Speaker 1: He is drinks chess, motherfucking podcast man.
Speaker 2: He's a legendary queens rapper. He ain't segre. That is your boy in O R E. He's a Miami hip hop pioneer.
Speaker 1: What up his dj e f N.
Speaker 3: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players you me and the most professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk drink chans.
Speaker 2: Mods New Years.
Speaker 1: That's it's time for drink champ.
Speaker 2: Drink up, motherfuck mother, what it gonna be? Hoping that it should be? This is your boy in O R E. One ups d j e f N.
Speaker 1: This is military crazy raw drink chest and let me just tell you something. Let me tell you something, not only a love them, but let me just tell you something. I got to go to these brothers this discography, and I realized how much if it wasn't for them, they wouldn't be me. It's them, it's mob deep and then seeing them. But if it wasn't no nux Dan, I was supposed to say the name if it wasn't, And I looked through and I was such.
Speaker 2: I was such.
Speaker 1: I was so happy because I got to see my wife get to see me be a fan again, and I just listened to you because I know these are my friends, these are my brothers, these some people that that.
Speaker 2: But it cannot take away.
Speaker 1: What y'all did, the foundation y'all laid down, and the route that I followed behind y'all, even down to the guard I got here. Now, it's not were we wont but this is one of the and I'm saying that sicily, this is one of the most legendary groups of all time. We us should be honored and we are honored to have you to be here, and we one million is going to give you your flowers. Today my brother and Casey were talking about I've been on tour with y'all. I've been all over, We've done that. We have so much history together. But the one thing that I've never asked I've seen this been asked, Jos shut up the Sauce Awards.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't say, y'all.
Speaker 1: Don't. Don't you know?
Speaker 2: I said, I did you shoot up ship? Thinking we got that on the loaf for so long?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: Is it something that we knew and we'd forgotten it and it came back down.
Speaker 1: Social media way?
Speaker 2: Who then nobody else says ship were so so what do.
Speaker 4: The people thinking? People thought that it was like they thought it was part of the show because we we did it. Don't throw your guns in the head, right, you know what I'm saying. So you know once we you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we just acted like it was part of this show. You know what I'm saying. We did get we did get padded down. Hell yeah, police was in the dressing room. Immediately. It was like where that thing at? It left the building somehow, you know, like somebody thinking it wasn't you know.
Speaker 2: I was losing. So we were drinking Hyde again. I can't drink Sampey only was again. We got honey for you, louly thirteenth, I don't know what thirteenth this speaking.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna have bky, mister Lee, we got BIGGI. You want to you want to do Japanese whiskey?
Speaker 2: Japanese?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying.
Speaker 2: Okay, you try, come on the whisk Okay, I'm always drinking one of the table.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: I won't even respect you.
Speaker 1: I want to make you.
Speaker 2: No no no no no no no let him.
Speaker 1: Right now, not challenge you don't tell you.
Speaker 2: Something, mister nigga. Nigga don't want to run and yes, we're proudly you tous no no, no, no, no, y'all side think y'all outside or something.
Speaker 1: Besides having some of the illist disciography in the world, I'm gonna tell y'all some good muster rhymes. Says this all the time, and I'm gonna give him this as a solo artist. I'm give him his birthday. I forgot the call. Nobody can't perform after next bro, I'm giving it to them. You tried to perform after.
Speaker 2: The people are like, it's too late. They took all the energy. I'm telling you I was.
Speaker 1: I've been on tour with the million times and I'm telling you as a friend, I begged the promoter let me go first.
Speaker 2: With you. Upset, I'm like, I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't, y'all you have, You guys have one of the best stage performances I have ever seen.
Speaker 2: Thank you in life.
Speaker 4: You guys know that though I know that, I know that for a fact. I've been doing this for a long time. Carel you got to think about it. We learned from jam Master Shake and my Den scene. I was was with run Damn seem like they threw us on sore with the Kings of Rat like the Kings of Rock. We had to learn from that. From there that that gave us all all the all the training we needed. You know what I'm saying, jam Massage, they said, Yo, you got to kill him with energy, and we made the records with shot skills and all of that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. It's just it's just it's just crazy. Man.
Speaker 1: But but but let me ask you, I had to, Oh, my first album, I had to make a whole album that didn't reflect my show performance. So the war report, they didn't reflect who I wanted to be. What you just said was jam Master J told y'all from the beginning. So did you always kind of make the music to reflect the stage performance?
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess when we was making the music, we was thinking about the stage. We were thinking, Yeah, we was thinking about before you got to think about time for some time, for some action. That sh was that everyone was like, we was looking at that on TV. We was looking at that.
Speaker 2: We was looking at Naughty by Nature, leaders of the New School.
Speaker 4: These are the niggas we looking at while we writing our album can't start, so we look so it's like, Okay, these niggas is doing that while we writing our ship.
Speaker 2: This is our competition.
Speaker 4: We gotta come inling in these niggas and respectfully, we got.
Speaker 1: A chillyes niggas. Y'all took it over the top and if we came.
Speaker 4: Back the fun up that was our you know, we kicked our way in, you know what I'm saying. And we took the whole tweens with us.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. We took the whole queens with us.
Speaker 4: It wasn't just us, it was Onyx, south Side, Hollis Chammans, she was crazy.
Speaker 1: Like it was just us.
Speaker 2: QGTM. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I had one of the biggest arguments ever in my life because of y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all have no idea.
Speaker 1: You did bla TV and you said Michael Jordan got his hair for Hox and other people. They doubted you.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I was like, holy ship fast. I didn't put the facts together like that, but ut for y'all so much. I was like, yo, freend Rowe is not funny, he actually is. Like now, I don't know the exact timeline. But I remember Michael Jordan cutting his hair andX was the hottest thing in the motherfucking.
Speaker 2: World, exactly.
Speaker 1: Michael Jordan. So just so you know, I had arguments almost fights to shoot out.
Speaker 2: Rickey spears at that. I forgot that. I do remember that.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yo, but yo, I gotta take you. You're laughing but pretty spira. Yes, but let me tell you something I tried to. I looked at everything. When people start, they was like, yo, bront Joe's bucket, and I was like, he's not.
Speaker 2: I'm not stuff on the road, Like like we we had a movement. We came out. You Niggas was cutting that ship.
Speaker 4: With the whole fat you know the Fab five, you know the Fab five Niggas and then and this thing and then Tupac came with the boy.
Speaker 2: Like it was a movement.
Speaker 4: That's how niggas was looking Tyson backfreet you know, we had a.
Speaker 2: Lot of the boy movement was moving. You know what, I'm.
Speaker 1: Bucket, boad no, no, no, no, ain't gonna look. I looked and I was like he might be most accurate ever And people don't because you know that's it's a big thing. It's Michael Jordan, right, like bul Jordan is like this big just think about that era. Think about that era and boy has by the way, I bet y'all ship.
Speaker 2: I followed y'all with the.
Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying got right, what's going on?
Speaker 4: I don't think about that.
Speaker 1: I told her it was so funny because I woke up, you know, it was going to whatever whatever. But I told my wife, I was like, yo, I old them, and she was like, I never heard you say that. And I was just like what I old them like? I old them like, I old them like I oh, y'all, you know what I mean. You know I'm that serious. I'm not trying to I'm not trying like this is. If it wasn't for honest, certain part of Queens wouldn't even exist. So I want to tell y'all, our show was about giving people their flowers when they could smell them and smoke them and smoke them, they thoughts when they could tell them, and they drinks while they can drink them. And let me just tell ya something I am honest to give both of y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all take it, and we got to think because they came hurt to drink Champs. We didn't have it together. It was incredible.
Speaker 1: So Snoop said, this is better than a Grammy because it comes from your people.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Yo, And let's just tell you something.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. Let me just tell you something. I got to work with Sticky and I did a record with Sticky and Sticky directed the video and I'm gonna tell you this. It's the illness video ever. Like, like what I say is this motherfuck up? He leaned on the floor, he jumped on top of cars. This motherfucker is probably the director ever. And you know what's fucked up about our people? And I'm saying hip hop. I don't mean a race. It is we gotta we got we like we are the best version of us. Like of course Sticky is supposed to be dope because Sticky shot three hundred.
Speaker 2: Thousand exactly right.
Speaker 1: But why why are other.
Speaker 2: People knowing that?
Speaker 1: Why are it?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, why are so?
Speaker 1: But I'm so happy to say that is one of the illess videos I've been a part of. And it's one of the illest direct directorial debuts.
Speaker 2: Like like when I see what.
Speaker 1: You was doing so I want to give your flowers on that as well off, because because a lot of us just want to be they just we just want to be the product and not produce the product. And I saw that with you, and I was just like yo, and I text you, text me, ah, I text you, I forget and I got it. I gotta get a video directed by video. Yes, yeah, it's just I've been bullshitting on music. I've been bookshitting on music. But new ship though, okay, yeah, but but I heard that you guys are working on the movie. Oh I need.
Speaker 2: I need the Honest movie. We got you the Honest Movie.
Speaker 4: We need five at least five mil for that because it's just so much shit, you know what I'm saying. So we we we we're gonna, we're gonna tap into that. The script is written though, okay, the script is written. The Honest movie is called slam Boys. You know what I'm saying. It was dope, you can't right.
Speaker 2: I just dropped the movie three weeks ago. It's called.
Speaker 3: It's like the urban version of Romeo and Juliet. Producers started and the next but Frenie was put together.
Speaker 2: The movie The Tunnel see to b TV. It's free.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The tunnel, the tunnel to the tunnel. Tun was you in the tunnel?
Speaker 4: I mean you asked about Okay, you guys, he asks about me?
Speaker 2: You know it was.
Speaker 4: The tunnel was a place in New York City. It was one of the Illis clubs in New York. Now there's a documentary. It's a movie. It's about the tunnel, loosely based on the tunnel, but it's not about the tunnel. It's about an experience that I had going.
Speaker 2: To the tunnel. Oh wow.
Speaker 4: It's about these two kids win tickets to go see a famous rap at the tunnel, and they cut through the projects. It was Chelsea's projects. And when they cut through the projects, nigga start chasing niggas.
Speaker 1: This is a two story.
Speaker 4: Niggas chasing me in the projects and all that. So I made a movie about it.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: I filmed at but I built different characters. I made a story about it. It's kind of crazy. It's like the New Warriors, different gangs chasing these niggas because these niggas win five thousand dollars on the scratch off.
Speaker 2: So everybody in the project trying to get that bread.
Speaker 1: So now let me ask you, both of y'all, both of y'all have a lot of experience with being in films. Is it hard to write a script? Is it hard to write the script for you guys? Only if you say this, I'm asking.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you this.
Speaker 3: I told his other writing but too right, I said, Look, in order to start something, you gotta start something. If you write one page to day, you'll be done in ninety days, right, and you write more first in the stumber one find but go back and copy editor that.
Speaker 2: It's not hard, right, it's hard to not do it.
Speaker 1: It's real m. That's weird, that's the hard. But that's real I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you.
Speaker 1: All right, one of the biggest things wash.
Speaker 2: When d MX came out.
Speaker 1: Everyone said, man, he's a he's.
Speaker 2: A copy version of IX m hm, right, I mean I never heard that.
Speaker 1: I never heard that.
Speaker 2: I did because.
Speaker 3: He's spread joiced sick, you can bind. He's what Fred joice already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I meant. Okay, that's what I meant.
Speaker 1: Like that he was a different version of y'all right, right, right right. He always showed y'all influence he always showed y'all love. He's never never, but but like you know, I had that because you know, when when I came out, they compared us to.
Speaker 2: Marb D.
Speaker 4: And I had to ask, like, Yo, do y'all like that comparison?
Speaker 1: Like I had to ask him, like when I when I became worthy of being able to ask him, how did y'all feel about that comparison?
Speaker 2: When d m X came out and d m X d j's here, who's y'all DJ?
Speaker 1: Y'all DJ?
Speaker 2: First, I'm sorry, I got I know, I know, okay, but.
Speaker 1: And now he's considered one of the greatest of all time, so this is he's great something like this.
Speaker 4: The first time I heard it at me Dog, I was like, who the fuck is this? What the fuck is I'm a fan of hip hop.
Speaker 2: For I don't I don't hate.
Speaker 4: When I heard it, I was loving you because because what was coming out before that was trash.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of trash coming out. The DMX came out, it was like back to the Tunnel, Nigga, where we was at the nigga. That's what we was saying. Get at me, Dog was getting the tunnel. That's where we was at Nigga Spurts morning, you know what I'm saying. So that ever was part. We loved it, and that's when we got him on the record, shut him down. We had to get him on a.
Speaker 1: Remax.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Remix.
Speaker 4: We got on a remix on a remix, and that's the only time we started because we got the We wasn't fucking.
Speaker 2: With with nobody. Yes, that was the first time we collaborated with other artists. I never said this publicly. I was so happy to get that cool. You remember that studio said I'm so.
Speaker 1: Heavy because one I'm gonna be honest with y'all. Y'all won to one.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think there ever be another honest.
Speaker 1: So you motherfuckers that's witnessing this greatness.
Speaker 2: Motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: You motherfucker's embraced this ship because I'm I'm I'm involved, but I know.
Speaker 3: What this is.
Speaker 2: Who called you?
Speaker 1: I believe it was Chris Lighty or RUSCOTTI or IRV Gotti.
Speaker 2: Yes, IRV Gotty was the ain't off for the Owl. He ain't not the whole hourb Okay, he was.
Speaker 1: If we be doing versus'd be like that shit ain't ill enough. We was like, who is that guy?
Speaker 4: But it gave us the battery that shut him down and we had that nigga he was did a whole time.
Speaker 2: That was his first ain't all job that Russell gave him.
Speaker 4: Let's make some noise for shut up because a lot of people don't know that X one was around resting piece of X one. We had a new flavor because we was going to one thirsty first. We was going back to the hood and we got the game Green Niggas and X one was the standout rapper from Game three and he was coming to the studio giving us that new that new flavors. It's like, this is like ninety seven ninety eight, right about now, right ninety seven ninety eight, So we came at ninety three. That's just five years later. Wow, we tapped back into the.
Speaker 2: Streets with X one.
Speaker 4: That's why you hear records like Street Niggas and the Worst with Who Changed Me and X one going back and forth.
Speaker 2: That's that, that's that wave.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We got to give it up for X one, one of the elis rappers of us.
Speaker 1: Straight up.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean and just you know that album was crazy.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm gonna give y'all story. One time, I'm with NAS and NAS asses me Rock Kim has a show? Do you want to go to rock Him show? And I was like, of course, he's being rock being rock Kim, and I went and I watched. Now I was watched rock Him and I was on tour with y'all. I did that with y'all every night. Wow, every single night I watched y'all. I don't know if y'all knew this, but every night because y'all was crushing ship and I was like, I gotta get better. So I would watch y'all and I'm gonna tell you the truth. Y'all are one of the illest live performance And I got to see y'all every night from Russia to Germany to a homeboy. She said he was in Germany and I got to see that. But this is what I always wanted to ask. Is that something that y'all y'all perfected the stage show or this is something that just came along because the music went with it.
Speaker 2: My cousin, So the blood is fucking kinetic.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna sleep it real like when Onix started, it was four members Right big Ds rest in peace. Son Sea still living, but he's not active with the group. Never said he was out the group, but he's not active with the group. So it leaves me and my cousin right Stick Fingers. So it's a duo now. I think once the duo got together, I think the show got better, actually, because I think it was just like he said.
Speaker 2: The blood.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, no disrespect to Son's seed, but he probably felt that way too. That's probably why he's not performing with us. He don't perform with us because he don't. He just don't want to rock with us. Me and this nigga grew up like brothers from Nigga. It'saw on my book, back the fuck up the story ondxt I wrote. I wrote my book, Nigga. Nigga had to write my book when I'm when I'm Dad, I wrote my own book. It's my story, nigga, and everything is in there.
Speaker 2: This is real ship. You feel what I'm saying. So to burn him this book is crazy. The kids, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Playing with Matte's under the bed.
Speaker 4: I'm sleeping with the type Bigger blow It.
Speaker 2: Out there and you got too bigger, come blow it out right, liver GV.
Speaker 1: Martin left.
Speaker 2: You know, my mom's and his mother lived, so they stopped it. I can't remember but after that. But yeah, but the show, we put a lot of work into it.
Speaker 4: You know, I watched niggas like Dougie Fresh control how he control the ship.
Speaker 2: Because to me, it's not about the ROMs.
Speaker 4: It's about when the record stopped with how you connecting with your crowd. You know what I'm saying, How you talking to these niggas, How you making them react to you, making these niggas say this, Making these niggas say that that's the show because they want to be part of the show. You ever see the movie The Rocky Horror Show. People actually they go see the show and they screaming, they know the words. Our show was like the hip hop Rocky Horror Show because I got fans that have been to the show thirty times, twenty times, the fact like they just.
Speaker 1: Keep having coming back. Hold up, nigga, what up.
Speaker 2: Nigga you here? Yeah? Yeah, what show is this?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: This is number thirty five.
Speaker 1: I was on tour with y'all. Y'all fanst by the way. Let me just tell you something. Doing this show, I now can look at algorithms and I could see who and where and why, and I can say I don't belong here. I don't belong here with y'all, With y'all, I'm gonna be honest with you. Y'all everywhere, bro, like I went everywhere with you, and I would say they're gonna have a They're gonna have a bad show in Poland, Like, oh, maybe I'm gonna have a bad show in polling. There's no there's no black people in Poland. Man, y'all, y'all music is universal.
Speaker 2: Our music, yes, our music universal.
Speaker 4: Do you know that we come out off top of N Y T O N Y. Yeah, definitely every show that's not first, that's our show.
Speaker 2: Start right, gonna say.
Speaker 1: Ship seen it? You break me to the hood.
Speaker 2: I'm not pulling. No, I don't know what I'll be like, Wow, that's that's.
Speaker 4: Shot.
Speaker 2: That's not show shot. No, Kenny, Jamie, you have the heike.
Speaker 4: I don't drink, but I'm I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: I got that.
Speaker 4: She's gonna do pour can I have up to two cubs? And by the way, with y'all, I'm gonna be honest with y'all.
Speaker 2: I need my publisher. I think we're gonna do that song. I like that. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: I gotta be let me all the queens and you.
Speaker 2: Know taking that is a real drinker.
Speaker 1: You can't I've tried. You can't out drink. I'm a little smoke. I'm not gonna play with like.
Speaker 2: You heard you see what just that. I drink coffee, heat, drink tea. I drink and smoke. I man, I'm a night nigger here morening nigga. I'm just something that that is a beautiful thing. That are I've been trying for years, stop trying to get tries to actively not do all morning.
Speaker 1: I've been trying to communicate and get through to these people. We got through to them, and I am proud to say, for the first time in my life, I'm actively running the New York City Marathon for the first time.
Speaker 2: So that ship is It's crazy because you know, I live in Miami and I love Miami, but I'm a New Yorker.
Speaker 1: I couldn't. I couldn't on the run run It's crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: More think about it. Hands what fu up? I don't know. You probably don't even know why.
Speaker 1: They was like, yo, just in case because we you know, we got like four members and I'm doing it with my son. So we got four members. He's eight, he's gonna bust your ass. No, no, no, he's He's definitely way better than me. But they were like, if you want, we could squeeze in two more as security. And I thought of you, and I was like, damn, JP, probably not ready. How many about is that?
Speaker 2: He's six? I ain't built for that.
Speaker 1: For you drink three miles, you know.
Speaker 2: So what's good? Wow?
Speaker 1: What's good is these people run the whole New York City. So my only favorite that I have to do is I have to run the Queens and flushing Metal, which I was I wanted to mute this ship and be like motherfucker, like you know, so my first one would be in Queen.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: So I just wanted to say that. And that's dope. Bro, get back to the no No, because it's a real ship.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: You know a lot of rappers, you know, we we I say, we survives. We've been doing this for a long time, and I think health you you inspirational because before I came on this show. I've been running up and down the hill. I say, I'm about to do drink Champs. He might actually to go running into the the team so exactly.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I'm like, i gotta get right. So you posting it?
Speaker 4: You know your inspirational in your journey. Everybody has the journey, and it's a waving life, you know what I'm saying. Everybody goes through things, but to come on top that's the most important thing because we have.
Speaker 2: A lot more to live.
Speaker 4: I was just Center Club with Melly Mel He he was still in the club. I say, yo, club, Wait a minute, like, come on, So we got a lot and he's way older than me. I'm just saying, like, we have a lot more to go, right.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We gotta we gotta stay we gotta stay healthy.
Speaker 2: Man elthy state fit anyway.
Speaker 1: Damn you got your shot, but not but not us. But let me tell you something, Damn Master Jay arguably one of the ills creators in this game acts. He put y'all on direct How did how did that connection development?
Speaker 2: How did y'all meet? Message? Know? I told the story we coned on dream Chance before too, But yeah, we do it all over again forgot. Well, well, you know, you know, you know this.
Speaker 4: Is saying you almost see these niggas in traffic, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We really saw this nigga in traffic where it was like we had them. Like we was coming from Jones Beach, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like like eighty eighty nine maybe ninety and they had the Jones Beach.
Speaker 2: The Queens was freaknick was it called?
Speaker 4: And yeah college it was like all the college kids would come down there. So leaving the beach, everybody's trying to go home.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was the highway was crowded and the then next to us happened to be.
Speaker 2: Jam Master, just crazy.
Speaker 4: He wasn't going nowhere. We had him, so we we connected with him and he let us smoke with him. When we smoke, we connected at smoking brother.
Speaker 2: That's how we connected it.
Speaker 4: We were in the van with Jade, the little nigga smoking weed in the van with Jade the big van him and Maulf his brother recipes. We understand like imagine being in the gyms sag Jays van smoking weed would run DMC a little nigga like just imagine that feeling just with like Yo, like kidnapped me, Nigga, I don't even want to lead this motherfucking van, Like.
Speaker 2: I'll stay ahead, like.
Speaker 1: Nigga. We was with the Guard of Rets YouTube.
Speaker 2: It was me son Se Big D Sticky wasn't even.
Speaker 1: In the group yet, but the group was already established.
Speaker 4: We already had a record with Profile Records call we do it like this.
Speaker 2: So we was already you know, trying to get the deals and ship like that. We even got to deal with on the side.
Speaker 1: That had to be something that was heartfelt to y'all because one hip hop we lost. We lost one of the illest legends ever, but we lost a legend that was directly connected to you guys.
Speaker 2: So I noticed is a little heartfelt.
Speaker 1: But how was it getting that phone call when when you found out that damn after j passed away, you know, got his studio too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that I was. I was in La.
Speaker 4: I remember that ship vividly, Like I was in La and bottling over a restaurant.
Speaker 2: And I was with I was with Tati from Queens. She was in La with me. Oh shit, you know we was in the restaurant eating Western Peace too. Too.
Speaker 4: You know, we was in La eating the nigga just tapping on my shoulder like Yo, you're happing a j I'm like, we're having to Jay Yo got killed right there in the restaurant. And I was just like, it's like I don't know what happened. I was blacked out and shit, you know what I'm saying. I don't even know what happened after that, but I know that's why I got the news and Ship and it was like, you know, turn the news on that show everywhere CNN all crazy.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It got the nigga coming out to the studio and ship, you know with stairs and all that image.
Speaker 2: That image was just crazy man.
Speaker 4: And I you know, looking at the news, you see Lee all and all the niggas out there, Like you know what I'm saying, it's Chuck Deanna, so many niggas that was on the TV.
Speaker 2: I remember that exact.
Speaker 4: Clip that he was watching that because I was in La, so we watching it like Yo, this is crazy, Like you know because like like you said, Jay.
Speaker 6: Wasn't we was.
Speaker 4: We were signed to James J. Records, but that nigga was my nigga. Like on some real ship like that's my nigga, like yo, like like big bro ship, like you know what I mean? All the music because this is way later. This is we don't even we't even working with Jay with the music at this point. Nigga, I'm doing movies and he doing movies like mois niggas getting it, you know what I'm saying. So Ja was doing his other thing, but we was. We always kept that big brother ship. I see Jay in l a U order thirty bottles.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. We challenge j was that nigga man for real? She show it would be the most ordermatic guns. But like ship, I wasn't ready currently before came out.
Speaker 3: No, no, he always have guns on big on the masship had a little non meats right.
Speaker 7: Well no, but let's let's go back again. Okay to that van h after you guys hang with him. How did the relationship progress from that point?
Speaker 4: See at that point, you know, like I said, Jay, he didn't even have a label at that time. He wasn't even He was like, Yo, just take my number, keep in touch with me. So me and Big DS we would call Jay probably a little too much, you know, what I'm saying that nigga for real? Yo j up yoa you know me little niggas. He was like, Yo, look man, I'm going on tour. When I come back, I probably have my record label. Get your demos together. So he's like, oh, ship ja coming back. He's gonna have his record label. Let's get our demos together. He was going to collioke Studio. Then we then we then we got on my Man. We got on my Man fast thing because be where's our producer?
Speaker 2: Who produced? I will do it like this? He got murdered.
Speaker 4: He was he he went to Baltimore, so cracking, all that coming up through the crack. So this B machine and this nigga B whiz B wiz. What if you listen to the Rking Army do it like this? He was before p Rock and all them niggas, like he was before the niggas, like he was before Primo. Really like around that time, like he had to sk Me twelve houney. He was the only nigga in the hood with an s ME twelve hundred. You know, nobody's seen no shit like that in the hook. Good with it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This is like eighty nine bro like he was the first nigga like he was.
Speaker 4: So if he would have kept that B machine, if he went to Baltimore, he would have been Primo guarantee straight up.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so we lost that producer.
Speaker 4: We was we was going to Northern Boulevard to do our demos with Fasteve or one oh, I think it was one O five in Northern. We was going to Corona, Bedroom Bees, Corona. That's what we did a lot of the Onyx demos.
Speaker 2: We was in Corona.
Speaker 4: But Jeff Harris, my manager, he was from that neighborhood and we was banging up the demos right there.
Speaker 2: So when Jay came back, we had the demos. But here's the thing. Sticky wasn't in the group. His name was Tropical.
Speaker 4: He was broke. He was doing his own ship and solo shit like you know what I'm saying. He wasn't really rocking with niggas like that. He was doing the solo shit. But me, Son Seed and Big DS, we was Onlex. We was doing all the demos. We did, like twenty demos. One day's son Sea, Soave and Big DS and come to the studio that one day and this nigga came to the street and we did a song called Sticky Move Yo. Because we was biting Gang Star. The niggas had stick up kids is out the task. We made our own version and in that record, he said my name is Sticky Fingers, and I said my name is Mickey Billy. We was we was just doing some other ship and the Sticky Fingers. That's when Sticky Fingers was born. When I when I met Jay at Burger King, when he came with that Benz at Burger King on Rockway Boulevard. Jay pulled up with the bens. I'm out there with the demo. He's like, I'm in town one of the ONX demos. Let's go to Princess Black. Once twenty one yo start playing, Nigga, I'm from that. I go with the Princess Black. Come out with the Wii and the chips and all of that. You know, I mean a long line of cars outside Suffering Boulevard. We go, we're playing. We're playing the demos. He liking the demos. He liking the demos. We got with Sun Seeing Big Dyes. But when the stick and moved shit come on, the nigga say what the fuck is this because we changed our whole style.
Speaker 1: On that record because Leaders of the New School.
Speaker 4: Is out busting ROMs, all these niggas. We went into that zone on that record. We wasn't doing the Daylight Souls on because so we went That's when the star, That's when the sticky move, That's when the grainy ship started. When niggas was altering their voice and it got a grimy with this ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. It was a style that's how go home and that's how we got to deal.
Speaker 1: But let me ask you think that's crazy? Which is crazy because this is a this is an ill thing. You're a lot of favorite rappers, favorite rapper, it's you.
Speaker 2: How the fuck do you deal with that?
Speaker 1: Like Eminem would say, you're one of his favorites man under the but the Trailblazers don't get your credit the you know what I'm saying, Like for instance, on the computers and.
Speaker 3: Ship that Steve Jobs he passed away. He took him from his roommate allegedly. Know what I'm saying, right, Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: You know? But you know he's He's the one thing I don't do it for Nobody nobody.
Speaker 3: I'll do it for myself. Fact it's real, like I gotta be better than my last self, you know. I mean, I'm down to earth, but I'm bodied.
Speaker 2: Everybody arrogant down earth, arrogantly on the earth for one of the other the group at the whole universe.
Speaker 1: I heard the stars.
Speaker 4: Okay, so okay, all right? So oh yeah, so so you would you asked the question.
Speaker 1: The other guys in the group think when that one something?
Speaker 2: So they didn't like it because let me tell you, Big d S. I love Big d S. He he's the founder of Onyx. This is my best friend. I wore the blue. I wore the blue.
Speaker 4: I had the blue, I had the blue house. She had the red joints like we was that was my man, suspenders whatever like whatever, if I if we had the same were big Ds. Marl In Fletcher was my That was my best friend growing up as a kid. This is this is what it is, though, I had when Jay said we need to put this nig in the group, we already had the record profile. They was like, hell no, that's another mouth to feed, and everybody job was in question because they know he was coming with that fire.
Speaker 2: So they're like, wait, we put this nig in the group, where do I go?
Speaker 4: Because I know Fred show was you so and that was sticky Fred Shoe like you. So all of them niggas felt threatened because it was my group. I'm the leader of this ship, so I never felt threatened. It's my said, it's my little cousin. I'm putting him on. It's like I put him on cutting head getting money.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put you on his movie ship. I'm gonna put you on his red ship.
Speaker 4: I'm putting them on everything, nigga, if I keep it doing he coming in I distracted first he did. Now he's doing blade. I'm kicking the door first, right, I'm both showing the records, Nigga. I'm a first fall the science.
Speaker 2: Right, he's the aries aries is the born leader first sign on Z. Yeah, Carsco, I'm the last last, not really, and not.
Speaker 4: Only that your older cousin and so so I'm so I'm gonna be ahead of you in age. So I'm gonna be experiencing things you ain't ex premium ship as a little kid. That's why when we had to fight, when a nigga tried to rob me for my red feeliz.
Speaker 1: At ibby square ball.
Speaker 4: I fought for my ship. He knew I wasn't pussy like, Oh my cousin, ain't pussy fight like this day he'd be fighting for his nigga.
Speaker 1: I left for my ship.
Speaker 2: I love, I love.
Speaker 4: Niggas ain't robbed me saying say yo yo man, my shoot, I love my ship.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I had a black eyed all that. I ain't saying, I'm nigga, not all that, but I love from my ship a lot of my ship and that and and he seemed personally all this nigga.
Speaker 2: And after that he had to fight no more.
Speaker 1: When I was there to guaranting what I'm saying, I'm gonna lie to you. I'm not gonna lie to you. I know you don't know this.
Speaker 2: But everyone's first girls used to be and Bennie and see him.
Speaker 1: My first girls was Alvi Squid Mom because they had the frame I wanted frames I didn't want.
Speaker 2: So that's but that was the tough place to go, Like I mean, for us being from queens going to.
Speaker 4: I was on my birthday sixteen niggas trying to rob me on my birthday.
Speaker 2: But but but I'll be square more. It wasn't where we didn't but along guess Queen's niggasse. I'm from Brooklyn. Yes, oh, come on, I'm from Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: That's why. My whole family from Brooklyn. So I was my mom's I was living in Brooklyn at that time, like my mom's Kings County. I just took took a bus home downtown, tape Ship, you know what I mean. So that's the difference. Like I'm I'm from the Queens.
Speaker 1: No, that's why when you just said that, just now, you're fucking me up, because I feel like I know you damn there twenty years and I'm like, holy ship, I didn't even know that connection right there exactly.
Speaker 2: But Frank, okay, no, but how about you, Sticky, when when you were told to be part of the group, did you want to be in the.
Speaker 3: Group that I don't want to be the group. I don't want to be in room of l back to I wanted to maybe you want to do a group with you said, what time is a session? Because you know what, I'm not a bully. I gotta entertain myself so long, I mean, so.
Speaker 4: Love these niggas. Ye know, it was not a thing about because it was my groom. You know what I'm saying sounds like so he's like, you know about like we in the boat were working at the bomb shop together, but we're not gonna be in the right room together.
Speaker 2: Like stow his hair cutting book to get a job in Brooklyn, right.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: I thought that was the rumor, but everything showed them you cut these years, said yeah, just.
Speaker 2: Give me a job.
Speaker 3: I never cut a to hear my life, and they gave me a job. And they said where your clipp was? I thought, I say, but I got a clippers. I don't worry to get you something like. I don't cut away, not even.
Speaker 2: And I never my head.
Speaker 1: It's like because of artists, you know, like with you some niggas that was it was you was fucking niggas up.
Speaker 2: So at first I ain't got a lot, but you know, we all did.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I remember the first time I was cutting here.
Speaker 4: Right the whole ship, the niggas like, don't worrybody, just keep cutting ship.
Speaker 2: The nigga believed in me. He didn't even get mad, bro. He kept coming to my chair. That's how the boy started.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: But you know, it's just, you know, it's just when when you when you when you're in the streets as you're making queens. We had to figure out a way not to go to jail and stay flying, you know what I'm saying, And and and and and My thing with the cutting head thing was I so sha making a cutting here I was.
Speaker 2: I was like GIRs Moore, I wasn't. I was on it. I wasn't no little nigga. I was on the ad doing it for real, for real, and it was chilling it every every and the bron whatever niggas was coming coming through.
Speaker 3: The Listen, all right, let me describe famous efore he was famous famous.
Speaker 2: To be able to get bread, I'm still a lesson. Yeah, Brooklyn, I'm gonna get that book. I'm gonna cut into ship.
Speaker 1: Look what mal was You gotta be fly to go there? Like you can't even like, you can't like because it's it's it's like, it's fly to be fly to be flying to there.
Speaker 2: Fly. Colissel was the next. It was, it was the next joint. But gert Mare was like.
Speaker 1: And then they had the famous piece of Rita that was right there, God right next to it got up and they had the mo I know this is going to sound horrible, but that was the parole office right there too. I don't know about that atmore so, if you go quit on that block, you had to be that guy.
Speaker 4: And it was right around the corner from twelve to twelve studio, the big studio that burned down jam Asterday Studio.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that it was right around the corner. Okay, wow, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: You know what, back the question asked, you know the heavy rappist rappetite ship. You know it came from this thistic ill yep, so coming from ill to be you gotta be illing that that's where that ship is going from.
Speaker 2: If it wasn't all, that wouldn't be that hill. You got a look, let's family.
Speaker 6: I love I love that, like real, like the fuck how to but not anybody else then I would be sticky things that feel me.
Speaker 2: I love that man, yea one two three, I's still shoot up the place. Let's do it on.
Speaker 1: Hold on, we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna play this game ready for quick time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so grady for Yeah. Basically that what is it his drink? What is this? No? No, he ordered hennessy, it's shot the clock.
Speaker 4: It's don't even you.
Speaker 1: Look I got to.
Speaker 2: You don't have to take a shot. If you don't want to.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have a designated drinker if you want, we can. Okay, we cant l us one.
Speaker 2: We got Lord John, I got l S one LS one.
Speaker 1: Listens want neither that. She don't can know how to drink too. I'm not stupid one thing.
Speaker 2: He's he's not.
Speaker 1: What's the game? Okay, so you explained this.
Speaker 2: We always want to get. We're gonna give you two choices, right, you pick one and we're not drinking. Okay, if you get a choice, okay, right, but if you say both are neither, which meaning you don't want to really answer, then we drink. Everybody drinks, every shots, taking their SIPs, drinking and whatever whatever, whatever you want. We got our shots and choice. If you want to drink, you want to bring other people by, right, I was already know drinking.
Speaker 1: I already know you're going to be like the good one and he's going.
Speaker 2: To be there.
Speaker 1: We want it all to bring up stories about Anyboddy we bring up. You know, it's really the things I'm with it because one thing I want to say when I said it earlier, I just want you all to know, just in case I don't know. It's not like a disclaimer. No all, we owe y'all everybody from queens like hip hop man, everybody know what that's right, fucking limited to the queen. Y'all make it way too. Let me tell you something. I'm gonna keep it. Hold on, let me finish, let me finish. It was literally tears coming out of my eyes coming here. I've seen that, and I was like, holy ship, I'm so proud to give y'all y'all flowers and to tell y'all how much y'all mean to me hip hop but also the world.
Speaker 2: And then yes, I promise you this is real talk.
Speaker 1: I know we're friends, but that can't take away from my fanship and what y'all did. They can't, y'all. Let me tell you what y'all do.
Speaker 2: Joints right here, these are legit records that I bought. I bought this, I bought this, I went and got this.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I just want to say, you know, like there's records you're playing that. Man, we sacrificed a lot. We sacrificed so much. You know what I'm saying, like family shit, like I don't want to go to college type shit, sister going to college. They looking at you like you're gonna fail, Like you like you gave our all to this ship. We gave our whole life to this ship to get the respect that you're saying now, because when you're doing it, you don't realize what you're doing. You're just doing it because you love it. And then thirty years later you could sit back and be like, yo, man, this is not a longevi.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You know it's something that I want to give y'all too that y'all perfected. Maybe y'all didn't know y'all perfected it, or maybe you do. I know this is going to sound a little weird. Most rappers we get killed. They get killed in their own hood. Y'all was the first people that was smart enough to leave. And y'all both moved to La I believe right.
Speaker 4: We moved to Jersey first, we moved to Edgewater, New Jersey.
Speaker 2: First. He was River Road.
Speaker 4: We were the first niggas. We were the first niggas on River Road. There was nobody over road. Road was us in jay Z that's it. And then look what the niggas came. Let's get that. We were the first Lamas River Road and the police kept locking out in this house.
Speaker 1: Niggas was like, we're not fucking with yall, niggas.
Speaker 2: We ain't coming over there because every.
Speaker 4: Niggas couldn't even make it from the George Watchinson Bridge, so were not getting pulled over. So we moved in and then when you know, the movie shit came, then we moved to La.
Speaker 1: No. But I'm gonna be honest, God bless it, you know, because I don't want to name people names, but if a lot of rappers would have followed the blueprint that y'all laid out, they'll be here right now. A lot of just stood in the same neighborhood and they had early demise. But that was something I always watched y'all about. You know, y'all went to l A all went like you said, Jersey, y'all was smart enough to say, you know what, the hood ain't gonna love us.
Speaker 4: I would say this though, I would say this, it ain't where you're from the hood gonna follow you. You could you could go to La and get the hood drama ship you could it ain't you know?
Speaker 2: How many? How many you know? I mean, it's like this man, you just have. I got a song called Hood Jealousy.
Speaker 4: I got an album called Soul sool, I produced the whole ship to all the beast shit is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's called Soul.
Speaker 4: And I got a song called hood Jealousy, and I'm and I say, rest in peace in it.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: I feel the same danger.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, because like you said, a lot of niggas getting Jamassic Jay.
Speaker 1: We can we can name them all.
Speaker 4: Niggas got killed in the hood, big l how many niggas. I know, it's unlimited to say how many niggas are killed in the hood.
Speaker 2: You just gotta know how to move.
Speaker 4: And it's a little bit of luck, and it's a little bit of being smart.
Speaker 1: He said, y'all was smart. Though y'all was smart early, like like, I'm not gonna lie to you, but like I said, you you can move. You can move to l A and still get caught and getting that bout. You can move to LA and go to Hollywood to do movies and come home in the fucking body back on the plane.
Speaker 2: My nigga. I've seen it happen to it to a nigga in Hollywood. You know what I'm saying. And you just got to know how to move the hood, the hood, and the Grim Reaper is everywhere, my nigga hood. So the Grim Reaper is everywhere, nigga. Fuck as you talking about.
Speaker 4: You could go anywhere and get the Grim Reaper coming. Know how to move, I mean, you know, and like I said, a little bit of luck, a little bit of.
Speaker 2: Being smart, and a lot of guns.
Speaker 1: See he's waiting the rules, already explaining the rules. Okay, okay, all right, ready, I got I gotta take this first.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you know, doesn't drinkers before we start. Somebody else coming out and what up? You got?
Speaker 4: Spider, Spider got that merch? Go to h Q dot com see Spider.
Speaker 2: For the merch.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna lie to you, Spight, in case you don't know, I'm jealous of you.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: That head been looks so good and I could just picture it, and you're gonna get you up. You get my boxes ie. I'm running. I'm running. You need that put that on.
Speaker 2: I need that. I need that.
Speaker 1: I need that congratulations on that you ready this this this by the way, I don't me and him know't making these questions. It's the Colombian and Dominican over there that making this question.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: I love you, yeah, very gat.
Speaker 2: I love South America and Dominican got the telling you.
Speaker 1: I'm doing it with my son.
Speaker 2: The car. The car, the car. I'm not I disqualified my other son.
Speaker 1: I told him no that it like and I don't like because you know, once once we start training, which I start training Monday, which is way too early, he's not my son.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Teacher? That's what I believe over a second.
Speaker 1: The day before my birthday? So are we dedicating this to Sticky?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? How that works? On fourth?
Speaker 1: Yea? Yeah, So this one, I'm very curious how you're gonna answer. And if your answer separately, then I'm in anyway or l L cool ja.
Speaker 2: That's that's fund up man, bull ship. I told you it wasn't. I told you do that.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Man, No, I can't do that now. If you said bolder neither, we're.
Speaker 2: Just drinking neither. I can't, I can't, I can't I drink it saying both basically, you what are you saying?
Speaker 1: We got to drink?
Speaker 2: I'm still drinking right now, Like you mean, like a good way and you're drinking? Is this.
Speaker 1: It's rough day? He said, you got ill?
Speaker 3: Can I just elaborate on that for a minute, but I'll say he wrote, you know he's doing it the show, the show, okay, characters show.
Speaker 2: He said, you think to me send me by the ship for you my ship? And I said, you know what, okay a question, where's my ship? Are you gonna take it all?
Speaker 1: So yeah, listen, Yes it's a good way man.
Speaker 4: Yes, what l El did for the coachure, I think it's a clone and Rock the Brows radio and doing he's at a level where he's a gods.
Speaker 1: Is a guy to perfectly. Okay, you can't this, No, you got it this. Everybody knows that.
Speaker 2: As far as the lyricsis, you can any interview.
Speaker 4: Now. This is my favorite artist here period. We're from the same era.
Speaker 1: I like his tone.
Speaker 2: I like what he talked about. You know what I'm saying That that I say is the guy that made it. He made the game.
Speaker 4: You wanted to be him. I never wanted to be nas. I wanted to be l.
Speaker 2: It's the difference, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it's like everybody, it's like it's kind of equal.
Speaker 2: With me, and I'm coming from Queens.
Speaker 1: Okay. I couldn't answer that no way better and I said both. He said both, all right, and I took a shot already. This is this is the one deeper m O P.
Speaker 2: S Now, you're some bullship. I love that, you know.
Speaker 1: Do you know that book m O P?
Speaker 2: Right, one of them is the aries and one of them sc that means that's the same. Yeah, I was listening.
Speaker 3: I would say m I would say my d because Shook Ones it's the illis hip hop songs. Last day and Shook Ones sliding downy ship.
Speaker 4: Like that that you know you said last days. He threw something I love that.
Speaker 2: I was going there. I was waiting and selling my interview right now, okay.
Speaker 1: Last days because something at all.
Speaker 2: At all everything, you just say another one or m O P. They have the same ms, right, yeah, I can't.
Speaker 1: Let's drink. I take both. They have the same letters m O P days because because they both m O P. M P got the ng shot, but my deep got this shook one.
Speaker 4: It's like yo bro like Yo pizza fame. All right, you play you know, DJ play the PARI play Shook One? Which one is getting the most reaction in terms of like the energy was and will beat Shook Ones?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think Super One. You play the record.
Speaker 8: When you play the record in the US, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: As a deep No, I'm a DJ in Miami playing and the hyper records I think are going to bring people up here. It's more hyper of course.
Speaker 4: The energy, especially the remix from Bustammy, It's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's like I talked, Super Thug resonated in Miami.
Speaker 4: Shook Ones make you want to beat somebody up, like it's on ramatically automatic, Like who like what you stepped up my snigger yesterday?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, that's that was a great.
Speaker 1: Great, that was a great We have to are you want to kill.
Speaker 9: It?
Speaker 1: It's no, I'm not gonna lie to you when I I know that I got my brothers coming up, and I consider y'all my brothers.
Speaker 2: My friend.
Speaker 1: And when I heard Last Days, I could not stop winding it. I just kept going, like, what the how the funk? Smart was y'all to say Last Days? Because it feels like now today all these years later, it was like last day.
Speaker 4: These last days used to go one four five, Okay, because like I said, like I said, we used to live in edge Water.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know Edgewater's number white people.
Speaker 4: Yes, soniggas, the niggas is in Harlem.
Speaker 1: You're going to don't tell me you're going one for five, right on, right on, bro Okay, we're getting Illuminati tapes.
Speaker 4: They sent them the Illuminati tapes. Horse, you get anything, nigga on one four fifth and Broadway. Nigga, let's let's keep it real. You can get some coat anything.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Niggas.
Speaker 1: Run up for your.
Speaker 2: Niggas, a run up for your car with the bullshit. You know what I'm saying. You know what it is. But so much notice scene.
Speaker 4: So he was getting the Illuminati tape, and we was watching Illuminatati.
Speaker 2: We had the big TV and and as well. I gave Prid the book The Pale Horse. All we're doing all that from now, we're making bees. We got Agalag we got him and the crip.
Speaker 1: We got him in the cribbon jersey.
Speaker 2: I got that niggave, We got that niggave be.
Speaker 4: Machine, that nigga had a nigga came out with an afro. We had a nigga there so long, nigga with the be He didn't produced Last Days though, Let's get that.
Speaker 1: Let's get that samps.
Speaker 4: I don't know where he said it and he didn't do it. We always in the beat machine. This is the crew we had. We had a crew around us where it was like the Neptunes, all like, look, we got a crew. Whoever gets to the b machine first they rocket. I caught the I caught the Bob James sample. That was it. Once I caught the sample, it was like, let me go get these the original drums, that tropal questions, the Brethren drums. Then I put it together. That was it, and then niggas put the lamp in it and the fucking reatha Franklins ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We put it all together. That ship stayed on the beat machine for a month.
Speaker 1: Non stop.
Speaker 4: Niggas ain't pressing stop. So every time you came in the height, every time you go somewhere, you come in the house, step that beat us playing that Last Days. It's took a long time to come with the lyrics because the beat was.
Speaker 1: Just playing so long.
Speaker 4: Then we watched the Luminati tapes and we've seen all this ship.
Speaker 2: We came with this whole ship with the Last Day ship, and.
Speaker 4: Then we got with Josub Khan, one of the illa's directors, and we did the video.
Speaker 2: And when we did the video with the Silver.
Speaker 4: Lexus, it was just we was ahead our time with the Silver Polo shit on with the ninety five am Maxes. We was on some other ship like we was them niggas, like we was fly niggas, like you know what I mean. But we always kept it conscious because we was looking at niggas like.
Speaker 2: Public Enemy who Tang just came out. They changed our.
Speaker 4: Whole style who sang as far as production and how we was coming lyrically, if you.
Speaker 1: Hit the first album, I could see that.
Speaker 4: Now we hit the first album, the second album, Who's Hag already came out, so it's like, okay, this is where hip hop is going.
Speaker 1: We gotta right now, we gotta attack this ship like this.
Speaker 4: So now you're gonna get Last Days and you're gonna get all we got is us my nigga Panama pr.
Speaker 2: Dzy who streets as well. Like we had the queens with us Panta my Pa, like we were in the streets. Nigga went thirsty first I got you know what I mean, Kane Green.
Speaker 4: Like we werena Rockaway Boulevard with this ship, like we queen's niggas. We have goose the south Side from south Side like to come on and get a deal. Cheeks came at us, Cheeks Lost Boys, LB Fandom niggas Blue the funk up two million dollar deals at fucking Universal all crazy ship.
Speaker 2: Try to jets all that ship. But we're the first.
Speaker 1: Niggas from south side. Niggas's just let's be honest. Everybody who came after you from my south side from South's going outside the south side. South Side is south Side is onyx, you know what I mean, Fish from.
Speaker 4: South Side, Media, fucking lost boys from the south Side, that's.
Speaker 2: South Side, you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: Like Hollins is not gonna say this, Gilfarmers is like, let's like they call it no son, No, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just keep it, keep it.
Speaker 4: It's not the tax practice. A repress made a little bit more money, that's so.
Speaker 1: It's just the tax backing went up a little bit over there, you know, I mean all so because this is how I broke down Queens. You know we're still playing quick time because yeah, I know this is how broke down Queens. Buses in the trains. So there's the houses, busses in the trains.
Speaker 2: But houses, you.
Speaker 1: Wait, you way smarter than me, but busses in the train. Think about it. In order to get to my side of the Queens, you have to use the trains. In order to get to your off side of the Queens, you have to use the buses.
Speaker 2: Or the dollar van.
Speaker 4: The dollar vans definitely get the train, Yes, what's to get on the train?
Speaker 2: Definitely dollar nigga.
Speaker 4: Definitely got definitely waiting for the bus when the Africans is pulling up and there's just to be packed, my niggas. You got to see the backyard nigga climb you A little accident could be like this window open like this to be we dolevant out.
Speaker 1: Here's the gitty. This is the thing. We were taking the train, shoot over the train I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: We was in Brooklyn taking and eating the B train train all that ship, the D train with Brooklyn Franklin Avenue show walking over them. Fucking freaking astrom Stairs on Franklin Avenue.
Speaker 2: Come on, they got I did that? If anybody know about the Franklin Avenue shuttle stairs nineteen eighty six, Holland.
Speaker 1: Running full through that ship back with the left horning.
Speaker 2: I can't make this ship up. This is so probably like that right now taking Franklin Shaw.
Speaker 1: Said thank you. I'm like, I'm sorry. He's like, this is your wake, young Yeah, we're waiting their.
Speaker 2: DJ friends to come over here too.
Speaker 1: Let's go put up what up?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 1: Okay, but we're going to finished kuck Thomas Long. We just started, all right, damn n w A public enemy.
Speaker 4: Uh that's easy man. Yeah, so now not to see oh my god, this is this is very public. No, no, no, see public enemy. Of course, fight the power. We got a lot of inspiration from that. We did the public We just shut them down. But n w A was the first person, the first group we heard they used the word fuck in the in the rap and came out with it. They actually said fuck the police and funck this and funk that.
Speaker 1: We was like, yo, two Live crew hadn't done it right? No, no, not really. N w A was the first niggas talking about smarts.
Speaker 4: What we concerned, Well, were we consuming What we first heard was the police was in the w A A hundred miles are running. That's where you get back the fuck up from type ship.
Speaker 2: That's that's that energy.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I chumped my bone that ship. You didn't have to drink, but.
Speaker 1: I will see.
Speaker 4: Big DS is the first time I heard n w A came with the White Bronco. We sit in front of cy He's playing that ship.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the fuck is this bullshit?
Speaker 1: These niggas anything?
Speaker 4: Because to me personally, I thought that they wasn't rhyming on b and I'm an East Coast nigga. I came up with the rock campis they they rhythm wasn't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't jacking it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When I heard the album that the whole I got it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I see what Big d S was liking.
Speaker 1: I didn't really like it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't it.
Speaker 4: I was doing special wed and that type of ship in my car.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I wasn't leaning towards the n w A at the time, but Big d S was heavy on n w A. And but it affected us as far as going into the Honest album, like saying fuck that, like speak what you want to say in life, speak out for what you got to believe in, like talk your ship. They they gave us that. No other group came before them to do that, probably getting me kind of did, but not like that. And so I'm gonna be did in there with let me ask you what they say? Fuck the police, right right, so let me ask you.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you. And you brought you brought this up so and I love the police. It made me, It made me think, respectfully, we have special that on here. Special, particularly said West Coast hip Hop made it negative. He said that we weren't.
Speaker 2: He said something like their paraphrasing, I'm paraphrasing I'm messing it up.
Speaker 4: No, no you're not, because you just basically he said something like that.
Speaker 2: Effect. Okay, so you know I gotta ak. Yeah, he's right.
Speaker 1: I think I think they helped.
Speaker 2: They made up too.
Speaker 1: So all that take the world back, right, I don't know what I feel like. It's one versus hunting right now.
Speaker 2: But what you think you think? You think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think they think the West the West Coast definitely set up against the rap well on on on on on the scale of I mean, you could say Schoolly d and and all these guys would include from Philadelphia. You can say these guys they heard they like kings Greg. But when I heard ks One is making that dream, I don't. I didn't get gangst the rap out of that. Actually I got this is a dope joint party record. I didn't against their rap. G Rap is gangst the rapper? Sure that nigga talking about nigga. You know what I'm saying, Nigga rapping niggas up drugs and ship what n w A. The way they did it, they did it, they did it and they fucked the game up. They did bring negative to the rap, but it wasn't negative. It was just they was speaking from a place that's negative.
Speaker 2: And I said that way, I don't see it.
Speaker 4: He's right, Special letters right, But then there's another side to being right.
Speaker 2: To That's what I'm saying. Wrong here, he's saying, drink, take a shot, makes me want to drink.
Speaker 4: And I heard and then I heard it's bigger than Special. I heard it's the corporate people who was like yo, we want to fill the jedio. I want to put the people in prison that There's so many theories even talked about that, like he's been right there. So you know, everything has a time and the place, and I think it was a time for gangs to wrap the start, and it was a time for w A. It was a time for when Special White, it was a time for that, when he was riding around in the Jetta in the Juice movie.
Speaker 2: It was a time for that.
Speaker 4: Then there was a time for me to get the motherfucking guns a strapped. You feel what I'm saying, it's the time for that. You know what I'm saying. It's always a time for something else. So n w A came with the next ship. Then we come up the next ship, and we can't come up the next ship. And then and then fucking biggie come up the next ship. You know, read them, niggas come up the next ship. Then it just keeps going on and on and on and on.
Speaker 2: It's hip hop, nigga. This is what the fuck we do, nigga. Everybody what.
Speaker 4: All the planetsist in the same atmosphere, and none of the clint Most of the time the planet the same crashing.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: This is the first time in drink Champ's history when something like went viral that I wanted to like investigate it. So I was looking because the specially ad was getting you know when that yeah, he was getting like like a little like negative energy. And I looked and it was actually even It was the first time I actually seen like people were saying, yeah, the West Coast did bring gangster rap, but then but then and.
Speaker 2: Then they did it.
Speaker 1: The West Coast had a whole like a zoom fall.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was tuned.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't let him know. I believe it's double c I see, I forget. I forget, but I was tuned. And but it's something that I would like to respectfully, uh see, like uh recently they asked Snoop Dogg Fat Joe said that Kendrick is the king of l A. I saw that, and Snoop Dogg, he respectfully was just like bad Joe can't say that. Okay, you're not from l A, not on the West coast, kind of can't talk on West Coast.
Speaker 2: He didn't.
Speaker 1: He wasn't disrespectful, and I kind of like I kind of agree with that, and Joe was my closest, one of my closest friends.
Speaker 2: But uh, I do agree with that. I said, you said, do you want to it being from there? Not for there?
Speaker 3: Like old he plays instruments right here, he said, Yo, think you know what you're talking about. You do rap I do this instrument, dad.
Speaker 2: But I'm the listener. So it goes. It goes bull Wayne, Yes, you can't say that vice versas like nothing. You can't say that, like you know.
Speaker 1: It does go.
Speaker 2: The next one thereature, let's go by the way.
Speaker 1: I love this ship right in the West Coast. No, no, no, see again, respect yes, respect one and well, he said, makes sense the West coast. There's a Bay Area and there's l a. You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't pick for the whole West Coast. I mean even California. We're not even.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I don't protect way, I ain't. We're gonna speak on with the king of anything. People's peak so many nothing they got the favorite fifty rappers, you know, like the so think all right? What definitely said? Effects a lost?
Speaker 1: Boys?
Speaker 4: Do effects are lost to you? On some bullshit? I want to say, pray for drazy man. You know what I'm saying straight up? I don't know, man, just I just felt like saying that. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But effects or lost Boys.
Speaker 4: Now, I went to school with the lost boys. I went to John Adams with the lost boys. I share very very very very fond moments with the lost boys. I would have to go with the lost boy's hands down. No disrespect to dods, respect respectfully, but definitely lost boys, definitely. And they just got Freaky Tie. He got his own street.
Speaker 2: The other day. I was not there, but I want to make sure that you know what I'm saying. T was there, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know I saw my nigga lord that is out there, domination all. I wanted to be out there, but you know recipes of Freaky Child. I went to school with the niggas. John Adams ninth, tenth, eleventh dropped out, but you know whatever, But yeah, we went to school together, man, John, they might have graduated.
Speaker 2: But what are we said?
Speaker 1: Elbe fans very loud be guess they're just do those we are we? Yes, we are definitely Johnson facts fans over here, and we need them drink. We need them on drink chances and get them on flowers, you know what I mean. But yeah, let's go the next one. Not by nature or lords of the underground. I'll take the.
Speaker 2: Did you take a drink?
Speaker 1: I'm not drinking in the house.
Speaker 2: Could I say this? Could I say this?
Speaker 4: On that one? Please shout the Red Man because Redman has a song with all the young niggas on it.
Speaker 1: Not yet.
Speaker 2: My niggah.
Speaker 4: Lots he lady, Look yo, Jersey man. You know that's my favorite record on the album. Shout the Red Man. He's about to be jumping on the plane right now somewhere.
Speaker 1: But man, that song shot. Yeah he's a photographer. Yeah, he does this smoke. He does to smoke weed. You make me smoke. We now you don't smoke me.
Speaker 2: That's some bullship. I really saying that we follow you don't let me. You know.
Speaker 4: That's like a ship that I don't really want to say the same ship to him, like, y, how are you gonna quit on us?
Speaker 2: Like like this, like we get hold roll the ball sting me? And so the fright Man sounds so queen you have to take how to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to ship.
Speaker 2: No more that we can't keep from that ship. And you ain't smoking in my nigga fun all that ship.
Speaker 1: I looked at him, you know, you know it's crazy, Like I'm a man, so I'm looking at a person's progress.
Speaker 2: And we go to Leo Combes. This is Leo Combes out of the gallery out in l A and I'm looking at him. Le God, damn it. You take the prop man. That was like, bigs, what was it bigger than this?
Speaker 1: It was the size of the old.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 4: That ship they actually they said, yeah, you want to take the private plane. I was like, because it was leaving for New York, I think New Jersey, Jerseys New York.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm just getting here first class.
Speaker 2: But the people are wild. But should we should we big up?
Speaker 5: Leo?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, listen your ship you too. Look this is how would look.
Speaker 1: At le York. Okay, Leo Cohen, Leo Cohen.
Speaker 4: Without Leo Cohen, there's no slam record this this dude, he challenged us.
Speaker 2: And let's hold he told us we was whack.
Speaker 1: He told you guys want to whack.
Speaker 2: He said, he said, your niggas ain't.
Speaker 4: Your niggas ain't like doctor Drean Snoop, ain't got no radio wreck, don't walk in here like your niggas is all that. Wow, your niggas ain' this ship. Go fucking bring me a radio record. And that made us make the record Slam. And I've just seen a Volkswagen commercial with slamming it, which is one of the most licensed record in hip hop history.
Speaker 2: You can do your googles.
Speaker 4: Challenge me, what record is more license more than Slam in hip hop? Show me and I will challenge you that there's no record bigger than Slam and licensing and hip hop straight like that, because and I'm not saying that, but I'm just saying like when we made Slam, we wanted to have people slam dancing.
Speaker 1: We didn't think about sports.
Speaker 4: We didn't think about basketball and NBA two K, we didn't think about the wrestling Slam video game, Major League Slam video game, the movie with ice Cube.
Speaker 2: We didn't think about all That's Cohen made us do.
Speaker 4: Him. There's not that because we was Shifty. Bobby would have been the first. The least single was as cool as Shifty was cool.
Speaker 2: But it ain't slam. Let me fair enough. It's a good and it was an accident.
Speaker 3: You know, they say, God, it's seven days. It created the havason earth for the seven days. Honest creates the rhythm in the verse. Took seven days to make that record. It was the last record on the album. He said, old your guns killing ship. We sided the more radio friendly.
Speaker 2: Slam. Okay, so throw your guns in there. It's out.
Speaker 4: I was working, It was working, and they said a radio record.
Speaker 1: He still was in the barber shop, show in the radio.
Speaker 2: Listen to the radio cutting in because we wasn't on tour or nothing.
Speaker 4: You know, Legendary stories are like, yeah, fucking me up.
Speaker 2: Bro, little niggas, little nigga.
Speaker 4: Think about little niggas from Queens on the ave, just getting exactly what.
Speaker 1: You're talking about when you were Oh my god, you know this just makes a noise that you got got we got bore right, we're not even closer.
Speaker 2: We're not even sorry.
Speaker 1: Analog and digital you gotta beat the moment.
Speaker 2: Digital that that that is that ship. You ain't got weed dig analog? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I drink digital water right now? Yeah? Look I have water that is digital? Is that everything?
Speaker 2: Second?
Speaker 1: Water or your car driving yourself? Now, my wife drown me here, okay, because but soon all right, so this is this new thing. Sorry I did you do water? Did you the water? Yeah? If you put you take your ship. Because what they're trying to do is obviously but y'all live in l a right, trying to ban plastic.
Speaker 4: What is it called that this ship with the this lady started a company with the it's called like the water without the plastic is.
Speaker 1: Called that's that's that's what I'm going.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it's called power.
Speaker 1: No no, no, so really what you do, what you do? What you put it in the thing. Yes, it takes the hydrogen out, It takes all that ship out.
Speaker 2: So I'm on that.
Speaker 1: But it's weird because I don't want to like like overdue to my people, because people are gonna be like you little, you're getting a little too weird.
Speaker 2: Nor you're doing the metaline blue bro metal laying blue.
Speaker 1: You said.
Speaker 2: Reverse. Let's reason right, Oh ship up.
Speaker 1: I definitely reminded that. But oh how did we get here? Okay, let's let's go to the next PM run DMC nah nah, I know this.
Speaker 2: PMT DMC.
Speaker 4: I love, I love apmb in loving the niggas Yo.
Speaker 2: I was nigga I was.
Speaker 4: I was on I was on Rockway Boulevard at a at a at a at a game room called the Softball Room, and this dude named Fritz was running from the police and ship. This nigga was on top of the fucking buildings running from police and they had helicopters on Rockway Boulevard and we were saying in this game room called the softball Room. This I'm like fifteen years old, and they were selling drugs in there and I was playing video games.
Speaker 2: I know what they was doing, but I was still in there and.
Speaker 4: My oozy ways a ton by public Enemy and then that was it came out and then it's my thing was also on the shoe box in there, So that just brings me back to that.
Speaker 3: The A p M.
Speaker 4: D was when I heard that ship, my nigga I was. I was like, what the fuck is this ship? But run DMC is mine. That's my that's my that's my exactly.
Speaker 1: That's my father.
Speaker 2: I was on tour them niggas in Japan, looking at them niggas like holy ship flying first class. Would run next to me going to Japan.
Speaker 1: Next one.
Speaker 11: Okay, some generation you're going to say, New York very specific. Better not be involved with me.
Speaker 9: No, No, it's a place after e p m D it okay, I got it, r B e p m D under that after after what after e p m D.
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 2: You know, you know I can't see and ship after e p m D. I got it.
Speaker 1: I got it, Damn. That's what I thought. We were waiting low. Yeah, we haven't even budget.
Speaker 2: I think I can do this. Oh ship all right? Alright, yeah.
Speaker 1: Dot com all right, and you guys make this all right. The Colosseum of Gert chamon th.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: He's picking the coliseum. No, I'm picking the girls more bill, Okay, time.
Speaker 2: Coliseum was those sons we were not. Let me get the view with.
Speaker 1: Girl. These were two malls, malls.
Speaker 4: These like malls when you go to Africa, they say mall.
Speaker 2: These are like little malls like like the mall like like some ship.
Speaker 1: Keep going you.
Speaker 4: It was on Godbrel, god Brel. It was the street where that's the street. Go run all the way down south side ja Maka all the way down with lost boys and all them niggas.
Speaker 2: Was that.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Take time leaking the niggas but it went to Jamaica Avenue, where he said with a pizza restaurant was a kind.
Speaker 2: Of like a Fleemuk and take keep didn't look like that. Coli Sand was about a terminal where the bus station was.
Speaker 4: That that's why it was ill, because you had Laurels in Springfield Rose Deale south side. Everybody was going to the bus terminal and and and the GIRs was right there. They had Benny downstairs with the gold teeth, the jewelry, they had the sneakers. They had everything in the college sand, the girls, everything.
Speaker 2: Fight.
Speaker 4: You're gonna see two fights a day in the coliseum, easy, easy, right. I'm talking about niggas like the Boom Bash Crew, niggas like my nigga, my nigga boot, my nigga, what's the nigga name?
Speaker 2: Oh, my nigga, a nigga.
Speaker 1: Boots like people.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about niggas like that was in the Colossecene wilding out niggas like niggas like POMPEII back in the days, running through the Colosseum, real ship like we was coming up through all that error, running running around the queens. You know what I'm saying. And you know it was just crazy just coming up to see the coliseum. But we worked in the coliseum. That's where the barber shot was at. That's what we got. We made over niggas, that's what we made over million dollars. Wow, you made over million dollars in the col that's.
Speaker 2: What so Colosseum cap if you what it was around?
Speaker 5: Hold On.
Speaker 1: Said, when when ye y'all worked in the condom you're withing we worked in?
Speaker 4: You said we worked at We worked in Girsmore barber shop. They had another barber shop and and over there. And I think the nigga I think it was Joe's Joe barbarshops some ship. I wanted to battle every nigga in Queen's Niggas ain't want.
Speaker 2: To battle me. We're basically picking picking germon.
Speaker 4: You're talking about the battles, right, I was talking about ship, cocky barbership.
Speaker 2: You got the next one, Parker d m x uh All right, man, you know I gave this you smoke. You want to black listen now? You said Tupac or d m X he give us now? You you you people who know them both both.
Speaker 4: I'm not to drink on that one. Okay, I'm not to drink on that. It's both you can't, you can't, you can't. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not getting involved with that argument.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: You know you want to. You want to explain why me and Subac going the same year. Say it, man, you could speak. So there is this story that a lot of people don't know. Please, we was on tour. We did something in New York.
Speaker 12: Jump on the jet, go to l A right in the middle is right in the middle of the East Coast, West Coast beef, I mean straight beef.
Speaker 2: The promoter runs up to us sooner.
Speaker 1: Free park being on the throw I'm imagining.
Speaker 2: No, he was on defro at this point. Okay, so this is already a little bit later into the beef, but the beef is thick.
Speaker 12: The word is New York. Cats can't go to LA. We got to show this time straight the House of Blues. We fly in, jump off the jet, hit the hit, the hit House of Blues. We get on stage, literally from the jet to the stage. Puffy Goose is on and everything. They just looking at us like crazy. On to the stage, go set up. The promoter is talking to them, and he's talking to me. Another guy talking to me, we can't perform certain songs they don't want to do walk in New York.
Speaker 2: So both of them are like, are you kidding me? Like, so they tell it from the Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you got it, you got it.
Speaker 1: We get on stage.
Speaker 2: That's the first thing.
Speaker 1: That's actually the last record we did.
Speaker 12: But the show was going on and we look, I look out, Pop is standing in the middle of the House of Blues, arms folded.
Speaker 1: Is standing there like Holly House of Blues. Yeah, arms folded, not moving, not doing nothing.
Speaker 2: He got his whole crew winning. Where were you say, not moving? You say he.
Speaker 1: Disagree with that? Hold on, I'm gonna tell you keep it.
Speaker 12: I mean, I'm just saying that it was arms folded, just in the middle of the crowd. Yes, we go through four songs, we hit Last Days. When Last Days drop.
Speaker 1: Boom boom boom boom, Pop.
Speaker 2: Goes hands up, his whole crew. Now everybody going, and.
Speaker 1: You can see him mouth that's my ship. From that point on, I don't think no one can't move to last And that point on everything.
Speaker 12: We did was we get I think it was walking New York when he said that walking it was last That's when he said, that's my ship because we're getting off the stage and he was like, het me cursing that.
Speaker 4: The all time that was we said that. It was like when you're on stage, you can see you know, you see the nigga we did New York.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so hold on, this is hit him up had already dropped.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Like the timeline drop hit.
Speaker 2: Him up was out.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't really he was already to hit him up came out.
Speaker 4: It was it was it was it was the Vibe magazine covers was out already, like because you remember us we had Smith and Western on here, that Smith and Wessing.
Speaker 1: We asked him, like, you know, what's that crossing the line by being around? Did you feel like my part being at your show?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much? This is not this wine. Okay, okay, thank you, But.
Speaker 1: Did y'all feel like being there might have like fucked up this timeline? Because I mean, you just think about it, you New York because even though you'll guys live in l A, Like this is New York's ship and this is really amazing. It wasn't really New York against l a. It wasn't when we made it that yeah, yeah, but it was correct. You're correct think that it was that everybody was thinking that it be fucked up if he wasn't there, you know, you know that's if you made that sort that time we talked about you on how to rob you're saying, yeah.
Speaker 2: The reversal if you ain't doing that ship. So this difference when I knew that had the love for us.
Speaker 12: After the show, we go outside, Hawk is fight Keith Murray in the parking lot.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, it was not in the parking lot. It was right in the club. We six steps in between us in the parking This is already he already said this story man to Keith. But you know no, can you tell it please? Well from my perspective, for your perspect my perspective, them niggas was fighting inside the club. Well they was going to fight inside the club. Red Man stepped up and was like, yo, show with all of that.
Speaker 1: Niggas is just.
Speaker 2: By the way man, he was just guys, life was he was smarter.
Speaker 1: You didn't tell me. Wait wait, great Red Man is on the show. You just say, yes, we're show. That's what Keith Murray. Nobody don't want to fight, man.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Niggas love each other, man, Papa is. There was never East Coast West Coast beef. There was never There was never one. That ship was all magazine. It was because niggas. Niggas don't give a fuck up. You think you think regular niggas is crashing out because you're from the East coast, West coast like you're from, I'm gonna crash out. Niggas ain't give a funk about there. You go club in l A, nigga. I was out there doing my ship. I was the only nigga.
Speaker 2: I was the But what I'm saying is this, like I was living in l A.
Speaker 4: Doing a TV show in Hollywood, and I always had my New York Yankee hat on, always had my New York plates on my car, and niggas showed up. I never had no problems, not one time, not once, well maybe once.
Speaker 2: But that wasn't my thing.
Speaker 3: But I was.
Speaker 2: But anyway, not really like niggas. You respect niggas, they respect you.
Speaker 4: That's how I like it. Don't matter where you act or what's going on. Who got beef with this? This shit is corny man. That ain't nobody in no beef. You know what I'm saying, that's their ship. And that ship wasn't even no real beef. You know what I'm saying, Well, blocking Big, it wasn't it was. It wasn't At first it wasn't the truth because we all know Big didn't do what Homie said he did, so we all know that part.
Speaker 2: Know how real is it?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: This is is just you know, some future to the fire ship and it's just you know, niggas just on one and where it left us.
Speaker 2: We left this with some biblical ship. This, this hip hop said, is like the Bible. This it is like Jesus and Moses. This, it is like, you know, this is crazy. It was rappers ain't hand no more kind of It's like we're living martyrs.
Speaker 1: What stories look at that?
Speaker 2: You know it's crazy.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: Now we're talking about on drink shams.
Speaker 1: No, no, that that that that was because you know it was crazy. I realized when when how long we've been doing this. There's not a lot of rappers who met Big Am. It's not a lot. And the fact is, damn y'all, No Big and y'all so nonchalant about it. You're like, say, I've seen Park this night, I've seen Big this night, and I'm looking at y'all and I'm like, this is not normal.
Speaker 2: Like this that y'are saying is not normal. Like but.
Speaker 13: Well, since we since we're talking about Parc and Biggie, I'll never forget this day. It was in Atlanta. Puff was there, he was on stage, Pup Tupac was was with him on stage. Paused, you went, what did you just say? Yeah, Tupac was on stage.
Speaker 2: Yep. And this is before the beef Ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was when we were out.
Speaker 2: This was when he was open, this is this is this is their mama, Yes, it was. It was like, man, baby, it was brothers And.
Speaker 14: I'll never forget this because I forgot I forgot that tape that so I went back to the bus. When I ran to the bus, who's sitting on the bus like this with headphones on?
Speaker 1: Biggie.
Speaker 2: I was like Big, like, what's up, You're not coming to the He was like, no, I'm chilling. It was just so cool. I called had his headphones.
Speaker 14: On writing while Puff out there dancing, and you know, Park was out there rocking and what the fuck he was doing.
Speaker 2: Some crazy crazy drink Champs. Drink Champs.
Speaker 4: I sent y'all, I sent y'all the video and y'all was the only ones that got the put it out.
Speaker 1: They play, they played. We're just trying to to know truepar to know Biggie. We broke, just.
Speaker 4: Like I said, I want to say, and I tell people. I tell my fans all the sound of I don't want to say fans, but the people at my shows. I say this, I say like this like I me at the shows. I feel I still feel young James Hell. He say, want to saying like like Nigga, I'm olgi status niggas.
Speaker 2: He's got great man's all that that right now?
Speaker 1: Your own glass. This was coming from from Boris. He's in the hood, he said. Peru Chili. She left exactly countries, he said, which country, Y'ALLU with the most? Let me tell you what it's Peruffian. Let me tell you something one more time, rappers, rappers.
Speaker 2: Be careful.
Speaker 1: Next will body you on stage and be careful rappers. I'm just being honest with you Earth and the stage.
Speaker 2: There's no group like them.
Speaker 1: I'm just being honest. Like, look, Yo, you know what I talk about y'all behind your back like this, like in a great way, I have to say this to y'all face. I've been always brag about y'all. I'll be like even when the girl got arrested in Russia, I was like, I got read what you went to Russia right.
Speaker 2: That the back.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm gonna tell you not just that just did everywhere I went with y'all, it is accepted. Like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Hip hop Listen, you might have been the first O J.
Speaker 4: Y O J said like, Yo, we cross, we cross. We cross that rock and roll ship. We we rocking, we rock and roll. When whenever when I throw your guns come on, most times we started the show with that. Once that come on, it's a rap that that's SU's the tone. When when you hit throw your guns come on, it's it's a rat.
Speaker 1: We use it.
Speaker 4: We using play c O N Y in they and why the whole record we were getting ready Nigga's doing what they're doing soaking.
Speaker 2: Take him out, take him him out.
Speaker 1: Over.
Speaker 2: Didn't have to throw you guys. We just don't work.
Speaker 4: Everybody get everybody did everybody get low everybody get low.
Speaker 2: Everybody get low.
Speaker 4: This ship did come on and the ship everybody low, everybody jump up. One time she looked crazy, my nigga, like, you know, show about energy, nigga. Nah, then we do back to fuck up. Then we do motherfucking slam or pitch ass niggas, we do motherfucking do fat anything for the first album. You know what I'm saying, Nigga bridges and some ship tap of the boy heads. I'm gonna tell you new artists.
Speaker 1: And artists and old artists, if you want to know how to do a show case one mallion, I said, jest, you'll go to an I next show and you sit there, stay in the crowd, and you watch them. Because I was on tour with them knowing this, and you know what I did every single night. I was like, I don't know if y'all knew that. I stood in the bleachers, the bleacher seats, and I just watched and I watched them get better and better and better every night, and I was like, totally ship. This is the quick essential about who an artist is supposed to be. And that's the reason why, like I was so excited when they told me that I got honest on the motherfucking.
Speaker 2: Drink shin drinking and I know you're gonna drink, but thank you.
Speaker 1: We're doing.
Speaker 3: To the old.
Speaker 4: Don't even do it and the breaks ain't going nowhere. You still got a headline. Good because it's still got a headline. He's good, Like go to the next one, big ship about the headline, nigga, I ain't allowed left s and strapped nigga.
Speaker 1: Three more Pete rock.
Speaker 2: Getting my shot ready.
Speaker 4: Huh, I would have to go Primo, no district and that's respectful d P rock because few rocks and me that album, the soul brother album is with With.
Speaker 1: With with still Smooth.
Speaker 2: That was for all of my life.
Speaker 1: They created all that ship like the album Brck. You know he rockets.
Speaker 4: But in the nationally, you know, just no producer better than Primo. I don't give a who you put who you put up there, Doctor Dre, who's better than Promo?
Speaker 1: Nobody? Doctor Dre is not better than Promo. I do beats.
Speaker 2: I do beats, sounds like a versus.
Speaker 1: Doctors.
Speaker 2: Rare ain't better than Premo.
Speaker 1: Nigga, No, that ain't want.
Speaker 14: And I'm saying this doctor I didn't read, but no but no, you you're mixing me up. You're mixing it up, right, doctor Dre. He has a lot of people doing ship for him. Okay, that's the difference. Does his ship like me?
Speaker 2: Nigga? Like I guess, busy do my ship? You do your ship?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So he's just does nothing. No, no, no, he's definitely you know, you know.
Speaker 2: It's going by the way.
Speaker 1: He knows how to make.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying he just he's also puts.
Speaker 4: Dracon Did I just say that?
Speaker 2: Like you said promo against me?
Speaker 1: Rock?
Speaker 2: Right? Primo? Yeah? Be rock?
Speaker 1: So how did drink it in everything?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know how either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on, let's move on. Karas one of rock can what though?
Speaker 2: Oh ships one.
Speaker 1: Sticky like boom it think about the truth. He's like once and that to the body.
Speaker 2: This is what I gotta say. You have productions, just no album and make it bad. You're here one, you're paying right.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, listen, Yo, listen, listen listen.
Speaker 4: Carrass One is a master of this ship to this day, freestyle on stage. But when you talk about all around, MC carris one is the fucking guy nobody better than him. But there's no album better than the Painting Full album. Bro, that's the number one album in the country, in the world. Is what album is better than that?
Speaker 2: I'm the kid rock and what album is better than album? A bout rock camp can what album is better?
Speaker 1: Tell me that.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting number one hip hop album, number one album ever?
Speaker 4: Maybe this ship is up with I mean this is up with with with with with with with would be you know album Michael Jackson albums like Class and Ship.
Speaker 2: Though right in my life, I can't argue with you, you like the first first of all, doing just thinking you're talking.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure out what how much better people whatever, I ain't got a lot to you. You need you. We're gonna talk about that.
Speaker 2: We got this money.
Speaker 4: Let's go listen because listen. But you gotta think about it, think about it. Rock him the album.
Speaker 2: But it could be generational the way you're saying that.
Speaker 1: It could be generations, but it transcends the generations.
Speaker 2: I can't make somebody speak for that. I met a white girl in fucking Doubling two years old.
Speaker 4: That new fucking I don't give an I'm in the club I'm watching her sing this ship with her mouth.
Speaker 2: I'm like, how do you know this ship?
Speaker 1: How do you know rock him with her mouth as opposed to because this is a true truck though.
Speaker 2: It's like it's just it goes on and on and on and on. It's been a long time.
Speaker 4: I should have left here been like, that's one of the fucking Like carros One, I love his albums, but they he ain't got that.
Speaker 1: What he ain't got that? Right down today?
Speaker 4: Carros One, Like I said, Ella's freestyle, nobody could suck.
Speaker 2: Them on stage.
Speaker 1: You're thinking back then, from back then?
Speaker 4: All right, then I say, well, rock Kim has the number one album, Carris One is probably the l A. M. C.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm drinking from both stuff.
Speaker 2: See, I never seen me.
Speaker 1: I never seen you.
Speaker 2: Kim freestyle right there?
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen a rock Have you never seen any footage in the world of rock Kim freestyling. I'm asking you, know, I'm asking you. Okay, So carros were freestyles.
Speaker 1: Every show, absolutely for like an hour.
Speaker 2: See I don't want to that would be kars One here you go, But I'm just don't. Yeah, you confused. You know I can freestyle freestyle cameras.
Speaker 1: I can freestyle with carrots from.
Speaker 15: Again Ready Ciper Smith, from Wisdom, Money, Jesus Christmas, Come on, broyesp I love about that.
Speaker 1: Who made that question?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Still for webson Save my Life, I was almost the first.
Speaker 1: I gotta get a bathroom on this sem about it. So I think that means both of neither. I don't know, No, you said he saved it like he went to school in West every day. I went to school to the ward. That's the same thing with me and lost boys. It's like you went to both the school.
Speaker 2: Both of them graduate.
Speaker 4: He went to school laws, he went to school with tech and still I went to school. So you know me, I didn't. I didn't go to school with So the Cypress Sills was Yo, man ship fun bro Damn.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest. I throw a Cypress Hills always, always, I'm gonna be hoxt. But I thowt Cypress Hills was from Harlem because.
Speaker 2: Because that was that's type of video video.
Speaker 4: Lifers got in Love more in New York originally LA because DJ Muggs is from New York, but in general the sounds just from the I think he's originally from New York that way. That's the That's what I'm saying. They was wrapping off a nigga from New York. Beats in the West coast.
Speaker 1: Though, so I mean Muggs was was l A already too. It was from New York, but he was in l A a long time already.
Speaker 2: But still when you're from New York, from New York, you know what you know?
Speaker 1: Not you could not argue with Regin. You're going to be everybody podcast argument. I mean, like you know, Muggs to this day, mugg is.
Speaker 4: One of the producers because so when we heard when we heard Killing Man, we thought they was from New York.
Speaker 2: And then they come to New York to do the video.
Speaker 4: They foold everybody Columbia knew what they was doing. You know what I'm saying, Columbia is small motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Man. I wish we would stayed on Columbia. A trip called Quest of Brand New beiing. I went a back from Wow, how you going to do? Shot Man Shou who came up with the com.
Speaker 1: Smile on his face.
Speaker 3: A comparison for you think what I did, comparisons I'm like doing on that ship. What a specific person they're thinking about it for what. I really just you got to raise on his face, son?
Speaker 2: He stopped. He stop, black gay put the raised on the black hair face.
Speaker 1: I think it's that black.
Speaker 2: I would have raised my faces some more time. I woke the funk up. I raised it on my head down.
Speaker 3: But the clips on my face, okay, And that's like, you know, there's a great guy to see.
Speaker 2: It's really not okay. But Chalco.
Speaker 1: Covert, you know what's going on? He said, Look, don't worry about.
Speaker 2: Way my tread. Okay, i'na tell the truth. Okay, they're gonna put some money, Chalco quest. Yeah, lower theory.
Speaker 3: I love punk jump up and my nigga love fucking up fucking grandpool.
Speaker 1: Ellis you I mean whoaoa. I didn't remember it that way, but yeah, because you're.
Speaker 2: Chalco my nigga. Yeah, yep, I'm just listening, man.
Speaker 3: That's the fucking the whole ship is a fucking uh.
Speaker 2: What's going.
Speaker 1: Because I arguably, okay, no, glad, no, arguably it's tribe. You mob bus queens.
Speaker 4: You're talking about queens tribe and you mob though.
Speaker 2: Tribe tribe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but here's the thing.
Speaker 2: That's when the.
Speaker 3: Toruch got passed because it was a it was a negative native tongue, the.
Speaker 2: Native to.
Speaker 1: Job Pool and the.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But they they are sold Loan Long Island somewhat like what are you problem? Okay, yes you're you know, and then.
Speaker 2: Over there and then on the ship. So the days age is over. But I did respectful.
Speaker 1: I did want to dress like grand Pool a little bit more than Q ten mm hm. But what do you mean by that? Because like I didn't know what Tommy Hill Figure was. He introduced me to Tommy Hill Figure and I met Tommy Hill Figure and I had to tell him like I met him in the restaurant called Billy's where I go to all the time during KOBD and we both had on masks and they was telling him like yo, Tommy Hill Figure, this is this isnor And I was like, yo, I just want you to know grand Pool by Brandon Nubian with me onto you like like I like, like this is this is beautiful to meet to Polo they were I definitely ain't say that they went to school together.
Speaker 2: Polo and Tommy What the fuck? What? No, I didn't get what they come up together? They was, Oh, I didn't know that together.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that from the ground, but this is the one time I met Tommy Hill figure and I had to I had to actually, like, you know, you hon it sometimes when you meet somebody, but I wanted him to understand that I definitely definitely need to give.
Speaker 2: That's a ax. And my brother al My nigga did say that.
Speaker 1: I didn't say give him a check, but I was just like, yo, did it in a different way. I swear have gone. I was like, Yo, I just want you to know I messed with you and I and I'm and I'm fans.
Speaker 2: Because of that.
Speaker 4: I got a question that shoot, tell me a polo hold. All right, there you go, labor, Okay, we.
Speaker 1: Got more, we got more, We feel a lot more more. I mean, I'm trying to cut it down for everybody.
Speaker 2: The source of double le self sauce sauce.
Speaker 1: This motherfucker shot at this yo when they wait, right the real hip hop book, nigga has to be there the first page.
Speaker 2: This nigga shot. By the way, I know I got your numbers.
Speaker 4: I know I could have called you and asked you if this was a rumor, but I was like, holy ship, it's evidence.
Speaker 1: It's evident.
Speaker 2: A video evidence video. We can say I know which is, but I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I know, I know.
Speaker 2: This is like the worst thing to be proud of. Man, proud of the sauce was a massive spin carding that makes me.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Sick.
Speaker 4: Can't click a wood tang clan, Oh you have some wood saying hold the wood sangle can click?
Speaker 1: That's my niggas.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: Let's smoke a cigaret, you know, like it's only it's only one person who probably smoked a cigarette. And we're gonna let you. You're gonna listen.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: You don't even have the authority for that.
Speaker 2: I listen.
Speaker 1: Right, you know what.
Speaker 2: I love. I'm gonna take this on camera cigarette. It's my brand, a sticky icky, so on camera. I want you to know a cigarette. Don't want you to know spread Joe stick.
Speaker 1: This is your house, man, Like this ain't no radio show, This ain't no bullshit anytime y'all want to talk to the fans and y'all want to get go direct to us. Y'all got my number, But this is your house man. I really want y'all to know that, like no, no, no, no bullshit this is your house coming here and let's talk ship all the time.
Speaker 2: YO, don't know singing frend We're doing the podcast of me already done. Listen, listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 4: You remember in La Remember in l A we did we did Drake Champs early. That was the backdrop. And guess what when I did that ship with your niggas, I said, when I walked away from I said, these niggas are on the song, y'all?
Speaker 1: Was that?
Speaker 2: How long ago was that? That was damn years ago.
Speaker 1: We're not.
Speaker 2: That ship was before. That was early.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you guys for doing so this is what I'm saying. We appreciate you that your niggas said. I'm talking to all the podcast niggas out there, all of them get and there's some great ones and hip hop niggas, y'all, ap plioneers and all.
Speaker 1: Fash Come on, you got the next one? Try to go, Yeah, back the funk up or all we got is up.
Speaker 2: That's the up started on. Actually my famorite shut it down, shut shut shut shut.
Speaker 1: Looked up. Even though you see my fan moment coming out.
Speaker 4: Even though listen, man, you know we got out my you know, I produced a lot of joints in this stick produced joints.
Speaker 1: Acaloge do some joints from there.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: It was a great album. But the Back the Funk Up album produced by Shot Skills is one of those albums that's just a classic all the way through to the skits that we got from We sad with Daylight Soul was zoomed with the skids everything like we we put the album together like some It was like the X rated version of Daylight album.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It was just the.
Speaker 4: Flip side of their album, like just bad, such an exactly. So yeah, man, back the fuck up.
Speaker 2: I want to say one thing one day.
Speaker 1: I don't because I know you said it, and you said it in a nonchalant way. Well as a person who you you helped raise. I don't think you never made an album that's not a classic.
Speaker 9: M h.
Speaker 2: I couldn't see it. I can't see it.
Speaker 1: Like again, I know we're friends and we have each other's phone numbers and we get to but nah, Slim, I can't let you say that as a fan.
Speaker 2: This is this is me.
Speaker 1: No, no, let me finish. This is me talking as a fan. I don't think there is a next album that's not a classic. Those first three So you want to take a shot.
Speaker 2: Is not a classic. So haven't done it yet, don't.
Speaker 1: Don't, don't do it? Thank you.
Speaker 2: One more time? More time. Let me say something to y'all.
Speaker 1: Hardly say on I say it, but I don't say it this way, bro, Thank you, Thank you for being y'all, because I promise you, if y'all didn't do what y'all did the way y'all did and how y'all did it, I don't think I would be here. I don't think dream chance and that goes for component Noriega, that goes to dream chants and now you can even claim reggae throne ship. Yeah, all of that, all of that because you know, I'm just being honest with you.
Speaker 2: When I'm gonna take my shot, take my shot, I'm being honest with you. I'm being honest with you.
Speaker 1: When when you did that, I'm black for the podcast, be honest with everything, guys. But when you said that on the podcast, read I read and I'm just being honest with you, honest with you. But I read I read that, but I remember being there and I was like, yo, yo might have fucked the whole world up because that ship is actually I can I see, I can see it. I can see when it happened. Now, are the world gonna think with crazy? Yeah, but I'm crazy with you. I'm gonna I'm gonna co sign.
Speaker 2: You know they're crazy. I know crazy. I can't be crazy, So it's crazy. So that's not.
Speaker 1: Crazy if you actually really now if Jordan lose his head at the same time and it just looks and it just worked out, it worked out like that. Nigga, I believe that, Samson, But I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: No fame, evaculate the vaculate that good ball.
Speaker 1: You see, no lie nods started.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy that notice happy with me? The next good question.
Speaker 4: We almost we almost last, Nigga, we never we never almost did a finished line.
Speaker 2: Let's go fish quick quick time was and then we go back to the interview. Big big pun pun Big got a piece of bullet.
Speaker 1: We got to get shot, and the disagree.
Speaker 2: At the bullet big the most. He's disrespectful. Broniga said, I'm the type of nigga got a fucking baby mama. He's anybody big.
Speaker 1: Pun big, big, big out big out. Most of them are monsters.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold.
Speaker 4: On, Big Everybody going go on YouTube and pull up Big L jay Z freestyle on the radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's crazy. You super hip hop?
Speaker 1: You crazy?
Speaker 2: It went crack.
Speaker 4: No jay Z is nice, but that but that particular night, I think I think Big L made a name for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a Big L. How did this?
Speaker 1: How did you get this about Big Big? You know he's amazing.
Speaker 4: We were a question, but Big L. You know, I'm you know Big L. Yeah, Big Big punt is you can't go wrong. Man, that's like a Benz or Bema.
Speaker 7: They were thinking two of the best lyricists to be Definitely yeah, definitely, oh big thinking it.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: New Jack City or King of New York. Hey, damn, I love this mother. I agree, you's got to be New Jack City. But hook, that's not legal, right, I mean me? No, you know, you know the guy and you did Blade together. Oh you know I'm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, we load and I replaced the Oh.
Speaker 6: That's it's only one blade right there around blade?
Speaker 4: No, you got new Jack City. I was just talking about that in King of New York City. That ship was hard. But but but New Jack City was crazy.
Speaker 1: I see what was it?
Speaker 2: Both of them? Right?
Speaker 1: Yes, No, he wasn't making care of you Jackson. He wasn't King.
Speaker 2: No, No, he was the other one that was that wasn't named la. Let's see what No. I worked with that.
Speaker 1: I worked with that.
Speaker 4: Director before and they was Able Ferrara. We did a movie called Addiction. He's ill Son, He's one of the illest directors ever. He had the spoony g all in this ship. You know what I mean when you listen to the King of New York, he got the spoonyes he's playing in that ship. That ship is hard, but it can't funk with King of the Yoke.
Speaker 2: I mean it can't.
Speaker 4: Jackson, the Carter and all that, Chris Rock, Pookie, Come on, Son, they gave you the characters that you that you you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They gave you the characters.
Speaker 4: You saw the movie and walked away knowing those characters New Jack Cony. You don't even know Frank White, there's no other characters you knew. You know what I'm saying. Let me ask y'all right, because when when when when you just said that? For some reason, I thought about what Karen Ron and Jim Jones is going through. Right, And I thought about y'all, and I'm saying, damn you you motherfucker's been together for thirty years.
Speaker 1: I know your cousins.
Speaker 4: You got to what right.
Speaker 2: I wasn't ready for that.
Speaker 1: But when you see and you know, you know what happened me and respect me and compone recently like he came to my run. You know, we're just sitting around and we're like we're putting it together.
Speaker 2: But that's something that we.
Speaker 1: Never heard of, y'all, especially y'all too, like you know, honest in all, like you said, you started with fall, but now it's too startable.
Speaker 2: Two, it's still too We got a big cuncle.
Speaker 1: You said the beginning.
Speaker 2: I'm a good heroism I was.
Speaker 3: I raised myself. I raised myself right. If I do anything, I can circuit, I mean, E come first.
Speaker 2: So that could never happen. Ever, like you you what mean at each other? It's still you know, because the thing is did one time we're on stage like huge crowd. I don't wait for people.
Speaker 1: I'm climbing the ship.
Speaker 2: For the last days, right, the fucking not the speaker, the fucking we call. I put the mic about fucking right, climb high.
Speaker 3: Both fires right up, come up there the microphones on my pocket. I'm like, fuck, it's like on second before my verse and last age. I'm like it some season, some season, the closest to me. He can't hear me because y'all y'all know he ain't even looking Fred and Berses.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yo, you see me.
Speaker 1: He throw the fucking mic like this flinging.
Speaker 2: It's on YouTube. Look it up, my nigga. This is a super Bowl. I got that ship that's he's doing. He that's the connection type ship to me, like he you know you gotta say it. It's like there. I feel like, thank you man. It's called the Drake Champs. We own the cot that shit was giving me.
Speaker 1: I'm taking my last year and putting stores.
Speaker 2: I need my publisher.
Speaker 4: Trying to no, no, I always I know I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: Listen, I promise you. I'm sitting around.
Speaker 1: Thinking about the next movie I'm gonna film, and I don't think there's no other director that I want.
Speaker 2: Like, I like, when I get that.
Speaker 1: Camera, yeah, it's on camera. That's serious because I see I see the creativity. I've seen your dedication and I've seen your love and it was like, you know what, it makes sense for artists has filmed these videos. It's easier for him to move on and and and movies. Right. I saw it, And in fact, if I don't use this for this, I'm not not using it because I don't want to use it. I want to use it because I'm being greedy like yourself.
Speaker 2: If you give me, he will work for me. Because I'm not gonna lie to now this part.
Speaker 1: I'm one may percent going to tell these people Sticky Fingers is one of the illest directors ever in life because I saw it as myself like this this this niggas hype Williams. But we got to put him in the hype Williams position, meaning all of us like it's like, all right, cool, he's active, he's done, he's done all that. But I got to see it first hand and I and I told him. I was like, yo, you're ill.
Speaker 2: That's sciences man.
Speaker 1: I was being jealous because I didn't know I wanted to use him for the club.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch borrow. I had fifty million, so let's get the bread up.
Speaker 1: Broke up Wonder, baby Wonder.
Speaker 2: Let's stay with us. We were.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do that.
Speaker 4: We're gonna we're gonna do that.
Speaker 2: One of the let's go with one.
Speaker 1: Of the bis Mark here O d B base Walk.
Speaker 4: The biz Mark was mom come on son, Chis Mark was O d and off, but Chris Mark O d B was the next ms Mark kind of like, right, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's why I love that question. No, that's that's definitely definitely was the the niggas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, similar as far as like off style, just free style.
Speaker 3: But oh d B, that's not fair question. Come and go with bis walk and us O dB is the fuck? Like, that's that fake question. Biz Mad wanted to take him take no dra biz Mark drink.
Speaker 2: I want to this one right, neither am.
Speaker 1: Like O d got it, djak, we.
Speaker 2: Get it, playing with get it, playing with old baby lyrics.
Speaker 1: I agree with him to the last one, you know, not nothing loyal.
Speaker 2: The Bismark ship. So this is this is this, this is the last one the record make the music with helpis.
Speaker 1: Mixed that mixed up with O d B vocals see how saund together and I don't I don't I don't want to lead the witness. That's what me and f N always say, don't lead the witness. But I want to ask you, this is the last one. Loyalty or respect, respect.
Speaker 3: To respect them. You can't be loyal to somebody you don't respect. It ain't no fucking free strip inside.
Speaker 2: That said there thought about it. Not the others I did. It was a little easier. I think loyal.
Speaker 4: I think loyalty like you ain't gotta respect, like I might even do something that's not right, like you might not respect what I did say, But you staying loyal to a nigga no matter what.
Speaker 2: So that's what I look at it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know because a lot of times you ain't gonna do the right thing, but nigga can still stand by you. That's that's being loyal. That's the respect, and that's hard. That's hard. You know, nigga can respect you and still not he can respect you and still show you. You know what I mean, ain't being I respect the nigga. But listen, being.
Speaker 1: Loyal to you, being lawyer, you ain't never do that.
Speaker 2: Lloyd, she's Lloyd. She's not going after.
Speaker 1: I always take a shot on this question. It should be both always. I don't see why I always always because to me, to me, to me to me, loyalty and respect you go together.
Speaker 2: Hand hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but but but but let me let me tell you, both of you brothers, God, Like we started this show, we wanted it to give flowers to legends. Guys are the only legends. But you're legends in a way that if this didn't if your career didn't work, my career didn't work, this show wouldn't work, this place wouldn't work. And I was so happy, like like they was like, yo, we got on like what I sincerely truly I love you brothers, and I know we speak and be cool. Well, I got to do this on camera. No ONYX, no mob Deep, no mob Deep, no CNN, no CNN.
Speaker 2: You heard that of God over the roof.
Speaker 1: That's serious. I like, I like truly analyze it. And as I was going through your disciography, just listening.
Speaker 2: To your music, I was like, oh, ship right, me gave me a sack I got from y'all, shaving my head. I got from y'all.
Speaker 1: It's so much, but you you bore for real though it's So it's it's so much things that I got from y'all that I that I copied, maybe maybe unwillingly or maybe not knowing or constantly, but you know what what you just said, Oh y'all publishing.
Speaker 2: So there's my informations.
Speaker 5: This is like like on some real ship, some real ship, you know what, play your song to start our show, and that's not I want to say that.
Speaker 2: The world.
Speaker 1: Every show fight you know, no no no, no, no, no no no. But but let me let me finish my speech because it's dead serious.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: We really appreciate what you did for hip hop, what you do for queens, and what you continue to do for hip hop. And I just want you to know, like like I know, this is like you know, but there's no honest, there's no none of us. And the thing in the running community, we say thank you for running. All right, So this is a thing in hip hop that I'm going to start.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna say thank you for being hip hop, thank you, and thank you, thank you for doing what the fuck you did, like and thank you for doing what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Inspire. Yeah, I just did it right now here. Oh thank you. Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj e f N.
Speaker 15: Listen to Drink Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 7: Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours Truly, dj e f N and n O r E.
Speaker 2: Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real Noria go on I g at Noriaga on Twitter, Mine
Speaker 7: Is at Who's Crazy on I g at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com