy to some people, but if you're well read, you know what I'm saying, it doesn't sound crazy at all. Is completely possible. And I was having these thoughts as a child before I knew any of these books this said, which is why I went on my spiritual journey at a very young age, because I just knew that there was more to this world than what we were being told. These are just tools.
Speaker 3: We need tools like many of us, like average people, we don't have things set up for us, like through generational wealth or you know, being propped up. We have to figure out ways to you know, how to break through that ceiling, you know, through that barrier right to where this becomes our normal for our generations moving forward. So you got to use all the all the things that's going to help you get there, and just you know, understanding that this is the world that we live in and it is able to be you know, coached and coherson. You can you know, create these things, but just make sure that you do everything with goodwill towards others and you never set out to you know, harm anybody with these things.
Speaker 2: That said, thank you guys so much for having me here today.
Speaker 1: We appreciate your thank you for coming on man and sharing this knowledge this in the new year.
Speaker 3: Yes, y'all listen. Lisa is one of my good good friends, y'all. I got a limited access to her. Okay, but westa telling everybody else, okay.
Speaker 2: Because it comes with a cause. Okay, tell everybody else where they could fund you at what you got going on your website, your social media, all the thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not too many places, so right now I am Matrix on veil everywhere, but it's matrix Dash unveiled. So my website is matrix Dash on bail dot com.
Speaker 2: And all the things are there. All of the things are there, okay, and especially like all of my socials are on there as well. I'm really also only on YouTube, which is just Matrix unveiled.
Speaker 3: There's no dash or anything like that. If you type it in, you guys are gonna see my Brown and Go logo. And then I'm also on Instagram, which is Matrix I think underscore unveiled as well. On there, where I post lots and lots of video clips and very very interesting things. I think that people would enjoy if you and enjoy this type of content. So yeah, and I'm also on X you guys, that's a new platform for me. So I haven't really like sunk my feet in you know, over there yet. I tested it out a couple of months last year at the end of the year, and then I took a high as for the Christmas, you know, for like the holiday season, because that time I like to take for myself, Like I was telling y'all, start three months out, you know what I'm saying, before the new year.
Speaker 2: So that's what I So I've been a little Mia. But nevertheless, I'm also a Matrix on Veil, on X But those are all the places that you guys can find me online. Am hellly y'all. If you enjoyed this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday on the iHeartRadio app wherever the fuck you get your podcasts at. This is your co host, ALEJ Holiday two point zero.
Speaker 3: On Instagrams, y'all check out we talked back eant dot com.
Speaker 2: See all the things you got going on over there. We even have you can access our most recent YouTube videos over there. All the things all right, kick it.
Speaker 1: Tam y'all's official team Vanma on Instagram. Y'all follow me, I Love y'all.
Speaker 3: Remember to speak now and never hold your peaceducing your chakras.
Speaker 2: Can you hold just all your trauma? Little go bitch? Twenty twenty four, we out