Speaker 1: Behind every VP Phillip, thousands of people across America go to work every day. People producing energy off shore, people turning it into products at our refineries, people doing R and D to make products that are better for your engine. People trading and shipping fuels to their destinations. And the people who help you at one of VP's growing family of retail stations. They're part of almost three hundred thousand jobs VP supports across the country. Learn more at VP dot com slash Investing in America.
Speaker 2: You know, if you haven't seen my other videos, definitely watching because that way, you know, you could bookmark this or come back to it down the road, you know. But the first things that we spoke about was, you know, building your business profile up correctly. And I'm just going to reiterate that a little bit is building your business credit profile correctly. So a lot of people watching this. If you do not have an EI in or a tax tax id or an actual business, it's very simple to do it right. So interstate of New Jersey in New York, and I know that we have a lot of other people that are in other states. I'm gonna show you guys, you know, I'm gonna share my screen and show you guys, like if you do not have an LLC and actual, let's see in the chat, I guess the first person is say that they do not have an LLC. Let me know what state you're in, and I'll show you how easy it is to create a business in your state.
Speaker 3: So new York.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna see all right, so New York. So New York is actually kind of tricky. I'm gonna I'm gonna just do what I said I was gonna do. I so I said, New York is the first one. So let's go ahead, right, So all you actually did I do that last time? You know, if I shared my screen and here here all you guys gotta do right, So let me go ahead and share it right quick when you go to Google, guys, so you can go ahead and create you know, I'm just using LLC because it's a very basic term, limited liability corporation. So create LLC in New York, right, and literally, guys, remember always do this skip the first three. There's always ads. So it'll say literally there ad ad ad, and then right here to say forming in the LLC in New York. Okay, and you just follow the prompts on how to create the LLC in New York.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Everything is everything that you really need is in your fingertips in Google. Create an LLC in New Jersey. Member, skip the ads, boom, stay to New Jersey and make sure that it's the dot gov, dot US, dot Treasury, dot whatever the case is. And you can literally create the LLC online. Our clients do it all the time. They literally we teach them how to.
Speaker 3: Just Google it.
Speaker 2: Right, Florida, Create a LLC in Florida, right, skip the ad, Skip the ad Florida. You know, make sure it has something like with the Florida website. You know this one says some biz dot org and file or correct Florida LLC like right there. So guys, just to make sure ladies that if it's not something that you want to pay somebody to do, and I'm gonna I'm gonna take a little bit of time in this LLC market right quick, just so you guys can kind of understand my thought process on it. And I hope you guys understand this. I made a post the other day about homework in twenty twenty two on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Right, I put homework for I put.
Speaker 2: The first thing is make sure your credit is above seven twenty five, which obviously that's a no bringer you want your credit over seven hundred. But I said, you know what, seven twenty five is a good sweet spot and obviously you can aim to go higher number. The second thing is open an LLC asap and a lot. You know, there were a few comments my mindset, guys in twenty twenty two. I don't have time for negativity. The minute somebody posts something negative on my page, I deleted and block them before the old credit due wuld entertain it? Oh you know, you talk about and just go on a on a battle with them on Instagram and now I just remove it. Right, I feel, and as I said one, I'm not an accountant, I'm not an attorney.
Speaker 3: I'm the credit dude.
Speaker 2: I do credit and I help people, you know, reach their greatness through credit. Right, I feel that every individual should have an LLC in their life. Right, others we could, you know, it could be like a versus. We can rant and we can talk about it, whatever the case is. I feel like when you have an LLC, you walk a little bit differently, you talk a little bit differently. You can make different moves that you wouldn't be able to do without an LLC. So I feel that every single person in twenty twenty two should create an LLC for themselves with their family. And if you don't have a business, that's okay. Name it whatever it is that you want your last name. You know, Rodriguez Consulting, Rodriguez Management, you know, you know EYL Management, whatever the case is, right, have a very broad LLC name because there's a lot that can come out of it.
Speaker 3: But if you don't have.
Speaker 2: An LLC, and if you don't have a business, then how can you start even start to make business moves?
Speaker 3: A lot of people wait, a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, well, I don't have a business, so let me go ahead and not do it.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 2: My credit's not great, so let me not start a business. Oh I don't know anyone that has a business, so I'm not gonna get in a different room.
Speaker 3: The good thing is EYL.
Speaker 2: You guys all know how you guys, you guys can actually get together and two of you can.
Speaker 3: Start a business.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, two of you guys. Two of you guys want to do a vending machine business. But you guys don't have the money. It's X amount of dollars.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 2: Now you can both collaborate getting the LLC together, split the cost.
Speaker 3: Boom. Now you guys are partners.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, you want to buy a truck for you guys can get together, going to LLC together, start.
Speaker 3: A trucking company together.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing is the power in this room is where if you don't have an LLC and you know somebody else that doesn't have an LLC, partner together. Obviously they very careful because obviously, you know, friendships could.
Speaker 3: Obviously be destroyed with LLCs. But having a.
Speaker 2: Business will definitely allow you to do certain things. And what I mean by that is, now you get an LLC, you get your EI in. And the first question that I get asked, so guys, this is what I really want you to know. I know Miss Business spoke about it yesterday, is about getting a virtual office. Right, I don't have a business, So what's the point of me getting a virtual office?
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 3: Get your virtual.
Speaker 2: Office and then open up your LLC with the address that you got the virtual office with.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So a lot of people say, oh, I'm going to use my home address to open up the LLC, get their red office, then change the office on my LLC document to the so much back and forth, get the Regius office first, or get the regious guys. For those of you guys, it's a virtual office, right, you have opus, you have virtual office with Regis. I do not suggest getting a virtual mailbox. I do not suggest getting a peo box. As you guys all know my previous classes, it increases the risk of your business. If you're saying that you're gonna be a consulting company or a restaurant or a trucking company and you're gonna bring in three, four or five hundred thousand dollars a year, but you have a virtual office or a peo box or a ups, it's gonna call some red flags, right, trust me, it's gonna happen. Invest the money in a virtual office like Regis. So that way when they google your address, just like Miss Business said, it is going to be, it's gonna look very big, you know what I mean, You're gonna look bigger than what you are, the same way she says she had an office. I think it was like on fifth, fifth Avenue or whatever the case is. I have a virtual office with Regis and I'm on Wall Street. I have a virtual office guys in Puerto Rico. I have a virtual office in Miami and Texas, Los Angeles, and that's summer six.
Speaker 3: So I have six virtual offices for God Credit.
Speaker 2: Right to give you guys a little bit of a secret here, God Credit will be in twenty five locations this year. Okay in the United States, Do you guys really think that God Credit is gonna spend money on twenty five offices. No, I'm gonna have twenty five virtual offices in twenty five different states. But it's gonna have twenty five locations. So you see the difference where if you are, you could be a small mom and pop company but cover a very large audience and cover a very large demographic. With the virtual office, you don't have to spend twenty two thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Think about it.
Speaker 2: In New York, New Jersey, you want to get an office for your company, It's gonna cost you two three thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's very very expensive.
Speaker 2: But get the virtual office first and then register your company. You want to know how to register your tax ID literally, just go on the I R S website, create E I N and it's free, doesn't cost you anything. Now, if you guys, don't have the time, if you don't want to do it, then were by all means, contact an attorney, contact the CPA and and and have them create your LLC. But you could do it for yourself, guys, at no cost. How long should we wait to apply for business credit cards? If you open up your LLC today, If you have an LLC today, start today or tomorrow, all right, use your personal credit to leverage the you know, the American Express, the Chase and the Credit Union credit cards, and then start building your business credit up with net thirties and gas cards, which is going to be my next topic for today. Okay, if you do if you have a business, okay, if you have a business business, you have a tax ID, you actually have a business. Okay, this is the next thing you gotta do. All right, If you have not registered with Dunn and Bradstreet, Okay, I know I've talked about this in previous classes before. Okay, this is what you're gonna do right this right here, guys, is.
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member fdic ernest What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 5: Coach, the energy out there felt different. What changed for the team today?
Speaker 4: It was the new game day scratches from the California Lottery players.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 3: Those games sent the team's energy through the roof.
Speaker 5: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field.
Speaker 4: Hey, little play makes your day, and today it made the game.
Speaker 3: That's all for now, Coach, one more question.
Speaker 5: Play the new Los Angeles Chargers, San Francisco forty nine Ers and Los Angeles Rams scratchers from the California Lottery. A little play can make your day. Peace Pay responsibly. Must be eighteen years or older to purchase plate or claim.
Speaker 2: Let's save you thousands of dollars with people that are gonna try to brainwash you to say that you need it. Okay, d n B, you're gonna go to the let the three initials, guys, D the letter D, the letter N, the letter B dot com. Okay, d n B dot Com, all right, I'm gonna put this in the chat d n B dot com Okay, and then all you're gonna do is do this is gonna go to Dun's number. You're gonna go ahead and get a DUNEZ number. You're gonna go ahead and member, I have a US based business, so I'm gonna go ahead and put my I'm gonna go ahead and put clean Slight Credit Solutions in there, right, go ahead and put your business in there, and see if you have a guns number or not.
Speaker 3: Okay, when you.
Speaker 2: Hit search, boom, I have a dune number already, meaning your if your business has a Dune number, it's gonna come up, right, And all you gotta do is if you edit company information, create a profile and you're done right, or if your business does not come up, all you gotta do, guys, is put get a new Dune number. It's free. Look free if you are not if you have not done this, stop trying to build business credit.
Speaker 3: Okay. You have to build your Dune number. You have to get it, okay.
Speaker 2: And when you build your when you create your Dun's number, they're gonna ask you for a copy of your LLC document and a copy of your EI in document that.
Speaker 3: You gotta upload. Right. So now I go to get started.
Speaker 2: Okay, And here's a thing, guys is gonna ask you create first name, last name email. All right, let me just show you what the guys look like I'm gonna do. I'm gonna create a fake one, all right. Let's go ahead and hear. I'm gonna go to register right.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Temporary password has been emailed, so let me get that pass with right quick.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, guys, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people will like you saw the other The other way was a thousand I'm saving you, guys, number one, one thousand dollars from doing this with dun and Bradstree's website.
Speaker 3: You saw that they aid the charge. It's free. It's either three hundred dollars or one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: If you try to do any of those options gonna try to upset you to the thousand dollars and or there's gonna be somebody out there that's gonna try to charge you money to do this. It's free, doesn't cost anything. Okay when you go in there, sometimes the pastor just takes mad long and I apologize.
Speaker 3: But guys, creating a d a Dune's number. So with dun and Bradstreet, they are.
Speaker 2: The pretty much the biggest business credit reporting agency, Okay, through done in Bradstreet, they give you what's called a Dun's number. Du n s Okay, with a Don's number is what you buy a lot of the times a car with. So one of the misconceptions that I get every single fucking time, and I'm sorry for cursing, is there's no way that you can build there's no way you can buy a car without using your personal credit to get it, or your business has to be three or four years old in order for you to get a car strictly under business credit.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's not true, guys. Okay, I have a lot of clients that.
Speaker 2: Have businesses that are not even a year old that they build their business credit and they get cars into their business Okay, So I just got the password email to me, so let me go ahead and put that in. All right, So I just got the password email to.
Speaker 3: Me, right, so E right, U A D two all right, it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna ask you to change the password. I don't know why it's giving me a problem. Let me see if I can get it up here. Sorry, guys. Uh, this is one of the questions guys that we actually get asked a lot is creating a Dune number. And like I said, guys, it's free, doesn't uh doesn't cost you anything to do.
Speaker 3: It, right? Update?
Speaker 2: Watch So now, when I go in here, right and I create you know, you put your legal business name, year started, employee account, business description, company website, business phone number, business email, you put your business location, You put your linked in your Twitter Facebook, which is something they're asking for now. And it says attached at least two legal documents with the business name and address. You choose the file, you upload it, E I N your tax I D done. Very simple, it's it's it's it's literally that simple for you to create your uh, you're you're done number right now. The purpose of a Dune's number, right is any time you apply for business credit. Right, They're gonna ask you for your DONS number, and a lot of people are like, well, damn, I don't have business credit, So like, how am I gonna start building it? You guys can watch the previous episodes that I did, start with the net thirties, whatever the case is.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna give.
Speaker 2: You guys three accounts today that you guys can start building business credit with and typically even if you have limited credit, you'll be able to get approved with them.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So once we start going into it, I'm gonna start showing you guys. And also the other website that you guys need is is this one is nav dot com. Okay, nav dot Com guys, you gotta go to nav dot com Forward Slash Pricing okay, and you have to enroll under Okay, you have to enroll under the Business Boost package. Because what this does is it actually reports your payment that you pay for the credit monitoring all the way to each business credit reporting agency, which is Equifax Experience and done in Bradstreet.
Speaker 3: Okay. I always replay these guys, just because.
Speaker 2: It's very very important. So now when you create your GUNS number and you sign up for NAB dot Com. Now it reports that payment to done in Bradstreet, It activates your business credit profile, reports the Experience, then reports the Equifax. Then you're in a better position, you know what I mean. You're in a better position because now your business culd a report actually showing them some activity. All right, let me go ahead and see who has some questions. Okay, And like I said, guys, if you build your business credit, like I said, watch the previous plays that I did as far as which accounts to apply for. IM going to give you, guys three more today. You can get a car in your business name. You can use the Bank of America play that I did. So check this out. If you have a car on your personal credit, somebody just said here they even used it. It's like it's not something that's like Bank of America is not gonna call you and say, hey, you have a car on your personal credit, do you want to refinance it to your business. They gonna tell you that it's up to us to make those moves, and it's up to us to take catching on those things.
Speaker 3: So you can literally open up an LLC today, guys, Get an LLC, get your.
Speaker 2: EI in, get your business bank account, get your done and Bradstreet set up, get your nap dot com, build a little business credit. And even without building any business credit, you could refinance your car from your personal credit from Bank of America and slap it on your business credit report. And then now it's off. And then now you have a three hundred, four hundred and five hundred and six seventy hundred card payment off of your personal credit. Now it's on your business credit. And what do you think that car is doing? That car is building your business credit.
Speaker 3: Now you know what I mean. So now guess what. You take that car, you put.
Speaker 2: It on your business Now you know what? Yo, I want to get a Corvette. I want to get this. I want to get a Toyoga. I want to get Boom. You go to a business car, you go to a car dealership and you're like, yo, I want to put a car on my business credit. Do you have your Gun's number? Have you ever find out it's the car in your business? Well, actually yes I have. They pull your business credit report. Boom, you got a car, you got gun's number.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 2: All right, you can walk out of here, zero money down. If you think it doesn't happen guys, it happens. I'm not I'm not telling you guys anything that doesn't happen. You got to thirty one Dodge, guys, thirty one Dodge. I'm about to get another.
Speaker 3: I'm about to get two more cars from thirty one Dodgs.
Speaker 2: My account told me to slow down because I got like five cars last year from thirty one Dodge.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be roll.
Speaker 2: You got to. You gotta take it easy, you know what I mean. But that's the thing is thirty one Dodge is so seamless. You can literally build the business credit. And they use Ally, they use Chrisler Financial, and they use one more I think it's GM Financial.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: You can get four or five cars with Ally, four or five cars with Chrysler Capital, four or five cars with GM, get four cars with Bank of America. You tell me you don't have a business. Create one with Turo, Create one with renting cars out. Create one with buying a car, renting it out to your front. That doesn't that can't afford it, or whatever doesn't. The down payment the car payment's five hundred dollars rented the amount a month for six fifty. Now you just made one fifty and you had last month, and it is building your business credit, you know what I mean. So there's a lot of things you guys can do with just so if you do nothing else, there's a lot you can do with just building your business credit with using vehicles.
Speaker 6: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod kat z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need