Speaker 1: It's your time to nominate a donkey of your own. Remember now, that's that's how they choose. Call in now eight hundred five eighty five one five one.
Speaker 2: Donkey of today for Friday, August twenty first is the people's donkey. You know, every Friday we open up the phone lines and allow you, the people to call in and give somebody the credit they deserve for being stupid.
Speaker 1: So call us right now, one hundred five day five, one oh five to one. Good morning. Who's this?
Speaker 3: This fight for Louisiana?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: What's that the DJM de Charlotte Manna guy?
Speaker 3: Yes, hollilariot.
Speaker 1: Who you want to get the biggest he Hart to Mike?
Speaker 5: I want to get a big biggest he Hart to trave Man somebody that electric company on charge basically, don't charge it when your rights are out for that damage.
Speaker 6: We staying in Louiana.
Speaker 5: So Katrina here after Katrina, we got a bill, we got on our bill, we got a storm. We gotta pay a strong tape.
Speaker 3: Fifteen years later, we're still paying it.
Speaker 5: Damn, I'm saying, so you don't actually head wasn't that right or out? But they're gonna charge you for the damage just that happened, and it's not your fault. So he protecting his company.
Speaker 1: Now they charged, so they'll basically hit you up later. That's what I thought too.
Speaker 2: I was that's yeah, okay, I thought maybe something changed, all right, that makes sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and straight up, well, I appreciate you for cleaning that up. Brother.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: Bid have a goal. You have a good day, good morning. Who's this JB? Some Texas JB. You want to get the biggest her to DJ envy. What if you do? He not in here to defend himself right now, but that's the best time to get you.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 7: Well, you know you just had that that man Stacey calls up there somewhere. All he likes to do is conspire and hire, and you got envy all the time.
Speaker 6: Man saying I've seen I seen instead of I saw that man be calling the floor. He caused the ground the floor. He calls outside on the on the floor. It's like, man, come on, like like Stacey's in. It's a naturally syndicated show. And DJ invY is my uh September third twin brother, you just have ag up there. September third is his birthday. I guess I've seen his birthday on September third. I just want my brothers to start speaking right well, then Captain University.
Speaker 1: But there's a reason we call Nvy Little Red Red. Okay, you know what Little Red is right, that's all.
Speaker 2: That's our breakfast club, no coded language. You know what Little Red Rered.
Speaker 6: Is right or what you're gonna tell me? So make sure I know you.
Speaker 1: Know you little Red? You got his little red helmet on.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Gotta gotta got gotta gotta hold his hand when we walk outside.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? I know what you mean, man, I know what. Oh that's all. That's all.
Speaker 6: I wish he was in there because I really want to ask him.
Speaker 5: Man, if when.
Speaker 3: Y'all had Gucci up.
Speaker 7: There, if he gave him an apology, because you know that very we'd be kind of sensitive.
Speaker 1: Did who give who an apology?
Speaker 6: This Gucci man give Envy an apology?
Speaker 1: Did Gucci old Nvy an apology? I don't know. Go get that's a good question. Go get invY, somebody go get in be real quick.
Speaker 2: I don't I forgot how that whole situation got resolved.
Speaker 1: But I don't think Gucci old n't be no apology. Why you want to get your own?
Speaker 2: No, not if you know the whole series of events in that situation.
Speaker 7: I don't know the whole things of events, but for the man of the Caldon man p and then and then come on the show, and you know, I mean, I.
Speaker 6: Know he said that he had some mental issues.
Speaker 7: I think I think my I think my Virgo brother needed an apology.
Speaker 2: No, I think there was a lot of miscommunication in that situation. But if you knew the whole chain of events, I don't think. I don't think either one of them owed each other in apology. I think both of them were justified in whatever their reactions reactions were.
Speaker 1: But more importantly, I'm glad it was all results mean to.
Speaker 7: Man and and and I'm I'm glad that brother is back on the right track.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, thank you for calling brother all right, man, you have a good one. Yes, sir, good morning. Who's this?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: This is Christopher Beckett from kith and Spot from KIF High School Academy.
Speaker 1: Hey, how are you, sir? Sounds like a young man.
Speaker 3: I am, I am I just turned eighteen from.
Speaker 1: Jen said okay, so you're z Yes.
Speaker 2: All right, I have an eighteen year old as well eighteen year old daughter. But who do you want to get biggest? He hat two, sir, I samous s miss.
Speaker 3: My assistant teacher from the school. We've had good times, bad times. Well, she is really a nicest person. This incredbly truth face, but that's it.
Speaker 1: I love how your mom is coaching you through this.
Speaker 3: This is a good disaster. Hello, beautiful people. I'm Miss Beckett. I teach at who goes to Kip High School. I teach at Kip Inspire. We're both located in the same building. Okay, yes, so this is my eighteen year old son. He's killing the game, you guys. So first I want to give a I know he said his assistant principal, but let me give a shout out to him. Because Chris is the poster child for kids. So his doctors told him at a young age he can't do X, Y and Z. He and now you're gonna be able to talk. He's never gonna be able to walk. The God has been such.
Speaker 4: An amazing guy that my son has been killing the game since kindergarten.
Speaker 3: He's number one in his class. Four point two GTA. I'm looking at more house and he's just doing this thing.
Speaker 1: And as a single.
Speaker 3: Mother, that's harsh.
Speaker 4: Charlemagne, I ain't gonna lie. But let me tell you something, miss young man.
Speaker 3: Please be all limits out for him, because he's everything, y'all.
Speaker 1: He is okay.
Speaker 4: So for any of your parents that's listening and your child has been diagnosed with any spectrum of autism, let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: When you do your job and you're dedicated and you're an advocate for your son, there is nothing that's gonna hold him back. So please do not believe what people say, because we serve a god that's gonna show you like they showed me with my son, that his journey is gonna be amazing because he's anchored.
Speaker 2: You know what's so interesting about autism? Like I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight, so I grew up you know, watching you.
Speaker 1: Know, you remember the movie rain Man. Even though they were autistic.
Speaker 2: I always knew that autistic people had special gifts. And even you know, watching people watching people my family who have autism, they have special gifts.
Speaker 1: They might be amazing at math or something.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, I don't know where there's this stereotype came in this era that people with autism were just like slow and numb like I've never felt.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and the quick to put our kids on medicine. Chris does all natural vitamins, exercise, and.
Speaker 1: I took him gluten.
Speaker 4: Free for the first eleven years of his life, so I don't believe in any of that. And as his mother and also a teacher, hey, we got this. But I just want to get my friend a shout out and.
Speaker 3: Let him know that he's amazing. He is what black excellence looks like.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: And then also I want to give a shout out to my entire Gift Inspire Academy here in Saint Louis, our admins and our teachers who were displaced. We moved to a whole new building. But let me tell you something. God is doing wonder here and these kids are test scores. Everything is coming up, and it's just going to be a good year for us.
Speaker 2: Man, let me tell you something. I love what you're talking about right now. I love the work that you're doing. I'm gonna buy you and your son lunch today. What's your what's you gotta cash up for? Something you got to cast your deal hold on.
Speaker 1: What's your cash.
Speaker 3: App it is dollar time, Diva D I v A uh huh o f O S design d E s I g N twenty.
Speaker 2: Six e E s I g N twenty sit ho. Let me make sure I got that right now, Diva. Michelle Lynn, that's you.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's me.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: I'm a buy you and your son lunch today.
Speaker 3: Man, okay, let's go the worst tap of the high school and let's go Phoenix of our middle school.
Speaker 5: Hey, thank you, Charlot Mane and continue doing you.
Speaker 7: Brother.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you. My son has somebody to look up to.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you, Michelle, thank you, Thank you. All right. That was Donkey of today. We do that every Friday.
Speaker 2: We do the People's Donkey, where you can call in and get somebody the credit they deserve to be a stupid One of our listeners had a question. They said, when Gucci Man came up here, did you feel like he owed you an apology?
Speaker 1: But did he give you an apology?
Speaker 8: M You know the crazy part about that, me and Gucci never actually spoke about that. You know, we've seen him evolve, and we've seen the changes he's been through.
Speaker 1: Uh, and we've seen the I guess the.
Speaker 8: Drugs he was on, the alcohol, and he talks about it in his book, and I think when he's changed and he's evolved, I didn't think we needed to have that conversation.
Speaker 1: But he wasn't on drugs and alcohol when that happened.
Speaker 2: And what I told the listener was, I feel like, if you knew the whole chain of events, I don't think either one of y'all old each other in apology.
Speaker 1: I think he when he did the interview with you.
Speaker 8: Nah, No, I didn't think that because I would have did the same thing if somebody played with my wife too.
Speaker 1: So we didn't.
Speaker 2: You know, it was just miscommunication because miscommedity wasn't like you was playing with his wife, Nah, I was.
Speaker 1: He was just in the room at the correct yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, but Gucci man. Yeah. And we do the.
Speaker 2: People's Donkey every Friday. One hundred and five five, one oh five one