Speaker 1: I am all in, Want kiss you.
Speaker 2: I am all in with Scott Patterson an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 3: Hey Everybody, Scott Patterson, I am all in Podcast one eleven productions.
Speaker 4: iHeartRadio, iHeart Media.
Speaker 3: IHeart Podcast Pop Culture, Season seven, Episode twelve. To whom it may concern, I'm joined by Tarasudents in French. Daniel Roma Amy Sugarman, who's particularly hot today in one hundred and seven degree weather in her attic underneath blankets and fans.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: Who wants to start it off? Danielle, go ahead and start it off? Okay.
Speaker 6: Suki is telling Laura Lai about her upcoming ski trip, and Suki says, yeah, Jackson loves to ski, and I'd love to dress up in those cozy clothes, the furry boots and curl up with a super Grafton mystery. I got R for ricochet and S for silent or for silence. If ski conditions are good, I can get a good eight hours of Kinsley Millhone in. Sue Grafton was an author of detective novels. She is best known for her Alphabet series featuring private investigator Kinsey Millhone. The series spans from A to Y as Sue passed away before completing the series. That's so sad she had one letter left.
Speaker 7: Oh man, I've never heard of any of this.
Speaker 5: Do you know?
Speaker 6: Sue Grafton battled dislike thea throughout her life. Oh poor thing.
Speaker 5: I think Suzanne should get to do yeah, poor thing. But I get Susan should get to do the next one because it has her favorite line in it.
Speaker 4: Right, go ahead, Suzanne, step up, all right.
Speaker 8: Laurelai walks downstairs to see Christopher reading the instructions that came with his flat screen TV. Laura Whi says, Oh my god, the Eagle has landed. Christopher says, yep, they delivered it while you were in the shower. Did they deliver it or throw?
Speaker 9: It comes with a lot of equipment.
Speaker 8: Isn't it beautiful?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: And big? Christopher says, all the better to watch Reggie Bush score touchdowns on the Eagle has landed is one of the most famous phrases in the history of spaceflight. It was spoken by the Apollo love An astronaut Neil Armstrong on July twentieth, nineteen sixty nine, when the Lunar Module Eagle successfully touched down on the surface of the Moon. Reggie Bush is a former football running back who played for the New Orleans Saints, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Detroit Lions, and San Francisco forty nine Ers before retiring in twenty seventeen. Did you know There is a nineteen seventy six film based on the book written by Jack Higgins called The Eagle Has Landed? The film stars Donald Sutherland, Michael Caine, and Robert Duval and is about a fictional German plot to kidnap Winston Churchill in the middle of World War Two.
Speaker 5: Isn't there a Scarlett Johansson movie coming where it like The Moon Landing's fake?
Speaker 7: I feel like there are no I'm going to need to watch that. I'm going to need to watch that.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 5: I did Paris and Rory spot Lucy in the cafeteria. Have you heard from her yet? Nooh so now she's decided to just ignore you.
Speaker 7: How very heathers of her? That was a great line.
Speaker 5: Heathers is a nineteen eighty eighteen comedy starring Winona writer Christian Slater, Shannon Doherty a bunch of others. Did you know Winona Rider's agent begged her not to take the part. She says, my agent at the time literally got on her knees and begged me not to do the movie. She had her hands together, and she goes, you will never work again. We parted ways later. First of all, Heathers is like a great movie.
Speaker 9: What wow?
Speaker 7: But that was a funny line. How very Heathers. That was funny. I can't wait for Beetlejuice too. By the way, shout out Winona writer and Michael Keater.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Rory tells Paris she will not be taking the l set. As she crosses it off the poster. Rory says, I'm not being lazy, Paris. I'm just not interested in being a lawyer. I'm interested in journalism. Paris says, just because you go to law school doesn't mean you have to be a lawyer. Look at Dan Abrams. He's a journalist, but because of his law degree, he became the face of Scott of the Scott Peterson.
Speaker 5: First of all, I love this because Dan Abrams is still totally around doing law on TV and the Scott Peterson Trials, like back again, because he's trying.
Speaker 7: To like, do you know what I'm talking about? He's trying to get like a el or something.
Speaker 5: So I was like, well that was well done, Gilmore girls, It's still relevant.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 2: Dan Abrams is a television host. He began his professional career in nineteen ninety four as a reporter for Court TV, covering the OJ Simpson murder trial. Dan also covered Scott Peterson's trial. He is currently the host of Dan Abrams Live on News Nation and chief Legal Analyst at ABC. And did you know that Dan Abrams owns a winery in Long Island called EV and M after his two kids.
Speaker 7: No, but are we on the last one? This is the shortest pop culture we've had in seven seasons.
Speaker 3: Rory crosses another idea off of Paris's post to Roy. I will also not be taking the MCATs Paris. Sanjay Gupta's senior medical correspondent at CNN. Right now, He's got the market cornered. Sanjay Gupta is a neurosurgeon. Is currently the chief medical correspondent at CNN, and hosted podcast Chasing Life. Did you know he was named one of People's Sexiest Men Alive in two thousand and three and.
Speaker 4: Brilliant comments were awaiting brilliant comments?
Speaker 5: Well again, they've nailed it because doctor Gupta is bigger than ever. He's like obviously through the pandemic. And then he just did this whole show on Alzheimer's that I thought was so fascinating, and it's actually sort of if you watch it, it's not. There's a lot of uplifting things, like things that you can do to prevent Alzheimer's, a lot of like really interesting research. So like, again, nailed it.
Speaker 4: Eat the right foods, don't eat the process foods, eat the right fooce.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and exercise, meditation, and I think there's all kinds of things.
Speaker 4: It's all very basic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Anyway, next episode seasons have an episode thirteen.
Speaker 4: I'd rather be in Philadelphia. Thank you, ladies. Danielle Taras is in Amy.
Speaker 3: We will see you next time. All the best best fans on the planet. Thanks for the downloads, the comments, and remember we and I am all In.
Speaker 9: We will see you next time. Stay safe, hey everybody, and talk again.
Speaker 3: Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmour at iHeartRadio dot com.