Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, Welcome to the NFL Fantasy Football Podcast, where we don't need those stinking ADPs. It's me and your man, MG Marcus Grand joined by Michael f Florio and LaQuan Jones.
Speaker 2: And the special edition of the podcast.
Speaker 1: We are happy and thrilled to be rejoined by man TiO.
Speaker 2: He was with us last week.
Speaker 3: We had a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: We were excited to have him back and so Manti, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Thanks guys. It's going to be in studio, you know, it's always going to be in person with the fam tuckson fantasy football. Obviously, I had a draft on Sunday. A lot of funny moments that happened in that draft, but here I'm here to talk about it.
Speaker 3: That is really what this whole episode of the show is going to be.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go through man Tis draft, look at some of the early rounds, some of the late round picks, get the things he loved about it, the things he didn't love about it, maybe talk some some weirdness that happened in the course of the draft as well. Want to start though with nothing fantasy related, but it's kind of get your We also like to lean on you just for your your playing experience, your time in the NFL. This is the next couple of days are cut down days across the league, which you know, it's a big day, it's sort of a you know, it's a sad day, I think for a lot of guys, a kind of a nervous time. But kind of walk us through what that experience is like, because I can't imagine it's a fun day for anybody.
Speaker 4: No, it's not a fun day for anybody. And I mentioned it in Good Morning Football today. It's probably the only day in the year where an NFL player does not want his phone to ring. Like, no, everybody just avoids their phone because everybody understands that until I think it's one pm Pacific time, that's the cutoff. If your phone rings, there's a chance there's somebody on the other line that you don't want to talk to, and they're gonna call you and you're gonna get cut. And the reality is is there's there's hundreds of young men that are going to get that call today and they've been dreaming about this moment their whole lives, and on the unfortunate reality is the game will all end for us one day and you know, hopefully you'll have a long career. But for for many young men today it's it's it's the last time that they'll ever put on a pair of football cleats and football pads and then play in the NFL. But they're well equipped for life. If you've gotten this foreign life, you you have the qualities and the habits to do a lot of good things in this world. And the challenge now is finding what you're passionate about, what else you're passionate about, and attacking with the same type of aggression and passion and and and work ethic that you did football. So for all of those young men that that get that car or that tap on the shoulder from the grim reaper and they have to go and turn in their playbook and grab that big trash bag and put all of their stuff in there and go home, it is the end of a new chapter. But at the end of every chapter there's there's there's a start of a new one. And I wish them nothing but the best, And let me and the countless of other people that are doing things outside of football now be an example that you can start something great and grow something great. Just just have the same same work ethic, same discipline, and same passion for your new craft as you did your old woman and everything should be okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you had a very like lengthy successful NFL career, so kudos to you. And there were years where you knew you made the roster, I'm sure before Whale, before this, But like, do you ever get nervous, like one of my friends might get cut or is it just like I made the team that's all I care about.
Speaker 4: No, you definitely, you know, have these relationships with teammates and they become real good friends. And I remember my it was my rookie year. Actually I had a friend who was was a free agent, and I knew based on where I was drafted. I was drafted in the second round earlier, the second round where I wasn't going to be one that was going to get that call, and I was grateful to be in that situation. But this friend of mine, him being a free agent, the likelihood of him being cut was very, very real, and he was at my apartment at that time, and it got around like twelve forty five, and this kind of goes bro. I think I made it. I think I'm a lass where He's like, I think I'm good to go. I got to head to the to the facility. And I'm like, bro, why would you go to the facility? Bro? Why would you even pop up over the stay away? He's like, so we waited until twelve fifty he left my apartment to go to facility. I got to call it like twelve fifty seven. He's like, Bro, they got me. So it's it's it's it's a reality, right, guys, like you know, and it's just not in football, it's in life. Like you know, things happen, there's transition in everybody's lives. But the thing is we take our experiences that we learned, the people that we've become and trying to be the best version of ourselves doing what we do, and we take that and carry that over into our next life and the next chapter. So again, I wish them nothing but the best. If I could ever be a resource to any of my brothers in this NFL fraternity, I'm always open to them. And you know, same thing with people that are going through any transition. So yeah, it's definitely one of those bittersweet days for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I certainly wish all the best congratulations to the guys who did so by the cut and made an NFL roster. Certainly best wishes to those who did not, and uh, hopefully something great comes up when whenever the football journey is over for you. Now your post football journey has led you to fantasy football, and we're glad to have you on board. You mentioned you had a draft on Saturday, so we just kind of want to talk through this, right, I know, I know, like I know you and la Quad have been sort of going back and forth talking about things if like this was his idea, Like hey said, we should get manton On to talk about his draft.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, that's why I heard. A couple of days I was like, oh no, this is so.
Speaker 3: Let's get into it. First of all, I'd be like, I just want to like, who did you start the draft?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 3: Like, what was your strategy going into this thing?
Speaker 4: So my strategy was I like the later picks in rounds in the first round because I like it being a snake draft. I like to go back to back whenever I'm earlier in the round. I really got to be right on this pick because I'm not going to be able to pick guys, you know, until I'm past the twentieth pick. So I always like to be in this in those situations. Since say that again, this so this was a ten. Okay, so everybody's got good teams, right, but this is like we'll get more into this. The guys that I'm with in the league is that they're head scratchers, you know. So that's a good way, but you know, so that the hardest part is when you're you're with guys who really follow fantasy football, you can kind of predict where they're gonna go. When you're with guys that you're not sure how much football they watch, they draft the defense in the seventh round and that's okay, bro, Like, should I grab my QB now, because I don't know if qbs were going off the board at at at round four like they started going, and so I'm like targeting my guy. I was like, man, I know I wasn't planning and picking him till later, but I might have to grab them. So I had a couple of plans going. I really really like Garrett Wilson in this in this year, you know, more so than last year, and I was high on him last year. You know, obviously with Aaron Rodgers, you know, going down last year in the first game, there was that, there was that word. However, they do have Tyrod Taylor, which for me is like a great insurance plan for Garrett Wilson. So Garrett Wilson was really really a high on my radar. So right when I came up, and I was the ninth pick, right when I came up, I already moved up to I think he was at position twelve or thirteen. I moved and I grabbed him. I didn't really care. Now after that, my my next one was if Karen Williams and I text. I texted Rich holl mk Kwan. That's his name, Rich Holmi Kwan.
Speaker 3: We're using that now.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I text to Kwan. I said, Kwan, if you could choose between Kien and Jamier, who would it be? And he gave me his He gave me his feedback, and I really appreciate ab of it. Did you say ky? He said he liked both of them, like both liked both of them. But then my follow up question was, Okay, if I don't go with Jamiir, would you go with who is it Miaman Dolphins a chen would you go with him as a pass catching running back later in the draft. And he gave me and I'm not going to reveal it because I'm not gonna do rich Homi Kwan like he didn't.
Speaker 1: My dad.
Speaker 4: I have to reveal my hand before I had my draft. I'm not gonna do that to Mohammed. But he gave me his things. So I was like, you know what, I got to choose between Jamiir or Karen and obviously with my jersey, you know who I went with. I grabbed, So I am I'm in a good position early for me. I'm in a really good position. Now. What I was anticipating was if anybody grab both of those two for some reason, again because they're unpredictable drafters, I was going to roll the dice and grab Marvin Harrison Junior and have a Garrett Wilson and Marvin Harrison Junior pairing. That's what I was going to do. And so that was my approach early in the first two rounds of my pigs.
Speaker 6: So I got to ask you, with your league makes being unpredictable, was there anybody in the first round where you just kind of scratched your head that when your lead makes took where it was like, why did you do that?
Speaker 4: Ummm no, I well you know what was what was what was what was a little unpredictable was how far Justin Jefferson dropped in the draft. That was a little un I was trying to do the thing where I was like, Okay, he dropped to the second, he went to the second, he went to the second, he dropped to the second, and I was like, if this guy drops to the third, remember I'm I'm ninth that I'm a album. So he he dropped to the third and he got picked. I was like, oh crap, okay, because.
Speaker 7: These foods would have dropped freaking Justin Jefferson to me, dog that goes, I don't care who the quarterback is, bro, Justin Jefferson coming on my team, you know. So there again, that was the challenge about, you know, being with the guys that I was with. I was like, oh, these dudes are just dropping further and further and further. And then they started picking up guys earlier.
Speaker 4: I was like, why are we picking qbs in rowing three? I'm like Lamar Jackson went off at round three I'm hold up, dudes, and so yeah, it was. It was. It was one of those drafts where it was a little unpredictable. But yeah, early on, I think my game plan I got what I wanted.
Speaker 1: I love by the way, one the fact you went Kyrien went. There was no way you weren't going to take Kyra Way because one, Notre Dame guys are going to stick together. But two you're asking a guy who's a RAMS fan, what do you think? So there was no way you weren't going to be taking kyra Way.
Speaker 4: You see, I see, I didn't know that. I didn't know that my boy rich Holman Kwan was a RAMS fans. I did put my relationship with rich Hollman Quan above anytime that my boy an let me down. But then I should have known where rich Homan Kwan is coming from, because it's like, oh, this is for your boys league, right, I say, yes. I had to clarify and a lot of beating against you, bro. I need some background information. You're my research guy, you're mom bro, like I need some background information, and he gave me the information I needed.
Speaker 5: I think this is a good reminder, though we live in a bubble like, like you said, when you play with people who do fantasy all the time, you kind of can predict where they're gonna go. But when you play like I do a show on the weekends and someone called me. They were like, alsin Eckley went in the first round of my home league this week, and it's like, yeah, weird stuff happened. You aren't living this day and d right.
Speaker 1: It is why I tell you folks who do this for a living, like draft with folks who don't pay attention as my because like quarterbacks start going early. When you look around, it's the it's the third round, and like eight quarterbacks are off the board, Like you can whiplash a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, you know what do I do?
Speaker 5: As her first ever fantasy draft tonight, A lot of pressures on me. Yeah, first ever, my wife's first ever. It's a family league.
Speaker 4: First of all, congratulations.
Speaker 5: She was like, what pick do I not want? I was like, I think there's clear cut top nine players you don't want pick ten. She has pick ten. She's freaking out and I keep telling her though, I'm like, something weird is going to happen, right, like someone It's not gonna be the first nine that we're used to seeing.
Speaker 4: So I'm really hoping that it goes like you're jot in that league with her.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: I told it's a family league, and I told them that I will not compete because I have to help.
Speaker 1: I'm crazy, you say that. Now you're basically in the league. She's in the league. You're in the league.
Speaker 5: I was like, Yo, you're gonna take players you like? Right, She's like, no, I want you to tell me the best players so I win.
Speaker 2: So pressures good. Look that sounds like she's gonna yell at you on.
Speaker 5: Some you know what.
Speaker 2: It sounds like.
Speaker 5: It sounds like man'sa hitting you up, Like, Yo, who do I say?
Speaker 1: If I would say, because my wife plays, I hear about it that she's never won her league? How am I married to the NFL fantasy guy? Never won my league? And basically it goes like this. On Tuesday nights before waiver wires hit, she will hand me the phone and say fix it. And then on Saturday night or Sunday morning before kickoff, she will hand me the phone again and say fix it.
Speaker 3: That's how That's how.
Speaker 2: I'm a leg already for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So I said that was the early round. We'll take a quick break, we'll come back. We'll talk about some of the later rounds. Also, we got to hear because there was a shocking pick that that sort of in the mid round. More with man Tiito on his fantasy draft. Next on the NFL Fantasy Football Podcast. Special edition of the NFL Fantasy Podcast, man ty Teo sitting in with us talking about the draft he had for his home league on Sunday.
Speaker 3: And so you were saying this before the show.
Speaker 1: I mean you're saying this early too, Like a lot of weird things, a lot of teams are picks going earlier than expected.
Speaker 3: Someone took the forty nine ers defenses seven seventh.
Speaker 4: Round seven seventh, and I was it was one of those things where one of my homies, his name is Gaalen, he took he took the forty nine ers defense. And you know, you have the chat right and I'm sitting there and I'm just itching to say something. It'ching to be like you idiot, But when in my homies texting the chat like wow, taking the defense in round seven is bold off the hook because I didn't want to jump into the chat. And then all of a sudden it requires me to keep talking and I I just didn't want to review anything. But my other homie, who was like following who I was picking, he was like, man, great pick, and I was like, yeah, I know. I got inside then and then I and then I grabbed you know, going a little bit further, I grabbed Josh Jacobs and he's like, man, I was going to get Josh Jacobs, was I. You know, So we have these type of interactions with with me and my friends. But yeah, the defense, the forty niners defense, not even the Cleveland Browns, the forty nine ers defense picked in the seventh round.
Speaker 2: That's aggressive.
Speaker 6: That no, that's anything above the tenth round to me is aggressive.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, that was that was one of those like what are you doing? Are you gonna drap the kicker in the eighth Like what's going on?
Speaker 6: That's what I'm surprised. I didn't hear any kickers in that round as well. Like you start seeing trends like, oh, guys are locking up the position that we should lock up later in the round. I want the best kicker, I want the best defense, and that's usually what happens.
Speaker 4: With these I thought Aubrey was going to go next. I was like, no, I didn't get Aubrey. I really liked the kicker for the Chargers, and so mean trying to think about what what team would get in and it's not a shot at the Chargers, but what team would get into the red zone and probably.
Speaker 2: Needs a lot of touchdowns.
Speaker 4: I was like, it'd probably be the Chargers, you know, And so they have a really good kicker, he's dependable, let me go with him. Last year he had a really good year. I know Aubrey can boot the ball from the opposite thirty. He's a Notre Dame guy. But you know, I was like, you know, I'm going to go that route.
Speaker 5: And so, yeah, did you get like Cole khmed all your estimate anything you see?
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't discriminate, you know what I mean. It's like, you're gonna help me win. Bro. You could go you could go to a JC. I don't care.
Speaker 5: Is there any players that you'll write off because of where they went to college?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, ultimately yeah, I went to I.
Speaker 4: Just want to win. Bro, Like, if you're on my team, I don't care what skill you went to. Bro, your mine now.
Speaker 6: In the fantasy world, though, Like when did you find yourself falling in love with fantasy football?
Speaker 4: When I first got into it? You know, I know what was funny is I'll say this, I don't know who ranks who or who ranks drafts. I played fantasy this my third year. Right, I've won my league's two years in a row, and I've been.
Speaker 2: Second early beginnings, early first the first league.
Speaker 4: First year, I was only in one league, I won that one. The second year, which was last year, I was in three leagues. I won one, came in third in another one, and came in fourth another one. So I've always been in the tops.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Right, But every draft I get graded an F that those.
Speaker 2: Are the best.
Speaker 3: That means that means you're gonna win.
Speaker 4: That I get great at F And my boys Just the funny thing about my boys, they would text just like, oh, looks like Matts I knows nothing about. And my boys was like, don't you work for NFL? Don't you have inserted Scoops is like, Bro, you're good.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: You drafted Nick Chubb in like round eight whatever?
Speaker 1: Right, you know, I mean you get an A grade, that's when you're not winning.
Speaker 4: That you're auto drafting, bro, get the grade. You just get the next guy, you know. So, yeah, I've gotten F grades on all of all of my stuff. Me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that means you're winning. That That means, say the encourage man.
Speaker 1: When you got to like the later rounds, right, like everybody, everybody kind of has a plan for the first few rounds of the draft, even if it's taking the Niners in the seventh round. When you got to like the later part of the draft, did you have a particular strategy you were looking you.
Speaker 4: Know, with the benefit where I was sitting, because there's only ten guys, I felt like across the board, there are a lot of tight ends. Now, Kyle Pitts was my guy that I was really targeting, but again it was you. Yeah, he was the guy that I was really really targeting, but he went early, and so when he went, now I'm sitting in a situation I was like, Okay, who else could possibly get? I kind of like Evan ingram I, you know, especially after the last preseason game. I see that he was targeted a lot in the red zone. I think he had two touchdowns in the last preseason game. Him and Trevor Lawrence seem to have a good, good relationship going on. So I started targeting Evan then he went and so I knew that, man, if worse comes to worse, I'm okay with sitting with Ferguson, Like I can sit with Ferguson. I like his I like his activity in the low red zone and you know his fit in that puzzle with the Dallas Cowboys. It's it's it's only CD Lamb and then it's him, you know, And so I like, I like that. And so what I kept doing was I kept going back to my team, my my buddies teams and see if they all had tight ends. And so they all had tight ends all picked out. I was like, okay, cool, Like I could just pick my tight end last, like they're not gonna pick. But then another buddy started. He grabbed tayso heill set. I was like, you, he's a quarterback tight end. But I was just like, bro, you guys are so unpredictable. It yeah, so I grabbed. I ended up grabbing Ferguson towards the late later rounds, and that kind of solidified my team in the tight end. I actually got the whole bunch of bench players, and I was able to grab on ferguson late but on my bench, I literally have all receivers and Jelu McLaughlan on my bench receivers.
Speaker 2: Who was the one that you know I'm getting hyped? Is he on your team?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: I don't, Yeah, we got as.
Speaker 4: Are you going to let me tell you dart slam is.
Speaker 2: Going?
Speaker 4: I was so scared. I was so scared that somebody's gonna grab him. Yeah, because one of my homies text was like, hey, bro, so I saw the thing on Instagram. You boasted about stop peeping up.
Speaker 6: It's part of the strategy with the league mates. Man, we play a little dirty trying to get dirt.
Speaker 4: So so I grabbed Dors obviously, Guys, you know, if you're going to grab the San Francisco for nine ers defense in seven, you don't really know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: You're not You're probably not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't. Yeah, entire shell. Yeah, I hope your friend listening. Yeah, that that one, but didn't know exactly who he is.
Speaker 2: It's it was.
Speaker 4: It was good. I got Dors, I got a I got a good bench man. There's okay. So maybe you guys could help me on this I grabbed Khalil sure from love them Good Homer.
Speaker 5: However, However, however, I genuinely do like However, he's.
Speaker 4: The only only question mark on my bench because I also like Pop Douglas.
Speaker 2: He's got all my guys.
Speaker 4: So like Pop Douglas is on the waiver ye right now, you know how waiver wires work after a draft, you can't just grab them, and so like, he's the only guy other than that guys. I mean I could whip up my stuff and read it too, because I was reading you to earlier, but I am stabbed.
Speaker 1: So I would say, I would say I would lean Shakir over Douglas just because I like his quarterback, Thank you. I would I would rather have somebody with a Josh Allen offense versus a you Drake made Jakobe Brissette.
Speaker 4: And the reason why I liked I liket your career too, is because Joe Brady is their OC and Joe Brady was with me in New Orleans, and I know how Joe Brady likes to highlight some guys. And there was a lot of talk about his relationship. Talking about Khalil's relationship with Josh Allen kind of blossoming a little bit and him being his go to guy. And it's always like when when you have a situation like the Bills where you lose like your top targeted guy in Steffon Diggs and you lose Gabe Davis, is like, okay, who's next. Well, they have their tied end there and he's gonna be a big focal point of that of that offense. But you know that Josh likes to go to his receivers and so I'm trying to figure out what that is. You know, Curtis Samuel's there and like, okay, like he's most likely gonna be used as a gadget guy and like a like a Deebo Samuel type of thing. Right, there's there's there's there's talks of him playing running back. Is like that really don't do nothing for me in PPR. But Khalil is very, very intriguing to me, So I grabbed him.
Speaker 5: Only receiver on the Bills roster who has ever called a pass from Josh Allen Right.
Speaker 4: In the second half of the season, he really did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was out I believe the target, the status something like he outproduced digs in the second half on like forty less targets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it is. See, thank you guys. You know what, but they gave me the F grade. Bro, I saw to check it a little bit. I said, these guys granted me a F so maybe I should revise my whole thing.
Speaker 5: But you know, so you're ferguson pick that the only Cede Lamb has had more targets in three straight years than the Cowboys tight and like the Cowboys tight end is number two target Dak.
Speaker 1: You know, but I love, I'm with you, I love Wow, I love all right, No, so we're not done you we can take a quick break to come back.
Speaker 2: I want to go through.
Speaker 1: Like you know, I just want you to give us the overall grade, not the F grade that you got through, but your thoughts, like where you love it or you think you're strong, where you think you're weak, will come back. You kind of wrap things up talking about Matt Tal's draft here on the NFL Fantasy Football Podcast. All right, I tell you when Manta about the draft from his home league he had over the weekend, and so we've kind of gone through his early round strategy, later round strategy, some of the picks that he really loves. But we had to get the whole look at this thing and think about it and talk about where you feel like like your favorite picks maybe the pick that you yeah maybe, which she sort of had back. Let's start with the ones that you loved, like your absolute favorite picks.
Speaker 3: From this draft.
Speaker 4: My favorite picks is obviously Garrett Wilson pick, the Kien Williams pick I really love. I got Kenneth walk which I loved that pick, the the Josh Jacobs pick I liked, I wasn't too hot. So that was one of those things where it was like a toss up in that in that space with Josh because Cooper Cup was still available. And I was like, you know what, like it's always a gamble with Cooper Cup because now that you know Pookah's there. I was like, he takes touches away from him, but he's still Cooper Cup, you know, And so I was like, you know what, I look at Josh Jacobs as this like a being a redemption year for him. You know, it seems like Jordan Love is you know, he said many times in the preseason that he's going to get past this to him and that he's looking really really good and that Josh really likes likes it over there, and and so I was like, you know, based on what I've been reading, Josh is somebody that that I really want to go with. So I picked Josh. There. Another pick that I was always iffy on, just because they're they're qbsit situation was George Pickens. I got George Pickens. Uh. I'm just scarred because I had George Pickens last year and obviously you know Pickett and him. It was just one of those things, you know, I'm hoping, you know that that's my that's my hope. I don't want to get I don't want to get to ahead of it. That was another one of those picks. But let me tell you this is who I got on my bench. Guys, you ain't gonna believe this. Gotta love it. Terry McClaren on your bench.
Speaker 8: That's why I said his team is Johnson, These are starting waters, Jamison, Williams, McLaughlin, George Land and believe.
Speaker 4: It or not, I picked up Jayden Daniels.
Speaker 3: Wow, were the other guys picking?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's telling you guys, like Bro, you guys don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 5: You're starting quarterback, my starting as Kyler.
Speaker 2: The championship.
Speaker 4: So that's why when when when they came back and gave me an F grade, I'm like, yo.
Speaker 2: Bro, he went on a shopping spree. Let me tell you, bro, Like, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know what you're looking at, teacher, but I got a plus plus plus.
Speaker 5: Ther whole benches players that should have been drafted.
Speaker 4: Tell you, I'm going to tell you. So. So the only thing that I was I was hoping was that Nick because he is hurt that people wouldn't grab him, and I was hoping to grab him later. And I think it was around that time where it was. It was it was like the Khalil space where I was like, ah, I can keep pushing it a little bit, you know what I mean, I can hold off, I can hold up. And somebody took my boy, Goaddess took Nick Chubb and I knew, I knew. I knew he was going to take I should have known because of his name had chubbed in it. Yeah, I was. I shouldn't known he was going to take him, you know what I mean? But I know he got put on the pup list, so he's out for at least four weeks, so obviously I have a lot of bargaining chips on my bench.
Speaker 2: That's what I was getting to. I mean, you seem like an active trader. I mean, I'm acting, are you.
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 4: If Fantasy Football, if if I was able to to switch out guys already out of switch them before week one gets I would I would have already tried to start trading for Nick Chubb if I could.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, wow, see looking he believes there's the.
Speaker 1: Thing like, whoever in your league, if they're if they're struggling, they may get desperate. They may be willing to trade them for sort of pennies on the dollars.
Speaker 4: No see. But the thing about my boys and knowing our history, like they're going to try to get the dollar for their pennies you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I didn't know your league.
Speaker 1: What's going to happen is they're gonna look when you ask about a player, they're like, yep, oh man, I must know something about it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's what it's been, you know what I mean, Like, all my boys been sending me screenshots of our first our first show together, and they're like, Bro, you're cheating. Bro, I'm working though, does.
Speaker 5: Your league have a manti tax, because in my league it's exactly what Marcus said, Like, if I want to player, people are like, you got overpay because you must.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, oh it's the tax for what I do. Exactly. It's like a jewel they didn't appreciate. But then when you want you're like, wait, is this actually something that Yeah, that's that's how my boys be.
Speaker 3: Bro Man, Well, that's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: We look forward to, like we'll keep up with you all throughout the season, kind of keep keep track on how the league is doing and everything. Speaking of jewels, that the people didn't know what they were, Uh, Susie, we've got We've got.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: So, I don't know if you know this.
Speaker 1: We found out yesterday on Oh Man the kwand oh yeah, Kuan has never eaten a strawberry before.
Speaker 2: This is going to be interesting, like we were wind blow flabbergas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've been talking about this since this morning.
Speaker 5: What was your reaction when he told you he he is you're thirty three, right, thirty two? Thirty two? Sorry, and he had never eaten a strawberry in his life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bro, I didn't know about that. I told him I was like a strawberry. Bro, he's like bro beating watermelons. I ain like a bunch of food, but I ain't never have a strawberry. Strawberry like one of the number one. Yeah, it comes on so much like wet strawberry everything, strawberry ice cream, strawberry like you can do. But I and have a strawberry before. I told to make sure it's organic, make sure you want.
Speaker 1: So we've got we got some strawberries here for him, and now we're going to watch as La Kwan has his first ever strawberry at age thirty two.
Speaker 4: So it's really good. Bro, Chris is crazy. Hey, don't eat the green part. Don't eat. I didn't want to assume you know what you know? I didn't know because I.
Speaker 2: Got you good. You don't eat. Don't eat the leaves. Okay, did you ever.
Speaker 5: Think that you would be eating a strawberry while will three adults just fit and watching?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Is it kind of hotcorn?
Speaker 4: It's like, hurry, I'm put it in your mouth balls. Got you hold up? You can hear this? Good?
Speaker 3: It's good? Bro.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, it's good.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: It doesn't taste like strawberry flakes, like it doesn't taste like a strawberry strawburse strawberry soda, like it's a different flavor. But it's very good.
Speaker 4: It's very good.
Speaker 9: I'm eating a strawberry. My wife would be so broh because you looked at me crazy yesterday too. But your wife didn't know you've never had a sound. She was like, you're actually right, I've never seen you in the house eat a straw I love if we're opening new doors in your marriage, right.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: It was such a twenty minute conversation. She's really like picking, like, how didn't you do this?
Speaker 3: Like that?
Speaker 2: You you make the kids lunch?
Speaker 4: Like, how did it's good for a marriage?
Speaker 5: Bro serve your kids strawberries for lunch?
Speaker 3: Yes, and you just you never just thought like I'm just gonna you could them up to and you never thought.
Speaker 5: Let me take a little.
Speaker 4: That's a little strange there. Strange.
Speaker 5: Hey, have you ever ordered like pancakes where they come on it?
Speaker 2: No, you should do my buttermilk, just straight buttermilkht.
Speaker 3: The buttermilk pancakes with some straw some sliced strawberries.
Speaker 5: That's why I actually happened.
Speaker 2: Can I stop eating it now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You made your point. Bro Okay, I think there's more if you want to eat the other one's to do that. But no, he's go.
Speaker 5: This one looks a little weird.
Speaker 4: Put that one back.
Speaker 5: Straw are one of those fruit that if you get a bad one.
Speaker 3: It's like you know we're talking about I know you were talking to Patrick Claybond earlier and he was like, look, either they're gonna be phenomenal, they're gonna be like I could do with that, but like there's very little in between. But more often than not, strawberries are very good, very good, the good.
Speaker 2: Choice, all right, the twist, the hold off, jowing it for the first time. It's like watching the Office for the first.
Speaker 5: We are next week the new fruit for you to try.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, I think we should make the blueberries, right, we try blueberry blueberries. No, he's kind of anti berry.
Speaker 2: That's what it seems like. But I haven't bought raspberries.
Speaker 6: I haven't bought berries for Myselfberries are good too, Grape shirt grapes.
Speaker 2: Are top tier.
Speaker 3: Have you had like a dragon fruit?
Speaker 4: No, I've never had it.
Speaker 1: I mean I didn't think so, but I just figure you hadn't had like common fruits. Maybe you'd have something that Candalo wild ex I love is good. Yeah, yeah, I'm not completely alter.
Speaker 4: Fantasy Fruits.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 5: Was, you know our listeners to be healthy and full service operation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to be healthy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, a couple of strawberries on drafting.
Speaker 1: Man, it's been fun, haven't you. When When are we gonna see you back on the Good Morning Football again?
Speaker 4: So I'm on against tomorrow. Okay, we rolled against tomorrow and then I head out after I got Notre Dame the following week, and then I'll come back after that. So welcome back, run.
Speaker 3: We look forward to seeing you. Look for to watching Notre Dame football. For to seeing you on Good Morning Football here, and like I said, we will we'll keep tabs on your team and see how you're doing.
Speaker 4: Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: I am very optimistic about your chick.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys.
Speaker 6: To keep like maybe not weekly, but the case I'll let you know have some notable notable moments.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah for sure the meantime that I'll do it for this edition of the NFL Fantasy Football Podcast. They happy, safe and healthy, do good and live well. Try new fruits, everybody. We will talk to you again real so,