Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Good morning guys, Happy weekend over and we Yeah, I feel a little a little different because of the time change, but I did set my clock forment to bed on Saturday night. Tell you what's what the sneezing in the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: First of all, I wasn't sneeze. I was cracking my back.
Speaker 2: Oh how can I tell the difference when you punch over underneath the I.
Speaker 3: This was turning like this.
Speaker 1: But you're right, it has been consistent sneezing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do. You have allergies.
Speaker 3: Uh, I do have allergies. But I think because we've been cleaning the studio a lot lately, this sea have been coming.
Speaker 2: You've been cleaning the studio. Cleaned my section, Well, that's selfish. I have a john section over there. I mean that kind of buttons up.
Speaker 3: I think tub's cleaned over there.
Speaker 2: But just I was reading something about coffee. I don't know if you are getting sick or not, but if is it bad to drink coffee when you have cold or flu? Because I love coffee even when I'm not feeling well, coffee does keep you awake, and your body needs to rest when you're sick, so maybe you don't need as much coffee. Although, Tanya, we want you to have the coffee, so don't listen to me say this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not sick, so just.
Speaker 1: Just some sneezing great not I would tell you.
Speaker 2: What are you drinking this morning? Coffee? Good?
Speaker 3: We had a puppy pody for Sunny yesterday.
Speaker 2: Was it powsome?
Speaker 3: It was powsome?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did you do? Did you make I can't think of how to say cakes that way, but did you make cakes?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: We did have a cake for her though, and there was about eight dogs there. Eight dogs came over in the backyard and we just had hot dogs and hamburgers.
Speaker 2: We got these goat milk cookies and cream cookie treats from I think the Anest company that every time they look like they're a bag for humans and they smell vanilla. They smell incredible.
Speaker 3: They're for dogs.
Speaker 2: I think they are. Yeah, they're dog treats, but man, they could they smell like they should be a treat for me. I want to soak them in on the milk.
Speaker 3: They do make some treats that are dog.
Speaker 2: Or you can go on you can go on a date with your dog and share a share. Yes, yes, that's not like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mom feeds her dog the fanciest streets that look so delicious and they're so tiny and she puts them in like a glass bowl. That Savella ate one the other day when we were at their house.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're too careful. Yes, I used to eat popeourrie as a kid. People put like I was.
Speaker 1: Like, Mom, have these out and like it looks like an it's appetizer. Those are loless Ah, that's funny.
Speaker 2: Monday, November sixth in the new time zone or time change right now? Uh, nice weather looking really nice? Actually all week we're paying your bills. I got Ryan's roses after seven. If you've not heard what this is about yet, she insists that she needs our help to figure out where she and her husband stand in their relationship. Ooh, so how can we help determine where they stand in their relationship? Ruby? This is not the fingernail test, is it that you talked about out on the Weekend watch List on Friday?
Speaker 1: No, it's not only to do any stuff.
Speaker 2: That's what she said. To watch on Apple TV or Apple TV plus whichever it is.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's coming up. And of course those sold out Jingle Bowl tickets presented by Capital One all morning long. Shall we do the horse copes now or DC are horsecopes for the week? Yes? They are any special theme.
Speaker 3: No special theme, just straight up horscopes.
Speaker 2: A right, Let's go listen for yours and see how it applies to your day and your week aries.
Speaker 5: When you want something, you don't let anything stand in your way, get after it.
Speaker 3: Your week is an a point zero Taurus.
Speaker 1: This week you'll set off for a destination or a goal you've been planning for a really long time. Your week is a seven point two Gemini.
Speaker 5: You were on the verge of taking a big chance, go for it. Your week is a nine point one Cancer.
Speaker 1: You will repair a relationship that was broken pretty badly. Your week is an eight point three.
Speaker 2: Saying a lot of work for you, Cancers.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's me Leo. The time is right to make a bold move in a work matter. Your week is an a point nine tubs Virgo.
Speaker 1: You have issues in the work world that you need to speak up about. Your week is a seven point seven Libra.
Speaker 5: Time to be less formal and take off that suit and tie, throw on some flip flops. Your week is a six point eight Scorpio.
Speaker 1: It's time to stop and enduring someone who is being rude and disrespectful. Your week is an eight point.
Speaker 2: One great Libra's and Virgos, you do the same too. It's time for that.
Speaker 3: Sagittarius.
Speaker 5: You may want to fly first class, but it's time to not be in the lap of luxury. Your week is eight point four Capricorn.
Speaker 1: You are fair, reasonable and wise, and a lot of people will be coming to you for advice. Buckle up. Your week is an eight point nine.
Speaker 2: I'll take that, thank you.
Speaker 3: Aquaria.
Speaker 5: Is time to do what you want to do rather because you have to. Your week is a seven point seven and Pisces.
Speaker 1: Let this be your reminder to do some nurturing today. You will feel better for it. Your week is a seven point zero.
Speaker 2: Well, if it does connect to with you in a way, you can aptom for yourself. But hopefully they strike a chord. Yeah, all right. If you're planning a wedding and one of us here is in twenty twenty four, there are dates you need to avoid Tanya, you're planning wedding. See, might I want to jot this down. I'm looking these will be the most popular dates, so must the venues and vendors are already booked. Ah are you thinking, Tanya, have Saturday February fourth?
Speaker 3: We are not.
Speaker 2: Saturday February twenty fourth. No, that's popular because it's a full moon.
Speaker 1: Why is the fourth not good.
Speaker 2: Because it's two four to two fourth?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like the numbers.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, if you're into that. Saturday another one very popular, So don't try to book your wedding Saturday June twenty second, Summer Solstice.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: Oh, a lot of people do Summer Solstice for weddings.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're going to do a June wedding, Tanya.
Speaker 3: You think so?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. I'm asking Honestly, we haven't.
Speaker 5: Picked a date, but are We're getting closer to the venue, so we kind of have free range of the date, if you know what I mean, like a backyard wedding.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot to think about. You don't realize when you get engaged.
Speaker 1: Well, you think you have free range, but it all depends on what kind of vendors you want at your backyard?
Speaker 2: Is saying it free rain?
Speaker 3: Is it free rain?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is free rain.
Speaker 2: Oh, but you might have a great range in the back Yeah, a great range. All right. Saturday August seventeenth, don't do it. It's gonna be busy.
Speaker 1: Super moon and that's Savey's birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so don't book don't do the wedding then. And Saturday August twenty fourth, these are the most eight twenty four to twenty fourth, these are the most popular dates for weddings next year. So the venues are gonna be tough.
Speaker 5: You know, venues are booked up already a year in advance. Like if you go to a venue they say, oh we can't do twenty twenty four, we can do twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: That's the whole point. If this morning hack, Yeah, that's what I just went through. Yeah, but that's why you're gonna do it in Robbie's backyard or your y'all's backyard. Correct, all right, today's quote if them not choosing you forced you to finally choose yourself, you win. Think about it, right, get over it, and then you get over with the heartbreak, and then you win. Just FM headlines with Sicony Well.
Speaker 1: Ginger is going to have more info on that fire in Encino coming up in just a bit. But you know, the Highland Fire in Riverside County has been fully contained a week after that blaze broke out. It burned just about twenty four hundred acres. Public transit users should prepare as Metrolink plans for day's long closure next month due to maintenance in order to allow workers to clean and repair trains and also upgrade the regional real network. Metrolink trains will be out of service from December twenty sixth through the twenty ninth. Courtney Kardashian has welcomed her fourth child and first with husband Travis Barker, whom she married back in May of twenty twenty two. Sources confirmed she was born Saturday and his name is Rocky thirteen Barker. Big Be Mountains snow season is officially under, with evening temperatures dropping into the twenties last week. Big Bear Snow Play will be open daily for two being from ten am to four pm. Glow two Bean sessions will start later this month on November twenty fourth, around Thanksgiving, and we'll continue each Friday. Saturday and Holiday from five pm to nine pm. I love that it's this time of year. Officially on air with Ryan.
Speaker 2: Seacrest, Vanessa, good morning, how are you hi?
Speaker 7: I'm good than yourself.
Speaker 2: We're just interested in hearing about this. So you met a guy in a dating app and the guy said something weird? Did he text it or say it?
Speaker 8: He texted?
Speaker 4: What do you say?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was a suck.
Speaker 2: Okay, what did he say that was weird?
Speaker 7: He said, he just made a comment about my body. He basically said what he would do to me and my body. Oh, and it just, you know, it felt uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, yeah, seems a little aggressive, doesn't it unless.
Speaker 1: It's you're into him.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm into him, but I'm not trying to be, you know, on that level yet.
Speaker 2: No, he needs to hold back ye subtlety, you know.
Speaker 7: But it feels like, I don't know, this has been like my experience like lately, it feels like I don't know, like everybody's just on that mindset. Just it's hard to find somebody that's actually looking for more.
Speaker 2: Here's the question. Now, he said that, is it enough to make you not go out with him?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 7: Well, you see that's the thing. I like, I really like I was feeling him up until that point. I like kind of want to stop talking to him. But then it's like, okay, should I just let that be the reason why I you know, don't see if there's something there.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to tell you what I think. I think it's a red flag, and I think it happened so you'd feel this way so you don't go out with him because he's not going to work out. That's what I think. I think their universe gave you this red flag, clear red flag, so you could say not for me, not for me.
Speaker 7: You're probably right, like I do tend to like whenever, like, okay, I questioned it is it a red flag? Or okay, let me just see if there's something there, and then that's where you know it starts to go wrong.
Speaker 2: I think this is a clear sign that you're not supposed to go out with him.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I hate to say it, but I feel, yeah, you got the egg already.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's true. I appreciate your input.
Speaker 2: Of course any time. But I said, thanks for calling, right, I mean, that's especially that kind of egg might that just feels unco if you're feeling uncomfortable before you even go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you feel uncomfortable or disrespected and you're not into it, then that's yeah Red Flag.
Speaker 2: Never had that happen to me.
Speaker 1: Unless if she was into it, right.
Speaker 2: Well, I've never had that happen to me.
Speaker 1: Rights been turned off? Oh something about your body? No, I have, but it's been later in the relationship, I mean.
Speaker 2: In the early way earlier, no one says that's just like unless you're like on that level of sense of humor or no.
Speaker 3: But also the dating apps just make it just kind of this.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the other thing. The guys don't even know her yet. Back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't get experience so much texting early on Big.
Speaker 2: Red Flag, Big Red Flag. All right, we're getting into a Ryan's roses in just a minute. She needs our help to find out uf there and love. We will definitely do our best for that. But I was, you know, we love a list here, pizza, We'll have a food list here. Actually, best in and out burgers in Sunday, California. How many in and out burgers have you been to?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 9: Are?
Speaker 2: I did a little looking. There are two hundred and ninety four in and out burgers in California, and they asked to Reddit for the best ones, because they're really not. If you look at the not all the same. The scale, the size, the configuration of the parking and the driver is all the same.
Speaker 1: It's the lines. I sat forty five minutes last Saturday with the kids in the car because Michael's got the broken foot at home.
Speaker 3: Some of the longer, the one on Lankersham.
Speaker 2: Some longer lines because there is more lane for a line inside the parking space area.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. We went through like all the things. We basically came to the conclusion that Maxon might have a in and out themed birthday party next year.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: And then ASA was like, well, then what party you am I gonna have next year? I don't want any in and out birthday.
Speaker 2: Part Oh no, to have a different Gorilla Taco birthday party. All right. So, if you're new to LA or you're an aficionado, here are the top three in and out burgers in the LA area. They say Lax, which is the one at Lincoln and Sepulvida. You've probably seen that if you've traveled. It's basically everybody's first impression. When they get to La they head up to Pulvida. It's very busy. So when people visit that, I've got to taste an in and out burger, That's where they go because the first one that they see or on their way out, they didn't do it yet. They got to stop buying their way out and get one interesting to go. So that's why it's very busy. But the line does move super fast. Okay, okay, we used to move it in fast. Baldwin Park one of the best locations for in and out off the ten of Francisquito. The first ever in and out was in Baldwin Park. That one's gone, but this one is known for being really really really super over the top friendly. Oh I love.
Speaker 1: I mean they're all everyone's friendly at all in and outs I feel.
Speaker 2: The other best of the top three in and out burger locations is one in Bellflower off the ninety one. This one is reportedly the line always flies. One user said, no matter how busy it is, they have never waited for more than fifteen minutes. Oh wow, Why let's you should get the people at the one near you to call Bellflower and find out how they do that, train them, Just train them. Also getting good reviews passed Ena Glendale, Honorable mentioned, Westlake Village, Okay their best in and out locations one two point seven Kiss FM. We're gonna start Ryan's roses. If you're gonna miss any portion of this, it will be featured in our podcast later today at on aer with Ryan Seacrest, where each to your podcast guys. It says we're separated. He moved out over the weekend after saying he needs to find himself. The fear is he wants to sleep with another woman, but since we are separated, it would not be cheating. I don't expect him to send me the roses, but if he sends him to someone else, I'm filing for divorce.
Speaker 3: It skills risky.
Speaker 1: This is like the clarification that she needs.
Speaker 2: That's what she's saying. Yeah, let me grab Lydia North Hollywood, So Lydia, thanks for coming on. Let's I just want to retrace our steps here. As we understand it, he needed separation to go find himself. What did he mean by going to find himself? What was going on with him?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean it's a lot, but we're we're separated. Right, but like you know, it's so.
Speaker 2: Hold on your fear. Is he put you on a whold essentially to go see if there's grass greener, and you want to know if that's yeah, and you want to know if if that's the case, he's going to send the flowers to somebody else not you, because you guys are separating, right, what was the problem in your relationship? Like why are you getting into the separation phase?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, okay, it wasn't it wasn't totally out of blue, right for about like six months, we've been fighting all the time, but I've also been suspicious there is someone else. And it was just like little things Ryan like on his laptop in the middle of the night, or lots of phone calls from blocked numbers, and I never found evidence, but it like led to a lot of fighting with him blaming my jealousy and like paranoia. He seemed to like initiate almost all the fights, and he even refused to go to couples counselane when I suggested it, you know, typical like wasting money, you know, what do they know? That kind of stuff. So finally, like I guess late last week he said he thought we should have this trial separation. Honestly, he didn't give me much of a choice. You know, he moved in with his friend on Saturday. But I think this separation, as we said, is simply like this opportunity to pursue someone else, like guilt free, and like if that doesn't work out, then we can reconcile and I'll never find out. So that is exactly why I want to offer him the roses, like I know he won't send them to me, but if he sends them to someone else like Ryan, I know I was right and I will file for divorce.
Speaker 2: So Lydia, I just need you to say, at this stage, Ryan, you have my permission to call and then your husband's name on Kiss FM.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, okay, Ryan, you have my permission to call on Kiss FM.
Speaker 2: I're gonna do it right now. Be very quiet. Let's see we can find out and then we'll tell him he's on the air. But stay quiet until we do that.
Speaker 9: Okay, good luck, Okay, Thanks?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi is this Taylor?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is sim Hi Taylor.
Speaker 1: My name is Gloria. I'm calling from NoHo District Flowers. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 4: I'm fine now about yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Thank you so much for asking. We're actually new to the area. We're on Lankershim and we deliver all over the valley and LA and we're offering a promotion for local residents. And since you live in the area, it's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like. I don't need any cash or info from you. These would be flowers that would be sent out today by lunchtime to anybody that you'd like. They are free, like I said, on any credit card info or anything like that, just the name of the person that you want to send them to in a note. And then we hope that if you like our arrangements you come back as a customer.
Speaker 4: Wow, Okay, I almost didn't pick up. You do this?
Speaker 6: You do this just to like get the word out about your business.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I said, we just came here and we're trying to spread the word and hopefully if you like our arrangements, you can leave us a Yelp review or stop in one day and actually order some flowers. But for now, we do this about once a week and trying to get the word out.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, sure, Yeah, I'll take them.
Speaker 1: Okay, who do you want to send them to? What's their name?
Speaker 6: So her name is Jasmine, but just put Jazzy ja zz.
Speaker 1: Y okay, and then what do you like to put on the card?
Speaker 6: You should put just making sure you don't forget about me before this weekend?
Speaker 2: Okay, Taylor, your voice is being broadcast on the radio, and we have your technically your wife on the line, Lydia. Taylor, who is Jasmine?
Speaker 6: Hold on? Hold on?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Lydia would like to know the same thing. So you're asking the right questions. Who is Jasmine? Why are you sending roses to or saying just making sure you don't forget about me before this weekend? If indeed you're supposed to be separated to work on yourself, as you told your wife. So can you explain that your wife, your wife, Lydia? Your wife, Lydia is here, Lydia, tell him you're here.
Speaker 4: Hire no tailor.
Speaker 9: Hi, Taylor, I've actually been researching divorce attorneys and you will be hearing one from in the next twenty four to forty eight hours.
Speaker 6: So there you got hold hold on, slow down, What are you talking about, Lydia? We're separated, right, it's why did you say it across the other women while we're separated?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: Come on, okay, I know who Jazzy is.
Speaker 6: You worked in my office, you idiot.
Speaker 9: She will confirm that you two have been seeing each other for as long as before this weekend. So that is cheating. That is cheating, like the definition. I'm done. I want to divorce.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, Taylor.
Speaker 2: Office, Taylor, why in your view were you separated? What was the reason for your separation?
Speaker 6: That is none of your business exactly, but what was it?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 6: I don't I don't know what's going on here. I don't like that she is pulling this kind of start like this, we.
Speaker 2: Split up, But Lydia was the deal in your separation that you allowed to see other people?
Speaker 9: Allow but like this not really like obviously they've been together before that and this is all his planned.
Speaker 2: So Taylor, when did you start your vibe with Jasmine?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Why do I have to answer to you long enough for her to have a nickname?
Speaker 6: Yeah? For real, you know what I am. I'm sick of this, Lydia.
Speaker 2: I'm guy, I just gotta stopped for a second.
Speaker 6: You're paranoia Taylor and Lydia.
Speaker 2: If you're separated, why not just go ahead and get divorced. It doesn't sound like there's any love here. No, like I think you just need to follow through.
Speaker 9: I'm not paranoid. You just sent her a dozen roses. Okay, I'm going to actually hang up right now. I have to attorneys to call, and that you will be paying for one thousand percent.
Speaker 6: Okay, you want a divorce, you want to divorce Lydia, that's fine. You do what you gotta do, but that is on you.
Speaker 2: Okay, you want to stay with Lydia, now you're with Jasmine.
Speaker 1: You're the one that's cheating.
Speaker 2: I'm confused.
Speaker 6: I did not ask for this. Okay, I'm gonna hang up. I'm done.
Speaker 9: Ryan, thank you so much, but thank you for your time, and go to hell.
Speaker 2: Taylor. Yeah, okay, I think and Taylor go to hell. No, I don't want to take it the wrong way. It's you, she said, thank you to you. It could be confusing, all right, let's go back to Ryan's roses. Both Lydia and Taylor seemed very upset about the situation. Right, So, whatever happened in their marriage, they got separated, He or she told us he was going to work on himself during that separation, but she also said that they were allowed to see other people during that separation. Once that starts in a separation, it's hard to go back. Even though I felt like she thought maybe if he didn't send the flowers to somebody else, she might want to go.
Speaker 1: Back with him, because he told her, I'm moving out this weekend because I need to find myself. I need a soul search.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 2: But to us, he said, you Lydia made me do this.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm totally we don't, but I'm confused. I just think that once they got separated, they were on the path to finalize.
Speaker 1: For sure, there's definitely no love there.
Speaker 2: And he sent the roses to a woman that she works with named Jasmine, so she's upset about that too.
Speaker 1: Just making sure you don't forget about me before this weekend.
Speaker 2: But I'm curious to know about separations. You know, how often do they go all the way and how often do they go back? I don't know. I wonder, especially if you say you can see other people.
Speaker 1: And she did tell us they were fighting for six months.
Speaker 2: So Wendy, you're in South Kate, you heard this. What's your view?
Speaker 8: I think, Okay, yes they're separated, but they like just separated. It's so soon. I think this is really clever by Lydia, and I cannot wait to people to blow up in his face because I mean, come on, if Jazzy rejects him, he was just going to go right back to Lendia. So honestly, I really hope Jazzy does reject him.
Speaker 2: Well, at this point, it sounded like Taylor is fully into the other woman, right, so.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, exactly, But still I really hope that this other woman sort of realizes what's happening and throws it right back in the face.
Speaker 2: All Right, Wendy, thanks for listening to us. All Right, here's the fact. Here's the stat. Eighty seven percent of couples who legally separate eventually get a divorce. And that's where they're going. Very few come back together. That makes total sense. All right. Ryan's Roses, Mondays and Thursdays here. If you miss any of it, it's on our podcast on air Throwing Seacrest wherever you get your podcast on air with Ryan Seacread. Sleep is just as important as a healthy eating plan. What else as healthy, good exercise, and one of the ways that we were all taught as kids to fall asleep before fallens, before all the different devices. If you can't fall asleep at night, count sheep, not mongoose, not puma. But now I guess they're saying no, don't count sleep.
Speaker 1: Experts say no, absolutely not. It doesn't work. It might even take longer to finally rest if you count sheep.
Speaker 2: So why this breaking news?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: Basically, what you're supposed to do is go on a mental walk if you're having a restless time going to bed. So if you're sitting there tossing and turning, and I think we've all been there, right, your mind is racing and you can't fall asleep. I tried this last night, you guys, and let me tell you it worked.
Speaker 2: What did you do on a mental get your head to go?
Speaker 1: So this is what you do. You're supposed to think about a walk that you know very well.
Speaker 2: Okay, actually go on the walk mental walk time.
Speaker 3: I thought you meant, just like, for your mental peace, go on a walk.
Speaker 1: Help this child.
Speaker 5: I was like, well, that sounds counter to getting out of bed, getting your feet cold, walking.
Speaker 3: Around the house a mental mental.
Speaker 2: Walk, all right, So you have to picture it, so you take your mind out of all.
Speaker 1: Those stars you're laying there. It's almost like meditation, right, so you you visualize it, but it has to be very detail oriented. You have to picture yourself leaving the house, locking the door, walking down your steps, going down you like, really leaving your house. So I I kid you not. I was so detailed with my walk. I barely made it down my street and I was already asleep. So I was trying on my mental walk. I was trying to get down my street and go into this little like hiking drop on my house that like I know very well. And I didn't even make it down my street before I was asleep. It was very impressive. I was like, so I woke up this morning and I was like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, it worked. It worked. So wait, so could I forget lee mask? Could I just automatically, you know, zap myself to the beach.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you love walking the board walk or the strand in Manhattan Beach or like wherever, like wherever your great place that you love to walk, running canyon you know once you park, like you know, like your place that you love that is your mental walk.
Speaker 2: What if I'm out on my walk and I passed tubs mentally like he's on a walk too, would that be weird?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Whatever, you startle your wake you guys, you're on a walk at the same time because you can't sleep.
Speaker 3: Fine, And what if there's like a dog barking, like, well, you have to.
Speaker 2: I guess you've kind of got to control your thoughts A little bit is a little bit. Yeah, I think it's a great idea. I'm going to try it. And there are also those walks that, like when you're on the traamill they show you those videos of a walk around. Yeah, maturing those my work too.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. It was so nice. I had a great sleep.
Speaker 2: I slept so wild.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to wake up this morning.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to come to work so well, I didn't well mab as shorter walk Nathan, good morning, How are you morning?
Speaker 4: I'm good ish?
Speaker 2: How about I'm good more than ish, But I could be ished some days too, I got it. So you have a dilemma about a coworker. What's the issue?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's part of the reason why I'm feeling only good ish today. So there's this girl that I work with and I have a pretty big crush on her. I work as a teacher, we're both we're both teachers, and I just, you know, I'm I'm not sure whether or not I should ask her out, Like is that is it appropriate? You know, I'm just some some of my co workers are saying that it is, and others are saying that it's not, because you know, it's the workplace romance.
Speaker 2: That's going to be that's going to be, like the answer. No matter who you focus group on that question, butt, you're gonna get some of those responses. We both ways. The thing is, you know, if you do work with this person and you don't have a lot of other socializing, then odds are you going to meet and have a connection with somebody you work with? Right? Yeah, is there a policy? Is there any school policy against it?
Speaker 4: I don't think so as long as it's consensual.
Speaker 1: But what's the vibe that you're getting back from this person?
Speaker 4: I don't know. It's kind of like it's flirty, but like kind of loose loosely flirty. Like they're a little older than me, so they kind of treaty, they call me like, oh, you're just a daby sometimes, you know, but it's kind of like in a fun, flirty way. I'm just yeah, she's yeah. It's it's complicated.
Speaker 2: Do you Are you sure she feels the same way about you? Are you worried about that too?
Speaker 4: I'm I'm worried about that too. I'm kind of getting that vibe because you know, we work closely together. Sometimes we're both mass teachers, so we're always you know, sharing notes, talking about assignments with each other, so we spend a lot of time with each other.
Speaker 2: Nathan. My guidance on this is you, since you do work together, and it could be really super uncomfortable for everyone at school if it didn't go right. You don't want to guess on this. You want to know that she's kind of feeling the same way you do. Now, how you get there? I have no idea, but I don't think this is one where you take the leap of faith and the risk in it not knowing if she feels the same way reciprocally reciprocally, which is hard to say, you know what I mean, Nathan, So you might need to give this a few more beats to read the situation. Read the room before you make the leap.
Speaker 1: I think so too, because you don't want to risk your job or the awkwardness every day at work.
Speaker 2: Will that work, Nathan, I think that works.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And thanks for reaching out to us with this. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Good luck with school this year.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I feel like at the workplace, you got to know. Yeah, like if it's out in another circle, you could just go with your gut. But I don't know, you can't. There's just too much at steak there. Yep.
Speaker 5: Your horoscope did say that people who are going to be coming to you for a lot of advice see every day. I'm just saying it might be a little amped up this week.
Speaker 2: All I'm ready for it, Okay, I'll try and do my best. A lot of restaurants have secret menus, and you know, when it's a staple in a certain region, a lot of people talk about it. They post it up on TikToker, like.
Speaker 3: A puppuccino at Starbucks.
Speaker 2: Well, that I did not know about.
Speaker 1: Really, that's the only one I know about.
Speaker 2: But do you know there are more so a lot of talk on TikTok right now about a McDonald's breakfast burger if you come right when they switch from breakfast to lunch, a breakfast burger. Do you know about the breakfast burger? Yeah, the breakfast burger McMuffin. No, it's a breakfast burger like they're they're switching meals and they'll merge the two for you for if you are in the know. Now. It also turns out a lot of restaurants have these. It's for your dog. You tough to know word, so you'd mentioned the Strawbucks puppaccino. It's free. It's whipped cream in an espresso cup for your dog to slurp. If your dog is cool with dary and sugar. Good. Now Georgia would get sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I don't know. I don't ever given that to my dogs.
Speaker 2: No. I love that people want to feed Georgia all the time. But things, I'm afraid she's gonna splash out of her you know, rear.
Speaker 3: Sonny does too.
Speaker 2: Cheese, I can't.
Speaker 3: No, she's sensitive, well.
Speaker 2: Of course cheese, all right. Next, there's an in and out pop patty. Do you know about that?
Speaker 1: I didn't know about this because once we got the dogs in the car when we went through in and out and they when they were taking our order, they offered they were like, you guys want to get some patties for the dogs?
Speaker 2: Were like, no, for the dogs, for us, because I'll say for the dogs, we're paying for us. You know, it's really just plain unseasoned burger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some patties take it.
Speaker 2: Next, Dairy Queen has a secret dog menu and I'm that secret dog menue. Vanilla soft sir top with a dog biscuit. Again, I'd be worried to give it to Georgia, but it sounds really fun for the dog. Sprinkles Cupcakes has one yes, super cupcake with a yogurt frosting and a dog bone decoration on top. Problem with that is I might think that's for me.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes dog treats look incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got those for Sunny's birthday party.
Speaker 2: Georgia had a cake one time if there was a carrot cake.
Speaker 1: The twins eight dog treats at my parents' house once because my mom had them for her dog in a glass, little like cute bowl, and the twins didn't know they were just they were like one or no, they didn't. They were like two years old. And they were like, mom, why do you have these? Like it looks nice, so confusing, like that's how Lola eats her treats.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh gosh, oh, one more thing before we go. Who was the last time you wore a turtleneck? I think it's because of a romantic night? Wow, probably like nineteen ninety eight turn Neck recently. Yeah, wasn't they have a vampire night one night and someone had one on here?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: We did? Is that you? Yeah? Okay, well I.
Speaker 3: Were turtle next a lot.
Speaker 1: I have like a half one.
Speaker 2: I can't do this show in a turtle next.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this show is hard to do, this show.
Speaker 2: But other shows, like a podcast, so much easier, so much easier.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: We're back tomorrow with a second date update. Tune in for that and more of those sold out jingle ball tickets for cented by Capita one. Sisney's got you to eleven I do. Thanks, everybody, have a good day, Bye bye. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow