Speaker 1: This just in An AI powered robot lawyer was set to defend a client in court until it objected to itself and got kicked out of the case. Is that a real news story or a fake news story? Because it's time for real news or fake news where I give you a news headline and you have to see whether you can tell if it's a real news story or a fake news story. And it's a lot harder than you think. And that's actually a real news story.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: It a company tried to use an AI chatbot to argue a real court case, and the chatbot actually objected to it being a lawyer, so they had to shut it down and get a real lawyer. There are headlines out there that are real, but they sound super fake, and then they're also also fake news, so we'll help you watch out for both things. Here's a headline. Man successfully sues McDonald's after claiming a chicken nugget spoke to him. Is that a real news story or a fake news story? That's a real pretty brad.
Speaker 3: What do you think everybody knows chicken nuggets are dead?
Speaker 4: This is a fake story. Mc donald's chicken nuggets speak to me all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I've sat in the McDonalds before and sometimes the people eating there, You're like, I could definitely see them thinking their food speak. Yeah, but this one is actually a fake new story. That was a headline that went viral though, and people didn't believe it this week.
Speaker 4: It's very believable. Yeah, real news or fake news.
Speaker 1: I give you a news headline and you have to see whether you can tell if it's a real.
Speaker 4: News story or if it's a fake news story.
Speaker 1: Scientists teach rats to drive tiny cars and they actually really enjoy it. Is that a real new story or a fake new story?
Speaker 5: Also?
Speaker 1: Cute?
Speaker 5: It is cute, but I'm gonna go with fake. This isn't any rat of two week kind of situation. I think it's fake too.
Speaker 6: But it reminds me that car commercial where the little mice would get in the car and they were hamsters. Oh, thank you, Mars Rodents.
Speaker 4: This story is one hundred percent real. Let me tell you why.
Speaker 3: Okay, how do you think these mice get to all of these tests that they have to take that we do on them?
Speaker 2: This is their job.
Speaker 4: They have a commute.
Speaker 3: They love cars because then they don't have to scurry to work, not a scurry.
Speaker 4: This is actually a real news story.
Speaker 2: This it is.
Speaker 4: I guess that's how I get to their studies. They drive there, so I hope they carpool.
Speaker 1: Yes, for the environment, researchers built tiny electric cars for rats, and not only did the rats learn to drive, but they actually seem to find it relaxing.
Speaker 4: That's really cute. That's really cute. I can't see this happening.
Speaker 1: Also, I hate the fact that rats are so smart, because they're disgusting.
Speaker 4: Real news or fake news.
Speaker 1: Where we give you a news headline, you have to see whether you can tell if it's a real news story or a fake news story. Octopuses are throwing things at each other and at humans.
Speaker 7: True.
Speaker 1: Is that a real news headline or a fake news set?
Speaker 2: Real?
Speaker 1: Saying real?
Speaker 4: Nina, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I kind of want to say fake because I don't think they throw by each other like humans, that makes sense, but like each other, I'll say fake.
Speaker 3: How many arms do you have before the only thing you have left to do is throw things?
Speaker 1: This has to be one hundred percent real. Okay, this is a real news story. Yes, yeah, octopuses throwing things at each other. Scientists in Australia discovered that octopuses have been observed intentionally hurling shells and other objects at one another and at some divers.
Speaker 4: Get out of the water, Get out of here.
Speaker 5: And there's a video that went viral of one of them punching a starfish in the face.
Speaker 1: Why are octopupi octopi plural for octopus? Why are they wiling out? They're going crazy right now.
Speaker 5: They know they're delicious, so they gotta just like own it.
Speaker 4: Real news or fake news.
Speaker 1: I give you a news headline, you have to see whether you can tell if it's real or if it's fake. Here was another headline that went viral this week. Ikea releases build your own car kit for budget friendly DIY enthusiasts. Is that real or fake?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: This would be a good idea. Actually, I'm gonna go with real, just because I'm curious.
Speaker 4: A car kit? Does it come with the wheels and an engine?
Speaker 1: Psychia probably comes with everything. It's just takes really long time to put together. And don't put it together with your spouse because you get in an argument.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say face say.
Speaker 1: Fake, Okay, pretty of bread.
Speaker 3: I'm one of those people that knows a lot of things about a lot of stuff, including new companies, And I know there was another Swedish company that was trying to build a car kit.
Speaker 4: So my assumption with the b Ikea would definitely do this. So I say, it's.
Speaker 1: Real, bring on the Ikea car What Ikea releases build your own car kit for budget friendly DIY enthusiasts. That's actually a fake news story. A lot of people did believe it. It started when somebody photoshopped an Ikea manual but the idea of people assembling a car with an Alan Rinch and people started sharing it like, whoa, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: This is another company that does it. Really, Yeah, we do it with planes. What do you mean you build your own planket? Can you actually google it? Not a real Not trust myself to do that either. That's why I haven't done it, because it's significally cheaper.
Speaker 1: But then you're like, oh many times I riven anything together, and then there's extra screws and I'm just like, what I mean, it looks like it's sturdy, probably doesn't need them. It's probably fine that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh that's what the screw was for you in your pocket. It's real news or fake news.
Speaker 1: I give you a news headline, you have to see whether you can tell if it's a real news story or a fake news story. Town sends email inviting everybody to join the local g club gang database.
Speaker 4: Real gonna go with real? Real, Nina says real. I feel like they sent it definitely, Victoria.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows these municipalities are perfect at technology. There's no way this email would have gone out on accident. This is one hundred percent fake.
Speaker 4: It is a real news story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the government office mistakenly sent out an invitation for residents to register themselves in the police gang database.
Speaker 4: How do you accidentally? That's my question.
Speaker 1: I would be so confused if I received that, I'd be like, Uh, okay, they're asking that I register, But I don't.
Speaker 4: Think that the whole database is just regular people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, if it comes in effectation, I just tend to be in a gang. I just have to choose which one.
Speaker 9: Nowiation a modern version of initiations replied to this, and then you.
Speaker 1: Don't want to be in the gang anymore. You just unsubscribed. I thought it was harder than that.
Speaker 4: It's another jubile phone frame. Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, it's a great day of electric This is p Deakin's calling. I was looking for Amelia.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, this is she.
Speaker 4: Hey Amelia, how.
Speaker 1: You doing today? I got a message that you're having some problems with your washer try er combo set.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, thank you so much for calling me back. We it's just not been working and it's starting to leap now.
Speaker 4: Sorry, hold, I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 1: One second, just one second, let me get my okay, got it. Sorry, my phone alarm alarm going off right in the middle of our call. That's unfortunate. I got something in the oven so I can think it out. Yeah, and they let us work remote today, so that's kind of cool. But yeah, just go ahead. I just got to go ahead and get a seaflely out of the adan real quick. And that was what the timer was for. Anyway, I'm listening, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So I was just saying, had someone already come out and look at it and now? And I thought it was wirky?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm so sorry me that once I get there, the fire alarms going off here. Let me just got the smoke away, goodness. Yeah, okay, all right, got it? Sorry about that working from home today is everything?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: It looks like I burned the fa a little bit though, Yeah, no, it's all fine. Yep, go ahead. Sorry, So your problem.
Speaker 10: Is right, So I basically I'm just trying to figure out what to do because a lot of.
Speaker 1: One second, I get this, my alarm's going off and got that pause. Okay, go ahead, I'm still listening. I'm just working from home today, so I got to, you know, feed the dogs. So go ahead.
Speaker 10: Okay, I understand that you're working from home right now, but this is an issue, and like, can you just yeah, you go.
Speaker 1: My undivided, undivided attention. I just had alarms on my phone to remind me to do things around the house when I'm home, So go ahead, I'm listening, okay, if.
Speaker 10: You could just give me like your.
Speaker 1: Second I'm so sorry, hey, Cory.
Speaker 10: Today this is I really don't appreciate this. You're the one that called me back, Like if you weren't available to help me then, like why why are you calling me right now? Please? Like why didn't you just call me when you were actually available?
Speaker 4: Like, oh no, I'm you got my undivided full attention.
Speaker 10: You want to come out.
Speaker 1: Sorry, let me get there.
Speaker 10: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: Could you just turn off your alarms whatever you have?
Speaker 10: Like, please just turn off the alarm?
Speaker 1: Got it, got it. I'm gonna ignore that one too. The chickens will be fine. Go ahead.
Speaker 10: I need someone to come and help me because there is water that is going into the basement and I already had someone come out to try and chick fish. Are you listening to me?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, I am sorry about that. Just yes?
Speaker 10: What what did I just say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're saying there's the problem there with your What am I.
Speaker 11: Hearing right now?
Speaker 10: Like I'm hearing liconds, I'm hearing alarms, I'm hearing dogs acquire alarm.
Speaker 4: Like what is.
Speaker 1: Im say?
Speaker 10: Why am I hearing chickens? Are you even paying attention to anything?
Speaker 7: Are you just?
Speaker 2: Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm so sorry. Okay, yeah, last phone alarm was I had to feed my chickens. But they are fed now and good to go. So yes, go ahead, whenever you're ready.
Speaker 4: I will get this.
Speaker 10: If you're working from home. If you're working from home, you need to actually be working like that's that's the whole point of this, I think. And you are literally not doing anything other than just being at home. It's and wasting my time on the phone right now. I have called numerous times and this is what am I even hearing? What am I even hearing? Right now? This is this.
Speaker 7: Is so much.
Speaker 4: I am this is no, no, no, no.
Speaker 10: You need to connect me with someone that is going to actually help me. I'm going to actually listen to the problem because I am trying to deal with this. I only have a little bit of time deal with this today, and you are completely wasting my time. This is this is absolutely ridiculous. All right, let's finally a complaint with whoever your manager at.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know that this is actually Jubil from the Jebel Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband set you up.
Speaker 4: What it's a joke.
Speaker 1: He said that you called the company to get your washer driver fixed a few times and still not fix and want to mess with you.
Speaker 10: Oh my god. Okay, because I genuinely started to think I was going crazy, like what the heck is happening now? Like what are these tickets? What is happening? My blood pressure is so high right now?
Speaker 12: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone Franks. We say, Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Give us three minutes, and we'll give you every single thing you need to know for the day with Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 5: The hottest fashion trend sweeping the nation right now is the one legged pants.
Speaker 4: The one legged pants have become a hit. Six months ago.
Speaker 5: It started to circulate and people weren't sure how they just a long skirt. Oh, it's actually a pair of pants. One leg is completely covered and the other one is like shorts.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: I don't like get that, nor do I really like it too. I don't know that I love it either.
Speaker 3: I saw somebody walking around sweatpants the other day that had one leg up that I was like, I think maybe they're just we're getting hurry. Yeah, but if it's like an actual thing, very odd to me.
Speaker 5: Well, it's very much a thing. Influencers are even doing. Diy Will it be half price?
Speaker 4: No, it should be. They should be half the fabric. He needs a di y video to cut off a pant.
Speaker 1: Don't forget, I'll batter you at scissors.
Speaker 4: Don't forget. Click the Lincoln biover Amazon.
Speaker 5: You can make your own at home. Watch some of them are gonna have little frills. You can have beads to it to make one legs beads.
Speaker 4: Click the Lincoln. Did you forget your scissors?
Speaker 5: Click a Lincoln, Go to my storefront, but just answer your question, Victoria. Some of them were going for as much as four hundred and forty dollars, teams selling out everything.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 4: If you're dumb enough to buy it, you should pay.
Speaker 5: That much for it, and so I do DIY Okay. Anyway, those people may be into this trend. Also, there's a pole that has been online for a minute and it's definitely gone viral, and that is asking people whether or not they think it's okay to have a selfie on their iPhone's lock screen or their phone's lock screen or not.
Speaker 4: Wait a question, it's a question.
Speaker 5: It's been a pole, but the poll has been getting a lot of attention lately because it's people have had heated interactions about it. Some of them are looking at it as a red flag if you go out with somebody and you notice that they have a selfie of themselves on their phone. Other people are like, whatever, do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: There is going to be more somewhere like if I if I went somewhere I really liked it, and I took a selfie I could see that because I want to be reminded of that memory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're like in Paris, it's front of the Eiffel Tower. You've taken the dopest selfie you've ever taken on your phone.
Speaker 4: Also, guess what, it's your phone, jubil you can do it.
Speaker 5: Very surprised by this reaction, I thought that you guys would be in the other way because I think it's ridiculous in that world. Would you have a picture of yourself on your phone when all you gotta do is pick it up and what you're doing you know? No, I mean it was you in the mirror.
Speaker 4: That's a little odd. Yeah, like, oh god, But even if you are somewhere, it's so weird to me to look down and be like, look at my face.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, also, you know what, you should appreciate yourself like you like, damn yes, I do you want to go in the bathroom quick? We can't, we're at work. Whatever, nobody will know. And then you do. It's coming to your point, Nina.
Speaker 3: If I met somebody who had that on their phone, I would not.
Speaker 4: I would not relate to that. But that's not my phone.
Speaker 3: I don't care, right, But if if if I met somebody and they're like, oh, so my lock screen this is me, I'd be.
Speaker 1: Like, we're not the same.
Speaker 4: We would go out to a bar.
Speaker 6: She would purposely put her lock screen as a picture of her face with like an if lost.
Speaker 4: Call this number.
Speaker 6: It's that smart lose it. So I'm like, I don't know in that case, kind of smart, kind of like it. Also, who cares, right, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 4: I think it's kind of weird.
Speaker 5: But that's unless it says act actually.
Speaker 9: A missing poster now it found all this number. It's a great idea, but I'd be dumb and I'd put my own phone number on it.
Speaker 5: You guys do surprise me, and I didn't think that that was possible.
Speaker 4: That is what's trending.
Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show. Ashley is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheeter. She's been with her boyfriend Ryan for four years, but now she thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we're going to help her out. Ashley, thanks for coming on the show. Oh sorry, it has to be this way. What's going on?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean honestly, I've heard this so many times and never thought that I would come it, but.
Speaker 2: Here I am.
Speaker 7: So we've yeah, we've been together four years, you know, ups and down like anybody else. I mean, not way you see on Instagram a couples. But I kind of just feel like he's done with the relationships. So it's just kind of like heavy on my heart right now. So I just want to test it. I want to test it. And so basically what's going on. I used to travel a lot for work, but now I'm not, and he's been traveling for his job. But it just keeps kind of picking up, like he'll he'll fly off somewhere for a week, and then he comes home for a couple of days, and then he leaves again. And then when he does come home, which has been like you know, increasing over the last couple of months, Like when he's going away, so when he's coming home, he always seems like he has something better to do.
Speaker 11: So it's starting to be kind of it feels like he doesn't want to be at home anymore, and I feel like I deserve better when he's home, she's not wanting to be intimate anymore, which is ever and.
Speaker 1: What does he say? How does he stop that?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 13: My?
Speaker 7: He had of like when he comes home now she's always hiding off in his office for hours. It's like he makes it team like he's writing an emails, but as soon as I walk away, his messenger notification kind of pings over and over and over, like there's a conversation going on. And we're always like really open with each other about like, oh I'm talking to.
Speaker 11: I'm trying it gone so like they're so funny and you.
Speaker 7: Know it's women's intuition. You just kind of feel like.
Speaker 11: He's he's messaging with someone like we know each other's friends, we know each other, so so for me.
Speaker 7: Like we're really good friends with each other, you know, like I care about him, and so I did comfort him about it.
Speaker 11: I'm like, you've been going more, you haven't really been wanting.
Speaker 7: To touch me, and you're hiding away in your office. He legit just shrugged it off. He said he has a new assistant in his office and he's been showing her the rope. So that's kind of been taking a lot of time, but I've seen I've seen her and I'm really not the jealous type, but she's legit in his type, so so.
Speaker 4: You think it might actually be the assistant that he's talking to.
Speaker 7: I do. It's like this horrible feeling in my stomach, like I just I want to believe that he would never cheat on me because we're really not, like we've talked about that in the past, like we was how we wouldn't do it. I hope it's all in my head, I really do. I just don't know. I don't know. I have a horrible feeling, so here I am.
Speaker 5: I just don't like how he handled you can fronting him about the time spent, shrugging it off and not taking the time to make you feel better is really unsettling.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people do that. You know, it sucks because I think they think about themselves, like how I'm not whatever, and then they it's like, but you're someone else is talking to you that you care about, like it's about them at that moment, and that's fine. Yeah, you know, like so anyway, yeah, that sucks the way that was handled. All right, well, you told us what a grocery store he's a rewards card member at So we'll do the usual. We'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, all right, we'll play a song. Comeback, You're to catch heter next.
Speaker 12: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show and only on the new hits one oh six point one.
Speaker 1: Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater if you're just joining us, Ashley is on the phone. She's been with her boyfriend Ryan for four years and now she thinks that he might be cheating. So in a second, we're going to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a Rewards can't remember at and say that he's this month's big winner of flowers delivered to anybody that he wants from our floral department. And we'll see if he believes that first of all, and then if he sends those flowers to Ashley or to somebody else. But before we do that, Ashley, Why don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 7: So we've been together four years. I used to travel a bunch for work. He's the one that's traveling now. In his time away just keeps increasing. And then when he is home, he's been kind of avoiding me. He's been you know, working in his office and you know, big red flag for me or not wanting to be in it, which no one should ever feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had that happen to me a lot.
Speaker 7: It's humiliating and like it's you know, I'm talking to him about it, like it's not like I'm like, hey, did you take out the trash? Like I brought it up to him, like this is a really big deal. I'm feeling like this and he said, nothing's going on, but I.
Speaker 4: Still there is with his assistant too. Is who you think it is?
Speaker 7: Yes, total opposite looking for me, totally his previous type before me.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well you ready for us to call him? I guess okay, here we go. H Hello, Hi, this is short calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Ryan.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, that's me Ryan.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 4: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call.
Speaker 1: I'm actually calling to say congratulations and thank you for your business. Here this month's big winner.
Speaker 2: Uh okay, where did I win?
Speaker 1: Of the flowers?
Speaker 14: The flowers.
Speaker 1: Every single month we choose one Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our brand new floral apartment to anybody that they want in the entire United States. It's absolutely free. You've won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want. It's actually a three hundred and eighty two dollars value. Thank you, Yeah, congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 14: Okay, So, so you'll send flowers anywhere?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool?
Speaker 1: Great, Let me let me just give it to tell you how it works. Then I can take the information over the phone. In a matter of minutes, I can call you back. If you don't know who you want to send them to right now?
Speaker 14: Yeah, no, no, no, we can do it on the phone. Okay, let's send these flowers to Dana.
Speaker 1: Okay, and do you want to send a card along with this?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, say something like uh, I cannot wait to hold you again, And the thought of your arms gives me.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, got that. And now at this point, I would like to tell you that my name is actually Jubil, and I'm calling from a radio show that's called the Jebil Show, and your girlfriend Ashley is actually on the phone listening.
Speaker 11: No, yeah, hold on, yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's what this is.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, How you could ask you the yep?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I am you know, like I asked you this and you told me nothing was going on.
Speaker 11: But I can't believe it.
Speaker 7: I mean, I I asked you about this and you told me no, and now it's your assistance.
Speaker 2: Like I just knew it.
Speaker 7: I knew it, and I asked you and you denied it. Why would you do this? I can't believe that.
Speaker 4: I actually that I asked you this and you did this.
Speaker 14: Look, it's not it's not an easy thing to say. It's not it's not something I'm happy about. It's Look, Ashley, I'm I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: It's just you're not happy. You're so disrespectful, you're not happy about. Like, what are you even thoughting about? It? Sounds like you said you can't wait to be in her arms again. It sounds like if you want us to happen, Like, what are you even thinking?
Speaker 14: Look, it's just it's I don't I don't know. It's it's it's an escape, it's a I mean, I mean, you know, things haven't felt good with us for a long time, and and you know, with with me traveling more and and she has to travel with me a lot. So like it's just we have things we connect on the lifestyle, the travel, the work, the loneliness. It just made sense and.
Speaker 2: With with us sort of feeling.
Speaker 14: Like there was a distance outside of it, I just I'm sorry, Well, you should have broken up with me.
Speaker 7: Then you should have told me, and you should have broken up with me. We've been together long enough that you could have told me and we could have broken up, and then you can do whatever you want. I love her, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I don't know I want us to be broken up.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know.
Speaker 14: I'm just trying to figure things out. And it's something I just kind of fell into. And I should have How long it's been going on, like four or five months?
Speaker 7: WHOA I thought that this was legit only like two months And I asked you so long ago, like you're so disrespectful to be doing that to me this long. And I don't even know anything about her, you know what I mean, Like you've been taking intimacy away from me, which is so disrespectful to do to another human being. But you're disrespecting my body too. Does she know that you have a girlfriend for the song?
Speaker 14: Yes, of course she does. It didn't start off this way. I mean, I told her about my life, she told me about her life, her husband, all that, and then then we just sort of fell into this.
Speaker 7: Her husband, her husband. Oh my gosh, what are you doing? Her husband? She's married. You're in a relationship, You're not like in some fantasy land.
Speaker 11: She's married.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm sure her husband would like to know what she's been doing on her business trips.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now, I just feel like I should retouch her her husband and let him know so that he's not being disrespected as well.
Speaker 14: Ash Ash, come on, come on, you're already doing this on the radio. You don't look. I get, I get why you're doing and I and I care about you, but I but if you're going to be vindictive about it, you.
Speaker 11: Know, I'm done.
Speaker 7: I'm done. I'm done. I can't I deserve I deserve better than this. I am a good person and I treated so well for four years. I've always been there for you, and I don't deserve to be treated like this. I deserve to be loved by a good partner and you should be humiliated by what you've done.
Speaker 14: Okay, actually, okay, okay, okay, this thank you for four years of treating me well and one nightmare of a phone call that you're blasting to the world.
Speaker 2: So I get the better that you deserve.
Speaker 4: And he hung up. Ashley, I'm really sorry, so sorry.
Speaker 11: I am too. I mean I was on our list that would end up this way and it did.
Speaker 7: So I just need to go for a walk and clear my head right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sure you need to do whatever you gotta do, but just know this was a two for you did your good deed, two for one.
Speaker 11: Yeah for I have the rest of the day.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go and a walk in Google her husband now that I have her last name.
Speaker 11: Okay, so I can let him.
Speaker 4: Know shows to catch a cheater. Good morning. Can I take your order?
Speaker 7: Am I gonna a tall chie?
Speaker 2: Got a large black coffee?
Speaker 7: Large black cock?
Speaker 4: Do you mean a venty?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I mean a large.
Speaker 4: He means Aventi. Yeah, the biggest one you've got. Venti is large.
Speaker 2: No Venti is twenty.
Speaker 10: Yeah, large is large.
Speaker 7: In fact, tall is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 4: Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian.
Speaker 1: Congratulations for stupid and three language. It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a fabulous game of trivia for Halsey tickets today, So calls right now. If you want to play eight eight eight three four three eight eight eight three four three one O six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com if you think you have what it takes to beat Victoria.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, guys.
Speaker 6: Yesterday I wasn't feeling too great, you know, But today about being an eleven year old just gave me a lot of power.
Speaker 4: I felt really good. Yes, Victoria.
Speaker 1: Victoria won yesterday against an eleven year old by one point.
Speaker 4: Congratulate. That's still a win, Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Let's not take out the points but so I got new trash talk because of it.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, well here's what you're up against if you want to take on Victoria.
Speaker 6: Okay, guys, you all think you're all so good, don't you just sitting there all smug, acting like you just all got this in the bag.
Speaker 1: Well news flash.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you've heard the other day, but i'd been an eleven year old and felt no remorse just comeing.
Speaker 6: U felt a little batter, but my sassiness and quick wit made it easy to get over.
Speaker 4: Look.
Speaker 6: I've been training, preparing manifesting this moment. And while some people might say manifesting.
Speaker 4: Isn't real, isn't a real strategy. Sorry, those people lack faith. I believe in victory, and the belief is powerful. It's a powerful thing. Oh my gosh, I what this way too long? So go ahead lap it up.
Speaker 6: But when I win, I want a public apology from everyone who doesn't believe I have.
Speaker 4: A college degree.
Speaker 6: I want a trophy bigger than a thiepoor World Cup, and even a dang parade where I can dance to the streets chanting my victory for everyone to hear.
Speaker 4: All Right, it was a little longer. Ye, really good content.
Speaker 1: I like it. The FIFA trophy alright you Verus Victoria is coming up right after this. It's the Jubil Show.
Speaker 15: Weird about your quizes, Katie, Is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on Victoria. Amira is in the most epic game of trivia ever for Halsey. Tickets today, and don't forget, I'm performing this weekend in Olympia. You can get tickets for that if you just go to the Jubilshow dot com and click on stand up Comedy. And I've got a bunch more shows this month, ones than ever too, so check them out. But now let's meet today's contestant for you, Verus Victoria Mallory. What's up, Mallory? How are you hi?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 13: I'm good?
Speaker 1: Great? Thank you for asking. Do you think you have what it takes to be Victoria?
Speaker 13: I think I I don't know, have you heard, but I won yesterday, so I'm feeling pretty great.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 10: But she was only like eight anything.
Speaker 1: That was a middle school.
Speaker 4: And she did a good job though she did.
Speaker 1: She did a really good job.
Speaker 2: She did. I did it did too.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Mallory.
Speaker 1: We're gonna sae Victoria out of the studio, and while she's leaving, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when Jesse pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, okay, are you ready?
Speaker 13: I am. I'm shaken, but I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Your time starts now.
Speaker 5: What is the term for an angle that is greater than ninety degrees but less than one hundred and eighty degrees?
Speaker 13: Ooh eighty?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 5: What is the main ingredient in traditional Japanese miso soup?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 13: Mushroom?
Speaker 4: Bras in Greek mythology? Who is the god of the.
Speaker 13: Sea besides beside it?
Speaker 4: What do you call a baby swan?
Speaker 1: Okay, I got that in. We'll bring Victoria back into the studio.
Speaker 10: Those are.
Speaker 16: Mallory.
Speaker 1: Why Victoria's getting her headphones on and stuff. What's an interesting fact about you? Do you have anything weird that you can do? It's like a weird skill.
Speaker 13: I mean, so my profession, I'm a mom and a mortician, so a lot of people kind of who my mortuary is a little weird.
Speaker 1: Do you ever do you bring your kids on, like bring your kid to workday?
Speaker 13: Oh I wish in the middle of the night for removals, just like throw them in a car seat. Why stare here, I'll be right back.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I think I've only met one other mortician in my life.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 1: That's such an interesting job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 13: Actually, Yeah, I think most of us kind of stay quiet because it's such a taboo career choice, which is weird. It's so rewarding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so strange that it would be taboo, honestly, because we all need it. Yeah, that's the one thing that literally every person on this planet is going to make.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I kind of say like they just kind of threw that. If they threw it into like home economics in high school, yeah, it'd be a little less scary.
Speaker 5: Definitely, Like I want to look snatched when I'm gone like.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 4: Let me know, Mallory.
Speaker 1: My goal is when I pass, to be cremated and put into a mister Potato head and then given to my loved ones so that they can change my expression every day so I can still have moods.
Speaker 2: And things like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, has anybody ever done that beforehand?
Speaker 1: Have you done that? Just have to make sure it's sealed.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I've done. Yeah, They've requested some crazy things. But whatever the family needs, we do.
Speaker 1: What's one of the craziest one you can think of right now? Off the top of your head.
Speaker 13: The craziest one would probably be in a beer bottle and then you feel it.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's cool.
Speaker 4: You can do a tequila bottle for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think we do.
Speaker 4: Do whatever you want. Well, there we go.
Speaker 1: Let's see if your wind streak of one will be in a tequila bottle.
Speaker 2: It's you.
Speaker 4: I'll go thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible.
Speaker 1: If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to beat Mallory outright to win, and Victoria or Mallory you can tell Victoria win to.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: What is the term for an angle that is greater than ninety degrees? But okay, what is the main ingredient in traditional wa soup?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: What what you say? Next? Past? Just keep ye?
Speaker 5: In Greek mythology, who is the god of the sea? What do you call a baby swan?
Speaker 4: I swim baby swan?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Next, what's the name of the three headed underworld guard dog in Greek mythology?
Speaker 4: Oh oh, oh, I don't know. Pass.
Speaker 5: What year did the US enter World War Two?
Speaker 1: Okay, got that? Store the scoreboard now and see how you guys did with our scoreboard.
Speaker 3: Producer Brad Mallory got one correct and Victoria got.
Speaker 4: To Malori pressure. Victoria is on fire.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah he didn't beat Victoria, but you still get Halsey tickets. So thank you for playing.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Thank you, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: All right, let's get the answers now we needa the term for an angle that is is greater than ninety degrees but less than one hundred and eighty is an obtuse angle.
Speaker 4: God scared me. The main ingredient in traditional.
Speaker 5: Japanese miso soup is what what?
Speaker 4: What miso pace?
Speaker 5: In Greek mythology, I just started ignoring him once I got it. The god of the sea is beside a baby swan is a signette?
Speaker 4: Is that how you say that? Bruh? And then the.
Speaker 5: Name of the three headed underwater guard dog is a Cerberus?
Speaker 4: And then the what am I saying? The US entered World War two in nineteen forty one? Seriously close? You were closed staying it? I got that one.
Speaker 1: We still beat me, Thankssally.
Speaker 4: The only two people she's ever at the University.
Speaker 1: Story had the same time every single weekday morning. We want to play Victoria, you can always dm us at the Jubile Show or go to the jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 4: What's the name of soup again?
Speaker 1: Men?
Speaker 4: Anyway, your Frank happens every single all in the twenties.
Speaker 1: Her next one is coming up right after this, and then right after that is Nina's out straining. You give us three minutes and we'll give you everything you need to know for the day with Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 4: Uh post? He's got a new girlfriend? Did we know this? What?
Speaker 2: Who? I know?
Speaker 5: So he's been engaged to his baby mom, but allegedly he was he was he.
Speaker 4: Was engaged to his baby mom. He had a kid back twenty twenty two Malone as a kid.
Speaker 5: He does Okay, well, I'm glad now we all know together stamp so and they were engaged and he was all about her, but allegedly they separated towards the end of last year, and now he's got a new girlfriend. Her name's Christy Lee and the two of them have been seeing each other since at least the beginning of this year. And for the people that did a deep dive on who she is, she's apparently a Parsons School of Designed student in New York, so she's doing fashion and she's already scored an internship, and she's worked with celebs like Bella Thorne and I don't know the other ones, so so yeah, and so the two of them have started to make it public. They've been bouncing around holding hands and we're starting to see photos of him and his new girl.
Speaker 4: Cute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's just a fast whirlwind, and I sometimes I just can't believe it. These celebrities go through relationships Like they've had more relationships in like two weeks than I've had in my whole life.
Speaker 4: Those alone's dating and intern Yeah, she's she's well in a college student, so she's young. Oh wait, how does he No, I'm sorry, we just now backtrack.
Speaker 1: He's fifty eight.
Speaker 5: What I don't even know if he's in his thirties, now is he? You do that deep dive while move on to the next story, and then raise your hand. You're right, she got it twenty nine Okay, I don't know why they're.
Speaker 1: A lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so anyway, we'll see how this relationship goes moving forward. There's another trend that is absolutely ridiculous. It has people putting something else in their mouth. WHOA peas are eating packing peanuts.
Speaker 4: Not what I thought you're gonna say.
Speaker 5: Packing peanuts, the kind that come in boxes when you order something that could be breakable and you don't want it to break.
Speaker 1: When they're pink, they do look kind of tasty. I will say that the green ones aren't so bad.
Speaker 4: They look good too.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, No, people think they're like actual peanuts because they are biodegradeable and they do dissolve in water, and brands like Lush even use potato starch based packing peanuts.
Speaker 4: But for whatever reason, this is who's anyway, So the reason is clear. That's what they're called. Eggs are really expensive. They're like we gotta eat something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe, but experts are warning and emphasizing that biodegradable doesn't mean edible, and ingesting these packing materials poses unnecessary health risks.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm all for this stuff, Like, if you want to do this, exit it's fine, it's natural. I mean, that's just dumb. Don't do it.
Speaker 5: So if you've been intrigued by these packing peanuts, we suggest no. And lastly, Generation Beta is just starting to come into the world.
Speaker 4: But they're already offended that.
Speaker 1: They're called.
Speaker 4: Is that why? What do they want to be called?
Speaker 5: It's not the babies, obviously that are are feeling offended, but it's the parents of generation Beta that are feeling a little weird about it because beta traditionally means passive or week. They don't want to have a passive a week baby, even though this is alphabetical.
Speaker 3: Well, too late, they already have passive and weak parents.
Speaker 4: Makes it.
Speaker 17: Yeah, they're so offended by the generations. Give me a break after Beta. I want my baby to be Alpha baby. You should start.
Speaker 4: So that's.
Speaker 12: First day to follow up. Powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Jack is on the phone today for a first day follow up, and he's getting ghosted by Elise. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Jack, how long has it been since you heard from Lise?
Speaker 2: Hey, hold on, I guess it's been about a week now.
Speaker 4: And have you been trying to hit her up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You and I actually am trying not to too much. But did just text her again this morning, and I think I'm overthinking it a bit. So that's why I'm asking as her help.
Speaker 4: Now, Yeah, I get that. Why don't you tell us about the date they went?
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's weird thing. They went really well. We we went to a nice top of spot.
Speaker 11: Uh honestly, it.
Speaker 2: Was perfect, and we talked, we laugh, we had a lot of chemistry, you know, and then she's the least. It's funny, she's gorgeous, quick with her comebacks. It's good, you know. And then we went back to my place for a few more drinks and uh, one thing, let's do another, you know. Yeah, and we're.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you guys up, huh we did?
Speaker 2: We did? It was amazing. Honestly, like, I haven't felt that comfortable with someone in a long time. That's why it's kind of weird because now she's ghosting me. You know, I really have no idea why. Like everything so great?
Speaker 4: Well, how did you guys leave it?
Speaker 2: I think good, and I thought it was I thought it was a great date. That's that's why it's.
Speaker 1: What's the last thing she said to you?
Speaker 2: Uh? She said she had a great time.
Speaker 4: Did she say the night or did which she kind of like dip right after?
Speaker 2: She didn't sip right after. I don't think she spent the full night, but she you know, she stayed for a while and then I got her an uber home.
Speaker 4: So did anything happen?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: That could be the reason why she's not hitting you back.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've been trying to think back on it. It was one thing. It was a little embarrassing. It's kind of funny in the moment, actually, I mean, so I have a couch. It's kind of a beatle waller the couch, Okay, but something happened at one point in the night. She sat on the couch and at a leg in the middle of it actually broke.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know.
Speaker 2: She didn't like fall off, but it went down and it was kind of funny. But I think, you know, I laughed the little I caught myself. I thought myself, because you didn't like me laugh. And then I think maybe that was embarrassing for her, and that's yeah.
Speaker 5: I would be mortified if I broke a somebody's couch. I'd be like, the last thing I'm going to do is let you touch me.
Speaker 4: I just broke it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I let her know it's an old couch. I probably you know, I could stand to replace the couch anyway, if I wasn't upset or anything.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, So was it the couch itself because it broke, like you know when you go to somebody's house and they don't have a headboard, But in this case, you have a couch, but it's a JANKI couch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so maybe that's it.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's well, we'll see if it was the couch that is making her ghost you. We'll play a song come back, and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll play song, come back and get your first Day follow Up, Next.
Speaker 12: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates law dot com.
Speaker 1: If you're just joining us for today's first Date follow up. Jack is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Elise. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But before we do that, Jack, why don't you refresh our memory on what happened with Elise?
Speaker 2: Yep, So, Elise and I went on one date. We had top us. It was great, so great. She came back to my place. We're hitting it off. We did end up hooking up, but weird thing happened where goat see. She did sit on my couch and then her leg broke at a point, So I'm worried that might be why I'm not hearing back. That texted her a few times and haven't heard back in about a week now.
Speaker 1: All right, well we'll see if it's the couch that did you in or if it's something else. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: I'm ready? Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Yep, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hi is this Elise?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey Aleise? How are you this is the Jewbill Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jebel. Hi, I'm Nina, Hi, I'm Victoria, and I'm Jebel. Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm sure have.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, thank you. We'll last for a review at the end of this leave it on them Google or whatever. But before we do that, have you heard a first day follow up before?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well guess what, Elise.
Speaker 7: I'm on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ghosting somebody and they emailed us asking if we could call you to see why you're ghosting them. Do you know who would do that?
Speaker 7: She does.
Speaker 14: I knew this was gonna happen.
Speaker 8: It's just Jack calling.
Speaker 1: Yes it is.
Speaker 4: You knew he was gonna call a radio station.
Speaker 1: I just I'm not surprised. Okay, okay, Well Jack told us about your date a little bit, said that you were awesome and is confused why you're not calling you back. He says, been about about a week or so. Can you tell us.
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 8: I mean, he is a sweet guy in the date was actually a lot of fun, like we had a great time until.
Speaker 2: We got back to his place.
Speaker 4: Okay, I thought there was some fun hat there?
Speaker 1: Oh God is not fun.
Speaker 8: I mean we didn't play yacht see.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, that's from something that we talked about him with we know code. Yeah yeah, So was the date fun though you liked the date, you had fun with him?
Speaker 11: I mean, yeah, the date was good.
Speaker 8: It's just when we went back to his place, like, I mean, it was fine, but it was just like it was a little messy, but like whatever. Right then I see this sock not just like any stock, a sock like near his bed, and it wasn't like just lying around like laundry.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, Like it's like I think thinking of like college used sock.
Speaker 2: Yes, like the used sock.
Speaker 7: It was like clear what it was used for.
Speaker 8: Oh, it just gave me like a like a total Oh no, it's god.
Speaker 14: Got so.
Speaker 1: Jackie's on the other line listening, and yes, I had no idea.
Speaker 2: God, no, hi Jacks, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry about the sock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, about the sock. I forgot about it. I didn't expect anyone to come back to my place and it was it was not supposed to be there. I'm not I'm not some frat boy. That's fair. It just helps with the nerves, you know, Okay, so it was for me.
Speaker 8: You were so.
Speaker 2: Nervous that I see.
Speaker 8: I still think it's pretty gross.
Speaker 2: It does feel like a pretty frat move.
Speaker 8: Like I haven't seen anything like that since like freshman year. Like I just like I can't see that.
Speaker 2: You know, I get it, I know, I know. I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. Again, I totally forgot about it. I was nervous, but I did not think it through. But I'm not some adult trapsh. I sweir whatever it takes. Please just don't write me off over a stock.
Speaker 5: I just say, I'm just fauring Jack, like using it like a mic drop, like he's prepping for the date.
Speaker 4: He's a little bit nervous, and then when it's over, he's like, I'm ready, Mike drawing. I don't want that visual. I'm sorry, Jack, you're making it really crazy.
Speaker 1: At least, would you like to go out with Jack again? On his name's Jack?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Jackie? Would you like to go off with go go on another date with Jack? Won't pay for it?
Speaker 11: Oh gosh.
Speaker 8: I mean the night was fun and like Jack's not a.
Speaker 11: Bad guy, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was a lot.
Speaker 8: And now now the fact that you just incorporated his name and look at the store. Is it's kind of.
Speaker 2: Hard or not too well? We didn't give me one more shot, one more no dirty staff, broken furniture, just a great time with an honest, loyal, attrective bla.
Speaker 1: He is honest a least look at that like he did own it. He didn't try to say that if the sock wasn't for that, like he did own it. And he's laughing about it like at he's got, you know, a good sense of humor too.
Speaker 4: He really likes you, that's true.
Speaker 8: Fine, I'll give you one more chance, but you need to call me after you've done your laundry.
Speaker 1: Sweet congratulations. At least you and Jack are off on another date.
Speaker 12: Jubile's first day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 4: Yoh, what's up?
Speaker 1: This is Donk and Donk thinks you're super hot. Here's a gym selfie to impress you. Oh my bad, sorry about that. I didn't realize I wasn't wearing underwear that day. But now that you see all of Donk, what does Donk have to do to see all of you? It's the Jewbile Show. I made that message up, but that could literally be a message on any dating app from a dude. And I know that because a trend is going viral of women sharing their dating app nightmares. And we'll go over it right now. So if you're already in a relationship, you can be very grateful this morning and practice the morning gratitude. And if you're not, I'm so so sorry. But women are sharing their dating app nightmares and it's all screenshots that they're sharing. So I've given producer Brad and Victoria the dms and they'll read them in a dramatic fashion. So this is one of the first dating app nightmare dms that somebody shared. Victoria will start, Yes, Victoria is playing the part of the female in these.
Speaker 4: By the way, thank you, Hi. How's it going, Hi, it's going well?
Speaker 3: Smiley face. Do you know that men usually don't care about a woman's education? Smiley face, but for some reason, women mention it like it would be the most important thing.
Speaker 4: Laughing emoji Such a good bro. That's a bit hostile vibe. Good luck to you.
Speaker 1: Literally, somebody messaged somebody that, yeah, guys don't care about how smart you are why you put on your profile. Obviously not that smart dude.
Speaker 5: He's like trying to be nice to be like this is a safe space, but really.
Speaker 1: Is crazy the things that dudes do in dms on dating apps. Here's another dating app nightmare from a trend of people sharing their dating app nightmares.
Speaker 3: Like I'm even if your profile says no hookups?
Speaker 4: Who know?
Speaker 14: But you?
Speaker 4: Lol? Can we meet?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 6: Mean, even though it says no hookups, you swiped on me just in case I.
Speaker 4: Still want to hook up in a sense. Yeah, this is my thirteenth reason.
Speaker 15: Text.
Speaker 1: You have any of those in your dms, It is insane. I always like how there's a guy in the DMS that will say hi to a woman constantly and then they're ignored, Like you guys don't even message it back at all. They keep saying hi, and then it's like Hi, Hi, wave emoji, Hi, Hey, where are you guys at tonight? You guys look great tonight? Hi, And you guys don't ever respond to them and they never get the hint.
Speaker 5: I got a message yesterday from somebody yelling at me saying that I have changed because what I don't know? I never respond to any of the things that he's ever sent me before, and then I posted this was not on a dating app, this was just on Instagram, and then it was like.
Speaker 1: Some people use as a dating apps do He.
Speaker 5: Responded to one of my videos and he's like, you've changed, don't ever hit me up again.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to talk to you. And I'm like, and your name again is what I'm like, I've never talked to you. What do you mean? I just responded with and that's what first time I've ever talked to.
Speaker 1: Him in about six months. He will be back, though, and that's what happens. Whatever you've changed, you're so fat now stupid, You're stupid. I'm not even interested though, when they'll come back and be like, hey, so sorry about that.
Speaker 5: You look really good tonight, Yeah out, Yeah, I don't know. It's really weird. I have a weird relationship with a couple of this that I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's another dramatic reading from the trend that's going viral of women sharing their dating app nightmares.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but I just woke up this morning and don't see us going anywhere in the future.
Speaker 4: Best of luck.
Speaker 6: Oh that's unfortunate. I can really see what's happening, but I understand.
Speaker 4: Take care. Hey you longtime no talk, smiley face.
Speaker 3: I've had a serious reflection on our meetups, and I realized that you and I really got along really well, and I would love to take you out for dinner and drink smiley face.
Speaker 4: Hey, glad that.
Speaker 6: You're doing okay, but I don't think we should meet up. I already moved on from us, but I wish you all the best.
Speaker 4: You blanking blank, I knew you're blanking around. That's what happens.
Speaker 1: Here's another dramatic reading of a ridiculous d M that a woman got on a dating app.
Speaker 4: Hey, let's look up. Did you even read my bio? Yes? But shoot or shoot? That's what's crazy to me.
Speaker 6: It's like somebody hook up something in like their bios and then guys still try.
Speaker 4: To do it.
Speaker 1: And that's the first thing. So she messages like hey, and his first response is, let's look up.
Speaker 4: I really would love to hear from somebody that that's worked for.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, Like, eventually, at some point it has to work because guys keep doing it all the time.
Speaker 5: So you think that there's something out of it, Like every woman's got a story like this.
Speaker 4: But I love to hear the time where somebody said.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know one woman that has that that's worked with. I've never met one that was like, yeah, I think that's really hot when the guy's just like, hey, let's do stuff when I say hi, but you know it had to.
Speaker 4: Have worked these months. You're right.
Speaker 1: Here's another dramatic reading from women sharing their dming nightmares on dating apps.
Speaker 4: Hey, handsome, how are you?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 4: I'm well, how's you?
Speaker 6: I'm decent, having a nice lazy day and having a nice long bat so you can't.
Speaker 4: Complain nice washing that bleephole. That's funny though, I would talk.
Speaker 8: To that.
Speaker 2: Dirty little secret.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, Hi, you have a dirty little secret? I do, sweet, let's hear it.
Speaker 10: You've heard of pampoons, right, yes?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well one day I was taking one.
Speaker 13: Out and there was a spider.
Speaker 4: Oh there's a spider.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there was a spider in it.
Speaker 4: What did you do?
Speaker 13: You s freaked out?
Speaker 2: Where it's called my sister?
Speaker 7: Who is? I have no idea where it came from.
Speaker 2: I actually I was spider woman for a moment.
Speaker 4: Just have a buch of spiders living inside you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 13: And I was scared there was like eggs in there, and oh my gosh, yeah, I thought it was like the mother of spider Man.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Tell me you ran into the shower and just put your legs up and got it out of there.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would have freaked me out. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: But you know what, it happens, probably more than you think, because what spider's crawl in and out of you while you're sleeping all the time.
Speaker 1: They do, so, I said, I'm always like, I just assume every single hole that I have on my body there's things going in and out of it all night while I sleep.
Speaker 4: Why try not to think about it.
Speaker 5: But other times I put like pillows around my ear so nothing crawls inside.
Speaker 1: I would like to plug all my holes when I sleep.
Speaker 4: I think I hear things for that.
Speaker 7: I've definitely never used them.
Speaker 4: So I'm really sorry that that happened to you. But I'm really glad that you didn't have more spider babies. Yeah that she knows of.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, thank you, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Bye, oh bye God.
Speaker 1: How what's up? As the jubil shows, dirty little secret you have one?
Speaker 7: I do?
Speaker 4: I really do?
Speaker 16: Okay, So when my husband pisses me off, I'm always trying to find little ways to just get back at him and just kind of give him the finger behind his back.
Speaker 11: So my new thing.
Speaker 16: Is, if I'm not shopping with his credit card, I am using his face razor to shave under my arms. Say that again, Oh, I used my husband's face raiser under my arm.
Speaker 4: Funny, I've definitely done that.
Speaker 5: Don't have a husband, but yeah, because I didn't have a razor with me, and his razor was in the bathroom, so.
Speaker 1: I just used, Yeah, would your husband care?
Speaker 16: Probably, especially if like I haven't showered yet and I'm just like doing a quick shave, and I'm kind of like, screw you. So then when he annoys me and I'm like, I use your rais.
Speaker 7: There under my arm?
Speaker 4: That's very good.
Speaker 1: I think that does happen a lot.
Speaker 4: Probably, Yeah, you got on your face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just assume what's going on with my razor at all times, even if nobody's there, I just assume somebody's coming in and shaving something. That I wouldn't want on my face. Yeah, well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret, no problem. What's your dirty little secret.