Speaker 1: Coach, the energy out there felt different. What changed for the team today?
Speaker 2: It was the new game day scratches from the California Lottery players.
Speaker 3: Everything. Those games sent the team's energy through the roof.
Speaker 1: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field.
Speaker 3: Hey, little play makes your day, and today it made the game. That's all for now, coach, one more question.
Speaker 1: Play the new Los Angeles Chargers, San Francisco forty nine ers and Los Angeles Ram scratchers from the California Lottery. A little play can make your day. Peace made Responsibility must be eighteen years or older to purchase late or claim.
Speaker 4: The one tip I used that you used to not panic about the market over the last two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to share this with you guys. At the end of every Friday, get you a notebook old school or you can do it in Google docs. But literally right if the market ended up for the week or ended down. So when everyone was panicking last week, and it's the thing that I love about memories and going through my notebook, the same headlines and feels that people had about last week was the same headline from.
Speaker 3: The year prior. They're stoking all of this energy.
Speaker 2: And when you understand what the cycles are in the market and when the funds are actually buying, the funds.
Speaker 3: Really buy really heavy in March, really.
Speaker 2: And we talked about that before, I think on episode twenty three of Market Mondays, right, But every February there is a lull when the market slows down and we have these deep dips and then man, I told you we was gonna fall.
Speaker 3: Tuesday and Wednesdays.
Speaker 2: Those zero ideal times to buy, and then we ended up the week strong because Monday and Friday's are the heaviest bying days. Also, if you buy the end of the day, you'll be able to get higher alpha on your portfolio then if you buy at the beginning of the day. So literally the tip is I want you to every Friday, right if the week ended up positive for the week or negative, and when you flip back year by year, you'll be able to see, Okay, March it typically does this, February does this, and you can know week by week what to expect out of the market for the overall s and P five hundred.
Speaker 3: In that way, you won't have to panic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the fact I actually did that.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I was going to say.
Speaker 5: I actually did that because we saw that there was earnings last week and those one of those things. Man, when when you see the market trending in it downward on the out side, it's like, wait, there's so many opportunities that you got to be disciplined to say, all right, yeah, I know this is a good opportunity. But I was focused over here, and so like what I was just doing last week was just trying to block out that noise of saying like, there's so many opportunities, but which ones were I focused in on?
Speaker 3: What did I write down in.
Speaker 5: December and said like, yo, this is going to be my targets for twenty twenty two, and so Google was one of those targets, and I was just like, you know what this is. This is going to be a great time. I seen a great pullback. I knew that they were going to be reporting earnings. I went to estimize dot com just to see what the projections at Wall Street was saying for their earnings, and at three thirty, I believe, Wednesday, I was like, all right, I'm going to invest right now.
Speaker 3: Boom did it.
Speaker 5: Obviously we saw what happened they destroyed their earnings and the stock went up. But they also announced the twenty one split at the same time.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna get there.
Speaker 4: I'm getting the Amazon announced to split, not Google, No Google, no Google else to split.
Speaker 3: Now Amazon didn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah Google twenty one people always and so I know there's a lot of new people here. So just going over what a split is, right, I always tell people like this, right, if you if I gave you five singles, or if I gave you a five dollars bill, do you have the same amount of money? And most people will say yes, And I'm like, well, technically that's what a split is, right. There was one that was five, and now you have five singles. And so if you had one share of Google after July or after August, that one share is now turning into twenty. But what happens is that the stock price gets cut down by a twentieth, right, So you divide whatever it is by twenty I think it. I think it's over three thousand, so it bringing down to like maybe rather twenty, it's twenty seven hundred, almost twenty eight hundred. Yeah, so he shared probably be in that one twenty to one thirty five rings. It's still at that price, right, as opposed to when I'm looking at it as a retail investor. Now I'm like, listen, it's twenty seven hundred, twenty hundred. That's not affordable for me. Right now, I'll have to buy a fractional shit. Now you don't have to right in July or August or whatever this split goes through. Now you can buy a share at one hundred and twenty seven dollars. So it becomes even more of an accentage to say, all right, this is Google, right, we know what they're doing with YouTube, right the number then this is like breaking news alert number two in advertising in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: You know what number one was?
Speaker 5: Who passed them?
Speaker 3: Amazon?
Speaker 5: Amazon did thirty one billion in the advertising business YouTube Google did about twenty nine. So that was like crazy stat that I saw. But now it's an incentive to buy it. Your people are gonna load in and buy shares, and because it makes sense, right, we know the strength of this company, we know the long term vision of it.
Speaker 3: We spoke about YouTube plenty of times. So yeah, let's talk about gotting to that Amazon.
Speaker 4: I said Amazon because Amazon was on my mind. I want to talk about Amazon, but Google. Let's not just breeze over this because this is the first time that we've actually got to speak about this DOX split. I think it was announced last Wednesday.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what.
Speaker 3: Matters most Ready.
Speaker 5: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 6: With Robinhood, not only can you trade individual stocks and ETFs, you can also seamlessly buy and sell crypto at low costs. Trade all in one place. Get started now on Robinhood trading Crypto in Fall. Significant risk Crypto trading is offered to account with it robin Hunt Crypto LC. Robbin Hunt Crypto is license to engage in virtual currency business activity by the New York State Department of Financial Services. Crypto healthy Robin Hue Crypto is not FDC insured, SIPC protector investing and foss risk including loss of principal securities. Trading is offered through account with Robin Hood Financial LLC member SIPC, a registered broker.
Speaker 3: Dealer ad right after right after they closing.
Speaker 4: So all right, this stock split situation is interesting for a few different reasons. Google a lot of people. You know, once the stock gets to a certain point, it becomes unattractive for retail investors. Psychologically, people look at something like, damn, I gotta pay two thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: For just one What they about a Chanel back or Gucci shout if I see you as a network party with Gucci and Louis on, don't want to hear it.
Speaker 3: Or shot it's about to make a good point back to you, my brother.
Speaker 4: So yeah, they are, so, you know, by law, it's now one hundred dollars. Apple has put a lot of different so Google. So this is why I was bringing up the Amazon thing. So now Amazon is the last big tech company that has not split, that has a stock price, you know, up there three thousand over three thousand dollars. So now there's no concrete evidence of this, but there's speculation that Amazon may split, which that kind of drove Amazon stock price up as well. Amazon was your company of the year. Yes, still so Google, How do you think Google's stock split will affect If it will have any effect at all on Amazon stock price?
Speaker 5: I think if we look at just the past issue, the past two years of the companies that have split, we can just get a fair indication. Right, a lot of retail vestors that entered the market since March twenty twenty. We saw it happen with Apple. Price ran up right as soon as it's split. We saw a pulled back Tesla Tesla, they both did it at the same time, right, and then we also saw it with in Video.
Speaker 3: So stock will rise, This is going to the moon. It's gonna be what you'all thought.
Speaker 5: Those you are so this is true, which is why, like when I made the investment, I'm like, oh, this is perfect time. And then when I heard the split, I'm like, yo, this, I mean, I couldn't had better time than this, Right, there's no way to time it, but you know, just focusing in and knowing that. Look in twenty twenty one, this was the leader and all the fang stocks like they had an incredible year in growth.
Speaker 4: Right, Amazon and Google?
Speaker 3: Google did? Amazon and Google? Google? Yeah, Amazon had the works.
Speaker 4: Why you keep I get confused with the two.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm not man, My portfolio is not there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean with Amazon the split, I think Google is gonna put a little bit of pressure on because, like you said, this, Amazon the last of a dying breech to have a press to high. Amazon has been in the retirement pitch of stock club forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When everyone's like yo, I don't know, I'm like, hold on because now when they split, you're gonna have even more shares.
Speaker 3: Some of you go to actually I by before after answers.
Speaker 2: Always both it's the top five company great and from a distribution standpoint, stickiness standpoint, like Amazon's one of the greatest companies ever. Google probably has the best ad business ever, the two behemoths. And when we did the Safest Stocks maybe five or six months ago, Google was already in there.
Speaker 3: So you'll be good.
Speaker 2: Hold these two four or five years, you guys would be good.
Speaker 5: Think about last week what like literally Google reported Tuesday market went up. Facebook reported Wednesday market teak. Thursday, Amazon reported blew out then their earnings like I said that the growth in the revenue obviously AWS grew. They made eleven billion off the Ribean investment on the like quiet.
Speaker 2: AWS is probably homework for you guys. What is the value of AWS? And what is the market cap of Facebook?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 2: You surprised if you have to pick AWS if it was publicly traded, would you pick that or Facebook? This is the real versus, right, Apple or Facebook, Google or Facebook AMD or Facebook, Amazon or Facebook.
Speaker 3: But it's supposed to be top five dead or alive? Is just dead? Yeah? Yeah, So I know.
Speaker 6: My graduates from my school being forced back drop drop Mike drop backdrop.
Speaker 7: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leader. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump. Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,