Speaker 1: AI bubble warning. There's been a recent AI bubble warning issued, a new one. What's your thoughts on this.
Speaker 2: I don't know if bubble is the right term, but a few institutions have issued this warning. We'll get to Alex in a second. I do think that the AI promise has not been delivered. Like I asked a question last week and it was slightly controversial for whatever reason after but shot to everyone of Microsoft, love you guys, seal it from bottle of my heart, one of my favorite companies of all time, sat to one of my favorite CEOs ever better than Tim Cook, et.
Speaker 3: Cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: You can't run your business off co pilot like for all the automations that we have and shot to perplexity and everything's tied done, Shot to leash you little still to this day, I can't set up all these agents and then just go off to Mexico and do no work for two week and come back and the agents have everything done. The first company that provides that kind of premise and return they're going to And as a result, with even AI not delivering is as well as it should. It's obliterated the software category. So bubble no, I think people forget Even in the dot com era, it took a while for things to be calibrated. I don't think it will take that long. But I think we may be three or four years off from having systems of scale and tech at scale that it really allows you to offload your workforce and the cost isn't so high to be able to do so. So I wouldn't say bubble, but it hasn't delivered on the return that it was initially promised. If you can lay off your workforce and enjoy more of your life and be off grid and just to let the lllms run in the background, like that premise, isn't there, Like, I don't, do you guys know of anyone. I've asked this question to probably two hundred people over the last year. No one is just leaving their business to be run solely by lol.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the idea.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think one of the greatest minds that has lived through both and his business has been benefited tremendously because of it, spoke on this recently. Jeff Bezos was asked about the bubble, and he said, I want you to think of it like this. Right now, businesses are being done in terms of picks and shovels, right like people are manually doing the work. He said, think of AI as a bulldozer. So if you were digging with a pick and the shovel, well, bulldozer is about to come and make everything happen a lot faster, more efficiently, and have more skill and so the actual tax won't be replaced. How we get the task done will be altered. So companies will survive, some some will falter, but that's business, and that's what happens inside of revolutions, especially in the technology space. And he has a great vantage point because in nineteen ninety seven, yeah, look at what his company was and in twenty twenty six, obviously he's not the CEO anymore, but look at what that company has grown to, right because he was able to adapt, he was able to use the technology to his advantage, and he was able to scale it. So that's how we got to have to look at it. The AI bubble. We've been talking about this thing for.
Speaker 4: At least eighteen months now.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm like, okay, okay, if there's gonna be a bubble, let's find the companies that are going to be here when this.
Speaker 4: So caught bubble burst, who will be the standing companies?
Speaker 5: I think we were spot on with the ones that we've been saying for sure, the time will tell, and I think we're going to be on the right side of it.
Speaker 4: The thoughts.
Speaker 1: Bubble is relative, I feel like, yeah, there's a lot of companies that well, it just actually leads to an als car Cliff. Actually, look, let's play this. Let's let's play the clip from Atlas because that this kind of just leads into this conversation.
Speaker 6: The Alex carb going CNBC last week and torch the entire AI business model, like Becky Quick had to stop a mid rant like you sound pretty angry, and his response, this is the voice of American Business Channel through me. I mean his rants, they're usually pretty epic, but I think he hit on two sticking points that a really decide how AI diffuses through the economy. Number one is that enterprises are losing trust in a lot of these AI model companies. He's saying because they're not safe, and safe is a little bit different than you think. So let's hear him out.
Speaker 7: Safe because it doesn't touch your unlearning data. Safe because it prevents a large language model from caching your data and replicating your business safe because it doesn't transfer your ip of how to fight secret data, top secret data or in a clinical context.
Speaker 6: And the second is that a lot of these large enterprise customers are now wanting to own the entire AI stack, compute models, their data, all of it. Again, take it away, Alex. Here's the structural problem that he's calling out. Your edge as a company depends on that proprietary data. Your AI vendor depends on their models getting smarter, and how do you think they do that? So there's a collision course because the labs aren't just selling tokens anymore.
Speaker 1: They're Okay, So Alex Carr, he went on a whole rant on CNBC about AI, his frustration with a lot of AI companies.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: And you know he's been known to go on rants from Tom to tom on a variety of different things. Okay, so back to the AI bubble thing. AI bubble, yeah for sure, because a lot of the companies are not built on anything found fund foundationally strong to just putting AI in front of their name and just saying we're going to do this, We're gonna do that. Like you said, I personally have yet to see AI do a variety of different things that people think it can do. Like even if you look at our world, like AI cannot create content. If it did, If it did, everybody would be content creator. Yeah, I know, I know this first hand. Is it yet or just well until until it's done it, we can't.
Speaker 3: We can't. It can help you make content, Yeah, it can't make it. It can't future for it can go off the past.
Speaker 1: It can make content. It's not it's not it's not good. It's not good enough, not great. It's not great. It's not great.
Speaker 3: But I can't.
Speaker 1: You would say, okay, I could just make I don't think I do no work. I could just make a video. I'm gonna have AI cut up and then it's gonna get a million views, and that's gonna be my pathway to become the next Logan Paul.
Speaker 3: It has not happened mm hmm. I like up clip, but but it does.
Speaker 5: Happen for I Just what's happening for I just watched AI travel channel that has like ten million followers completely made up. She goes in history and takes you through history and it feels like off all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even that that's different, that's utilizing AI to give you, Like we have French Martinis. What we do for the content. We can say that we because we use AI for our content. So we have French Martana episode. A few of those clips. One clip went viral, had a million views. We used AI in it because it's nar we're telling the story. That's different. That's still an editor that's actually knows what they're doing, that's placing AI in it, utilizing that's still work involved. I'm saying as far as the hands free pilot, I don't got autonomous AI is doing everything for me. That's not that hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 4: So that's.
Speaker 1: The idea of AI, I think is ahead of the reality of AI. The idea of AI is ahead of the reality of AI, and a lot of different in a lot of different places. We still have We still don't have the Jetson's car that we're supposed to have twenty five years ago, still waiting for that to happen. Like there's still pilots in the sky, the supposed to have autonomous planes by now, like commercial I mean, that's what that's what you would think would happen at this point in time in twenty twenty six, like, that's that's, that's what the promise is.
Speaker 3: In ninety we were promm the justice came out on what seventy.
Speaker 5: Exactly, I'm saying AI, the current state of AI, the revolution that has happened over the past three years. What like, we're just doing large language models right now, so like what are you basing that off?
Speaker 1: Even the large language models is still being prompted. So what I'm saying, like what Ian said, there's still a person attached to it, this idea that humans are going to be not needed anymore. That's the narrative that's been pushed a lot. Humans will be no longer needed. I haven't seen that. I haven't seen that the idea, the idea of AI has gotten ahead of the practicality of AI. Of course, AI is going to be here. AI is going to change the world. AI has changing the world every single day. But there's a lot of companies that's just coming up with random ideas for AI and it's not gonna it's not gonna work. And when that, when that happens, a lot of these companies are gonna fall by the way side.
Speaker 4: And I'm not sure you.
Speaker 3: Tell me what.
Speaker 4: Well, I think we're so early inside.
Speaker 5: I think the argument that's fair to make, uh, is that we haven't seen the revenue generated from the spend in AI and that takes time right now, Right, so we're still we still have infrastructure, yet, we stilln't have energy yet, the applications are still trying to get. Software hasn't even been put out. Yeah, you have a few models platforms that you use, you have five now, but like that's drastically gonna change in the next five years, right, So I think we're so early that that argument, I think still needs time to come to fruition. Right, Like obviously Argentic will be here at some point in their future autonomous that's it's going to happen.
Speaker 4: It's going to take time for it to happen.
Speaker 5: I think that the fair argument from my standpoint would be and I could agree and kind of what Alex is saying here is, yes, the spend and the cap X, where's the return the other return for a lot of companies yet, right, you can't.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't say that for Micron there's been a return.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said they were the smart them SK and video. But the premise of the adel. But for open A like I've been using chat since twenty into twenty one or twenty two. Even the premister on the business side or consumer side, a lot of the stuff that they said that could do it hasn't been able to do. Even like when Charlotte Mae makee that post like Ian you're in trouble, open aie out and choles like no you need human intuition like it can. And even for investing open AI, when you prompted it last and best fast for what the next stocks were going to be, it got all of the wrong. So I think there's a way to go. But I think the initial premise and promise for what is being spent in terms of like uh, he talked about tooking pricing and then the thing I've been always asking, how do you get five extra I said it with open a eye, okay, going to okay, why you need to sell five percent of opening off to the government if you got a machine that could replicate.
Speaker 3: God, you're bullshitting on one side or another.
Speaker 1: And it's just it's just even I must you change a company from a car company to a robotic company. There's no need to have one hundred million humanoid robot. It's not going to happen. It's a fairy tale. That's a fairy tale. It's not going to happen. It's never gonna it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Because that's the case, they would have just traded the arbitrage on if the model was that fucking great to open the shot, to open the eye. But if the model was that great, you would have traded arbitrage every day to not raise capital. That was the first sign to me, this ship with work. That's what the topic does not have that issue.
Speaker 5: That's why I think the keyword is yet right, because the one thing that we do know about the models is that even as we're talking, they're getting better.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: And so three years ago we sat here to a t like you said, open a iur lead, You said, open a I wourl lead.
Speaker 4: Is it our leader today?
Speaker 3: No? It adjusted adjustment model.
Speaker 5: That that goes to the case that that models are getting better. Right, in a year, we might not even say open AI is our leader. It might be something different because something would have surpassed it. So we're still early in this.
Speaker 2: I think they've already been surpassed, and I brought up to and also to the Elon.
Speaker 3: This will always be telling y'all that beef. It doesn't help.
Speaker 2: The Elon battle destroyed the company because the Lenz he was willing to go. And then here comes anthrop pick. They take the lead. The model is but anytime you get to asking for.
Speaker 3: That two hundred cool.
Speaker 4: So I'm happy with it.
Speaker 5: And that kind of ties back into the invented Nvidia piece. Right, I'm going to put the capital, I'm going to give the compute. Un let's see who comes back with the thing that is going to lead. I think that the Alice. I watched that thing live, so it's just if you haven't seen it. It's a seven minute segment. But I'm glad we cut this piece because he keeps bringing the word up safe, safe, safe, and if you think about safe, I keep hearing him talking about In my mind, he's talking about his own company.
Speaker 4: Why are we shitting?
Speaker 5: Why are we getting beat when these people aren't inching money and we have the idea and the platform and the technology to keep he was talking his own book for sure, we want to keep you safe. Right, we have the government contracts. Our platform is the place those applications aren't ready yet.
Speaker 4: These people are trying to spend and spend.
Speaker 5: Now, the AI model is, hey, we're going to build inside of our in house, which again two things can be true, because we just I just read the report that Broadcom and Google Google might say, hey, you know what, We're going to use our own silicone to build our own TVU.
Speaker 4: We may not need you anymore.
Speaker 5: At the same time, Apple says, okay, cool, broad Coom, you're going to be our partner into twenty thirty one. Right, So people are saying, how can we keep the stack inside? The problem with that theory is that how many companies can afford to keep the entire stack? Not many three three, maybe not even Google Amazon.
Speaker 3: Maybe they put up some money, but they won't.
Speaker 4: But they won't, So that that's such a limited space.
Speaker 5: How many people can actually do that, right, So it becomes not a monopoly, But I mean it is a monopoly in the sense if I'm doing everything in house. So he's saying the right thing, but he's also promoting what they do, right, because why is the software space getting beat down?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: AI is software?
Speaker 2: That's the other funny part of that is what I'm saying for those who don't know AI is software. But going back to depictions and shovels Micron AMD until when they got selected they made a great return on capital. Conversation, put this in check. Every business is in the hedge front business? How much more? And can I make you? How much can I save you? How reliable can I be if I made you money? Please put yes and jet. What open AI has not done. They haven't done a great job of letting the consumer base know how much easier your life can be. Even like when open claw came out, that was an issue. Deep sequeens an issue. And then also too, we haven't had an American company that is open sourcing yet. That's the real trojan forest in threats. Yes, that could lead to enterprise growth kind of like, but now we get into the Microsoft, we're going to open source it and let you be in our ecosystem.
Speaker 3: But what open sourcing? There's gonna come some ip and idea theft.
Speaker 2: It happened with words for those who don't know, Like, even though Microsoft my biggest favorite company of all time.
Speaker 3: The origins are still nefarious.
Speaker 4: So even if they open source, what platform will they build on? What's the first place Whe's the first place they're going on we try to go home.
Speaker 3: Ya gotta go to the mothership mh.
Speaker 5: So that so even an open source right, you can see KOA still being the software that they're gonna build.
Speaker 3: You got you gotta go to the maltorship.
Speaker 2: And that's why like the suppression of Nvidia, because if we argue motes, they literally have.
Speaker 3: Governmental motes on both sides.
Speaker 2: They have the spend, they have the hardware, they have the platform, the partnership and likability. I don't get the compression, I really don't, but it's going back to people are just chasing in return and I were chasing quality.
Speaker 5: I saw somebody in the chat said three hundred by the end of the year. I'm not mad at I'm not mad at the video at Like in the two seventies, by the NDA, I can I can see the path forward the consolidation now.
Speaker 4: Is it frustrating?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's also frustrating is that people telling me like, yo, video doesn't move.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what what are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Like yeah, because.
Speaker 2: Everybody everybody's looking to trade, they're not looking to and that shit breaks my heart because it's going you're gonna see me and like in one of them other countries, what another place? But no, I should have listened. You should have, you should have. It doesn't move for the gambler in you. If you have some capital in it. Fifty grand, one hundred grand, two hundred grand.
Speaker 3: It is a beacon of safety for sure. What's the outlook for TSM?
Speaker 5: TSM is, for those not to know, the number one UH manufacturer and packaging company for semiconductors in the world. I think at this point did they produce eighty to ninety percent of the world semi conductors? And so when I talk about my favorite companies, this is at the top of the list when we talk about the most important companies, obviously at.
Speaker 4: The top of the list.
Speaker 5: They report on the sixteenth, which I believe is next Wednesday, earlier expectations. Right now they're looking at a fifty percent jump in revenue, which is absolutely ridiculous. The future guidance looks like they're going to increase it as well. I think TSM and I like that it reports early. It reports before everybody, because it will tell us are they getting orders from in Video? How high last quarter? They said in Video's orders were in such high demand that they passed Apple as their number one client, right, so much so that TSM said, Okay, we've got so much demand that we might have to offshoot some of our demand to some of these companies, which is why we talked about AMCRE as a company that's going to be a beneficiary of that. There's another company, but South Korean one ACI that we can't directly invest in, So we'll go with AMCRE for now. But that demand story will be on the forefront. Is in Vidio still having that same level demand as Apple's demand, is the appetite still there is AMD's demand. So there AMD is, like I mean, we was up twenty dollars today over I think it was at five to seventy today.
Speaker 4: What does that demand story look like?
Speaker 5: You're going to see the AI hyperscalers come to the forefront and if TSM is able to say, hey, demand has peaked again, now we're going to see another start of ticking up of that semi conductor space in the technology space because capax hasn't slowed down, In fact, it's getting increased. The demand hasn't slowed down. Have companies pulled back, yeah, have people taken profits?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You know, my favorite question, has a story changed.
Speaker 2: No, TSM should be at six hundred and eighteen months, and we can argue if it was an American born and bred, it probably.
Speaker 3: Be number one.
Speaker 4: We're getting closer for real like.
Speaker 2: Hole for the long term and before we grap I don't know for close wrapping.
Speaker 3: Please put in chat. I only need four stocks to hold on two lifetime.
Speaker 2: I had an interest in conversation with a brother in stock Club his granddad in nineteen eighty stock club put yes and chat. If you saw it in telegram, eighty shares. If you would have held it through all the splits, would have turned into seventeen thousand shares. So even in the desire to want to sell off early, some of these companies are going to have to split, and then you go from having one hundred shares to one thousand shares or one hundred to five hundred. There's only upside potential if you're holding equities for a long period of time. You only need four that you're going to marry. Like even Rashat talked about it earlier. Even with Q you can't go wrong. I know something, But what about TQQ and what about TUCO? Yeah, you can add exotics on top of it. But your core four have to be ones that you never like. You never wake up in the middle of the night worried about v'all or VT or vu G or Q.
Speaker 3: You only need four.
Speaker 2: My question for you is why you're not executed Because you want to gamble mm hmm, and if you gamble, you deserve to be broke. I think you deserve to be rich and wealthy hole for.
Speaker 3: The long term.
Speaker 2: But at this point I've been really do what you want to do. If you want to blow through your money and mess up your money, I'm not. If you want to, I love that for you.
Speaker 4: You're right, Well, you're right, you're right. How about your way