Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Remember, if you download the show, you can listen to all three hours free podcasted. iHeart Google, Spotify and iTunes and you know what time it is for you new listeners of the show. Every single Monday, at this time, we do Medal of Honor Monday, where we take a Medal of Honor citation the write up they did on what one of these heroes did, and we just read it. That's it. That's it. It's not more complicated than that. And we do accept suggestions. A lot of people have one they love a lot of people have one that's in their family or friends. Jesse, I used to be neighbors with this guy, whatever, whatever reason. If you want to email in a suggestion along with your love and hating death threats, you can email those into Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. And I love this one today. Hi, Jesse, I'm a new listener. I love the show. Heard about you from Buck and then Clay and Buck. I have a suggestion for Medal of Honor Monday. T boor Ruben a Hungarian Jewish Holocaust survivor who immigrated to the US nineteen forty eight fought in the Korean War, received the Medal of Honor. Please keep up the amazing work. Okay, So T Boor Ruben Obviously, as you just heard, he was in Hungry at a time when Europe was not exactly wonderful to Jews, and then the Nazis took over everything, and then it went from not wonderful to Jews to flat out hostile to Jews, and T. Boor Ruben found himself as a young teenager in a concentration camp and the guards would tell him that we're just gonna kill all you Jews. All you Jews are gonna die. And then one day American Gis burst into this camp and liberated him. And this guy's I've seen a couple videos with this guy in the past. He seems like such a cool dude. He's talking about being liberated and then getting to come to America, and he said, I knew I had a debt to pay. How freaking cool is that I knew I had a debt to pay. So the war breaks out in Korea, and I just want to preface before I go into the reading to say. It starts out he's on a hill by himself when he got into the army. One of his sergeants, I believe it was his first sergeant. One of his sergeants hated Jews, hated Jews, and was always dogging on him, calling him that f and Jew and just always dogging on him. And he sent him over to this hill to die. He said, you need to go over to the top of this hill and guard it while we escape, because his unit was under siege. I'll read you the Medal of Honor Sie Titan citation. Then I'll finish up that little story honoring those who went above and beyond its Medal of Honor Monday for conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life, above and beyond the call of duty. Corporal Ruben distinguished himself by extraordinary heroism during the period from July twenty third to nineteen fifty to April second, nineteen fifty three, while serving as a rifleman with Company I, eighth Cavalry Regiment, first Cavalry Division in the Republic of Korea. While his unit was retreating to the Pusan perimeter, Corporal Ruben was assigned to stay behind to keep open the vital Taigu Pusan road link used by his withdrawing unit. During the ensuing battle, overwhelming numbers of North Korean troops assault today Hills, defended solely by Corporal Ruben, inflicted a staggering number of casualties on the attacking force during his personal twenty four hour battle, single handedly slowing down the enemy advanced and allowing the eighth Cavalry Regiment to successfully complete its withdrawal. Following the breakout from the Pusan perimeter, the eighth Cavalry Regiment proceeded northward and advanced into North Korea. During the advance, he helped capture several hundred North Korean soldiers. On October thirtieth, nineteen fifty, Chinese Chinese forces attacked his unit at Unsan, North Korea. During a massive nighttime assault that night and throughout the next day. He manned a thirty caliber machine gun at the south end of the unit's line. After three previous gunners became casualties, he continued to man his machine gun until his ammunition was exhausted. His determined stand slowed the pace of the enemy advance and his sector, permitting the remnants of his unit to retreat southward. As the battle raged, Corporal Reuben was severe wounded and captured by the Japanese. Choosing to remain in the prison camp despite offers from the Chinese to return him to his native Hungary, Corporal Reuben disregarded his own personal safety and immediately began sneaking out of the camp at night in search for food for his comrades. This springing guy, breaking into enemy food storehouses and gardens, he risked certain torture or death if caught. Corporal Reuben not only or provided not only food to the starving soldiers, but also desperately needed medical care and morale support for the sick and wounded of the pow camp. His brave, selfless efforts were directly attributed to saving the lives of as many as forty of his fellow prisoners. Reuben's gallant actions in close combat with the enemy and unyield encourage and bravery while a prisoner of war or on the highest traditions of military service, then reflect great credit upon himself. In the United States Army, the guy essentially won the Medal of Honor twice. Now, let's clarify something about the first one. I already told you he got sent to that hill. Well, there's a couple of things you need to know, and longtime listeners of the show or people who geek out on the Korean War will know this. Communists obviously are anti humans. We talk about that all the time, but it translates into how they fight as well. It always has, and it can create problems for the enemy. It also creates a lot of problems for their troops. But it creates problems for the enemy when you have no regard whatsoever for the life of your troops. What does that mean for Ruben? Corporal Ruben, Well, no, I told you got sent to the top of that hill. Well, there were a bunch of fighting holes at the top of that hill already, because they'd previously been dug in on top of that hill. He gets sent to the top of the hill alone. He's immediately worried. He has two different weapons, a rifle and a He immediately begins staging extra grenades in the various fox holes fighting holes. He was in the army, so he called him fox holes fox holes around the top of the hill. He then begins staging ammunition for both of his weapons in the different fighting holes around the top of the hill. Well, that brings me to the Communists and their disregard for the human life of their soldiers. In the Korean War. You really saw this. You've seen this in tons of wars World War two, so on and so forth, But in the Korean War, because they don't value the lives of their troops, they don't try to find a tactical way to assault hill. Sadly, for the people trying to defend a hill, the Communists simply gather all their people up and charge. That's what they do. It's just a mass, overwhelming charging attack, which if you're on the top of the hill, that's like the worst thing ever. Also, if you're one of the charging troops, it's pretty much the worst thing ever because a chance he says, you're gonna die or pretty strong eventually you'll get him. Don't get me wrong. But they amassed at this hill while his unit is leaving, and they began assaulting him in waves. Well, this guy, this guy just starts emptying his rifle and then he's switching mags or it's actually clips on the m one grand Then he's pulling out the carbeam. Then he's going fighting hold a fighting hole, just chucking grenades down the mountain and all the people who are coming at him, running from hole to hold to hole, chuck and grenade and chuck and grenade and chuck and grenade. He said he was so scared he thinks he was hallucinating at the time. That's how scared he was. This is a guy. He said, he prayed to every god he knew of. On top of the hill. He said he prayed to Allah. He said he was up there praying to the Christian God. He said he was up there praying to Buddha. He said, I don't know what you want of them pulled me off the top of the mountain, but that's what I was praying to everybody. And this is what the coolest parts. We'll get to the pow part here in a moment. This is one of the coolest parts for me. Part you didn't give from the citation. Remember I told you his first sergeant hated Jews and hated him from being to Jew and so he set him up there. Well, they left him there, as in, just left him to die, and they took off. He's up there for two or three days. He looks around and he finally realizes these people aren't coming back to get me, and he incides he's gonna go find his unit. So he starts walking off the hill, and he describes the scene walking off the hill. He was he felt guilt. He talked about feeling guilt. He's walking off the hill in just a sea of bodies that he killed. He's looking at all of them, just a minefield full of dead North Koreans because they dared try to assault the hill where t Boar Ruben happened to be, gets back to his unit and then fights his way into captivity again. And then look like they said, but not a lot is you know what I should actually do. I should do a little history bit on this at one point in time. It's really an undertold story, a story most people don't know about our POWs from Korea, what our POWs from Korea went through. You know, Vietnam POWs understandably get a lot of play and World War two and whatnot. We don't talk about what the guys in Korea went through. Maybe I should do that, but not right now. We have to talk about something else we have to talk about well emails, Dome, Joe Biden's a crook, and so much more. We also have to talk about you getting ripped off for inferior meat at your grocery store. We all are these grocery stores are all owned by these gigantic comedy companies, and so we should be giving them as little of our money as possible. And now, thanks to Good Ranchers, you can have much better meat than you get at the store, all American meat, might I point out all Americans sourced, and you can have it delivered to your front door. Higher quality meat delivered to your front door. It's time to start crossing meat off the grocery list. Get a subscription to one of the boxes at Good Ranchers, and when you do that, you get two years worth of free ground beef with it. That's four hundred and eighty bucks worth of free burger Man. All you have to do is go to good Ranchers dot com and use the code Jesse That gets you twenty five bucks off the box and four hundred and eighty bucks worth of free ground beef. That's it. You don't have to go to the grocery store again for meat, good Ranchers dot com promo code Jesse, American meat delivered truth attitude Jesse Kelly, we got this even one more thing on the Trump stuff. We'll move on to some other things. Jesse. It's hard not to notice. The right wing podcasts and radio shows have it woken up to the fact most of the d see GOP doesn't want Trump as much as the communists don't. Mcconnal McCarthy have sat politely at the kids table waiting for scraps from their communist counterparts. They should all sound something like MTG and Carrie Lake, but they don't. The GOP silence says it all. It's like you say, no one's coming to save you. We have to fight this one ourselves and vote the Republican communists out. Yes, Mitch and the others are very much communists. Yet look like I said, keep Trump and his family and your prayers, but there's very likely nothing you can do to save him from an evil system. That doesn't mean there's nothing you can do to save your country. Every single member of the GOP House of Representatives is up for re election, twenty twenty four senators too. Your school board needs taken over your city council, your board of supervisors. Are you going to be a local activist or we're just gonna quit because an evil system is destroying Trump? Is that going to cause us to quit? I don't think we should quit. I think we should keep going. And yes, it's true the McConnell McCarthy types. The truth is McConnell has been in politics for a long time trying to get to that place where he is now. You know, the most powerful Republican in DC. Not only is he probably corrupt, He's not going to risk any of that for Trump. He hates Trump, can't wait for him to be gone. McCarthy too, he's wanted to be Speaker of the House forever. He's finally Speaker of the House, finally gets to be Speaker of the House. Do you think he's going to risk that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: No, I mean only if they don't give him the document, the thing.
Speaker 3: That holds up whether to well do impeachment inquiry? Provide us the documents. We're asking the whole determination here is how the bidens handle this. If they provide us the documents, there wouldn't be a need for impeachment inquiry. But if they withhold the documents and fight like they have now to not provide to the American public what they deserved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it, I got it. We need the documents. Well, what about the eyewitnesses talking about Joe Biden's bribery. You've heard of Victor Shokun, Right, I'm going to play this for you. It sounds weird because he's speaking a different language and they're translating it, so it's going to sound like two different dudes. But this is the Ukrainian prosecutor. It's not as if the GOP doesn't have evidence. Here's Victor Shokas.
Speaker 4: If they were illegal activities engaged in by Barismo founder and CEO of Karisma, started bringing in people could provide protection for him. Hunter Biden was among them. My personal conviction is that, yes, this was the case, they were being bribed. The fact that.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's hard to hear, but you heard him. This was the case. They were being bribed. We have documents, We have documents with the bribery amounts. We had a subpoena those documents to get them from the FBI. But we have the documents. Why aren't they doing something, Why aren't the Republican ags in this country. DA's indicting democrats. You know why they're not because they all think this stops when Trump goes away. They're all naive enough to think it's about Trump instead of it being about communists. And this is something Trump lovers and Trump haters both miss too. It's only Trump. There's trying to destroy Trump. It's Trump Trump Trump or the Trump haters are Yeah, it's because Trump's so stupid. Yeah, Trump deserves it. No, this is about communists being in a position of power they've never been in before, and communists believe in using that power, and they're not going to lay that power aside. When they're done using that power on Trump. They're going to use it on the next guy, and then and the next guy after that until they begin to feel some form of fear that we will use it back on them. Then that will hopefully give them some sort of a hesitation. But Trump haters and Trump lovers both miss this whole thing. It's about the communists. It's not about Trump.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Look, do they hate Trump a lot? Yeah, of course they do. For the Trump lovers, yes, of course they do hate Trump a lot. They do for the Trump haters. Did Trump do things to make this easier for them? Oh my gosh, of course yes, yes. But also remember remember Trump is the first of the system disruptors. There's always a first when you ever ever corrupt system, there's always a first guy. Well, it doesn't matter what system you're looking at. There are many examples of this throughout history. The first guy always comes off the most naive and kind of weakest. He always does, why because he's the one whose very existence revved just how deep and evil it goes. We didn't know. We didn't know. So the next one will be smarter and meaner, and the next one will be smarter and meaner, and the next one will be smarter and meaner. Now, hmmm, before we get to any of that, I think it's time we sit down for just a few minutes and we kind of suss out exactly what this COVID panic, fake COVID panic, half COVID, panic, COVID return, whatever it is you want to call it. What exactly is this going to look like? What form is this going to take? Is this going to affect all of us some of us, all of us, a lot, all of us, a little, some of us, a lot. I think I have some idea of where this is going. Then we will get to that. In just the moment before we get to that, I want to get to this. I'm gonna talk about basic self defense. Basic self defense because that get emails all the time, Jesse. What do I do here? What do I do there? And I'm not the world's expert, but I am here to tell you really do need to have something on you at all times that allow you to stop an evil guy. And I'm the first one to admit, you know, I just downsized my personal weapon a little bit. I'm the first one to admit sometimes it's not convenient. And look, sometimes you're out working out, you're going for a jog bike ride, Jesse, where am I going to put a gun man? Where's your hero arrow? Your hero arrow fits in any little pocket, little slip in pocket, little shorty shorts pocket, little zip up pocket. Hero arrow slips in all those non lethal so you don't need to conceal, carry, permit, shoots, pepper gel. They will stop an evil person from hurting you. Bad ladies when you're out there on your jogs looking hot. Please please hero errow, Please, there are predators everywhere, he wrote twenty twenty dot com. Code Jesse gets you a special discount, but go get one, he wrote twenty twenty dot com. We'll be back. You're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. You're welcome. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Reminding you if you missed any part of the show, you can catch the whole thing on iHeart, Google, Spotify, and iTunes. Before we get to these things, we have a couple of things. We also have an update for you. You see, Joe Biden just spoke. He's doing a lot of talking about civil rights and stuff like that. Remember, Joe Biden has a long, very decorated history of pretending like he actually gave a crap or gives a crap about black people, including claiming he went to a black church which is not true, claiming he was involved in civil rights. So Joe Biden has this long list of lies. And again, you and me, we've lied, but the probably little lies. Hopefully. I bet you've told some big ones. I've told some big ones in my life. I'm not proud of those. But not something we ever want to do right, something we'd strive to never do. And let's set you and me aside. Let's talk about politicians. We know politicians lie, especially presidents. But as I've said on the show many times before, there's never been a bigger liar than Joe Biden because he doesn't tell a little lie here, a little lie there. He very bizarrely, it's the honest thing in the world. He will tell the most gigantic lies that can be easily verified, easily verified verified. You ever heard the name strom Thurman. You know who strom Thurman is? Right, most people do. I'm not gonna I'm gonna set aside everything else for those who don't. But you should know this about strom Thurman. He hated the Civil Rights Act. Hated it with a passion. Now how much did he hate it? Did he hate it enough to vote? No? No, no, no, no no. He hated it so much more than that. He hated it so much he tried to fill a bust through it, meaning he stood there blocking its passage for I believe twenty four hours that he's actually probably the most famous opponent of the Civil Rights Act. Did you hear what I just said? Before I play this, I want you to know that strom Thurman's main claim to fame is the main opponent of the Civil Rights Act, the main opponent of the Civil Rights Act, which he voted against, and President poopy Pants just got up and said this pass.
Speaker 6: For just a moment, I thought things had changed. I was able to literally not favorably talked strom Thurman int the voting for the Civil Rights Act before he died, and I thought, well, maybe there was real Progum.
Speaker 1: What that's the thing, the biggest liar in presidential history. That's not a little twisting of the truth. It's not a manipulation of data. Well, sure, unemployments down, but labor participation isn't an all time high. It's none of that. It's not even a well we had to invade this country or they would have invaded ours, you know, kind of a lie, but not one you can just lay out on a piece of paper and say, Wow, that's absolutely true. Strom Thurman was the main opponent of the Civil Rights Act. Joe Biden. President poopy Pants says that he got him to vote for it before he died. That never happened, and everyone on the planet knows that never happened. Republican Democrat left right that's just that's an easily verifiable thing that never happened. We're not saying tomato tomato, that never happened. It's a lot, and yet the president that's how he speaks. All right, before we get to the COVID in the future, I'm gonna do something tonight because I know that was a heavy I was a lot to take in the first hour. I want to do something. I want to know from you, by email or phone, what your plans are for activism this year or next year. Activism not down in the dumps, not sucking or thumb alls lost, not oh no, Jesse with that trump or finished. I want to know what your activism is going to be. And remember, it doesn't have to be sexy, and it doesn't have to be big. Don't think you have to call in here and say you're running for Congress. Are you planning on talking to your neighbors about politics so you can start getting bolder in normal settings and spreading the words boom? That counts as activism. All right. You're running for local office, supporting someone is who is? That counts as activism. Are you going the extra mile with your money where you spend it? And don't spend it. That's activism. Remember you vote every day with your dollar. I want to know what your plans are for activism in twenty three and twenty four. Let me know eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three, or you can email in. They're already starting to come in. These are wonderful. Two. I told you I'm gonna read these on the air. Jay Steele. The subject of this one is in all capital letters. I'm on the ballot for school board. I was successful in getting added to the ballot for our local school board election. You've preached legal and local for so long. I figured now is the time, and why not me? I live in a blood red area and we don't need any comedies on our school board. The response from friends while getting my petitions why my petition signed was great. They know what I stand for and will be enthusiastically supporting me. This energizes me greatly. Thanks for your encouragement too. You can say my name if you wish. His name is Tim in Ohio. You see Tim. He's not looking at all the disaster around us and saying all is lost. Oh my gosh, what are we gonna do? I need a savior in the White House. Tim is choosing to be the savior. Tim went and looked in the mirror and said, that's where the solution is. It's not somewhere else, it's not someone else, It's me. Are you doing that big ways? Small ways? I don't care. Are you doing it? If you are the more winning? Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. I want to know about your activism plans for twenty three and twenty four, not quitting, not giving up. How are you gonna fight back? Jesse? I heard your explanation of how you would hand away home invasion. Because you offer some clarity on the possibility of a benign intruder, i e. A teenage son or friends sneaking in, or a neighbor's visitor getting the wrong house, the life of a bad person should be taken. My concern is this may just be someone stupid. This is from Friday when we did the ask Doctor Jesse question and someone asked, would you announce hey, freeze, hey, leave, Hey, I'm coming, you better get out, or will I just walk up and kill them? And like I said, I'm just gonna walk up as quietly as possible. I'm definitely. I'm not announcing anything. I'm gonna kill them, and you should know in regards to your question, I have already talked with my boys about and my boys know that I know they're gonna, you know, so they're wild oats a little bit if you will, They're gonna they're gonna spread their wings and fly a little bit. But I've already told them sneaking out of the house and sneaking back in isn't an option. Why, Dad, Because they'll kill you. I'll think that you're breaking in the house, and I'm gonna think you're gonna murderer, and I'm gonna kill you. So unless you want me to kill you, don't break in. Don't don't don't sneak out and sneak back in. As far as the other stupidity, he goes, let me explain why I said that. Let me explain why I said that. Listen, Let's say let's say I'm worried about that, right, Let's say, what if, Hey, what if it's a dumb neighbor. What if it's one of my son's friends. What if it's a what if it's a homeless guy who's drugged out and making a mistake, right, And it's not that I have any desire to hurt any of those people. Here's what I can't afford. I can't afford to walk up to you and announce myself or announce myself ahead of time. Hey, I needed to freeze. Hey stop, Hey, turn around. I can't afford risking that you're faster and deadlier than me, because then my family dies. You see what I mean. If you're coming through the window and I don't put you down, and I instead and instead say hey, freeze, turn around and go back, how do I know you're not really fast and deadly? How do I know you're not foom? Turn and shoot bullet in between my eyes? Now I'm dead. No, I did the right thing, right, I asked you to. I did the right thing. Now my family is at the mercy of a murderer who just broke into the home. That is a risk I will not take. Period. I have to assume. I assume this in every encounter or every potentially dangerous encounter. I assume I'm not faster and deadlier than the guy I'm facing. So I cheat. That's what I believe in. I cheat all the way because I'm not gonna be the one who dies. Now we're gonna get to your calls. And I love this. Look at this activism from the anti communists. What's your activism gonna be twenty three or twenty four both? I don't care. Are we sucking our thumb and quitting okay, Trump's gone down, everything's all, everything's lost. Or are we digging in and fighting back? There are a million ways to fight back. Looks like our people are fighting back. Gosh, I'm freaking proud of you. We're gonna get to these let us all be inspired. Next, what truth Attitude? Jesse Kelly, It is the Jesse Cally's Show. I don't know why that surprises you. Chris, you should know. Right when we were coming back from the break, I'll get to these calls. Jewish producer Chris was talking about Phil Collins and he asked me if I'd seen what his wives look like. Well, surprise, surprise, he's had several several wives. And Chris was shocked at they're hunt Chris, you understand what Phil Collins does for a living. Right, everybody knows. Everybody knows, every dude instinctively knows. If you're ugly, you need to become a rock star. You need to play musical instruments. There's something about music that drives women insane. I don't know exactly what it is. Look at it. I don't know. The wife's the same way. The music just consumes her. I mean, she's not much of a band guy, but you understand what I mean. The music just consumes her. Women in music, man, there's something about it. We'll get to the COVID stuff. I want to know what you're doing. Twenty three, twenty four, Rich, Pennsylvania, go boss.
Speaker 5: Sure, I give.
Speaker 7: Let me tell you some brother. I'm a veteran Okay Coast guard four years. I give Hillsdale College subscriptions the people I know without telling them.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it a lot. I like it a lot. Activism takes on many different forms. What are you doing? What are we going to do? Not quit? What are we going to do? Brian, New York, Go hello, Jesse, I.
Speaker 2: Convention of state back.
Speaker 1: Your phone sucks? Call back from a pure talk phone. John and Pennsylvania, Go.
Speaker 4: Jesse.
Speaker 8: Not long ago I made a bad decision and found myself in the county lock up for a couple of months. Yeah, yeah, well, the guys do love you in there, by the way. But while I was in there, there was a program that a professor from a local university ran that brought in the young students and let them meet some of us guys who have made bad decisions. And now this professor and I are one hundred and eighty degrees apart politically and on a lot of other things, but we found common ground and we remain friends to this day, and so much so that this professor has asked me to come this semester and participate in some of her classes, and I'm going to get the opportunity to talk to these young adults, these kids I call them. Professor scolds me for calling them kids, But I get to talk to these young adults about about how important they are to our future, how important it is to make good decisions, and how important it is to find common ground. Even though this professor is deep blue and I'm blood red, we are friends and we need more of this in today's world, about common ground, making good decisions and not being afraid to make mistakes, but thinking things through and doing things right. I'm really excited I get to get into class. We're gonna get together in the next week or so and schedule some time for me. I'm gonna get about forty five minutes with these kids, and if I do a good job, which I think I will, If I do a good job, I'm gonna get the opportunity to uh to do it frequently.
Speaker 1: And you're not. You're not going to do a good job. You're gonna do a great job. That's freaking awesome. You're gonna do a great job. That's awesome. Young people need to hear that message. That's awesome. And I love that they like me down in County too feel the same. Boy boys, get out and turn your life around. I'm with you. I love it. Gosh, that's freaking awesome. Torrence Saint Louis, what are you doing to change things?
Speaker 9: Hello, Jesse. I just wanted to say that I own a maybe my brother now in law and I own a screenprint shop. We always do some screenprinting for T shirts and I'm thinking about devoting a certain portion of the day for pro Bono makes shirts with slogans to hand them out to all of our all of our brothers and everybody that wants to get involved. And slogan's on them and so forth, and I'm thinking possibly some good slogans I.
Speaker 1: Had in mind would be like I support it one hundred Bob in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Go two parts in our family. My wife ran for town council and a Republican ticket, taking on the low tiers, and she's gone into plenty of arguments of the town council. I'm taking on the board president from my town who believes that men can have babies, and I'm going for the bar and I'm going after her seat, and it's still be a long, hard battle, but i will win that seat by my man.
Speaker 1: My man. Give my best to your wife as well. I'm so freaking proud of you. Guys. Listen to this anti communism, not laying around, not always lost, Dave Oregon, go.
Speaker 9: Hey, Jesse.
Speaker 5: I have a blog I put anti communist things on and I'm currently building a page or I call it put your money where your morals are, and I'm listening to local anti communist, patriotic businesses on it. And I've also been serving as mayor for nine years.
Speaker 1: Well that'll freaking work, Dave. What's the blog?
Speaker 2: You might?
Speaker 1: I so plug it. You're on the air.
Speaker 5: Russ is for US dot com.
Speaker 1: Russ is for US dot Com, Tony Tampa, how are you giving back?
Speaker 7: But I'm doing that, Jesse, everybody. I tell everybody in my apartment complex. Since that suicide, excuse me, since that psychiatric case became president, Wood is up twenty percent. Let trust he's up thirty percent. And guess at the punk that's ept forty percent. Also this, if Newsom becomes president, he's a child member of that suicidal climate change cult.
Speaker 9: And what that means.
Speaker 1: Tell everyone in your apartment eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. What's your activism going to be?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What are you turning? What action are you turning your anger into. We'll get back to these now. Let's talk about the COVID thing. Biden warm's Americans about the rise in COVID nineteen cases, says news shots that work are on the way. Oh Diversity hires saying.
Speaker 2: Things like that.
Speaker 10: Also going to encourage we are going to encourage Americans to get their updated COVID nineteen vaccine in addition to their annual flu shot. Let's not forget that is important for Americans to get and an RSV immunization for people over sixty and for infants. That is something that we're going to continue to make very clear.
Speaker 1: What's going to happen right now? What's the future look like when it comes to COVID nineteen. It's not a mystery. We've already talked about this before. It's not a mystery that it's coming back. They enjoyed COVID nineteen. Remember, it was no hardship for them. They freaking loved it. They enjoyed it. What's going to happen though? Is it going to affect us all? Yes, and no. It's going to affect us all in some ways I see, probably some ways I don't see. And there are going to be some of us who are going to be able to escape the worst of it. Let's lay all this out and then we'll get back to your activism. What you're doing eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Tell me about your activism before we get to that. Let's do this. Activism also takes the form of doing good. Remember that doing good. We've tried to elevate our focus on that in our home, especially recently too, having a heart for others. Doing good When you give eleven dollars a month to tunnel to Towers. You're doing good and it's not wishful thinking. It's not like half these candidates and their slush funds to pay this and pay that. This is money that actually goes to the widows and orphans. You're trying to help fallen first responder families, gold star families, shoot catastrophically injured veterans. All you have to do is good at T the number two T dot org and sign up to give eleven dollars a month T two T dot org. And I want you to go look up their charity rating before you give. Before you give, don't trust me, go verify, look at what their rating is exactly it goes where you think it goes. T two T dot org. Give now