Speaker 1: Let's get into the prank. Nephew.
Speaker 2: All right, this right here, this is super Bowl trip, super Bowl trip. That is the prank for this great Friday super Bowl trip. We are two days away from it, super Bowl trip, getting ready to get ready to get ready. And I'll tell you something when I come back. I got a little bit more when I come back. Super Bowl trip. Let's go, cat dough.
Speaker 1: Well, hello, I'm trying to reach to you, Martina.
Speaker 3: Please, I'll see you not in right at the moment. Can I take a message or something I can help you with.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm giving a call to make sure double checking on confirmation for mister and MISSISSI.
Speaker 3: Now, man, now that may be a mistake because she's going by herself. I'm not going so that it should be missed.
Speaker 1: That's all, okay, all right, well I'll tell you what we have. We have her schedule. We wanted to make sure we gave the confirmation and uh, you know it, with a big weekend like this, we're double checking and making sure everybody's actually coming and getting their rooms because you know, you're subject to get charged for it, and we definitely have the honeymoon sweet waiting on herney moons.
Speaker 3: We man, we've been married seventeen years. What's you come about? Honeymoon?
Speaker 2: Sweet?
Speaker 3: Well, we got you see mister and missus. What's the name on that Ms?
Speaker 1: Martina? Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That's my wife?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, and we've got Tony as well.
Speaker 3: Who is Tony? My name is Vernon?
Speaker 1: Say what now?
Speaker 3: My name is Vernon? Who the hell is Tony?
Speaker 1: So wow, we we have where this is uh the wrong one.
Speaker 3: I think y'all got the wrong one. Man.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you guys make reservations here at the hotel and for the super Bowl weekend?
Speaker 3: My wife is going to this weekend to be with her sick auntie. That's what she told me. Now I don't know nothing about no those but you know what, Yeah, keep talking to me, Yeah, okay, keep talking to me, because, uh, this is getting really interesting right here.
Speaker 1: She's coming to I have a mister and missus Martina and Tony are coming. We have the honeymoon sweet here for the super Bowl weekend, checking in tomorrow and checking out on Monday.
Speaker 3: Oh, now you know what this is right here? Because see now I got to said she told me she was going to see her sick auntie. And I told her cool, I paid for the damn ticket myself. I got my tax returned back and I paid for my damnself So she can go out there. And you're telling me this help for the main reservations and hang out. This is about all us, clok, I mean, what the hell I now?
Speaker 1: Uh uh? Victor, Victor? What's your name again?
Speaker 3: But my name is Vernon?
Speaker 1: Okay, mister Vernon, sir, I first of all, I do apologize. I'm just a you know, I'm here and and and the reservations and basically they just got us calling because it's a big weekend. And you know if you if you don't come in, your car will definitely get charged.
Speaker 3: We gotta you know, well, y'all better not charge nothing to my car. Don't charge matter of fact, I want to counsel this reservation. She can fall back in as far as I'm concerned. This is the men'll walk up here right now. They don't walk up there right now, because see this is this Okay, sir, let's let's just slow let's slow down a minute.
Speaker 1: Let's slow down. Maybe that's just a mistake here, I mean.
Speaker 3: No man, uh uh. The the hunting them sweet at the no one way. She told me no wonder I'm like, she tell me she need two hundred dollars for them hotel, me for the hotel or room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well actually it's well they must be splitting in here. It's it's it's about four hundred and something to night for this room.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, she won't pay that much come up there and wet and ring?
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, well I'll tell you what, sir. Is there any way I can I can call back and speak to Martine, So I can I.
Speaker 3: Never in life call back to this Okay, because see if you call back here talking about this, because ye I don't even know me answer this phone. Okay, this is her phone, she would go run errand for me. But that you never call this phone back again because see, she ain't coming, not this lifetime.
Speaker 2: She's not.
Speaker 3: But uh, you know what, I want to thank you though, I appreciate you let me in on. What's up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, knew it? Okay, Okay, mister Vernon, slow down, some man hang on. Okay, now listen. What I have to do is I have to talk to the person that made the reservation in order to cancel it.
Speaker 3: Now, I tell any means that you're counseling right now.
Speaker 1: But I need to hear that from miss Martina that is can trust me.
Speaker 3: When she gets back. You're gonna even talk to you. You can cancelor now. I'm telling you now, counselor, it ain't gonna be no honeymoon. Okay, we be man for seventeen years, We got folk kids, and I'm sitting back here. No cancelor now. I'm telling you the counselor, I cannot cancel it without speaking to her. I tell you what your best bet is to cancel that, because if you put a charge on that, I'm gonna try it and find Joe. What's your name?
Speaker 1: Excuse me?
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 1: I'm Brian, Sir, Brian.
Speaker 3: If there's one charge with my critical I will find you.
Speaker 1: Sir.
Speaker 3: What I mean? You do you have Tony's number where I can call him and may man? You know you know I'm gonna have Tony's number in a minute, because I got her phone. I'm just go through it and find it because this is some and she gonna do it with Tony. So if you called back here, you're not gonna get her because she's gonna be over there with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, sir. Now there's one more person that's on the schedule on the room.
Speaker 3: A one more person. What they're doing the freesome?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. Now I got another person on the on the schedule on here.
Speaker 3: This can't get no words.
Speaker 1: Come on with it you want to I'm sorry. You want the name of your.
Speaker 3: Ow, yes, come on with it. You can tell me everything else.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got a uh somebody named nephew Tommy. Excuse me, hey man, Bernon, this is nephew tell me man from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your wife got me the prank phone call you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm a at that the DN know hey man, Okay, that's who she's been talking to you on the phone. Yep, all right, yeah you got me.
Speaker 1: I got me, Hey, Bernon, I gotta ask you, what is the baddest and I'm talking about the baddest man radio show in the land, Steve Harvey Morning Show. And there you have it.
Speaker 2: That's right there.
Speaker 1: That was too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was too much. I'm gonna tell you what's gonna be too much. It's gonna be too much tonight, baby, y'all, y'all better. Man, if Everybody don't stand up on their feet because the Knight is ready to love night. You understand it's season ten. Ready to love Philadelphia, your baby, y'all got to get ready, to get ready, to get ready. The Nephew is about to grace your television once again. And you got when you say season ten, you gotta come on. Oh my god, I'm so grateful, I'm so humble. Ready to love Philadelphia. What's up calling the Eagles? Baby, go birds, Let's go.
Speaker 1: Phil And what does that tell you? Call?
Speaker 2: Everybody in Philly trying to get a ring? The people on my day trying to get Philadephia trying to get a ring. All right, so Philly, get ready. It is going down tonight. Everybody tuned in. And for those in Memphis, those in Memphis, you already know the Nephew is coming to Great Slands soundstage. Baby, that's tomorrow night. Get ready to get ready, stupid, it is only way to minute. I'm gonna be. I'm gonna be sexy to night, stoopid tomorrow. What I know how to change?
Speaker 1: That's what we've seen it all