Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta have some fake energy in the room. Man, After a weekend like this, you know what I mean. I can't come in all sad and the dropped. But I will say this before we get into it. We got Marcel, got Rigieball, got done, got event, got grig off camera. I told y'all who da was, so it don't surprise me. It don't surprise me. But what did surprise me? Nigga? You was at home against motherfucking Green Bay, the same Green Bay Packers we've been seeing all season. I did not expect that. So I will say this because I seen a meme on social media. It was like some people too old and still be getting let down by I mean, still believing in Santa Claus, the two fair in the Dallas capboy. I saw that meme and that what woke me up to reality. Nigga, Why am I surprised.
Speaker 2: You believe that your black quarterback?
Speaker 1: I think I found a new one. C J. Strid. We're gonna stay in the same state, just move cities from far as Dallas. I can tell how Jerry Jones were crying. He don't he know he ain't got long on earth because it was like this was you not and I'm not. Don't think I'm wishing Ill Will on nobody, but I could just like he was like this was the last run because he was tearing up. We were like, I said, Jerry knows something that we don't know. So this deeper than them losing to the packas he like, y'all niggas let me down on my last year. Bruh, that threw a pick six through an interception that put them in the red zone. And I'm not gonna just blame it on that, which I should, but Jordan Love played incredible, dog, Bruh, Nigga, I see why they got rid of Aaron Rosa leave. You ain't doing what that nigga gonna do. Bro. I would have rather play Aaron Rodgers seeing how Joint Love played nigga.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sixteen for twenty one, two seventy two, three touchdowns, zero interceptions, sacked, zero times against that past rushing Dallas.
Speaker 1: So nigga, and they hold Michael Parsons every play, every play, Michael Parsons get held, Bro, And I sat there and watched them choke hold and put them in the figure four leg loss like they have to do all and Mike McCarty. I'm not I don't always badge coaches, but your best pass Russell, why the hell do you got him going and coverage on third down? Why is you dropping him back? Who you think that nigga is? What you think Michael Parson's Finnah drop back and do.
Speaker 4: It's weird ass game, man.
Speaker 2: That was a weird game.
Speaker 1: Bron and Half from beginning to end involved you know how you you watching was like, hey, I was like one thing about it. It's a game of runs. But you know after I sat down and watch, I said, nah, I ain't got nothing for the niggas.
Speaker 4: When did you realize that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Aaron Jones when he was just running, Bro, It's like watching him, he wasn't gonna lose that game. It's like he knew something about the count. I guess he went to watch that Bills game. He was like if James Cook was doing it, but I know what I'm gonna do, and he did it. Bro.
Speaker 3: Eighteen he had one eighteen three three touchdown, three touchdown three of them.
Speaker 4: Someone had I saw a bet slit.
Speaker 3: Someone had Aaron Jones three touchdowns, Jake Ferguson three touchdowns, one like that ten dollars went like seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Jake saying three touchdowns trading ain't no damn way, But ain't them the bets you just I don't know, man. Or it's nav Green back again with the public service announcement. Are you tired of being a loser? Are you tired of being that one friend in the group that never hits on their picks? But let me put you on some real game download prize piece. Now use the promo code Broken Play all first time using that depositive used the code or receive one hundred percent instant deposit match up to one hundred dollars. So if you put up sixty three dollars, you put up seventy four dollars, they gonna match whatever you put up as long as you use that cold Broken Play And check this out. Even if you're not a first time you check the app and you might see some picks from the Broken Play crew. I'm just saying, help me, help you. Now. We've been having a little little hard stretch. But if you're smart, go against us and you see how we've been doing. Go again. Look whoever Thad picks on the Broken Play crew, Go the opposite way. If you see him say anybody more, anybody, let's go the other way. Now it's me helping you. Type in broken play. Use the code. Come on, stop being a loser. Let's get some money. It's twenty twenty four. Stop playing Prize Peach downloaded. It's available in over thirty states. You can win up twenty five times your money. If he used a six flex player, Come on, what you're waiting for? Tap the link below. Tell him broken play since you, and let's get some of his nineteen forty two months On a positive note. C J.
Speaker 2: Stroud thog.
Speaker 1: Reggie like our boy, but just watching him, he don't get he don't get shut. He knew it was a playoff game.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: You know they said West Coast Keli Vibe. Man, the boys they even killed like that. Yeah that you can tell that boy and been through some things through his life.
Speaker 2: A playoff game, a football game. This is what he do. You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: He been doing his all his damn career from collegiate high school all the way up until now. Man, So that boy snooping bragging on him since he's been in their little snoop. You know, football league, right, so't it ain't no surprise to a lot of people. You know what I mean, It's just he put it on everybody.
Speaker 1: They put that fly and got him on that h time.
Speaker 4: Music going. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I said, man, that that's what it's about. And a black coach winning. You got a black quarterback and a black and I don't want nobody watching it think on race. But it's just good to see a black tag team.
Speaker 3: Not for real, because we don't Blacks don't get those head coaching opportunities.
Speaker 4: What and then it's his first his first season knowing this, well.
Speaker 1: He's sending a skip, he's sending his bar too high. Now they looking like, boy, you been not because like how Mike Tomblin is. You know, Mike Tumblin ain't got a team to go against all the Bills. He really don't. T J white out, I don't know who playing quarterback. I know who he is, I said, I don't know who, I know it. I don't know why he playing it right. So it's like you you didn't see him beating the Bills, but somebody got to put some respect on them. Temple Bay Buccaneers. I know Jalen Hurts is hurt and that hurt me. Bro. I wanted to feeling to win another black. I never like to see black quarterback. I don't like Phil either, but I like Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 7: I like people on the team that you're just And what Marcelle got to understand the rivalry is when the other team competes the Giants and the Eagles, not no damn rivalry.
Speaker 4: Then we beat the we beat.
Speaker 1: The bro That's not a rivalry. They don't give up. They didn't even suit up.
Speaker 4: For real to play Bro.
Speaker 1: The division is Cowboys versus Eagles. That's who's going for number one in the division. They don't care about playing. Y'all are the Commanders? Don't nobody do. It's two teams in the East that people be like, that's a rivalry. The other team, the Commanders, is y'all rivalry, y'all competing for the first pick.
Speaker 2: My dog fired you up. Man, don't don't buy into it.
Speaker 4: He's trying to fire you.
Speaker 1: But the Eagles did lose. Man Kelsey crime, he sayd Finn retire.
Speaker 4: Now, he said it insufficient official.
Speaker 1: See your brother get to and you don't get none.
Speaker 4: He got one?
Speaker 1: Yeah you got oh look all that crime retired for real.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody feeling sorry for them? They're good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta got one with man? Hey, man, I think you ain't got one? Why you good? He probably just trying to set some ship up for Hollywood. There set up a tough that's a Chelsea lifetime movie.
Speaker 3: That's tough, leaving the game like that. You've been playing in your whole life and calling quits. Everyone cried ship should I cried up my last game?
Speaker 2: I was tight.
Speaker 4: I was pissed off.
Speaker 1: Hey, no, we're gonna discuss it. Talk about your last game?
Speaker 4: Which one? High school?
Speaker 2: College?
Speaker 1: You cried? You just like crying?
Speaker 8: Nah?
Speaker 4: High school game cried?
Speaker 1: Did you cry?
Speaker 2: I cried every time I lost?
Speaker 1: But don't get Yeah, say you know high school gonna be over like your last game with it? You start getting emotional the last said, Nah.
Speaker 3: Bro, like your last time being in locker on with your guys. Bro, it's different.
Speaker 2: So high school was hard?
Speaker 1: For which one you cried more in college of high school?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 1: Man? You ain't seen have them niggas from high school anyway? You crying by motherfuckers you ain't gonna never see again. Sometimes we gotta put shit in perspective. And I love y'all, y'all my brothers. You don't even know where they stayed, how many kids they got if they still alive. Don't go to the class reunions. Like, stop being fake if you watching this, cut the fake ship out, stop fake crying. The Chiefs. Pat my homes is who I said he is. Playoff Pack, it would be two black quarterbacks going against each other in the AFC Championship because Pack is gonna beat the Bills.
Speaker 4: Nah, who I don't see it. I think the Bills.
Speaker 3: They owe into against them in the playoff history. Both of them were at Arrowhead Stadium. It's the first time Pack gotta go to opponents in his career.
Speaker 1: And I'm glad y'all are so next week when we come in here, I just want no apology. I'm not gonna We're not gonna stay on that Bill's brush. Chiefs game long. But Bro Pat is in a zone I never seen him in. And when I say I never seen a man, Taylor Swift is swaged, sir.
Speaker 4: If you call it, if you call.
Speaker 1: It, well swagger rafting swag swag rafting, Hey Swift. But we don't know because you know how the camera and audio be off. Maybe they was on beat, maybe the audio was off. Maybe yeah, maybe maybe the audio win sync. But Taylor, I like that energy, you supporting your man at the game. You knew they was gonna win. Man, you know who? I like seeing tweets from Tyreek Hill Bro. He is a real one. He not no sore lose man. They was talking about how Sneak was jamming him. He said he jam me the can coon like joking and playing. Was like, man, I know it was cold. Why nobody didn't tell me? My lips were ash like just you could just tell he ain't letting that lost get his head. But too ain't it? And Reggie you watching I know you might watch from a quarterback stance more than I do, but I'm watching tool in Tool. I don't know if it's because he left handed or what them throws are so motherfucking raggedy.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something, man, it's a different thing when you playing in that weather. Yeah, okay, I don't I don't care. I mean, you gotta have a strong arm, You gotta have a tight spiral. You gotta have the velocity to cut through that cold, cut through that wind. But that is definitely what it was twenty below. The wind chill was twenty below, and that's a whole other game, whole other game.
Speaker 4: The ball feels like a brick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so if you're not used to that, which they clearly ain't, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's but the week before tour, you lose at home against.
Speaker 2: The Bills and trickle downhill from them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a bad loss for them. They would have had a home game.
Speaker 6: That's a difference in eighty degrees, playing eight playing below Eighten.
Speaker 1: After, we just talked about the Chiefs because the year started off the chief versus Lions, and you remember, everybody, I was so shocked that the Lions beat the Chiefs, and ever since then I said, now the Lions for real, the Lions against the Rams. Now I'm a little mad because I had to open. Y'all fucked me over on that. But the Lions, that's a good, well rounded team, bro. They run game. Jared Golf not gonna lose the game. He damn sure ain't gonna win it. But he's not gonna lose it because in that second half, Man, keep your foot on the games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had to over in the second half oh boy.
Speaker 1: I know, I know you were more disappointed than me.
Speaker 4: Then tragic.
Speaker 1: I had to over on the game. It's had fifty three. Man, I'm watching that game. I said, oh man, I'm back. This is my money for Sunday. This is my money for Sunday. So then that's when sometimes as a better you gotta pep talk yourself. So it's like, how you follow this, how you get up. That's how I'm watching the game because I don't give a damn who win. Keeps going. I'm saying, deep pass after deep pass. I'm cheering on them all. I'm at my mom and dad that who you're going for both of us. I'm happy. I'm shureing, I'm showing my phone off. Go straight back of that man that second half.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, can't be burning your money now.
Speaker 3: It's burnt Lions first playoff win since nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 1: Man, Barry Sanders should have been in the house.
Speaker 4: He was there, he was Johnson.
Speaker 1: But this is the thing. I'm surprised to see Barry and Mega tron like because the only reason, like.
Speaker 4: Y'all know what y'all did to me, what you mean, what they did to you?
Speaker 1: And when I say what y'all did to me is like ship. I wanted to win. Y'all didn't get no pieces when I was here, but y'all didn't trade me.
Speaker 6: I think there was different management back then there. It might be a different day for them, But.
Speaker 1: To see Stafford take that, damn ill Man. They had Big Sean there, They had Eminem there. I know my boy vs was there, was you thinks were there both? So everybody, that's a good win for Detroit. Who they play next week. They got another home game. The bus got man Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 4: Baker, that's a great comeback story.
Speaker 1: Man, I've been shitting on him and I will continue shitting on him. When they play Detroit, y'all gonna see what the hell I was talking about. You play it against a hert Eagles team. You was in a weak ass division. It ain't no feel good story. It ain't no good comeback story. Neck. Come this week Sunday, three o'clock pm. You will see what the fuck you should have seen all year. A team that gonna weigh your motherfucking ass out from beginning to end. And Baker Mayfield is nothing against you. It's just you, Finnishy.
Speaker 4: It's time for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't got no problem with him, but I just know. I just know when the rooster is finna come to crow and time for it. But who, I don't know what's gonna happen. I know all these games. I got the Ravens going beating the Texas even though you know CJ, my boy, But the Ravens got a good defense and Lamar, Look, I ain't gonna sugarcoat it. I'm going for the most nigga and I'm going Lamar. I'm going I like all black quarterbacks, but I'm going nigga this game. This ain't going to do with black quarterback. When a black quarterback first a white quarterback, I always go black quarterback. Now, if a black quarterback first a black quarterback, I was trying to stay out of the way. But if a black quarterback go against a nigga quarterback, I'm going nigga quarterback. And Lamar is a nigga. Cj't know how to clean it up. When he do his press conference, Man, they asked it was somebody saying there was a reporter. His name was Mike Jones. You saw Lamar played with him like Lamar, he always jokes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, CJ.
Speaker 1: He's my dog. I just wish they ain't have to play each other. But the league know what they're doing. They want to keep them. They want to keep racial tensions. Bucks versus Lions. You know, I got the Lions. Chiefs versus Bills. You know I got Pat Mahon. And when I say Pat, I don't know what the Chief's gonna do. I know what Pat gonna do. Pack Us versus what Niners. After watching the Packers, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess how many points they get.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Ready, I would take Packer's money line.
Speaker 2: I don't know about the money line.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you the reason why I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying that anything that defense clicking.
Speaker 1: Jayar Alexander clicking. But the only thing that's scary the forty nine ers got a nigga on that offense. And you know what I'm talking about, Oh, that's the only person who scared me. Because Devo don't give a damn who who on the other side of the field. And Debo fuck with the show because he come in and he reposted on his story. So anybody who come in and repost broke and play we fucking with them to the end. Fact I don't care about no alligation, no charges, none of that. D bo is family.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So Texans plus nine and a half? Uh now Packers plus ten Buccaneers plus seven Chiefs plus three.
Speaker 1: If we're talking taking points now, this not straight up. I'm taking Texans plus ten against the Ravens. And the only reason because c J ain't finner goddamn lose by no ten points. He might lose by seven if that, I see them losing by three or four, twenty one, seventeen maybe.
Speaker 4: Over unders forty five and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they gonna Baltimore is gonna run that clock a lot. It should be cold in Baltimore. They're gonna. They're gonna play physical. Now with the packers.
Speaker 4: How many pack ups plus ten?
Speaker 2: Ten?
Speaker 1: Give me them ten, exactly, give me them damn ten Jordan Love only, Hey, you showed me enough in Dallas, Nigga, you ain't losing by ten points. You might spot them ten the Chiefs three points. Yeah, I like I'm taking the Chiefs money line. I want Vegas to know I don't need your points. This pack now with the Bucks and Lions.
Speaker 4: Plus seven bucks.
Speaker 1: Not the only thing, bro with the Lions and their coaching and how they coach. They'll let people cover. They just want to win. They don't care about gambles. If you gamble, they don't give a damn. They don't care about your spreads, none of that. They want a game. Damn. Campbell just want to cover. I mean, he just want to win. He don't care about covering. That was the Cowboys first home lost since Week one of twenty twenty two. Who gives a damn them? Stats? We don't care about.
Speaker 4: I got more, You don't, I got more? Go ahead.
Speaker 3: The Texans have won more playoff games than the Cowboys since two thousand and two, and that's their inaugural season, five to four.
Speaker 4: That's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Damn boy.
Speaker 3: The Packers have won more playoff games in AIGHTE and T Stadium than.
Speaker 4: The Cowboys three to two. That's pretty funny as well.
Speaker 1: Bro, what when we were talking stats, I thought you were talking about other teams that Cowboys.
Speaker 2: It's the NFC East ship Man.
Speaker 6: Gotta let them have this now, told you to row them up a little bit, Yeah, bro, calling up none, rivaly and everything.
Speaker 1: Eagles started off to anyone, just to be at home Miami on eleven, when temperature is less than forty degrees. See, these are all the stats that it don't fucking matter. You know what the weather gonna be. Hey, listen, the playoffs is when the playoffs is played every damn year in January. Nigga is if you don't have home feel advantage, you're gonna be playing in the cold. This what stuff you gotta discuss doing training camp. So and now it ain't a surprise in January. So when we have about a week, guess what we're going We're going to ant article. We're gonna sit out there in the damn cold and just.
Speaker 4: Train, play, catch and pay. He'll get used to it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna stand up and get table every twenty minutes, no warmers, no colds. Were just walking through snow.
Speaker 6: Sure, that's really not a bad idea, though, Get somewhere cold and actually run through and get a walk through in the cold.
Speaker 1: Hun Yeah, there.
Speaker 4: Might be something somebody need to look into for real.
Speaker 1: Cowboys, you can't win playoff games. Guess what if we get a home game, guess what we call preseason. Welcome to the preseason game that's in January. Come play your heart out. Everybody playing for a position. You gotta start tricking player. All they know is sports. They Reggie, not the not the ship on you all athletes, not the smartest. You gotta mind fuck them. Look regular, this is a regular game. What you mean call? They say it's a playoff. They're trying to trick you out. It's a regular motherfucking game. It don't mean shit. You get a bonus next week, we'll play next week, in two more weeks, it'll be a playoff game. Just keep tricking me. What else status you gave me? Lions first playoff wins in ninety two?
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 2: Got real?
Speaker 3: Tom Brady has five playoff wins with the Buccaneers. Cowboys have four playoff wins since nineteen ninety that.
Speaker 1: He was in tough two years when it ship? Hey, bro it but you know.
Speaker 2: One season, good job, good ship.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm saying this, bro, what saying this? I'm not surprised what I've been saying all year that bro, that is not a ball. Let me close this because I said this, I said that ship gonna come to hurt them in I said they keep forcing the ball to CD. People gonna figure that weak ass ship out what they do the first game? Oh this is all you want to go to. It's a motherfucker wide open spring down the sideline. He iron CD the whole play, that's all. I don't know if CD don't whoop his ass or what he is skeal of CD something Bro, he got. CD was complaining, give me the motherfuckernixt thing. You know, all the pass is going to cit B. You got nigga Gallop had a great game when you throwing the ball. This nigga forgot. What are you supposed to do because you haven't throw him the ball all season? You got a tight end, you got power, you could come out the backfield. You got another running.
Speaker 4: Back broad what he said?
Speaker 6: He said, get rid all of them all a little bit.
Speaker 1: The only people I feel like shouldn't go Michael Parsons, the Marcus Lawrence and see the lamb. Anybody else could get the fuck on.
Speaker 2: They got three all pro lineing though to.
Speaker 1: My own offensive lineman, it don't matter. They could be all pro. They motherfucking won't. If you can't tell your quarterback he bullshit. I need a line and say, man, what the fuck you doing? We're doing all that blocking and you throwing pick sixes. Bro, I'm gonna stop blocking for your ass. That don't wake that nigga up.
Speaker 3: The McCarthy gets fired, who gives a damn bro, It is bigger than that.
Speaker 1: Jerry Jones gotta fire his damn self. And when I don't know why they make rumors of calling Jerry Jones racist, I don't know who started that rumor, but nigga is right. This is your punishment for being racist to you was sixty three mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Pulling them old pictures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're pulling up all pictures you. You you at the city ins blocking the door, blocking the door like like you a motherfucker security guard. Nigga, that's how ancestors hunt your ass. And with that being said, I'm on the new team.
Speaker 4: Who's your new squad? Who's your new squad?
Speaker 3: Uh C j Okay, you're a Texas fan now, no, bro, it's.
Speaker 1: All about players. I'm just gonna root for players, respect, root for players. You don't know what these niggas be doing all that shit. Bill Belichick meets with the Falcons for a head coach John by All. The only reason I like that because Belichick is the defensive minded coach. We all can agree on that, right right, But he is gonna bring in an offensive coordinator the whip that shit. He not gonna come if he ain't got no planing.
Speaker 6: The only thing I'm scared of is him recycling that same old shit that he used to do in New England. Because I don't want to see Josh McDaniels being our OC in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see.
Speaker 6: Some Toledo quarterback coming in and trying to say today and you're trying to make him to be something that he not. You know what I'm saying Belichick is he prides himself off of building that that moneyball type of I guess.
Speaker 2: Frame of thinking. You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Take the little guy, make him the big guy, move him out. Take another little guy, make him the big guy, move him out, or it's all about me. It's all about the coaching, man. I don't want that. We already got a lot of pieces. We got some superstars. That's like bringing the wing t office back to Atlanta and shout out to Paul Johnson, hall of Fame coach.
Speaker 2: Were just saying, we don't want that one no more. Man, Let's just move on.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna say this, if they get Bill Belichick, Russell Wilson. Now, now, now how you feel about that?
Speaker 2: I would like that. I would love that. I like Russell Wilson.
Speaker 6: I don't necessarily think that that would work him and Bill swear Why it's too good to be true, and typically when shit makes too much sense, it ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't see there. There's no egos with with on Russell. Right right, he'll listen to me, right right. They get an offensive coordinator that he can agree with, and you got the weapons they're saying, Jim Harbor meet meeting with the Charger for the new head coaching job. Y'all like that? Move him?
Speaker 6: I told you I want him to stay in Michigan. Why what else he got to?
Speaker 2: Like that dynastype type of stuff?
Speaker 6: Man, They they talk a lot of ship about Michigan Big Blue and how they're supposed to be doing this year and the year out. Yeah, you can't be no one that done talking all that ship like they're supposed to.
Speaker 1: No, But this is all I will say. They got to that position because Georgia wasn't in. If Georgia is in the college football playoffs, you never is holding up that motherfucking troph Take your one trophy and get your ass the fuck on.
Speaker 4: Go to San Diego and they got good weather allegations.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they say niggas san Diego.
Speaker 3: He played for the Chargers when he was in the NFL, so that makes sense. And they got weapons over there.
Speaker 1: But the quarterback, you got a great defense, Bosa Khalil.
Speaker 4: Great defense on paper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Durren jam doing. They'll put a scheme together though, but he not gonna win again.
Speaker 2: In college college.
Speaker 4: I was just opened now because Nick left.
Speaker 1: So nigga, bro the board dogs is fearing to win the Knicks five championship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, they coming back, man, of course you know, coming from me, that says a lot.
Speaker 2: But I see.
Speaker 1: Them, hey, and it's just with Nick leaving, Kirby got all hands on all the five star recruits. George were in Georgia after It's an hour from Atlanta. Nigga, come on, what you what? You you bullshit? You like we got him on the sideline? What that means coaching at the game. Yeah, nigga, I heard you round, but what what what you're saying? Listen, how would you think would sound on that new song I heard on you on your Instagram that you had in your story viral viral. You think he'll jump on my am? I don't know if you don't come to Jordan, how i'mna tell you. If you in Alabama, How'm ia tell you? If you're down there at Florida Gators, bring your ad ass. I'll put Quavo on that motherfucker quick myself boom, just like that. But did y'all hear when Reggie Bush said that Nick Saban really is only leaving because the NIL deals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think saving's just an O G coach. She don't like how this transfer portal stuff is going on right now. He doesn't mind the NIL but he's like the recruiting has changed, you know what I'm saying, Like players are asking like what can y'all?
Speaker 1: Can you give me two million? Can you give me two million?
Speaker 4: Ain't no more? Like hell cats in the house for your mom? No more?
Speaker 1: And that was Nick Saban. Go to Absolutely, Nick Saban comes sit in your house. You one thing. I don't care where you at. You know Nick Saban is gonna do if you go play for Nick Saban, if you play good, you going to the league. That was Nick same my old tape do you want to change your mama life. I see what y'all driving. You want a car, don't tell nobody how you got it. But now when they got the money and you got to put it on paper, Nick, don't play like that. Nick want all his money under.
Speaker 4: The table, bro mafia shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody there pull up and drop some many on your porch. You take it in the out. You know, when somebody sees some money, they call that real quick. That's how Nick saving dropping that money off.
Speaker 2: He said something.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure how old or how far back it goes, but he said a lot of these kids are having too many options now, so as far as being able to transfer, not having to wait transfer to get a better, better nil deal. Nobody wants to take that right the right way to be great, you know what I mean. Everybody has the right answer, everybody has the better answer or the better options. So I could see that being a throwing in somebody's heel if you will, you know what I mean, trying to recruit the way he did or.
Speaker 1: Was, I would say this, hands down, Nick Saban the best college coach ever. Yeah, and I don't know them all, and you know a lot of them were before my time, and could they always pop up with these different stats here and that, Hey, what that man did. Bro, you wouldn't even think about Alabama without mentioning Nick Saban name.
Speaker 4: You understand you and he deserves it, Bro, Alabama.
Speaker 1: Can we say this, Let's just think racist states Alabama and Mississippi where they neck and knick. You never would think you would go to an Alabama game and see whites and blacks high five for four quarters, for four quarters, all kinds of football. Nick Saban has created equality in Alabama. Nigga niggas saint roll tide and white folks say roll Tide the same way, the same motherfucking way. Hey, I'm gonna say this, Nick Saban, it don't matter what coach that you know what I'm saying. They got the Washington head coach. Bro, you gonna complain every year because ain't nobody gonna be able to do what Nick Saban did. Because even though players who went there, they carry themselves different than the league. You could tell, you can tell how they the Camaradity. They looked up the saving like they fucked with Saman. I never heard niggas really bad about saving. And if they did ship. We need to pull up the clips. But niggas still be fucking with Saving. You can tell it's some real ship with him.
Speaker 2: Kiff and the talk ship every now and then.
Speaker 6: But at the end of the yeah, he don't.
Speaker 1: Give a fuck by the coach. You can take show me you could do it.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying at the end of the game, kiffing loving on them, shaking hands.
Speaker 1: What nick fuck nigga heard what you saying? He lean in close. What they put the asses you've been talking in the meeting? Uh?
Speaker 2: Back when he was at L s U. Yeah, that was when they.
Speaker 6: Had the big, big star recruit, JaMarcus Russell. They had him commit that when Jimbo Fisher was the O C. And what I did love about Saving was that he was straightforward. He was honest. He let me know, you're a great player. You probably won't play quarterback here, but we'll put you. I love you anywhere else on the field. And I know he has a knack or niche to uh to spot some dbs. He loves defensive back. So straight up guy man, That's what I like about him. That's why play quarterback though, because he had a six spot guy that could spin the ball really well. In his words, Oh he said it just like that, everybody knew who just Marcus Russell was.
Speaker 4: And we ain't had an internet back like that back then.
Speaker 1: So he is a real like he keep it rip, come.
Speaker 6: On, man, and you know back well, back then it was all about miserables. If you see somebody on pay paper six four sixty five, Oh no, that's my guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm going with. So and he lived up to the height when l s u.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, if you would have went there, you would have been a part of that championship team.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think I thought about that a lot.
Speaker 6: I swear have got backup dB uh dB wide receiver, running back whatever.
Speaker 2: I would have definitely had a ring.
Speaker 1: Now I still take that the star as freshman quarterback.
Speaker 4: It's different.
Speaker 1: It's different.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's that's what I was.
Speaker 1: Look. Yeah, so you and you did that for all that championship New Niggas sell it back anyway. Cayler Williams finally declares for the NFL Draft. Who gives it?
Speaker 4: Damn, I bro, He's gonna be good man.
Speaker 1: No, man, this is the only thing he on the decline already.
Speaker 3: Marcella it wasn't a good follow up season from this high season.
Speaker 1: For Okay, tell me this is he the best quarterback in college?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: How how you think you better than Michael Pennick? Yes?
Speaker 4: What more athletic, gives a stronger arm than him? That's all you need.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: We're seeing this in the league now, and it's all. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. All that shit don't matter. Who could throw the ball, the furthest all, the measurements a ship. We just were talking about JaMarcus Russell. All that shit don't matter. If a nigga don't want to win. Look at Pat Mahone, look at Tom Brady, them type of niggas. If you look at they stats and looked at they God damn comebine, you would have never picked them niggas. Caleb Williams looked great. He's a on camera. If you put his highlights together, he look great. But if you pull up that win and lost, come call him the nigga ain't shit. If you're the best quarterback, why you ain't beat them teams? You fucking crying?
Speaker 4: When does the best quarterback usually win it all? In college?
Speaker 1: You ain't gotta win it all? But you gotta win. You gotta win some ship.
Speaker 4: I say, c J. Stroud is one of the best rookies we've ever seen. He never won in college, but he got there.
Speaker 1: But Mark said, we don't even see Kyler Williams in the big games. That nigga big games is pointless.
Speaker 2: Playing in the.
Speaker 1: Macon's Bowl, the motherfucking City Trends Bowl. We don't watch that ship Christmas and the nigga who play on Decel with twenty second nigga we don't know talking about. You gotta see him play. He's remarka ship, come play when that when they ain't doing ship from Christmas shopping on the twenty second. I watched niggas who play on the first in the second when my money spent and I ain't got ship to do but sit on the couch and white sports and pray my last money. I want to watch no nigga play on the twenty third of motherfucking December.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be the first pick in the draft.
Speaker 1: And Chicago Justin Filcher, Justin Fields is better than him easily, I don't know easily.
Speaker 4: He's one more in college than him, yes, but not even college.
Speaker 1: Brother, all even made me realize justin fields is really all that.
Speaker 2: Boy can change the game.
Speaker 4: Tyler can do the same thing.
Speaker 1: We gotta see it, Marcel, you can't. It's the teams you can't beat in the pack he over there in the Pac twelve. You losing the organ You're losing to Washington like you're losing that.
Speaker 4: The teams to who Arizona? Arizona had a good year.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm trying to say, Marcel, what you're saying, Okay, he come in the league. He not. You think if them were good teams, what's gonna happen when the Nigga playing against goddamn Baltimore, playing against teams with good defense.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be solid. He's going to be solid stroud, Oh, rookie. No one thought that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, that Georgia game, they should have won that game. Bro Hey, and that was an NFL defense. You know what I'm saying now, he impressed out of me.
Speaker 1: That's why sometimes they don't be they be talking about the SEC and stuff like that. It's the reason why because most of the people on the SEC defense they going to the league. So if you can do that against the SEC defense, it's kind of showed what you might be able to do in the lead. Look at the Philadelphia Eagles. That's the whole fucking bulldog defense. Might have some you know what I mean, sprinkles in here and there, but they're in there.
Speaker 4: But she's got a decision to make, big decision.
Speaker 1: But what about the new head coach for Alabama now? And and what's so crazy? This ship happened right after we rapped this week. We could have brought the motherfucking news on our show, but we only shoot once.
Speaker 2: A week business.
Speaker 4: Even when he said roll tiede and shield, it felt weird.
Speaker 1: All the shit Donna seem weird when you ain't supposed.
Speaker 3: To be there, or he's not from that saving tree and he just the players and was she didn't even know. They're just like Bro, like he just up and left and they just see him on the news.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, listen, Bro.
Speaker 1: As a career wise change, you know what I mean, You're gonna make career changes, Go get your money. And that's what he did when he go get his money. Bigger limelight, way, bigger li You could get people right now. They still sprinkling in from you know, the Nick Saban like people don't look realize that Nick Saban made Alabama because before Nick Sabing, nobody was really checking them for Alabama. Alabama had some players here. I remember what Sean Alexander? You remember? Yeah, yeah, Sean Alexander was a dog. Yeah. But before then you can name some players. I don't really know no Alabama player.
Speaker 6: That the black quarterback number five, I can't even name him. I don't know his name. They had a few standouts. But now, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: With Washington, he had nobody in Washington, Michael Pennis following him because he was with Indiana. With him, he had some receiver. I do like that receiver in Washington. After you watch that, Damn Mischione, yan't you like shit? These niggas ain't ship.
Speaker 4: That's a big shadow casting.
Speaker 1: You asked for it. He'll be out of there in three years because he's not gonna be able to beat Kirby. The only nigga who put fear in Kirby her heart was Nick saving And I don't know what he had against him, but what Nick just knew how to get in that niggahead, Like nigga just look over there. Kurby star fomling his stats and ship, just doing dumb ship. I don't know. Gotta see though. Chicago Bulls Ring of Honor ceremony, Bulls fan boot late GM Jared Cross with his widow in attendance one terrible. She shouldn't have been there, terrible.
Speaker 2: That was so terrible, man.
Speaker 1: Then why I say she shouldn't have been there. If you don't fuck with my husband, you don't fuck with me. But she ain't know they were going.
Speaker 3: They're honoring, they're honoring the team organization.
Speaker 1: With twenty two hundred people bulling you with that's not honored because you did say it was a bulls game. I know that bitch went sold out.
Speaker 4: Nah, it's just crazy, man, six hundred people boo.
Speaker 1: That should make you mad.
Speaker 3: She crying. John Sally trying to pat her on her back. Man like that man. Jerry Crosses from Chicago. The Bulls were the cocaine Bulls in the eighties. Michael Jordan said, these motherfuckers doing cocaine. They or a trash. He did the GM moves, drafted, Scottie got Horse Grant over there, John Paxson.
Speaker 1: It's the last dance, the last dade. They made him a villain, Jordan, as you watched this, you see, like, damn, they could have won more if it won for him, because that's how they made the last dance seem.
Speaker 2: Like, yes they did.
Speaker 1: Damn. He ran Scotty away, he ran feel away, Phil went to the Lakers and won. So when you see this type of ship, you like, you the reason why we ain't win again. But like, yeah, but if somebody died, bro, you gotta start having respect at least a little bit.
Speaker 6: Then that man over there, it's this old lady on the floor looks like.
Speaker 1: I feel like, how old is she?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You could kind of trick people sometimes, like nah, they ain't bowing him. They saying bulls. Huh. You gotta listen. They said they Chicago that that's the new drill This is the new drill city. So they be talking like that something the tricker. I don't know, but that's tough though. Draymond Green returns and they still.
Speaker 4: Lose a right, Bro, Memphis ain't got nobody.
Speaker 1: You're nigga. You can't be more nigga than them niggas in Memphis. Oh, nigga. Jared Jackson wait for you to come with that crazy ship.
Speaker 4: He has the ball last night to Jared Jackson.
Speaker 3: They ain't got no bang, Moran dumb for the season, Marcus Smart out with his hand injury, and they still man, Memphis was.
Speaker 1: Just out here fucking parlads up up that they that what they fuck? They were like ship they what do you, nigga gotta say? What they We're gonna lose about thirteen, bitch you we lose about them. We still want a good pick to go with Jock Man Draymond with the Warriors. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Some guy that Perk Perk said, he just said that they need to trade Draymond and Clay.
Speaker 1: But who and two? Don't nobody want them? Motherfuckers? Bro, They'll take it. Don't get me wrong, They'll take Clay. And when I say, don't nobody want no motherfuckers, bro, Draymond not you can't take away like I feel like he's the motor for the Warriors. But this is what I'm saying, don't nobody want them like these nigga want young athletic players. You building a team like yo, we got some good news. We traded for Draymond.
Speaker 4: Couse, what the fuck you're talking about?
Speaker 1: We're trying to run a gun run this motherfucker. Dray Bond might whoop by ass you you don't want Draymond on your teams soon as you fuck up on the pick and roll. Now that nigger got you, heumped up fast fast, nigga. He got love for Golden State Warriors players because they don't been in the trenches together. He go on a new team and he ain't know. He just met you, nigga, soon as you fuck up, That's why he was so ready to you. You think Pool was the first nigga to make Draymond mad? No, he like, nigga, what nigga, You wasn't here for the other rings with us?
Speaker 6: Hey, that camera was out for a reason that you say something? Yeah, think about that. Or was it the practice camp? It was just filming practice.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that one practice camp. I thought it was a phone. Now it definitely was a phone. Yeah, I got inside sources. They said, watch this ship that nigga. Don't talk to Draymond on the wrong day, nigga, his other teammates, No where not the fuck with Draymond? Like, oh no, bro, when anytime you see Draymond park like that, just letting him that, let that nigga do whatever you want to do in practice, he parked sideways, take over two spots. He want niggas to just say some shit to one of them, Yeah, one of them days. That's what it is. Hawk's looking to move on from the John T. Murray and clip Clint Cappella. Listen, I like Murray. They say the Lakers won't them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: It's bigger than them too. The Hawks got up from top to bottom. They roster, they got a whole lot of bullshit. And when I say bullshit, some players you do not want to fucking watch from the games. Man football, You go to the game, you know the players. If you outside looking in and you from another state, you never watched the Hawks player. You come to a Hawks game if you see them niggas that take that court? The fuck am I watching Bogie for three? Man? Shut the fuck up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah for us because we watching. Yeah, we know it. Nigga, You love like if you in the city, why I say, You're gonna love the players on the team. You come accustomed to them, just like in Cleveland, how they love Vera Jall. Just like just like in Boston they love Scalabrini. What nigga on the outside looking at him crazy? Why they keep screaming fun? Just like Bro Milwaukee. They put in Young's little brother, they go.
Speaker 4: Crazy and did you see that?
Speaker 2: I ain't seen the mixtape.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is them playerffs. I just named in all the Mother Cities Hawks got by eight niggas like that and Trey Young and the John Clint Compella is not ship Bro. He should have been solid because they made him like that. He wasn't ship in the Houston he was sall he was not.
Speaker 3: They went to the Western Conference finals with who was on that team?
Speaker 1: That Marcella every week was on that team? So now was it Clint Compeller team with James Largchris.
Speaker 4: Clint compel will never have a team of his own.
Speaker 3: He's not that player, but he's it's out for.
Speaker 1: He in the same boat with the Okay, who else is on that Clintpel He had James Hallway, he had CB three, right, CB three. He makes anybody look good on that pick and roll. You remember David West in New Orleans or was that before you niggas time guard? Yeah?
Speaker 4: He was what he did all right?
Speaker 1: What it was what they used to call Lakers Love City. You ain't heard of them call that ship since CP three level roll God, Bro, comp.
Speaker 4: Who else on Halle on the Hawks scene?
Speaker 1: Bro, besides Treyon and Murray? That team is not ship.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Oh, I do like Jayalen Johnson disregard that the players know who ain't ship in who I'm talking about? You know what the lineup I'm talking about them niggas they straight.
Speaker 4: They're talking about.
Speaker 3: Just got news that Trey Camp would reportedly be open and pairing him with Victor Woman.
Speaker 4: Antonio wouldn't work. I think he would he won't.
Speaker 1: Bro Trey Young and that feeling soon did Pop get to talking to him? Crazy? Now breaking news Trey Young leaves team for personal reasons undisclosed information. Now he on the train. But Bro, Trey Young is a star name Pop Pitch don't never get along with his stars, Bro, Tim Tim Duncan went no star what he was a great player. I'm talking about the star attitude.
Speaker 6: Okay, he didn't.
Speaker 1: Tim Duncan superstar. He's a great player. He's a Hall of Famer. I'm talking about a star like what nigga, I come me and late. He had that type of attitude. Yeah, Okay, letna start with an ego. Even when Kolehi started feeling itself. What happened? They start but eggs Tony Parker, Oh you think you did this ship? Take your away? He to Charlotte, Oh, Genovla, what get the fuck? On?
Speaker 4: Retired as played till he was fifty then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you think he could have played til he was sixty. He didn't pop starting was.
Speaker 3: A star bench player. Yeah, so I understand what you're saying. I think Trey Young would recognized this is pop.
Speaker 1: Like he never had that type of mansel. Bro. You gotta think, bro, when our thirties, These young niggas don't care about that ship. These young niggas don't know coach pop. They just you gotta think when they came in the lead, the nigga ain't one ship. All that shit is before time. Bro, real, they don't care. They don't care about none of that shit. You know they don't care. If you hear Anthony el One's calling Kawhia old nigga.
Speaker 4: Screen Kawhi steal a young nigga.
Speaker 1: At us, like, then we calling him on and he might call us, Oh this shit getting scared? Then, young nigga don't care about none of that shit Mar said. So if you're thinking he gonna go to and play different with gred Pops, Nigga is sundly mistaken. But Trey Young is second in all star ros, the young kids, loving people, loving rp GG Bryant, Kobe Bryant daughter. They used to go to Luca games and try Young games because she loved both of them players. No matter how people think they feel about Trey Young, Trey Young is a superstar and it's the Hawk's fault if they don't get people around him. I don't want to hear that he don't play defense. Nigga, you knew that when you drafted that motherfucker. Get niggas around here and play defense. He needs more than that bru they now in women Yama brought his ass to the Hawks. I know it won't, but see that the Hawks don't. You know why it will never happen because we look at the Hawks for a certain things. We know y'all ain't gonna do shit. We know y'all ain't gonna get players that surprise and shock us. Like in Milwaukee. You see that shocked everybody, and them niggas getting dang. They weren't even on the radar. Dame was on Miami and Boston radar and another team nowhere. Milwaukee just popped out the blue and got him. The Hawks ain't never got a motherfucker never.
Speaker 4: They got a mellow for a day with Shee Wallace for a day.
Speaker 1: Man, them niggas come for a free trip. They could go to Magic City. They're like going to the Hawks. No, nigga, come down, Relax, it's a signing trade. Just gotta go down where they with a bullshit the edge Jersey and you get the fuck on all right when I'm going after that? Now you're going to Detroit. She you good? All right? Now? How that shit be? Don't even broke. Don't nobody want to come play with them nigga because they know they ain't gonna. You won't get nobody around trade. Shout out to Joe Johnson when we had Joe Johnson, Remember that team we had. I done seen them fuck over so many.
Speaker 4: Teams, man, Joe Johnson was the man boy.
Speaker 1: Boy you remember Al Horf For all them niggas, I can't. I would be a fool to be at a fucking Hawks game screaming go Hawks when I know what the fuck they gonna do boogie for three.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 3: Uh, stay in the NBA. This is breaking news. Knick's owner James Dolan, alongside Harvey Weinstein are accused of sexual assaulting and trafficking in twenty thirteen in a recent California lawsuit.
Speaker 4: So that's that's Marseille.
Speaker 1: Who is that breaking news for? If you go owner by owner, you're gonna find all that shit out about them niggas. That's what they do. It ain't breaking news. That's snitching. Somebody don't finally tall on they mother nigga's twenty twenty four. You wait eleven years to find breaking news, breaking news. When you find that shit out in twenty thirteen, that ain't breaking news eleven years ago. The motherfucker don't got older now. The motherfucker of age whoever they.
Speaker 4: Traffic, damn bro, disgusting.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you all these white owners, you could go team by team. Nigga ain't either racist or they freaking shit sometimes both. It gonna come out sooner or later. Bro, it's a it's a three percent. Yeah, it's a three percent owners around these sports that ain't into none of that, and nigga, that three percent is real low.
Speaker 2: Little than that bro, nigga. It's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Man was the old Clippers owner, Donald Sterling. They call him racist. I me personally, I don't think he was so much racist. What he said about Magic Johnson wont the right thing to say, But shit, nigga. If I see my girl talking to Magic Johnson, I would ask the bitch what the fuck you were doing? Back up, get up about that nigga face like that? So I don't know if it was so much racist or he was protecting the house a bit of that nigga spit on you. You ain't slipping in the same bed on me.
Speaker 2: Valid point.
Speaker 1: So we don't know if he was so much racist. Now he don't need to be saying nigga. But shit, if I see my girl talking to Magic Johnts, I would have called him a nigga too. Shit he following that nigga face. What the hell y'all got going on? You? You heard nobody, bitch, That ain't no miff even the thing you gonna be sitting on my lavel? You know, been all in the face. No, we were just talk bitch. I don't care what y'all will talking about. Text him we was in the same room, text him precautions. So all that to say, nigga, go team by team, dig up they pass. You'll find out some shit all them niggas, bro, what you think they do? What the owners mean? Them niggas? What is it to talk about with other owners? If I'm trying to win a championship. These niggas do dirt. They tell each other, boy, you better watch out some shit here, stop that ship. What you're doing now? There such and such. Mark Cuban one of the only niggas I trust him. He don't do none of that shit.
Speaker 4: He part of that three He part.
Speaker 1: Of the three percent. That's what we need to start figuring out. The owners is part of the three percent. Oh yeah, Jordan, he got his own dirt. He don't do dirt with them niggas. He gambled, He gambling. He don't you know what? I like his niggas like Mark Cuban and Michael Jordan, they don't hide shit. You know, they shit when they hit the news. They don't even when they find out, they don't come talk about it. Michael Jordan allegedly cheats on his wife. Michael, do you having to coming No, nigga, you said, I did it. You know what is to come in on it about leave me and my new bitch alone. So it me like that bro Joe Waite soon did Arthur Blank. If Arthur Blank get Bill Belichick down here, they win a championship, watch time with Dirk come up on Arthur Blank breaking news. Arthur Blank reportedly was also gambling on dog fighting with Michael Vick. That nigga with that him and Vic was too cool for you to think. Michael Vick. Ain't he come up being and fun with me? You know what we're going on?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could play green if you want. I'm glad we brought up Michael Big. We're gonna have QB talked with Reggie.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: You'll be one.
Speaker 1: So Reggie, I know you like. We watched the games too, and we we probably could see from a quarterback perspective, you go, you could go deep?
Speaker 2: Got you all right?
Speaker 6: So let's go out in the order. Right Browns versus Texans. Right Flaco kempt the street going with three hundred passing yards, made it six games in a row, put them two pick sixers, put them behind the eight ball man, and gave them absolutely no shot at pulling off the upset down in Texas. Uh, shout out to our boy C. J. Stroud showed out and I think he sold up that Rookie of the year.
Speaker 2: But yeah, this solidified it all the.
Speaker 1: Way, breaking them boys all mind talking time.
Speaker 6: Uh, we got the Dolphins and the Chiefs Chiefs Tour did not play so well aside from that one fifty yard connection with Tarrek Hill, they just looked like shit. A little known fact Miami is now two and nineteen in their last twenty one games in games below fifty degrees at kickoff. So if you see the Dolphins playing in some cold weather, please go with the other team.
Speaker 3: So do you think this was like a progress like to a show progress this season after last season?
Speaker 4: He was very hurt last season?
Speaker 3: Do you think he showed progress and what do you think he needs to work on?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 4: Shit?
Speaker 6: That right there, I think was the progression that everybody wanted to see. He lasted a season. Everything aside from that was kind of a bonus. We talked about this before them losing that game last week. It was kind of a wrapped in you know what I mean. But other than that, I think him's actually surviving another NFL season and actually being healthy was a win for them.
Speaker 2: So shout out the tour for that.
Speaker 6: I guess Packers and the Cowboys, Uh, it's time for Dak Tupak.
Speaker 2: Dak did not play well at all.
Speaker 1: Said what the fuck?
Speaker 2: So fun.
Speaker 6: And he worked on that ship all yeah, But I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: You can't interrupt him. You know what I'm saying, you laughing and joking. He's doing ship.
Speaker 6: That's all good man, man, I said, I know they played the come on now dropping.
Speaker 1: The talk about a new quarterback.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, yeah, Dak Man.
Speaker 2: He played like ship for the most part. Man.
Speaker 6: Two costly uh interceptions, one on the nineteen yard line that Green Bay cash in on three plays later, then forcing the ball to Ceedee Lamb in the middle of the field that turned.
Speaker 2: Into a pick six. Dallas.
Speaker 6: What Dallas was undefeated every time they took the opening drive and score. But that you can remember, the Packers was the one that took that opening driving score and turned the tables. Cowboys are two and five when that happens to him. So it was just a shit show from the start for them.
Speaker 3: What have you seen from Dak that you like, and what have you seen that you really don't like about his game throughout his career?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 6: Right now, I think what I don't like about Dak is that he got away from actually running the ball a little bit more than he actually did or does he depends. It seems like he's forcing the issue to become that pocket passer throwing the ball forty fifty times a week, and that's hurting him because I don't know if he necessarily has those weapons to do that, but.
Speaker 2: It's timing. Man.
Speaker 6: It's very hard to win, let alone winning playoffs or win the Super Bowl anything like that. The time is off. It seems like the rhythm is off. It seems like him and city Land was beefing at one point during that game. Everything about that game just was not going their way, you know what I mean. So I don't know what it is about the make up down there, but it's not working.
Speaker 1: He forcing the CD.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we talked of that before. I talked about that before and how everybody would catch up. Now, that was a good call on that. But shout out to uh uh that boy love went crazy, So shout out to the Packers. Moving on to play Sam Fran.
Speaker 3: Can you speak more about Jordan though, and that that pressure and what you saw.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, so with him, it was almost like you saw a guy growing before your eyes. If you watch the Packers throughout the season, tough losses, even I wrote them off when they lost to New Orleans at home in Lamboy Field. New Orleans was not a very good team at the time, but they went into Green Bay and actually pulled off a win, which I thought, you know, I lost some money on it, so that's what I was really worried about it, you know what I mean. So when I saw that game, I kind of wrote Jordan Love off. But if you paid attention to the last four or five weeks, steadily progressive, steadily climbing, as far as like just getting better and better and better. So again, around this time of year, it's all about who can run the ball and who's the hottest team. And they are playing they are playing great, and they are running the ship out of the ball. I think my boy had a oh what do you have?
Speaker 2: Year?
Speaker 4: Over one hundred yards though, shout out Aaron Hey.
Speaker 6: Over one hundred yards in any playoff game, that's damn there guaranteed, we.
Speaker 1: Especially against a Dallas d the at home.
Speaker 2: Number one defense of the league.
Speaker 6: But uh right, shout out to uh Jordan Love and the Packers for that win. Game of the weekend for me was the Rams visiting the Lions special interest because the Lions paid.
Speaker 4: Me for a few years, and I like Stafford.
Speaker 6: Stafford was actually playing very very well, and he played very well in this game, throwing for three hundred seventy six yards, but it just weren't enough.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: They set up for field goals when they could have just easily cast well, not easily, they could have came actually on some touchdowns that would have been a difference in the game. Losing by one point. But you got to give a lot up to Detroit in what they got going on up there. Jared Goff is playing very well. Dan Campbell is got that team and that culture in that city going crazy, So you can't ignore that.
Speaker 4: So shout out to Detroit, Bills and the Steelers.
Speaker 6: Okay, Mason Rudolph didn't play terrible, but he did have one pick that gave them that cost him any chance of winning, losing thirty one to seventeen.
Speaker 2: Jared Allen did his thing.
Speaker 4: Not Jared Allen, Josh Allen always Josh.
Speaker 2: Allen did his thing.
Speaker 6: Man makeson big plays and the Bills cover that ten point spread. The Eagles in the Bucks probably well for me, the biggest surprise of the weekends how bad Philly looked losing thirty two to nine. Jalen Hurst didn't look bad on the stat sheet, going for twenty five for thirty five, two hundred and fifty yards through the air and a touchdown, But if you watch that game, you saw just chaos.
Speaker 2: Basically.
Speaker 6: Davonte Smith tried his ass off to wiel that team.
Speaker 4: To a victory that he got.
Speaker 6: Dogging man, he tried his ass off from Alabama right there you.
Speaker 2: Go, one hundred and forty eight yards in the air for him.
Speaker 6: But if you paid attention to that game, you just saw key things happening that just showed you that the Eagles weren't gonna win.
Speaker 4: Jalen Hurst taking that second, the end zone safety.
Speaker 6: To our boy Julio literally getting knocked out the game, and the tush push did not work.
Speaker 4: I've seen that shit again.
Speaker 6: Those are like them there three strikes if you will that that tells you, hey, it's not in the cars for the Eagles this year. And that wraps up all the bad or the losing quarterback play for the wildk call week man.
Speaker 1: I saw in Detroit. You had saw the damn GM. He used to be a Lakers, I mean, not a Lakers, a damn Rams in turn right now, he was working Enterprise before he got to be an intern. Now he is the fucking GM for the Lions, who just beat the damn Rams gave him their first win since. But I don't remember to hear him scream like that. You could hear the agony. Nigga, I did it.
Speaker 4: That's a field he was screaming.
Speaker 1: Scream nigga did it? See it's a nigga like that that. I look, what's his name, Brad Holmes, shout out the Brown Holmes man, give that kid his respect. That win is just to show you, anybody what you're going through right now. Now. We ain't gonna make it a whole motivation segment. Don't give up. That was a lot of people ain't about where you at. Niggas about where you want to go and what you want to do. You know, all them niggas who probably laughed when he was at Enterprise to do what you're gonna be? What he pick you up, Brad, go to l A and rent out the whole motherfucking calls the whole fleet. Make all your players get a damn rental car. Make their motherfuckers have not ship to do for a week. Now, that's a feel good store, Marcel always screaming it's a feel good store for Baker Mayfield. That ain't no feel goods.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you do you do.
Speaker 1: Love, nigga, that's about time store. If I drifted you in the first round, and nigga, you beat the Eagles, about time? You done been on seven motherfucking teams. You went from the Browns, you went to the Carolina, you went to ram Now you're down here in Temple Bay. That's fourteen About time, nigga. That's a two bi movie. Thank you, Baker Mayfield. Look who's getting baked. That's the name of the too bit movie.
Speaker 4: And shout the homes that, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta show you love all the time. You could tell where are you from? Uh?
Speaker 4: From Carolina? No, you're from Tampa.
Speaker 1: From Tampa, boy, that thigga move around. You sure ain't got no warrants, But bron real nigga, keep doing your thing. That's probably why he was screaming. But I could pay them folks off. You know that Truy got some real niggas in that brotherfucker mas garbage bastlor of the year number neees already you gotta be that. We ain't even gotta But you know the only thing with that though, just win, whether you beat listen and I don't know, like, okay, just all boys should decided they beat the Packers, then where they would have went. They would have had a home game against the Bunks.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, bro, you w in the NFC.
Speaker 1: Shit now the only team that people would have been like if you lose to the fort nine, Like, okay, we understand, brou you lose to the Package and after Washington Packas, I'm not gonna shoot on y'all. Y'all got a good ass team that defense. Joah here, Alexander, Oh, nigga, you gonna push your CD in. Uh that nigga putting by you a bitch much. The nigga go to the sideline, it's not on that. No nigga turn around and push his ass back. It's some shit you can't teach Aaron Jones. They say from Texas, Nigga, you would have think he were born in at and T Stadium. The nigga scoring three ton games, that nigga say, I'm home. But the Cowboys, if you god damn get to the fourth nineber. Who knows what happened in the game. Maybe d BO not feeling itself. Maybe y'all get a couple of sacked script fumbers on party. Not the whole narrative change, but now script that whole team down.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, Mike, Mike IRV said, let him, let him all go, let him all go, said, all of them gotta go.
Speaker 1: Michael said, man, you know you never know what Mike. I don't think he talking from you. Don't let him all go. Mike would have lost some real money on that ship. I better the eight balling you because Mike got money. He ain't bout money. He better you bet. It's a real ship. You mean it pure ship. You. If you win, it's your.
Speaker 4: Off the boat.
Speaker 1: On the boat, nobody touched that. Mike masic give me the Cowboy now, I gotta get that back. No, no, no, no, no, give me one more game. Fun it. I take the double ingand nothing. I ain't man, we ain't gonna do too many highlights. And low lights. But I gotta do this. I would be wrong if we get out of here. My boy, you remember a couple of weeks ago he said he got jumped. He said us a video because we had to know this story. Bo, like they get jumped by your teammates. We felt like you before the game.
Speaker 4: This before the game.
Speaker 1: So that means you ain't dropped no past niggas ain't even knowing what you might do. So a nigga need to know exactly what happened. So we had him call in. We sent the video in first play on yo, what's.
Speaker 5: Up this Jane thirty three, and here's the story and jumped by my teammates. So I was in the ninth grade and we was watching the eighth grade game before our game, and we was horse playing, and I think I pushed the little line that you know it was once a playings and I can tell when I pushed him by to look at his face. He went, I thought we was playing so cool. I go in the bathroom. I got to use the bathroom for the game, and I walk in there I see him and four other my teammates whose up in the corner and I finished he was in the bathroom washing my hands.
Speaker 2: After I washed my hands, he hit me. I get up. Boom, my other teammate hit me. I get up from that one.
Speaker 5: When my other team may hit me, I get up in that last and that last leg boom knock me out for a minute.
Speaker 2: I ain't geting back up for a little bit.
Speaker 5: So when I get when I do finally catch and bring it up because that ship hurt. Yeah, my my my che bore my brighter. Oh and I had to wear my helmet with my like this. So I didn't play that day. Wasn't even on the schedule player because I don't even playing the winning up winning that game in three over times. So I think it was a good day for us. Not for me, though, shots to broken.
Speaker 1: Playing nigga, are you in the store with shouting us out? I had took notes on that ship when that niggas said they was horse playing, you know, a nigga in the wrong. Absolutely, It's like he had explain that some man, we were just horse playing. What the fuck before y'all game, y'all watching eighth graders for ain't ship they gonna do to teach y'all ship.
Speaker 2: He gotta be in the country somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they gotta be in the count and everybody rode the same bus. Nigga, if you walk in the bathroom and you see four of your teammates holded up and you not in that huddle them is not your.
Speaker 4: Teammates, Bob.
Speaker 1: It ain't always to be sentitary.
Speaker 2: Tell you something, Hey go.
Speaker 1: About him washing their head that when they start.
Speaker 4: The sound effects, he remember how the punches sounded.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Bro, he told it. He told his story more than one, more than once.
Speaker 1: In fact, it sounded like that Nigga probably wasn't concussion protocol. Absolutely, and that ship went even around then. Absolutely, that Nigga said he wasn't on the schedule to play.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that before, Nigga.
Speaker 2: You went on the schedule.
Speaker 1: He on he had he was ninth grade though he was on varsity.
Speaker 4: I guess dressed with varsity.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a big thing.
Speaker 4: Ninth grade dress.
Speaker 1: We got a man, bro, not to work you. We gotta find out what position you played. That Nigga said, he said, he guess he wasn't playing.
Speaker 4: He had on the King Scully.
Speaker 1: I guess we could get into some prize picks. Ship. It was tough.
Speaker 6: I'm about im about to get my first win this week. Bro, Yeah, about to get my first win.
Speaker 1: I'm a pop it off since I'm eleven and five coming off of Pat mahomes More. He did what he wanted to do like I thought he was. I had c J. Stroud, but I scaled back. But I'm glad I still had a winner. Let me see, I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go with fuck it, I'm gonna run it back. I'm going c J. Stroud more two forty five and a half passing, y'all. I feel like he'll throw for two seven and Baltimore defense gonna stop the run.
Speaker 4: They might be down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gonna have to throw. He's gonna throw.
Speaker 4: All four cords which had passing attempts on there.
Speaker 1: Damn that's a good one too. What you got, Uh, let's go, let's go, Marcelle.
Speaker 4: I got Isaiah by Chako Russian attempts fourteen and a half.
Speaker 1: More, Boy, he had a good game against Miami and was winning that teen shit.
Speaker 3: He was gonna be hold a shit in Buffalo? Did he get an established run game? Did he get a hundred yards? Last week?
Speaker 4: Eighty nine? Oh yeah, talking about that.
Speaker 3: One of our our fans, Devin Lockhart, you know, he sent the DM said, I thought it was gonna be sipping on that nineteen forty two. I'm heated one sixty instead of five eighty he had. He did a flex player on prize picks to a more Russian yards hit. Patrick Mahons demon hit for thirty nine and a half rushing yards over Travis Kelce over five and a half receptions, hit, Stefan Diggs over five receptions hit, and Pooking the Coop over six receptions hit Isaiah Pacheco Demon eighty nine and a half rushing yards. He only had eighty nine.
Speaker 1: Look if he goes regular, if he goes regular, he hits easily.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was a demon. Yeah he went more payout.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but point five that hurts, hurt. That'll make you, that'll make you right a motherfucker. Damn boy.
Speaker 4: So salute the Devin bro.
Speaker 1: So you got Pacheco, so you're gonna run back with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna do a Russian attempts now nine yards. You did a rustaurant Jimps, Yeah, fourteen and a half. Oh shit, you just submitted what's your yard?
Speaker 1: What you got?
Speaker 4: Give me Gibbs over forty five and a half yards Russian against the Bucks. Yeah, get on the board, board man, ball gotta put up right there?
Speaker 1: What you got Greg.
Speaker 5: Kevin Durant over twenty seven points Sacrament All right?
Speaker 4: I like that, Michael.
Speaker 1: If we play, yeah, if we play a lot, don what we got.
Speaker 2: Play the Kings.
Speaker 4: Should be fast paced.
Speaker 3: Game, all right, Thank Grabb, the Mike, the prize picked God, the guru, the promo king.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna speak for that pigs. She's not here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what's up. Get in there, good graces.
Speaker 1: And talk up. Get all that six and.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna i'ma speaking. I'm be happy to be bet.
Speaker 4: She took Josh Allen over forty three and a half rushing yard.
Speaker 1: All right, bet got it. So look, boll it's getting to the point. It seems to me we lack leadership. Nobody want to step up front and lead this motherfucker to the nineteen forty two championship.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do it, bro.
Speaker 1: We need you to give us a uh. You ain't gotta be one of them Jameis Winston uh speeches. But we need Yeah, we need to give me one speech. Y'all underfeet, y'all fee be unfeed.
Speaker 3: We played the times already.
Speaker 1: We did it as a team.
Speaker 4: It was a team decision.
Speaker 1: Uh, we need you to give us one of them pep talk because like we already got niggas like oh that was Little John. I feels like we ain't gonna never get the nineteen forty.
Speaker 4: Two and we need it, bro.
Speaker 6: All right, look, man, team push past the bullshit. I say this every day, all day, any day. All right, Uh you fall, pick your ass up, try again. It's just really just that simple prize picks. Put in your entries and we will pop that nineteen forty two.
Speaker 2: I almost said my birth year.
Speaker 6: So we're gonna pop that nineteen forty two and we're gonna have a great time man, and we're gonna do it bro, before this postseason is done.
Speaker 2: We popping in nineteen forty two.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's what we need. It's hey, we gotta have a gold.
Speaker 2: Before popping that ship.
Speaker 1: So look, we went three for six this week. Ain't that terrible? We need terrible. We need to see and win a loft and then won a team loft. Were five hundred right now, Let's do better. Let's do better with that, Let's do better. Speak doing better. Belichick might be in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: So so if you, let's say you the Falcons GM, right, you gotta sell Atlanta to Bill Belichick.
Speaker 4: How are you doing that as the Falcons? GM?
Speaker 1: Oh easy, I'm picking them up at the airport me accompanied by some guests. So the first thing, you know what I mean, get in the black truck. We got the music playing, got that little baby playing shout out. My label is mere like we just cruisy, I know, Bill, fuck with it. I'm like, bro, you hunger, y'all can eat. We stopped by Magic City. Don't mind that I'm young man. The food is delicious in here. He gets around looking around. Hey, hey, hey, Arthur Blank, what's up? Bill? You got some ones on you for sure? Cause we told him to leave all their bags in the car. So I want you to already know you already came and got some ones for me. I'm taking that out your salary anyway. So were good. We and that just chilling bell get the chilling in their mother for like Bill, we done been in here someday shift at nighttime. I want to, you know, show you the rest of the city. Hopping there, we go buy every mall in Atlanta, South Lake South to cam Perimeter. Green Bro. I'm just showing him all the areas so he could get accustomed to how Atlanta is and see what he liked, See what kind of drip he want to get going up, take him to Georgia O's and Green Broa'll get you, get you one of them out here.
Speaker 4: You love a hoodie, Get.
Speaker 1: Him a hoodie, Get him a little Why three hood up? Hell start hoodie, put that shit on. They want them overside, just like you like it. Bill. After that, we go by the barber shop, cause he gonna want to keep it lying up while he here keep it. Bill trimmed up, going to barber shoe them hood nigga saying why Bill? What up? Why? I already got a nickname, b Buck tapping him up. Now he good, like, okay, the hood fucking with me. Bill. We're gonna take you on Old Net real quick. What's on Old Net? They're gonna stop by vvs, have a little drink. He and vvs. Now he looking at niggas and vvs like shit, that nigga might can play dB cause you know a nigga could be six four being a bar back in Atlanta. Bill over without talking to the nigga, Like, what you think you're running in the combin ship. I just been running from twelve. So they say that Bill, Bill putting it? Oh you how many time you got away? Bill? Keep it a little pack. Come down up to the Falcons training for sil in case I take the job. So when I hear that he still ain't sold, hop in the car. Well we're going, we're gonna. We're going to the mess o the beer statement. Not yet, we got to stop one place by the way, stop right there, spell them in more house. Well we recruit. No, No, we're just gonna walk around. Look, take a look at the campus. That nigga be all on campus. They can even lip them. The delta's right there? Mm hmmm, akam and how far z from them? And say the being stadium, Oh this ain't far at all. Bier. You can do a little job. You can let the team jog down here. He man, he's stuck. Now he's looking for Bill. You like cattle and stuff. You can stay down there and want to Robbins. This is the hour way. So you can get the best of both worlds. Nigga, he's sold. This is the last thing I'm gonna do. I need you to bring out a little baby, which we ain't bring him out. Look, only champions introduced champions or nigga, he go to the little Baby concert. This you boy, Bill Belichick and this motherfucker. And it wouldn't be right if I ain't come fuck with the city and bring out little baby. Throw your motherfucking foes in their We got folkp on little Baby and this motherfucker up little baby. Come out boom Bill. Now everybody's a team in the city. You gotta go show love to the Hawk. No, man, I don't really like basketball, nigga. It ain't about basketball, nigga. The Hawts game bigger than basketball. It's leap. Had that nigga sit right next to Fly in Little Boosy. That nigga drinking with Little Boosy, hanging with Fly laughing. Oh that nigga leak. We gotta go calming down, Bill, chill out, nigga.
Speaker 4: You donna care me.
Speaker 1: Bill down there drinking with Boozy, joking with Flying Tell him, he telling him player bring that ass here boy like he ready now were locked in now soon as he ay Bill, So what is gonna take now? He looking at it, He like, Hey, after spending the day with you, I gotta bring a championship to this motherfuckering city. He'll start feeling bad that he beat them niggas in Houston that twenty eighty three when they came back. He'll be like, Bro, if I knew this city was it lick, I would have told Tom to Nigga, let him have that ship. No, ain't gonna gotta know that boy and the ass city fuck them that do this ship for Alam, and that's gonna be his press conference. After spending the day with the GM, all I gotta say is let's do this ship for Alam. Shout out my label, then me my.
Speaker 6: Head in the grill. Yeah, you made me want to come to Atlanta. Now, Yeah like this the whole time.
Speaker 1: I like that one. Shout out my label. It is me. I'm in there bit with BB. Yeah, if you was broken play nigga, come fuck with her, come fuck with us in Atlanta. They already love your nigga. We got a nickname for you. Nigga and me and Ball was talking offline. Magic might be a little too up tempo for you. We might try.
Speaker 2: Cheat hire you go midtown.
Speaker 1: Take him the cheat him. But Bill, you gotta learn how to control yourself. You can't get up there behind them damnces on your own nigga, nigga, Bill, be behind that, Ye be doing the blue face. Hey man, if you're tuned in and been watching, man, we fuck with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Hey, do we got some calls, voicemails or fuck him two? Nah damn say fucking all right, play the voicemail audio?
Speaker 9: Et Yo, what's going on? My boys got many of the city a crazy baby's The Lions got no wrent for nobody on the stats. I just wanted to say, how about them Lions?
Speaker 8: Man, we ain't want.
Speaker 9: A super Bowl and no shit like that but me in the playoffs? You know what I'm saying. I just would like the y'all to recognize that I saw y'all shouting them out on the page. I just want y'all to, you know, just just sprinkle a little props on the Lions.
Speaker 8: We we etching a.
Speaker 9: Little bit, you know what I mean, a little bit of progress, but a little bit better than anything over here. Man, our city and ruin, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: So definitely.
Speaker 9: How about them Lions, you know what I mean, sad day for them cowboys. I ain't really tripping on them either way, but I want y'all show a little lot to the Lions, man, and then the y'all predictions on the future. We are really thinking take this thing all the way for real, far as the NFL is concerned, A lot of show is always and like I said, and like I always say, if I ever here's some bullshit up there, I got the call in and I.
Speaker 4: Appreciate he's the one he's gonna unsubscribe.
Speaker 1: Because of dying that. Hey, this is the thing for how he breaking it down saying, nah, I told you, if here's some boys shit, I'm gonna call.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, you.
Speaker 1: Ain't like, oh boy, don't say no boys ship. He might call no shout out your line. Is winning dog in the.
Speaker 6: NFC Championship, I think so that would be she is the next game, that's then champion. No, the next game after Tampa Bay's the NFC Championship. You said, I thought you said they're gonna win.
Speaker 1: No, he's saying they're being the NFC champions Oh yeah, I got there. Yeah I could go for that because Detroit got another home game, Jared Golf. I know they felt good looking over at that sideline, like y'all niggas gave up on me. And I've seen somebody on YouTube saying, man now got an staying at algorithm like saying that, like saying you know that word like that's gonna fuck up, you know, like they ain't gonna put Hey, nigga, shut the fuck, nigga. This show is for real niggas. We don't want everybody to see this ship, only the ones who know no, because then when you get in, that's how folks get canceled, because now you're in front of people who never wanted to see you because now they don't push you on them. We ain't getting pushed on nobody. You gotta come fuck with us. So, bro, as long as you fuck with the show, you good. If they don't want to saying nigga muted muted on your own when you see me, say nig put the party now, cause a Nigga'm gonna say it. Nigga. I might nigga niggas, so you can't. I'm a nigga, nigga nigga, so you can't do it. You're gonna hear it. What's the niggas was?
Speaker 8: Man? Hey, what's going on? Man? Always go you celebrated, now, you tolerated broken plays. You were celebrated in the sports arena. Keep up the good work. Go where you celebrated, now where you tolerated, celebrate broken plays, Keep up the good work. Bottoms of forty two can be.
Speaker 1: Come now first and foremost. That nigga was drunk and I but that just pull him. My point. Go where you celebrated and not where you tolerated, And now how we go end the show broken play? We go where we celebrated, not when we tolerated. Who say to