Speaker 1: Uh uh, the overall effort. Who has played with that undefensive I mean, the efforts always there. I feel like the efforts always there is always gonna be that by execution about taking the ball away. We didn't do either of those things tonight. Is there anything you can point to, like why the the turnovers that takeaways to sit dried out? I have no idea. It's the most maddening thing on the planet. But hey, I mean, hey, we we got one game to figure it out. I guess you guys obviously have a different cast than last year. When you fight these guys, it just seems like there's so many new parts around you all season long that it just hasn't clicked. Is that hard to say that? I mean, yeah, it's just it's too many just my bads, you know, everybody just having their you know, their one play out there where it's like hang like just being on it, and I'm always gonna look at myself to see how it could be better to you know, help help every bring everybody along so fourth down so that their aggressiveness going forth there just how how frustrating is it when they when they are converting 'em like they they were to. Yeah, No, it's frustrating. I mean we were prepared for it most definitely. Obviously we knew that that's what they wanted to do, and I feel like we had the right looks in s and you know, I think they went for probably what three times on fourth down and crucial moments just not being on it, you know, And uh, that's what the game.
Speaker 2: Was eleven months ago. Question there, You did you get a sense that they were, you know, super motivated from this game even though really technically whatever happened didn't matter for that.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, I'm sure they were. I'm sure they were motivated. You know, I'm sure they had their you know, they had all the motivation in the world to come in today and and do what they did. I have the youth for touchdown run the end, the the long touchdown runs. You know, we just gotta set the edge right there, make 'em turn back there's no edge, and then gotta find a way to just make 'em turn back to the dee. And he took the sideline. It was he was gone. You just have entire meetings every week about the ball taking the ball way and and for two I think it's two now and since the.
Speaker 2: By ah, how do you just how do you.
Speaker 1: Wrap your brain around that? I don't know, you know, that's that's something I'm tryna figure out, especially for myself, Like I I put a lot of pride on myself to take the ball away from the defense of the team, and I haven't done it. I haven't done it. So I have no room to talk about anybody. You know, you gotta look at yourself.
Speaker 2: This season has been more like of a a character and they absolutely you know, galvanized you that was going into the next season. I know this one is part our part over. You have one more game, but you get what I'm saying. Do you think that the way this season has gone will actually bring you guys together a little bit more? J One was just saying, get hurt together and we go to work together. Do you think that that would be the mentality coming into the next season versus coming home?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, I mean it It's hard for me to kind of think big picture right now, cause I'm I'm fully focused on honestly, honestly, just you know, one game at a time, even though the season isn't hasn't gone how he wanted it to, and we you know, we're out of the playoffs and all that, all that type of stuff. I feel like once once we finished next week, that's when I'll have a moment to really, like, you know, reflect on the season.
Speaker 2: What or Ricky was saying even last week. You know, he had had had tons of production, but he insisted, you know, he'd never lost his confidence.
Speaker 1: He was fine.
Speaker 2: Do you give that life from him today? You know how's he's going through a lot, uh Rich's kind of quiet performances. You know, he's hasn't been.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, Ricky's made of the right stuff. He's always been. You know, just because he hadn't had that big performance. Uh you you keep knocking at the doors. It's it's gonna come at some point, and he had it in the biggest moment tonight. Makes fen exactly