Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. ATS eight hundred nine to four one, Shawn if you want to join us.
Speaker 1: It looks like.
Speaker 2: The talk ceasefire talks that were supposed to take place in Pakistan. We don't know if they're going to happen, and I'd say the odds are probably pretty high they're not going to happen. State TV Iran upset about what they described as mixed messages from the US. It has nothing to do with the US. That's not what's going on here. The President now saying that he expects to be bombing as now. This ceasefire deadline is looming and Central Command now aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln is receiving supplies as they have been replenishing since the ceasefire began, and the blockade continues as as it has been. The US forces now have ordered twenty eight ships to turn around return to port during this blockade and they have been effective in doing so. And now we have reports that the son of the late Supreme Leader Ayato Lahamani, the younger Haminee, who the older Haminee never wanted to take power, take control if he died, has lost. They're unable to contact this guy, and now the Military Council has controlled everything. And what you have is an emergence of an intramural fight for power inside of Iran. I think Lindsay Graham described it describe what's going on best. You have the guys that want to negotiate, the guys that were making promises to President Trump that obviously they are unable to keep. Those are the guys in the suits, the guys with the guns, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards. They are the ones that have, it seems, the upper hand in terms of this power struggle. And they, of course the elite branch of the Iranian armed Forces, and anyway they are now it's seemingly pushing out the son of the former Supreme Leader who was apparently appointed Supreme Leader but really nobody's ever seen or heard from him. Apparently was injured in the initial strike of Epic Fury. But there clearly is a huge shift going on and a power struggle going on. And if the IRGC, in fact it gets control of this, and it appears to me that they are, then what have I been saying for the last number of days, it's either going to end the easy way or it's going to end the hard way. And as this deadline now is coming to an end. By the way, for example, Vice President Vance never left today because we never got word that the Iranians were definitely showing up. But so as the deadline looms, and the president is now re arming and saying that he expects to be bombing as this ceasefire deadline looms, what do we have it? Who does it appear now to be in charge? This guy, Ahmad Bahadi Bahdi is his name. He is Iran's new Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps chief, who, by the way, has been tied to global attacks. He is a radical. He's one of these Death to America ideology ideologists. He's bought into that ideology and he has a long record of terror and repression, hardline ideology. And Bahdi recently elevated to the top of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps. They're elite parliamentary force within Iran's military. There's about an estimated remaining because they've taken out a lot of them. One hundred and thirty thousand of those troops, but very sha Revolutionary Guard commander, long history of terror, repression, hard line ideology, and anyway, he seems to be the one in with the guns, emerging as the most powerful guy in Iran, which means he doesn't want a deal. And by any standard, Bahitis considered more radical than maybe even the regime that was there before. Putting this guy with such a bloody, murderous record at the top of the Revolutionary Guard Corps confirms the regime is not moderating under pressure. On the contrary, they're going to double down on men who's you know, on careers of people who have been built on hostage taking, assassination, domestic repression and torture and of people. And by any standard, he is considered as radical as the regime's hardline elite that was in power now. Vahits rise could shape whether Iran moves towards peace or a deeper conflict. The thing is is, you know, there is stupid on top of this. You would think logic would dictate that after the after President Trump gave Iran fifty days before he gave the green light, in spite of these idiots and their proclamations.
Speaker 1: Israel Is controlling Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: BBE is controlling Donald Trump, Fox News is controlling Donald Trump, none of which has been true. But this new Iranian Revolutionary Guard Court chief, he's been tied to nothing but terror and global attacks and death to America. And with this power increasingly being concentrated outside of formal institutions, I don't think the guys in suits that would like to make a deal that see the handwriting on the wall, that saw what happened after the fifty day deadline ended, and on day fifty one, Israel bombed the living daylights out of Iran. The same people that were in power, and they were given a warning before Midnight Hammer to stop enriching uranium and give up those enrichment sites, and they decided not to do it, and then that ended in a disaster for them with fourteen bunker buster bombs. You would think after Operation Epic Fury, which sunk their navy, their air force, most of their military capabilities, the ballistic missile capability, drone capability, and you know, you would think at this point they'd recognize defeat.
Speaker 1: Even after Midnight Hammer.
Speaker 2: I mean that went on for twelve days, and the Iranians said, okay, enough, we want a peace steal and then of course we find out when we negotiate with them they're bragging about their four hundred and sixty kilograms of sixty percent of rich uranium. But Bahits rise comes at a moment where their political institutions are weaker than ever. This would be a good moment had they had the ability to get armed into the hands of people for them to rise up against them. But you know, long before the world ever knew about General Solomani, the longtime commander of the elite Cuds Forces that was killed by President Trump and a drone strike on that tarmac, Bahiti was one of the men that helped build the infrastructure for the Iranian overseas terror operations, and he himself served as the commander of the Cuds Forces before Solomani took over, that elite unit responsible for foreign operations, covert actions, and support for proxy groups. Anyway, analysts that have studied Wahiti you know, say he played a very central role in building Iran's network of terrorist allies all across the Middle East, especially his Bala in Lebanon, amas in Gaza, the Huti Rebels, one person describing it as describing this guy as the embodiment of the Islamic Republic's most militant wing. As Solomani's predecessor at the Kudz Force, he helped build Tehran's terror infrastructure abroad.
Speaker 1: They say he.
Speaker 2: Was part of the original generation of Iranian operatives that forged ties with militant groups in Lebanon before the nineteen seventy nine Islamic Revolution. I mean, so this is his life's work culminating here. Some accounts suggest he trained in camps link to Palestinian Lebanese factions in southern Lebanon, laying the foundation for his alliance with Hasbala and Vahiti. Has been linked to, you know, analysts Western governments, some of the deadliest attacks carried out by Iranian back networks over the past four decades. But as commander of the kuds Forces for the ten year period of nineteen eighty eight to ninety eight, he has been connected to the nineteen eighty three Beirupe Barracks bombing that killed two hundred and forty one US service members, the Kobar Towers incident in Saudi Arabia, and when that took place, thousand and eight attack on the US embassy in Yemen, and Bahiti has been implicated, for example, by Argentinian prosecutors in ninety four for a bombing that took place there at a Jewish community center in Buenos Aires. Eighty five people were killed in that bombing. Investigators in courts linked Bahiti to the nineteen ninety two bombing of the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires. And you know, if you want a little bit more background on him, I can keep going. But he's under multiple layers of sanctions by both the US the European Union. So what does this mean? He is the most radical faction. He's got the guns, he's got the forces behind him, and the guys that would be more reasonable and understand the costs that is about to come their way are not gonna It looks to me, I would say the odds now are much lower that we're going to have a peaceful agreement. I think the odds are much higher that this is the bombing campaign. Will we'll start anew and I think it will be devastating. And the sad part is the president has not wanted to do this. The sad part is the president, like he did before Israel attack first after fifty days and before Midnight Hammer and before epic fury. He has given the Iranians a time for peace. Each time they have made the wrong choice, and it looks like the hardliners once again will make the wrong choice. Will the Iranian people as a result suffer in the short term, Yeah, they're going to suffer, unfortunately because of the leadership. But this might create the vacuum that is needed for the change that would once again help the Persian people re emerge. The President put out, I don't know if you saw this today, Linda, the President put out pictures of the women that this Islamic Republic is preparing to hang. You put out the pictures of these women, beautiful young women in the prime of their life because they dared to stand up against this regime, are about to go to their own hanging. The President put out to the Iranian leaders, I would greatly appreciate release these women. I'm sure that they will respect the fact that you did so. Please do them no harm. Would be a great start to our negotiations. And now the President has had to say they have violated our ceasefire many times, and the President really is kind of I'm sure he's probably throwing his hands up. They just reject common sense, logic and peace.
Speaker 3: And may I say, Sean, one of the young girls that the regime is planning on hanging to death is sixteen years old, like these are not. This is sixteen years a young.
Speaker 1: Women, some of them, A lot of them look like they're in the I don't know, twenties. What do I know? How my I don't even know how old you are.
Speaker 3: They're babies, but I mean they're babies. They're out there just trying to, you know, speak for their freedom. People don't know how good they got it. I wonder where the movement is now. Believe the women stand behind women, they're very quiet.
Speaker 1: Look at how women are treated.
Speaker 2: If they're not covered properly, they're beaten, if they're really if they dress provocatively, like Solomoni's niece and grand niece, they would be They would be murdered, just like gays and lesbians are murdered. Just like anybody that dared to speak out against this tyrannical regime is now being hung. This is a brutal regime, the number one state sponsor of terror, and they wanted a nuclear weapon. And this is This is what compelled the president thinking long term, understanding the lessons of the last century. I've said this many times. Either you learn from history or you doom to repeat it. Would it be smart to neutralize threat? It's like Mao and Stalin and Hitler and Mussolini and Tojo. If you saw emerging threats and you knew in the end that millions of people would die, of course it would be smart. Does that make any of this easy? No, none of it's easy. Does it make any of it pleasant?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: War is not pleasant either.
Speaker 2: Then you've got, you know, this whole cadre of people that are out there cheering for the president to fail. Look at Chris Murphy, you know, he reacted to an Iranian propaganda report claiming that at least twenty six Iranian shadow fleet vessels by passed the blockade. He writes, awesome of an American senator rooting against the US military. Does it get any more disgusting and repulsive than that. That's the radicalized Democratic Party today, radicalized leftists today. That's also the legacy media mob. They have not reported on any of the success, I mean, unprecedented, historic military success of the president in this in this effort with a minimal amount of casualties in the shortest amount of time. Now it's going to come to a conclusion, and it's going to be looks like the hard way, not the easy way. And how are we going to find define victory? Will either in tomb the nuclear dust, keep eyes on it if they ever dare to go near it, or just go in and take it, or eventually they'll just wake up and make the deal. And the straight of horn Moves is going to be open the hard way, And frankly, it's not even our problem because we don't get any oil from the from the Straight of horn Moves, So anyway, that's where it seems to be as of now. I would imagine that this radical leader that has now emerged is probably going to choose, you know, stupidly. Bahiti will be dumb. He will cling to his indoctrinated radicalism and not to common sense, not to human decency, because it doesn't exist in people that can kill innocent men, women and children with abandon and believe that they're going to be rewarded by Allah with seventy two virgins.
Speaker 1: But that's the mindset.
Speaker 2: Let me explain, and I want to have time in this segment to really get into it deeply. Let me just give you a headline. Let me explain why it's not my preferred option. My preferred option would have been a negotiated settlement. But let me explain why on the other side, why it's not the best choice. Draining the swamp one a corrupt politician at a time.
Speaker 5: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: So there is a proposed constitutional amendment vote in the Commonwealth of Virginia today. It is the most you know, corrupt power grab, blatant power grab that I have seen in modern history. Now, we do know Democrats. They don't want integrity in our elections. They don't want simple things like proof of citizenship. They don't want voter i D. You know, if you want integrity and elections, you have voter i D, signature verification, chain of custody, controls for mail in ballots. I think you should limit mail in ballots. I think early voting should be only for people on a need to have basis. You need updated voter roles, and you need partisan observers that would want the voting all day, in the vote counting all night, and then we'd have confidence in results. Both Democrats and Republicans have complained bitterly after certain electoral losses. Now the question is jerry mandering, and they put this constitutional amendment on the ballot. People are voting today in Virginia. If you're listening, I hope you're paying very close attention. And here's how they write this question. Could the Constitution of Virginia be amended to allow the General Assembly to temporarily adopt new congressional districts to restore fairness in the upcoming elections while ensuring Virginia's standard redistricting process resumes for all future redistricting after the twenty thirty census. Oh, it sounds fair, right, I mean, we have to restore fairness. The way this thing is worded is the most abuse usily corrupt and partisan wording you can ever imagine. Because what the net result of this is is a power crap. We heard James Carvill and we played it yesterday. James Carvill says Democrats get controlled the House, the Senate, and the presidency. He wants d C statehood, Puerto Rico statehood, and he wants to pack the US Supreme Court. Okay, when it comes to elections. Democrats don't want the Save Act, they don't want proof of citizenship, they don't even want voter ID. If you want to go to a Democratic national convention, you need multiple IDs with your picture on it, and you have to stop at multiple locations. I know because I've been to the last number of them. But you need it for everything else that you buy. Everywhere else you go to drive a car, etc. To get a pack of cigarettes, if you smoke, to get a six pack of Burea or bottle of wine.
Speaker 1: That's simple. Anyway.
Speaker 2: Joining us to weigh in on what the ramifications of this in a second, but remember this would read district in such a way. Donald Trump got forty six percent of the vote in the last election, and a nex result of this will be ten safe Democratic congressional seats in the Commonwealth of Virginia only one safe Republican seat in Virginia. This is a power grab and it's written in such a corrupt way. I'm not sure if it'll pass, you know, muster when it goes before courts. If it were to pass, I hope it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Joining us is the former governor Glenn Younkin is with US. Also, Jason Miaris is with US, former Attorney General of Virginia. I wish these guys were still there. Governor Youngkin, Let's start with you on the wording of this. I can't think of anything a more corrupt way to write up a constitutional amendment proposal.
Speaker 4: No, it's incredibly deceptive, Sean, And in fact, the Washington Post even said that it's brazenly dishonest. And we have heard from voter after voter, by the way, Republican voters, but independent and even Democrat voters that are just flat confused. And as a result, this election, which we could solve today with enough people coming out today and voting no. But at the end of the day, this has been a corrupt process from the beginning. The constitutionally mandated way of a constitution amendment, they violated our state code, and they've done it all in order to try to deceive voters into voting for something that they don't understand. That's just fundamentally wrong. It's an American and Virginians can't stand it. And that's why Abigail Spamberger is the least popular governor in modern modern Virginian history. But I saw pol last week that had her rated as possibly the least popular government America because voters she lied to them. She told them that she had no interest in redistricting, and now all of a sudden, the first piece of legislation, legislation she signs, is in fact redistricting Virginia in this corrupt, underhand, the deceptive way, and they're trying to trick Virginians, and Virginians hopefully you are going to stand up today. We need a huge turnout in order to say no, we.
Speaker 2: Will not be lied to any anecdotal information regarding turnout in the right locations.
Speaker 4: Well, it sounds like from early voting the data would suggest that there was a strong turnout in our red counties, and today it sounds like there is again good turnout in our red counties. But Sean, we had an uphill battle to begin with. We knew it, and I will tell you Jason Miarz, who's on the line with us, our former attorney general, who by the way, battled every day in our courts in order to stand up for free and fair elections, has done a masterful job canvassing Virginia with me. We've had the best time listening to voters and straighten them out because they were confused by this, by this deceptive practice. And Jason, you've been on the road today as well. What you seen What have you been seeing out at the precincts?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, listen, I think we have seen an uptick of rural Virginia because rural Virginia voters are being disenfranchised. Sean, if this goes through, fifty six counties in Virginia will effectively have no voice in Congress because they're going to be replaced by Northern Virginia Liberals. If this goes through, you're going to have five districts that you're going to have five congressmen all live within a fifteen mile radius of each other in Northern Virginia. That's not fair. That's not democracy. It's not democracy. When forty eight point five percent of Virginians voted for a Republican to represent them in Congress and leave them a nine percent of the vote, you know, the Party of Democracy is right now trying to disenfranchise millions of Virginia voters, rural voters and rural counties. And so I think that's why you're saying that. But to the Governor's point, it is a brazenly dishonest ballot question. It is confusing. Oh, it's just talking to somebody this morning.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's confusing. Jason, with all due respect, I think this is just outright lying full.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's deceitful that they thought a yes vote meant they were going to stop gerrymandering, and so we've seen that. But I do think this is a moment that we need to defeat this today. But if not, the Virginia Supreme Court needs to do its job. As governor, you can have.
Speaker 2: Said, well, you're familiar with the court. I mean, worst case scenario, I know the best case scenario would be and the preferable option would be that the people of the Virginia get out and huge numbers and vote. Know today that would be don't go along with this scheme, this power grab by Abigail Spamberger and Democrats in Virginia because they want to basically disenfranchise any Republican even though Donald Trump got forty six percent of the vote and your last governor is on the line here with us, Glenn Youngkin. So they want to disenfranchise half the state and they want ten safe Democratic congressional seats, only one safe Republican seat. That would disenfranchise ninety percent of the state.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it would. In the reality is, you know, I know, the courts have at times been reluctant to get involved in what they views at political fight a canley. By not getting involved, that's being seen as that they are taking sides in a political fight when they just got to call balls and strikes. As the governor noted, they violated the law. There's numerous legal deficiencies of what they did. It's not a close call. And listen, Virginias haven't changed. In twenty twenty, they voted by a thirty point landslide saying you know what, we don't want politicians to be the party drawing these lines. We are going to go potentially from one of the fairest maps in the country to one of the most gerrymanderd maps in the country. That's not Virginia. And that's I think to the Governor's point. There's a reason why Abigail Spamberger is the least popular governor in Moann Virginia history. There's never been a drop off greater the four hundred years of the Commonwealth between Governor glennngk and Abigail Spamberger. As far as leadership and common sense and governance, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: Governor young kidding, what's your last word to the people in the Commonwealth. They're listening to us now, Yeah, let.
Speaker 4: Me just add what's been a amazing is that even Democrat leadership Don Byer, Congressman Don Bayer, Senator Tim Kaine acknowledged that this is unfair for Virginia, and yet they still say vote yes. And it's beyond comprehension how someone who's been entrusted to represent the people in Virginia could possibly say that this is good in any way for Virginians because it is so gerrymandered, it is so wrong, and it is so un American. And that's what we're asking people to do today is get out and vote. Whether you are a Republican, a Democrat, or an independent, whether you live in the cities or you live in rural Virginia, your voice matters, and we need you to vote no because no represents maintaining the fair maps that have been drawn by a nonpartisan, independent redistricting committee. They've been deemed the fairest maps in America, and what they're trying to jam down our throats in this illegal process is our maps that represent the most cherrymandered maps in America, worse than Illinois, worse than California. And we should not ever stand for that in the Commonwealth of Virginia. It's time to stand up as Virginians just like we did two hundred fifty years ago and lead. And today's our day to lead. Get out and vote no, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Governor Glenn Younkin and Jason Mieris. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I hope everybody in Virginia votes know on this ridiculous constitutional amendment of power grab by the Democrats and led by Abigail Spamberberger. This will be a disaster and I'm not sure you can count on the courts to overturn it, so assume your vote matters. Thank you both for being one of us. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. So, as I was explaining at the start of the show, you've got this massive power vacuum inside of Iran, and it doesn't look like these ceasefire talks round two will take place, And it looks like the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, this guy of Vahiti, who has nothing but a history of radical Islamic terror, the worst of the worst. You know, a disciple of Solomani as the guns has the control. We're watching and you know, we have all of these women that are about to be eight women about to be hung in Iran. The president has tried to appeal to those, but it comes down to you have these guys that want to negotiate, that understand that ultimately Iran is going to lose this conflict. I've been saying for days, it's going to be done the easy way, or it's going to be done the hard way, but it's.
Speaker 1: Going to be done.
Speaker 2: The Iranians are not going to be allowed to foment terror, build out nuclear capability, continue to build out their ballistic missile capability, now that we know they had ranged far further than we originally thought. Where they get in Paris and London and other parts of Western Europe, the straight of Horn moves has to be open and in many ways, and this is the sad part. If we look at this and you bifurcate this into two separate issues, and I think this has been What has been paramount in the President's mind is the President has spoken out repeatedly in favor of a better life and future for the Iranian people, and that I think has been the impetus for the President to go slow give the Iranian leadership a taste of or a preview of coming attractions. He has been very clear what our it's been. The message can not be any more clear, what our military will do. The President's message has not been ambiguous either in terms of his commitment to wiping out their infrastructure and their ability to make money. They have gotten a preview of coming attractions with the with the blockade that has been effective. They're losing between four and five hundred million dollars a day because Donald Trump is disrupted any trade, commerce and energy sales abroad. That is the bulk of their economy, that's ninety percent of their economy. We now have a currency in Iran that is worthless one hundred and eighty percent inflation rate, have half the adult workforce now out of work in Iran.
Speaker 1: And so you know, when.
Speaker 2: I say this, please understand this is not my preferred choice. I'm with the president. I'd prefer negotiated settlement if there's one to be had, If the hardline radical Islamic terrorists that have tortured their own people for forty seven years, if they're still indoctrinated into their death cult of hatred of the West and the desire to destroy Israel and destroy the US, in spite of all of the evidence that surrounds them that they can't win this conflict. If they want to keep going and they haven't learned a thing about all of their top leadership, the top three layers ahead of them dying, then I guess they leave the president no option. It's the it's not the first option, and I think the President has gone the extra mile, and he's done so out of consideration for the impact that this is likely to have on the people themselves inside of Iran. But if you want to know which option will be most effective, it'd be the military option. If we didn't take into account the potential human impact of this, it'd be easy to wipe out carg Island, their ability to produce energy, their infrastructure, their bridges, their power plants, and it will be easy if that's the path the President decides to take. What they can have a nuclear weapons. What they can't have is the continuation of a terror regime that is killing innocent and women and children around the globe. It's gonna end, and it's just gonna end. It looks like the way they're deciding now they want it to end the hard way. Sad, but that's evil in our time. One hundred million human souls in the last century. You know, we have to learn the lessons of history. Unfortunately, I wish evil didn't exist, all right. When we come back, we've got new developments and disclosures about the deep State. John Solomon, Greg Jarrett straight ahead,