Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott Shannon. Hour two Sean Hannity's show, Toll Free. It is eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. We have a lot coming up today and we are only sixty days away till election day. We have early ballots going out to North Carolina today, Mellon absentee ballots, eleven days voting in Pennsylvania. And here we are on the eve of all of this. A ton of news breaking between yesterday and today as it relates to the weaponization of our Justice Department. But one bit of good news. I think it's good news. In my opinion, I frankly think this entire you know, New York trial should be vacated, I mean, based on the Supreme Court decision involving immunity anyway, Judge Mrshawn and this ruling, said, cited the unique time frame that this matter currently finds itself in, and scheduled sentencing for November twenty six. He had previously planned to hand down mister Trump's punishment September eighteenth, only seven weeks before election day. This is not a decision the Court makes likely lightly, but the decision is in. This is the court's view best advances the cause and the interests of justice. Now, this is on top of the fact that you know, in spite of what has been a longstanding DOJ policy not to bring political cases before elections. Well, we saw this unfold in d C just yesterday, where in the DC case that the judge is likely going to allow damning evidence not in a trial, because the trial is not going to take place in the DC case prior to an election, which would be very prejudicial towards Donald Trump. And this is where we now find ourselves.
Speaker 2: We have with US.
Speaker 1: Attorney General Ashley Moody is with us, and by the way, she's suing the Biden administration for documents proving the federal government is pushing criminal illegal immigrants and aliens out of prison and into our communities. Alena Haba is the legal spokeswoman for President Trump. Elena, let's start with you. Let's start with Mershaun and today, and let's go back to yesterday and the judge in DC in the January sixth case that was just refiled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Sean, you know, obviously we think the judge made the first step, which was a right decision on the hush money as we call it case in New York. But I agree with you completely. Number one, This case, along with January six should never have been brought. Number two, We can't ignore the fact that these were all brought as election interference cases. You just can't deny it because the timing doesn't make sense for us to be inundated. It makes actually perfect sense. Let me be clear, for us to be inundated held up in court as we have only to now be sixty days out of an election. They've had failed Jack Smith's indictments that now he has had the opportunity to refile only because of delays because of the amount of evidence that they had their hands in the cookie jar and mess up. Okay, is so inappropriate. That's on January sixth, and that case, along with this hush money case in New York that we now have a sentencing delay on, should frankly be completely wiped out. We're hearing rumblings of issues that have come out to be true from Congress that there was authentic and donations made to authentic. That is inappropriate.
Speaker 4: Look, Sean, you and I have.
Speaker 3: Talked about this ad nauseum. We cannot have a weaponized justice system. The people need to believe that the dj is there to protect the American people, not to be political, not to be arms of the Democrat Party or frankly any party, the Republicans either, and that is what we need to get our country back. But what they're doing to President Trump in the middle of election, and what they've done to this man for the last three and a half years to get him off the campaign trails, what they did taking Biden off, putting Kamala in. He is the most resilient person I've ever met in my life. And if you ever have any doubts about somebody who can withstand any amount of trauma, any amount of attack, and take care of this country, I don't know how you could stand with anybody but Trump at this point.
Speaker 1: Sean, let me ask you, Attorney General Ashley Moody. I think this if you look at this case and you juxtaposed it with the Supreme Court decision on presidential immunity, that decision was very clear. In this case that took place in New York. As I said, it was a misdemeanor case whose statute of limitations had long since expired, and Alvin Bragg comes up with this novel legal theory and a crazy left wing political activist of a judge goes along with this and anyway, but evidence presented in that case was from the time when Donald Trump was president. How do you not vacate that verdict in that case completely?
Speaker 5: Well, look, exactly right. This was a well documented judge who had ties to donation to Biden's You describe him as an activist judge, I would argue, people could say the prosecutors were activists. And what concerns me? I think, yes, having the sentencing delayed that, I think that is great news. But what's concerning to me is this decision on the motion to vacate conviction is going to is set right after the election, and you know as well as I do, that the media is going to continue to talk about all of this as it leads right up and through that election on November the fifth, to hit that next gate. And how can that be the case in a country where you have someone on the presidential ballot being the discussion of a conviction of thirty four counts of convictions which we will all call and I know you've called them zombie charges. So you know, I think that it's good news that this was set off, but the fact that it's set off just after the election, you know that the media is direct fund this motion to vacate conviction is going to draw everyone's attention back to all of the evidence that that judge let in, which as a former judge myself and a former federal prosecutor, I can tell you so much of that should have never come in. And I think it's going to be argued that look at the witnesses they were calling Hokik others that were directly related to his official duties. So how can you say so much of that evidence wasn't related to what's going to come under that immunity ruling by the Supreme Court. And the fact, I'll go back to what Mizaba was saying, the fact that we're discussing this right now, seven weeks out from elections shows that what they have planned all along is happening. And while we're focusing on this stuff, these cases, the evidence that should have never come in in those trials, the charges that should have never been tried in court. They're talking, they're allowing their candidate to run around and make up lies and basically say what he said, what Trump said, She's copying all of his policies. And meanwhile, instead of talking about policies, we're having that the campaign is having to respond to these allegations that have already been discussed in courtant now we're having to go through motion practices and preparing for a sentencing. It's unbelievable the state that we find ourselves as a country during this twenty twenty four election.
Speaker 1: There is not a legal scholar Oleina that I don't know that doesn't see this being overturned on appeal, and therein lies a huge problem is you can't appeal this until sentencing takes place, and that would otherwise vindicate Donald Trump before the election. So the law fair if you will, or the weaponization continues through the election. That's problematic in and of itself.
Speaker 3: It is the damage is done.
Speaker 6: You're right.
Speaker 3: Look, they controlled the narrative and the radical left media definitely had their hand in this in making sure that it was inundated with nothing but Trump legal issues, women, be it financial, be it their company in an attempt to take him down. So, yeah, you can't ignore what has happened for the last three years. I will say though, I think Shawn, and I know you'll agree with this. Who else could be where he is after all these attacks. It's impossible. Nobody could withstand this.
Speaker 4: The polls are.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable considering what he's withstood. So you know, I agree with you. The damage is done. But more importantly, the American taxpayers have had damage. They've been paying for this nonsense through taxpayer dollars. They've been funding these das and ags. They elected these people and they said they were going to get Trump and that's, frankly, exactly what they tried to do. And now they've got mud on their face. So I think what I would like to do as an American, as a mother, as a human being that is sick and tired of this who is, get back to policy and let the American people see and talk about how the country was better under Trump, because this lawfair is such a distraction. We all know what happened Yester with Hunter Frankly is just because he knows he's going to get a pardon. I know that you know that it's a joke. And to act like he's a martyr, that was another thing I never thought i'd see, but you know, they never cease to amaze me, this current administration. And it's a sad thing what they're doing.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 1: Let me, I'd be negligent if I didn't get into what you're doing down here in Florida, the Free State of Florida. And I have no idea why you're still in the northeast Alina, But you know that's your choice. Everyone's free to live wherever they want. You can pay all the taxes, and what's.
Speaker 3: That I am moving on to the Free State of Florida.
Speaker 1: Actually, I don't blame you, but Attorney General Moody, you did file a lawsuit against the Biden Harris administration for their failure to produce public documents responsive to the Freedom of Information Act request filed by your office in March seeking documents regarding the administration's policies permitting the release of dangerous criminals into the US and following the release there release from US prisons. But it's even worse than that, whether those Foxnews dot Com has been trying through the Freedom of Information Act to get details on the nationalities and backgrounds of people would territize that Harris and Biden have allowed into this country unvetted.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, and so much of this is being done without any knowledge by the American people. When I tell folks that people that they have brought into our country specifically to prosecute and put behind bars because they are committing crimes against America, Harris and Biden have decided that instead of immediately deporting these criminals out of our US prisons, they are just going to release some street into our community. That is the opposite of what every administration has ever done. So it's not just that they're letting people on the Terraces watch List in gang members, traffickers flood into our country over the border. They're taking those that they have brought here and put into our prisons for criminal prosecutions, and when they're sentences over, they're saying, no longer are we going to send them home. They're just going to live among us. And you see how well that's working out in Colorado. You're seeing how well that's working out in New York City. In fact, Mayor Adams just said, look, we can't work with them, We can't support these people because the administration, even when we arrest them, they won't support them. So when you have liberal mayors stating we're in a state of chaos and it's because we can't support these people and they're not doing what they're required by law to do. You know, we're in for a world of hurt and my biggest fear, and I'll go back to how we started this discussion. While we're sitting here talking about cases. While we're sitting here talking about presidential immunity and all of the conviction and all of the cases that have been sought and targeted against President Trump, we aren't highlighting this exactly, this that they are allowing our country to rot from within and covering it with like a candy coateored sugar of Paris, going around pretending.
Speaker 3: All is well.
Speaker 5: And that has to be the focus of this next sets in weeks. What do you want the country to look like? And this is happening, and I will continue to fight to make sure the American people know it because it's affecting law enforcement, it's affecting our community in Florida, and I know every state is feeling the same thing.
Speaker 1: It really is a quick break. Will come back more on this ruling. Sentencing in the New York case now has been put on a delay post election. We'll continue with Alena Habba and also Ashley Moody, the Attorney General of Florida, Attorney General, Great State of Florida, my Free State of Florida. Ashley Moody is with us, and Donald Trump's presidential legal spokesperson, Alena Hobba is with us. Elena, let's talk about where we go from here, and if Donald Trump wins this election, I have to imagine that all of this has to go away.
Speaker 2: But am I wrong? Am I thinking?
Speaker 3: No, You're not wrong, and you're thinking obviously in sentencing will be null and void. And I think the judge acknowledge is that. I think that, you know, that's a good first step. But yeah, no, these cases effectively are done. We know Georgia's binda and we know that they should never have been brought. But yes, they would be completely avoid and you know, it's what we shouldn't even have to do that. But yeah, that's that's unfortunately what would happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's your take?
Speaker 1: Do you think this does have an impact on the American people?
Speaker 2: Attorney General Moodie will give you the last word.
Speaker 5: I think the fact that we have the Democratic candidate Harris running around telling people she's basically supporting all of the policies that Trump did during office that kept this nation safe and protected our people. I think that's indicative that she is trying to scan the American people and distract us with all of this other stuff so that people won't dig in and find out the truth. But I'm telling you we're committed to doing that. I think Lena is committed to doing that, and I'm hoping we give it a final push up into November to make that a reality so people know what they're voting for.
Speaker 2: That's all very, very important.
Speaker 1: We'll have a lot more on this on Hannity tonight, nine Eastern on Fox. We thank you Elina Haba. Thank you Attorney General Ashley Moody. We appreciate both of you being with us. Thank you so much. On this Friday. Anyway, we proudly welcome back Tony Bood to the program. And anyway, he's the executive director of VTA Vapor Technology Association. They're at the forefront of defending the vape industry. And you might say, well, Hannity, why do you care about this, But well, we've seen you on TV, you vape. I'm like, okay, guilty is charged. Probably not the healthiest thing that I do in my life, but you know what, I do it so or I chew nicorette, I do that too, and I kind of go back and forth between the two. And anyway, long story short is I gave up smoking cigars. You know, many many years ago. I was smoking way too many of them. And the same with when I was a kid. I smoked cigarettes when I was eleven twelve in a restaurant. It's ridiculous, But this is a different time. My parents smoked, My sisters at the time all smoked. They ended up all giving it up, as it did. I gave it up when I was twenty. It never was a big I never really liked how to smell. But you know, I don't know why. I like a very low I use two different vapes, one that has no nicotine at all and one that has nicotine just a very low zero point three percent. And however, I believe in freedom, and this is an ongoing discussion that we have had that the Party of Joy and the Party of Freedom would take away and tax you to death on the issue of choosing to vapor not vape. I would not recommend smoking, I would not recommend shrinking and access I you know, for example, but I don't want my guns confiscated with a mandatory buyback. That doesn't sound like freedom and joy, you know, the price of democracy. Kamala calls high gas prices not a lot of joy and freedom, paying you know, a buck fifty more gallon than I was paying under Donald Trump. Not having my private health insurance, no joy, No freedom there either, freedom enjoyed. Not to join a union if you don't want to. You know, I'd like to have, for example, the right to own the car that I want. But I believe in freedom, and I don't think I don't think car companies should be pressured to buy to produce vehicles that their customers don't want and lose four and a half billion dollars in a single year like Ford did, which puts at risk high paying career jobs for the people that work in the auto industry. Those are great jobs for people, And I don't want, you know, people messing with my dishwasher or my stove, or my washing machine or the light bulb of my choice. I noticed Kamala now is flipped and flopped again and fleiled on on the issue of plastic straws. I mean, is there anything she's not going to flip bond? You know, that's just in forty days. You know, she has flipped and flopped and flailed on nearly every major topic on Now we're being told that the woman that cast a tie breaking vote on taxing tips for service workers, that directly went after service workers and funded the irs to do it. Oh no, no, no, I'm again. I'm not taxing tips because Donald Trump is for that. The person responsible for the ev mandate in twenty nineteen ers, oh no, no, no, I don't want an ev mandate. The person that you know says it's the price of democracy to pay high energy prices and says she would ban cracking and drilling. Oh I didn't really mean that. I said it in twenty twenty. Well, she didn't say it in twenty twenty. She lied on CNN and that's sixteen and admitute. In twenty nine second interview, she co sponsored Medicare for All, universal health care that would eliminate private insurance. That's not freedom, you know, I'd like the freedom to live in safety and security and not have unveil. Harris Biden criminals and murderers and rapists and people would terroritize in the country. Either he wants to decriminalize illegal immigration, get free housing, health care, and education. You know, I mentioned mandatory gun buybacks and the other all these other issues that she's flipped and flopped and flailed on. I'm just getting tired of all of it. Who is the real Kamala Harris. We're dealing with a ghost who just hied. We'll see her next week for ninety minutes. I guess we should be so blessed anyway, joining us now, a friend, Tony Abuddha is back and Tony great to have you, sir.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 4: I'm doing really well, Sean. Thanks for having me on this program. I appreciate it very much.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not recommending anybody get nicotine patches and nicorect gum or vaping or I'm not recommending any of that for anybody, you know, but there are zero nicotine vapes. I have one that's a mental it's actually very very good. But you know, a lot of these. If I lived in New York, I wouldn't even be able to buy it there, right.
Speaker 4: That's true. But this administration is doing everything that's power to take away your freedom to vate, and as well as every American's freedom to choose flavored bates or any other flavored nicotine product that you know, I know, and the FDA notes is dramatically less harmful than smoking cigarettes. What this really amounts to, Sean, is I view this as an attack on working people. I mean, who are the people that smoke? People with low incomes now struggling from paycheck to paycheck, not people on Wall Street, people who work in the trades, not in Silicon Valley. But this administration is literally ripping these bait products, which are the least expensive and the most effective smoking cessation tool out in the hands of everyday, hardworking Americans. And as you noted earlier, they're trying to tax the amount of existence. Also, I mean, shouldn't we want a tax on less harmful products to be lower than the taxes on cigarettes. This is not about public health anymore, about restricting personal freedoms and trying to convince Americans that they should quit everything, which isn't a realistic public policy and it's not good for the people themselves.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, this is part of a pattern.
Speaker 1: They claim that they're doing this, you know, all out of our best interests. But none of this is in our best interest, is it.
Speaker 4: No, it's not. I mean, Sean, the hypocrisy on nicotine goes beyond anything that you and I have seen in our lifetime. The same people who are pushing legalized marijuana are the same people that are trying to ban flavored babes and other nicotine products from them.
Speaker 1: By the way, how bizarre is that? I mean, because especially marijuana. I mean, look, I know there are some people that use it, and I guess can be functioning, high performing, functioning adults. But that's not the average person that I've experienced in my life. You know, a lot of people that I know can't. They end up wasting their lives away, and it does lead I have found it to be my own personal experience and the mixed studies on it. I don't want to get into a study versus study debate, but in my view, it is a gateway drug and once you like getting high, you got to keep getting high.
Speaker 4: Well, there's no question that has a psychoactive impact on the person. That does impact kind of how they perform. But nicotine, as you've experienced, is by comparison, relatively benign. But these again are the same people who are advocating for flavored cannabis gummies, but they refuse to even let adults choose a flavored vaping product which can help them quit smoking. They're also the same folks that are using taxpayer funds to give people tools such as free needles to continue using heroin, but they want to tax out of existence ethigarettes, the tool that people are using to quit smoking. None of this makes any sense. And this is where Americans can smell hypocrisy very very quickly, and even with fentanyl Sean, I mean, tax payer funded campaigns right in New York City telling people it's okay to use fentanyl as long as they used it safely. But this administration's FDA has refused to tell Americans they should even try using an e cigarette and they have to quit everything all together. I mean, that's just not real policy, it's not real science, and it demonstrates a desire to get rid of all things that are related to nicotine.
Speaker 2: You can get you can get addicted to anything.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, there's an epidemic now that is emerging in the country that people don't talk about, and that is you know, online betting. I mean you could you could literally be in a casino in your own home twenty four hours a day for most people, depending on what the state law is, and it's most states, you could be sports betting all day long too. I'm not against people doing it. I believe in the liberty and freedom to do it. But it is leading to an epidemic of addiction that I don't think we're paying enough attention.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's right, And I think that the key here is when you think about where this discussion is gone. In twenty nineteen, the FDA tried to convince President Trump to ban flavored e cigarette, saying that it would protect kids. But he did something a lot smarter. If you remember, he chose to raise the age to twenty one to buy any tobacco product. And since that decision, guess what, youth vaping in this country has plummeted. In fact, the numbers just came out again yesterday. Youth vaping year over year is down another twenty five percent and down seventy one percent since President Trump made that bold move when he was being told, oh, he has to get rid of flavored vaping. We can't trust Americans to make in making the correct choice. I mean, that's a huge victory and one that we were proud to be a part of. But unfortunately, since he left office, the bureaucrats at FDA, they've rubbed up their bann e cigarettes machinery and they're doing everything in their power to deny acts us in the marketplace. And they're doing everything they can right now. This is scary part to shut down the thirteen thousand small businesses that President Trump saved in twenty and nineteen, and the way they're doing it is even more concerning. They're going into mom and pop shops Sean, finding one flavored bape on the shelf and issuing a first time fine of twenty thousand dollars on a small business. I mean, the administration cannot pretend it's trying to bolster small businesses in this country when its agents are taking them down every day.
Speaker 1: Really is amazing. Well, we appreciate you talking about the issue of liberty and freedom from the Freedom and Enjoy Party that is anything but the Freedom Enjoy Party. But of course you know we can't question them because they won't do an interview a gaggle, a press conference, anything. They won't talk to anybody. Tonyaboud, thank you, my friend. Eight hundred nine point one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, listen. I want to speak to anyone that has served our cun whether current former military, current former law enforcement or first responder, or teacher, government personnel. I want to tell you about your free membership. It is free, completely free at govx dot comgovx dot com. It is the largest online marketplace and exclusively for those of you that have had professions or have professions which are serving. Here's the best part. You don't pay a penny. You sign up for free. There's no membership a fee at all. And you're going to say forty percent off on the most desirable brands things you're probably going to buy anyway, like ray Band and Oakley and Stanley and North Bays and Men's and Women's Active where in tons of hunting gear you'll get up to forty percent off. Cruises, hotels, theme parks, concerts, sporting events. I mean, it's it's just such a great marketplace where they are honoring people that have served their communities and their country. Just go to govx dot com. Use the promo code Shawn sea N. You'll get into additional fifteen bucks off your first purchase. It's free to sign up, no membership fee. You save money on the things you're buying anyway. Go to govx dot com promo code Shawn s e a n gove x savings for those who serve.
Speaker 7: The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show is up next. Hang on for Shawn's conservative solutions.
Speaker 2: Hell, let's get to our busy phones.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you'd like to join us, Mike in North Carolina. By the way, ballot's going out today in early voting ballots in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Mike? How are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 6: Hey, Shawn, thank you so much for taking my call. Yes, North Carolina is kind of a fickle state.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: We have Roy Cooper as a Democrat governor, and you know, we then we have a supermajority in the in the House that are Republicans, thank god, because if it wasn't for that, then he would uh uh we would be uh, you know, California here. But my question is is that we're getting ready you know they're getting ready to send out uh mail in ballots here, you know, and I want to do you know what you've been preaching. I'm a creature of habit. I've always voted on the day of voting. And how do I know, you know if I do mail in ballots? How do I know that my you know that I'm actually going to be counted?
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm I'm just going to tell you this. And I know this is for many a tough pill to swallow, and I have been beaten up because of it. But I'm going to reiterate my very strong position on this. We cannot start out election day down hundreds of thousands of votes. I'll give you a quick example. You remember the George Santos race when I used to live in New York. That happened to be my district. Okay, in that race, he's out of Congress. They have a runoff. The day the Democrats bank their votes. The day of the runoff, it's hailing its leading. And it happens to be a district with a lot of older people, older population. They couldn't get to the polls at a time that would have worked for them. That suppressed day of voting. We don't know what's going to happen in these swing states on election day. It's not the system I want, I believe, But the only way we're going to change the system and get to paper ballots and proof of citizenship and voter ID and signature verification and chain of custody controls and updated voter rolls and partisan observers and every precinct in the country watching the voting all day and the vote counting all night, is to win elections. So it is my very very strong opinion that we have to deal with the system we're stuck with, not and the one we have, not the one we wish we had. And the only way to change it is to win, and don't wait, vote and bank your vote.
Speaker 6: Okay, I guess my question, let me clarify. I think my question is is how do I know if I vote by mail that that it's going to get to the right people and deedical.
Speaker 1: Well, you could actually drop off your mail in ballot to the you know, to the location where your voting takes place usually, so that's one way you can do it. But I would urge everybody in North Carolina. North Carolina is a very close state, and we're watching Georgia North Carolina, two very pivotal states. There must win states for Donald Trump and North Carolina will It will be a bell weather of how the night's going to go in just sixty days. So please I or encourage everybody vote early, embrace it, and you know, I think we'll do a lot better than you think. That's my hope in prayer, because if this is an inflection point for the country anyway, I do appreciate you called my friend.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I hope that answers a lot of people's questions. And for those of you mad at me, I understand because I have the same suspicions you do. I don't like it. I want same day voting and national holiday paper ballots. I want it all and all the integrity measures I mentioned