Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran the Elvis Duran phone tapp.
Speaker 3: Remember last week there was a big bucket of water under the board, and Scary said it was in here because he needed sound effects for a phone tap. Scary, Scary Scary now playing the part of a stupid plumber, not a smart plumber, because there are many out there. This one's a little stupid anyway. The email coming from Alexis is Dear Elvis Durant. We've been having a lot of plumbing work done around the house lately. My mom and I want a phone tap my dad Ray at his office and tell him our toilet is overflowing here at home. Alexa, we hear you set up here. Alexa and her mom start the call to Ray at his office as Scary Jones plays the part of the plumber's son who doesn't know anything about plumbing. Let's listen in to today's phone tap. This is a mother and a daughter phone tapping Dad.
Speaker 1: I love these Hello, Hi Dad.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to day up in before and then I just flushed it and then it just like through overflowing like crazy? Is what? Yeah, it's like, Yeah, she went to know that not it's going crazy. Which one bathroom?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're getting your mom.
Speaker 1: Wait, let me see my mom. Mom All right, here, she is here, she is Get the Is this the water still falling out?
Speaker 2: Way? Oh, it's so it's bad.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: She went to the bathroom and she had a lot of paper to get the punger. Where's the plunger in the other bathroom? Okay, I don't know how to do that. Get the punch of punch today. The plumber's son is here. Get the punger. I'm gonna get the plumbers.
Speaker 1: The plumber is here. Gets that the sun. Is it still coming out?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not stopping. Get the punger. Listen to me.
Speaker 3: I think the problem is over here with it.
Speaker 1: Hey, hello, there's a plunger in the other bathroom. That's my life to get it. That'll stop it. Yeah, it's rising again. Get the punger. Tell her I don't know what I'm doing. Listen full full the cover off the tank?
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, Oh no, the handle fell.
Speaker 2: Off, all right, but just pull us to cover up the tank. What is with this toilet here? Okay?
Speaker 1: Come on? Shut the water from downstairs in the basement are here? Take your phone back your second here.
Speaker 2: Ray, Yeah, our coffee's all wet. Ray. In our bedroom, it's going into the closet.
Speaker 1: How that happen?
Speaker 2: It's flowing out of the toilet. Ray?
Speaker 1: Okay the toilets clause?
Speaker 3: Is this the right nom.
Speaker 2: He doesn't seem to know too much. Right not to y stairs.
Speaker 1: Down the basement, there's the water valve for the main house. You gotta shut that off right away, the.
Speaker 2: Son of the plumber, Ray, I.
Speaker 3: Think I accidentally shut your gas off one way.
Speaker 2: I don't think he knows me. Stop talking.
Speaker 1: Yes, under the stairs in the basement, does the valve.
Speaker 2: Shut it off? I can't go down there.
Speaker 1: Come tell him what to do. Shut the valves under the the basement. Okay, why don't you listen to me?
Speaker 2: So he keeps the thing.
Speaker 1: You don't know what to do? Go down there.
Speaker 3: I think this one's a circuit breaker.
Speaker 1: Listen to me. Under the stairs the basement, there's there's a valve for the whole house.
Speaker 2: Turn it off.
Speaker 3: Flights are off.
Speaker 1: That's what he's gonna do.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna put a left on. I'm gonna go run down and see what's going. God, people, oh my god, this guy is so stupid.
Speaker 1: He's helping you, Okay, he doesn't have to help you.
Speaker 2: No, no, you understand you not anything there? Did you shut the water up down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I shut it off.
Speaker 3: But it's coming out of the toilet like a big explosion or something.
Speaker 1: Is it still coming up?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's coming up and it's brown.
Speaker 1: Holly, let me speak to her.
Speaker 2: You want to talk to you?
Speaker 1: Why, Holly, you have to calm down.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have to change the cop down.
Speaker 1: Calm down for a second.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I pushed the other toilet, and now what is coming up on that one?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh god, the.
Speaker 3: Other bathroom is flooding over here.
Speaker 1: Why did he push the toilet in the other one?
Speaker 2: Okay, he's not too bright.
Speaker 1: Ray, it's not nice. Okay, he's helping you, okay, doesn't have to help you.
Speaker 2: Helping I think he's making us wash.
Speaker 1: He's not doing anything. Huh. Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It smells like a sower in your bathroom and your whole house. How's the other toilet looking?
Speaker 1: You call the town I'm gonna call a town home.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wait, don't don't.
Speaker 1: Then I'm gonna find a number right now.
Speaker 2: On second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need some boots. At this point, I'm soaked. I don't understand what the hell is going on over there.
Speaker 2: It's almost up to my shins.
Speaker 1: Whold nine one one and get the fire department over there. Half his furniture's ruin from the fire department, and uh, get them over there.
Speaker 3: The wood is warped on.
Speaker 2: There is still coming up. Oh, it's coming up.
Speaker 1: It's fast and furious. Kidding me, how's it coming I'm still fourthue.
Speaker 3: I gonna hold my nose.
Speaker 1: It's so bad. All right, I'm gonna leave right now. I'm coming home. There's duty everywhere. Mister Sieri. Yes you're not, Yes, we are.
Speaker 2: Your phone tapped.
Speaker 1: You're kidding me.
Speaker 2: It's scary, Jones. Ah, you gotta be kidding me. I did. I'm happy though the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show