Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tappen.
Speaker 2: Every morning at seven twenty, we give you a fresh phone tap. We love playing crank calls. Actually, you told us you loved him, That's why they're back. Got an email from Nicole Godfrey. See I think you have her on the phone. Good morning, Nicole? Is that you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hi, good morning guys.
Speaker 2: Rather than me reading out your email, what is it you want to do to your friend Lauren?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, me and my friends this is the first year getting a beach house down in Dama, and I thought it'd be a great idea to have someone pretend to be a real with her and tell her that our house burnt.
Speaker 4: Down, right, can you imagine?
Speaker 2: So she already you guys already put your deposit down on the house. Yeah, And you want the realtor to call and say, well, hey, thanks, but no thanks the house burnt down.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, all right?
Speaker 4: So why do you hate your friend Lauren? Why do you want to do this to her?
Speaker 1: No, I don't hate her. I just think she's the most gullible out of all the girls at the house, and I think she'll really fall for it. And I can't wait to hear what you says.
Speaker 4: Can we go scary it? Lauren telling her her beach house has burned to the ground. It's another phone tap.
Speaker 5: Hello, Lauren Gissey Please, yes, Hi, this is rate from the realty company. Okay, you've rented a house down the shore with us for this summer.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, and I believe the address. I just want to make sure I could verify this. It's two thirteen by at least even you in Belmar right that house burned down?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 3: So that just means for screwed a house and not money.
Speaker 4: Basically. Okay, how much money did you put down here?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: It paid at the seven hundred dollars deposit and then we made our first atievement. Right, we are all paid five hundred, so it was like twenty hundred dollars already.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well that money's gone and you still always to balance, which is about one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: We have to pay for it, regardless of the house is there or not.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's why why can you afford that money?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I just afford it.
Speaker 4: Are you working right obviously?
Speaker 1: If we? Uh?
Speaker 3: What am I working right now?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Why do you ask?
Speaker 5: I just wanted to make sure that you weren't some deadbeat kid out of college that wasn't going to pay her bill.
Speaker 3: Honestly once on a week for a house that I was running for the summer if I wouldn't afford it.
Speaker 5: I just kind of figured that you were like scraping your last pennies together to.
Speaker 4: Get this done.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't scrape my last pennies anything.
Speaker 4: What do you do for a living?
Speaker 3: Why do you why are you cares? Any is this?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I get it. You're still mooching off your father? Hello? Hello? What is she doing right now? You think?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Let's call her back? Hellow Lauren?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What did I say wrong? I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? You're sorry?
Speaker 3: I don't hear your bull I.
Speaker 4: Didn't mean to pry into your personal life.
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 4: By the way, listen, if.
Speaker 5: You need some help paying the balance on the house. I do have a side business, little go go bar here in lod Eye. I could hire you and you could earn some extra cash and we can have this money made up.
Speaker 3: And you have to be kidding me.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to offer you a way out here. The money is.
Speaker 3: Need the money. I have the money trying to offer me a job at a bar?
Speaker 2: Do you think you are okay?
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. Let me put you on the phone with my secretary.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Lauren. Yeah Nicole, you're really going to kick my ass, aren't you?
Speaker 4: You've been phone tapped?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Our house really didn't burn down. It was just a joke.
Speaker 5: The house is fine, but the money still do the money.
Speaker 3: You're just poking me that job at the Coco.
Speaker 4: What do you want to tell? Nicole?
Speaker 5: This phone was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show