Speaker 1: Why don't I hear anything?
Speaker 2: You're the one who has a whole control board in front of you. Hello, Hello, Hello, we can hear you.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're better now. How come I don't. I don't like when the screen's like this. I need to I want Danielle and you at the same time. Gallery. Yeah, I just see my name though. How come I can't see me? I want to see me.
Speaker 2: You have to click the video at the bottom. You have to click start video. Oh there you are.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, gen X are here, brand new with zoom thing.
Speaker 2: We've done this like three different times already, I.
Speaker 1: Know, and we do it every day on the show. So hold on, I have to play something to make it official.
Speaker 2: Is this is Serial Wheelers?
Speaker 1: Daniel You're not supposed to talk during the thing, because then you know, Hey, guys, Oh, hi, Scott, This welcome to Serial Killers this episode one eleven. I'm Scotty be over here. You could say it's something now, who are you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, Hi, I'm Andrew. I'm in this panel over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and our special co host once again.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Danielle. I'm in this panel over here.
Speaker 1: Hi, Danielle by I'm here in the city Andrew Danielle both in New Jersey. Andrews he is still in the billiards room, and Danielle is in her kitchen today.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you see my natural hair color? Look?
Speaker 1: I can't even tell it all looks the same.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. It's Preston's hair color. How funny is that it's my youngest son's hair color. No, it's like a very light, light light brown, almost a dark blonde. How about that?
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 2: I do? I think you should let it grow out. I would like to see.
Speaker 3: It, but yeah, that's not happening.
Speaker 1: How long will that take?
Speaker 3: My hair grows pretty fast. Look how long it is already?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah for me, that's long, So I might I might let it grow, though I haven't decided.
Speaker 1: Andrew, your natural hair color showing through as well, thank you? Yeah, you need a haircut so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm waiting on one, all right. I'm just gonna let it, let it go.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm in a hurry today because I have an interview with news Day Newspapers, So let's get going.
Speaker 2: God, what's that so important?
Speaker 1: Yes, they want to talk to me about how coupons and savings have are different now during the pandemic.
Speaker 2: I hate everything about what you just said. Let's just get to eating cereal. Why are you rubbing your temples? I'm just I'm I'm yeah, let's just go Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, today is Friday, and this is another completely listener supplied serial episode. So if you please take out baggies one through three.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, we're gonna have time to do all three because you're so important and have an interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can just bang them out. It's okay, So I'll interview you know.
Speaker 2: What well, because if I had to do this, he would be like, oh my god, you completely have disrespected me.
Speaker 1: Well you did, I heard you? Did? You already delayed this episode by ten minutes, and I yelled at you.
Speaker 2: By the ways, I had a phone call for my job, which you completely just ignore every time and then make fun of me and send me text messages throughout the week saying what are you doing today? What did you do? Meanwhile, you sit in New York to go press a couple buttons for four hours? But have you chalked the pool cubes yet today? Yes? I did before so you could see him.
Speaker 1: Do you use the blue chalk cubes or what color is your chalk cabs are red?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You have all only the upper echellance uses red. It's very hard to get.
Speaker 2: Of course, I don't know where you got that from.
Speaker 3: Scotty. Can we talk about what we did today?
Speaker 1: What do we do today?
Speaker 2: Oh? Look, so I sent.
Speaker 3: Scotty a picture that was taken one year ago in a couple of days, and it's a picture of his belly and he was jiggling his belly. So he sent me a new picture of his actually much thinner belly, and he and he put little circles on it, he drew on it, and he sent me an updated picture of his naked belly.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the one you sent me. I also had a face on it, but it was penned so you couldn't really see it. So that's why. Yeah, I did it in sharpy today.
Speaker 3: Thank you much.
Speaker 1: All right, So, since Danielle technically you're the guest, would you like to do Cereal one, two or three? To start?
Speaker 3: Oh? I get you know what. I am going to go with Cereal two.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're gonna go with two. This one probably looks a little familiar to you. This is actually a leftover from the last two episodes. This is a Millville knockoff from our listener Jamie, who sent them all to us.
Speaker 2: This is cocoa peanut butter puff. It looks not at all related to Reese's Peanut Butter No, not at all.
Speaker 1: So this is gonna be your good This is going to be your Reese's Puffs knockoff here. Now, my milk is on the verge of turning, so mine is still Yeah, mine's is May twenty third as well, but it's starting.
Speaker 3: To smell Oh mine too a little bit.
Speaker 1: I feel like that is not lasting as long nowadays.
Speaker 2: The organic wal milk that we bought from wherever this is from the Wellesley Farms doesn't expire until June twentieth.
Speaker 1: I believe those farms are located in Pennsylvania. Huh, very famous Wellesley Farms. All right, let's just let's bang this out here, ready, one, two, three. It tastes identical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm a fan. This is a five bowl to me. Now.
Speaker 1: They taste very similar to the Millville Peanut butter and Jelly puffs because same company. They're just a little bit cocoa instead of jelly.
Speaker 2: I like them, Oh, I like them. Yeah, five bows because they taste identical to the recent peanut butter puffs.
Speaker 1: Four bowls because they're not completely identical, but they're close. So four balls over here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to give it four bowls.
Speaker 2: I will say the toothpaste that I used before I started this, why would you do that? I you know, I did it, and then afterwards I said to myself, Wow, that was really stupid.
Speaker 3: Any minute, This just shows me that you just got up at a time eleven o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I was actually up look at his hair forty and then I just, you know, brush my teeth after I have breakfast, so you know, I walk around with some stak morning breath. And then I yeah, I.
Speaker 1: So what you got up super early so you could fix all the platform problems with this podcast? Is that what you were doing?
Speaker 2: Yes? I did that. I send the horoscopes, I send the National Day I also make sure that you send anybody needs anything. I'm up. So I'm up at five forty So hey, Scott, guess what what I go f yourself?
Speaker 1: I'm up at three p fifty, so you know you're very my god.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm up at three forty nine, so therefore I do so much more.
Speaker 1: Okay, Andrew, what uh? Which one would you like to do next?
Speaker 2: I think Newsday's calling. You should go on the phone with them.
Speaker 1: Shut up, Andrew, Andrew. Oh, look at Andrew on his phone? Can I take a picture? How do I take a picture? Quick?
Speaker 3: I don't know how it got so silent because one phone?
Speaker 1: You want to do that one?
Speaker 3: Red?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I don't know why it's red. That's weird. I don't know who sent us this one.
Speaker 1: My apologies because I took it out of the box or the envelope or whatever, and I didn't mark down who sent it. But this is another nature's path environ kids Cereal. We've done choco chimps, We've done leap and lemurs, and now it's time for cheetah chumps.
Speaker 2: Did I just say one thing about them? And this is the nastiest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: They're stuck together.
Speaker 2: Look at this clump.
Speaker 1: Ooh, you got a globule of cereal there?
Speaker 2: That's that's let me think one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight nine. There's ten pieces stuck together.
Speaker 1: Well, then that's a bunch of berries because this is berry blast organic Cheetah chumps cereal.
Speaker 2: This is Cheatah poop, not Cheetah chomps.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll find out. So they also, we haven't done yet Panda Puffs, Amazon Flakes, Gorilla Munch, Koala Crisp, Jungle Munch, and their newest turtle Splash, So those will be coming soon.
Speaker 3: When don't we do?
Speaker 1: We'll do panda poops pretty soon.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is the taste supposed to be? Because it's berries, it's berry.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's probably gonna taste like flowers.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: No, the the Environ Kids series, they've been pretty good. The U leap at Levers was also, what are you doing? Stop eating? Well?
Speaker 3: Yogurty smells nasty.
Speaker 1: Doesn't It smells like a fresh berry in what world?
Speaker 2: What fresh berries have you been smelling this world?
Speaker 1: Delicious? Driscles raspberry, it smells like No, it does not.
Speaker 2: You're on the Driscolls board. That's why you had to use dress. They don't pay me.
Speaker 3: By the way, do you know what I have to do after we use the bag? I have to write the word done on each bag so that my kids know that they can now eat out of this bag of cereal.
Speaker 2: Hey, Preston, because say I.
Speaker 3: Have so many bags of cereal that I don't want them to use, the ones that we haven't done yet, so that I still because I don't want us to be recording. And I go to get a bag of cereal we haven't done.
Speaker 1: And I always send you a little extra because I know you appreciate it, and it doesn't go to waste. Andrew just tosses it in the dumpster. Hi, here we go, wa cheetah chops.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have a special guest who's entering. Hold on, this is awful. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: No, I don't really like to use.
Speaker 3: No, this is awful.
Speaker 2: You don't mind them. Well, my tastes like the soup at the bottom of a garbage can. Oh, this does not taste like the bottom of a garbage It's like there.
Speaker 1: She is Diamond Hot Diamond.
Speaker 2: Diamond said she wanted to join Diamond.
Speaker 1: You can't eat any of this.
Speaker 3: The plan was for me to just pop in after you started.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold On, stop, stop stop.
Speaker 3: Millennial.
Speaker 1: No, it's Garrett. Garrett's interrupting a podcast even digitally, Diamond, I can't hear you.
Speaker 2: This sucks. I'm gonna have to edit this. I hate it. I love you, though, Well, I'm leaving anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, thank you for stopping. Bye. We love you.
Speaker 3: He hasn't changed, Diamond, aren't you glad? He hasn't changed a bit.
Speaker 1: I love you though, I love you.
Speaker 2: Bye bye.
Speaker 1: I have a great day.
Speaker 3: Love you, Diamond.
Speaker 2: I give this three bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, no, it tastes like pol piri or pot peiri or what.
Speaker 2: It tastes like a yogurt flavor.
Speaker 3: No it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a fruit like yogurt bowl and a spoon.
Speaker 3: I give it a spoon.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's rude. It tastes like yogurt.
Speaker 1: Andrew, the second you put it in your mouth, you said no, So it's rude that Daniel gave it a spoon. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. When you go back and edit this, I never said that.
Speaker 1: Yes you did, you said no.
Speaker 2: Okay, not say that, but nice try jam all right? Well, Jan, yeah, it's from the Brady Bunch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't understand what that even means.
Speaker 2: This internet meme? Do you know what a meme is? Do I have to explain what a meme is to you? Do we really have to do this on a podcast about cereal. What's a meme? Yeah, exactly. Well, I enjoyed these. If you're going to send me the box, I would eat these.
Speaker 1: I will send you the box.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That'll be in your next creepy unmarked package.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. I always look forward to.
Speaker 1: That, I know because I put a surprise inside everyone, just like a box of cracker Jack.
Speaker 3: Yes, you do all right.
Speaker 1: Bag number three. Let me tell you the backstory here. Andrew's top with the face. You're not You don't have to do anything yet. Just wait, I'm going to tell you the story here. So, Danielle, this brand of cereal is from the UK oh okay. We were first made aware of this brand of cereal by the Jonas Brothers manager Greg because he told us that he loves Jordan's Country Crisp Strawberry cereal and he wanted to come on the show with us. So I did buy a box of it, and it's sitting in the cereal sack and we're awaiting Greg from the Jonas Brothers to come do it with us when we can when this is all over, because I don't want to do it over Zoom or Skyper. I just don't think it'd be the same. So in the meantime a listener Aphrodite sent it to us. Not that one, though, This one is Jordan's Country Crisp with flame raisins.
Speaker 2: Oh so those big.
Speaker 1: Giant raisins are flame raisins. I don't know what the difference is. There must be some crazy British thing, but.
Speaker 2: It's a flame raisins.
Speaker 1: They're big and plump, They're very big, the best raisins you can never have. Country Crisp also comes in fruit and nut, super berry raspberries, chunky nuts, crisp, honey and nut, crisp, chocolate and simply so maybe we'll get some more of those one of these days. And Jordan's also makes porridge, but port is not a cereal, so we'll never eat that, all right.
Speaker 2: Parridge, oatmeal, you name it.
Speaker 1: He's not doing it, Scotty's shaking it.
Speaker 3: You've got to shake your botts taking it.
Speaker 1: I mean it looks like a giant cashew nut in there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that I don't know what that chunk is.
Speaker 2: It does not look all that appetizing there.
Speaker 3: I said it like crackling oat bran, but a little bit lighter.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look anything like crackling oat bran. Crackling oapran are giant squares.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, this is going to be interesting. I just want to know what a flame and raisin.
Speaker 1: Is about to find out. Ready, here we go. It's interesting. Tastes like a raw oatmeal raisin cookie. Yes, right, very nutty, Andrew?
Speaker 2: What is that face?
Speaker 1: What's the matter, Andrew? It just tastes like a healthy, organic oatmeal raisin cookie.
Speaker 2: That's what I get clumpy instantly. It's like chewing cookie. Though. I don't think it's all I do. I give this one bowl, Gotti.
Speaker 3: I think that this is the size of raisins that should be in raisin brand.
Speaker 1: I agree with some sugar on it, that'd be perfect. How do you say three balls in British?
Speaker 3: Three bowls?
Speaker 1: Three balls here?
Speaker 2: I don't like this?
Speaker 1: What are you thinking, Danielle?
Speaker 3: I like it? Three bowls.
Speaker 1: It's good, good. I can't wait to do this.
Speaker 2: Three balls are ready? Don't you remember that? No? That was me? No, No, she did it too, she said it right before. And then you said what is that in British? And then I said it? Are you Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what's going on. I've had a headache all morning.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I don't miss that, I will say, your hypochondriac. Ways, I don't miss coming in and every day hearing about your new ailment of the week.
Speaker 1: I just have had a headache today, that's all. There's nothing wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh if I were there, it would be please no one talk to me, please, I can't focus. My brain hurts you guys.
Speaker 1: By the way, look I cleaned up.
Speaker 2: That's cleaning up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, organized, Look all the boxes are gone.
Speaker 2: How are all the boxes gone? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, the boxes that were on the handcloxes.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I actually have a place to sit when I come back.
Speaker 1: Well not really, because they're all under your desk now see.
Speaker 2: Oh oh thank you.
Speaker 3: How's your sash at home, Scottie. Are you do you still have a lot of supplies or are you running low?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure the newsday reporter will ask me that today, so I'll give you a sneak peek. I'm probably probably at about half capacity. I need to restock. But the problem is things really are not on sale any workers. Stores don't have to put things on sale because people are just buying everything I know.
Speaker 3: Do you know I had to I was so desperate for Lyesol. I went on eBay and I paid twenty dollars forak can of lysyl.
Speaker 2: That's just ridiculous. All can'tez Now.
Speaker 3: I need Clorox wipes. I have none left.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm gonna do. Do do do?
Speaker 3: Do one box of those Clorox wipes.
Speaker 1: I'll send it to you. Can you Yeah, in your next cereal package, I'll send you some Clorox wipes. You're welcome, Although I do find the lyeshol wipe are much better quality. The clarox ones kind of tear in half when you pull them out, and they're not quite as thick. But I'll send them to you.
Speaker 3: I'll take anyone life soole Clorox. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I'm not picky, all right, no worries.
Speaker 1: And Andrew's just like me. I don't clean.
Speaker 2: Now it would be time for me to pull you and be like, oh, well, I didn't know this was the house cleaning show.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, so Andrew, you're gonna go back home soon, right to the city.
Speaker 2: Yep, Jersey City.
Speaker 3: Do you have enough supplies?
Speaker 2: Yes, I stucked up before I came home. So now it's just all sitting there.
Speaker 1: Are you concerned for the condition that your apartment will be in when you get there.
Speaker 2: I've gone back once or twice just to check up on it, just to quick like, oh, I do have an apartment and open the door, look around, flush the toilet. I haven't done that in two months.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're gonna have big rings around the toilet, huge rings.
Speaker 2: Gosh. Yeah, Well, I have a cleaning lady coming the next week.
Speaker 1: Oh excuse me, No, you can't let people in your house. You need to clean it yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need to. I've been cleaning mine myself. Oh it's fun, so much.
Speaker 2: Fun cleaning lady.
Speaker 1: A cleaning lady, I have a cleaning lady. Sounds so pretentious, it really does.
Speaker 3: But you know what, a lot of people have them nowadays.
Speaker 2: To be honest with them, we have them.
Speaker 3: It's not as.
Speaker 2: If we pay seventy bucks. You pay sixty bucks on like forty two boxes of groceries when you go to the store. I pay for every two weeks, three weeks for someone to come and just tidy up a little bit. It's not that pretentious, like you would say, Scott, it's more pretentious to buy everything that you buy and.
Speaker 3: A lot of places if you let them use your cleaning supplies, they will charge like seventy five dollars every two weeks to clean your apartment. It's not that bad.
Speaker 1: Well no, Well, I got to go because Governor Cuomo's a press conference is about to start and I never missed one.
Speaker 3: Ye watch it.
Speaker 2: So when you have you a big interview with Newsday, that's right, I got it.
Speaker 1: I got to wait for my phone ring. Thank you very much for listening. This has been serial Killers where we think inside the box, right, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, that is the greatest tagline ever. I'm so happy you thought of it.
Speaker 3: Don't forget your social.
Speaker 1: Tell everyone, yes, please follow us serial Killers PC that is serial with a C, and like and subscribe to us wherever you listen to podcasts. Sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not, right Andrews, if.
Speaker 2: It's not there, you need to just send us a message and all be on it and all start yelling at people.
Speaker 1: That's funny because they do send us messages and I let you know and you're like, it should be there. I fix the RDS. What does that stand for r S s Oh, yeah, you need to go home. You know what r DS is. RDS is the little readout on your radio in the car that says the name of the song.
Speaker 2: That's cool, Scott, all.
Speaker 1: Right, we got to go. Thank you so much for listening. We'll see you on Monday. Have a great weekend, Danielle. I believe you're going to be back on Monday, so thank you very much for taking the time to hang out with us. You're the best. I love you, Love you too, you till then crunch.
Speaker 2: Wait, we have to do a screenshot too, Go chalk those sticks one, two, three, good Thanks Andy.
Speaker 1: Hey, ye bye guys, talking love you by, nice you by