Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone's tappened.
Speaker 2: Daniel's got your phone tap?
Speaker 1: So it's miss Muscopsis. So, Missus Moskaalopsis husband left his teeth in the hotel they were staying in where this girl Josie works, So her friend reached out and said, hey, let's mess with her. So I accidentally phone tapped the manager as well.
Speaker 2: But Diane Daniels listening, Hi, thanks for calling your a head that hotel, Missus Josie speaking, How may I help you?
Speaker 1: My name is Lynda Moskalopsis. I was there last week and uh, my husband, I think he left his teeth in the room.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. What room were you in?
Speaker 1: I know we were on the fifth floor. I can't remember. I'm sorry. And he hasn't been able to eat since we checked out because he's got no teeth.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm I'm really sorry to hear that, ma'am. Let me see if I can find a manager for you. I'm gonna see if we can like check the room again. I can take your information down and then we can give you a call later. Okay, I'll hold Oh no, ma'am, I said, I can take your information down. I'm really busy right now and I can't really help you.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, my name is Moscolopsis, Linda Moskalosis m A s h k A Lalopsis.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: And then your phone number.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: I need your phone number.
Speaker 1: That's why I said I'll hold so you can go look for the teeth.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have time to hold like. There's many other customers here, so I can't help you right now. I need to do other things. I can take your number down and then give you a call later. Ma'am, I need your phone number.
Speaker 1: I just gave him my phone number. I'll do it again. Hold on.
Speaker 2: It just sounded like dial home, ma'am. I'm gonna hang up. I'm gonna hang up. This doesn't get These aren't numbers. You aren't numbers.
Speaker 1: They're dial you call me back if you found the teeth, and right because.
Speaker 2: My us I don't have a number.
Speaker 1: All right, I told to you lady. Thank you, No, hi.
Speaker 2: Thanks for calling me to a hotel. This is Josie speaking. How may I help you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted to see if you found my teeth on my husband's teeth.
Speaker 2: He just called five minutes ago. I haven't had a chance to find it.
Speaker 1: I know, but I hadn't heard from me, so I wanted to make sure you were looking. Because he really can't eat anything like I've been making him, just like mush and like porridge and like that kind of stuff. So I really need you to look for those teeth.
Speaker 2: I will get my manager for you.
Speaker 3: Please hold, I tell this is Clay.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, is this the manager? Yes, we don't have any information for you, and when we do, we will call you back.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, you don't have to get some upset woman. You know I'm an old lady. You shouldn't be screaming at old people.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm not I have. I didn't swear at you at all, ma'am?
Speaker 1: All right? So what time should I call you back? Then?
Speaker 3: No, I will call you back, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I'll call you back after lunch.
Speaker 3: Don't call us anymore after lunch. You don't do that.
Speaker 1: You found my husband's tath what?
Speaker 3: No, listen to what I'm saying. We will call you if we find anyone's teeth.
Speaker 1: I don't want just anybody see that what my husband's taste. If you find other teeth, I don't want those, Okay.
Speaker 3: As long as we understand that you're not going to call us anymore.
Speaker 1: You know what else? No, you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: This is Danielle Monaro from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. And you got phone.
Speaker 3: You guys get paid to do this. Yep.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm gonna be Elvis Duranta's phone.
Speaker 3: Ta