Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week with Morgan two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from The Bobby Bone.
Speaker 2: Show this week. What's up, everybody?
Speaker 3: Happy weekend? It's best bits time. You're getting caught up on the Bobby Bone Show. Maybe you're cleaning the house or having a relaxing weekend. Maybe you're putting up your Christmas decorations, which I fully approve. Whatever you're doing, I'm so happy that you're here and we are going to get caught up on things that happen on the show this week. Before we do that, I'd love for you to go check out Part one. In Part three with Scuba Steve. This weekend, we.
Speaker 2: Caught up on life.
Speaker 3: In part one, talked about dad, life, basketball, I took myself on a hot date by myself, you know, took myself kind of situation. And then part three we answered listener questions that were totally a grab bag random ask us anything and it was fun. Talked about dinosaurs and crazy stories and alcohol beverages, all good stuff. But the reason you're here if you decided not to jump out for Part one and part.
Speaker 2: Three, well let's get into this week.
Speaker 3: We did another two Tuesday Reviews Day this week, everybody loves this because there's so much content out there to consume and what's good, what's up your alley, what isn't? And hopefully you get a little taste of everything with this one. We shared stuff from Netflix, Apple TV plus. There's a lot of good recommendations this week that everybody had good reviews of. Sometimes we're all across the board like this.
Speaker 2: Is bad, don't watch it.
Speaker 3: But this week I want to say there's a decent amount that you can add to your list.
Speaker 2: You'll probably like number seven.
Speaker 1: A Tuesday Reviews Day review a show or a movie that you've watched and completed. We watched only Murders in the Building season four, and we really like the show. It's hard for any show to exist past season two and be great. It's all the British shows only do two seasons and retire Season one and two really good, Season three good, Season four pretty good is pretty good. But I mean, how many times can you do the same thing over.
Speaker 4: And over again.
Speaker 1: I'll give it three and a half out of five.
Speaker 2: Rifles. We finished it.
Speaker 1: It's still good, but anything after like season two or three, it's just going to be so hard unless you're bringing that much of cool. A lot of cameos in this, a lot of really famous people, but I'm gonna give it three and a half out of five rifles.
Speaker 5: Amy Christmas on the Ranch.
Speaker 4: I saw this.
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: It is a Christmas movie, you know, sort of like the Hallmark Vibes, but it's Hulu's version. They put it out this year. It came out early in November, and I finally watched it, and I got to say, it is so good. I give it five cowboys out of five. Five, five cowboys out of five. Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 2: It's so hot.
Speaker 5: Guys, did you think do we need?
Speaker 2: It's the perfect movie?
Speaker 5: It's not the perfect, but it was written for me.
Speaker 4: It's a radio girl and she goes out.
Speaker 5: And she gets stranded on a ranch and then she ends up with a cowboy like this is it's my dream.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about the movie, not your fantasy.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, if a movie, if I'm watching my fantasy on screen, five out of five, okay, five.
Speaker 1: Out of you saw the Ready? Do you want to get that review?
Speaker 4: I mean I'll give it one out of five horses.
Speaker 5: Your grinch.
Speaker 2: I saw a Woman of the Hour.
Speaker 7: It's on Netflix and it's about a serial killer in California back in the day and he goes on the dating game.
Speaker 2: Oh oh is that Anna Kendrick? Is it good? It is so good.
Speaker 1: Oh, we've been thinking about watching that.
Speaker 7: It is intense. You're right clinched the whole time. I gave it four and a half long hairs out of five.
Speaker 1: I watched and I haven't seen the show, but I watched like the pictures in video next to the real people.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that?
Speaker 1: No, they show it at the end of the movie what they really look like, because I love that part of the movie when it's over and they show the real people.
Speaker 2: Don't think they did, And I'm so weird. I don't even google. I just assume that's what they look like.
Speaker 1: They looked pretty like the real people. Yeah, so good, that's awesome. Okay, we're for sure gonna watch it.
Speaker 2: Morgan.
Speaker 3: I watched season one and season two of The Diplomat.
Speaker 8: I binged all.
Speaker 2: Of it must have been good. Then it was really good.
Speaker 3: Like it's on Netflix, and she's just the main character.
Speaker 2: You guys said, her name Kerrie Russell. Yes, she's so good.
Speaker 3: In that role. I give it four out of five dresses both seasons.
Speaker 1: Okay, the Diplomat, we may have to watch that. Do you have one other than the Ranch one?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: No, I do. I have a show called Disclaimer and it's on Apple Plus with Kate Blanchett. Whoa eh?
Speaker 2: Are you done with it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We're almost done with it. It's crazy, is it finished?
Speaker 4: It's done, done, done?
Speaker 2: Dude's crazy. I wouldn't go ahead.
Speaker 10: Do you know?
Speaker 4: I'm not really talking about it other than there is death.
Speaker 2: Sex.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of can There's a lot of sex in it, and even to the point where I'm like, I'm watching too much.
Speaker 2: What's it called?
Speaker 1: So the story and we're not done with it? But the whole story is her life. She lives her life and all of a sudden careful, no, I'm looking at the plot synopsis here.
Speaker 4: It's hard to describe.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. It's literally if you're here.
Speaker 1: She gets a book and the book all about her life, and she's like, where did this come from? It's all about her life and everything she's been through, and she's been through a bunch of crap.
Speaker 5: And then what's it called?
Speaker 1: In Disclaimer? We have like one or tip two left in.
Speaker 4: It gets crazy, it gets really weird.
Speaker 1: I don't like saying it gets because then people expect twists.
Speaker 4: I don't want.
Speaker 5: You don't do that.
Speaker 4: What did I do?
Speaker 5: Less is more?
Speaker 2: It does take it from her.
Speaker 5: I've learned, like, sometimes y'all are talking about stuff and I have things to say, and I just sit here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, disclaimers say nothing. We'll put all these up Bobby Bones. Hey, Mike d do you have anything you want to review?
Speaker 8: Yeah, per your recommendation to check out the Ballot of Buster Scrugs on Netflix.
Speaker 2: And this is like six stories.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well I think it's more than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I don't remember, but yeah, I love.
Speaker 8: The fact that it's all split up, they're all self contained.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 4: I give it four out of five.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Coen Brothers.
Speaker 1: The only reason we watched it argo because Caitlin was like, let's watch Coen Brothers, and I'm thinking of who are the funny brothers?
Speaker 2: But I was thinking, I was like, let's laugh different guy's not the same.
Speaker 1: But no, the dumb and dumber guys got it is not the same. But is the Ballad of Buster scrugs on Netflix and you get four to five.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think this is what that Kevin Costner Horizon movie is trying to do. Like a story that has no overarching plot, but this is how you do it.
Speaker 2: It's really good.
Speaker 1: Okay, everybody good? Yeah, Tuesday reviews day. If you remember that great. If not, go over to Bobby Bones and check him out.
Speaker 2: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Scooba Steve was on with Me this week. He also shared a story on the show talking about how he pulled money out of his four oh one k to date his now wife and I just before we get into this segment, this is why if he wanted to, he would applies all the time.
Speaker 1: Number six, I guess no Scuba Steve spend his four oh one k to date his wife?
Speaker 2: No, okay, So this.
Speaker 1: All comes from a story I was reading. But it says that if you spend too much taking somebody on a date, you could be dooming the date because too many presents too early will leave her thinking that you're hoping to either a by her or B. You can't continue up what she feels is the norm, right, so you're out. I wondn't even say it's a love bomb. It's a bit different than that, because love bomb's a bit manipulative.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but this is just like you're setting the bar too high.
Speaker 1: Sure, you just can't continue on. So a lot of women will actually react in the opposite way, stick to gifts that could be enjoyed together or things that are more activity based. So that was the story. But then Scuba was telling me, so you did the opposite of this.
Speaker 2: Well, a little bit of both.
Speaker 11: So I took out five K from my four one k, and when you do, you have to borrow it, so they give you the money, you pay a bunch of penalties on it. But I had no money whatsoever to date my wife. So for me, I looked at it as a way to bring me to an even playing field to do stuff with her, like to be able to take her in intimate dates, to walk around the city and stop and get ice cream. I couldn't even afford things like that, so I needed some sort of money to get around and date this beautiful.
Speaker 5: Woman, walk around the city and get ice cream.
Speaker 1: You didn't have the money to walk and eat ice cream.
Speaker 11: Well, I could walk around, but I couldn't afford the ice cream. So I needed some sort of money to be able to do these little things.
Speaker 4: Oh that's tough.
Speaker 2: So question where did you live lived?
Speaker 11: So I just got out a divorce, and so I got to keep the apartment for my ex wife, and so all my money went to pay for my apartment, my cell phone bill, and transportation.
Speaker 2: That was it. I lived very, very frugal.
Speaker 1: And you did not want your wife to know this.
Speaker 11: I did not because she thought I made decent money because I worked in radio. I was in a large market at San Francisco. She thought I had, you know, a well paying job, which I did, but I just had a lot of overhead. My ram was so high divorce.
Speaker 5: Divorce can set you back a little bit.
Speaker 2: Got you got? You just want to make sure she got in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Scuba, you take five grand out of your four one ks, you get it back?
Speaker 11: No, because it's my money, so it's gone. I just have to pay the penalties on it. And eventually I crewed that money back over time by putting money into the four one k.
Speaker 1: And what kind of stuff did you take her to do? And did you spend most of it on her? Or did you also buy like clothes in a PlayStation.
Speaker 11: Well, I spent all of it on her, and then I spent clothing to look good for her. So everything was in sense to lure in this amazing woman, to then fix my life.
Speaker 2: To then trick her. You're tricking her.
Speaker 11: I didn't really trick her because I was still who I was as a person. Everything we talked about was true and who I was just not my financial situation.
Speaker 2: Did you feel like you were misleading her all a little bit?
Speaker 1: But then I mean, I'm sure you took her like concerts and stuff and like trips.
Speaker 11: Yeah, concerts and went to places and went to all kinds of things. I took her shopping and bought her some stuff. I bought her some perfume and all that. But then I had to stretch it out over six months, so I had also be you know, I don't watch my spending. And then eventually got to a point where I was out of money and she's like, hey, you coming out to see me in Espae. I'm like, I don't have any money to pay for the ticket on the subway to go see you.
Speaker 2: Can I borrow some money? I need to borrow money.
Speaker 11: She had a venomy or whatever was zell me twenty bucks to go see her. And that's when we had the real conversation of like, here's what's really going on.
Speaker 1: Was that a drastic turn from you wearing nice clothes taking her on trips to I need money to take the train to see you.
Speaker 11: I think at that at that point we had we'd really fallen in love and as far as who we are as people and we're into and all the things we stood for in life. And then I just had to be very honest with her and look like, here's the deal, this is what I did, and here's where I'm at financially, you know, take it or leave it. And then she found out my credit score. But she worked in she worked in banking and financing. How was a credit score? What you say that was? It was like in the high threes. It was really bad.
Speaker 2: I think I'd fall out. I think I'd be right out of love because you were misleading her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but she could be the yings yang.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's great. But he was misleading her the whole time.
Speaker 11: Yes, And then it also wasn't my fault though, just financially, I never had a great person to kind of guide me along in life, of how to do things with certain things and where to put my money and how to spend it and save it. And so I was just really ignorant growing up, and she had so much knowledge in the financial world that she was able to, you know, fix me and correct me and bring my credit score up and tell me how to pay off debt and all those kind of things.
Speaker 1: I understand all of that, but I'm saying you still misled her at the beginning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we can skip over that.
Speaker 4: You know that.
Speaker 1: It is water under the bridge, So what is your advice? So everybody should fake it if they're trying to lure someone in until they get to the point where they like them so much they can't back out.
Speaker 11: Oh, it depends on what you're faking, I think, because for me it was just I didn't have money, and the money doesn't make a person, but you need money to do things in life, and so I wasn't fully lying about who it was. I just couldn't afford the lifestyle. You should only partially lie. Sure, I don't want to say you should lie. It just depends on what it is you're doing. For what I did, it's fine. Because I'm saying that because I did it, and all.
Speaker 4: He did really was take money out of his savings. It's my money, it was his money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it wasn't like he was.
Speaker 1: But again he was not acting like he was taking money out of his savings, like he was taking a loan out on his life to fake like he had more money.
Speaker 2: I think, look, it worked, right, it worked out. You have three kids, we're married for over ten years now. I mean, life is good. Your strategy worked. Credit sco credit score is in the high sevens. Life is great.
Speaker 11: Man home have the two cars that she finds. She definitely fixed me financially, but also as a person too. So for me, it was a huge win. Murdering people spit not homeless guys you walked by like you better give me a different, different perspective on life, and just how like I wasn't bad to people, but just made me think about things in a different way that I never thought of before.
Speaker 5: It seems to me like similar to you, Bobby, maybe he didn't really have anybody that showed him love and he finally got.
Speaker 1: That taking out a bunch of money to fake like I had money. I was like, I'm broke you like it? Oh you don't, Okay, I guess I'll be single a while.
Speaker 2: And but it didn't work out for you that way though, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I made a bunch of money, you see.
Speaker 4: But our wives were better for us. What our wives did did make us better.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Why do you think you didn't make your wife better?
Speaker 2: Why is it?
Speaker 6: Why is the wife.
Speaker 4: So tired?
Speaker 2: Everybody giving the wife credit? You make the wife better. I don't put this club on the internet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think about that.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, so a listener spilled the tea on Lunchbox because he was trying to get on a music video set, and Lunchboks didn't quite know that. He just knew it was a set of some kind. And the listener had tweeted us videos and pictures of this happening, and then the next day Lunchbox brought audio to share what happened within the car of these said video and photos.
Speaker 5: Just hilarious.
Speaker 3: Everything about this is funny, But my particular favorite is that he was in his minivan with his kids when he was trying to do this.
Speaker 1: Number five, Lunchbox tried to crash do you think of a movie shoot.
Speaker 7: I thought it was a commercial cause it had a big old like barrels out there and had Crown Royal, So I thought it was a Crown Royal commercial. And I was like, well, I mean, I'm perfect for a commercial.
Speaker 1: So you just thought you'd drive up to it and be like, let me in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I had just driving down the road and I saw cones like they had blocked off one of the lanes. There was like security, there was cameras everywhere.
Speaker 1: And you thought you could get into that just by driving up to it. That's crazy to your mind would think that would be? That's not what I would think.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And so I was going the opposite direction, so I whipped a Yuie to get on that side of the roads so I could, you know, chat to him.
Speaker 1: So a listener saw Lunchbox trying to talk through security. Lunchbox his kids were also in like the van.
Speaker 7: They were in the car and I was like, hey, guys, don't say anything. I'm telling to be quiet.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is you. What do you have here?
Speaker 7: I'm driving up and there's a guy I don't know. I guess he's a security guard. And I'm like rolling down the window. See if he needs me in the commercial? All right, go ahead, I'm just gonna talk to this guy real quick. Well something, ma, you need me to act in the commercial?
Speaker 2: I think we're good. You sure I drink crowd royal?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 8: I got it. I mean, I'm like the perfect dude.
Speaker 7: I'm I've been in you know, such things as uh, Friday night Lights. I mean I can act.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 8: But I think we're good.
Speaker 2: Bat out of hell in Vegas. I was in the play.
Speaker 7: But don't wait if I'm gonna be in the you don't want me to be in it?
Speaker 2: You sure?
Speaker 4: Positive?
Speaker 2: Don't you think I have a face for the camera though, seriously, you have like no respect for anybody else as an actor. I'm just I'm drotting actor drives.
Speaker 6: Oh man, you guys need me to act?
Speaker 4: You need me to act?
Speaker 10: A Wow?
Speaker 1: That was it that made me feel weird in a lot of ways.
Speaker 4: And what's the words of the kids are in the back watch?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I forgot about that when the guy started yelling at it.
Speaker 2: I forgot about the kid. No, the kids.
Speaker 5: But then also I feel like there was like he got redeemed a little bit when people recognized him.
Speaker 2: Did the guy know they were yelling at you? I have no idea. I don't think he did.
Speaker 7: I don't think he had any idea that who I was or what was going on. Those feels are yelling And as we did drive off, my kids go. My kid asked me, Dad, why did you keep repeating it?
Speaker 2: And we asked the same question, are you sure you don't need me? Wait?
Speaker 1: So then what happened? It wasn't a count Royal commercial.
Speaker 7: I guess according to those people that hit up Morgan on social media, it was a music video. But I mean, no one told me that on the set.
Speaker 5: You didn't make it on this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the second.
Speaker 7: One is I like, I drove up ten feet there was more people and that's when I asked them, but they just laughed and aid me on.
Speaker 6: They didn't even say anything.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I thought I was gonna get in. I thought I was almost there. It was talking at you. I don't peel behind me.
Speaker 5: Like, let's say you did get in. What was your plan with your kids?
Speaker 7: Hey, guys, you want to sit here? They got snacks.
Speaker 2: You're just gonna set them somewhere and go be in the Yes Okay.
Speaker 7: Okay, I mean, how great would that have been? Like a Hollywood story of how'd you get your big break?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 7: I just pulled up to the set and said you need me, and they said, actually we do.
Speaker 4: That'd be cool.
Speaker 2: You said I have a face for alcohol. Yeah, I know, he said, don't you think I have a face for the camera though. Okay, seriously, you have like no respect for anybody else.
Speaker 7: Seriously, when he woke you probably big dude, Yeah, pretty big, kind of long hair, kind of looked like a biker.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, rough and tough, you know what I mean. But he wasn't having it. He wasn't a phantom mine.
Speaker 2: All right, get try. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 3: The Mayo Clinic came out with a study about how many pushups you should be able to to do at any given age and it determines the status of your health in a way. I mean, you know, there's multiple determinations of this, but this is one of them. And so Amy, Lunchbox and Eddie they all tested it out to see how many they could do. But if you want to watch said push ups, you can go to our YouTube page at Bobby Bone show because that video is up along with many many others.
Speaker 1: Number four, the Mayo Clinic posted the number of push ups people should be able to do and at what age they should.
Speaker 2: Be able to do it.
Speaker 5: Oh no, okay, what is it?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: There's women and men. If you're twenty five years old. For women, you should be able to do twenty full push ups like not cheaters, but full push ups, you know, all the way down, all the way up. For men, it's twenty eight. Who it's at twenty five years old? Oh, twenty four at thirty five years old? Nineteen for women, twenty one for men at forty five? And Amy, you're not forty five close? Not rah, Yeah, I'm gonna be forty four fourteen.
Speaker 2: Do you think you can do four? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I can do twenty.
Speaker 4: Oh I believe she's young.
Speaker 2: I believe on your knees or on your toes, No, my toes.
Speaker 5: But I guess I would need to show you what my push up looks like, and then you can tell me if it's accurate.
Speaker 2: I give it her up.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're in genes, so you're fine, right, yeah, Okay, Amy's on the stage in her socks. Okay, go ahead, one. Yeah, that is a good push up. It really Three You don't have to do them all right now if you don't want, if you're not loose. Four, I go all the way down, though, make sure your chest touches.
Speaker 10: Five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a push Yeah, six, good job. How many she needs to do?
Speaker 2: Seven?
Speaker 1: Fourteen for forty five? Eight you got it? Nine am five more you got it? Focus in there, ten, dial in four to go, eleven got be sure to touch, be sure to touch.
Speaker 2: Three more, get up, get up on two more touch your get get up, get up, get up, get up, get up.
Speaker 1: I show one more touch your chest, young lady, your chest, get up, get up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she got it, she got it. She scrambled, but she got it. You know what it was the smelling.
Speaker 1: She's oh, she's going, she's going one more and she got one more.
Speaker 2: You're about to aim. You about to die.
Speaker 4: She's doing.
Speaker 7: Her arms are gonna give.
Speaker 2: She can hit her face on the ground.
Speaker 1: Fifteen. Well, that's not a real push up. But to me, if I could say to me, you did a legitimate fifteen push ups, that was great without any warm up.
Speaker 4: She wanted to do the twenty to show us well.
Speaker 5: Because but I guess if I wasn't going going all the way down to my chest. But I still feel like that's a still pretty okay push up I could do.
Speaker 1: To be fair, you don't have to go down as far as like I do because you actually have a chest.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 5: When I was down there, I was like, wishman moved through Rico and.
Speaker 1: I was like, I wish I had get ye forget eyes. Forty five is sixteen?
Speaker 6: You guys want to give it a rep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's get lunchbox.
Speaker 2: I'll probably do about three. See how many you really can do? No, really, okay.
Speaker 4: You're a man. Come on, you're a man's man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is a man's man. Not what is your thing? That's true. He is a good runner.
Speaker 5: You'd be surprised.
Speaker 2: How let me let me see one to make sure your form is good.
Speaker 1: Okay, we go all the way down the rest.
Speaker 4: No, your chest, chest, not head.
Speaker 1: Restaurants, hold on, restaurants, just restaurants. Just take a break for a second, take a break, take a break, get up, take a break.
Speaker 4: Why is your hood.
Speaker 2: On always, eminem? I didn't think about that.
Speaker 1: So make sure your head is up and your chest hits well, you don't have to do it like that. But yes, if your head's down, if you're swinging your head down, you're gonna hit your head first. You don't want you parallel parallel. Okay, you need to do sixteen alright and go here we go. Lunch box is up, be a butt down.
Speaker 4: Yep, go aheadches, But yeah, you're good.
Speaker 2: Go one good, touch your chest. Two that looks good, dude. Yeah, you're doing good for him. Three. Oh he's got this.
Speaker 1: Four, five, six, good job man. Seven, wet'll struggle when you got this. Eight nine touch chests.
Speaker 4: He's haugh. He is.
Speaker 2: Ten he's doing way better. He didn't way better. I thought he was eleven. Good, good, good, good.
Speaker 4: You got this dude.
Speaker 2: Wow, you need to get four more.
Speaker 4: You can do this.
Speaker 2: You got it, you got it. Thirteen, hit that.
Speaker 4: Chest, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 2: No, that's okay. Hey he did thirteen. He thought you didn't do.
Speaker 4: Four or three? So what is that? What does that say about him?
Speaker 5: I'm stronger?
Speaker 1: Oh, hold on, I didn't. I didn't think about that. I wasn't comparing you toe that's hilarious.
Speaker 4: Does say that.
Speaker 1: That's the data I was I was like proud to have him more than he thought, and Abey slaps him with it.
Speaker 2: I'm stronger than he is.
Speaker 1: Wow, what do you say about that? If there's if there's that's what she wants to believe. There's something our show is all about. It's exactly what Amy just did.
Speaker 5: And I have to believe it's backed.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to take a run out of Yeah, let's go. Let's let's play song. We'll take we'll jump on the other.
Speaker 4: I want to rest.
Speaker 2: Then you can do you have to do sixteen?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'm forty five.
Speaker 2: It says for fifty five, though I'm not fifty.
Speaker 1: Oh my bad, my bad. Okay, let's play this. We'll get Eddie next. We'll take some more runs at this. The Mayo Clinic says, based on your age, this is how many push ups you should be able to do. Eddie's gonna go next. Eddie have to hit sixteen.
Speaker 4: Sixteen for forty five.
Speaker 2: You have to yes and do it all the way.
Speaker 1: Hey, Abby, how do you how do you feel like you could do?
Speaker 2: Not very good at all?
Speaker 7: I mean, if you don't get sixteen, I'm not gonna believe you. Go work out with Bobby.
Speaker 4: Every Yeah, that's a good point I would be able to do with you.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see if Eddie diets sixteen.
Speaker 1: The Mayo Clinic posted guidelines for how many push ups minims should be.
Speaker 2: Able to do at various ages. And you do the camera.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine it's just on his face, it's him recording him watching you. Okay, Eddi's up, Eddie, you need to get sixteen push ups. I'm fairly sure you can do this.
Speaker 2: Focus.
Speaker 1: Touch your chest here, yep, here we go and go one.
Speaker 10: Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight nine ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got it.
Speaker 1: Eleven, twelve, thirteen, you're gonna get twenty fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen twenty.
Speaker 2: Take a break. Good job.
Speaker 1: That's pretty strong. It's pretty good. That's pretty good. I guess we're all gonna live forever. Well, lung trucks made that die bit early.
Speaker 2: That's all right. But he runs better than we do. Yeah, my heart rate's still pretty low compared to after.
Speaker 5: Doing what you did. Was your heart rate up really high?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 5: Maybe partiovascular you're in better shape because after when I stood up, I was like my heart was like pounding.
Speaker 1: No one people to be like, well, Bobby didn't even do it. I don't feel like I need to do it. But do you guys feel like I need to prove in anything?
Speaker 4: That's want to make sure I do you want to do it?
Speaker 7: Do you want to do them one handed?
Speaker 2: Approve?
Speaker 7: It's even more wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to do them. If you guys like he's full of crappy, probably can't do them. But I feel like I could probably do No.
Speaker 5: Y'all, you and Eddie work out together and he just did it, so yeah, it's like very you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I wouldn't want you. You know, you got a sweater on, so I don't want.
Speaker 2: You to That's true.
Speaker 1: I walked down, man, I take it off, I go shirtlest Oh whoa?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: I shot with ha handlers Okay, so yeah, try that at home if you're up five ten for women, twelve for men.
Speaker 2: But I feel like this, you guys did pretty good job.
Speaker 4: I'm worn out, but thank you.
Speaker 1: Here smell this Okay.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: Sometimes there are stories that we can't share and talk about for safety reasons, and this was one of them, but now Amy could share. It was something that happened during her divorce, and somebody was trying to get information out of her about her divorce before she ever announced it, all by way of a fake interview for her high school Crazy Stuff, and she finally shared the story this.
Speaker 2: Week number three.
Speaker 1: This is juicy, and this is one of those things that I think maybe Amy and I alluded to way back in the day that we couldn't talk about on the air at the time because it was so sensitive.
Speaker 2: Is juicy stuff.
Speaker 1: I wanted to go on the air with it, and I think Amy did too, but we were like, it's not safe to do it. So I'll give the that, I give the bear the outline of it, Amy, and you can give me more. Amy was going through divorce and somebody was called.
Speaker 5: Because my wife was We weren't talking about it.
Speaker 2: No, weren't talking publicly, even the divorce part.
Speaker 1: We weren't talking about really, but you were going through it, so you had announced your.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: People didn't know details about what's going on in my life. But there was a lot of speculation.
Speaker 1: Because you were missing shows and you would say stuff like I hate men, I hate Mary. We were like what so, uh, but I knew about its going on from Amy a bit, but from my wife who was involved with Amy trying to figure it out. But somebody was posing as a newspaper reporter trying to get a hold of Amy to get information about her divorce. And We're like, this ain't right. So this was so crazy, Like what facts am I forgetting about this?
Speaker 5: Well? I guess it was just like how did this person even get my number?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: What are they saying to you?
Speaker 5: That they were doing an article on alumni from where I went to school high school and that they needed my marital status, like all these details about me, And I'm like, what what does that have to do with where I am professionally as a former student here?
Speaker 1: You know, they as a reporter and they knew where Amy grew up in Austin, Texas, and they were like, I know you went to school, We're doing a report on alumni and when you just need to know your marital status yike.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it was clearly someone trying to figure out if I was getting a divorce or not.
Speaker 2: It was a listener, I know it was.
Speaker 5: And Bobby Bright idea, I know he had the idea of like well, of course I'm going to google the who the person is because.
Speaker 2: They said he was claiming an organization he worked for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and there was a name and everything, and then what remind me, I don't think we could find any evidence that he existed, right, And so you would think if you're a reporter somewhere that if you google your name, other articles are going to come up.
Speaker 2: And he was like, I worked for the New York Post.
Speaker 1: It wasn't your post. He's like, work for the New York Post. The name is Herman Killer Brew. And we were like, Okay, well, Amy, let's see if there's a Herman Killerbrew that works in New York. Nope, not that that's somebody trying to get some information from you, or like they want to date you or they want to figure out where you live.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm like, you couldn't get my number even I tried to google myself to figure don't. This isn't a challenge, by the way, but I couldn't figure out how this person got my number or who they really were. And then what were they just trying to figure it out for their own entertainment or maybe like to put on you know, Facebook right to the body.
Speaker 2: The time the B team at the time.
Speaker 1: They were there's a lot of speculation online like why is the name of you talking about it? Divorse, but they went above and beyond to try to find out. Were you also getting like weird texts?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that was something different. It was which that was freaked me out more. But I think that's done.
Speaker 2: When you got the meths in to your house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was crazy too, huh yeah, or heroin or.
Speaker 1: Something heroin Yeah, yeah, that's crazy too.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was so weird. I still don't. It wasn't sent directly to my house. It was sent to my UPS box. And so what we concluded, I think is that they were running some sort of a thing through the UPS store and somehow I was given the wrong package. Some bizarre that like maybe someone that worked there. They were like, you know, so like cahoots.
Speaker 1: Let me speculate all three of these. The person that was claiming also what you should do if you're a person claiming to be from somewhere, pick a name that we're going to search and just going to be there, not to remember or that used to work there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So my speculation is that was a listener trying to figure out so they could put it on social media. They found out how they got your number that they found they found out that you were you were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a weird question.
Speaker 1: We're doing a whole They wanted Amy to do a whole interview with them, and their first question though, was what's your marital status?
Speaker 2: We can put in the article.
Speaker 4: The first question, like the theme of.
Speaker 5: The article is, is like, you know, where are they now? Like professionally, so like what does my personal life have to do with that at all? Whatsoever?
Speaker 1: The second thing, the weirdo that had your number, just a weirdo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, love, that was unfortunate. I don't know what. I don't know what that was about, but I don't have that number anymore.
Speaker 2: Trust me, he was in love with you.
Speaker 4: But then all the pizzas. We never figured that one.
Speaker 2: Out, right, We don't know.
Speaker 1: We don't know who delivered all the pizzas to Amy's house that made her move houses.
Speaker 4: Were still delivered.
Speaker 5: At least three, which I know may not sound like that crazy, but it was also along the same time as like a letter was put in my mailbox too, and I had a little fence you had to go through, and the mailboxes by my front door, so you had to lift it open put in there. It wasn't mailed, it was physically dropped into my little box by my front door. That freaked me out at.
Speaker 1: The time, I said, you like pizza.
Speaker 5: At the time, I was married and Ben was in Afghanistan a lot, like every two months he would deploy, and I just was like, all right, that's it, We're out of here.
Speaker 2: I'm moving.
Speaker 1: My theory on that is it was somebody doing a harmless joke, they thought, and then once Amy moved houses like changed her life, they were like, I will never reveal that we did this joke.
Speaker 2: And then the other one.
Speaker 1: Was was the fourth one that we mentioned because that the drugs, Yeah, the drugs that you really were using heroin?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I honestly thought, and this was the time, and that like I don't know, there's all kinds of crazy things that go through your mind when you're getting divorced because you're like, do we even know each other? But look, I thought, oh my gosh, drug dealer.
Speaker 4: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like high quality drugs were a lot of money.
Speaker 5: Right, he is percent not. But it's like when you're going through something like that, and you're just you know, you have all kinds of like crazy thoughts and.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean you use them.
Speaker 5: No. I thought he was he's like involved in some crazy thing, and of course he was not. My imagination got the best to me.
Speaker 1: I just now I felt like we could talk about when the what I think was the listener trying to break news on social media was getting a hold of you. We didn't talk about it at the time, but acting like a newspaper reporter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and yeah no to Selve.
Speaker 2: Are you married? Still? What the heck? People are dirty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody, let's be cool. That can we just all a grand that general.
Speaker 6: Cool?
Speaker 5: And like sometimes on Facebook, my friends listen to these screenshots and things and they're like, well, I'm friends with her cousin's sister's friend and this is what happened and why never true?
Speaker 2: Yeah, never true about me?
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Never I got so many cousins out there that I got one. I didn't even have a tree with branches like I. My cousins are double cousins. My mom and her mom married my biological dad and his brother. So people are like, I'm so and so Bobby's cousin.
Speaker 2: No, you're not.
Speaker 1: We're all like insetual, so you're not related to me at all, all right, anyway, And I'm glad that's.
Speaker 5: Over yany two.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: If you're a big sports ban you've probably heard of these before. They're called smelling salts, and athletes use them. Sometimes they're used when an athlete passes out on the field to help them regain consciousness, and they are crazy. People talk about them online. So Bobby brought some bottom into the studio and everybody had to take a whiff, including myself, who My smell has come in and out over the last three years because when I got COVID, I want to say it was in twenty twenty or twenty twenty one, I lost my taste and smell completely. My taste came back ninety five percent. Some random things will taste like soap, but besides that, I can taste most things, but my smell didn't. I did try something with a massage therapist. She did cupping and fashion on my face and it did help. I got a deep sense of my smell back for a while, and now it's like my smell is gone again. So I don't know if it leaves again, if I ever get a cold or any other virus comes in through my body and wipes it out again.
Speaker 5: I'm not really sure how it all works.
Speaker 3: So sometimes you'll hear me say I have eighty percent, sometimes I have one hundreds, sometimes I have none, and it's wild. But I did also try these smelling salts to see if it would do anything for my nose, because everybody else had a crazy reaction to it.
Speaker 1: Number two, you have these smelling salts, like if a player gets knocked out sideline, they rip open the little packets, like the trainer will be like, smell this, you bring them back. So I have some here. Never actually used it. There's like the devil on the front of this one.
Speaker 4: Oh that's not good.
Speaker 5: No, that that's sort of freaking me.
Speaker 4: I never want to do someone with the devil in the front of it.
Speaker 6: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: So these are smelling salts. I just want to see what it will do. It says, do not remove cotton ball already move the cottonball book.
Speaker 4: Too late?
Speaker 2: Okay, Amy, do you want to take it?
Speaker 6: You want to take a run?
Speaker 4: Come on, Amy?
Speaker 2: How many smells are is there unloveaded smells. If I give Amy the smell.
Speaker 5: It does your Okay, I just googled smelling salts are used to arouse. Oh I'm in consciousness.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm already there though.
Speaker 4: That's better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, period, Okay, give your mic I'm not gonna take the lid off. Are you ready, Amy?
Speaker 4: Give it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you this.
Speaker 1: And then you start to get two rows back away and then I sniff. No, you don't sniff. You inhale with your.
Speaker 4: Nose like smelling it.
Speaker 2: Okay, it may not work.
Speaker 6: We don't know.
Speaker 2: Come on, baby, it's got the devil on it. So something's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: It's not good.
Speaker 2: Oh she's gonna throw Oh she's gonna throw up. Oh she's gonna throw up.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: She took off running.
Speaker 1: She's now she's yelling, I'm fine, running around the room.
Speaker 4: Fine, I'm fine. Amy, What do you feel?
Speaker 1: She said that it's not okay, grabbed the microphone because you threw it down.
Speaker 5: I had a flashback of like when I took the shot, so for a moment my body went back to like, oh my god, we're gonna have to go to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: She was running around the studio.
Speaker 1: Course that is not like a like a pony, like a stick.
Speaker 6: What do you think?
Speaker 5: I think that if I were to be unconscious, that would arouse my consciousness because I don't know, Like I'm kind of curious to see, like how I'm gonna work the rest of the day.
Speaker 4: Okay, I feel.
Speaker 2: Eddie don't like, don't give him any.
Speaker 4: Hey, but I'm gonna take my head ones off just in case I do the horse thing.
Speaker 2: That's what makes us all do right.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let off and then inhale not a sniffy sniff and a big one.
Speaker 4: Here we got go here we got just got knocked up? Player, What is going on?
Speaker 2: Eddie has left his desk. He's now bending over. He's spitting everywhere.
Speaker 4: To wake you up.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, Like I.
Speaker 5: Feel like we probably snipped even it's harder than we would abnormally because.
Speaker 1: You let it rip, and that's how you shut it down.
Speaker 4: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, shoots.
Speaker 4: It's like when you know what, you jump in the swimming pool and you don't hold your nose. Imagine all that water going in your nose and just burning everything.
Speaker 2: Except except what it's air. It's just you do it.
Speaker 4: Just do it.
Speaker 5: You have to do it.
Speaker 4: To do it, it's still strong.
Speaker 5: Be ready, be ready.
Speaker 12: No no, no, no, smell it dude in there. Oh my god, we can't do the show anymore. It expect to my tongue all the way off.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, give it to lunch box.
Speaker 1: It feels like if you were to pour like, uh, what's the old dishwashing detergent cascade like cascade deep into my nose. Yeah, I get out of my tongue. Oh my god, wor like I'm not party dude.
Speaker 2: If this is what that's no.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, give it you feel I feel good?
Speaker 4: No no, no, like if I'm glad you didn't snort it, if I lightly smell, oh god, even likely, give it to lunchbox.
Speaker 2: Okay, here hand it even lightly smelling it. I trust you.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, lunchbox, you got knocked out.
Speaker 2: I don't have to do it if you don't want to. We can't force anybody to do it, that's true.
Speaker 4: Oh like I want to.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna wrap my tongue out about the head right now.
Speaker 4: My eyes are still watering.
Speaker 2: There you go, big, we.
Speaker 5: Down, careful careful.
Speaker 2: None of us threw it. He throws an open bottle like it was a snake or something.
Speaker 4: I'm growing Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, it shocks you.
Speaker 2: But did that get everywhere?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 2: My computer? Throw an open bottle? Bro we all just did it. We burn instantly.
Speaker 4: It burns.
Speaker 2: Like I didn't.
Speaker 1: They didn't throw an open bottles like I'm a kid or something.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm sorry I was.
Speaker 4: I was like, Oh, you guys want to go somewhere. Yeah, I do what it do whatever you guys want?
Speaker 5: Wall Man, That that is wow? Who who? How did they come up with that?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 4: Who was the first person that had to do it?
Speaker 13: Is?
Speaker 5: It's it's it's a release of ammonia.
Speaker 1: That's why it smells like gas, because that's what it felt like. I had, like cascade going in my nose.
Speaker 5: And here's the science of what's happening. It irritates the membranes of the nose and the lungs and triggers like a inhalation reflex. You have no no option but to go.
Speaker 4: That's why it wakes, or just throw it.
Speaker 5: But if you're past out, you can't.
Speaker 4: Why did you even throw it?
Speaker 2: Like it was a dam You didn't throw it.
Speaker 5: I don't know why I galloping.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not okay. I'm not okay, I'm not because that was that.
Speaker 5: Was my my trauma, my little from the shot.
Speaker 4: Let's go, baby.
Speaker 1: On, we got to come back. We're out of control. Well you've got yeah, I grab that bottle. Morgan did not smell the smelling salts. Do you want to take a whiff because you don't have all your smell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I'm going to be shocked if I can smell.
Speaker 2: So how many years ago did you get COVID It's.
Speaker 3: Been twenty twenty twenty one and forever.
Speaker 1: She had no smell. Now, percentage wise, what do you think you have.
Speaker 3: I'm probably operating seventy percent no smell, so.
Speaker 1: Thirty percent smell. Yeah, this stuff, I just smell it and make sure it was still good. I didn't I go in it like it lit my skull up.
Speaker 4: It's still got power in it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I think. I don't know exactly what I'm smelling, but my other senses are having a reaction, so it's like I think that there's Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: What I would recommend is, well, you can't smell anyway, so go there behind him. Don't do this though, because we did that and we uh saw things from the past, like I saw what a stecosaurus really looked like. Yeah, it was really great. Who I don't eat it, you just smell it anyway.
Speaker 5: I turned into a horse.
Speaker 2: Just take a.
Speaker 1: Normal okay, don't don't like slightly breathed it until it gets up to your nose, and just give a little give a sniff.
Speaker 5: Harder than that snippet.
Speaker 2: Give it up to your nose. She's put it up. Put it up closer. If you don't smell it closer. Nothing.
Speaker 5: I feel like my eyes are water so it's smell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't smell it.
Speaker 1: It feels like, wow, her nose is so messed up. Okay, so that doesn't work for you.
Speaker 5: That is crazy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy that COVID messed up that much those nerves.
Speaker 3: Like I did feel something happening, sure in my system, and.
Speaker 1: My eyes are watering, like the physical effects of whatever that does is still there.
Speaker 3: But the sense I can't smell with that, so it still wake her up.
Speaker 2: It didn't your nose, No, it's like all tingling. She didn't smell it though, like I did.
Speaker 1: It just to make sure it worked a minute ago accidentally, and I felt that very tip top of my skull light up, like out a light bulb on my head.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: I feel like we should send this clip to the CDC or something, because this is a breakthrough.
Speaker 2: That she still can't spell, can't smell like this. I know it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Brooks and Dune stopped by the studio this week. They have Reboot two out now, and I loved the first reboot.
Speaker 2: It was so so good.
Speaker 3: The Casey Musgraves Neon Moon version was, Oh my gosh, top tier one of my favorites. But Reboot two, I've already been listening to it on repeat and I think you guys are gonna love this one. Not only that these guys are so iconic. I love them so much. I've listened to them since I was a kid. There my dad's very favorite. I'm pretty sure my Maria played in the car every single time we got in. So please enjoy Brooks and Dunn and the Bobby Bones show Studios, and after the interview is over, go check.
Speaker 2: Out their new album because I think you'll really like it. For a good vibe this weekend number one on the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 1: Now the books and clap our hands for our friends who have that. Yes, they're they're doing reboot two.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: Look at you guys just squeezing it out for more money.
Speaker 6: We like that.
Speaker 2: Powerful.
Speaker 6: This is about the love of music. It is the creative process.
Speaker 2: I enjoy.
Speaker 1: I loved one because the artists got to kind of do their own thing with songs that I have loved my whole life. And I think for you guys to allow them to do that, like that's empowering. Like Laney's play something country similar but not exactly the same. Do you guys coach these artists on what to do or do you let them just come in and do their own version of your songs?
Speaker 6: Both?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit of both.
Speaker 14: Laney came in with the idea and uh Dan Huff was doing the production on that, and we were right in the middle of it too, so they got it a little easy top, you know, pulse to it.
Speaker 6: Where we went.
Speaker 14: Some of the guys walked in with their own bands. Marcus Keene came in that brought my world and just completely, you know, just changed the whole vibe.
Speaker 6: Which is awesome.
Speaker 1: What if Moody comes in though kicks and it's not good. What if you're like, I ain't gonna like the Polka version.
Speaker 15: I haven't had that, right, I haven't had that experience, honestly, and that is this is honestly. It was such an open door, and this time coming out of the first one where some departure Casey probably the one Casey most graves that the biggest.
Speaker 2: Departure that version.
Speaker 9: Yeah, really cool, and that was kind of a spark going, you know what, there's nothing wrong with really seeing this stuff completely off the road. So it was more of an open door I think for these acts in terms of not just welcoming them, but not necessarily just to come.
Speaker 16: Hang with Dan huffin uh and do our you know, use our band, but do it how you want to. This time it's more your producer, your band.
Speaker 9: We are band with Dan still in the in the mix here, Joey moy obviously, with Morgan and Hardy and some of those guys, and whatever you want to do, just Ronnie and I'll be there. We're gonna do this together. But if you got an idea, if you cut a lot of these especially Marcus and guys that came in with their own bands. They'd rehearsed these songs, they had their version coming in, and they took it seriously, and they took it real seriously. And even if it's completely, you know, bizarre compared to what originally was done, but you know, then if we had any ideas at that point, because you know, Ronnie's heard this story, but we were there together. But Marcus, I mean, he's just killing this thing. But at the same time he's such a guitar slinger. Both of us love jams, and I just had to go in the I said, Dan, just give me a second. I just went in his booth and said, dude, you got.
Speaker 16: An issue with this turning sixteen bars of that solo into thirty two.
Speaker 2: He's like, get out of this frigging booth. And then he goes off on his man. He goes, this is not some.
Speaker 9: Nashville olbs going on here, because we are a freaking South Carolina badass man.
Speaker 16: And I mean they just fired it up and he slung the hell out of his so.
Speaker 1: Cool so reverted to our like our college days, yeah kicks, reverted to his college just then. Yeah, yeah, right, yeah, it is free, right, you just were able to be free with these guys. I love you guys, and I have Brooks and Done trivia for you guys, so I want to see how many of you can get you You should get them all right, right, it's Brooks and Done trivia.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Question number one, what's my favorite Brooks and Dune song? See exactly, man, Oh, it's a good guess, but incorrect. Ronnie, what's my favorite Brooks and Dune song? I've switched it up on you. What's my favorite?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's Neon Moon.
Speaker 1: So so far they get no more promotion. They have to get some of these right to get any more promotion. Yeah, exactly, exactly about the middle of the road, I feel that. Okay, what Brooks and Dune song is my favorite song to sing in the shower?
Speaker 2: That's a weird yes, m not not correct.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna promote the record at all, famous all these go ahead, Brandan man, it's.
Speaker 4: Where I found geez.
Speaker 2: Come on, I can give bread dert Road to go in the shower tonight. Come up, we'll do it. Okay, Okay, we're business.
Speaker 1: Fair enough enough enough, Okay, what is my favorite Brooks and Done guitar riff Kicks, you go first. What do you think my favorite? That's what you're doing, rock my world? What we're doing very wrong?
Speaker 4: Very wrong?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Ronnie, play something country.
Speaker 1: No, obviously, it's hard working man in the beginning of it. Obviously, Come on, guys, which version?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: The one?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I don't know, let me hit play here. It's one of my songs that I listened to sometimes in the morning when I come in. Oh yeah, yeah, come on, tell me that's not all that's right now?
Speaker 2: You wish you would have answered that, right. Yeah. I don't know if you guys know, but that's good. You got everything. What I like about that?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 2: I like you guys kind of. I think Bobby just reverted to his high school days.
Speaker 6: It's okay, that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I got two more for you. What is my favorite moment with each of you? Because I have one with each of you?
Speaker 2: Can you remember it?
Speaker 1: Kicks will go to you first. What's my favorite moment with you?
Speaker 2: I didn't know you had it?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 2: I have two actually with you that are very personal.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 1: But you know, to you, I'm just another guy, But to me, your special kicks. Wow, you gotta help me by okay, I'm anxious. Number One, you will not remember this. That's why I tricked you with the question do you love it.
Speaker 16: When people walk up here you and go yeah, you don't remember.
Speaker 2: That's why I tricked you.
Speaker 16: It's like, why am I SEENI a all of a sudden, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna this is how nice of a guy. I want everybody to know that.
Speaker 1: He may be famous kicks from Brooks and Dunn, But the first time I ever played the opry and they put and I was doing comedy, they put me in the intro room, you playing, and you came over and you were like hey, And I was like, holy crap, that kicks. And you were so nice to me, and you you know, I'm sure you do that with one hundred different people. And I was like, that is a really cool moment. Number Two, you were in Austin at a journal next to me.
Speaker 6: That must have been you really.
Speaker 2: Guy trying to shake my hand and I'm not doing that though. Two different moments, but those favorite two moments.
Speaker 6: Who walked away folk them?
Speaker 1: One at the operato at the journal, Ronnie, what is our what's our favorite moment together?
Speaker 6: I got to sing at your wedding.
Speaker 2: That's correct, that's it.
Speaker 6: And the Unmoon your favorite song.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite books and see and with that they're going to get promotion again.
Speaker 14: See how this works there, Well you might especially you guys dropped the moon down behind me and all this this stuff was great.
Speaker 1: Reboot two is out. Tell me about jelly Roll and believe, like, tell me about jelly Roll and give me a story about that.
Speaker 14: He comes in and he's real quiet, and we have a dan huff. First of all, the producers or his father, come to find out, was an orchest a ranger.
Speaker 6: So he's telling us this thing.
Speaker 14: He's kind of emotional about it and way into making it happen. So we record at the big studio here in town called the Church, and uh, there's sixty piece orchestra, there's a fifteen to twenty piece a choir, and Jelly Row comes in and you know it does the Jelly Row hug. He lifts up just a little right, and we talked for a few minutes and he goes, guy, guys, I'm real nervous, he said, I think I'm gonna step up on the roof for a me and and just kind of like deal with my nervous my nervous issue, said okay, Joe, And we're tuning strings and doing all the usual studio father, and then he came down and he was he seemed a lot calmer, more calm.
Speaker 13: So what you're saying is, you know what he just relaxed. Who knows with what rights what he did up there? You know he went up there and yeah, of course, of course.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, yeah, I did breath work.
Speaker 6: I think he was so moved by what went on.
Speaker 2: Was it power orful to watch that recording?
Speaker 1: Because again, it's just awesome to see a like when a choir comes in ever it like takes a wind out of you, but it's such a great song. And then having jump Like what was that experience like recording it? Did it move you guys at all?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 14: That that song, you know, it hasn't innate cry button we call it. So yeah, when it was when it was going down it it gets that way.
Speaker 1: So Eddie and his mom came out to watch you guys play. I appreciate that, Ronnie. I text you away early in the morning, how about it? I text you away early enough, so thank you? Yeah, and uh, Eddie said, you guys did an awesome show, which I'm so what was that?
Speaker 2: Because that's a small show.
Speaker 1: I mean, why would you guys play like a small a small like bar club show, pop up thing.
Speaker 14: I guess hijack their their their their digital online following.
Speaker 6: You know, that's that's promo these days for the new record?
Speaker 1: Is that fun for you guys to do those small shows occasionally?
Speaker 6: It was a blast, real intimate, remind you of.
Speaker 2: The old days?
Speaker 9: Yeah, did you guys ever brief a very brief old day, because I have said, you know, we screwed up and had five hits off our first records, so we had already booked a ton of clubs.
Speaker 16: We were going to get our band in shape. You know, we didn't want to if we did have major success. We wanted to have our act together. We'd both been around the block long enough to know better than that.
Speaker 9: But that was I think Ronnie would say as well, that the funnest and the memories that really stick with you because so many years of turning the corner on clubs when there's like five cars in the parking lot and you know, three of them are some dude and one of them some girl that they're all.
Speaker 2: Trying to get happy with and nobody's there for you.
Speaker 9: And it was just really fun that you know, you have to park your bus way up the road and walked to the club, you know, because.
Speaker 16: It was that was really fun and it's that was a great night too. Is a really you know, young, fun giveaway kind of audience. And from top to bottom the other night, I mean, it never stopped. It was it was really fun.
Speaker 1: Do you guys change up to set less at all? Or is it one you go and this is the order we're doing it.
Speaker 16: It was funny because we had planned to do like forty minutes or something.
Speaker 6: Was just like an hour set. Yeah, hour set. Claire's probably right after you, you know, at three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: I didn't tetch your thre o'clock in the morning. It was like eight to be fair, but go ahead.
Speaker 14: Whatever, yeah, yeah, our manager calleg He goes, you gotta add three more songs. So we did that just kind of went from there because you didn't want to no.
Speaker 6: Burden people with long, long show. It's you know, would try to be respectful. You know, no, you don't, I'm getting caled.
Speaker 4: It was uttered out.
Speaker 9: It was a full set which we hadn't played in quite a while, and we didn't rehearse, so it was kind of fun the band. Everybody's sort of half paying attention sometimes when you do a bunch of shows in a row, you know, you just start kind of not dowaling it in, but you do get comfortable with it.
Speaker 16: Next thing, you know, it's like, what verse did I just play?
Speaker 1: I tried to work like that. Sometimes I'm just I do it so many times I'm like, how do you even get here?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, take it autol pot.
Speaker 14: And I didn't know if I was gonna be able to sing a full show anyway, because we haven't haven't worked out and worked up to it.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 6: Usually we go through rehearsals and you kind of get that little muzzle working.
Speaker 1: You guys are going back out doing more shows, right like cale, I mean, it's is it weird? Weird and awesome to see like kids. The audiences have to be getting younger too, which is weird because usually the audience just get older. You guys are able to see them get younger again.
Speaker 14: Rights, that's a crazy phenomenon. Well Kicks does the thing in the in the middle of the shows and he'll go like, how many of you raise your hands? But your first time here in three quarters of that audience is like they're younger, Like you say, younger, younger.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the party.
Speaker 16: And that makes it all of a sudden, it makes it real fresh for us. It's like, you know, you hadn't seen our old tired bs before.
Speaker 6: This is cool.
Speaker 1: Let's start over when you guys were just starting out. Who grabbed you guys as an opener that you thought was really cool? Like you got to go open for who.
Speaker 4: Was the one that yeah read it?
Speaker 14: Yeah, but there were there were five, I think four or five like major acts that really were only we're touring back then and it's probably the same now in terms of just just headliners, but straight Riba, Alabama, Randy Travis, and I don't I don't know the other other one. But and so you get picked up by one of those was a big coup. You know, everybody's vying for that position. So Riba did it.
Speaker 1: So Morgan Walla did a song with you, guys, He did your favorite song. He did a favorite song. Yeah, give me a story about this one before I play it. I don't care what the story is, give me something about Okay, wall and experience.
Speaker 14: Well, we did one of the walk ons with him, is you know at the Kansas City. Yeah, he played two nights in each stadium. Packs the stadium and of course and U do the walk on. They come up and they say, Okay, here's the deal. We all meet in the dressing room. He's gonna walk re fast, that's all we Get's.
Speaker 6: Gonna walk fast.
Speaker 14: Right, So if you go on line now and you watch everybody doing the walk it's like, you know, they're they're like pat him on the back, you know, rubbing his head.
Speaker 1: I don't know that was the trade off for doing the record. Does you feel like you kept up like that's a good point.
Speaker 2: Too fast? It's no, it wasn't too fast fast.
Speaker 14: It's weird, like kicks, I know where you're head. We get to the end of the thing, it's like there's no no like directions or anybody telling you what to do. It's like you stop as he walks on stage. You know, everybody's like pumped up, jacked up from the crowd, screaming, and just all of a sudden, it's like he walks on stage and you're standing going now.
Speaker 16: What I mean, walk on with with Morgan right now is like doing a doing a show as far as.
Speaker 1: It's like doing the Taylor Show back in the day when Taylor would get someone to come every show and be that person with her, like doing the walk because I can think of like Tom Brady, I can think of you guys. I can think of like five or six people that have done that walk out into the Peyton manning in full football uniform. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah right, that's awesome.
Speaker 6: It's fun.
Speaker 1: Reboot two is out now, go stream it. We're gonna play the Morgan Wallen version with you guys. And again they're back on the road starting in March of next year, March thirteenth and Lubbock, all of our Texas listeners, Lubbock, Austin, Corpus, all the way. You guys are playing massive places.
Speaker 2: It's so cool to see that.
Speaker 1: People still like love it because I still love it and people love what I love.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like a loser, So you guys have we do too?
Speaker 1: Knock on wood, Yeah, remember we peed together.
Speaker 2: You'll never be a loser to me. I didn't even look over there. I did, and that's why we're playing this.
Speaker 6: I did, I feel a little I'll feel a little weird.
Speaker 1: I know it's creepy down stop Brooks and Done.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys. Daily Murphy's doing your shows with you.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: He's opening Yep, that's super cool.
Speaker 6: You'll get Navy gets up there and sings. Everything he sings is a big hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like songs whether he's yeah, yeah, but he's written them. Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Brooks and Done. Check out reboot two. It is out now.
Speaker 1: I love you guys, and we'll see you guys soon, do they everybody?
Speaker 2: Brooks and Done very cool, Thanks, thank you guys.
Speaker 6: Love the new office.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: That's it for me this weekend.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 3: I am so glad that you were here hanging out with me, And be sure to check out the socials. We are everywhere at Bobby Bone Show. Go check out YouTube. You can subscribe. There's a lot of content, performances, games, all kinds of things that are up there. And you can follow me at web Girl Morgan or you can also check out my new podcast. Take this personally. I'm very proud of it. We've done some really incredible interviews this week. I had on an attachment theory expert was talking about attachment styles and relationships and it's super beneficial if you've never heard of this, or you've heard of it and kind of want to know deeper. It's just really great tool for even if you're married or in a relationship or single.
Speaker 6: It's great for everyone.
Speaker 3: And I then had one of my good friends on to talk about his marriage and how he met his wife and give some advice to the single guys out there. All right, talk to you guys next weekend.
Speaker 2: Bye. That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms and follow at web girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.