Speaker 1: Word with me here.
Speaker 2: You know, BT know how it goes, shout out O, C T, no real callor what we see? Whole game, ready to bat the big something. But you can't stand on their own, Suci. I already know you came with me because it up with the squad of me. They get into that. They called me.
Speaker 3: Loveler, he looveler.
Speaker 4: Baller Alert Welcome to the ball Alert Show. Podcasts available everywhere you get your podcasts. Please continue to like, subscribe, and share our YouTube page at ball alert TV. I go by the name of Ferrari Simmons.
Speaker 1: Cet with that little killing the building?
Speaker 3: What's up, sir man chilling? What's good?
Speaker 4: We appreciate you pulling up on us man and then and chopping it up with us for you. Ready to get started?
Speaker 3: Yeah all right?
Speaker 4: So first and foremost, where is little.
Speaker 3: Kill from Saint Louis?
Speaker 4: Okay? Born and raised?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, Now where did you start? Because I know we were talking off camera. Did you start on social media? But which one? YouTube? Instagram?
Speaker 3: Nah? Like I started off like on Instagram okay for me, Like before the music I had probably like forty thousand followers already, and then like I started making like funny videos, like putting music in with it, because I always did music, but like I was doing like funny videos and that's really went with viral first.
Speaker 4: So you started going viral on all these different platforms. Now, I'm assuming you get paid a lot on these platforms. How many Instagram followers do you have?
Speaker 3: Two point four million?
Speaker 1: God damn man, you got two million subscribers too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like two point four million know on YouTube?
Speaker 4: Two point four men subscribers on YouTube? Yeah, Now these people are bought into lo keale as the artist, the rapper, the person.
Speaker 3: It just depends on whatever they follow me on. Like I'm a different person on every single social media for me. So like Instagram be on some like funny like you fear me, Like YouTube will be on some music and like TikTok, I just be doing whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So where did the name little Kill come from? Because that's not your real name.
Speaker 3: H No, Like it's my middle name.
Speaker 1: Okay, your middle name is little Kell.
Speaker 3: My middle name is mid Keill. Oh yeah, I love you just like I don't know. I feel like at the time when I did, I was young, so like it was like the l I L was popping. But then I really just feel like el.
Speaker 1: Uh Okay, yeah, that's how y'all talking to.
Speaker 3: Lou Yeah, it kind of like when I take my homeboys and somebody be like, what's up, little bro? Like, but I'd be like, elu h you feel me? So I just put that on my name.
Speaker 1: Now from from Saint Louis? Who were who inspired you to do music? Because I know you was in like a group.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had a group. Okay, it was the name of the group Project X. That sounds kind of like the like the movie, but like we spilled it like a look different because because every time you would type our name in like the movie will pop up, so we like change the way we named it. But yeah, so what made.
Speaker 1: You go solo? Whyle y'all didn't see together.
Speaker 3: The manager like he wanted us to sing like Jackson five all the time, but we wanted to be rappers, like you mind you We were from the city, so we're doing shows in different places like with all these kids, and like every time we went, like we had all these childish songs, like we wanted to turn up you feel me? So like it just we wanted to be you wanted to cuss, not necessarily cuss though.
Speaker 1: They wasn't like the button up good boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like like they was trying to make us like look like you feel me like they had up there they had us seeing kids about we want to sing like migos, you see what I'm saying. So it just was a difference in what we wanted to do and what they wanted us to do.
Speaker 1: So so they were trying to play a'll like but boys to men and y'all were like.
Speaker 3: We jo to f bro, we ain't there like we sliding and snapping like for real, we want to jump you feel me?
Speaker 4: So for someone, Now, how did you grow your two million followers on YouTube?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: How do you? How does something like this grow?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 4: It? Just cause some people are really working hard to trying to get YouTube subscribers and you just have them.
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't know. I feel like you just come Like I feel like you just be yourself. You see what I'm saying, Stay consistent, do whatever you're doing, but be different, you know what I'm saying. I feel like that was the biggest thing with me, Like I was always different. I never wanted to be the dude in the back. Just you know what I'm saying like I never wanted to be there. I always wanted to be like outgoing and be different. I was never a rap, I was a singer. You know what I'm saying, Like I just did everything different. So I guess like people just gravitate towards that.
Speaker 1: So going back real quick to when you left the group and with Solo, you know Tori's point about the YouTube. Once you left the group, how did you, you know, view your career, Like how'd you start?
Speaker 3: Well, like we had a manager, we was in a group, and then like another manager had came with an opportunity from La. So I'm like, y'all, I'm ready to take this deal. What y'all want to do? You feel me? And like two of my homeboys didn't take the deal. It was four of us, so two of them didn't take the deal. One of them did, so it was like a two waight group. But he had like an attitude problem at the time that he was young, so he was like always mad. So they was like, yo, like we can't deal with a little dude attitude, Like it's just you. I'm like, bed, you feel me?
Speaker 1: Now you got your deal? What happens next? Did they say you need to build your online presence.
Speaker 3: Nah, Like it wasn't even nothing like that, like really like they just had me in the studio, you feel me, but the crazy party is none of that worked out. I had moved to LA when I was like fifteen for like six months, but nothing out there worked out. So I had moved back and went back to school. And then when I did that, like music wasn't even like on my mind for it was more so school. And I just was already had like a certain amount of followers from me being in a group already, you know what I'm saying. So I just started making funny videos just pop.
Speaker 4: You were you were? You were always a popular person. Question. So I first heard of you when you were in a relationship with somebody, right, So did you start and I'm talking about Famous Ocean? Uh you started the YouTube with her?
Speaker 3: Or no, we started, we started a YouTube, but like we don't feel like that was Yeah, it was separate from anything I had going on.
Speaker 4: So you you had your individual YouTube and yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: I think when I was dealing with her, like I already had one point nine me and subscribers or something like that. Okay, wow, yeah, so at the time I was already.
Speaker 4: You was already up. Yeah okay, okay, so you was already up before that. Now I see that you are in a relationship now yeah, baby on the way yeah, or it was the baby here yet.
Speaker 3: On the way on the way. I didn't know you knew that that was okay.
Speaker 4: And he didn't research. Congratulations. You know what you guys are having?
Speaker 3: Oh boy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, look.
Speaker 3: Now what we do is having this is your first kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you're you're very you know, you're only twenty one.
Speaker 3: You think that you know you have a kid, Yeah, definitely real.
Speaker 4: I feel like, you know, you still have things that you need to accomplish. Correct me if I'm wrong. However, do you think that you're ready.
Speaker 3: Mentally? Your father mentally? Yeah, I don't know, like like time wise, it might be a little hard, but what's what's life without a challenge?
Speaker 4: Now? Who's this young lady? Who is she?
Speaker 3: My girlfriend?
Speaker 4: I mean like she is she also big on the social media?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's her name?
Speaker 3: Her name is Samaje Leslie.
Speaker 4: That's just what you said.
Speaker 3: Look, you know exactly.
Speaker 4: Now, how does your parents are your parents in your life?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, so when you start making all this type of money from social media. I know sometimes parents could be like, Okay, what is this? What are you doing? And then now you have a baby, like how are your parents perceptive to you and your career and your new families that's coming that's about to be.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 3: Really just supportive for real, Okay, there't really nothing like they don't really ask me too much about it. They don't really get into the business for real. They just be my family and it's just that, you know, they feel like you're grown and yeah, I just do what I do.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll be right back with more of The Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 3: What's up your eyes? Look kim Man, make sure y'all like comments, subscribe, let me know what y'all think about the interview to talk and just let me know. Man, Gang, you're.
Speaker 1: A new project, just dropped the head Melodies tape. What was the grind to get that project done? Because you had Wrong one hundred and seventy five million views so far on YouTube, Like that is massive. The reception for Wrong is it's pretty high for sure. How'd you feel when that when that drop?
Speaker 3: I was excited for real, just like you know, like I never really got overwhelmed for real. I always was just in the moment for real, just like accepting what's coming to me. You know what I'm saying. It's definitely just a blessing for real.
Speaker 1: Did you expect that record to be so big for you?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 3: I didn't expect it to go that crazy. It was already gaining, like video from videos on like Instagram and stuff like that was gaining, But I didn't think it was gonna be like old platinum and plaques and all that.
Speaker 1: Seven on the R and B hip hop charts.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're doing a great job show, but like are you It looks like you're you're doing it. It's like this is nothing.
Speaker 3: I just feel like I got so much more in store, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm excited.
Speaker 4: Seems very easy to you.
Speaker 1: So you've been working since you you know, and you know you've been doing music for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't necessarily say it's easy. It's just this is what I always wanted to do.
Speaker 4: So it's like make it look easy, my brother.
Speaker 3: You got to you feel me. I feel like if you're trying too hard, then it might not be in for you. You feel me?
Speaker 1: How did that record wrong change your life?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because I was popular, but I wouldn't like famous is what people say? You know what I'm saying, Like I start going to malls and different cities and people knowing me and like you feel me like everywhere. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So did you start getting treated different by hu though people? Did you get special privileges? Like did you wet? Girls say they get well famous l YB say they get like special privileges, they get free things.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, so being a celebrity, yeah, I mean that people wanted to like post that stuff. So I mean, I guess it's kind of like a trade, you know. But yeah, you definitely get a lot of free stuff. I noticed that. It's kind of weird though, because you gotta think, like, now that I'm making money, you're giving me free stuff. But like yeah, when people without the money they gotta pay. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's there.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's just how it go though.
Speaker 3: I guess that's life.
Speaker 4: So what's next for you? Like, what are your goals now?
Speaker 3: Growing? You know what I'm saying. Everything, like in every aspect shows, music platforms, everything, personally, mentally, everything. Just want to grow. The head Melodies tape, Yeah, that's that's definitely a big one right now, trying to really push that out there. We already did over a million streams in the first few days, you know what I'm saying, So two million streams actually in the first few days.
Speaker 1: Would there be a tour coming up with that or Oh?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't probably say with the tape because it's just a mixtape. I didn't really treat it like an album. I really want to focus on the music first before really prepare myself to really just hit the rod like as in people and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you mentioned, you know, you reaching success financially. What what's some of the things that you have you had a chance to really ball out.
Speaker 3: I done bought like so much stuff, Like I bought so many cars and Jerry.
Speaker 4: I see god damn different vibes only.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, shine for what's the.
Speaker 4: Biggest purchase though, like something I'm proud of.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know. I like studio, did you studio? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's probably like the main thing that because it allowed me to work. Feel me.
Speaker 1: Did you, you know, buy your mama house or or your parents.
Speaker 3: I ain't bought my mama house yet because like the way I'm trying to do it, Like I'm gonna buy like like a bunch of land and I'm gonna build it from the ground up exactly how you want it. So I'm gonna do it a certain way, Okay, paring for it.
Speaker 1: What's some of the things that you learned so far being in the industry.
Speaker 3: Don't get caught up in it. That's the main thing. Like it's a lot to go on in the industry, you feel me, and you just gotta know how to separate yourself and not get too caught in the limelight.
Speaker 1: So for younger up and coming artists, like what do you advise them to do, you know, going in the path of you know, trying to be a star.
Speaker 3: Growing in the path or trying to be a star. Just say, be consistent, you know what I'm saying. That's the main thing. Always staying consistent, you know what I'm saying. Treat it like it's a business. You feel me, just and I was just saying, like, don't just treat it like it's fun. You gotta treat it like a business. Everything you do is business.
Speaker 5: We'll be right by. Stay tuned with more of The Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show. What's up your eyes?
Speaker 3: Look? Kill man? Make su y'all like comments? Subscribe, let me know what y'all think about the interview to talk and just let me know man game now.
Speaker 4: Mentally, how are you? Because I know sometimes you could have a bad day. So if little Calle has a bad day, what do you do? Who do you talk to? How do you overcome being a regular human being having a bad day? I don't know, do you have bad days? I don't know if I really have bad You look very happy all the time.
Speaker 3: I kind of like, just like if I ever was like going through something or something like that, Like I just really like keep doing what I'm doing. You feel me getting my mind off of crazy stuff? You feel me you talk.
Speaker 1: To your mom or your your girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Crazy part of it, Like I don't. I don't really do all that because I don't be looking for sympathy. I feel like when you talk about certain stuff, like people give sympathy and I don't really like all that, Like I woke up this morning, I'm excited for that.
Speaker 1: You practice gratitude when you're feeling ungrateful, you just be like, well look at where I'm at.
Speaker 3: Got to accept it. I mean it's life like life, not feel to be he just in cream for you know what I'm saying? Like that mentality?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, had Melodies is out right now, what's your favorite song off the other tape?
Speaker 3: I don't think I got a favorite song, God because I made him. You feel me, It's like it's my creat like my creativity. But I could definitely say probably like my the main song here Melodies with a boogie on it, just because like a boogie a legend, you know what I'm saying, just growing up listening to a boogie.
Speaker 1: What's your What you want your audience to take away from the album from the mixtape?
Speaker 3: Just take away that this this is me, Like I put my real thoughts and my real emotions into the project. You feel me, So every song is literally coming from me.
Speaker 1: Well, I know Saint Louis proud of you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, man, Saint Louis. Shout out to Saint Louis. Man, y'all been y'all be kind of smoking lately.
Speaker 3: Bro, Yeah, for sure, shout out Saint Louis? Who inspired you from Saint Louis? You know Nelly, not nobody from Saint Louis. I was always inspired by like P and b Rock. That was my main you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But do you have a relationship with him? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Me and me and him was locked in, you know what I'm saying. But he inspired me way before that, you know what I'm saying, buying tickets and posters and signed all the graphs and all that. You feel me? So it like me getting into music. That was the first person that really put his hand out and showed me love and did a feature with me and everything.
Speaker 1: That's what's the main thing you learned from M.
Speaker 5: B Rock.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say I learned. I learned too much, you see what I'm saying, Like music wise, like his cadences is you know what I'm saying, Like I learned from his music, you know what I'm saying. And how he approached records, That's yeah, that's the main thing I learned.
Speaker 1: What we appreciate you something about the ball Alert show and yo, Yeah, letting us know telling. Whe're telling where they can find you and follow and all that. I mean, not like you need any more followers.
Speaker 4: Send some oway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all can follow me on Instagram, at life w l u h k l everywhere else just type in l u hk.
Speaker 1: El get that hair melodies, get their.
Speaker 3: Hair melodies, tap in Hey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before we get out of here that we do have a pep talk with Look here.
Speaker 3: What's up your eyes? Look here? If y'all want to get into the music and all that, man, just stay consistent, man, put yourself first, put your family first, put God first. Just keep going towards the gold and whatever you want. Chase the dream.
Speaker 5: Can't get enough of baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platforms at baller alert holog on to baller alert dot com