Speaker 1: It's a scorching sports summer and you can make all your picks on Prize Picks. The WNBA and baseball are heating up with big Tennis Slams and major golf tournaments on the horizon. There's no better place for all your summer sports picks than Prize Picks, America's number one sports pick app. Speaking of the W, have you seen the rookie Minnesota Olivia Miles. She's super fun to watch and I've been putting her in my lineup basically every game. I can add her points and assist to the same lineup, then I add one more player and enjoy the night's game. Plus I can stack a game winner spread or total from the W on top of my player picks to get even bigger payoffs when I'm right.
Speaker 2: One lineup, one app, All the Picks.
Speaker 1: Prize Picks is available in all fifty states, including California, Texas, Georgia, and Florida. The biggest stars in women basketball are in the heart of their season, and there's no better place to run your game on the W than Prize Picks, America's number one sports pickout Vegas Baby.
Speaker 2: More and more and more download the app.
Speaker 1: Today and use cold Shannon to get one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in lineups when you play your first five dollars. That's cold Shannon to get one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in lineups when you play your first five dollars. Prize Picks America's number one sports pick out.
Speaker 3: Everybody wants to celebrate the wins, but they don't see what comes with the wins and running a business. Payroll stress, equipment breakdown, customers slow at paying, employees calling out. That's pressure, that's real. And see that's why I rock with Cardiff. Big banks move slow, while you got business that handle right now. Cardiff move at the speed of business. Cardiff has been helping small business for over twenty years. Contractors, restaurants, roofers, gems, plumbers, electricians, real hard working people out here grinding, get it you loans fast. They've got five minute applications with no impact to your personal credit. You just see your options approved in minutes, funded same day for up to five hundred thousand dollars. That's money for payroll, inventory expansions, whatever your business needs to keep moving. See, every team needs a twelfth man a dependable guy that can come off the bench and produce. So if you have a business at least one year old making at least twenty thousand a month in revenue, apply right now at Cardiff dot Co slash Nightcap Again. That's Cardiff dot Co slash Nightcap, real growth, fast funding, Cardiff borrow better.
Speaker 1: We're back. Hello, We're back.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Man.
Speaker 3: It's so good to be back. Man, I was. I was bored out of my mind. Joe, you had the unbelievable job of holding this thing down.
Speaker 2: Chad.
Speaker 3: We want to appreciate you guys for still tuning in even though the normal big three weren't here, but you supported Joe.
Speaker 2: We greatly, greatly appreciate.
Speaker 3: That because, as I said before, none of this is possible without you. So pat yourself on the back for tuning in and supporting Nightcap even though, oh, Joe and I were on vacation.
Speaker 2: Well I was on vacation. I don't know what you was doing. Yeah, yeah, hey, I was still working.
Speaker 1: Oh, y'all was on vacation, you know, Joe.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, let's keep that Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but but I won't chant to know. I won't chat to know. I know y'all were being real freaking whatever y'all were doing. No, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, Joe, Hey, Joe, let me tell you something I thought about you, right, I thought about you. I wasn't able to go on vacation, right, I was still working, but in the places I was going on, I thought about you. And I saw the stove downtown right out in Chicago. And I'm telling you, I found one more thing you need to add to your repertoire of your utensils that you got at home that to help spice up your relationship.
Speaker 5: You got to get you got to get.
Speaker 2: You on these I don't even want to ask you what that is.
Speaker 5: Side, Joe, listen to me, Joe, listen.
Speaker 4: This is like a This is like a taser, right, it's not that most vaulted, right, but oh you put it right in the yeah right, yeah, yeah, what called?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah yeah that's correct, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah Joe.
Speaker 4: So it's it's not as much as like getting getting hit with a high vaulters, but the.
Speaker 1: What just to get their tention, You're like okay, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey hey hey hey.
Speaker 1: Joe, listen to me, but it was different than what you got.
Speaker 2: Joe. It's a never mind. I would say.
Speaker 1: I would tell you like he said, I'm gonna leave it at this here I was side.
Speaker 2: Hustling.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the only thing I was doing. I was just leaving at that right now. Yes, yes, yes, another eight was going on. But you know, hustling, Yeah, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 2: Jake Cap, y'all know who I am.
Speaker 3: I am your favorite, my partner and co host Deliberty City Legend, Dade County's on the Bengal Ring of Fame.
Speaker 2: Arnoie, a former.
Speaker 3: Pro Bowl Add It All pro That is Chad O Joe Cinco Johnson, and the guy that held it down for us for the last week. He's a Little Rock, Arkansas native, a University of Arkansas lum, a seven time.
Speaker 2: NBA All Star, smooth shooting two guard from.
Speaker 3: The Atlanta Hawk. Mister Clutch himself that is Iso Joe Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that subscribe flight button. Do both and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We would personally like to think each and every one of you for your support, and you'll continue support, your eye's ears, your word of mouth.
Speaker 2: That's how Nightcap became the success.
Speaker 3: It's become only because of you, and you showed how much you appreciate, how much you love us. When Ocho and I weren't here and Joe had his co host on, you still showed up, You still showed out, and you were very, very supportive. That does not go unnoticed. Again, thank you for your support and you continue support. Those looking to purchase a bottle of Shave by Lapotier head over to La Portierkangnac dot com to purchase you a bottle if it's currently unavailable in the state or city near you. It's a premium BSOP Kangnac drinks like an X without the price. It's the smoothest, besttte thing BSOP Cognact on the market.
Speaker 2: Don't take my word for it. Try it.
Speaker 3: Compare it against other Kangnacs you've tried or maybe looking to try it, and you'll see Shave by Lapotier is the besttting, smoothest Kangnact on the market. And we have it in two sizes, the seven fifty, which is the og and now a three seventy five, which is the junior, same great quality, same great taste, same smoothness. Please please right responsible and stay safe. Oh, Joe and Joe, there's a big news drop while we were off. Lebron is going to the City of Brotherly Love. He's teaming up with Jaylen Brown, Joel Ebid and ty Reeves MAXI. Let's listen to jab He was on the stream I think tonight talking about teaming up with Lebron.
Speaker 2: Let's take a listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 6: Super excited for this upcoming season. Yo, we got Bron, And like, what an opportunity that is? Like, obviously, everybody's gonna say whatever they want to say, and there's gonna be a bunch of media this whole entire season, But like, for me, like what an opportunity is to learn? One of my favorite things to do is to learn. Despite what people may say, despite what people may feel about, my favorite thing to do is to learn. I love learning, so like to have the opportunity to learn one from one of the if not the greatest player of all time, you know, I get an opportunity to, like on the court, off the court, learning, gather experiences that can accumulate to my own knowledge base.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, for the longest time, you've been telling him, You've been telling the chat and Joe and I that he's going to Miami?
Speaker 5: Are yes?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Side that the pivot because a lot of people said, okay, Miami, it could be Cleveland going home for the final chapter. Dorothy said in the Wither, there's no place like home, There's no lie like home. A lot of people now saying, well, I don't really think, and you hear Draymond say, I don't think Golden State was an option because of Steph and the heated ribery between the two. But he pivots and he goes to Philly. Yes, what are your thoughts not going to Miami? And then are you surprised that he ended up in Philly? And what do you expect from them this year?
Speaker 4: Well, obviously I'm not surprised at all. Obviously, me being a Florida native, a Miami native, a supporter of the Miami Heat, I always wanted was best for that team. Lebron being free, I'm kind of guess right, you know, for the most part, when it came to free agency with certain players, with Yannis coming here, and I thought, honestly, I thought Lebron was coming as well. I think one of the things that did hurt us is us not having shooters, not having anyone on.
Speaker 5: The perimeter that can really shoot the ball.
Speaker 4: I think it's a good decision on Lebron's part, especially at forty one, forty two years old, in his twenty third, twenty fourth year in the league. In the NBA in general, this is a chance and opportunity to go to a team where the supporting cast is extremely stellar, but he doesn't have to do that much. I think this is a team where he didn't have to carry the load he has MAXI, he had Jaylen Brown.
Speaker 5: He has asked him. He has an EMBIID.
Speaker 4: So that is like to me, excuse my reference and analogy and using in football, since with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, they needed one piece to get over the hump coming off one season with Joe when they had Jamis Winston, it was this thirty thirty year, thirty toestsounds with a phenomenon even but he had thirty interceptions. I think that missing piece to the Philadelphia six is trusting the piece, trusting the process piece that can get them to their end goal is adding Lebron to that team, and this might be the year they do it and come out the East.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Joe?
Speaker 1: Man, Listen, I've been telling y'all this since we first heard the rumors, Oh Joe, like, oh, no, you And honestly and honestly, this the Sixers team wasn't the team that I thought he was going to But hey, man, make it make sense for me.
Speaker 2: When I hear.
Speaker 1: JB come out and speak the way he speaks, saying that he's looking to learn.
Speaker 2: He kept saying the word learn, man, it says a lot. You know.
Speaker 1: JB's character has been somewhat assassassinated, and has been assassinated because of analytics saying that.
Speaker 2: He's not a great player, bro, And I.
Speaker 1: Think he fuels that he's gonna fuel from that and he's gonna use this season, bro to to help the Sixers try and win a title. I think Lebron kind of understood that having MAXI having edge, come having JB having mb Damn man, I could just come out of orchestrate this thing. Oh Joe, you know, I ain't gotta do a whole hell of a lot. You know what I mean. So it make a lot of sense to me because we always talk about in the NBA in order to win. When you look at teams like the Knicks, hell, they beat you in a multitude of the ways, with a multitude of people. This is what Lebron is looking for. He's looking to go to Philly and like, look, man, I ain't gotta be historically great every day an night for us to win a game.
Speaker 2: I got this.
Speaker 1: Masariety over here. I got this Lambeau over here. Hey man, we're gonna pull all these things out and have a party.
Speaker 2: You feel me? So I like it.
Speaker 1: And when those guys buy in to whatever it is Lebron's selling, bro s guy's living for the Sixers.
Speaker 2: Man, I like it. I do too. I'm happy for him.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised you said something very interesting, Joe about the way the Knicks ended up winning the title. Because og was it was og one night, it was at one night, it was Josh Hart one night.
Speaker 2: It was always a different guy.
Speaker 3: Now the guy they could constantly count on with Jaylen Bronson, because what it got clutch time when they were down all those points and somebody else might have helped them get reattacked. But that's when Levin took the I think he's number eleven. I think he ended up taking the ball game over and so now you gotta we know what Joe ellenbid is. He's a former MVP. We know what JB JB was twenty eight points with an All NBA selection. Tyrese MAXI back to back, if I'm not mistaken, back to back years an All Star. Edgecombe is an up and coming player. They have the pieces now fitting around him. KCP. I think he got a bout. They're gonna have to be able to knock down three Ocho. You mentioned Tom Brady and people like, well, why would he go to Tampa? He they had two Pro Bowl receivers, they had an outstanding defense, outstanding, young, homey, hungry, vicious, the same reason Peyton went to the Denver Broncos. Do y'all remember what they had up there? They had Da Marius Thomas rest his soul, Eric Decker, Julius Thomas, No Sean marin On. They had a Von Miller, They had Chris Harris Jr. They had Bradley had Bradley Roby. Now they got to ask some other pieces. They go next year they'll go get a DeMarcus where they go get a key to leave, and you see what happens m VP for Peyton Manning. They get to the Super Bowl, they get thrashed and tower bow forty eight against the Seahawks. Yeah, they come back in fifty and they win it, win it all. So I'm happy for him. This seems look he's like, but I don't get what I don't get. This is what I don't get, Guys. I need y'all to help me because I happen to be on Fox when Lebron went to went to La Damn there to a man. He didn't go to La to catch Michael Jordan. He went to be Michael B Jordan. He went to retire. He even La La Land. No way you thought this man.
Speaker 1: Could win a championship with the pieces that they had their LA they killed him chat.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm telling the truth. That's what everybody said. He didn't go to catch Michael Jordan. He went to catch Mike be Jordan. Now he goes to a team that have pieces that have really good players. Oh he ring chasing. Yeah, I need y'all to make it make sense. I need y'all to pick a side. If whatever side you decided to stay on, I'm cool with it. But the very people that said he wasn't trying to win, So what is he supposed to do now? You said if Lebron was serious about winning, he would take less money with how much more or less money is four million dollars you wanted to play for free? I don't think the NBA letter played for free, but four million dollars compared to what he was making. Now is reported that the Clippers offered him one year deal twenty million dollars. Like, nah, I want that. Maybe they could have cleared out fifteen million with the Warriors. Maybe they could have got a little mid level exception for the Miami Heat. Don't know, but all I know is he says he believes that he's held he could be a piece to a winning a championship. All the people that said the very reason that he went to LA wasn't to win criticize him now that he goes back to Philly with a chance to win. You know, nobody thought Philly was stacked until he joined them. You know that you ever noticed?
Speaker 2: Damn? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hey, now hey, I'm like, well, damn, It's like I was always well, Shannon, you can't play. Why can't I play? Because you make the team uneven with damn? How I make the team of me?
Speaker 1: I'm teaming just like you.
Speaker 3: Right, Lebron makes the team uneasy? A forty two year old? Really a forty two year old Joe? I thought he wasn't any good?
Speaker 1: Nah No, come on, y'all see how that man take care of himself. How he'm in the gym every damn morning. Come on, man, that man he playing for something too. He playing for his legacy. He know, going to Philly. Hell unk, da ain't wanting How long? How long's twenty three years? Nineteen eighty three, they swept the Lakers forty three years, So you know Broun got that and be like, man, look I take this franchise, oh Joe, I take this franchise and sixers to the top. We get to the mountain top and win. Come on, man, I ain't gotta catch mj.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I've done something that that that that no other domba that.
Speaker 3: He would have won a championship with Joe. Huh, this would be the fourth team if he went to win. If he were to win a championship. It would be the fourth team Miami Cleveland Lakers now the Sixers. Now Cleveland had never won a championship. He helped get them one. And then the last time, the last time the Heat had won a championship about seven years. The last time the Lakers had won a championship, it was what ten so ten years and now we're talking.
Speaker 2: About forty three years.
Speaker 3: But if you remember the year before, at eighty two, they had lost to the Lakers. They come back, they get more, mos said, four four damn four four fo.
Speaker 2: He got him up out of there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And you know the funny thing too, Joe, you you mentioned, you mentioned this legacy. I think Lebron actually going to Philly. Let's let's just say he doesn't happen to win a championship and things don't.
Speaker 5: Go the way we think they may go. As far as his legacy is.
Speaker 4: Gonna earn, it's a minute at this point, Uncle Joe, it's a minute. I don't think he can do no wrong. There's nothing that can tarnish his legacy. He can add to it in history, he can add to it, but he can't do anything to actually harm it.
Speaker 5: Obviously, I wanted him.
Speaker 4: I want him to come here in Miami, understand the pieces that are missing and come for.
Speaker 5: Him to have a chance to I mean no, listen.
Speaker 4: And listen, I understand the pieces that are missing here in Miami, you know, thinking about it being too much, too much on him not not having the the the extras needed, you know, to to be able to do what he need to do down here in Miami. It's not I'm I'm happy. I'm happy for him. I'm not happy for him, but I'm happy.
Speaker 5: For him if that.
Speaker 3: But help me understand, Joe and you you you you played the game. Why is it that him going to Philly and not winning a championship would harm his legacy? But Michael Jordan going to Washington did nothing hard. Oh, he was just going to have fun. He just wanted to play. You see, so let me ask you a question, how do you want to checkampionship? Would he had turned it down, what would you have said, Michael Jordan goes to Washington when's seven he's seven and zero. Yeah, that's what would have been said. Yeah, I'm not making this up. See what Hey, there's benefit and oh Joe I had we had this discussion when we first started the show, I said, and I said, O, Joe, at some point in time, you realized the only thing left to do is to get old. Been fifty eight years of age and really understanding the game of basketball and seeing the trans the transformation of it. I'm old enough to remember. Yeah, I'm old enough to remember. And we're gonna address the topic in a second about Lebron and Jalen Rose what he had to say. But I just don't. I just need people to help me understand. What is it about this man that rubs you so wrong, that that upset so many. We've never seen it. We've never seen a more polarizing figure. And once upon a time I thought it was Tim Tebow, But this is Tim, wrote Tim Tebow on steroids, growth harmone Insolince.
Speaker 2: They could go.
Speaker 1: All that.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, the question you just asked is the reason why they don't like him. The question you just asked, why don't they because we've never seen it before, Joe, Because the expectations that he had on his shoulders coming out of the high school, many people thought he wouldn't be able to maintain it, let alone exceed him the way he has. He superseded everything, not only his own personal goals, hell, everyone else's, everyone else's expectations on the outside looking in, he've exceeded theirs as well. So the only thing left to do is for those they got to.
Speaker 5: Find something wrong with it.
Speaker 4: They got to it, and every time they throw something Atty, he come back with something else.
Speaker 5: And he's still going at this age.
Speaker 4: Still playing quality basketball at his age, still one of the best in the game at his age.
Speaker 5: Of course, people aren't gonna like that.
Speaker 4: And the funny thing about it is most of the hating, some of the hater is coming from those that playing on the same type of hard wood he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's tough, you know.
Speaker 1: I think I think he's gonna supersede the expectations. Man. I think Bruhn understands and knows Ocho that and man, it's come with the territory, bro, you know what I'm saying, Like it's just another stepping stone in the right direction and trying to make it a part of history.
Speaker 2: Going going to Philly.
Speaker 1: It's definitely a risk, but I think it's the risk that he's willing to take, knowing and understanding that man at that point guard spot, Ocho. You got to have a guard, bro, who's gonna be able to get money. That's that's the most valued position in basketball right now, just like football is a quarterback. If you ain't got no good quarterback, hell, it's gonna be hard to win. Just like in basketball, man, if if your point guard can't get money, control both ends of the floor at some point, man, it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be hard to win in this league nowadays. Joe, you said something I heard you while I was off camera. You said, he understands that comes with the territory. Tell me, in the history of the sport, a man that's faced this level of histraw, when he's been this good, has nothing off the field as far as we he hasn't been in the Blotterer.
Speaker 2: He hasn't got a d e I, d a d u I.
Speaker 3: He's been exemplary as far as we know, off the field, off the court, married to his high school, been together since the eighth grade, raising three beautiful kids. I just need somebody to tell me. I just need I need somebody in the chat tell me what it is.
Speaker 2: Tell me the man.
Speaker 3: That wasn't he just played, tell me what is it about him that he listens.
Speaker 1: Such a reaction, be it good or bad with this man, Man, listen, it's the admiration, it's the longevity. People tied a hint. People tired of the glazing, bro. They tired of the glazing of Lebron, that's what they call it. They tied of you know what I mean? When you've been great for so long, at some point, man ain't gonna start throwing sticks.
Speaker 2: Let mesk your question. Tell me the time that do you remember?
Speaker 3: Do you understand people been glazing Michael Jordan's sister Shoe team out, Yeah, eighty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're talking about forty two years.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, we'll talk about forty two years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But you gotta understand Jordan has been the standard with no comparison, with no comparison, there was nothing to compare to it. Therefore, glazing and appreciating what Michael has done over the years, not only on the court, but off the court culturally, what he's done for us culturally.
Speaker 5: You know, in general. So it's kind of different.
Speaker 4: Now someone has come along that is comparable that to that of Michael Jordan, what he's done on the court.
Speaker 5: Now you have issues.
Speaker 4: Now you spin the committee up of those who enjoyed the game of basketball. So they gonna they gonna nitpick every any in which way they can when it comes.
Speaker 1: To those, Well, Lebron's game is so you know what.
Speaker 5: Joe completely different if they.
Speaker 1: Didn't get mad at Kobe, who basically copping he's a fact.
Speaker 2: Simile of Jordan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if Lebron had did that, I was like, bro, come on now, if he had did what I did to my brother, everything that my brother did, I did, he had that.
Speaker 3: I said, come on now, Lebron Dale his game is the only thing that he got. Well two things. He got the number and he got the poddle toss. But he Jordan throw the poddle toss. I think he just patted it in his hand like this. Now he might have. I mean people that people didn't put it on it like like they do now. They if you got a celebration, they got fifteen These guys got fifteen handshakes. They got a handshake with every guy.
Speaker 1: They got a handshake with the day and the camera lady they got a handshake with. I was like, with damn, how y'all remember all this? And as Brun, he Brun started out that he started out and he damp up the dude, the security dude at today when he come before he come in, the dude that the dude at the desk, he dapping him up. Hey, we had one thing dimmer. Okay, get it gold cook. But I just say the thing is, I believe that we could appreciate.
Speaker 3: Because you like Michael Jordan, that doesn't mean you have to hate Kobe or Lebron or any other else. Because you like Lebron, that doesn't mean you have to dislike. And it took me a while to get that because I get this lot when people say, and Joe's having the conversation, we had a conversation when I told you to call you the other day and a couple of days and telling how great a job you were doing, I said, Joe, I had to get out of this, Oh Joe. When somebody gave their opinion, they asked, okay, that's his list. That's his list where people ask me, what's your favorite food? I like chicken breads.
Speaker 1: Chicken breads. You don't like them, bro, I ain't killed nobody.
Speaker 2: I said, that's fine, so you can have you.
Speaker 3: But just because I like chicken breas, that doesn't mean I got a poop on ox tails or ribs lives or a shrimp. I can't eat shell fish. I'm allergic. But but that's that's all I'm saying. We've never seen in the history of the game.
Speaker 1: And I go back.
Speaker 3: The first championship I can remember was the seventy six ers playing the Portland Trailblazers. Philly got out to a two oh lead the Portland trail Blazers, Big Bill wrote in Big Red. Doctor Jack Ramsey was the head coach. They had line On Hollered a few other guys, but those were the two main, two main guys.
Speaker 1: So I go back that far. That's fifty years. That's fifty I remember that I've never seen it. And all the years I remember when I remember when NBA was on CBS, Bill.
Speaker 3: Russell was calling games. How many y'all remember that? You remember Bill Russell's calling game Joe Casey Joe Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Call games? Yeah all them? Yeah, I ain't know that. Then it went Then it went to NBC. Uh.
Speaker 3: Marv Apple was played by player Bill Costas Peter VESSI was on the sideline amar Rashad. Not one person, one person, nobody has had a relationship with a player like Amar Rashad had with Michael Jordan. Not one person ever said he glades. Not one person ever said he was on the play payroll. Not one person. Now, if you like a player, you're on the payroll.
Speaker 1: And what they said that chat hey, And and it's because how we ingest the information and how we see everything, and today the media is different.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that much. Damn.
Speaker 1: You couldn't only see that on the Amar Rashand show. You know what I mean, on the Sunday on the Sunday Game of the week.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Now we did?
Speaker 1: We we ingest so much, bro like and and I feel like media is at the at all time high. Would a lot with a lot of former athletes, you know, giving back, that's a good thing, Joe, No, it is, I know.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So many more because there's so many more outlets, Joe, there's so many more opportunities for you to get revenue.
Speaker 1: Back then there was only one place. Yeah, there you go. So you got so many people. It's a lot of people with different opinions.
Speaker 2: And that is your opinion.
Speaker 3: But let me ask you a question, when did this So what were Michael Jordan's fans called? Where they called fans or were they called stans? What was Kobe fans called? Where they called fans or they called stans?
Speaker 1: What was Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Hakeem, Elijah One, Charles Barkley, doctor j What were their fans called?
Speaker 2: Were they called fans or what they called stands? Joe? I thought to you.
Speaker 1: First, what were they called fans or stands? Yes, yeah, they were called fans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, what do they call lebron fans? Okay?
Speaker 4: I mean obviously it stands right now. You gotta understand culturally, the lingo has changed since then. So back then, Larry Bird, Michael Jordan's, Magic Johnson, they had fans. Now, you know, we were ushering in a new generation that has changed the way we talk.
Speaker 5: They changed the dialogue.
Speaker 1: I know what it was.
Speaker 3: They weren't saying nobody, Oh you jockey, that man, get up that man, John That go way back.
Speaker 1: Okay, because you said the lingo change. So back then it was called jockey. So who said you jockey? Jordan's Who's saying you jocking?
Speaker 2: Kobe?
Speaker 1: Who said you jockey Magic called Larry. I'm glad you did that. You gotta do sometimes you gotta open the door because oh Joe don't want to just don't want to open the door, So I I gotta kind of nudge it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I gotta try to nudget.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you said that. Yeah, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You can look, I broh, y'all see all them damn Jordan shoes I got. Yeah, y'all see y'all see all them Kobe shoes I got.
Speaker 2: I love them all. I do believe. I do believe.
Speaker 1: I can appreciate Lebron, I can appreciate Kobe, I can appreciate Jordan.
Speaker 3: I believe that now you got who you believe is the goal. That's an argument that's never gonna be decided. They never got an opportunity to play each other. George says it's not fair for him to save him to go because I didn't play against you know, some of the Bill Russells. I didn't play against the Wilt Chambers. I didn't play against some of those guys. And some of the guys that's gonna come along didn't play against me, and some of the guys didn't play against lebron and so forth and so on.
Speaker 2: So I get it.
Speaker 3: I get what he's saying. It's hard to transfer errors because things are different. Technology is different. Oh you, it's different. Now guys are able to train and all the You see that one hundred and seventy five million dollars facility the Broncos just bill o jo ooh I seen one hundred and seventy five Oh they got they got an Olympic size cold plunge.
Speaker 1: They gotta. They gotta the.
Speaker 3: Locker room about Joe, one hundred and two seats. You can only have fifty three guys on the roster with another fifteen, so bad, you can have a seventy. They got an extra thirty seats up in there. Yeah, they got a full bar that just walk out. I was like, oh my god, I said, man, I'd have never left there. Oh yo, I'll have been like you. I have been standing in the facility.
Speaker 2: I ain't got that. I ain't paying no fourteen fifty the rint.
Speaker 1: I'm still right stay in my black ass right here and listen.
Speaker 5: When one thing not to go out, not to go off topic.
Speaker 4: When we talk about upgrades, and what teams have done to improve their facilities. I had opportunity, obviously, while I was off, being that I had to work and had the working work in Carolina, Uncle, had an opportunity to go to the Panthers practice.
Speaker 5: I was able to see the Panther facility. Man, it's the temple man.
Speaker 4: What he did and putting that facility for those players, you know, for the for the amenities that they have. Joe, I ain't never seen nothing like that, Joe. I thought the Bengals was what stated on which it is.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: No, hey, listen to me.
Speaker 4: He all jokes aside. I'm not talking about the old Bengals. I'm talking about the new Bengals.
Speaker 1: Of what they did.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. So then I go to the Panthers. They got the same stuff the Bengals got. They've added all this stuff that I think for us, I mean, it would have been great to have at the time, but in a sense, I don't think we needed all that.
Speaker 5: The red light therapy, the saunas, the therapist they got.
Speaker 4: Hey, Joe, listen, they got the many they listen to many nutrition bars and the shakes and the vanilla's and the fruit and and then I go to Chicago, Joe. Two days ago I was in Chicago. I went to Chicago practice man. Who's the owner of the Bears.
Speaker 3: Uh, Miss hallis the Hallas is found of the Bears. He passed it to Dr daughter Virginia McCaskey. She passed away. It's her son, but it's still in the family.
Speaker 2: So the mecast will I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: Hey, the mcaskey's boy, they did want hell of a job over there to uncle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you hear me.
Speaker 5: With the facilities, with the amenities, the practice field.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous that at this point I understand it is the NFL, right, but based on what I used to in the upgrades that they have now, think about your high school one of the last time you been to your high school?
Speaker 2: High school they merged the two.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but Joe, think about your high school, Joe. Does it look the same way it did when you when you.
Speaker 2: Were this historic? Oh Joe, it's HBO special on Little Rock Central. Look it up. But you can keep going on. They make me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they added some stuff, like they added this big field where you're going on, I get where you're going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, hey boy, somebody look good he look.
Speaker 2: I went back to my high school, I said, Damn, d C small fit.
Speaker 1: I forgot.
Speaker 2: I went back to.
Speaker 1: How did I sweep my big ass on?
Speaker 4: Like what damn?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But yeah, the thing that is different now in Carolina. I only played in Carolina. I played preseason game Joe, Ojo and Joe. I never played the regular season. That feel, man, that graph is packed. It's great. I don't know if they still got not your grass, o Joe, but that grass was about you talk about speed track?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you talking about the speed track?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, man, listen.
Speaker 1: I when I had t on here a few days ago, you know, he talking about he was in front of Atlanta Hawks practiced in the country club. Man, Oh it's nice. Oh my god, Oh over there by Emory.
Speaker 2: It's like, that's nice. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I got me a little key card to go in there and get me some work in too.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 5: Hey, Joe, you they still get your access, like.
Speaker 1: Get some access, oh Joe. You know see Canoe. When I was playing, that was that was my thing. Like if I couldn't sleep at night, bro, I go to the gym at two in the morning, you know what I mean, get some shots up, use your key card, like, you know, just something that's different to me. If I could sleep at that, I get a meeting and go right to sleep.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 2: Man, man, that's a sleeping feel for me. That's a.
Speaker 1: I don't know. All I had to do was free willing, willy, were all up willing.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, henk, y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're gonna go get some shots up. I'm gonna get a shot in. I don't know about.
Speaker 2: Shoot you know what? You know what?
Speaker 1: See you know what? You know?
Speaker 4: It's funny too, And you think about the difference in sports, Uncle Joe. See, if if we can't see the night, there's really nothing we could do it too.
Speaker 2: In the morning.
Speaker 4: We can't go to the facility. See, with basketball, it's a little easier, Joe. You can get up and get some shots in. You know you're inside the gym.
Speaker 2: No, but it ain't even just getting shots here.
Speaker 1: You might just want to go in there and sit in the hot tub, sitting at Jacuzie, get in the whirlpool. Hey, you never know you you know what I mean, O Joe, I want to be in something hot, ain't no, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, I don't know what. I don't know what type of time Joe on but bless it's heart chat, oh Joe, anytime, anytime when you know, the holidays and my family used to come down in Atlanta and everybody, man, we will all go to the practice facility on like Christmas out there, everybody open up gifts and we're hooping up. Man. It was just it's just it's just stuff like that, bro that you know when you look back at him, like, damn, we had some great time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't need no holiday to open up something. It's been a while. Check y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all can tell I've been away from y'all for a while.
Speaker 2: So I'm just.
Speaker 1: Getting, you know, getting back, get back in this thing. Yeah, over up some presents bad look here? Who yeah boy, it wasn't but a tie without hair without well Joe, Yeah, cracked leg like humpty dumpty. Ah mean.
Speaker 2: Twins, Joe already know he listen. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: When Joe twenty with all that testrong I had, Hey what grandma told hey, wool and wool and make your head popa yeah, fresh fry fridge ride said she ain't got nothing to figure you, man, Joe, let me ask you this you think Philly.
Speaker 2: Can win it all.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do think Philly can win it all. I think what's gonna determine Philly's fate? Okay, oh Joe is I mean it's health.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: We can't we can't ignore on that. I mean, hell, we we got to hope and be stay healthy. We gotta hope, you know, obviously, Bron stay healthy. You know, uh with him being up in a French fry, what was up baby French fry?
Speaker 2: Here's on?
Speaker 5: Say hi, you done got big? Like yeah, see all that hair? So you got more here than mommy cause mommy ball head.
Speaker 2: No, don't say that.
Speaker 1: Don't say that French fries, say mommy got lots of here.
Speaker 2: Man? You know man, you know what you call him? Watching man o.
Speaker 5: Joe, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna keep the baby. Were worried about it?
Speaker 1: He wants he want to stand something up on Yeah that Yeah, he always on some bull drive. He come he coming out vacation here a little spicy.
Speaker 3: But yeah, if Joe, somebody just said this, Chad say number one, shade, number two, shad a number three, all the spots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but that's okay though, win and win. We don't put we won't putting no judgment on you, and it don't remember no bad he ain't no bad brother because of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, it is what it is, hey. Jayali Rose also has some thoughts.
Speaker 3: He said the NBA coverage has become so weak weak excuse me, uh, is now led by men, women who didn't play, or Lebron stands, former teammates.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, Joe, what's your take? He said that the take on say it again, Mbrigg.
Speaker 3: He says NBA coverage has become so weak, is now led by men, women who didn't play, or Lebron stands or former teammates.
Speaker 2: Now I think it is some of his former teammates.
Speaker 1: But you got a lot of ex professional basketball players who's played the game at the high level, who's one championships here, who's one championship with Lebron? And they know what it takes to get to the top. So you know, they they they got their breakdowns and critiques of you know the game just as well as anybody else.
Speaker 2: Bro, You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't think it. I don't think it's a bad thing. Because you ain't played the game, you can't commentate the game or you ain't. If you got knowledge of the game, you know what I'm saying you and you know what the eye test tells you. You know what I mean, You've done your homework on the game. I don't see nothing wrong with that, bro So, but maybe he looking through a different lens.
Speaker 2: Oo.
Speaker 3: Some of the best, some of the best coaches, some of the best people to analyze games, weren't your best players, right, see this notion. Everybody that played, everybody that played a particular sport that was great. That doesn't mean they can talk about it. Hell, we've seen that. We've seen some of the NFL's best players. We've seen some of the NBA's best players. We've say seen some of the best MLB players. Can't talk to the game of football, can't talk to the game of baseball. Can't talk to them and talk it. When I say talk it, put it in a contact the casual, the laate fan, not the hardened fans. Because the thing that people fail to realize it is the casual fans that spend their money. Yeah, regardless of the sport, it's the casual And put it in a term that they can understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: I think what makes it so difficult is those that played the game, that played it, especially at a very high level, most of them can't explain it.
Speaker 5: No, most most of them can't explain it.
Speaker 4: That's the skill in itself, not only be able to play it at a high level, but to be able to sit there on camera and explain it and break it down in a way that not just those that do play it, but those that don't play it understand.
Speaker 5: Exactly what you're talking about. That's that's very difficult to do.
Speaker 3: Did you think about it. One of the best football or color guys is who John Madden. That's simplis, Yes, you gotta pull here, you gotta pull here, you circle and sweat.
Speaker 1: Boom, boom, boom.
Speaker 3: They loved it. How many image did he win? Charles never goes to the board. How many grammar is if Charles won? Because at the end of the day, when y'all want to get down through those hearts, it's still the fans want to be entertained and boom and circling, sweat and pulling here and this guy there, Charles making those comments about people in San Antonio or this one of that one or this guy right here they gone fishing. I bet you the highest segment is when they do the golde fishing. I bet you the highest segment is when shocked in the food. I bet you the highest segment is shocked. When Charles is cracking jokes about certain demographics in certain areas.
Speaker 2: The casual fan can't.
Speaker 3: The casual fan doesn't understand what a pen down is, what a one four where the nails with a flare with a flopping.
Speaker 1: They don't under the dunker spot. They don't understand. So why would you try to put that on him? Because you want to show how intelligent you are.
Speaker 2: What I look like? What I look like?
Speaker 3: I said, Oh, Joe, here is the situation here. They didn't cover six. As a matter of fact, they are six. Kid it with an underfront?
Speaker 6: What front?
Speaker 1: If you think about it, Oh Joe, what what?
Speaker 2: What The fans know? They know too deep, they know man mm hmm.
Speaker 3: There's so many coverages in between cover yeah, man and covered too. There's so many more coverages.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's a small percentage that you understand that played the game.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's been observing the game, and that's that's that he wants to understand.
Speaker 2: So when you hear people talk. He wants to know.
Speaker 3: Oh that guy was in a wide nine. Oh he's a cowboy. Oh he's in the seven. He's in a five tech. Oh he's a three. He's an under, he's a he's an a timpt. Oh they ran a text, they ran a WX, they ran a E T A T E. Don't want to Oh, Joe, come on? Did jial ruler thumb?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 1: Oh? Joe, K I s S keep it simple, stupid, that's it.
Speaker 3: I like the fact that there's so many more platforms that it gives so many more guys an opportunity, and normally when guys don't pan out, they move on and give somebody else an opportunity.
Speaker 2: I just want to know what he what he wants.
Speaker 3: The coverage is gonna be, because if you just saw ex of the Nose, ain't nobody tuning in for that.
Speaker 2: Here, nobody turning it.
Speaker 1: In for that?
Speaker 2: What you think, Joe, we're talking about what jaylen Road was talking about, right? Yes? Yeah, I said that.
Speaker 1: Uh. I think people who hadn't played the game before it still can be knowledgeable of the game as well and still come to take the game, talk about the game and and and get and give great takes. I think you necessarily have to be an ex professional athlete. There are some people who are really really great and what they do really good, and they study and they do their damn homework and they break it down to the team.
Speaker 3: Look, Mark, I think Mark Jackson was exemplary. Mark Jackson was not the greatest point guard to play, but his analysis of the game was spot on.
Speaker 1: Man, Jeff Van Gundy wasn't the best coach, but he did a damn good job. Hubie Brown did a damn good job. Yeah, them some great ones.
Speaker 3: Boy, it's it's it's it's a game is harder than than studio because studio you're talking about what has happened or what.
Speaker 2: You think will happen. A color is in real time. You would have got like three seconds. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So and at least in football, oh, Jo, they're gonna go back to the huddle and give you an opportunity to talk. And basketball they get it out of there. You can't, Hey, you can't splaining too long when that play was hell, they pushing the ball back up the court, right, So I just I just need I just need j Row.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jay Row, you know you're welcome to come on any time you like.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: I was in Denner when Jay Row got there, kicked it a few times. He a great guy. He's very knowledgeable about the game of basketball. I think he wants he wants more exit than those and less entertainment in the analysis. If I were to douce, but Jay Row, you know you're welko to come on any time.
Speaker 2: Hit me up. You got my number.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, I'm gonna hit you up tomorrow and try to get you on Wednesday so you can provide more context.
Speaker 2: To what you said, because I think it's kind of unfair for uh and I had.
Speaker 3: I mean, I wanted to comment on it, but I think it's unfair without you from out. Sometimes things get lost in translation, it gets lost in a tweet.
Speaker 2: You know everything.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you put something in em or you put something in a letter. And I want to hear his what his thought process is, what he means when he says the NBA coverage this week, when he says is led by men and women, I mean, yeah, it's a different era now women are more involved. As far as covering the game being allowed in the locker room. That happened in nineteen eighty that happened in nineteen eighty four. There's an incident happened. I think it was in the New England Patriots and the situation and all hell broke.
Speaker 2: Luke.
Speaker 3: Y'all can go look up the situation, look up what happened. But it's a different era now, Jay Row. The women are gonna have you know, and I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: Women didn't play NBA basketball, women didn't play NBA football, But they're gonna have an opinion.
Speaker 2: And whether you.
Speaker 3: Agree with or disagree with, or you like or dislike it, it's here to stay and ain't too much we can do about it. But I'm gonna reach out to you and give you an opportunity to hopefully we can get we can get you. On a Wednesday Night, Chris Bosh spokes on the claim that Lebron is ring chasing by siding with the Sixers. Everybody chase. If you don't think Covien Joryan would ring chasing too, you're crazy, absolutely right. Everybody everybody's trying to win. Everybody's trying to win it.
Speaker 2: Damn ring.
Speaker 1: You ain't going into no situation saying that. Oh man, I just want to get through the season. I hope we have a pretty good season. You have championship aspirations. When Lebron James joins your team, that is the ultimate goal.
Speaker 2: Bro. It don't matter what it is.
Speaker 1: And Bron knows that. That's why. Oo. When I really think about it and I see what, I kind of can see why. You know he picked Philly to join because he knows understand the weapons that he's gonna have it as leisure and he'll be able to control them.
Speaker 5: So and.
Speaker 2: He knows.
Speaker 3: Father time waits for no man. Yes, sir, he's about to be forty two, yep, and he can say his mind's still sharp. He can't do all the things. He can't play forty minutes like he wants could at the level that he wants could. He has to pick and choose the spots. And so now he has someone when he's coasting Joe ellenb Jaylen Brown tyreeves MAXI can do a lot of the heavy lifting and when needed, I can come in a chip in. I'll make sure you guys in the right place. Just trust me. I'll let me let me a I believe you, I believe in order for you to maximize Why you signed him.
Speaker 1: Is that you gotta let him have the ball in his hands. Yeah, gotta let him play, mate, you got to. I think I think Philly is definitely gonna do that, Ocho. It's just not gonna be like a heavy, heavy dosage of it. Okay, cool, Maybe when we get to the fourth quarter, it's under five minutes, we got a nip and tough game. We're gonna trust big fella. You know what I'm saying. We're gonna trust him because I know, I know. See the thing is about giving him the ball down the stretch, Ocho or in those tough situations. It's not for him necessarily to score because you just know he gonna make the right damn play.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yeah, he gonna he gonna find your well he may, he gonna find JB in the corner for three.
Speaker 2: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gonna be Yeah, he gonna find Max, he gonna he gonna keep he gonna make the defense stay honest. And then when you don't double or collapse the defense, then that's when he's that that's when he's gonna be able to create his own and get his own So I think, you know, I don't think it's no overaction to this, to this Philly thing. Man, we talk about ring chasing. I ain't standing up there in ring chasing. Hey man, I ain't going nowhere. I don't feel like I can't win.
Speaker 4: Now, listen and you think about the conversations that that have had now to Uncle Joe based on where we are now. Every everything is based off rings, Everything is based off.
Speaker 6: You know, you want to.
Speaker 4: The ring culture now has it at a at a point where now the athletes think, well, this is this is this is the end goal you want, that's what you want, you know, but you don't want to have to go to situations that makes it easy for you to do so. So one you win a ring, then they chat sites are going to teams that give you best chance to do something.
Speaker 2: And if you don't what.
Speaker 3: A lot of look people, I'd rather see a guy ring chase as opposed to say and I'm going to tell you take this money, because more times than not, they want Jason Kidd. I heard Jason Kid was on somebody podcast. He said, oh, no, you know I want He said, no, they want minutes and they want money. They want the two ems and football. This a we always say. When you play the game of football, you want to leave with as many memories and as much money as you possibly can go in the choice give me the money. Yeah, there's gonna be a time I forget all this issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: With that being said, somebody the chat said, see that goes Lebron's teammates taking up for it.
Speaker 2: What is Scott?
Speaker 3: What is Dennis Robins said about Jordan the best player ever? What is bj Armstrong saying? What is Steve Kerr saying? What is Kobe team May said about him? You think hold on? You think a teammate not supposed to stick up for his teammate. That's gonna happen. That's natural, bro. People talk about what you give him a choice? Would you rather have throw you the ball? John l Way?
Speaker 1: Because everybody that you might name other quarterbacks, they ain't help sharing the shark.
Speaker 3: Do ish what wide receivers you want? I want Ed Ed McCaffrey and Rod Smith, and I want TV behind me. Why would why would I pick somebody that didn't help me do anything. I got Super Bowl rings and I got a gold jacket because of those teammates and d A give me Ray, give me Rod, give me a c Matt. Yeah, yeah, that's what I want. I want them guys, yep, I should do.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't get, but I should.
Speaker 3: Hate to be some of youall friends, because boy, hey, somebody got a little bit more prestige, a little bit more money. Y'all gonna forget all about me or Joe and Joe y'all already told m that's what y'all gonna do.
Speaker 1: Mh.
Speaker 2: He got French Fried. He's like, man, well, he like, damn, you're supposed to have your butt in the bed.
Speaker 1: Hold on, tell so no, it ain't it's too early. That's what you're supposed to do. He chased greatness.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the ring culture y'all sported because what y'all have done. There are guys that have rings that artists great.
Speaker 1: And the prime example I like to use is Charles Barkley, y'all big, I see, like Charles Barkley was a bum because he ain't got no ring, and there are guys.
Speaker 3: That got two three rings. A third of the players agree there's a difference between being a great player and being a great player in a role. They're two different things.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Charles Barkley was a great player. Y'all gonna go back and check. Y'all better go, Hey, y'all find highlights of everything else. Go check the highlights on a.
Speaker 2: Whole dog. Got there be fact. Yeah, we're gonna put you up. Oh, Joe. Kids ain't started.
Speaker 4: School, bro, now, no school, don't start to the tennis started today, man, boy, I was out there in carpool and everything. Man, yeah, I got let me see, I'm trying trying to get Uh. Mama left French Fried State and stay with me. Kennedy starts school on the tent. My son starts school on the tent.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: My daughter, she my daughter that played tennis. She's homeschool so she could focus on tennis only she.
Speaker 2: Might be nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah yo, yeah, Joe, she's like that, Joe. Obviously my daughter running a University of Kentucky. She go back next week.
Speaker 3: Uh, I swear we used to go back down there Labor Day. I don't know what these kids, but we didn't get out your damn near the fourth of July.
Speaker 1: Hell, and we we ain't used to go back to by mid by mid August, I mean late August.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But as bad as these kids let them go year round, ain't ain't in school, you will get out of everything every holiday, every presidential and you know, teachers, teachers.
Speaker 1: Need a day of the prepared rooms. We ain't getting thold of them days. Them teachers.
Speaker 3: Hey, when you out of recess, if they didn't have the if they didn't have what they call that chaperone duties, what hey, they was in there getting their room ready to thenbody all these holidays and and and the veterans this day and that day.
Speaker 2: I don't remember getting all them days off.
Speaker 1: They got fall break, they got winter break, they got spreads, they got I'm like, damn, how much where y'all won't go to school? Better have my daughter. I'm getting up early till my daddy win got school. I said, y'all ain't got school today.
Speaker 5: Why a teacher teacher planning?
Speaker 2: Yes, always done. God, they need to stay in school. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, hey, I told Ojo, man, school started today. Bro carpulled like a mug. You know what I mean, man, Joe, I don't miss that. I know, boy, because my daughter went to Druid Hills and then I had to take her early in the morning. I just be getting home, specially Monday. Monday was tough because I didn't get home till like you know, I get home. By the time I get home, show would get in the bed. She getting she knows, she getting up. She gotta be the school I think of like eight. Then I got to go through that traffic because it's over there. Bottle to the CDC. All back over there, all that traffic. Then I gotta go back and pick her up.
Speaker 2: My daddy. You know I can drive. No, you can't. Not none of my car.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, my son trying to get My son trying to get a car now. And then here freshman, freshman, you trying to get a car. Yeah, he wants, he wanted, he want a car now. You know, all the old all the older kids got a car.
Speaker 5: So he next in line.
Speaker 4: But I need I need your decision making to be a little bit better. I need you to be a little bit more response.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, They driving as a because a freshman, that's a ninth grade and O Joe, yeah driving they driving that young Yeah Joe, you.
Speaker 5: Got me got he got you got your permit once you got your permit. Yeah,