Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Happy Fridays, five twenty in the morning, your favorite sports show here to keep you up to date and everything in the sports world related, especially basketball.
Speaker 3: I'm your host.
Speaker 2: My name is DJ Wells, joined this wonderful morning by my two brothers to my left, Bisch and Pinders to my right.
Speaker 3: My brother tells the morning, how y'all doing.
Speaker 4: What's up? My boy?
Speaker 5: What a little mama had.
Speaker 6: A swag like okay freshman Wayne concert last night.
Speaker 5: I don't even like that song, damn, but he went high. He was cool. I mean, he might have been high, but he was normal.
Speaker 4: It was functional for sure.
Speaker 5: He's right for sure. Man.
Speaker 2: Hey man, before we get into all the crazy basketball happened last night, most of poorly bab sentails back.
Speaker 5: Be here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, the real celebration. Shout out to you know. I don't want to shout out Elin. I don't know if he has someone to do with it, but Steven A you try to take my boys down.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: He wasn't strong enough. Man. Listen, man, I'm glad the gang gets back for sure.
Speaker 2: All the NBA, the teams, everybody was on Twitter. They was they was plied on the downfall. They was happy.
Speaker 4: He was gone, brot we're back. We really protested on Twitter. Bro, so you know that shit really do work. So yeah, stand up for what you believe it.
Speaker 5: You've seen all the NBA teams want to back though.
Speaker 4: That's trying to get some engagement. That's all that was away. It's really a vibe, Bro. It's not meant to tear nobody down. Bro, it's really accessity.
Speaker 3: Let's just be saying, Wow, you're talking about the face league, the face of.
Speaker 6: The league ANBA to tell the fact real, man, we gotta do a clap that you has to have.
Speaker 4: No, Bro, we have to, bro. We have to meet the people who actually run that page.
Speaker 5: Bro. They are fried. We appreciate it for sure.
Speaker 2: Hey man, we talk about everything that's going on in the NBA, man, and we always talk about the young guns. Whore gonna be the next face of the league. But the OG's held it down last night.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Stephane went crazy yesterday and gets the magic one one fifteen bench is steph Curry game man fifty six points twenty two to the third quarter. I don't care everybody else did. Man, Let's just go right there, bro, what what what the hell was Steph on last night.
Speaker 4: Bro, the old his Bro, it's I don't know, I see shits slowing down? Was too soon, man, I don't know. Just wake up and get fifty six. Bro, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That game was insane yesterday. One of the best basketball games I've seen all.
Speaker 4: Year for sure.
Speaker 2: Man, for sure, especially if you watched that first half. You know what I'm saying, Steph hit that that three as long dis is jointed. To go into the you know what I'm saying next half and then to come out and have that type of a third quarter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he was just throwing it up too. He just he got in that groove. Bro. It was like the ocean.
Speaker 6: Brow crazy. What Bro, that's crazy. That was crazy. He's snowing it up and started like the ocean.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can't say nothing out here.
Speaker 3: All except for his game to scribed like stowing it up.
Speaker 5: Shots.
Speaker 4: That's what he do, Bro. Them quick shots.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: He got the quickest jumper in the league for.
Speaker 2: Sure, And it's so disrespectful the shot that he takes to be so disrespectful.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 4: Paulo unguardable though, too, But they just they just I mean shit, they was right there. It just it's def affect too much.
Speaker 3: It wasn't right there.
Speaker 6: The crazy part is they didn't had them down twenty points going into.
Speaker 4: The habit that same back though it got ugly. Yeah, it came back and it was.
Speaker 2: Like it didn't matter no more. It did he be five with crazy He had forty one. I'm saying had twenty seven. It just didn't matter.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: This Step is Warde Corey. Bro, what do you do?
Speaker 4: That's that's that's his name. Yeah, Bro, I didn't know that. Bro for sure. Trash you disrespectful. That's why I called hi Step. That's why I never heard him caught water. Respect He had a real moment. I don't believe in it. You don't believe he can do that again? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, I mean I'm not. Four years from now.
Speaker 4: No, back to that conversation, he don't have a d Rose moment. Bro.
Speaker 5: Watch they can do that again. Though he probably can do that there again this year.
Speaker 2: And listen, man, apparently you don't want to play him on February twenty seven because a couple of times in his past in twenty thirteen, he would have left for thirteen for three and had fifty four and again in twenty sixteen, he had forty six on twelve or sixteen from three.
Speaker 5: Uh again, they mom's well nothing, that's Steph Curry day.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, NBA just gonna start scheduling all the wild games in the league.
Speaker 4: Fifteen years Hello would drop off. Hey Man sixteen to twenty five. He took a break.
Speaker 3: So what day though, and they leave your type of teller.
Speaker 4: That's the random, stupid shit that people will be doing.
Speaker 3: That's the words hate. There's the way he found away to hate.
Speaker 5: On this because that's crazy. Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I celebrate the old Hens. This is my team in twenty thirteen, twenty sixteen, and twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: He might not have games on that twenty seven man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't nobody else who had multiple fifty one games on the same day, So now you're gonna find it.
Speaker 4: I'm just random mistands bro, that sh slave bro. I swear to God, if I did something on the thirteenth year, the sixteenth year, and the twenty fifth year, y'all niggas are not gonna celebrate me to say, what.
Speaker 3: If you drive fifty Yes we were, yeah, y'all.
Speaker 6: He play the chicken on the thirteen play the chicken. Okay, twenty to.
Speaker 5: The morning, it's Friday.
Speaker 3: Being here on Friday, what do we say already?
Speaker 4: Respected that's the ball life because you talk about well yallgg is crazy stuff though, Man, you know, I mean.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be all to you today.
Speaker 5: I mean, we celebrate the Hendrick experience.
Speaker 4: Hey, nah, I'm just saying. I'm just saying, Bro, like he did it in thirteen sixty and twenty, y'all giving this nigga a steph day.
Speaker 6: Yes, he ain't play on the twenty seventh time, Bro, what was it today?
Speaker 4: Don't worry about Mike's finish, start finding random dumb ship about people. We're just gonna start hoghlight that blasting it out like that, Loki.
Speaker 6: Let's do a random highlight the total points at the motherfucking I ain't mean a cuss, but I ain't got mad. Let's do the total points at the Charlotte Hornets that lost by in the last three games.
Speaker 5: They been getting murdered one hundred and eighty five, Bro, the last three game.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I know I'm skipping ahead, but the last three games of the Charlotte Hornets are crazy, like yeah, ridiculous, But that's just a random anyway.
Speaker 4: A right.
Speaker 5: We didn't need to bring it up in seventeen sepoint had nineteen. That's cool.
Speaker 3: I learned last.
Speaker 6: Year's BRO topic too. What we as Steph Curry.
Speaker 2: They watched my mouth listen, Man, I know Jimmy to do too much that shape. But we've seen the total different teams since he's got there.
Speaker 5: Man. Yeah, the energy you bring a different vibe?
Speaker 3: Is it sustainable?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It is, Bro. They're a scary team playoff time, especially the way they clicking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cause we go to the seting sweets.
Speaker 2: Because I forgot exactly where they were, but I know they making.
Speaker 5: The ground for sure. And dre Mond said they was gonna win the ship.
Speaker 4: I ain't mad at him. Wear them Hm, we believe. I mean they're right in the thicket things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they could get to that, They could get to that six seed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they can beat the Grizzlies, Bro.
Speaker 6: I think that's the best spot for They can't beat the Nuggets, No, No, I can't beat They might be able to beat the Kers mm hmm. They can't beat the Nuggets though, Nuggets is no no thunder. Thunder might be quiet, so I don't know, though, I don't know, Bro, they might be able to get the Thunder. They can't beat the Nuggets though, That's the team they can't beat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gonna get destroyed, but the Grizzlies, that's not a good matchup for them.
Speaker 5: No anybody else they could be, but they can't beat the Nuggets.
Speaker 4: I got the Warriors beating the Grizzlies for sure.
Speaker 6: Oh for sure, for sure. I am at that take. I'm not mad at all because you got the best player in the series. And you know what I'm saying, you got Jimmy Butler. I ain't seen nobody else in the Grizzies really get a job. No like that in the postseason shots with Triple J. But he got to show something for show. Listen to another old man going crazy Yesterday Brian went and sign yesterday with thirty three. They got the Wver Timber Boys yesterday one eleven to one oh two, Brian thirty three, seventeen and six, Luca twenty one, thirteen to five, and Austin Reeves with twenty three, six and five.
Speaker 4: Man, I know they was gonna beat them boys.
Speaker 6: They got a they got a three headed monster, Bros. That's been playing well together. Lukea ain't really had a Luca Luca game like one of them crazy breakout games, but even playing good solid but Austin reeves consistently getting twenty, that's that third option.
Speaker 4: It's scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I know a lot of Laker fans have been happy with the defense because I know that little bit in question with ad leaving.
Speaker 3: But they've been rotating really well.
Speaker 5: Obviously, Hey man, I don't.
Speaker 6: Know Bron been playing great defensively, but he holding other people accountable. You can tell you hold Luca accountable, like hey, not to get them rotations, bro.
Speaker 3: If it's anybody who can hold them accountables.
Speaker 6: Bron, it's definitely Bron. And Bron don't play defense like that. No more so for him trying to bring that to the table. I think he feels like they got a chance to do something.
Speaker 2: Y'all always loved the Lebron Missus assignment and then somebody else. That's one of my favorite clips that got up there too.
Speaker 5: There's so many of those.
Speaker 3: He'd be going off on niggas, he'd be the one wrong.
Speaker 4: Thirty three, seventeen and six at forty damn. Come on, man, respect man.
Speaker 5: It's Lebron James bro.
Speaker 4: Lakers from now wanting to have games back from second play.
Speaker 2: I guess they we'll go back to the stands again. Yeah, they keep playing with this, right bro.
Speaker 4: Them Lakers fans, bey' all in my DM spoiled respect.
Speaker 6: It's for a good place for him to be at, though, man, because you probably I mean, I don't think they speaking under.
Speaker 4: They can beat the Clippers. They want the Rockets. I mean, they could beat the Rockets if they want.
Speaker 5: They get to two.
Speaker 4: It's sweet.
Speaker 5: I don't think they want to play the Nuggets stuff.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's why I probably want to stay for You can handle the Rockets and then take your chances against the Thunder for show.
Speaker 5: But I don't want to see yo. Yeah, I don't really want to play. They can handle the Thunder.
Speaker 6: Lakers. They fun to watch, though. I never like watching the Lakers too. I hate watching the Lakers, but we're kind of decent to watch now with Luke most definitely.
Speaker 3: Did you see Lebron talk about the face of the league conversation?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I thought that was fire. It's like, why do you keep pressing this?
Speaker 2: Why would anybody want to be the face of the lead, the way you'll be talking about them like, that's not rewarded for anybody.
Speaker 5: Right now, you just get crucified basically, You're like, who.
Speaker 3: Wants to do that for what?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Just pay me, bro, the people you want to be the face of the league when all the people that you know, they cover our game and talk about our game on the day to day based on everybody.
Speaker 1: Had that responsibility, that's it's just weird. It's weird energy the people that.
Speaker 4: You know. I don't know, but change. He said it.
Speaker 1: He said it perfectly, couldn't say it no better. But hand said, you don't want it?
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously I didn't ask for it, but I knew there was a responsibility for me, not only to my family, my friends, my community, and and and whoever that was gonna follow my my my journey throughout my career. I only know how when I started there, but all all over America and all over the world, when I traveled all over the world. So I've always taken that seriously and understand and understood from the beginning what what being a professional was all about and being a role model was all about.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Bon said, yeah, niggas ain't me, but I feel like y'all want to do it. Ain't nothing gain from it at this point. But made a scrutiny, like you said, he get paid anyway.
Speaker 4: Ye get paid, Bro. The people gonna pick you know, we're gona debate about that. That really doesn't really mean nothing for real.
Speaker 2: Live minutes for as, because you got ejected in the third quarter sixteen texts, he got your.
Speaker 6: Out, he do, yeah, he he We like him for having an attitude and Karen but be too high. Yeah, he's starting to take a role that people are about to stop liking him. Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Telling you it'd be that switch.
Speaker 6: People be like all right, bro, Yeah, you know from the off the court stuff to the they gonna start trying to paint him as like a messed up person.
Speaker 4: They gonna bridge all that stuff together. You win.
Speaker 3: You don't want to be the face of the league?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then you say like, you don't want to be the face of the league, So then they're gonna hilight the other stuff that you do to make sure you're not the face of the league. Yeah, they gotta try to make you the villain, which is cool. Nobody gotta play the villain role.
Speaker 4: But you don't want that though, No, no, you don't want to because he really wanted to. Look, he got a dope personality.
Speaker 3: And he's a hell of basketball player. He played a game the right way.
Speaker 2: He'll be on the weird shit like, yeah, he should be celebrated for show, but don't give no ammunition.
Speaker 4: Throwing the ball on the stands. It's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, unbelievable basketball player. But they all gonna start bridging that shit together, like yeah, so you don't give a fuck kind of name. Yeah, bro, we seen them turn their back to Alan Iverson. Anybody's up a game, bro, Yeah you know what I mean. They try to make Allen Iverson like he hated shit, so for.
Speaker 2: Sure, Yeah, he won't be playing tonight, so he got some PTO off. But yeah, good win for lifers, man, they can take care of business for show. Also another good win yesterday the Books of Care of the Nuggets. Y's Dake one, te one twelve, y'all has had twenty eight, nineteen and seven.
Speaker 3: Yesterday he was bawling. Dame had nineteen as well.
Speaker 2: Yoke showed up as usual with thirty two fourteen to ten and Jamal Murray had twenty and five good win for the Bucks yesterday.
Speaker 5: Man, did just see Janni's trolling?
Speaker 4: I think, man, what do you say.
Speaker 5: Start singing glow real of the name?
Speaker 4: Damn, that's what.
Speaker 5: That was.
Speaker 3: Funny.
Speaker 4: Wow, Man, they ain't gonna be able to shake that.
Speaker 5: Ain't allegation.
Speaker 4: That's funny.
Speaker 3: You got the clips.
Speaker 5: They probably never talked to that girl.
Speaker 4: It don't matter it, don't you know that's your girl.
Speaker 6: Broe it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Slicking fun nigga free. Yeah, he said that's your work. Wife's dang. It's cool.
Speaker 6: She's not working him yet. She's a part of the whole entertainment Smith. You cannot say work wife.
Speaker 2: I know people talk about y'alls on the court, but like off the court, but y'all seem like real truth, like chill due to get along with man the locker room.
Speaker 5: It's like he just be on some other ship. Bro. Yeah cool, I mean he's super woud you just be chilling. He one of the.
Speaker 4: Guys for sure. Just when we get on that court, bro, it's alright show. Yeah, it's time love y'all. You ain't getting that pill he's trying to do. He's trying to win you don't believe in you help him win. He ain't looking your way. But off the court, super chip for sure.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the super chat k d A Underscore fifteen. What is your realistic expectation of Denver? We have the third hardest remaining schedule behind Phoenix and Sacramento and have to suspect defense at best. May y'all Denver and y'all got yo kic.
Speaker 5: So I think y'all be all right. I think Y'a'll be a top five team in the West.
Speaker 2: A lot of people in the West don't want to see them. It don't matter where they are season wise, nigga, don't want to see you kachin in the series, man, And if Jamal Murray played like he been playing, they're gonna be.
Speaker 5: A tough out for show. He'll be all right?
Speaker 3: Western Conference finals? Is that possible?
Speaker 5: Yeah? They've been there before, Okay for sure? All right?
Speaker 2: Which I think the bus got to do to keep you out as happy man? Just keep winning?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they gotta go to the conference finals.
Speaker 2: Okay, conference finals, a bus, I can see that, specially Kyle Kuzm on this team now, He's like how they kind of jumped a little bit. I know we were talking about the apses of Chris Milton, who may not see that inuntil the playoffs for sure, but the way he fit in with the team.
Speaker 3: Man, y'all just started to rock with him a little bit.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I gotta see it when it matter a little more, like, yeah, I need to see like them last ten games of the season we're seating actually gonna matter.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm wrong with that for sure, super Chat, we got a question there. Okay, never mind. Moving on.
Speaker 2: Suns lose another game, damn for the seventh time of they game took an l to The Pelicans won twenty four to one.
Speaker 5: Sixteen.
Speaker 2: Shout out to design Man first trippy Dub yesterday twenty seven ten and eleven.
Speaker 3: C J had nineteen, Trey Murthhdog had eighteen.
Speaker 2: The book hooped out yesterday with thirty six ninety seven and k we had twenty eighty five.
Speaker 3: He said this open Jim Bobs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bro, that's it. Get your stabs, get your staby. They don't care, bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah I don't.
Speaker 3: They're definitely not trying to make them play, and it don't seem like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I don't know what they're trying to do grab a pick or whatever. But it's just because they are healthy. I think they are the most disappointing.
Speaker 3: Team over sixers.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, just because y'all been at them their full strength all year. Y'all gotta solidfy bro. I don't see why y'all just this horrible. Y'all got the best players in the league at their positions.
Speaker 3: Hell of a coach too, It's just ain't clicking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've told you I ain't like that team from the beginning. I told you I thought coach Bucker figure it out for him, but he can't. Most definitely they got a trade KD in the off season. They should have traded him at the deadline. O. KD didn't want to leave. But Kadi and year with eighteen or something like that. Nineteen yeah oh six.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I know you who. I know who?
Speaker 6: He different from us. He who he loved hooping. He gonna keep who and that's what he do. But I love to see Katie playing in the playoffs, like competing for something, because he's just too great of a talent to be at home.
Speaker 5: For sure, when everybody else is.
Speaker 6: Gonna be getting highlighted, we're gonna have to forget about Kevin Durant in the playoffs, We're gonna be talking about Jason Tatum. Probably all these greats Brian and KD gonna be left out of that conversation.
Speaker 5: We didn't have to.
Speaker 2: That's that's what I said, especially like it's just like his career. He should be on a gossomer team competing every year.
Speaker 6: I get he didn't want to go to words mid season, Like I didn't know what you had going on either, Like, but yeah, he gotta go get somewhere man, that that makes sense for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean shit, you know that was the vibe. So should have.
Speaker 6: Been open, bro, Like, ok, you get bounced out early, they losing the second round, it should just go get kad if I'm okay, see, I'm doing it regardless, I got the assets, Bro, Not regardless if they make it to the conference finals or to the championship and they lose, if.
Speaker 4: They have a run like the Minnesota did last year, keep the squad together, yeah together bro? Oh no, Bro, because that's what hurt the Timberwolves though, Bro.
Speaker 6: Because you got to give up one of them young players, and I don't know what you want. You want to give up for Kevin Durrant.
Speaker 5: That's true. They got hill of picks too, But you're gonna have to.
Speaker 4: You can't let you in. Jalen go.
Speaker 5: Oh no, you don't do that at all, So you're gonna give up.
Speaker 3: They don't want, I don't want.
Speaker 4: Everybody else is just a great system guy. No disrespect, but you're gonna have to get you want to get some smoke.
Speaker 2: But sit y'all don't have a future, so I can give y'all future. Y'all don't have no future at all. I have enough to give you all that. I know you're gonna have to give.
Speaker 5: A young player.
Speaker 4: But you can't talk to me like that, Bro.
Speaker 2: I can, because you're gonna lose them anyway. I'm gonna give you the most first round picks anybody can. I can help you rebuild your fresh chise right now.
Speaker 6: I'll give you three first round picks, OKD and two seconds. Gotta get way more. Five first round pick. This is not yesterday's price, is not tray me, bro. Three Luca just went for the back door Joe. So hey, you know.
Speaker 4: Luca win for a quality piece.
Speaker 6: Yeah, bros Corp tell you, Bro, they're supposed to get six first round picks for Luca.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: They're supposed to.
Speaker 4: Get the pick. Damn what he talking about?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 2: But the Sons ain't gonna be positioned really to negotiate too much. They need the future, Bro, they sold up all their future.
Speaker 6: I can get four first round picks, three three first round picks, O Kde and a couple of young players, like.
Speaker 4: You gotta give up Blue Dort, so be it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they probably gotta give up blue Dirt, so be it.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Lolutle Dort. But Kevin Durant.
Speaker 6: NBA Championship for sure being Before we go off the topic, who will win in the series between the two at four strength Sons of Philadelphia.
Speaker 5: Hey, I don't. I don't even like talking about them.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree. Well, shout out design Man first triple double man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, freaky z Man.
Speaker 5: I was I can stage just on the court man. He's so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They say he's a he unguardable too.
Speaker 2: That's what we had a conversation with a pot about. You know, I'm saying, somebody young town who can move on and help somebody else. I think that person he got ge out in the wills, but put him on a good team. Let my boy really hoop. He'll go somewhere and kill for real.
Speaker 5: Yeah he's nice.
Speaker 2: I don't know where where would you see him going over? Make since friend go, I'm sending him to Memphis.
Speaker 3: Oh if it's what you know about me sending my mephis for Triple J.
Speaker 4: I mean, just send him there, just go there, Bro, we don't know, Bro, just get him, Just let me have him.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 4: Ya ain't doing right with him? Bro, let me get him, Bros.
Speaker 3: Lot of pocket saying, let's get Kevin and you.
Speaker 4: Kevin Dean, more mobile, bro, more adorable.
Speaker 6: Bro. Yeah, I was like, I don't know if I want to, that'll be an exciting team.
Speaker 7: Zion and John Moran send him Antonio. I don't think he a better player than Triple j mm hmm. I think he a better star. I don't think he's a better player for sure. I don't think you can.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I ain't never seen Zion play long enough to say if you can win or not with him, So I don't.
Speaker 4: Know that's a fair take. Triple J is more durable. I like Zion better, though, getting more production from when he healthy.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying he only been healthy for like teen games.
Speaker 4: You right, Bro, That's what I'm saying. Let me just have you, let.
Speaker 3: Me just giddy.
Speaker 2: Kyby Roll from the super Chests says, when you look at how k got the Pistons playing, look at LaMelo, expect him what Kate is doing as far as leading a team and being better. No, No, I told y'all people said I was leaguas is funny.
Speaker 4: People said I was hating. I told you LaMelo never won. He never been the leader of his team.
Speaker 5: That one. His dad said it ship.
Speaker 4: That's true. K Cunningham live Mount Vert. Yeah, winners because his brothers what they won. Alonzo was spectacular in high school, so this is different.
Speaker 6: Jelo was the bucket geater a Lonzo was the leader. Yeah, LaMelo was a young, exciting player. Yeah they did.
Speaker 4: He did too, But I mean it is it is LeVar Park fault on that end because they see they ass stumped and au because they played with all the neighborhood kids.
Speaker 6: Bro, and I respect it, and it made him the thing that he did kind of did it like Gilbert Areena's son.
Speaker 5: Literally, he made him.
Speaker 6: Be spectacular because he had to do so much on the court, so he was able to do everything rebound, past, shoot, and he became a hell of a player, but he never had to win.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you to survive without no help. And that's what he's doing out there.
Speaker 4: And I hope hopefully give transition better than that.
Speaker 3: I think he probably will.
Speaker 2: And also to Askamelow to lead to Charlotte Hornets is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Asking anybody to lead that team is really unfair.
Speaker 6: But Detroit was the same position last year though, yeah, both me and Yeah.
Speaker 3: They got some more vets in that locker room and Detroit though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fuck that, Bro. They didn't really got better players though, And uh, Charlotte Bro Michael Bridges, Brandon Miller's quality players freaky Mark.
Speaker 6: I mean, Myles Bridges is nice. You got b Miller for Shure, but b Mill what second year in the league. You can't ask him to do much. Tim konsummit there for a while.
Speaker 3: I ain't disagree with the talent. I ain't going back and forth that one.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying like this, k Cunningham is doing a whole a lot.
Speaker 5: Bro, go to the Charlotte Horners rush.
Speaker 4: For sure, he's doing the whole.
Speaker 3: Yeah that that Pistons roster ain't spectacular. Probably no means.
Speaker 4: That's why it's no excuse for Curry.
Speaker 3: Tip just got there this year.
Speaker 4: Up there, y'all was gassing tray Man.
Speaker 5: He was see that's Williams got hurt. They got people.
Speaker 4: Honestly, if K Cunningham was there, they got a kogie. If K Cunningham was there, Bro, they will be winning. Bro.
Speaker 3: Kay cutting him had that that talent, it would be a little bit different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But your start could be a start, and I have to be a leader. Just go kill.
Speaker 2: We'll get somebody else to leader, bro, good recipe. Everybody can't be a leader, Bro. My job is to kill. You need a mentor work and get him into Bro. That's not the vibes. When we're trying to bring something back to the city.
Speaker 3: What are you bringing back the bodcast?
Speaker 4: Na, Bro, we want the Detroit vis At least give the people some type of hope, like giving for real bro. Okay, Conning cam is giving Detroit some type.
Speaker 6: Of hope, Bro, Like Kimball used to give Charlotte some type of hope. They actually they made the playoffs before she used to be in the mix like they were sad.
Speaker 4: But they was in the mix when Steven Jackson, I forgot the other dude that was Bro. They gave Charlotte some hope did Bro the podcast real they was winning. That was an exciting team hope.
Speaker 5: I'll give you thirty.
Speaker 4: Freaky bark head in twenty six and sixteen though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if you go look at that how much they lost in these last it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Bro facts, It's horrible like they be losing about like forty No, please, we have to.
Speaker 5: Pull this up.
Speaker 6: Please just go to their last like a couple of games. Yeah, they box scores is filthy, Like, come on, bro, thirty balls.
Speaker 5: Look at that one forty one.
Speaker 3: Eighty eight under clap Bro for sure you're doing that's the Kings too. The King's not supposed to.
Speaker 6: Trail Blazers beat on one forty one eighty eight, murdered one on four to eighty three.
Speaker 3: It's all good.
Speaker 5: Capture flag one twenty three or ninety two.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have different talks about the Melo next year where he got Cooper flag.
Speaker 5: For sure?
Speaker 2: Man shout out to Kyrie hooping like yesterday twenty five and nine, Can the mass stay afloat to that big set back man.
Speaker 3: Maybe they got about a muff.
Speaker 5: This might be quiet.
Speaker 6: Do you think a d coming back this year? What do you go shut down? Or does it depend upon how good they played the next couple of weeks?
Speaker 4: I don't even I never know. Anthony Davis tou sho, I ain't gonna.
Speaker 5: Lie for sure?
Speaker 3: Who's scoring big at the NBA this season?
Speaker 6: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA Player Props, money Lines, you name it. DraftKings got it all new customers, Now it's your chance to get on all the hoops action. New customers bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus. Best issily take us to the rector of Draft Kings Sportsbook where every point counts. Download to apps today use Cold Club five twenty, Yes that's Cold Club five to twenty for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars bonus bets with just five bucks.
Speaker 3: All ne on DraftKings the crown as.
Speaker 9: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight Hope and Y, or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. New customers only. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Wins four Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot co, slash audio.
Speaker 3: Amenaga Game of Night.
Speaker 2: We got Celtics and Cavs, two best teams in the league.
Speaker 3: Y'all rolling with that? Yeh?
Speaker 4: Two of them? You love the best?
Speaker 5: Yeah? They the best too? For me?
Speaker 6: You got okay, see over the cast for.
Speaker 4: Landslide.
Speaker 3: All right, man, Look that got the hunt.
Speaker 2: Is that enough for them to compete with the Celtics now in the East, Yeah, a little bit of helping the win. They're still rolling, playing pretty good. Is that enough for them to give him a chance?
Speaker 5: They got enough to compete for sure?
Speaker 6: Okay, it just depends how well Donovan Mitchell plays in Darius Garland. It's really Darius Garland. Yeah, Darius Garland gotta have big games against the Celtics and he usually plays pretty awful. But I agree that moments against the Celtics, it showed me that they can beat them.
Speaker 2: Cool. I'm roll with that for sure. It's gonna be helping game. And why gott Celtics. All right, I'm gonna roll with the cast man. All right, we in the super chat with it all right, zoom is crazy from V much lovether five to twenty jet, would you sign Os Reeves for a shoot deal.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna sign all serious. He got what already he got what I signed to Austin Reeves. I don't know about the Austin what they look like. I ain't never seen no Austin Reeves. I ain't gonna lie to you. It's not that you signed is crazy like I seen as.
Speaker 3: We gotta say the company name there.
Speaker 4: Who do so some love top mellows.
Speaker 5: There that got right there. The company is that Rigora Nah.
Speaker 4: Some them some brand mellow them. Dem looked like answers.
Speaker 5: Oh you got a messed up and we never bro No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: That looks like and they're only going for the seventy ball.
Speaker 2: For they going for the got no start down police.
Speaker 6: He's getting his money. He made me got a soldier line. That's crazy, your own signature. He has a team, a r as. The seventy five is definitely a team.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I think that's so funny with niggas call their shoes soldiers bro as so ass yeah you get the Oh, I don't like that word ricord. That's usines your ass. I'm rock what cept for one man? Shoutut to j B. Black Brand for show. We're back in super shot again.
Speaker 2: My apologies super Chat, but I think Miami got to do to be really contentent again.
Speaker 5: Y'all think we want to start away?
Speaker 3: We just cooked? Oh yeah, y'all a couple of stars away, my.
Speaker 6: Boy crock Pot, Yeah, y'all star away the staraway. Yeah, they just need one more start. I need a guard, another guard. Color weard is good, damn good, Tyler hero good. They need another guard. So they need a lead point guard for that roster. Yeah, they need a deer in fox.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 6: They can't get dr and fox someth now they need. I don't even know who available? What is there any other just going to point guards or people who need to be free?
Speaker 4: Do just Trey want to stay in Atlanta?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Trade good? He wouldn't be good over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Trey young and taller. Hero is a back court and nobody is guarding ship.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 3: But they'll put up points though.
Speaker 5: But if they even if they get like another scoring wing, they'll be cool for sure.
Speaker 2: Man, give up something to the heat, all right. Man's run through some games for the night. See how y'all feel. Nuggets at Pistons. Mmmm, I got the Pistons, Roll with the Pistons. I'm chalking Nugsuggets win streak is tonight? Thunder at Hawks Thunder Yeah, tough Celtics and Calves tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got the crib sir.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Blazers at Nets, Damn Blazers go get a pee.
Speaker 2: Uh pace just at heat, disrespectful Beiltas situation in Miami.
Speaker 3: Raptors at Bulls Raptors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like the Raptors, all right. Rappers, Knicks at Grizzlies, good.
Speaker 4: Game, good m hm. I'm gonna take the Knicks.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Grizzlies go crazy. Pelicans at Suns not watching back to back.
Speaker 5: The Sun's gonna win this. Yeah, Sons T Wolves at Jazz t Wolves.
Speaker 3: He ain't playing the night t Wolves.
Speaker 4: Game loading Yeah in one tournament tonight for sure.
Speaker 3: For show Clippers at Lakers, Lakers.
Speaker 5: Go with the Clippers.
Speaker 3: You got no more faith in ps Man. You ain't smoking on Man's in.
Speaker 4: A while, and PZ doing his thing. Bro, I'm just is you asked me whos gonna Winna play good, gonna get a dud, but Lakers gonna beat the ass for the show.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Lakers as well, super chatt again and say whatever that shit is.
Speaker 3: Can't say it.
Speaker 2: The Pistons aren't losing close games anymore like they did last year. Best like to buy some eligue Beasley affect that type of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or Kay Cuttingham got better, he became a closer. They've been comfortable in that fourth quarter, well.
Speaker 3: Said bes Kid ninety six.
Speaker 2: After a season like the cash, if you don't win it all house and hangover for like the twenty fifteen Hawks, are we confident or do you feel like we missed our chance?
Speaker 6: They younger than us may all got paid already. We always trying to get paid Their whole team paid. Dari's Garland played, Donovan Mitchell paid mobilely just got a deal. Jared Allen paid. So they in the hunt for another run after this, we wasn't We all was like, yeah, run it up. We all felt underpaid. We always ready to get run running up. I all went to the Celtics.
Speaker 4: I left.
Speaker 5: He was already running up for sure.
Speaker 2: Tonor Raya says, Yet, as a high school coach, how do you ensure that the kids are developing and ensure that theyre coach to be well rounded?
Speaker 3: Also, how do you feel about AU Now?
Speaker 6: You know, as a high school coach, it's kind of crazy because you feel like you got a lot of time with the kids, but you really don't. You got two hours with them after school, right and you got thirty kids in your program, thirty thirty five kids from freshmen the JV divarsity. You really don't got that much time with kids. You gotta trust your coaches, but you can't do individual work with them. They got to do that kind of stuff on their own time to see if they develop it as a player. You can help them with concepts and stuff like that and learning defensive schemes or whatever. But developing as a player, that's something you got to do in your own time. There's too many kids and you got to build a team. So somebody working on the individual game. It's kind of tough, but making them a well rounded player. You can teach them defensive schemes, how to be unselfish and stuff like that the right place to make. But as an individual player to get better, you gotta do that on your own most.
Speaker 4: Definitely for sure.
Speaker 2: Cam FTG says tig how does it feel being on the Hawks all time team on two kh.
Speaker 4: Damn, that's all on there.
Speaker 5: Damn I even know that.
Speaker 4: That's wrong.
Speaker 5: That's what's up.
Speaker 4: That's wrong.
Speaker 5: That's far last.
Speaker 3: Certainly, Leads asked, well, yeah, yeah, we're in there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they just they just gave me the word. I'm in WrestleMania. I'm going all four days. These they these dudes only want to go two days.
Speaker 4: I got obligations, so I'll be there. I'm going all four that twenty first to rock with y'all. Man, we're pulling up Man nineteen probably gonna be the little day when I get there.
Speaker 6: So they start the seventeenth, right, I'm me there, seven team. I'm doing every event. I'm gonna be a kid in the candy store. It's my ultimate dream to go to WrestleMania. I was playing for a long time, so I couldn't go at this time, and then I ain't had no connections when I was done playing, and I didn't want to spend no money.
Speaker 5: But now I'm going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna have some do content. We got laid out, we got interviews.
Speaker 5: It's up.
Speaker 4: That's hard. I'll be there first thing in the morning, man, I promise.
Speaker 5: I'm super excited.
Speaker 3: We're roma so that we had to pull to the WrestleMania.
Speaker 6: So I'm more excited to go to Wrestlemingia than I was to go to the NBA Finals.
Speaker 4: I was damn bro we think just like on my life. I was about to ask you, would you rather be courtsied to see Brin and Curry play in Game seven or WrestleMania.
Speaker 5: WrestleMania?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah in the pocket? What shout out? That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That Lebron shot. Yeah, I'd rather be a wrestleming My boy really locked in.
Speaker 4: He no, because who nigga? He don't like going to NBA games, But I know that's one that if he could go here. He is sit courseide of that. Yeah, I would have I love to sit course out of the game and see some ship like that.
Speaker 5: But if I had to pick between.
Speaker 6: You're gonna go to that's crazy. You're gonna go course side for this game. I've been like ship, I'm gonna go wrestle.
Speaker 5: Man. It's more of a vibe. Bro.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie, bro, I legit have fun at that. I didn't understand what was going on, but the ad maybe because where we were sitting, it was just a vibe with avoid that that's a good environment. That's one that's the only sport I'll give it to y'all. We're gonna call it a sport. Okay, cool respect, but that all these like cultures can come together and just be on some cool ship. They get out of pocket. But that's just the vibe in the building, you know what I mean with that stuff? Man wrestling, We're in there for sure.
Speaker 2: Super chat Chimmi Akerson asked if k doesn't make all the NBA teams, should he be a Most Improved Player award?
Speaker 5: He will make an allienbad team. You don't have to. Yeah, he got to make the NBA team yeah, most of proof.
Speaker 4: I am mad at that, but I think the MP should get that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's too good to get that, but we've seen it happen before. Gary Bryant, Do I think that the Wars have legit just to make a run to move up in the playoffs like to six seven?
Speaker 5: Se Yes? Yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 2: And Ray Mud asks, well, y'all think about bow ball team with Tray and the A or Windelle Carter bo Bo be happy he is not.
Speaker 6: Learn Ramond paid today, Jaxi's dropped turn up. Yeah, I don't know about bow bowl in the A. Yeah, that's whatever you want to do. But I think he will be happy to be wherever they want him to be at this point in his career.
Speaker 3: Shouts to Bobo needed more asks.
Speaker 2: Who can Orlando get off this offseason to make them contenders in the East.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: They just need to be healthy. I think they got a good team they probably need. I mean, Jaylen Sugg has been hurt. The whole team been hurt.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: They've had a hell of a year. Yeah, they just had a trying year. I think they're really good team. They just had a bunch of injuries.
Speaker 3: For sure. Jones.
Speaker 6: Bonds asked what's more scary, playoff Jimmy or plaoff Kawhi kauai M I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Say playoff Jimmy.
Speaker 4: That's a great question, Jones.
Speaker 6: Playoff Jimmy because he didn't went to the finals with the heat how many times?
Speaker 3: Twice?
Speaker 5: Yeah, playoff Jimmy.
Speaker 3: But kauh we got that chip though, toront Yeah, but.
Speaker 5: That's the we only see him do it once. I ain't seen Jimmy do it once.
Speaker 6: I'm saying like, we only see him have a playoff run where he was like the best player in the league one time. Every time Jamie Jimmy getting a playoffs be.
Speaker 4: Like, I mean Kawi did this thing in San Antonio against Miami.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he was with a game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he killed with the Clippers, so he just got hurt the last time. So I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Jimmy, be real life, do lo.
Speaker 6: The Poppa means didn't come pop peas means came from somewhere. Jimmy be out there, do lo.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Getting him from the play into the.
Speaker 6: Come on bro in the Celtics out all type of shit, like shit crazy.
Speaker 2: Ratual Man, that's a great question. That's question for show. Very five buckets be here. Who was getting to it yesterday?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give it the staff man Old School fifty six twelve and nineteen from the three so stuff, get all the love today, good moment.
Speaker 2: Killer P five went crazy today Man forty one to six in the Lost Special Man he was hooping yesterday, went crazy for Shure.
Speaker 6: Take who you got man? All the stars came out to perform last night. You got so getting thirty three had a good game twenty eight nineteen and yok another triple double. So shout out to the old Heads and the stars performing last night.
Speaker 5: They are verified buckets for sure.
Speaker 6: Man it for the Centael be here, Get well soon. Who need some couragement going into the weekend?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: Probably my boy in Elwis Man go home, go to sleep Bro, go sleep Bro hop on the game, you get some talks of the faith. Go sleep my guy. You're getting two Emo in the game. Yeah, I don't like.
Speaker 5: I wonder how much you got fine for that?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it's definitely a big common that motherfucker to stake care of it.
Speaker 5: JR.
Speaker 3: Is not covering that Bill Bro.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 2: Man, I get well soon. They gotta they got to Jackson Hage. I mean, nas, excuse me, Jackson Hayes. Wow, don't man wow, shout.
Speaker 5: Out to my dog eyes. Man. I hit him up the other day.
Speaker 4: Man. He was like, damn, bro, my fault.
Speaker 3: But he knew the of them hard.
Speaker 4: I know, He's like, damn my nigga, my bad. I fuck with that, Jackson Hayes.
Speaker 3: That's funny, man, tig who you got ship?
Speaker 5: Who was?
Speaker 3: Look, it's a couple of candidates for show.
Speaker 5: Right there.
Speaker 6: Come on, Looney, get well soon, Looney give well some magic for letst somebody hit twelve threes you like, I know it's Steph kurrk. But at some point face guarding, like I don't listen, might here twelve three?
Speaker 4: Facegard but you got to be in crazy shape.
Speaker 3: To run around alive.
Speaker 5: Somebody else gotta beat me though, Like.
Speaker 4: You don't get here with all kind of screens after you make five. It's like, bro, he didne made ten a few times, so.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, but they were so discouraged yesterday. Bro, they was he was wrong like three or fourth grade.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bro, it's a tough job to do.
Speaker 6: Twelve for nineteen shooting. Oh that's crazy, that's the moralized.
Speaker 4: We'll probably never see that again.
Speaker 3: That's a certain at least bur Lopez.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of these players the White Crown don't never see it again.
Speaker 2: Hey, Christop Brobley hooping a low shout out to the Nuggets. Alright, be here people trying to win some money. What you got for him?
Speaker 4: A Porter twenty, Kim Johnson twenty, check fifteen, Donovan Mitchell twenty, Scottie Barnes twenty, tyrese I'm fooling with you tonight. Haler Burnon will get twenty against the heat. Jahm Moran twenty two fifty one twenty thousand dollars, the.
Speaker 3: Two fifty for twenty bands. Yeah, and tax has already dropped you.
Speaker 2: I know y'all got it, man, go ahead and tap in head probabout cold Club five to twenty draft kings for shall get you some money.
Speaker 5: We appreciate y'all.
Speaker 3: We will see y'all Monday morning, five twenty in the morning.
Speaker 1: The volume