Speaker 1: Yip yet you know boys is back and reload it all in your mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now deep throating.
Speaker 1: This is for the streets, the real the reilroading, the distenfranchise, the truth, escapegoating.
Speaker 3: And they ain't know where we speak the truth, so they ain't quoted because we wrote it. The North South East coaches the ge be not for keeping your head, Bobby, it ain't no stopping and once to be drop sad by then the system is so corrupt they threw.
Speaker 4: The rock out their heads and then blame it on us.
Speaker 1: Don't get it twisted on coding. We danced it put no butterment biscuits. It's Willie d y'all reloaded with another episode of information and instructions to help you navigate through this wild, crazy, beautiful world. In the studio, Sam Williamson the love guru.
Speaker 4: The so what's what's going on?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: What exactly is a love guru?
Speaker 2: So you know I get that question all the time, so people always ask me how did I come up with that? So when I was in college, man, I was the guy that if anybody had a question they were going through any problems that girl left them.
Speaker 4: They caught that girl cheating.
Speaker 2: They would come to me and asked me, like, what do you think they would ask my advice? So they saw calling me love guru. So after then I just thought I thought it was funny. So I just I just took the name. I just kept it. So so it happened when I was in college.
Speaker 1: That's so you got you the dude that the girls called to. Oh yeah, so you got a lot of home girls. That's these are not girls. You in relationships with these women and some of them used to be relationships with most relationship.
Speaker 2: So they called you to ask for advice.
Speaker 1: What's the advice that they ask you most that you're most annoyed about.
Speaker 2: My thing is I only think I get annoyed about is women when they lit in themselves like to theyself a lot. And that's probably that's probably the biggest issue when you talk about relationships.
Speaker 4: So I give you an example.
Speaker 2: I remember we'll ask women like I had I forgot someone had a show that was on and they're asking about like if you were a high quality woman or whatever you want to call it, right, So everybody has their name. Now you know a woman of substance, high quality? You know, I always say check all the box, whether it's men or women. So we was asking this young lady, she was an attorney here in Houston, and they're asking her, could she marry or a data man that make like forty thousand dollars? Right, So she said immediately said yes, right, So now I'm looking at her. She got you know, Ferragamo, this Louis Baton, nad you know, you know, probably had La Perla underwear on, you know, you know, and she said she can date a dude that's forty thousand, makes forty thousand dollars, but as long as he's ambition, And were like, well, how ambitious can he be if he's making forty thousand dollars? So those type of lives that you're telling yourself, you say, hey, you know what, I can really deal with this when you know you can't.
Speaker 4: And it's okay.
Speaker 2: It's okay if you're an attorney and you want day to do to make forty thousand dollars, because you shouldn't because you two are not equally yoked at least economically, you know, right, Well, what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just present the other side of that.
Speaker 1: At some point you was you had to make five figures before you started making six figures, right, that's true.
Speaker 2: So and you was ambitious, yeah, yeah, but if you're making she was forty some years old, so I would imagine she would be dating a guy about her age. If you're forty five years old making forty thousand dollars, nothing wrong with that, because you may be a school teacher or something like that, right, but you're what you what you you you deem as import you know, it's more about like the feeling you get out of teaching someone, right, that's rewarding to you. Right if your attorney and the lifestyle that she was living, you know, that's fine, But she's more looking on the economic side, and at some point in time that's going to clash. So anytime a woman said I want to do that's making this type money and ambition. Now, if she was twenty years old, that would be different. She was twenty five years old, that would be different. My first job when I got cut from football, and it was funny, my brother just asked me, He was like, what was your What did you make on your first job? I'm made twenty for J and J. I'm a twenty six thousand dollars in a company car. I was twenty three years old, right, that's a long time, you know, and probably by the time I was, you know, twenty six, you know, I was willing too high six figures. So I mean that my girl at the time was had just came out law school.
Speaker 4: She was an attorney.
Speaker 2: So that was cool with her because we was both in our twenties, early twenties, and we was on our way up. But she's forty five, and they say, you will date someone that's making that type of money at forty forty five years old.
Speaker 4: That's you lying to yourself.
Speaker 1: You said you played football, whenever did you get to I went to camp with the Falcons, got cut.
Speaker 4: And that was it. Act free safety and strong safety.
Speaker 2: How did that affect you moving forward? So that's actually a good question because I was engaged at the time, So I was when I first got cut, I was like I was distract because not even nothing the money, it was just the whole lifestyle and stuff that came along with it. I didn't feel like I got a chance to live that lifestyle. So for probably the next five years, all of my boys was playing, like you know, Charles Woodson, you know Tyler, you know Keevy Baker, A couple of my boys was playing.
Speaker 4: Briggs.
Speaker 2: All these guys was playing so I was kind of living vicariously through them. So my girls that she had just finished law school. She had moved to Houston and she was studying for the bar. Right so she would be calling me like, Hey, I'm at the library. I'll be home at ten. And she'd be like, where you at. I'll be on my way to Miami, you know, like did my fought the deal? Carter would be like, hey, I got you some tickets at the airport. You know what I'm saying. It is in Miami, So I'll be in Miami. And she was just like I just took her through a lot because I was trying to still navigate, you know, where I thought I should be and where I was. Was she a good woman?
Speaker 4: Oh, she was a great woman. And you blew it? Blew it. How long were y'all together? We were together sixteen years? Where we broke up?
Speaker 1: Tell the man out there, how do the and how do you identify a good woman? And what qualifies as a good woman.
Speaker 2: So that's a good question too, but that that differs from everybody.
Speaker 4: And if you don't lie to yourself. You'll find a good woman for you.
Speaker 2: Right. So me and my boys we just had a two hour conversation on Sunday about this because everyone's trying to marry me out right, So I'm ready to get marri you're gonna get married or you.
Speaker 4: Married, will i've been married, or you're gonna get married.
Speaker 2: I'm open.
Speaker 1: I like, I like the idea of marriage, or at least what is what it traditionally means, and what it stands for and everything that comes with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, absolutely, that's how I feel. I'm open. So I so I've been telling them for the probably the last three or four years. I'm in this space where I want to get married, right, but I have some strict criteria and I won't budge on you. Right, So my chick has to be pretty. I mean I.
Speaker 3: Was.
Speaker 2: I wish that I could was one of those guys that could get past looks and see that inner self, see all the interviewing. I need a little bit of that interviewing in the outside. I need no other worry on the outside. So that sometimes people deem as superficient, but it's not because the looks is what gets me. Right. The personality is what keeps me right. So for me, a good woman would be a woman that's you know, very nice looking, right, that's loyal, right, that has accomplished some things in life. Right, that's nurturing, you know, it's family orientated, right. But you have to have a great personality, Like I play a lot, you know what I'm saying. Any woman that's every dated me know, Like thest one thing they'll say is I keep them laughing.
Speaker 4: So you got to be able to laugh at yourself.
Speaker 2: And if you're not a woman that can laugh at herself, and you get a type of woman that can have fun, if you're serious a lot, you're not gonna like it because it's not who I am. Are you a player? Player? Not anymore?
Speaker 4: But I would be lying if I said I didn't have my play of days.
Speaker 2: And that's how you blew the lawyer? Oh yeah, that's how you That's.
Speaker 4: How he blew a lot of women.
Speaker 2: Any dude with any money, any dude that's you know of that that that got four or five dollars of his pocket, charismatic, nice looking.
Speaker 4: They didn't brew.
Speaker 2: A lot of nice women over that time. So she was probably the biggest one in my life. But I mean that's other women that I blew uh, because I had mature to the point where I understood, now this, this is the deal women are.
Speaker 4: Was like, how do you know when you want to get married?
Speaker 2: And I always tell you know, a man wants to be married when he understands what place a woman plays in his life and what value she brings. Because in the beginning, I really didn't even know that, you know, I just knew I loved this girl and I felt like I should be marrying her because I loved it, but I didn't understand what part she was gonna play. I was still trying to figure myself out. I remember my first house I purchased in Houston, and I was so bent on buying it on my own because I didn't want to feel like a woman helped me do anything right.
Speaker 4: And she used to be she had start.
Speaker 2: Just started making some money as an attorney, and she was like, I want to contribute. I was like, nah, I'm good son, because I wanted to feel like I did it on my own. And it was you know, my first probably first ten pieces of property.
Speaker 4: I about all of that.
Speaker 2: I always wanted to feel like I did it on my own before I had someone else help. So for me to get married, that wasn't even a good time for me to get married because I didn't even realize what I needed from a woman to help me achieve my goals because I was so hell bent on feeling like I did it on my own.
Speaker 1: So once you did it on your own, Once you did it on your own, and you got this house. Now you're still with the lawyer, right, yeah, still with attorney. He's still with the attorney. Okay, So she comes in, and do she moves in? Did she move in with you?
Speaker 4: She moved in with me?
Speaker 2: And so when she graduated at law school, she immediately moved to Houston. I mean that's the reason why I came to Houston. Okay, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: Because she wanted to do all in Gas where she graduated from Thirdgood.
Speaker 4: No, she went to No, she graduated from Marquette Law.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she moves in. Everything's good for a minute, but you still a player, and you ain't got no intention on slowing down. Now, at what point do you slow down? At what point do you catch your snap and say, man, you know what, I think I can do this law thing do you think you can be a lawyer? Lawyer man too, So when you get to the point, So that's another question women always ask when you get to the point when it's no fun anymore. So me dating multiple women at one time, now it would be it would be almost say a job, and I don't need any more job.
Speaker 2: I got a bunch of jobs right now, so that would be the last thing I want. I would make the joke that, like, now I'm at the point where you know, when I was twenty five thirty five, if you called me and was like, hey, it's one thirty. Some girl called me at one thirty to be like, hey, come over my house. I will be up dressed, over your crib.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then I might have a surgery. I might have a listen, I might have a surgery at like start at six thirty and seven.
Speaker 4: I'll be cold. I'd be like, So if I get.
Speaker 2: Over our house at one thirty two o clock, uh, we do it till like two forty five. I get some sleep.
Speaker 4: I can get three hours work to sleep. I can do this.
Speaker 2: Damn. Now you call me a one thirty in morning talking come over your house, I'll be like, girl, I got my bonnet on.
Speaker 1: I'm sleep, So explain this surgery thing. Man, want to back up? Are you serious? You won't you had a bonnet on? I know, yeah, see you got I gotta ask tell you.
Speaker 2: I got asked. You know they're gonna be in the comments like bonnets.
Speaker 1: Okay, So and what was I You know, women call you ask you that you ask, Hey, I'm gonna come over.
Speaker 2: They'll be like, boy, you should have called me before I got in the bid put my body th yo put put I wrapped by her up. So that's what I got. I'm trying to remember. What was that.
Speaker 4: Man, before I went back to the bun.
Speaker 1: You said the surgery. You said, yeah, the surgery. So explain to the people what it is you do. Why would you be doing a surgery?
Speaker 2: Oh? So?
Speaker 4: I So what I do is I'm gonna the easy terms.
Speaker 2: I'm a device wrap right, but all my own distributorship now, but I sell a product for a dominant wall reconstruction and brush reconstruction. And what I do is my job is to be in there and assist the surgeon if he has any questions. So people always like, well, why would the surgeon need you don't even know how to do the surgery is the one that always to come back. He does know how to do the surgery, but it's it's your product specific that he needs to know about. So I give the example my guys that do screws. So I got a couple of pots that are distributed. They are own distributors. They sell screws by my boy Curly Johnson. So he's in every surgery right, because sometimes a surgeon might drill too far in and you know your product. You got to make sure you can get him out of trouble because he's going to turn to you. You know, if he's too far in with a screw he's putting screws in your back, he's going to turn to you. And you got to know the anatomy. You got to be able to tell him what which way to turn, what two to use, and everything to get that out right, So you assist him.
Speaker 4: He knows the basics. So it's like kind of a mechanic.
Speaker 2: If you got a mechanic that works on has worked on cars, have been trained up until two thousand and two, twenty twenty two maybe right, and then they come out in twenty twenty three or twenty four with a whole new engine. Right, there's some type of REP that goes and retrain those mechanics.
Speaker 4: Well, that's basically what reps do in the old. So they're in there to answer any question.
Speaker 2: Make sure the doctor doesn't get in trouble because if surgeons, a lot of times surgeons make a mistake, they're not gonna take it on themselves and say I made a mistake, I did something wrong.
Speaker 4: They're gonna say your product was crappy.
Speaker 2: Right. Are they going to just say that the person took a turn for the worst. Yeah, but we're just talking about implants. Yeah. Yeah, if they're doing the surgery, yeah maybe. But if they're implanting something. That's a story circulating right now. This woman who introduced her boyfriend to her husband and other boyfriend. Yeah, I've said that's a lot of that man going on. What do they call that? Polgican?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man? What do you think about that? Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that something that's doable in a loving relationship? And is it sustainable for some people for women, for women to do because typically men would the role would be a man without multiple women. This woman has three men. It just depends on the dude running up there.
Speaker 2: It depends it depends on the dude destroying her. This defends on the dude. Man.
Speaker 4: I couldn't. I couldn't be in that.
Speaker 2: Those dudes look.
Speaker 1: Like the simps when they when she when she introduced them, they embraced each other like they like like he was a long lost friend or something.
Speaker 2: So this is the deal with me. I don't want to talk about anybody, but listen to me. They are simps. Like you got to have a simple mentality for you to even be in that situation. I just don't see idy. And I know this is overused. I don't see a lot of after men doing hunters. Man. Yes, I don't know. I don't know any after men, but that have been to the dawn of time were men. I mean, if you look at even the animal kingdom, it's always the alpha lion, right, and then he gets what he wants right, and then there's whole slew of guys that mess with the other lioners right, and they all take turns on that.
Speaker 4: But when the when, the when the when? The main guys say would.
Speaker 2: Get out the work? When when the apha, the male enterprise say y'all, this is mine.
Speaker 4: Don't nobody else touch them.
Speaker 2: So, you know, women would like us to believe that you can be like that and still be alpha.
Speaker 4: I just don't know that.
Speaker 2: Just don't see me in a type of alpha mentality to me. So they do seem like simps to me. Can a woman participate in that type of lifestyle and be respected not by other men, by the three guys that she would but no other man would do that? Other women don't even do it. I always tell women, so you ask me stuff, and I say, women lie to themselves. Other women wouldn't even like that. Like if you if she told her friend that she was had three dudes banging her, she be in bed with you telling you how, you know, excuse my friends. Man? That bit nasty as hell? You know, all them.
Speaker 4: That's what that's saying in my comments sex on Instagram right right?
Speaker 2: They killing us? Right? They like all that bit nastiest hell. So, I mean, if women don't like it, what you think a man is gonna do?
Speaker 4: If they don't say, it's okay?
Speaker 2: Right that because women tell all you gotta do is hang around some women hear them talk, They by themselves.
Speaker 4: They tell you how they really fit.
Speaker 2: Like all that stuff that women say when they with you and try to get you to buy into, they don't think it their own selves because just like you said in your comments, I bet you there's as many women as men talking about her, dogging her about having three sexual partners at one time.
Speaker 4: This is not It's just not how it is. It's not how it's made.
Speaker 2: Y know, women, it's just a difference when it's a man to a woman as a woman to a man. I know women want to make everything equal. Now you got this Megan the Stallion and Cardi B thinking now, But it's just it's not They don't even think like that. You know, Cardi B talk about getting this money and sucking a dick for free. I mean suck a dick for money and sucking the dick for whatever she can get. And she'll fuck your friend and your cousin's friend. But she's sitting running up behind a dude that cheat on her. So why would you sell yourself out like that? M So, I mean I could. That's all I can tell you. What if she was pretty, I don't care. She's pretty and pretty go a long way with me. I don't hate the currency is pretty. What if she was gorgeous like drop dead bad to.
Speaker 4: The bond, I wouldn't like her and you could just get I.
Speaker 2: Would unless you get from her. Oprah probably could do it to me like me and you in face. We could hit Oprah because it'd be all of that's the type of money and change your lifestyle for.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: I really do have to be I have to be attracted to a woman to do that, and I have to have it was Oprah Man, I have to be attracted.
Speaker 2: To one billion Opra.
Speaker 1: The money don't mean money, don't mean that mean it gets the money now. The money don't mean money money. Money can't see your convictions cannot be compromised by money under no circumstances, whether money is a dollar or a billion dollars. If you have convictions, you stand. That's why you have convictions, because you.
Speaker 2: Stand on.
Speaker 4: So so everybody got that price, I believe.
Speaker 1: I don't think so because I because I remember going into the entertainment industry, and well before going into the entertainment industry, then my brother we sleep in the bed together up until we were in this our seventh grade. He was eighth grade, and we used to have a whole lot of talking and stuff. Man, just all these conversations, and I remember us. I remember us one day talking about life, like what we would do for money, and we bet I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't sleep with a man for money. I wouldn't kill my family for money. I mean, yeah, that's so if you don't know what you will do for money, you better know what you won't do for honey. So I see that you do know what you will do for money. We will sleep with Oprah. I wouldn't because I wouldn't because I wouldn't. I wouldn't because I couldn't get hard.
Speaker 2: I couldn't. I probably would be in the same position, but I would find a way. I couldn't get excited, I couldn't get a riud. I'll find away with Oprah Dowg. It would have for me.
Speaker 1: For me, it has to be a chick that I'd be like, damn you, Oprah. For me, it would happen to be a chick that I'm that I'm attracted to. And you know, the trip part is this, like how do you how do you reconcile making that statement about you would sleep with Oprah for money and and then tell a woman where you get what you get if you sleep with a man from money?
Speaker 2: Well, see, I don't if you're honest with it. So if you, if you, if you so, cause it would be I mean, I'm, I'm there's a little there's a little levity there. This will be being a little facetious.
Speaker 4: But I know, I know this.
Speaker 2: If Oprah came to me and was like, yo, I really want to dig you because I'm like you with women like I have to be sexually especially now now. When I was twenty two years old, if you was bad, you know, it didn't take a lot. But now I have to be really, really really attracted to you to even want to be sexual with you at this point. But Oprah that type of money, and she was like, you got you get you know you got See I don't, I don't. You can do whatever you want to do with my money. I gotta be like, but I think about that.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, Sam is that I from what I gathered from check watching Oprah through the years, Oprah is not for us. She's not for us, She's not for she's not for black men. She's not even for black the black family nucleus, you know, black women.
Speaker 4: I believe that. I just watched her. I just watch how she talked.
Speaker 1: To women and tell women, well, you don't need a man, you know you can do this, and da da da and all these type of things, like we need each other no matter how much, no matter how much friction we have, no matter how dirty one of us do the other way, We're not going to survive without each other. Like we can win a lot of we've we've survived a lot of walls, but one war we cannot win is a the walk. I agree we can't survive agenda.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, but see it goes back time to tell her about the little Cardi b and the little Megaie stallion and how they wrap and the stuff that they rap about and they're not really about that. But I mean, Oprah, I mean, she's had stepping around forever.
Speaker 1: So he serves some purpose around. But he's there is some purpose around. He had to cover.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is. I mean, she need a man for something, so even even if it's for cover, but she needed them for something so and I think, I think, why she need a man to cover for her. I mean, I know you're getting that. I've heard people say that before. We'll say what I mean. I've heard women say like, she don't she don't really go that way and he kind of her.
Speaker 4: What do they call that?
Speaker 2: Uh No, they call something like when you got like you you you go the other way. A lot of those passes do yeah, I forgot whatever they yeah, right, yeah exactly. But uh, I mean it's a lot of it's a lot of women that do that nowadays, because I think that they got past what their mothers was trying to make when they were When mothers were like when our mothers was trying to make our sisters independent, they didn't want to make independent of men, right, That's that wasn't the deal. I don't know whenmen went to be independent of men. Independence came from you being able to pull your own weight. That's that's what that's My father taught my sisters to be independent, but not independent of men. Right.
Speaker 4: Independent he mean independent.
Speaker 2: Where you go, you grow, and then you bring then you're you're equal to whoever you want to bring in. Right, so you know everybody come in, it's independent. You're independent. I'm independent, right, But we still need women, right, So you still need a woman, right. So I don't know when this thing where it was like I don't need men at all came about. I can't even I haven't even researched it to tell you what year, because I usually researched that stuff. Where it turned from being independence and growth as opposed to independent, separate from from from from men. So I think that's I think. I think the message got hijacked at some point in time.
Speaker 1: I think the message was purposely planted and everything's working out just fine, you know, and the way that the ol oligarky wanted it to work out. You know, these the people that that try to destroy community put these programs and initiatives in place. I can see that every few years they got a new program to further subjugate us.
Speaker 4: I agree with that.
Speaker 2: I think when you look at rich families, they pushed that to be married, like they want you to meet, you know, you know, the Bushes want to mingle with the Kennedys, and the Kennedy's you know, want to you know, wringle with the mortgage and you know, you see a lot of that inner exchange between rich families. So yeah, I could believe that as long as you keep them people below you separated, then you'll be able to control the narrative, control whatever else you need to control, control them. Actually got to boys reloaded podcasts which be right back after the break.
Speaker 4: Let me put you a scenario out there. I saw this on.
Speaker 1: A video, another one of these viral videos. Should a let's say a guy is a baby dag he had as a child that he's bringing food to. This child has other siblings that are not He saw that.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 4: He's bringing his child some McDonald's. Should he feel obligated to buy food for the other kids who are not here?
Speaker 2: So that's the word obligation, Like he shouldn't feel obligated. I would to be a nice guy. Right. And the one you're talking about, he had done it before. It wasn't like he had what if she has nine kids? Right, she had done it before. Right, he is not his children. He shouldn't have to do it every time, right, Because I saw it growing up. So my buddy across the street, my mother had three kids by my dad, and all her all her kids was about her dad by my dad. So I grew up in that type of house. I didn't. I didn't know anything other until like I was probably about nine years eight or nine years old, and I started hanging it with my buddy across the street. His mother had uh I think it was like eight of them with four different baby daddies, right, so if I'm not correct, for baby daddy.
Speaker 4: So I saw like he would like.
Speaker 2: There were some of her boyfriends that were coming buy food for everybody, and there were some of her her her boyfriend ever bring in stuff or not just not food, but anything, like he brought toys or whatever. He tried to bring everybody a toy, and then there were something that would just drop off just for one kid, just his daughter or his son. So I just kind of saw that. I always always thought that was strange in my opinion. You know, nine children to buy food for it is a lot. You know, I don't care what you got, but I don't I think the word obligation is the deal. You know, he's never obligated to do that, but take care of his child, you know, if you want to be a nice guy, you know, you know she got other kids in the household.
Speaker 4: You don't want them to feel bad.
Speaker 2: New kids. You ain't my daddy that.
Speaker 4: He ain't getting get ship.
Speaker 2: Then you know what I gave him one pride. Get that nigga one pride. You know what I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I actually agree with that he shouldn't feel obligated. But it is something that I would do. It was Yeah, I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't even feel right. It just wouldn't even if I didn't know the kids. If I didn't it was just some kids. If my kid was just around a group of kids, I would feel awkward, right to just bring my kids and food knowing these other kids are hungry.
Speaker 2: I agree, I wouldn't feel I would like so like my son have his friends around. I always pay for everybody stuff. Like if I say, hey, grab your friends go to the movie. I never be like, well does little Jimmy have any money? You know? I just it's me. I'm going to do that, but I don't. I don't have to feel obligated to do it. I do it because my son and his friends. But if his parents started to feel obligated, like you taking your son out, you should take my son, then that's where you have it.
Speaker 4: That's where you have the issues.
Speaker 2: As I said, if I'm not mistaken. In his case, he had done it before, right, It was just that particular time where he was just like, my son is hungry.
Speaker 4: So I would have asked my son to come out the house.
Speaker 2: Maybe we would have drove around the corner if I didn't want to spend the money and then let him eat. But yeah, I would that would be hard with nine kids, that would be hard every time. I mean, just carry just carrying a bag of food.
Speaker 1: You go, tell your kids, all right, come on getting the car, your kid to get the stomach full, right, and take him back home with McDonald's on his bread with a full stomach.
Speaker 2: First of all, his son was one of the last kids. I would never procreate with a weather that has seven Now, I said, now, yeah, eight of the baby.
Speaker 1: Bingo, bingo, because I was going to come around that. I was going to come around to that.
Speaker 2: And why do men do that, because I mean, you grow up in that environment, it becomes as I told you, like growing up, it was strange to me when my parents got a divorced. Right, only other man I've ever seen in my house is my dad. So when I would go across the street to my boy Wheel's crib and his mother would have like different boyfriends they would spend the night. It would be the most foreign thing I ever seen in my life. So it's always depending on mentality and how you grow up always depends on how you look at things. Did you grow up with your dad in the house. So they got divorced when I was like six, but my dad was always around. So like, was your dad a player? Oh?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, So that's where you get it from.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna put it all on him. Yeah, I hey, listen, I ain't gonna put it all on him. But I mean I grew up in that environment. My boy, My family is boy heavy. So we got probably more boys in the family, especially on the Williamson side than we have you know, you know girls, and the women catered to them, like even my father and so all my father and all his brothers died of cancer, every one of them. And whether they had a wife or not. My grandmother had two sisters. I'm sorry. My grandmother had two girls and six boys, and them two girls took her all those boys until they died, like whether they had a wife or whatever. And my grandmother catered to her boys. She my mother always said that was her write this down, Williamson. Girls have them, cater them, and that's that's how I grew up in a family like that and my my father. They were very apha males. Every one of them, every one of them own their own businesses. Every one of them had a job, and they also had side hustles, own their own business, hustled all of that. So that's what that's to me. And I grew up under right, So I don't know anything other than that. So for me to go in and see a one with six kids like that would be a total turnoff to me.
Speaker 4: I couldn't. I couldn't do that. What's your limit?
Speaker 2: Kids? Wise? I would prefer one with no kids. And I know that's wrong because I got kids, but I would prefer with no kids. But if you do have a kid, a boy that the age of my son, and how old is your son? My son is twelve, the young one, the youngest one is twelve, so at least you know at least his age.
Speaker 1: What type of advice do you give your twelve year old signed by girls?
Speaker 2: It's crazy because he is girl crazy. So right now I'm just telling him to seek out women that it's going in that same direction.
Speaker 4: The girls is going the same direction. So we talk about this all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm like, because he had a little girlfriend that she would like skip school, skip class classes with him and stuff like that. Said, I'm telling you right now, man, that's not the girl you want to be with. I'm like already, like I'm like at twelve.
Speaker 4: Years skipping class at twelve at.
Speaker 2: Twelve at twelve, man, you will be surprised at what these little kids are doing. So I'm like, man, you need to be with the girls. He got I think I name is Sophie. So it's one little girl named Sophie.
Speaker 4: Where is Sophie going?
Speaker 2: No, No, she's not skipping class. It's the other girl skips class. I forgot it going. Man, they'll go up to the Starbucks and you know what I'm saying, or they're just being a class. It just ain't I mean in school, they just ain't. They'll find somewhere in school. I did that in high school, not in junior high. I did it in high school like that, but they're doing it a lot earlier now. So but there's this other little girl. He I told him. She played sports, She played the piano, right, she she on the iron rod. I'm like, dude, that's the chick that you should be liking, you know.
Speaker 4: I was like this other one.
Speaker 2: Now, I was like, don't even get yourself used to take it easy. I was like, go for the hard one. You know what I'm saying, don't do easy, I said. I know, as a male sometimes and that's what gets us in trouble. Sometimes we take easy instead of going for hard. And that's that's that'll always get you in trouble. That got me into it was he receptive.
Speaker 4: He I think he getting it. I think he's getting.
Speaker 2: It, you know. But I always tell him every morning we do this ritual. I say, look in the mirror, what you see and he gotta tell me, you know. And at first it used to be rehearsed.
Speaker 5: You'd be I see smart kid, an intellectual kid, you know, see a handsome kid. But now he's starting to speak it like I'm like, because whoever you feel, whatever you see looking out that mirror is the way you're gonna drive yourself right. Even the mistakes I made, I always knew I was saying Williamson because my daddy beat it in his boy's head.
Speaker 2: He's like, you you the son of Maurice Williamson. You know you this is how you roll. Brother. He's like, that's how you do it. And so he always was like, what you see when you're looking in mirror? Brother? You know that's our father talk. What do you see? You're looking at the mirror?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 2: And I tell him and he said, well, did that's how you That's how you should.
Speaker 4: Be living your life.
Speaker 2: So whatever you see in that mirror is what you're gonna do. So that's my biggest advice with him. I want him to see what he feels that he's.
Speaker 4: Gonna grow up to be.
Speaker 1: Do you have conversations with him about loyalty and sexual assault, loyalty to his girl, to a girl?
Speaker 2: Not yet, because that's a little bit too deep. I don't even even though I know at that age, because I didn't call him in his pot just looking that stuff.
Speaker 4: I haven't gotten deep into the sex talk. Yeah you should once he.
Speaker 2: Turned Yeah, I mean I'm getting there a little bit, you know what I'm saying. But probably next year we need an eighth I know he's going to high school. I probably have a deep, deep talk with.
Speaker 1: You should have the conversation before because he may catch you off guard. You may think, Okay, now he's in the eighth grade, but he just beat you by a few weeks. Yeah, he just did something, you know, a few weeks ago, and you're thinking that you're headed.
Speaker 2: Ye, you're headed. He might be right. That might be something I need to consider.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I started talking to my son very very Yeah, because if you think about it, we can have a much better We can have a much better like relationship overall. We can have a much more conducive relationship amongst us if we start talking to our boys and not waiting on the girls to be you know, assaulted or or about or whatever. If we talk to our boys about accountability. We talked to our boys about respectability, and we let them know. Like I told my son early, look like as many as you want, date as many as you want, but when you pick one, you pick one. Nobody ever told me that I have to learn baptism through five by five, I assured. And the same thing with sexual assault. No don't only mean no, It don't just mean no. It also means that you you when you follow that that rule, you don't put yourself in a situation where you lose your freedom, where you can lose your respect, your reputation, your honor.
Speaker 2: You see. And so when I haven't had that specific conversation with him, but I always talk to him about like so when I talk about looking in that mirror, I always talk to him about.
Speaker 4: How he sees himself right, and that GUIDs you right.
Speaker 2: So as a kid, So since you talked about me and my boys always talk about what we got away with then and what you can give away with now. But that was one fundamental thing that I always had to separated me for a lot of my boys is I always thought like I always had, for the lack of a better word, I just had a big ego. So I never put myself in a situation where I even felt like I had to do anything that remotely came to sexual assault for the simple fact.
Speaker 4: I always like, if woman won't me, you know, she gonna come to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had that same mentality. But a lot of these boys they don't know they're not being taught.
Speaker 2: And you have to be.
Speaker 1: Purposeful about, you know, dealing with these kids and having these conversations because you can't just think, oh, he'll get it, he'll figure out. He already knows when you look in the mirror, who you see respect, honor, courage, bravery and you know, all of these things. But sometimes with all the times, really you have to tell them what those things mean and that type of actions that are consistent with those titles.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So if our boys, if we we teach our girls to be virtuous and you know, don't wear those type of clothes, don't wear provocative clothes. You know, be a lady, don't be sleeping around, and d well, we gotta teach our boys the same thing. Don't be sleeping around. Don't be sleeping around. You know, be careful about the type of girl that you pick. You know, because I preach that the person that you picked, that you choose to be in a relationship with, and specifically the one you choose to pro create with and would be one of the greatest responsibilities and decisions in your life, that person who you choose to pro create with.
Speaker 2: Absolutely because I've made some mistakes. So yeah, I agree with you on that, and you know what, I'm gonna implement that because I never really you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: When you when you when.
Speaker 2: They start hitting about twelve thirteen years old, you're saying what's too early or what's too late? You know? And now that you say that, I'm definitely gonna implant and implement that in my daily discussion with him. Yeah. I damn.
Speaker 1: They don't even believe that it's that discussion can happen too early, just for simple fact that if you think about we teach our kids. We teach our kids about money early on, real real early as early as three four five years old. We teaching them, were giving them a little small lessons about money. We teach them, you know, about budgeting.
Speaker 2: We teach them.
Speaker 1: We we sew into them goals. If they have something that they want to invent, some type of company they want to start, we get right behind them and we push him. I know a little kid that started investing in stocks when he was eleven years old. His parents, his mother specifically saw it in him early on. He was asking questions about it, and moms, okay, well let me go buy a book. Mom went and bought a book, and she educated herself on stocks. She didn't even know anything about stocks. But man, I gotta get that woman's some praise. Man, that woman, she saw it in him early on. This is what he want to do. Let me go educate myself so I can help him get that. So shots out to all the parents out there, who's swing to your kids, who really.
Speaker 4: Who really see the potential.
Speaker 1: In them and and and put them in in spaces where they can actually blossom and realize their goals. Yeah, you know that that I agree with because Cooper's had some type of businesses he was seven years old, so I definitely agree with you on that.
Speaker 2: So I mean that that's definitely see. So I learned something today because I definitely was like when do I talk have this deep dive conversation with and like he crazy enough, so I don't ways put too much in his head. But you know, I agree with what you say. Got to boys reloaded podcasts will be right back after this break.
Speaker 4: What what are you?
Speaker 1: What is the answer for all this bickering going on between black men and black women? You know, how how do we how do we have like health conversations to where you see my viewpoint, I see your viewpoint. We come together because we both understand that we need each other. It's kind of like, you know, these companies exist because of as a relationship and there's a certain level of respect that they have for their employees, and employees got to have a certain level of respect for the company and their supervisors and so on and song. So the company is not gonna just shut the doors. They're gonna find somebody that fits the model, their work model, right, and they're gonna continue to grow and advance.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So we don't really have a choice but to figure it out. How do we figure it out? What's like one of the first steps, like having honest conversations. That's the biggest thing. I think that's the hardest thing for people to do and be honest with themselves. You know, last time we was on here, we was talking.
Speaker 2: About, uh, what's his name, Samuel Kevin Samuels, right, And it's funny I always tell to women and they're like, oh, you think like Kevin Samuels. I was like, I actually think like, you know, love Guru saying Williamson. But I do understand some of the things that he did. But one of the biggest things that he was saying that he did it in a way that sensationalized his his his his point of view so that he could get you know, monetize it. But what he was saying was everybody needs to be honest with themselves. Right, and if people are more honest with themselves, like there's there has became a time that everybody wants to be paid three times what they worth, right, And people women sometimes, I mean have sometimes have a problem with really giving theirself a critical look at herself critically and being honest with themselves about who they are. Right. I think if people start to do that more have honest conversations about who they are, I think that me against you thinking would go away, right because people would be more willing to you know, and I hate to say like like use the terms that he was using, but like, you know, if you're a seven and you should be with a seven, if you honest with yourself, that's nothing wrong with that, right. The problem is how the world has you know, evolved in our environment as involved in us, you know, telling women they should be you know, they all tense. It's funny like you as any woman she a ten, right, and you should think you're the greatest person in the world, but you should also be be honest, you know, so I give I put it in sports analogy. I was talking to my son about this recently. I was like, in sports I knew what I could do when I couldn't do right, So I became Because I was never the greatest athlete growing up, my cousins was better. You know. I had to do some cats on the street that was better. You know. Matter of fact, the whole hit the street was better than me as a kid in sports. But no one got a scholarship, right. I was the only one that got a scholarship, got my college. This is what my father paid zero. But I got that because I knew what I was good at, right. I know I was a hitter, right, so I know I was a hitter. I tear your head off, I did. So I did that to the fullest extent. I wasn't a guy that was gonna be a lockdown corner, you know what I mean. I wasn't gonna be the guy that I was gonna catch all the figuretip catches. So because I concentrated on what I knew, bruising people, trying to hurt the other person, it took me a long way. You know what I'm saying. It's the same thing you look at somebody like, you know, did his Robin and your boy with the Golden State right now, Draymond Green. The reason why Draymond Green is great, it's not that he'll give you ten points of thirty points. He knows exactly what he does well, right, and that's rebound costs had it.
Speaker 4: Giving people's head all.
Speaker 2: He is a modern day robbing, right, And because Robin knew what he was, he revolutionized that specialized a rebounding. I was never a person that did that, right. So, because if you know who you are, then that's what you go for. That's that's how that's the limits you set. You know, that's what you get for yourself when you think that you should be here or you here, you know, a vice versa. That's what everything gets mixed up, right, And that's where people have problems. Women have problems because I think women have more problems with it than men.
Speaker 4: Because we taught who we are they want.
Speaker 1: I was I was about to say that because I know that a guy who doesn't make good money, like really good money.
Speaker 4: Even told that he's he's he's going to be told that.
Speaker 1: He believes that, and so he don't He's not going to go try to go get a holly berry, right. He knows that. Look that that's how my pay scaled. But a woman could be like, you know, that's that's set in that six or whatever that you talk about that five, and she thinks she can go get you know that she could go get that she deserves.
Speaker 2: So if you think you deserve a tad, you know, even though you never get it, you still feel that's you're still shooting for that.
Speaker 1: Right and you're still looking down on the guy exactly, that's actually where you are.
Speaker 2: Right, That's how you miss out. And that's what he was saying. And that's what I always say. So if you be honest, like that's the hardest thing, the hardest. That girl asked me this recently. She said, what do you right? She said, what do you think you are?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: I said, I'm a strong eight.
Speaker 4: She was like, you eight a ten? I said, I lose these fifteen pounds.
Speaker 2: I pushed myself over to I said, I pushed myself until eight point five. I was like, you had another zero in my name, I'd be a nine nine and a half. But the eighty percent of anything is great. Like, hey, she was like, why would you not? I was like, because I'm honest with myself. I was like, I think I'm an extremely nice looking. God, I think I'm very telligy. I got swagged, right, I said, but people to be at an eight eight point five?
Speaker 4: I mean that's pretty, that's pretty honest with myself. All you got to do is go get some of that open money.
Speaker 2: Right, go go put me out of ten.
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: But see, but see a man could be honest with that. With that, I make magnificit money. I've done very well for myself, right, But I know if you put me, you give me jay Z money. You know what I'm saying, Because jay Z is not the nicest looking guy. But I don't think no woman wouldn't say his total package and a team with most women? Will you know most? He probably get most women if he wanted to, Right, I said most, I say all, because there's always that one Chiger I wouldn't. Okay, I get you. I'm saying he would get most, he would give most women. But men could be more critical of themselves. Because she just felt like I should have said I was a teen. I was like, but I'm not. You know what I'm saying. Eight point five? Man, that's I'd go anywhere to cut tree with that. You know what I'm saying. Can't go any where. The country will dominate. Yo, you used to't get a ten and get nine tens. I'll mean, you know, it ain't too many of them in the world, you know, So, I mean that's the d I think I've never met a woman. Say, well, let me take that. I've met a couple of girls. Say when you ask her and they gave them a they gave you a legitimate, somewhere in the area number. When you say, you know, I've talked to a girl that was a six, it was like, oh, I was ten. I was like, on what date? What more than, what type of makeup did you? You can't be a six of your ten, There's no way. But and that's how she carried herself like she was a ted.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about women? That women makeup? So that's crazy. So I used to date a makeup artists, right, and on the surface, I hated makeup. I once again, my mom didn't marry word much makeup. The family I grew in, the women didn't wear much makeup. So I was I'm not a.
Speaker 2: Great fan of makeup. Well, let me take that, but I'm a fan of makeup. You put on makeup to enhance your beauty. And that's a whole difference than having a beat face trying to cover it up. Having a beat face is something totally different.
Speaker 4: You know, putting up, putting a little you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, you line your nose a little bit, you can contour your face a little bit or whatever, you know, a little foundation, you know. But you know, when you got the whole layers and layers and your nose is you know, your nose this why But after you get through it looked like it looked like it's that big. That's just just too much because it's just hiding who you are. But I mean, I don't really like weave. So every girl I've ever had they took up. I made him take the weave out while we would date. Every check I've ever had took the weave out that if she had we.
Speaker 1: What would have happened if one of them decided I'm not taking the weave out. I'm talking about one of them that you really really liked, you was in love with. Which one did you did you find? Did you fall in love with it before she took it out of you?
Speaker 2: Better? So that's a good question because the girl was that was a makeup artist used to work like, and what's crazy is she was more beautiful without the makeup, like when she do the fresh face. Oh she was very hard to tell it convinced woman that she was stunning with this fresh face, but like she put up all the makeup or sometimes you I was like, like we would go to my corporate function. I was like, she was like, well, I word it because trying to sell it. Yeah, because she said this is my business. So I got that. So to ask you a question, I fell in love with her. I want to marry this chick, and I accepted it. So I don't know. I just don't like weed. It just feels like it feels like Easter egg hurt on your chest or so when I Easter egg, he's the egg grass when you know, you know, eas the egg grass like that Easter egg grass when you put it on your chest. So I don't I don't really like. I don't really like weed. But as I said, I I fell in love with this chick with it, So I don't know. I just know I don't like the smell of it, none of it.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that millionaire soccer guy who's smart? Who I played he's smart his wife or his former wife. Listen, it's a strange wife and put all of the assets.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I said that to all my boys.
Speaker 2: Is married. So I think he a smart, a very smart guy. So I remember, I don't know if I told you that. Me and you was talking one time. I was telling my uncle came to me. Now, this guy has been worked since he was seventeen years old and a mass of little small fortune, right well off, retired at fifty five, can do whatever he want to do. So he got married when he was sixty. And he came to me and he asked me, he said, should I do a prenup? And I was just like, hell yeah. I was like all the sweating tears you did? I mean because he wasn't a guy that got it because made that money. Because he just had a great, a super high paining job. He sacrificed a lot, paid a lot, made good investments, didn't mess off his money. So when he had fifty five, he was straight. You know what I'm saying. He sacrificed a lot, He deprived his stuff of a lot. My uncle was so cheap he was when of those uncles like he would know what the temperature was because I grew up in the Midwest where.
Speaker 4: And he come in and it was hotter.
Speaker 2: He'll go, look at you, look at the thirdst stat what the thirdstats say? That's that's who he was, he said, He said, what was what you go? What should I do if she get angry? If I say she got side of prenup? And I said, I said, uh, the prenup only matters that she don't love you anymore. That's what you tell him. I said, the predn up only matters if you don't love me anymore. As long as you love me, were good. So I think he felt like that too, like as long as we in love, it didn't matter. It didn't because I'm I'm pretty sure she had access to all the money. Anywhere they went was paid for it. She lived the lifestyle. He gave her the lifestyle. It did not matter until she wanted to take half this man money. So I think it was smart. Yeah, and and and and friend of mine sent me some better. I don't know if you see this one. I forgot who's a billionaire, but he took his wife. They been married forty two years. She's probably about fifteen, twenty years younger than him, and they was married like twenty five years something like that, was married like twenty twenty five years, and she she went to go did a divorce and they had been divorced since the fifth year.
Speaker 4: Did you see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he took it at dr No.
Speaker 1: No, No, they had they had been they had been divorced since like the six months, the six month.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he took it to the DRR. Yeah, and divorced her.
Speaker 2: But they was together.
Speaker 1: They lost together twenty years. They were together twenty years and then she filed for it. This was a younger woman, right, And she filed for divorce after twenty years. And he said that he divorced her then because he knew that eventually she would leave him.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's a cold game, man, It's a cold game. It's a relationship. Do you ever get any pressure from from women when you state your opinion because you're this guy who uh is a basically relationship guru. Your love guru is that anytime when you meet a woman and you're interested in her, you want her to be interested in you. But she's she's hesitant, she has some trepidation because of your your reputation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean you anytime you a guy that's been out here for a while, I mean, you're gonna deal with a little bit of that. I'm what I'm talking about, mainly just just knowing that, OKAYU.
Speaker 4: I've only had that one one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Actually just recently I had too man, bad bad and she just didn't trust you. She's just like, she don't like dudes that be all on Instagram and doing talk radio and you know, podcast. And I was like, Okay, I ain't mad at you. I have a big personality.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 2: I was like, baby, you know, if you don't like it, then you don't like it. I can't do nothing about it. So I never upset if some woman doesn't like something about me. I'm like, I'm glad she got it out early on.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of advice that you that obviously that you can offer for people that are in relationships, are people that want to enter into relationships. But one of the most significant pieces of advice that you can share right now, I'm.
Speaker 2: Telling you it all boils now that people don't lie to themselves about anything anything. I was talking to a friend of mine and she was telling me that her husband had died, right, and then she said that she wanted a relationship with this type of guy, right, but she don't like that type of guy. I was like, you like jazzy dudes, Like you like dudes that like when they walk in the room, everybody pay attention to them. And she was like, but I've had that, and I loved my husband when he died, but you know, we had issues, blah blah blah. I was like, but you're not gonna be happy with that other dude, so you'll be lying to yourself, right, Ill be like, you'll be lying to yourself. You get that other guy, it'll be good for the first couple of two or three years, but then all of a sudden, you'll be resorting back to the guy that you wanted. That's why so many women are happy that's married. Like, do you know how many women cheat that's married? Like it's ridiculous now, because I believe my hypothesis is most women married for the wrong reasons. One of the things is most of the women dudes that they marry men. Me and my partners had an argument about this. I would say, and I'm gonna ask you this question, do you think that most people are married to the man or the woman that's their first choice.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not, because I know as far as like with women. When it comes to women, women marry men that they.
Speaker 2: Can live with.
Speaker 1: Yes, so okay, they want to be with him, but I ain't gonna be able to live with that, right, I can live with him.
Speaker 2: I want, I really want to be with him, but a lot of women pay attention to him or I want to really I really want to be with him, but because of his money, then I would have to deal with this.
Speaker 4: But they really like that. I respect the girl. She this other girl I was talking to.
Speaker 2: She was just like, Oh, I already know whatever man I married ain't gonna be totally right.
Speaker 4: She was like, cause I like those type of dudes.
Speaker 2: So she was like, so if I'm married, I go into it knowing that that's what it is.
Speaker 1: But is she also going into it with the idea that she's gonna cheat.
Speaker 2: That he's gonna cheat, that she gonna I think I think she's gonna be lawyer. I think she would be. There's some women that accept it. I mean, you know there's women out there, you know, I want to put it on athletes and irritators or anything. But I mean the lifestyle. It You're privy to a lot, right, So if I'm if I'm married, you know, Willie deep, like when Willie d was the hottest ever. You know what I'm saying. Women was coming everywhere at you. Right, So even though you might have been the type of guy that'd be like no, no, no, that's very hard for most people.
Speaker 4: So we'll see, there you go.
Speaker 2: I wasn't well see there you go. Uh you know, I wasn't. I wasn't easy, but.
Speaker 1: I was easy on the ones who were easy on the eye and had and had good personality, the ones like like So that was women who were very very attractive, very attractive, but they had stink attitudes. And I've never been a type that could get excited by by a woman who wasn't principled, right, you know what I'm saying, Like women who wasn't like like, who wasn't really about something. I never liked women who looked down on other people, who thought that it's fine if you think that you're you're you're in the sense that I'm not a better human being, but I'm a better person because of the way I carried myself.
Speaker 2: I have character, that's fine.
Speaker 1: But to look down on someone because of their lot in life and you know what they have or what they don't have, you know, I just like I'm better like that, And I never liked those type of women.
Speaker 2: Never. Now. How about expectations though, in regards to what so so so does? Expectations sometimes get mixed up with like someone looking down on you, expectations in regards to what would look like lifestyles you like. So, So I was telling buddy mine, we was talking about this when I first well not when I first moved here, but probably about two thousand and five or whatever. Uh my all my prothems from Saint Louis. They moved here and I met this girl named Erica. I forgot erica last name. Kevin Lowes is so it's Kevin Lowles's wife, right, So I met.
Speaker 1: You talk about Kevin Lyves in Houston or Kevin Lowes the record exactly?
Speaker 2: The record is that, OK, so I met his wife like in Miami, and you could clearly see that, like it was just something different about her, right, you could clearly see that. So we was down in Miami together, and uh, you know, I went up there. Macdonod was like, hey, come holl let me you know I did. So we was talking on the phone, but I could tell it was just something about her that was just different than than you know, every other woman. And she was just super classy, right, and you could just tell a by the jewelry.
Speaker 4: Everything about her was just it was elegant.
Speaker 2: Right. So I remember she came to visit and tell your story. I remember she came to visit and, uh, my buddy used to throw parties at the Saxo Fifth Avenue restaurant. It was fifty something something before you know what I'm talking about the restaurant and they used to be upstairs before they redid sacks. And he was every for his birthday every year he would throw this like seven course meal, you know everything, free liquor, premium.
Speaker 4: Across the boy. He would just killing.
Speaker 2: So I told her to come in town, but I knew she was coming in town for the question that she was asking me to see how.
Speaker 4: I was living.
Speaker 2: Right, she came in town. She walked in the door and I remember my buddy turned to me and say, oh, you guys, give me that he was He was like a hustle dude. You know what I'm saying the street dude. So he was like, you must give me that, and I said why. I was like, I got made great money. He was like, I'm looking at adult like you don't have that type of money, right, So this was probably you know, I'm still on my way up. He was like, he's like, she got a burking You said that bag she got. I was like yeah. He was like, that's a burking bag. So that's one of the big ones. That's fifteen eight ggs at the time. He was like he was ten and fifty eight g's. I says, so who bag, Like that's a burket bag. And see, by that time, I didn't know what a lurking was, a burker or slurker that. I was like, I ain't gonna get but none of that. So he was, oh, yes, burker bag. He said, I bet you she wear a La parlel underwear. I was like, what the fuck is lat Perarl underwear? He was like, oh, it's you know, a bra costs you one hundred and fifty dollars, right. He's like, remember that box I had delivered to the house and all that I waside for my wife.
Speaker 4: I was like yeah.
Speaker 2: He was just like, oh that box, Alan was like fifteen thousand dollars. I was like serious, he was like yes. He was like, I'm telling you, I'm looking at it. He was like so because my partner, he was the one that tad I had a part of the Fat Cat. He went and taught me about all like jewelry, watches, all that.
Speaker 4: So I walked up to her.
Speaker 2: I was like yo.
Speaker 4: I was like yeah. So I was like talking to her. I was like, yeah, you're lucky, right, got a little.
Speaker 2: Little parlel you see he tell you know about a little pearl. I was like, you know, I'm just that type of player, you know. But her expectation, so as we got to know each other, she was just like I don't want to marry. She's like, I think I'm better than just marrying a dude that make two hundred thousand dollars a year. Right.
Speaker 4: She was just like not that. Let me just straighten that something real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're talking to her before she married Kevin, before she married Kid, just before she married she still married Vin.
Speaker 4: She's married to Kevin this day.
Speaker 2: So at the time, she she was messed with Katino Mobiley She had just stopped dating Katino Mobile and was engaged to what's his name, Sean Mary and played basketball for Phoenix, right, So she was just like I just she was just like, this is the lifestyle I want. This is what my expectations for myself is. She was at the time, she was a VP, no VP, but a manager for Jay and J Pharmaceuticals, right, regional manager, a district manager. So she was just like, I worked hard to get here, and this is what I expect my life to be now. I said that to rap it all in about the expectation. I never felt bad about that because I was just like, I feel you, I'm not there yet, So you got to get that, dude. That's that's that's there, right. And I think she dated Puffy's lawyer and then she married Kevin Lyles and everything. All her expectations of what she thought for herself is what what she did. So some men would have probably got mad and been like, oh, well, you're looking down on me, right.
Speaker 4: I never felt like that.
Speaker 2: I just felt like that wasn't I wasn't her expectation at that moment or whatever she was. So that's why I was asking you when you say, you don't like a woman that looks at somebody like they're better than them, but that maybe can be misconscrewed as someone that feels like.
Speaker 1: They just have a different expectation. No, no, no, no, no no. I'm talking about women who look down on people, period. I'm not even talking about men. I'm talking about women who would look down on another even looking down on another woman. They're a human being.
Speaker 2: But don't you think she felt like that when it came to anybody that wasn't what she felt like was on her level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what I'm what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that there are people human beings who think they should don't stink, right, That's what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about money, clothes, who I'm talking about as a human being. I'm talking about it some people. It's some people who would look at I don't know, look at a bus drive and say, oh he's nothing.
Speaker 2: You know, you're nothing.
Speaker 4: You can get it.
Speaker 1: It ain't boy, it ain't about it ain't about you wanting to date me or you're trying to holler at me. It's just like, oh, you're a bus drive. You nobody that's what that type of personality, you know, like, I'm not with that.
Speaker 2: I get what you said. I get that part, but sometimes expect I do feel like sometimes people feel like if their expectations is greater than yours, they feel like you think they're they're better than you. Well, they might, right.
Speaker 1: But just might be they might they might in their head might be because I would never concede that anybody is better.
Speaker 2: Than right, I'm saying they might feel like that. Yeah, I just feel like I never felt bad because I felt like, that's your expectations, right. So I never felt like, oh, you know, because we used to argue about the whole money thing, Like we have discussions about the whole money thing, and she's be like, Sam, I just expect to be here, right. So I used to be like, I feel you right. I was like, and I and if I meet somebody like that, I'll hook Yo.
Speaker 1: Did you feel any pressure to perform to get it, to get hurry up and get there? No?
Speaker 4: I never was that guy.
Speaker 2: I would just say you're not you catch next catch the next bus. Yeah, I catch you. I catch you when I get there. And a lot of times when you get that YO want to mess with him a little more anyway, you know what I'm saying. So that's been me since I was a kid. Are you? Are you messed with him?
Speaker 1: Just as it out of the way again, keep it moving right, yeah, oh absolutely, Ladies and gentlemen, Sam Williamson, the Love Guru is about to exit the building. What you got going on?
Speaker 2: Man? And how can people get in touch with you? Well, you know always you can hit me on Instagram at love Guru eighty one. So that's the that's the that's the best way to get me. But people been saying they love my podcast when I'm on someone else's podcast and stuff. So I'm about to start trying to put me a team together and kind of do something myself, you know, Are you and I could just keep doing these yeah? Yea love things? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well I can definitely have you back on man, you know, because you know, I always like to get your perspective on things.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely, I appreciate you. I always love the conversation man, No more talk.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This episode was produced by a King and brought to you by
Speaker 1: The Black Effect Podcast Network at iHeartRadio.