Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of trend Direct to Back in the Habit. Hey, there we go. Respect some respect on back in the habit. Yeah, shout out to Whoopee, shout out to Lauren Hill. Someone about Kathy, Jimmy, Kathy Najemie. Everybody's sleeping on Kathy n Jimmie. This is the second POY to bring the voice of an angel. Really, I know, one of the many reasons that you are such a good co host is that you keep you on, keep you on. Jim Jimmy Eraser in this building in his dancery. Uh, my name is Jack O'Brien. That over there is mister Miles Gray.
Speaker 2: Who is it aka? Or who is it?
Speaker 1: Did the title snarfula morpha on the discord? Let's get into the news. Uh, Donald Trump is now in the hang the Democrats phase of authoritarianism.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, or.
Speaker 3: Or if we're doing like the polymarket bit where it's like, where is he on his exis cential crash out right now where the walls are closing in? He's now lashing out. I mean this feels normal anyway. But so a group of democratic lawmakers who all have like either prior experience serving in the military or like for the intelligence agencies. They were in a video where they're like urging members of the military and intelligence community to you know, do like the constitutional thing where it's like you saw an oath to the constitution, don't follow illegal orders because you know, there's a lot a lot of illegal shit happening, especially with just fucking boat murders and this on the high seas.
Speaker 1: That's all it was in reference to, right, the bombing of private citizens and boats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think just generally looking at the tone of this administration, just just a good note to remind people, hey, this fucker might actually is probably giving illegal orders. So you know, the constitution, if we lived in the sane world, has your back.
Speaker 1: But again, an oath to the constitution, not this guy in particular.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he lost it. He like reposted like sort of like the story about it that it's called seditious behavior at the highest level. Each one of these traders to our country should be arrested and put on trial. Their words cannot be allowed to stand. We won't have a country anymore. An example must be set. It's really okay, weird.
Speaker 1: And then the reply he won all caps on must be set, which he hadn't gone all caps and over seven words, so.
Speaker 3: Like to be fair one two, three, four fi except about fourteen words. Oh god, yikes, Oh god, that's a real Nazi coincidence there. Huh, So he's losing it. Then the replies people are saying, like they should be fucking killed. They need George Washington would hang hang them. Uh And he reposted that reply and people are like, hmm, oh, so you are artis endorsements.
Speaker 2: Do you have that on your bio? Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: What that means? Likes RTIs are not endorsements, but maybe they are.
Speaker 3: So a lot of people are like, Jesus Christ, this guy is big upping the calls for these to be hanged.
Speaker 1: He also put a propos of nothing and you know, probably unrelated to this seditious behavior. Yeah, yeah, there's a it's not just a retruths. He also just wrote that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the lawmakers called the sergeant at arms at the Capitol because the president is like threatening their life.
Speaker 2: I don't know where that goes.
Speaker 3: I mean he gets away, I'm I have jan six comes to mind, or fucking everything he does comes to mind.
Speaker 2: So not sure where that goes legally, but.
Speaker 3: Hakeem Jeffries put out a statement and Soda Shumer where they're like, this is absolutely diabolic. I mean, which is yeah, the pale, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean I feel like they should feel safe and comfortable knowing that Hakim Jeffries has their back, and he's probably the person most poised in the history of US politics to be the nevill Chamberlain of the mon.
Speaker 3: Are I mean, if you're thinking of like just the fucking the beginning of this administration, when they were just running a rough shot over everything and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, what are you guys fucking doing? He was like, we will h at one and the eventuality heretofore, they said, at a time and manner of our choosing. Mm hmm, oh my god, that's right. Another mic drop moment. They're taking your sneakers off as we speak and running your pockets and we will reply to trust me at a time of our choosing. Don't you take your sneakers off right now? You're hanging upside down right now, shaking the change out of your shaking money out of your pocket right now.
Speaker 2: Even took your house keys, not yet.
Speaker 1: Hold He's he's like that scene in Braveheart where they're just like waiting for the cavalry to get close and so they can lift up the spears in surprise.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just keeps going hold, hold, and then everybody just gets trampled by the horses. He's just like on the ground dying with a horse print in his face.
Speaker 2: Old an, they'll see just you. They just were.
Speaker 1: We want to got there, asked, Uh, meanwhile, Donald Trump did sign the bill, you know, to release the Ebstein files the Department of Justice now is apparently.
Speaker 3: They got them files. That means but this measure will have these by Christmas. Yeah, Christmas. That would be Oh god.
Speaker 1: I do wonder like there's always big news that gets dumped over Thanksgiving, you know, because like nobody's there's no news cycle. Everybody's You think that's too quick, I don't. They got a lot of redacting to do.
Speaker 2: They got a lot of redacting to do.
Speaker 3: It's still not clear what tactic they're going to use, whether it's the like do fuckery force somebody to sue the DOJ so they just go back and forth in court, because that's that's a time honored Donald Trump tactic is just delaying through the courts, which there is an avenue for that here.
Speaker 1: Not according to Pam Bondy. According to Pam Bondy, you know we're gonna we're gonna do what is called for in line with the letter of the law. Right, Yeah, she sounds she sounds very certain and straightforward about this one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's it's it's an absolute. Look, let's just hear from her.
Speaker 3: She's asked pretty directly, so like you're actually gonna release some violence, like the sort of the rest of the question and just really key into the absolute projection.
Speaker 1: I think the question is you you before you said it wasn't even really worth releasing. And what what's changed now that it is the law that if you'll hear all of that in this clip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we.
Speaker 4: Go, Attorney General.
Speaker 5: Do you mean if you will provide all the files by thirty days?
Speaker 1: We will follow the law.
Speaker 4: The law passed both chambers, yes, last evening. It's not yet been signed, but we will continue to follow the law again while protecting victims but also providing maximum transparency.
Speaker 5: MA Maternity General. The DLJ statement earlier this year, saying that the files would not release you mentioned the fact that the review of the documents and the evidence did not suggest that any additional investigation of third parties.
Speaker 1: Was warnt right, that's right. You looked at all these and said not glad to see here. No, there's based on what we're seeing.
Speaker 2: Case closed, open and shut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just all you guys dead. Yes, guy's dead.
Speaker 2: We get over it.
Speaker 1: That is a interesting question, pam Pamela, what what what hath you say to that question about if if you said there was no reason to investigate.
Speaker 2: What's of the.
Speaker 4: Investigations information that has come for information, there's information that new information, additional information, and again we will continue to follow the law to investigate any leads. If there are any victims. We encourage all victims to come forward. There is and we will continue.
Speaker 2: I think they are they've they've all come forward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's many. I mean maybe there are more victims, but there are definitely victims for sure that you guys have like kind of.
Speaker 3: It's like she went into autopilot there of like trying to be a reasonable, like legal person to be like and obviously we encourage victims to come forward. This new information, it's new information. New information has come to light. Man new information for a new investigation. I thought she was about to go in to pass the duchy, but each generation with new information, I'm wondering.
Speaker 1: If she was flashbacking too, like Trump screaming at her, like this is a person torn between worlds, torn between realities, where she just goes and gets reamed up by Trump and then has to come out here and act like she's a reasonable person who's not just doing his bidding.
Speaker 3: Right because she she does have a legal background, So I mean like on some obviously she's made her devil's bargain in her mind and she's like whatever, like I'm more maga than lawyer.
Speaker 1: But I wonder, looked at these exact documents and now you're releasing these exact Back then you said I don't see shit here. You looked at all these same dogmas. Now now you are releasing them. H What changed? I would say, information, just information. It's like the broaden like she could have. The only way she could have gone broader and more vague, is like things. There are definitely things, new things are in motion.
Speaker 3: Yeah again, I'm I'm glad that she does not have any comf in saying that publicly and cash butttel looks like even more deer in the headlights than usual.
Speaker 1: A man who's resting faces deer in the headlights. Resting deer in the headlights face the deer that lights is now like even more somehow is just in the at the core of his being is a deer in the headlights forever.
Speaker 2: Exactly one thing is interesting.
Speaker 3: The Senators Lisa Murkowski and Tom Tillis did say that like they're the DOJ better not fucking slow walk this again, those aren't really fighting.
Speaker 2: Where it's coming from.
Speaker 1: Famous pushover Lisa Markowski.
Speaker 3: But she said that quote, people who feel very strongly about this will feel like they've been duped if the Justice Department claims we can't release anything because we have an active investigation. And Tillis said that delaying the release of Epstein related documents would trigger an angry backlash. Aka, my constituents are foaming at the fucking mouth because of the fucking seven years of slowly ramping this thing up that you've done in their minds.
Speaker 2: Yeah they might.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid of them now. Yeah, the storm is coming, The storm is here. I feel like we should get back to using Q language. They created this ship, Like, let's let's go. The storm is here, the storm is almost upon us. Yep, we'll we'll see, we'll see what it reveals. Probably, you know what, Miles, If I had to guess what it reveals.
Speaker 2: Information's a cool guy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was gonna say information, Like there's gonna be some information in there.
Speaker 2: Definitely some information.
Speaker 1: Let's take a quick break, we'll come back and talk about some ship that's not Donald Trump, and we're back.
Speaker 2: We're back.
Speaker 1: And i'd say number two on the Fox News like best people list, Like number one is obviously Donald Trump with a bullet. Number two has gotta be JC, right Jesus.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, yeah, you don't got to tell me who JC is. Bro, my man, j C.
Speaker 1: He got something to say on ye like yellow Porto Rican Hell you like them all? Man? He loved, he loved people. Uh reference to a very old hip hop song, I'm clar I'm an old.
Speaker 3: They're called old head jack, they're called classic, they're called foundational.
Speaker 1: Foundational That is a reference to a foundational text. Okay, get over it, right.
Speaker 2: I feel like one day kids are gonna call him like spirituals.
Speaker 3: They're like, bro, you're singing that old spiritual and I'm like that that's that was?
Speaker 2: Can I kick it? What anyway?
Speaker 1: Sorry you were a biblical illusion. Hey, speaking of biblical Fox News is going all in on Jesus with an upcoming podcast. I love to see Fox News getting in the podcast game. Why are they getting in our fucking lane Jesus podcast. I know we were just talking about how one of our I don't know which Icon episode it's going to be, but we're we're gonna have a Jesus episode of The Icon Show. That by the way, The Icon Show now publishing Monday mornings. We just dropped the Einstein episode this Monday. Arkle coming up this coming Monday. But yeah, now you have a t DZ episode Monday morning to get Yeah. So they're coming for us with a podcast called The Life of Jesus Podcast. The Life of Jesus podcast. The Life of Jesus podcast so hard to name.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It's part of their new Fox Faith vertical, which even has a logo with a little halo over the o in Fox Okay, I feel like, I don't know, the o could have been made into a halo. But we're not gonna We're not gonna quibble here. Uh, it will be presented by Fox and Friends co host Ainsley Earhart. And so I was assuming that this was going to start they were going to like nutty Professor Dean Kine, like it was just Dean Cain playing all the parts. This is where it gets a little, I don't know, depressing the casting. Jack, This is prestigeous, kind of prestige cast in the world podcast this is like fucked.
Speaker 2: So it has like one.
Speaker 1: Of the best podcast casts. It's got Kristen Bell as Mary Magdalene, Brian Cox as the voice of God.
Speaker 2: Fucking God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what. John Rhys Davies is the narrator, narrates what Malcolm mcdall plays caliphis caiaphas whatever, and who's playing Jesus Jack, Neil McDonough, Will McDonough, Neil mcdona's yeah, dude, yeah, they got it's I didn't realize.
Speaker 3: I mean, I I remember when he was in Band of Brothers and I was like, oh, okay, this is interesting, and then he like hasn't been in a ton of stuff, And apparently it's because he's like obviously I've been blackballed in the industry because I am so Catholic. I don't kiss non wife women on cam, so he'll never It's like Denzel, He's like, you're not gon catch.
Speaker 2: Me with a white woman on screen like that, Okay.
Speaker 3: Kiss to be my wife or else I will go to h e double hell.
Speaker 1: Wait, he won't kiss anyone who's not his wife in the story or period.
Speaker 3: He will not kiss another woman in any capacity unless it's his wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, this is by the way, I didn't I didn't know who he was, Like off the top of my head, I do recognize his face.
Speaker 3: He's yeah, I'm just a World War two freak. So Bander Brothers has no.
Speaker 1: Jim cavisl he doesn't look like Jesus. He's not giving Jesus in any real way. I will say, yeah, Sean Aston plays Matthew. This is what the fuck I mean?
Speaker 2: They all got to be Catholics, right.
Speaker 1: Kristen Bell doesn't seem to be religious at all. Oh yeah, her mom is born again, but she's been like I am, my religion is not religious. That's what you can put me down as. Oh, but I think this might have so a bit of explanation. I was like ready to just be like, why are we letting these people get away with us. Fox News is actually licensing the show from a company called golf Stream Studios. Yep, so it's possible the actors didn't even know where it would end up. Also, that is a studio named after the jet that is the only motivation for any of the actors working with them, golf Stream.
Speaker 2: I need to be a six bro, give me on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's still it still sucks, though, I mean yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean this is what's wild though, too, is I mean not wild. This has happened before.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 3: I think it was like maybe with Daily Wire Studios, where like people are like, I'm not trying to be in some Ben Shapiro thing, like I did another movie and they just licensed this thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, gotta be careful out there, actors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gotta be careful out there. That's why.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's why famously I don't act. That's right, that's you never you just never know what they're gonna do with your likeness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd rather have questionable ads pop up in the ad break and deal with that, go out there and end up on Fox News as Jesus. But yeah, Neil McDonnell, it looks nothing sorry, bro, you look nothing like Christ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is no good man. This he looks like Gary Sanisa's brother. That's like more what he's given.
Speaker 2: Who like did a bunch of coke and his hair turned white?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, he's got a beastie boy's coke white hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: The studio made a big epic twenty CD verbatim version of the New Testament in two thousand and eight, twenty CD.
Speaker 3: That this shows you, you just know already, like the whole thing. What does that look like? Is it a because remember like the Wu Tang album, Like when I think of a double disc, I think Wu Tang Forever did the elegant thing where they it looked like a single disc, but the single part.
Speaker 1: Then the same thing came out.
Speaker 3: But Life after Death, the bigie album that came out, that was the old school, like felt like two jewel cases glued together and together. Is it twenty disc when you got fucking twenty ten of those fucking things.
Speaker 1: I prefer the double one. Make it feel like what it is. It's two CDs, you know what I making open Magnum opus. Yeah, all right. And finally this Ice Experiment where you just like let people go out and start like and claim ice. Just be like ice and they don't have to have anything on them and there's no way of tracking well, once they abduct someone, there's no way of tracking it. We had a feeling that that was like gonna be I don't know. It was like a recruiting crunch where they were like, hey, man, yeah you're good. Let me let me see can you can I look look me in the eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 3: Uh, look at the eyes. Sorry, they say I got shifty ice. Yeah, sir, just hold eye contact with me. This is part of the admission. I can't alright, it's fine.
Speaker 1: There's been a rash of stories like you just google like ICE agent arrested and it's not like it. You don't have to look far back into the news cycle to find a bunch of examples. Police in Bloomington, Minnesota, recently completed a three day staying operation which they used several methods to find people who are attempting to solicit a seventeen year old girl for sex. Wait, so that seventeen year old was an ICE agent? No no, no, no no. So the operation CREEP led to the arrest of sixteen men for sex trafficking, including somebody who, when they arrested him, said hey, I'm Ice boys. Oh, I'm Ice Boys. That's how he tried to use it to get out of trouble. The Minnesota police were like, and so he's in jail now, like we can give a fuck. Yeah, when he was arrested, he said I'm Ice boys. Hodges said, well, unfortunately for him, we locked his ass up. He didn't say his ass We locked him up. The man is an auditor for ICE, so that's that's cool. But yeah, if you just google ICE agent arrested, it's a massive, shockingly recent list. There's the guy who claims to be an ICE agent who pulled a gun on a seventeen year old and detained him well off duty, even though he, I think after the fact was found to maybe not be like ICE is now like we don't claim that guy. But he was going around just pulling guns on people, right, which that there's your problem. Anybody can do that because that's what you do. You don't have any Brian said, the American dream just pulling guns on people with impunity truly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've created an environment where anyone with a gun can pull it and say I'm ICE and have the assumption of authority because they've loosed a bunch of random people with guns onto the streets who their uniform is masks and no identifying and just.
Speaker 2: Screaming sor or CPB.
Speaker 3: Like there was another guy I was reading about this who was arrested in Long Beach because he went into the women's room with his handgun out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hammered, hammered, and they arrested him.
Speaker 3: He ended up taking his own life, like recently, yeah, because he was arrested and then they they are they were just like, oh, this guy odde on drugs after Like, there's there's so many fucking stories like this.
Speaker 1: ANYTD sergeant who pretended to be ICE while harassing a woman who, like a woman, basically rejected him and he was like, I'm am, I actually Ice and we're going to family.
Speaker 3: I'm a field director with ICE, my field director. As if NYPD sergeant wasn't terrifying.
Speaker 1: Enough, Yeah, there's also the real ICE officer who pulled a gun on a woman he thought was following him and filming him. Yeah, so he was like doing the group stocking thing, which is like you know, gang Stocking, jack gangstock Stocking. Where do people think they're being followed?
Speaker 2: My aunt says, it's a big problem.
Speaker 1: The only reason we know about that one is a cop happen to be driving by when he pulled the gun at an intersection, So he just was casually Yeah, had the blammer out, Yeah, what are you doing? The woman being held at gunpoint asked in the video, are you for real right now? And now these cops are helping them? I'm just driving, The agent said. The woman had been following and filming him, the department said, and the officer informed him he could not assist if no crime had been committed. But isn't that like pulling someone over and pulling a gun on them? I think it's not a crime.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 1: I know they're like, well, she didn't do nothing. They're like, but what about him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I guess that wasn't even a question.
Speaker 3: I guess that's just for a law enforce I'm like, yeah, bro, you pull out the fucking blicky and waving in someone's face that standard procedure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It really raises the question, how much awful shit are these people doing? You know, people with no training or qualifications other than wanting to be in a you know, position to wield power violence over other people.
Speaker 2: Like, well, yeah, what is.
Speaker 1: That leading to? I feel like we're just scratching the surface, Like we're just seeing the ones that happened to it, Like where the person is you know, unwell enough to just like pull a gun on someone at the at a fucking intersection or you know, like gets caught on camera.
Speaker 3: But I mean the same sick people who are like running even the facilities where you hear about the completely sub human conditions that the painees are held under.
Speaker 1: It's only the worst folks. Hey, I'm with Ice. I'm Ice boys Jesus Christy.
Speaker 2: You know he was.
Speaker 1: Probably like I can't wait to fucking do some fuck shit.
Speaker 2: And when fucking PD pulls up, I'm like, hey, man on Ice back.
Speaker 1: Wait till I tell him this. They're gonna be like, do you.
Speaker 3: He the one guy who's driving drunk? I think the guy goes driving drunk with his kids in the car.
Speaker 1: No, you got pulled over? Yeah? Yeah, man, that's like it's NonStop, Like I didn't have time to do to you know, bring all of the stories. You just do a Google search. It's fucking and list stream of people either ICE agents behaving in like wildly flagrant ways or people pretending to be ICE agents using that as a means as a pretense to you know, know.
Speaker 2: That that one this guy was wild. He got arrested in Florida.
Speaker 3: He got pulled over and he's like, guy's on border patrol whatever, And yet they're like, bro, you have a seven and nine year old in here, do the field sobriety test. He fucked it up, and then he started asking one of the officers are you Haitian? And then trying to flip it on the cop who was like being like are you He's like, are you Haitian? Because we might have to do something about you. And then they're like, dude, get in the managing car.
Speaker 1: Imagine what this guy's like. Yeah, Brian the editor, and he said, quote me on this. He said Ice Ice Shady and that's the best joke he's ever done. And you can quote him on that.
Speaker 3: This will be the last show that Brian will be working on for this for this podcast, because he's just been scooped up by the d NZ to do all their social media.
Speaker 1: All right, that's gonna do it for us this Thursday afternoon. We're back tomorrow with a whole ass episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, get your vaccines, get your blue shots, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to you all tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Bite the Daily Zite guys as Executive produced by Catherine Law.
Speaker 1: Co produced by Bee Wayne, co produced by Victor Wright, co written by j M McNabb, and edited and engineered by Brian Jeffries.