Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 2: All Right, News round Up, Information overload hour. Our toll free number is eight hundred and nine foot one Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, we welcome back to the program. He is the chairman of the House Oversight Committee. James Comer is with us also the author of a brand new book out bestseller. It's called All the President's Money, Investigating the secret foreign schemes that made the Biden family rich. Mister Comer, sir, welcome back to the program. Glad to have you back.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 4: I'm great, Thanks for having me on Sean.
Speaker 2: All right. So apparently, I guess Hunter Biden had sued this guy and claiming he was responsible for the contents of the Laptop from Hell from being released, and now apparently he wants to go to another country for three months. This after he claimed that he's no longer selling his paintings and no longer can provide for himself that he's trying to use. I guess the home he was running was burdened of the ground, which I wouldn't wish on anybody in the Pacific. Halisas fire. The wildfire's out there, But that does not seem to excuse or be a rationale to get out of a deposition to me. And my question is what is your take on that. More importantly, all these people that got preemptive pardons, are they going to be brought before the committee because none of them can invoke their Fifth Amendment rights after receiving that pardon.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right, Sean. With effect to Hunter Biden, the house he was living in was from a big Democrat downer, his sugar brother, Kevin Morris. So he wasn't even you know, he wasn't paying rent. He was living there free and it was forty thousand dollars a month or some outrageous price. He had no income the entire four year show Biden's president, But yet he lived in the finest homes and drove the finest cars, and abed the finest restaurant. And you know he claimed he sold artwork. Well, the only artwork we found that anyone bought was a few Democrat donors. So it still wasn't enough to pay for not only his his living expenses, but he also had child support to pay, and he had the most expensive lawyer in America to pay. So who was paying for all this It was Democrat donors. Well, once Joe Biden left office, the Democrat donors surprisingly John left the Biden family. They don't care about him anymore. So you know, he's trying to get out. He started all these lawsuits and they were they were weaponized lawsuits to intimidate and to try to work with the false narratives that the media were saying that the Biden didn't do anything wrong. Now that there's no one paying his legal fees, the lawyers have walked away. So here we are with your question about holding on.
Speaker 2: Why does any just drop the lawsuit?
Speaker 4: Then? Yeah, I don't know that he has a lawyer that will go in and fill the paperwork to drop it. I mean, he clearly wasn't paying his legal fees.
Speaker 2: I quite hated him, and I thought he I thought he claimed he was a lawyer. Didn't he is any a lawyer?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got the only legal fees he ever collected were from the Shell company. That was the funny thing. He had an LLC that was his professional LLC, and the only money that was ever wired into there was from from the other Shell companies. It was all a scheme. He never practiced law while while Joe Biden was you know, vice president, or or while you know, for Trump was president, or or during the first the Biden term. So look the balls in Pam Bondi's court. We, Jim Jordan and I have strongly encouraged you Shary the Department of Justice to to uh not give up on the Biden simply because of the preemptive pardons. I don't believe the pardons would hold up in court, and I believe Americans deserved to hear from the Biden family. Let them, let them do depositions. I would be happy to do the depositions in the old Site Committee if Pam Bondy gives me the green light. The problem that I've always had with bringing the Bidens in is you've got to have the Department of Justice get your back. If Pam Bondy wants to go that route, if President Trump wants to go that route, I will be more than happy to bring the Bidens in, either for a committeering or for a deposition, which honestly I would prefer a deficit.
Speaker 2: Okay, but at that at that point then they're at risk of perjury. They and Why do you think I always believe that the power of the pardon was absolute, even a preemptive pardon. Maybe I'm just trying to be a little bit of a constitutional purist here. Why do you think they're not valid?
Speaker 4: I just don't think you can preemptively pardon your entire family for things that they haven't even been charged on. The only two that had been charged were Hunter and Jim, and we charge him in the Oversight committee with perjury, and then of course why send that little gun charge in tact savaging church? What I said, you know in my book that you mentioned all the president's money, and what we released in a lot of our bank memorandums was that you know, ten different Biden family members received this money. The twenty seven million dollars from influence coming then there was eight million dollars in loans that was never repaid or loan or interest paid or anything. That's thirty five million dollars san And according to the Irish Fist the Glory of Chapley and Ziegler, no one in the family ever paid a penny of taxes on it. So at the very least the Biden family would would owe twelve or thirteen million dollars in taxes at the very least, not to mention FARA violations, money laundering and the other stuff.
Speaker 2: We know from Hunter's laptop that he implicates his own father as a beneficiary in this business, that he paid half of Pops, he gave half his income to Pops, that he paid for Pops's home run pas. You would be talking to their financial guy. I believe it was Eric Sherwin. Correct me if I'm wrong about which account they ought to pay Dad's home repairs or Pop's home repairs are from? Which accounts should they be using for that? Then Joe Biden said numerous times that he never once talked to his son, brother or anybody for that matter about their foreign business deals. And we have evidence to the contrary, and that would be pictures of Joe and Hunter and business partners and foreign business partners. Is that correct?
Speaker 4: That is correct? And remember we found in the investigation Eric Sherwin was doing all the bookkeeping work and Joe Biden never paid him a painting. You think I know in my businesses would I pay for a CPA and for all the financial disclosure forms I have to fill out, which would pay in comparison to what by last about Sherwin was doing them and he was working for Hunter, so that's something Hunter was paying for. And then the lead the law firm, they had this same law firm, and Joe Biden never could provide any documentation that he had paid that law firm. So Hunter was paying for a lot of expenses. In the email that you mentioned, Hunter put a new roof on Joe Biden's house. I mean, the list goes on and on and on from the benefits that Joe Biden got, in addition to the two hundred and forty thousand dollars that we found Joe Biden got from the influenced felling schemes.
Speaker 2: No, it's just amazing to me, and there's a part of me that does not want this weaponization of justice to continue. And although I and we saw what they did to Donald Trump and now Joe Biden's out of office, I think what he did with Barisma and demanding and leveraging a billion taxpayer dollars to fire a prosecutor that was investigating his son, I think clearly he knew what he was doing, and that benefit of the family, the Kazakhstan oligarch the former first Lady of Moscow, Elena bout Toarina the app call message that said, I'm sitting here with my father and why didn't you keep your word? And based on you know, everybody, he knows of my ability to hold a grudge, you're going to regret it. How many millions was sent into one account days after that, and that was from a big energy conglomerate in China at the time. How much money did they get from that transaction after that message exchange one.
Speaker 4: Hundred thousand within twenty four hours, and within three days they got five million dollars far so five point one million dollars.
Speaker 2: That's an awful lot of money. And this is a guy that went on Good Morning America. Did he not admit that he had no experience and energy oil gas call Ukraine? And I don't think he had any background with China either, did he? Except that he went on trips with Pops.
Speaker 4: That's all His whole business career was influence peddling and just selling access to Joe. There was never even in the deposition, not one time did he say I put together this deal or because of my expertise this happened. It was it was all, yes, I was on this board and I was here and I was there, But it was all because the board was because his dad got him the boarder. But I mean he never provided anything. He never owned the business. The Biden You know what drove me crazy and the investigation shall they were talking about the Biden businesses or the Biden business associates. There was no business. The only thing they did was sell access to the brand, and the brand was Joe Biden. That's what Devin Archer said, That's what Tony Babolinski said. I mean, it was all a big shakedown from the Biden family.
Speaker 2: Are you frustrated after you did all this work, uncovered all of this information that in many ways you could argue nothing came of it, or do you feel like you did the country of service anyway?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: I think we did the country of service. I mean, when Joe Biden's last actors president United States, was he his entire family preemptively over an eleven year period which just so happened to be the eleven years where it's the bank records, the dates coincided with the bank records that I subpoenad. I think that validated everything that we said, but I want to see justice served. And I know that the fear that the Trump administration and that BONDI streeing. Okay, the media is going to say it's retaliation, that it's a weaponized government. But it's not retaliation. It's accountability. And you know, I strongly encourage them to hold this family accountable. We've done the investigation. It's out there. Joe Biden admitted it's true when he pardoned his entire family, and the fact that he never issued a statement as to why, other than well, I'm afraid that the Trump administration will will go after him. Well, I mean, if they haven't done anything wrong, then they don't have anything to worry about. But they have done things wrong, and I hope they're held accountable. To send a message to anyone in the future, you better not influence pedal and live about it and not pay taxes.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about budget. I mean, the House passed the Sea r It's now moving on to the Senate. It's a higher bar. You're going to need at least at least seven Democrats to go along to get to the sixty vote threshold. Do you believe Republicans understand how important it is like they did yesterday with the cr that they have to stick together, that not everybody's going to get everything that they want, and that it is imperative we get out from under the Biden Harris economy that we're all currently living under.
Speaker 4: I hope so, Sean, And look, the sheer strength of Donald Trump was on display yesterday in the House because there were a lot of members that didn't want to vote for that. But at the end of the day, that was the best deal we could get. Donald Trump realized that you've got you know, Democrats wanted to spend more money. A lot of Republicans, myself included, wanted to spend less money. But you have to compromise because you have to have Democrats support and Senate there's no way to pass this bill without eight democrat. So the compromise is no spending. If you can go without increasing spending in the federal government, sadly, that's a pretty big win. That's about as big a fiscal win as there's been in decades. Now. The next step, and the most important step, is the Budget Reconciliation Bill, which you don't have to have this build the rules are different. You just have to have a majority in the Senate to us, every Republican will stick with Trump, will pass this. And this is the Trump agenda, This is the significant reforms, This is the Doge Cut, This is everything that we've been talking about and Trump's and talking about, and we had to pass that Continuing Resolution first. Next is the Reconciliation Bill, and I hope we stick together. It's not gonna be as many cuts as as a lot of real you know, my real conservative friends would love to see. But it's gonna be cut. And that's when you're talking about trillions in cuts. That's a pretty good day in Washington because all I've seen in the eighth Fears, I've been watching a trillion plus dollar deficits.
Speaker 5: So I think this, what do you make?
Speaker 2: What do you make of the Democratic Party? It seems to me that they're a party that has lost there of their soul and just a defeated group of people with no idea how to get out from underneath where they are.
Speaker 4: If you go in any town in America and you ask the average roder, what does the republic Party stand for? They stand for secure in the border, they stand for common sense, they stand for eliminating waitfel spinning. If you ask anybody what does a Democrat party stand for, they'll say obstructing Donald Trump. They hate Donald Trump. That's all they sind for. And that's what was in full display during the President's address to Congress. I mean, the Democrats are a joke. And I know they're good Democrats in America. They're probably good Democrats listen to your show right now. But the Democrats in Congress, I mean, they are tone death to what the American people want. They're attacking Congress or attacking Elon Musk because God forbid, we want to audit these fedal agencies and eliminate improper payments and put common sense back into you know, how we spend our tax dollars. So I think the American people are saying it, and hopefully, if the Republicans will stick together like we did yesterday, Sean, I think we're going to pass Trump's agenda, and I think we're going to see a new golden age like what Donald Trump talks about.
Speaker 2: Oh, we certainly need it, especially after the last four years. I appreciate your time. The book is called All the President's Money, Investigating the Secret Foreign Schemes that made the Biden family rich Amazon dot com. We have a link on Hannity dot com. Bookstores all across the country. Thank you, Congressman James Comer. Always appreciate your time. Eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. Quick Break Right Back will continue. A couple of days ago, when I announced that I was going to buy a test life, I'm not under any illusions that I'm going to be able to counter what has been an effort to harass, intimidate, threaten Elon Musk. I mean, what has he done to deserve this treatment? Whereas charging stations are being set ablaze and vandalism and cars set ablaze at his dealerships, and this boycott effort of the left, And I'm like, Okay, well, what has he done to deserve this? He must be a terrible person now he likes Donald Trump number one and number two, he is exposing waste, fraud, abuse and corruption in the DC swamp and that's why they hate him. And what has he done to who to bring on this kind of hatred? And I just said, I'm just sick of it. I can't stand people that are bullies, and I decided, you know what I'm gonna. I'm gonna I'm gonna buy a Tesla. And now that I found out about I love the car, absolutely love it. It goes. I ordered mine. I test drove the car that I wanted. It goes from zero to sixty to two seconds. It's got over a thousand horse powers. It has self driving capability mode, which I love. I'm so excited to try this out and use it regularly. And it's an amazing It's the most American bill car out there. So I figured, okay, I'm going to I want to give one away on the air. Now. We will start the contest on Monday. I can announce that. And it was kind of cool after we did this yesterday. We announced this the day before President Trump he sees what's happening with Elon Musk and he brought a bunch of Tesla's to the White House and he bought one himself. I was like, oh, that's cool anyway, So I want to play some of the President and Elon at the White House yesterday when the President was praising Elon and talking about how horrible people are being to him, so Pensid talks.
Speaker 6: About some of the vindment stuff from going on around the country back dealerships.
Speaker 5: Some say they should be labeled domestic terrorists.
Speaker 3: I'm going to do that.
Speaker 5: I'll do I'm going to stop them.
Speaker 6: We catch anybody doing it because they're being a great American company.
Speaker 5: You know, I've stuck up for the NFL. I've stuck up for a lot of.
Speaker 6: American companies and other companies, but American companies. I did a very big favorite for the NFL. I do favors for all. When you heard an American company, especially a company like this, supplies so many jobs that others are unable to do. When you do that, those people are going to go through a big problem when we catch them, and we have a lot of you get a lot of cameras up.
Speaker 5: We already know who some of them are. We're going to catch them, and they're bad guys. They're the same guys that screw.
Speaker 6: Around with our schools and universities, the same garbage.
Speaker 5: And no, we're going to catch them.
Speaker 6: And let me tell you, you do it to Tesla, and you do it to any company, We're gonna catch you, and you're gonna you're gonna go through.
Speaker 7: Hell, mister President, your comments the other day not mowing out a potential procession seem to rattle the stock markets, the group just so specifically on the recession.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think this country I don't see it at all. I think this country is gonna boom. But as I said, I can do it the easy way of the hard way. The hard way to do it is exactly.
Speaker 5: What I'm doing. But the results are going to be twenty times greater. That's the president. I remember, Trump is always right.
Speaker 6: You look at what I've said over the last ten years. Trump has been right and over. This is the uh, this is the.
Speaker 5: Way to do it. We're gonna make America great again.
Speaker 6: You know, to make it great, you have to have jobs, you have to have factories, you have to have I look at some of the things that like this last administration.
Speaker 5: He was the worst president in the history of our country. Nothing was happening, nothing, he had no idea what was going on. Our country went to hell.
Speaker 6: And then to allow millions of people to come in that are prisoners and mental institution patients and all of the things.
Speaker 5: That gang members, drug lords.
Speaker 6: We're searching them all down now, trying to get them out of our country.
Speaker 5: And we're going to do that.
Speaker 6: But on the financial end and the economic end. What we're doing is to me, it's the most exciting. Our country will be greater than ever before and it won't take too long.
Speaker 3: So as a present, when you look at the market selling off, that didn't concern you, And where do you see a customer concerning I think some people are gonna make great deals by buying socks and bonds.
Speaker 5: And all the things they're buying.
Speaker 6: I think we're gonna have an economy that's a real economy, not a fake economy. It was a fake economy. They were putting an old government jobs. You see what happened last week. Last month we had more real jobs and government jobs are way down.
Speaker 5: That's going to continue. Those are real jobs. Those are jobs that keep the country going.
Speaker 6: You can't have all government jobs you have no income to pay the workers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and a lot of those workers didn't show up to work. That was the other problem.
Speaker 3: And Resident Trump, there's this protest leader from Columbia University that the administration is moving to deport.
Speaker 5: He said that his ris is going to be the first of many. How many I think we are to get them all out of the country.
Speaker 6: They're troublemakers, they're agitators, they don't love our country.
Speaker 5: We are to get him the hell out. I think that guy we old to get him.
Speaker 6: I heard his statements too, there were plenty bad and I think we are to get him the hell out of the country. I watched him. I watch tapes specifically, I watched tapes. And you can have them, okay, and you can have them, and you can have the rest of them. Let him go to school, let him learn. Columbia used to be a good school. Now it's been overrun because of bad leadership.
Speaker 5: That's what happens.
Speaker 6: Happens to countries, and it happens to the universities, and it happens to companies. And I don't want it to happen to a guy that did nothing wrong. He did everything right because he did a great company. But what he did by coming into government to help government from years of abuse, from decades of abuse.
Speaker 5: And you see that.
Speaker 6: When you look at Social Security, where you have two hundred year old people of the rules have said, that's just.
Speaker 5: Care. People don't care.
Speaker 6: Everyone know this, But it's also I believe it's also large fraud.
Speaker 5: I think it said, but I think it's also large for it.
Speaker 6: I guess I'm just telling people this man is a great patriot and you should cherish him.
Speaker 5: You should cherish him. You know. I have a little statement.
Speaker 6: We have to take care of our high IQ people because we don't have too.
Speaker 5: Many of them. We got to take care of him.
Speaker 3: If you look at the Social Security Administration and you guys are looking for fraud and waste and abuse, can you guarantee people who are concerned about an interruption to benefits that there will not be.
Speaker 8: Yes, We're going to be very careful with any interruption benefits. In fact, only by tackling the waste of fraud and entitlemist like Social Security Medicare, can we actually preserve those programs for the future because.
Speaker 5: With uncheck fraud and waste.
Speaker 8: We won't be able to afford them. The President's very dedicated to solving the budget deficit, which if we don't solve us bunchet deficit, we're going to go back upt to the country. We go as a country as no social security, there's no medicals enough and.
Speaker 5: Pressor we're saying.
Speaker 8: What really matters is moving people from jobs that are relatively low productivity in government to higher productivity in the private sector, increasing the true output of products and services.
Speaker 5: That's the real economy.
Speaker 8: That's what actually enables Americas to have a higher standard up living.
Speaker 5: And that's what's happening, and that's I think you'll you'll see that. You'll see the troop of that in the in the must company.
Speaker 6: And we're going to make it really much stronger by taking people that don't exist, or taking people that shouldn't be there out, by taking illegal aliens that are on Social Security or Medicaid or Medicaid and Medicare.
Speaker 5: By taking them out, we'll make it much stronger.
Speaker 6: The country will be much stronger, but it's going to really be stronger economically. And when you look at what we're doing. I've been called by so many companies. Yesterday's you know, I had a meeting with some of the biggest tech companies in the world, and all they're talking about thy kid. IBM was there, We had a lot of them, deal, Michael Dell was there. We had a lot of great companies, Juli Packard, and all they're talking.
Speaker 5: About is investing in this country.
Speaker 6: They want to be sure, don't forget they're looking down the road ten years, in fifteen years.
Speaker 5: They want to make sure we have a scoring country. They're all coming in, as you know.
Speaker 6: Apple Tim Cook, he said that he's going to invest five hundred pinion in the United States.
Speaker 5: He'd never did that before. He invested in China.
Speaker 6: He's got his plants in China, and now he's going.
Speaker 5: To be building in the United States.
Speaker 6: And if I didn't have a victory in that election, you wouldn't be doing it. And if I didn't say what I'm saying, and I'm being very honest, and it's much more difficult than just sitting around and having a great time. It's a very glamorous position if you want to do that. We could have kept it, but eventually bad things would have happened.
Speaker 5: This way good things. I'm very optimistic about the country.
Speaker 6: I think we're going to have the greatest markets we've ever had, and it's going.
Speaker 5: To be really fueled by what we're doing.
Speaker 6: Well. You had to see these companies yesterday. They're investing billions and trillions. They're investing trillions of dollars, Yet they wouldn't have invested ten cents.
Speaker 7: Talk to Vladimir Putin about this ceasefire deal.
Speaker 5: Do you think you need to have a conversation with him to get the Russians to coach to Vladimir Put?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want to get Look that's the other It takes two to tango, as they say, right, So hopefully he'll also agree, and I really think that would be seventy five percent of the way. The rest is getting it documented and you know, negotiating land position success.
Speaker 7: So you'll talk to him this week about Jia to see fire in place on the Ukrainian side.
Speaker 5: How close do you think then you are to be total cease fire? Well, I hope it'll be over the next few days. I'd like to see.
Speaker 6: I know we have a big meeting with Russia tomorrow and some great conversations hopefully will ensue. The people have done a great job. Marco Rubio has been great, Steve Whitcoff has been great, Michael Waltz, they're all, every one of them.
Speaker 5: They've really stepped up. They are into it. They want to see They want to see two things by far. Number one is.
Speaker 6: Death the people that aren't citizens of our country, but they're people just like you, the people, and we want to stop. And we also don't want to give billions and hundreds of billions, And that was a way. We're there for three hundred and fifty billion dollars, and there was no reason this war would have never happened if I was president. So it's a very sad thing. Thank you all very much. I love Tesla.
Speaker 5: The one I like is that one. I want that same comport. Are you going to put down a credit card? Elon? Would you take a personal I do it the old fen I give check.
Speaker 6: I like a check, you know, I like a check better than this modern system of all of a sudden, there's money in your accap nobody knows.
Speaker 7: You find Tesla will boost Tesla sales.
Speaker 6: And boost because look, look, I can't know one thing. When somebody's a great patriot, they shouldn't be hurt. He's a great patriot. He didn't know me from Adam until we met a little bit when I was in my first term. But he came out he endorsed me very strongly, and I admired that and respected that, and I respected him for years.
Speaker 5: I respected him.
Speaker 6: And when there was a chance to help our government, you know, you're not going to use an average person. Some people say well, let's use somebody that failed in business for his whole life. You know, this guy has been amazing. And the kind of thinking is it's from a different age. It's really from a different age. When we said let's cut two percent, he said, let's cut sixty percent.
Speaker 5: And he turned out to be right. And a lot of people are just not here.
Speaker 6: They don't work for us, and they're getting checks and they don't work. And you know, Peter, we've been, we've looked, and we have so many different stats and so many different figures, and it's so embarrassing to us as a country.
Speaker 5: No, we're gonna have a streamlined country with good people.
Speaker 6: And one of the reasons and I called for the it wasn't a cabinet mean, it was just a meeting of some cabinet members and elon.
Speaker 5: The one thing. And I think he agrees with me one hundred percent. It's one thing to cut.
Speaker 6: But we want to cut the wrong people, meaning we want to cut people that aren't doing the job.
Speaker 5: We want to keep the right people.
Speaker 6: And I said, I don't want to just say we're going to cut fifty percent.
Speaker 5: I want to cut the people that aren't doing the job.
Speaker 6: The people that aren't there, the people that are scamming the system.
Speaker 5: And he agrees with that one hundred percent. Are you sure you don't want to take a test drive. I'd love to do it, though maybe I'll do it some other time. Do any want to keep working with you throughout your first term? I mean, is there going to be an end date for the two of you working together?
Speaker 6: No? You know, I was thinking about that the other day. I think he'll know when it's time. Well, he doesn't want to say about it, although I think he does like it.
Speaker 5: There's no place like the What would you want to say? I don't. I don't think that. I think he wants to get the job done, get back to his businesses. That's what I think.
Speaker 8: I said, you just want to I'll stay as long as it's school in that productive and afect health country.
Speaker 5: I'll day. Thank you, thank thank you, everybody? All right?
Speaker 2: That was Elon and the President at the White House yesterday. Uh and and listen, I I just I can't stand bullying. There's nothing this man has done that has warranted this level of hatred. He's now getting death threats, he's now, you know, seeing acts of terrorism as far as I'm concerned at his dealerships and his charging stations and all because he's helping the country for free. There's just something morally wrong with that. Anyway, we're gonna give away a Tesla. All the details will be on Hannity dot com on Monday, and we'll talk about it more when that happens.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: The Tunnel to Towers Foundation supports America's greatest heroes, US service members first responders who die or are catastrophically injured in the line of duty. Now, the heroes that Tunnel to Towers supports are the heroes that we all owe a huge debt of gratitude to. The Foundation's gold Star Fallen first Responders, Smart Home Homeless Veterans program honor the sacrifices made for us by the men and women that risk their lives their bodies for our country and our communities. And the Foundation has there never forget programs that engage people in nine to eleven remembrances all across the country. Over eighty runs, walks, climbs, dozens of golf outings. Every single year, the Tunnel to Towers Nine to eleven Institute is helping to educate our children from K through twelve about America's darkest day and keeping our nations promised to never forget. Help Tunnel to Towers. It's only possible with your generosity. Join us here a team, Hannity, and please commit to eleven dollars a month. That's all we ask and this great work continues. Is go to their website, the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation.
Speaker 1: Broadcasting coast to coast, border to mortar on all over America. This is the Sean Hennedy Show.
Speaker 2: Alright, that's gonna wrap things up for today. Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Tom Homan heckled in the halls of Albany in New York. We'll talk to him about that. Defense Secretary Pete Hegseat tonight. Stephen A Smith. Tonight, we'll look at the Real Economy with Steve Moore and Brian Brenberg and the one and only Miranda Divine. Please say you DVR nine Eastern Hannity on Fox. We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.