Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Danny Green respectfully questioned the direction of the franchise moving forward with an agent Lebron James at the hell, Lebron, who has the player option this summer, hasn't yet made a decision. It's better off elsewhere if the Lakers and ten on winning a title in the near future with Luca Dante's to build around. According to Green, I think they're explosive offensively, but I think they lack a lot defensively. I don't know how many years he has left longer. It's just really hard to win a championship when your best player is forty years old.
Speaker 3: Next year, Lebron is going to be forty one.
Speaker 2: He can still average, you know, thirty twenty something points, but I just don't see them winning a championship with that formula right now.
Speaker 3: You agree and disagree to Whight. Yeah, it's pretty tough.
Speaker 1: He's trying to get braced her to get rights to the league next So.
Speaker 2: You think Lebron is gonna play a couple of So you think this is this upcoming year won't be Lebron's last year?
Speaker 1: No, what if I can play till fifty Lebron played to you fifty.
Speaker 4: Man, I think. I think being able to make history and playing with both of your sons.
Speaker 1: And that got to be one of the biggest accomplishments, one of the greatest achievements as a father. What a basketball player, it doesn't have It doesn't happen often.
Speaker 2: I mean, the the what we get to go back to is King Griffy Senior and King Griffy Junior. Now we saw Lebron Lebron Senior Lebron Junior, and now you know you have two sons in the in the NBA. But for me, I'm looking at him. I don't think twenty three seasons. I mean he's still averaging twenty four eight to eight. I think in order for Lebron to like it's like, man, I'm out of here, he's gonna have to be somewhere around nineteen twenty twenty four eight.
Speaker 3: I mean, dude, the dude made the second team all the NBA.
Speaker 2: Don't know players don't normally retired Dwhite make your first, second or third all the NBA and say you know what, I might of douce this and you got fifty two million coming to you, Well, he just.
Speaker 1: He need to go back to Cleveland. What if I'm Cleveland. But here's the thing, Dwight, he gotta teach.
Speaker 2: Y'all know how I feel about Lebron, But why would I trade my twenty something players for a forty one year old guy that's only got maybe two years maybe a year two years left.
Speaker 3: He gonna put Cleveland back up there like they was. Everybody gonna be in Cleveland. And then do you remember how he put him?
Speaker 2: He put him back up there, and then when he left, he put him back down there.
Speaker 1: No, but he got he gotta teach Dunna the how to win, So he gotta teach how the win. So I just believe he went home. Go ahead and show the boys how to win, maybe winning the Tiaway Cleveland again.
Speaker 3: Gosh, yeah, he can go home.
Speaker 4: You need to let Luca have La Man.
Speaker 1: Let him get another big in there, come on so he can hoop and go Bron.
Speaker 2: Lebron don't want to leave La. You know how Lebron love La. I Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and.
Speaker 2: Cooper Flag reportedly made twenty eight million dollars in NIL, while they do say he had a thirteen million dollar deal from New Balance and a fifteen million dollar deal with Fanatics.
Speaker 4: Go back, go back for two more years into the to the.
Speaker 1: Stock go up in the league, some more, go back to college for three more two, three more years.
Speaker 2: No, I'm trying to get because because all he did was feed up that process to get to that three hundred and eighty million dollar bag, you need.
Speaker 4: The money that for his first contract, right.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying that that first extension, the rookie extension that you can get, it's that things gonna be over two hundred million.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: So if he's stayed two more years when at Duke, at least one championship, he gonna get at least one hundred ms off college, and then when he go to the league, the salary cap gonna be hire for rookies, he gonna make five I want to get I want to get this.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna gona get this. I'm gonna get this right now, I can go and get this. I made that twenty eight million.
Speaker 3: I'm good. Now. Let me come on and get this Gatorade money. Let me get this.
Speaker 2: Hey, if somebody want me to do a podcast, I already got a new back.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I finla get this. I mean about he hes gonna be a billionaire. Before he finished his rookie contract.
Speaker 2: All these guys you look at shake and signed four years at two ninety four this year or he can wait to go five for three eighty. All these guys gonna do a billion in contracts.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: This is not real money. Man, this is crypto curse.
Speaker 1: And they playing ain't I'll take some of that too, right now.
Speaker 4: They playing this ain't real money. They just talking find the word. They just come up with five hundred ms to just give somebody. This is not real We in a simulation.
Speaker 2: Hell ay, see Dwight, See Dwight. You should have you should have been born like ten years later. You'd have been right here right boom what you right?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe? I mean too right? They yok is in line three years to twenty one.
Speaker 4: Three years to twenty one.
Speaker 1: He can go by all the horses in the world if you want to and racel go ahead.
Speaker 2: Uh, Dwight, We're gonna get you out here on this one. Tell us mobrow what you're doing with Sports Illustrated For the finals.
Speaker 1: All right, So for the finals, we're having a SI Sports Illustrated event where we're gonna predict the finals. We're gonna be going against a lot of these, uh the h influencers. It's gonna be some Hall of famers versus the influencers and a lot of the influencers and the YouTubers, and they feel like they know a lot about basketball and sports and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna do an event against these guys.
Speaker 2: So are you are you guys picking game the game? Excuse me, game the game or you're picking the series game of the game and the series? Okay, yes, okay, yes, So yeah, y'all be on the lookout for that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I want to tell y'all who I got tonight.
Speaker 5: You know I've been Yeah, yeah, make sure you guys catch the White Pod podcast above the Rim with DH twelve Working to find you on I G and Twitter.
Speaker 4: I am at Dwight Howard. That's my uh my ig, my Twitter is Dwight Howard too.
Speaker 1: And yeah, above the podcast above the Rim with DH twelve. Yes, Dwight, thank you man, appreciate it. Hey, before we go, how the farm doing?
Speaker 2: If you notice? But he got a farm? You know, we go organic this or get what what do you got growing?
Speaker 3: Dwight?
Speaker 1: Also at my house, I have I grow up my house suicide haven't big guarden in my house. I have a squash, egg, flat bell pepper, tomatoes, apples.
Speaker 4: Uh, that ain't no bullshit. That's some real stuff. I got water feelings, I got some flowers. I got a basy what you can do?
Speaker 3: Go on some flower for you some flower dudes, not dude, but I do.
Speaker 4: This is all the stuff I have in my house.
Speaker 1: Me and my dad we actually doing this to chickens right now because you know they're having this egg shortage. So yeah, yeah, yeah, people you got well, my dad got guinea, you got rolled out of red.
Speaker 3: You what you got?
Speaker 1: So you know all the country names. All I know is chickens. All I know is miss Winters. You got Brudy, you got pulling from what you got your dye? What you got going on? You gotta ask my dad to names. Man, he got the names. I just okay.
Speaker 4: I'm like Pop's many share things straight for you boy.
Speaker 3: So all right.
Speaker 2: Bab actually checked out the Wife's podcast on YouTube above the rim with d H follow him on I G and Twitter. Dwight, thank you for joining us, man, all the best of luck to congratulations to get.
Speaker 3: Selected to the Hall of Fame. Man, so much. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Man, Oh, Joe Man, I appreciate y'all having me on the show.
Speaker 4: I love y'all.
Speaker 1: Man, triple salute, man, thank you all right, ject you Dwight all right.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see I grow a guarden.
Speaker 2: I bet I can grow a garden better than you, O Joe, who I can grow a garden better than O Joe.
Speaker 4: I mean, I doubt that because I used to I used to plan.
Speaker 1: I used to plan my grandma tulips back in the day. I used to plan on tulips. I used to plan on. I used to do a tomatoes. I'm gonna just slide with that one on Joe, what them two lips?
Speaker 2: But okay, I ain't gonna sit down drop let the slabs, hey, I just that's what.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna let that slab I'm I said, listen, I know we talked about gardening, but you said garden. But I used to be her I was. I used to be her gardener. I was her assistant in her garden. You know cool my grandma man.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I still uh uh. I'm trying to find this this picture because I had a I don't know if I can find it now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean listen to picture.
Speaker 1: Hey, I listen. I used to grow lives, to grow lots, used to grow carrots. I don't want no garden watermelon. I was gonna take you what.
Speaker 2: I grow peanuts, I grow sweet potatoes. Yes, look at it, hey, check this out. I'm gonna send it ash.
Speaker 4: M.
Speaker 1: I like that garden idea. Hold on, hey, what you know what I should do? I should start me your guard man.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, have mercy. Why did you just got any ideas?
Speaker 4: What you think? No, listen, I want to be a young I want to be a content creator. You heard me. Yeah, but I'm not talking about regular content.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about like like content where it's like.
Speaker 4: Like almost life and this ship, like there's a chance I can.
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 1: It could be my last time feeling content if things don't go right, Like I want to be that type of content creator because nobody has. Listen, everybody's creating content. You know, it's funny they playing around people.
Speaker 4: Like I'm gonna do like like different stuff.
Speaker 1: Like like bullfighting, like with no with no, with no swords or.
Speaker 2: Nah, you can't do that. People don't like that, they will they want said no, I just said it without the bullfighting. Yes, the batter door. I'm just the matador with no with no weapon.
Speaker 1: I got that's from my that's her name, Granny, from my grandma'st Hey fifteen years I had it.
Speaker 3: Hey No, Yes, in Atlanta in my tub. You take a bath, thab I.
Speaker 4: Know, I know what I'm getting ready to do.
Speaker 3: I'm what you do. I'm gonna be.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start. I'm gonna be a content creator right in the first. My first video is gonna be me with a herd of bison at Yellowstone Park, running with the bison.
Speaker 2: You can't roll with the bison. They advise you to be without they will put you in jail.
Speaker 4: That's why it's called content. I bail out, you bail me out.
Speaker 3: Don't do that, Oh Joe, it ain't worth it.
Speaker 2: Fi Fire. You could create content. Look look at them streamers. They create content and don't even put it life in James, that's not life.
Speaker 1: But I want to create life or death content where I could get hurt, like really really bad, like it makes it.
Speaker 3: You talk to somebody the girl in Miami.
Speaker 4: Nah, you don't really want to that.
Speaker 3: You don't really want the content I want.
Speaker 1: I want you No, I want, I want, I want life and death situations, content creating with nature.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah like that.
Speaker 3: Well you take off, okay, I wish you the best.
Speaker 4: Appreciate that.
Speaker 2: And created some content something a little, a little less dangerous. Cowboys head coach Brian Schottenheimer says Dak is still in developmental phase. I think Dak is in the developmental phase, and that sounds crazy for a guy who's played as much, But there are things were tweaking with that. Dak is entering his tenth NFL season.
Speaker 3: What you thinking.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm trying to understand developmental phase. At what point in year ten is something developmental at this point, especially when it says, well, it's not the same offense, it's the same offense from last year.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, right, nah, I guess he's gonna implement his because that Mike McCarthy's offense.
Speaker 1: If that's the case, then he is in the development of state because he having to learn the new offense, all the all the new nuances and all the intricacies of that new offense. So I totally understand. I mean, that gives me better context. So I mean, that's understandable. That's understandable. I'm excited for dak Man. I'm excited for dak I just hope they're ready to I just hope they're ready to use use pick the right way. Ceedee Lamb is gonna get his regardless, especially when he plays in the slot. He's when he was Ceedee Lamb is in the slot. It creates mismatches regards to who they're playing. It doesn't matter who they're planning. And we know what pick he can do on the outside. You can take a short and hit his head off the gold post.
Speaker 4: Or he can go deep.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you gotta. I mean, look, they should be really explosive in the passing game. We're going to see Kenneth protected because you know, you lose. I mean, Zach Martin is retired. The offensive line wasn't It was kind of shaky last year Old Joe. So let's see what they what how have they uh shored up that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: The Running Game Blue had some really good games, So it's gonna be it's gonna be. Uh, it's gonna be very interesting to see what the Cowboys are offensively as far as protection. If we don't look, oh, you can have all all the guys you want, but you're gonna protect your quarterback, ain't gonna do you.
Speaker 1: No good at all at all. That goes for the Cowboys, they goes for my Bengals. They goes to the goddamn Chiefs down there in Kansas City. Yeah, and who are well hell that the Eagles don't gotten in the world about for a long time.
Speaker 2: I mean, the Eagles got the best offensive light of football though. Yeah, they got the best defense light of football too. Yeah, but but I'm looking at it. I mean, you think about it. Look at the right tackle and the left tackle. You got Lane Johnson and my Latta. You got your center, you replace it with Justson Kelsey, and you replace Jason Kelsey and that guy he's a damn near All Pro. But he goes to the Pro Bowl. And you look at Dixon mh one of your best guards. I mean, so they good. They set yeah, for the foresee of the future at the offensive line position. Should that be embarrassed that Brian Schottenheimer said that he's in the developmental state phase.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not, because if you learn in a new offense, it's completely different and you have to rewire and relearn everything. Even though you've played the game for ten years, so saying he's in a developmental state age at this time where they n ota.
Speaker 4: It's acceptable, acceptable because that's what it is.
Speaker 1: It's a time for you to develop and learn everything that comes with that office.
Speaker 4: It's going to be completely different than what you learned before.
Speaker 2: Es Ben Jeremy Filer reports that Kyle Pitts would be open to a trade even though he's not necessarily looking to be moved and the Falcons aren't aggressively shopping him. So I checked with the source who said that, look, if Atlanta gets the right counter deal for Kyle Pits, it could very well could come together. This is not a situation where he's questing a trade, but if he has a chance to go maybe to a better offense where he's more featured. He's sort of a third or fourth wheel right now in Atlanta. Could this and could be something that he's open to.
Speaker 1: I like it, And he wouldn't be a third or fourth wheel if he hadn't gotten hurt. You have to understand after the A C L he has he hasn't been the same cow Pits we saw at Florida. He just hasn't. And if if you watch him close. There's a there's a slight limp when he when he when he runs, there's a slightening if you can tell exactly which need you know? Uh, he he towards a c l Uh. It's unfortunate. As great as he is, he's still very good now that he's recovered somewhat from that from that injury, I would like to see him in a different offense where he can be featured more.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, yeah, I think that.
Speaker 1: I mean where that would be, I'm not sure. That's the problem. That's the that's the problem.
Speaker 3: I think he'd be great in Kansas City.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nast see a player like Kyle Pitts of his caliber before he got injured. If he hadn't got injured, we always talked about Hockinson.
Speaker 4: And then then the bride. Yeah, Bowers, listen.
Speaker 1: He was eons above everyone I just named eons above.
Speaker 4: The only thing that set him back was that injury.
Speaker 1: Understand how special he is. How many of those dudes I just name can go up and go line up out there receiver and.
Speaker 2: A whole lot of them, I mean, you know, they're they're versatile now, But this guy had moved he had wiggle Like you said, he could run, he could run the route, he can run the sland, he can run out and can run a comeback dick. And so yeah, he was he was special. And but now he's two years removed from that a c L. Now, hen his fifth year, isn't it? Or is his fourth year? Thanks in this.
Speaker 4: It should be four. I think it's her fourth for kinnor if I'm not.
Speaker 1: Mistaken, he gonna be all right there good.
Speaker 3: This is fifty or fourth year?
Speaker 1: Because uh, because I don't think they picked up his fifth year option. Little that's a little motivation right there. It is little motivation. One two, three, four five it's fifty year and hey listen, and I hope, I hope Michael Penning Jr. Knows they didn't pick up that fifty year option. And throwing the ball every play on purpose, So we have a hell of a year so we can get paid in off season. Oh y'all, what's that Falcons undrafted free edge of Kobe Bryant spelled co b e E. Kobe Bryant went after Lamar Jackson on snapchat.
Speaker 3: Take a look at the picture.
Speaker 4: Is that Harden?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: And what Buddy's doing what I mean, great regular season, not so much in the postseason.
Speaker 4: That's the rookie did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, undrafted free agent.
Speaker 4: But what's what's up with buddy?
Speaker 1: He ain't I mean, listen, that is that that's that might be something personal. Maybe that's some personal We don't know about her, bro, Bro, I don't know. Look you already know. I only know when Kobe Bryant rest is soul, yes, sir, and he they spelled it like the state.
Speaker 2: So I don't know this young man. And he might turn out to be a phenomenal player. I hope he does, yes, sir, But it's a little early for you to be to make talking this kind of noise. Now you need to be past, sir, Tad. You need to be Jay Ram, You need to be one of them big dogs Stingley Jr.
Speaker 3: Okay, you want to take a shot. Okay, you're gonna get that.
Speaker 1: Come on now, well hold on, hold on, he got you got my attention. Now you got Kobe Bryant. Uh, Bro, you ain't gonna be paying no attention. We got bigger fish to be worried about this. Hell, hold on, but no, we got bigger fister. But if you take shots like this, right, you guess that, boy? So now from now you've got now you got my attention. So I'm trying to see what you like on that field.
Speaker 2: Well, he I sure hope they play the Ravens so we can find out. Hold on what position you play your corner?
Speaker 3: Right? Who here?
Speaker 4: Corner?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This man put James hardened head on Lamar jacksonbody with the numb and everything.
Speaker 4: Okay, who we played for?
Speaker 3: Unk? The Hawk? I mean the Falcons?
Speaker 4: Okay? They the schedule out Do the Ravens play the Foulers this year?
Speaker 3: I don't know the Foulons play the Ravens.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm I'm gonna I'm gonna call mad Finna call a J. Terrell and asked A D. Terrell if Kobe Bryant really liked that. Yeah, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta watch some film on Young Bull.
Speaker 1: Normally, when you talk like this, so you you know you throw a little shade, that means.
Speaker 4: That means you like that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: That's a big old tree. That ain't no little shade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I don't know what he was thinking with this one right here?
Speaker 4: Listen, you I mean, you know what he was thinking.
Speaker 1: But but you know, people trying to people trying to figure out why he did it.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't don't either. That's why the first thing I said is maybe this is something personal that we.
Speaker 3: Don't know about.
Speaker 4: Well, he should go to the Lamar because most of them, most of the time when you're young, like that, coming into.
Speaker 1: The NFL, your respect, your elders, especially the great was like that. Yeah, I bet I did tell you, man them ain't have no no respect. Nah, not like it. That's why I guess I don't. I don't, man, I would have never.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just hard. Well, go ahead, I mean, look that's that ain't. Look, we love the First Amendment. He has a right to say what they wants to say. Hey, bro, you have to go out there and back that up.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so now you're putting Now you put the pressure on yourself now too, I mean.
Speaker 2: Right now you got to alligate a my mouth now, I don't let don't have no humming bird ass.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmmm, not pay at now, gotta use that.
Speaker 2: Oh they played the Ravens. They played the Ravens next year. No, Lamar, be don't got about that. They need to get this thing. Oh, they need to get this going.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Hey, they say hey, Labar probably say hey, Harbard, y'all put this put him on the preseason schedule.
Speaker 3: And I play it, El Jackson, I play it, hey.
Speaker 2: Man, Labar probably look, hey, you know one of Lamar boys or somebody probably siting tohim, say hey, don what's up with no boy? Lamar probably like, whoo, look what I sent you and one one thing bout one thing by eight.
Speaker 4: He don't talk, he ain't gonna respond, he ain't for the answer.
Speaker 3: So I know what I'm saying. He's like, he probably like what who what? Who?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 3: Who is this?
Speaker 4: I just I told you what he's trying to do.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: Get get your name out there. You do something, you do something, you ain't got no Bites's no different than that reporter, that reporter with Yeah, the reporter, just listen, throw your name out there, throw the bait, throw the fish.
Speaker 4: Everybody gonna bite. Okay, boom not ask Now the cameras on me.
Speaker 1: Now, I guess he was at Kansas last year.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, huh, he was at Kansas.
Speaker 1: He could play college ball at Kansas last year he would like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what did Travis do well? I mean he was undrafted, so I mean, I don't know if he has decent speed.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Hey, Chack, Chack, Kobe Bryant like that. Let me know, now, let me know.
Speaker 3: Let me know. No, I need to have a Keeves number.
Speaker 2: I called a Keev to Leeba or Chris Harris Junior asked them they went to Kansas, they would know more.
Speaker 4: Wait they jay Hawks? Yeah wait, how could he get out of He ain't going to Texas?
Speaker 1: Mm hm he with with the Kansas Chris Aris Junior, Oh, Chris, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I don't know what. I don't know what the boy was thinking. But I don't know what UH prompt him because Lamar don't really do no talking. I mean every once I've seen I've probably seen Lamar at more at like fashion events, chilling as opposed to see him doing anything else. I know, I think I don't know if he still has it. I know he used to have his his camp, his football camp. Lamar laid's really really low.
Speaker 4: Crazy low bro.
Speaker 2: So I I don't I don't know what what what what prompted buddy to do this?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I tell him telling you it's something personal.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, we just we just don't know about it because nobody takes it's from.
Speaker 3: Is he from Florida?
Speaker 4: He' he from the crib.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm asking ass looking for it now. I don't know where problem away from Evergreen, Alabama. I don't think. I don't think. I don't think they had no dealings.
Speaker 4: Ojo, Listen, I know he must be like that, That's all I know.
Speaker 1: Anytime you take a shot like that, that high, you got to be able to back it up with your player.
Speaker 4: So I know he must. He got to be that boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, y'all. No, I don't know about all that, Ojo. Yeah. I mean, we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I'm not I'm not making light of him being an undrafted Fridgier because all I'm saying, you give me a helmet and shoulder pass and then I'll show you what I'm capable of doing. Yeah, yep, I look at it like that. So all that other stuff I don't. I don't get called him where he was this he was that, Uh, I don't. I don't know, Chad, I don't know. I wish I knew. Maybe Chad, y'all can chime into the chat and says, well, he said Lamar said something about this, or or he been going at Lamar for a minute. I don't know, So I don't I don't want to speculate getting a conjecture in you window. All I know is that it seems from where I'm sitting. Yeah, I don't know how I ought you feel, but it seems like from where I'm sitting he took an unprompted shot at at Lamar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and everybody.
Speaker 3: Knows what what that means.
Speaker 2: That means that he James Hard is sensational in the regular season become postseason not so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, now now you got that you got that target?
Speaker 1: Now? Yeah, every every every time you at seven y'alls, every time you impressed.
Speaker 4: Now this is gonna come up. So you you know you got who or you got to come to play? Right?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, fast, for sure, you have to play anyway.
Speaker 2: But look, because there are a lot of guys, there are a lot of guys in this league that have the utmost respect from Lamar. Yeah, all of them, and so when everybody take when you take a shot at him, they're like, bro, this man don't bother nobody and a lot of people, you know, there's something that feel like, man, he should have been a three time MVP. They ribbed him for that, so they like I said, I don't know the kid, so I wish him the best.
Speaker 3: Uh uh, but hey, he talking like that.
Speaker 1: He might he might be like that, don't you. Yeah, I bet we're gonna find out. He's gonna have I the one thing I know who he is now. So all I want to see is if the memes and the jokes match up with the player, because it got to be. It got to be balanced. It can't be one of the other.
Speaker 4: It got to be. Got to make sense.
Speaker 3: It absolutely has to make sense.
Speaker 1: And especially like Kobe Bryant, even though it's football, you got you got to represent.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know if I to They damnew Kobe Bryan obviously.
Speaker 2: I mean there have been a lot, but I mean there are a lot of Kobe's. There's a lot of Kobe's since that Kobe that burst onto the scene. Uh at Lord Meridian and Philly and drafted by the uh the Hornets and traded to the Lakers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See their sports rank the twelve NFL teams most likely to win their first Super Bowl this season. Number one is the Bills, number two of the Lions, number three of the Bengals, number four of the Texans, five Chargers, six Viikes, seven Cardinals, eight Jags, nine Falcons, ten Titans, eleven Pathers, twelve Browns.
Speaker 1: You like the order, yeah, I mean the order is understandable simply. I see we're at four and they have the lines in front of us. I think because we start so goddamn slow. We start so slow, and we're climbing towards the end of the season, spramling, trying to get ourselves out of hole where we haven't even got a chance to consistently, consistently be in the talks of being a contention and playoff contention each and every year when in division, and taking care of business early in the season so.
Speaker 4: We don't have anything to worry about a team that we're.
Speaker 1: Mentioned take care of business every single fing year and at least in contention and have a chance when it comes to playoffs. Lions, the Bills, Who who's the third team. I'm Bill's Lions, Bengals, Texans, Chargers, Vikings. Huh we were the thirteam, yes, okay, okay, we got we're good, but we're third because of what I just said though.
Speaker 4: That damn slow start man, Damn we gotta fix that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Well, y'all didn't fix it soon enough. So I'm gonna need that need what my daddy records? You don't mind handing it over to me, do you? You're talking to me? Yeah, I'm talking to you. Wait, hold on, you say you need your your daddy's records?
Speaker 4: What would that mean?
Speaker 1: I ain't never heard that before. That's oh, that's some country ship. Hey, what do you call it your daddy's records?
Speaker 3: That's yeah, I w by daddy records.
Speaker 4: Okay, I like that's that's a nice slang right there, bro?
Speaker 3: Can I get that on?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm you know what, Do me a favor? Do me a favor?
Speaker 3: What's that you got?
Speaker 1: PayPal, zell Apple, pay cash, app, Venmo? All you have to do right now? I would let the chat see me. I want the chat to see me. Send you your money, I send it right now.
Speaker 2: If you're down, I'm gonna get it. I'll tell you what I'm gonna get, Shelley.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get Shelley's I think Shelley got paid pal.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, finally, there we go.
Speaker 4: We got somewhere, There we go.
Speaker 2: Boston sports talk radio host and former New England Patriots quarterback Scott Zolac says it's possible that the Pats could release Stefan Diggs before he ever plays it down for the team. Speaking on ninety eight to five Sports of Zolac said the following about the potential of the Patriots cutting Digs.
Speaker 3: I came to this show yesterday with.
Speaker 2: The opinion, with the opinion, not an opinion, but the knowledge that is on the table that's being thought of. And it's just not the boat. It's just not the boat. There's some other things that I've heard that put some things in the question. Are you all in here?
Speaker 4: O Joe?
Speaker 3: This is what he said.
Speaker 2: I came to this show yesterday with the opinion, not an opinion, but be not but the knowledge that is on the.
Speaker 4: Table a whole bunch of nothing. That's what I say, O Joe.
Speaker 2: But you know, when you go to places like New England, you know O Joe, you know how you got to move. You can't move like you can. I know it's the off season, but you can't move like you were there. As a matter of fact, I don't even want to talk about it, talk about when you were there.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, Bill Bellichai, ain't that No, it is the same system Bill, Mike. Mike Rabel doesn't, doesn't doesn't work with a hard hand the way Bill does. Now we talk about the players, coach. Now you got Mike in there, it's a different ball game. I'm sure he doesn't run that mother for like a military system. Hey, Chad, Hey, I swear for God, my right hand of God. If anybody in the chat has seen the movie Full Metal Jacket, if you see him full Metal Jack, I know you saw Full Metal Jacket, right, Yes, remember the beginning of the movie. Yes, yes, I've never been to the army, never been to the Navy, never been to a marine.
Speaker 4: But the way the drill sergeant was in that movie is what it felt like.
Speaker 1: The structure, the discipline where everything had to be right, the cursing that it didn't matter who he was, who you were, everybody was suspendable. That's how Bill that's the kind of ship, type of ship Bill ran.
Speaker 3: This is what Mike Rabel said. He wasn't happy with the video either.
Speaker 2: If something we're aware of, and obviously we want to make great decisions all that off the field. Any conversations that I've had with Stefan will remain between him and I and the club.
Speaker 3: So I would ask you again, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: If it was no big deal, do you believe the head coach would have said what he said?
Speaker 3: Conversation will remain.
Speaker 1: He had no choice but to say something because everybody made a big dealer they got there.
Speaker 2: Think it was no, no, no, no, no no. I don't worry about what the fans say. I ain't got nothing to do with that. I run the club.
Speaker 1: You have to because that's the that's the era we're in. We're in a social media era. So if there's that video, does Bill Belichick ever respond? Did Bill Belichick ever respond? He didn't respond to Mike.
Speaker 4: They are two completely different coaches.
Speaker 2: There are different coaches. But where do you think he learned how to coach? What do you think you learn from what you're around?
Speaker 4: I have a question, yes that went to be a head coach? How did they do.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying I'm late at what he's done in business.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. You want to have as few of distractions. Teams that have few distractions, those are the teams that normally win.
Speaker 3: Not saying always.
Speaker 2: Because the Cowboys of the nineties they were so talented they had distractions in one regardless. But the question, look here for Scott Zolac to say what he said. He said, this is not an opinion. Who is Scott zola He calls play by play, He does color for the Patriots. Okay, he was there when you was there. Okay, all right? He said, this is not he said with the opinion, not an opinion, but the knowledge that it is on the table.
Speaker 3: Now, why we have said that if it's not the case.
Speaker 4: They say a lot of things. They say, they say a lot of things.
Speaker 3: So you think he's making this up.
Speaker 4: No, I just said I take it with a great as salt. Okay, can I ask your question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's the best receiver at wide receiver room?
Speaker 3: Right now? That is how they do it in New England. It's the Patriot way.
Speaker 1: It ain't You don't even have the players to have the patrioteight anymore. You can't move it. Number two have it is gone. Ray Lewis is not there. Terrell sus a reeder. Not in Baltimore. You play like a raven different you haven't. Lamar Jackson, Tom Brady and Lamar Jackson did not fit the culture in Baltimore.
Speaker 2: I don't care how great Labarria is. Lamar Jackson did not fit the culture for what's in Baltimore that was long established. Way to fort Lamar Jackson said, put in Baltimore.
Speaker 4: Wait, I'm talking.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about from a skill set, Drake macmore. I'm talking about the in whatch you do think, o Joe? The military. First of all, it's not people that go to the military the state. It's been established. The military run regardless of who's there. You set the standard, you do things a certain way. I'm not listening. I don't really know Stefan Diggs. I know he's a phenomenal receiver.
Speaker 2: I know he's coming off with an injury, and I do believe he can help the Patriots.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's the best receiver there. What do you mean believe, o.
Speaker 3: Jo? Was he the best receiver in Buffalo?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then let him go. Was he was he? He was one of the best receivers in Houston?
Speaker 4: Yes, but Nego Collin was that boy?
Speaker 3: Nego Collins?
Speaker 4: Damn near top five?
Speaker 3: But go ahead, let me ask you a question. Was Tyreek Hill the best receiver in Kansas City?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Was Randy Moss the best receiving in Minnesota? In Oakland? In New England? We know the best receiver in San Francisco? Is he the best receiver in Philly? Was he the best receiver in Dallas?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You see what I'm going with this? Yes, okay, I see okay.
Speaker 4: But also also, everybody doesn't have to move like a goddamn robot.
Speaker 1: It's the off season. He's on the boat now. Everybody don't want to live like that fucking boring.
Speaker 3: O Joe you you you killing the messenger?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, stay with me. You talking, listen, listen to me, save with me real quick.
Speaker 1: When you operating a different manner, you stay with me. I love you to death. You operating a different manner from New England. They have a certain way to do things. Everybody's not living life born like a fucking robot.
Speaker 4: Everybody operate that way.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing.
Speaker 4: He did nothing when he's on the boat, and that that's it.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, listen they talking about.
Speaker 4: He knows he's being filmed. So whatever he's passing out is not what people are saying it is.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he told Rabel that it was hard, Oh Joe. All I'm saying is is that excuse me, in certain situations, you have to move accordingly to understand that. In the off season that should be my free time. But you just have to you know, you have to move a certain way. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But I'm with you.
Speaker 3: But listen, I listen.
Speaker 1: We're in a different time where at a different time, players all look different. You ain't going nowhere, you know, my chief, Bass ain't going nowhere. I've been in mind me all my life. I've been on the boat one time in two thousand and I threw up. I ain't been on the boat since, right, So, I mean, just I'm just looking at it from a different landscape, not definish Stefan Das at all. I'm just looking at it from a different standpoint of Damn, these boys can't even their life.
Speaker 4: Cameras everywhere.
Speaker 1: You really can't do nothing. You can't know where I mean, but you know it was like that in New England. Oh Joe, Because guess who's still there, mister Kraft. Oh you think he don't? You think he's on board with this? You know how he is? Yeah, listen, they had one year, right, yes, they gave they fired what's his name?
Speaker 4: After after come on, what's his name?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Rod Mayo? They gave him one year, you know Friday. So now Bray was there.
Speaker 1: We want to turn things around fast as possible, get all the pieces around a quarterback and Drake may you played very well last year and they wanted to make another leap this year, giving him all the right pieces and players that make him job easier. Stephan Jiggs is one of those players that makes him job easier in that in that wide receiver room.
Speaker 4: Veteran presence, very good receiver, one.
Speaker 1: Of the better rock runners of the league despite a cl injury. Hell, he won of the better rock runers in league, but one motherfucking leg. Excuse me for cursing, but I understand what happened. Steph probably won't have this issue again, Probably won't be on these boats again, Probably won't.
Speaker 4: Be around cameras again. But he's still will. It's the same life he's always lived. This is this has always been him. I'm sure you know, I know him personally, and just what we saw isn't what it was.
Speaker 2: Believe that, But I just think the thing is that you have to understand where you're like, Okay, maybe they allowed you to do that in Buffalo, allowed you to do that as Houston, but you know when you go to Meddical, New England, they operated on a different set of rules. They do they and they and they really and they really do because mister crap, you know, he likes a little distraction as possible.
Speaker 3: Uh. Even though coach Belichick.
Speaker 2: The patrol I guarantee you they still got to sign up to say, even coach Belichick is gone, that Brady is gone, they's probably still got a thing up that says the Patriot Way, just like the Ravens have up.
Speaker 3: Play like a raven. Yeah. Absolutely, that culture was established a long time ago.
Speaker 2: And the thing is is that what helped Baltimore is, as you mentioned, Lamar came in and he bought into that culture. Play to a standard. I'm playing. All that other stuff don't even matter. Yeah, I played to the culture. I played like a raven the ray lewis Is and the rod Woodson's and and and the Terrell Suggs and Ed Reed myself when I was there. There's a standard in what you play to and it helps when you don't have a ray Lewis and all those guys there, but you still have a Lamar, right, And so Lamar's job is make sure the guys that hopefully he has another decade that he tread like little guys. I'm not gonna be here forever, but there's a tradition here and your job is to uphold that. So yeah, it's just a different time now, Ojo, it's different. Ye, it is really really different.
Speaker 4: And it is so funny. I'm not gonna go there.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna go there, but we talk about you know what, I ain't gonna do it because we talked about the Patriots.
Speaker 4: And you know, you know what, I'm gonna leave it alone.
Speaker 2: Brad Holmes, Yeah, he's the general manager of the Alliance, right, takes report of the task overpast criticism.
Speaker 3: Let's take a listen to what he had to say. Oho, I like this, I like this when you.
Speaker 6: Look back at those picks and those picks were not welcomed by many in this room. You know, Dave, you want to expect quarterback. You didn't want us to pick Panay Suel. You know, people didn't want us to wait to the fourth round to draft a wide receiver.
Speaker 3: But every single move was intentional.
Speaker 6: I think you would expect me to be accountable when I'm up here when things don't go right. You would expect me to be accountable when you heard so much negativity about our drafts, and then when I said, look, wait till they start playing football. It'll be appreciative. When they started playing football and people start giving them credit. The negativity kind of just everybody forgot about it. I give probably two people credit in this room that said, you know what, I was wrong.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: I like the fact that he can sit up there and actually do that and let the media know that. You guys don't know the game like I do. I know what I'm doing when I'm in that war room. I've studied you guys might have been y'all might be a part of the media. You might be annlests. You might understand the game, but you don't know it as well as I do. That's why I'm in a position I'm in now, picking and choosing what our team needs, what our needs are, what players best fit our system.
Speaker 4: And he hasn't missed yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jared Efin reporter complained about the sul getting drafted because they wanted him to take they wanted him to take Chase.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, understandable.
Speaker 1: But listen, you didn't miss with Jamison Wiveson and a Mom Ross, Saint Brown, no, Gil Winter.
Speaker 4: But you're still got some dogs.
Speaker 3: You got Brian Bradge, you got Jimson.
Speaker 2: You got arms Arnold there, Terry on Arnold, Yeah, he nice, got him.
Speaker 1: Hey, you get my dog to stop holding and use his feet a little bit more. You got's gonna be all right.
Speaker 2: You got Hutchison. Oh, because here's the thing. When guys missed, Oh you could have had this guy, You could have had that guy.
Speaker 1: Quick to write that in the paper. Well write that in the paper. How good Brad Holmes has been with his drafts like and he hasn't missed.
Speaker 4: Hey, you have a question? Was he there when they drafted?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Is it not?
Speaker 3: Or Nett?
Speaker 4: There's another there's another there's another DV that I really like from Ohio State that went that.
Speaker 1: I think he got drafted to to Oh you talk about I really liked him in college.
Speaker 3: What's the guy named? He went to Atlanta?
Speaker 1: He was, Yeah, I know about nah Huda Jeff Cuter, No, Jeff for Cutera.
Speaker 4: Hey, I like the young boy. Where Jeff o' couter?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Anybody know anybody in the chat know whe Jeffy is?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: I really like I really.
Speaker 3: It's like I think like he's third or fourteen.
Speaker 1: No, it's only like your your four, you're three or four for him?
Speaker 4: Okay, Hey, I like I like him. Man, Hey that guy damn Brian Bridge.
Speaker 3: What's what team is he on now? Because he got traded?
Speaker 4: I think they traded him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but where is he? Yeah he got drafted to Detroit.
Speaker 1: Though he got drafted to Detroit, he was in Atlanta, he was in Houston.
Speaker 2: Now he's on Minnesota. I said he's on his third or fourteen now damn, yeah.
Speaker 4: I wonder why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what you was talking about, Like, yeah, he's not there, No, he's on I thought I know he's not there. I'm just I'm just saying what I'm saying. But I knew he was on his third or fourth team.
Speaker 4: Okay okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, Yeah, I like him.
Speaker 2: I like oh Joe. Obi J said he never wanted to leave the Giants. I never ever wanted to leave New York Giants. The reason you heard me talking about what I was going on was because I was pissed because where I come from in college, if we lost one game.
Speaker 3: I'll see this was over.
Speaker 1: This was the organization I got drafted to. They believed in me.
Speaker 2: So if the Giants went and won the Super Bowl, I would be happy. But deep down inside I wanted to be the one, no question, So it's definitely you'll always hold that. But then someone like me went the Rams wanted to who was still you just want back? Odell has bounced around between five teams since joining the NFL in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mandell Man was don't realize O yo, you and I both I played on two teams.
Speaker 2: You played on two teams. You don't realize how good you got it.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Everybody always thinks it's better somewhere else, and I can. I'm gonna have so many more catches and I'm gonna have so many more yards. I'm gonna have so many more touchdowns and everything that you need is right where you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what. But he was in a situation where he didn't want to leave. He didn't want to leave on he was he was, he was perfect. He was perfect in New Well.
Speaker 3: You have to you have to conduct oyo.
Speaker 2: You can't say I don't want to leave this job, and I conduct myself in a matter of which they're gonna get rid of me.
Speaker 1: Oh yo, damn, are you right right? I'm thinking, don't don't, don't scream at me. I'm saying no. But I'm saying he said they didn't want to leave.
Speaker 2: But do you I mean, Odell could have conducted himself in a way and they wouldn't have.
Speaker 3: He put him in, He put him and he backed him in a corner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you're right. He unbelievable, It was man.
Speaker 1: Odell's first four years was electrifying as you gonna see any receiver.
Speaker 2: You go back and look at his numbers, You look at the about of yards, about of touchdowns, the highlight plays.
Speaker 4: He was sensational, absolutely actually baby box office baby.
Speaker 2: And he was tailor made for that because of his personality. He in New York perfect.
Speaker 3: Why would you bra?
Speaker 2: He could have been Michael Straighthead, He could have been gen I mean he had I mean he had New York eating out the palm of his hand.
Speaker 4: And that's the that's the perfect scenario. But you know it's funny.
Speaker 1: I think if for for Odell, if I think he's able to reflect and look back on it now mm hmm, he would probably change the way.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: The wait, not the way he acted on on the not on the field. I'm talking about on the field. Maybe some of the stuff on the sideline. Maybe some of the stuff, yes, that we did. I think he'll change some of that. But what he did on.
Speaker 4: The field, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: No, he was special. He was special.
Speaker 1: Listen, I said it not too long. We had some shows a while ago, I say, but he might have been the first two hundre million dollar receiver. And this was before they even got to the money again too.
Speaker 4: Now that's how special in box office he was. Well, that that's what he was trending towards.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh my goodness, man, he I just that's that's what I mean. I hate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he I promise you he gonna kick himself because he knows he should have left the Giants. He knows it. I mean, what what do he wasted two years in Cleveland? Yeah, in Baltimore. Heere in Miami. The Rams was a great pickup from He had a quarterback to get him the ball. He had an offensive coordinator that knew how to get him the ball. He had Cooper Cup that was playing phenomenal. So when they double Cup, he's working one on one. You remember the game he had against Tampa because they was trying to double Cooper Cup.
Speaker 3: He goes for one hundred. Cooper Cup still get his hundred.
Speaker 2: He was playing well in the championship game against the forty nine ers, played well in the Super Bowl, had a touch caught the first touchdown towards knee up.
Speaker 3: That's the second time he had torn that knee up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then always you know he broke his ankle. I think he broke his ankle. There's only so much. There's only so much twitch you got in your body. Only so much twitch you got, Oh Joe, There's only so much you got. He was phenomenal. I mean his hands, his route running, his his he played a lot bigger than his statue.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Hey, when you run after the catch.
Speaker 1: I was just I was just, Hey, what is it about every goddamn LSU and Alabama receiver? They are phenomenal with the ball in their hands, Phenomenal jetters Chase, Brian Thoman Jr.
Speaker 4: Julio Jones, Jerry, Judy, Elik neighbors, Elipe Man.
Speaker 2: Because each one teach one, they go back and they teach, you know, Julio and you got Calvin Ridley, and you got Amari Cooper, and you got Waddle, and you got Davante and you got you know, you got Judy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's one thing to be able to run rouse but then they got the other half.
Speaker 3: All them can run.
Speaker 2: Roddy White, says Kyle Shanahan, told him he'd rather throw the ball to Jacob Tammy than Roddy with the game on the line. Shanahan told Roddy he was in the top four option on the twenty fifteen team.
Speaker 1: Man, Shannahan and Lyne like crazy man, we talk about Roddy White, right, not just anybody.
Speaker 4: I was reaching about Roddy White, but.
Speaker 1: At War eighty four, huh as at Atlanta legend to me now player I used to watch talk about right playing Damn, Julio had ay said that for real. I don't know that. That's what Roddy White said. Hell, I wasn't there. Julio had two hundred and three targets. He had one hundred and thirty six catches eighteen hundred and seventy one yards, eight touchdowns. Jacob Tammy had eighty one targets, fifty nine catches, six hundred and fifty seven yards, one touchdown.
Speaker 3: Davonte Freeman he.
Speaker 2: Had ninety seven targets, seventy three catches, five seventy eight yards, three touchdowns. Roddy White had seventy targets, forty three catches, five hundred and six yards eleven point eight yards per catch, one touchdown.
Speaker 4: Well, what was this his last year? Sam?
Speaker 3: I think it was this last year in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Oh that I see why the numbers look like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see what I look at.
Speaker 2: I don't know something about I know something about Kyle. I've known him since he was a kid, played for his dad. He has a lot of dad. He got a guy like Julio.
Speaker 3: Is this guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hope Julio gets a blow because that's when the ball will come your way. Oh, he gonna feed. Oh, his number one receiver gonna get fat. That's the that's the way the West Coast system work. Oh yeah, yeah, ok most definitely look at Jerry, look at in that system. Look at my brother and that's in that system.
Speaker 1: And look at look at Cooper Cup Tripper, Crown Yere, look at pool drafting pool in the core.
Speaker 4: Okay, boomame same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go back and look at Green Bay when it was Antonio Freeman and all that West.
Speaker 4: G Hey, green green Bay still run West Coast. But is my committee now?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Now, then who's gonna have a guy? Damn there?
Speaker 2: What That's what Jacobe said. That's what uh uh uh Jacobs said. We need to walk a dog. You need one guy that you can throw the ball to and he gonna hey, he gonna go get it. But uh, like you know, you asked me, I don't know, I don't know. All right, on your nine. Time for our final segment of the evening. It's time for Q and A.
Speaker 4: And I enjoyed that football is m hm and you're all excited.
Speaker 3: What hey.
Speaker 2: The last half of August and all of September, October, November decemb j Web February March what uh true? Infamous seventy three Halliburton shower curtain, All is certain under than five triple X steps, saying of it, Nicks all the A six data bricks got that Lapotier ready to mix paces in six. Red Hood says, next, have a coaching proba. You can't win with cad and Brunson. They need to defend the type superstar that both to ball dominant and suck at defense. They did not play their best game tonight. You got twenty two from CAT eight to nineteen, all four from the three. You got twenty four from OG ten of eighteen. But cal Bridges only took nine shots. He had fifteen points the turnovers. That defense wasn't good tonight. Now the defense let him down tonight. They shot fifty four percent. The Pacers shot fifty four percent from the floor. They shot fifty two percent from the three. You let the team shoot fifty and they shoot thirty, and you let him shoot They shot thirty three and they make seventeen of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're probably gonna lose. And you know they want to run.
Speaker 2: They run, make or miss, and now you turn the ball over so they're out again. Look at disparity look at the disparity in this game on points off turnovers. Look at the points and points in transition. It's hard to win like that when you lose both of those. A damn spell said, okay, see, finish sweet Pacers. Pacers have depth, but they have no bigs to contain Chet and Hartenstein.
Speaker 3: The Pacers haven't had play.
Speaker 2: Pacers also haven't played a team with wings like okay see, I'll agree, okay See is going to take a halley away with Caruso and Dort straight blowout.
Speaker 3: B What did expect the series? What the series? This year?
Speaker 4: I heard? I heard explanations like that.
Speaker 1: I heard explanations like that all during the playoffs by how the Pacers is gonna lose all the games, And here we go with another explanation by how they're gonna lose again.
Speaker 4: If I was a gambler, man.
Speaker 3: You gambling man, you're taking the you're taking the paces.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Adam, Yeah, for some reason, shoot, I might matter of fact, I might go and go put a little hot hot hundred dollars on it.
Speaker 3: They had to play this, yees yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Oklahoma City won both matchups.
Speaker 1: J C huh Seven game series regular season playoffs. Complete, different atmosphere, different type of pressure.
Speaker 3: J C J J J C.
Speaker 2: Jared's d Dwight Howard forever legend and good to see you on nightcap, which you had back in the NBA. But thank you for all you've given the game. Peace and love, Kevin nor what Jr? Said, Oh Jo? My question is what is the matchup you're looking for during the football season.
Speaker 1: Mine is Week four Bengals versus the Broncos. Hey, listen, you know what I'm looking for. I'm looking is is Robi gonna have his ass out there on te Higgins again.
Speaker 2: Hey, all I do is past so teen and locked that thing down. Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa whoa Listen. I love Pat P I love I love I love P too.
Speaker 4: I love him to death. But I'm gonna tell you something. I'm gonna tell you what do not finna do?
Speaker 3: Who know?
Speaker 1: Gonna take it to church. It's a reason they have NFL games on Sunday. The man didn't give up. The man didn't give up about one hundred and twenty yards all year. Let's listen to me. Week four, You Week four, there's a meeting. NFL games are on Sunday and the congregation and Chase is finna be the preacher.
Speaker 4: And Patrick.
Speaker 1: Ps two two he's gonna pay his times. He's pay he's forinna pay his ties.
Speaker 4: Okay, huh okay, man, come on man Talbot football season baby.
Speaker 2: PJ P eleven said, what do you think about the city where the team hosting Super Bowl versus the same city is getting recycled? Atlanta, New Orleans, La, Arizona. No disrect these Sasion, but I'm sure they're nice. But let others get so shine. But I think the thing is is that the weather is normally nice in La. The weather is normally nice. In Arizona. The weather is normally nice. It this places there in.
Speaker 4: Vegas, Vegas, Miami, San fran New Orleans.
Speaker 2: New Orleans is hosting more Super Bowls than anybody because they had the don't Atlanta's go back to get another one?
Speaker 3: And they going to Atlanta? What twenty nine? I think they're going back to Atlanta in twenty nine, Oh Joe, maybe sooner?
Speaker 4: Hold on, it's San Francisco this year.
Speaker 2: Yes, Atlanta in twenty eight. Okay, you go in San Francisco. L a Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, that's gonna be nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And plus you gotta realize they got brand new stadiums. Atlanta got a brand new stadium, so fine, brand new. And plus the weather because it's not for the I mean, people are bringing these these these these sponsors, they bringing their families. They want to go, They want to go to the beach, they want to lay out. I mean they had the soup. They had the Super Bowl in in New York and they had a blizzard that week.
Speaker 4: Not smart.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen from from an economical from the standpoint, it was good, it was good.
Speaker 3: For and they had Super Bowl in Minnesota. Really won't you?
Speaker 4: I remember that year?
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 2: What you're gonna tell I want you to tell me what activities are you going to do in Minnesota?
Speaker 4: Snowboard, ice skate most of the time.
Speaker 2: The wives and the and and the families, they want to go out and they don't want to put on winter coats.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Go James eighty four. Uh o Joe is Odella Hall of Famer.
Speaker 4: I'm talking to you, nah, he said, O Jo nah? He said, uncin oho.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you go ahead. Is the Hall of famer.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know. You got the jacket, you know the requirements I made my jacket.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. He needed a couple more years.
Speaker 2: That if he could have, if he could have put together a couple of seasons in Cleveland, he could have put a couple of seasons somewhere. You think about what could have been, O Joe, what could have been? Unfortunately, I don't think Odell's gonna make it bond the gosh, Oh Joe, what are your thoughts on PSG U c L final victory and who you got upcoming Nations League finals?
Speaker 4: The PSG game was really good. I was surprised. I was surprised. I didn't I knew they were, I knew they would win.
Speaker 1: I didn't know they would win by this marchin it was it was, it was almost it was embarrassing. I felt I felt bad for the Italian the Italians, I felt bad for in the Milan fans. That the players, I'm not sure nobody. Nobody showed up. Nobody showed up to play. It looked like they didn't even be long on the pitch. You know they were they retired.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know what.
Speaker 1: It was most of the time, especially in soccer. You know, momentum, the momentum shifts. At no point in this game did it look like okay, now the momentum and that the advantage is in in Mlan's half or in their hands like the whole game PG dominated so United Nations. I'm not I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Doctor frank yel Bella man.
Speaker 2: Hey, fam oh yo, what type of content creer are you leaning towards? More like mister Beesky Sannat or Ashton Hall love y'all?
Speaker 1: No, not like mister Beasts because he does nothing that is is endangering his life. Kay, Sanat is having fun, you know, doing No not like that and no uh type of content like swimming with sharks with no cage.
Speaker 3: Riding a bull. Nobody's gonna give you insurance.
Speaker 4: I'm not asking for insurance.
Speaker 1: I'm creating cop hey, and if if I happen to go doing one of I'm going out on my sore or creating content.
Speaker 4: So the type of content creator I'm trying to be is that'd be the name of my show, Life or Death.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like that. I like that Life or Death.
Speaker 1: Hey, can somebody please explain to me what type of Wi Fi or camera cashnot and all the other streamers from AMP or whatever whatever it is that they use where they walk around, they drive places, and the WiFi is perfect.
Speaker 4: What the hell are they using? Everything is clear? Just just whatever, Just send me a DM on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Don't you know what your microphone?
Speaker 4: What microphone?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 1: See you mean my microphone for Oh you talk about my mic mike? Yeah, oh it's it's getting fixed. That's why I did the last two shows in here. No, the whole room getting painted again. O Lord Mercy, my new sign and the new sign, my new sign, My new sign is up.
Speaker 2: The Indiana Pacers are going to the NBA Finals thanks to a one twenty five to one oh eight victory over the New York Knicks. They win the series in six games. Seven players in double figures, led by Pascal Siakam, who was named Larry Bird Most Valuable Player given to the Eastern Conference winner. Pascal Siakam had thirty one points, Nismil ten points, Miles Turner had eleven, nim Hard had fourteen. Tyrese Hallibert, who finished second in the Larry Bird Award, twenty one points, thirteen assists, six rebounds. Obie Toppin had eighteen points and TV Thomas Bryant three or five from the four to three or four from the three point line eleven points, eleven big points. They will face the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: The game kicks off Thursday, June fifty. The game kicks off June fifth. Don't thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Y'all know me, I'm your favorite on Shining Shark, my partner and co hosts Liberty City's own Benga Ring of Fame honoree pro Bowler All Pro. That's Chad oh Yo Senko Johnson, and we want to thank our special guests, newly elected Hall of Fame member Dwight Howard, holds an eight time All Star, eight time All NBA, and three time Defensive Player of the Year, for stopping by. When you get some time, d Howard stop by again. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button, and guys, go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We want to thank each and every one of you for your support and you'll continue support.
Speaker 3: Thanks to you, Teddy Bear Teddy. Thanks to you all of this.
Speaker 2: You make all of this possible, your ears, your eyes, and your word of mouth.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We could not have done it without Shoo. Please make sure you check out Shave by La Portier. We do have it in stock and if you can't find it in a city or state near you ordered online, we'll ship it directly to your door. The best tasting Vsop Premium Cognact on the market. We beat them all. Try for yourself and let me know what you think. Please drink responsible and stay safe. Go follow my media company pages all of his platform shay Shape Media and my clothing Company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out.
Speaker 3: That link is pending.
Speaker 2: The chat supplies the limited and once they're gone, they're gone, So please grab yours wild supplies. Last again, the Indiana Pacers are the beast of the East. They win the Eastern Conference eight over the Knicks win the series four to two. Tyre's Halliburking was sensational again eleven points in the fourth quarter as he and Pascal Siakam lead the Pacers past the Knicks. We're off tomorrow, We're back on Monday. I'm unk he's o Cho. Thank you guys for joining us. We'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 4: The volume