Speaker 1: Hello, friends, what's up. It's me Devin Simone and.
Speaker 2: I'm Davon Rogers and this is MTV's official Challenge podcast.
Speaker 3: Devin, we almost at the e.
Speaker 4: We almost a moment.
Speaker 1: Oh it's so hard, sad Tuesday, but we're gonna see more of you, which I am so excited for. Oh get ready, I got my notepad ready, But hell, I digress. I know everybody's so excited to see you back. I am so excited to see you back. I just cannot.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to feel. I have so many feelings.
Speaker 1: I feel like if somebody gets in a fight with you, I'm gonna now be super mad at them because they're like just so many things.
Speaker 4: Sony thoughts but.
Speaker 5: A sorry all SRD so exact.
Speaker 1: But with that, what you're feeling on this reunion? Who's getting your GoldStar? Who's getting your time out for this? For part one of the reunion timeouts?
Speaker 3: I don't think I have one this week.
Speaker 2: When it comes to the reunion, I feel like everyone who got put in the hot.
Speaker 3: Seed and oh no, yes I do.
Speaker 4: We knew it because I do.
Speaker 2: Why was Tina on one thousand? She really stressing me out? And I love like a good dramatic situation.
Speaker 4: But it was just it was doing the Mud and against Naya.
Speaker 2: It was a lot you're right too much, and I felt like some of it was forced.
Speaker 3: I don't really know her like that.
Speaker 2: A couple of times that I married, she's been really sweet, really great, and so the sweet person that I met is completely different than.
Speaker 1: What Even when she's sweet, though, she is kind of on a thousand like even when she's being fun and sweet, she is like full throttle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I didn't. I didn't understand. I didn't. I didn't. I didn't understand. I understand.
Speaker 2: So yeah, if I if I have to give a time out for this reunion, I would.
Speaker 3: Have to give it to Tina.
Speaker 4: Now she's gonna come for you.
Speaker 3: And guess what. Made the Lord bless her real good?
Speaker 4: Tina?
Speaker 1: Her at is at David on Diane and guess what.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna sad her tweets straight to the Lord. May the Lord bless her real good? My gold star one hundred percent. I believe it is going to go to.
Speaker 3: Amanda.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give my goal star to Amanda because maybe that is how you make an.
Speaker 4: Entrance, not a good Christian woman giving to the devil.
Speaker 2: Now, now Amanda if they called herself, but she called herself and dressed, and that is how you make an entrance, that is how you make it.
Speaker 4: She looked great.
Speaker 2: Our goal star in times timeout are going to be totally different for yours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I'm trying to see the pearly gates.
Speaker 3: No, I'm will be right there.
Speaker 1: I would say that my time out is going to whatever audio guy didn't cut me and Maya's.
Speaker 4: Mic oh no.
Speaker 1: No, not here for it. Not a fan didn't like it. Other time out, one other person gets it. The toenails thing. It was annoying when we saw it on the show, but like kind of fine, funny, but bringing it out here again, it's just you gotta know when to let a joke go, you know, when it's past its time, Like yeah, and I just felt like that one was didn't need to happen again. Gold Stars are going to be Maria Manudas. Yeah, multiples, I was pulling a day. Maria Manuno's just her vibe in this reunion, everything from like the look, the energy, the way she's navigating the cast, the way she's pulling it together like she's a rock star and has been, so she gold star there and then, Okay, people probably aren't gonna like this. I don't know if she gets a gold star for it, because you don't want to applaud a fish for swimming. But like, there was a moment that Laurel gave props to Michelle early on. There was a moment Laurel gave props to Michelle and she was just like when Michelle was kind of, you know, questioning herself and she was Laura was like, no, you're great.
Speaker 4: I thought that was lovely. I did. I thought it was lovely.
Speaker 1: I thought it was accurate because I think Michelle underestimates herself and I thought that was just a lovely moment that that she didn't have to do that we didn't expect to see quite frankly, and for all I know, she's going to completely undo all of that next episode and then I'm not gonna be a defender.
Speaker 3: But I liked that in the moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in the moment, gold star and props to me. Amayah.
Speaker 1: He gets an honorable mention or maybe even a gold star for at least attempting to come back on stage, because that's tough that's tough. And also you got to know your body and when your stomach says you got to go, just he just gets to go and goes.
Speaker 2: So I'm liking the reunion though. So far yeah, so far, so good. This season has been phenomenal. This first half of this reunion was phenomenal. Oh but this interview, Ah, but this interview is going to be something, something, something for the people. And I'm so excited because we have we have our podcast.
Speaker 3: Sister is coming in. It ain't that just right for her to come in at the end.
Speaker 1: When it's family, it's like a real thing, and it really is such a family. I feel so honored to be a part of this family and for all the listeners who do listen, you guys, being a part of our extended family, like it really is this special little community that we built. Anyway, but in the moment here now, this interview fabulous. We have the amazing toy deal. Here We're going to talk about all the things from yes the poop and compants too, what really went down at the reunion, feuds that were resolved, some that weren't, and some stuff maybe we didn't see behind the scenes. So you're not gonna want to miss this interview Toy Deal coming up right after this. All right, friends, you know we were popping off on the Reunion part one, which means we had to get a guest who we knew could pop off and discussing the Reunion Part one.
Speaker 4: She may have pooped her pants.
Speaker 1: While doing this final, but when it comes to performing overall in the challenge, she definitely doesn't shit the bag.
Speaker 4: She's one of the greatest of all time. Please give it up to the Tory Deal.
Speaker 2: Ohank you.
Speaker 5: I'm so happy to be back here with you guys.
Speaker 6: Congrats on crushing this entire season of the podcast.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't want anybody else to hold my.
Speaker 6: Hand right now through the conversation, so thanks for thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: You know, we got you and we just have to shut it out because I don't know if you know, because I barely knew, and I know Day knew, but I think we all kind of late. But our podcast was nominated for an award?
Speaker 4: Did we win? That's not relevant information, but still we were nominal.
Speaker 5: We did win.
Speaker 3: We did, we did, Yes, we won, Wright shut the door.
Speaker 5: This is the Reality TV Awards.
Speaker 3: We won?
Speaker 1: Yea, I should have win No, I didn't go because I was like, we're yeah, thank you listeners and challenge Bam. We couldn't have done it without you. And what a way to find out that we won an award. We are so unseerious if you can't tell, this is a perfect example.
Speaker 2: I think that's why we meet each other because we were going out a fort and Tory had the inside school on the outside.
Speaker 3: So shout out to the three of us plus Anisa. We make it all work again.
Speaker 1: We do make it all work together. And girl, you were making it work this season. Congratulations on making it to the final. That is exceptional, especially after that elimination.
Speaker 3: Good that you had to do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh my god, it was really really hard. I mean, I don't think you ever think an elimination is going to be that. Like I've done so many seasons now, especially back to back to back, so I'm thinking, you know, I've seen it all and I'm totally prepared for whatever the last elimination is, and I'm going to be prepared for the final.
Speaker 5: And I don't think I could have been more unprepared.
Speaker 6: They had a way of flipping this entire season on its head by introducing an all water elimination, all water final. So I just, yeah, I'm just baffled at how I can just constantly feel like there's so much more to get better at and it's just the nature of the Beasts that the challenge is.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it was.
Speaker 6: I'm grateful to have made it, but obviously it came with its bruises.
Speaker 4: Are you did? When the world ends? I'm rolling. I'm rolling with both of y'all.
Speaker 2: Actually, like just know, like put me in the boat, like I'm right across Toy's stomach, right and we go, I'm coming.
Speaker 4: We're gonna figure it out.
Speaker 5: One thing about it. We're gonna figure it out.
Speaker 3: We're gonna figure it out.
Speaker 2: Listen, Okay, So going into this thing, we know who you are, and we always pump you up. We're always excited to see you play. And I feel like sometimes you downplay yourself sometimes, but now the conversations are that your face is to be added to the mount.
Speaker 3: How does that make you feel?
Speaker 5: Honestly, like really really great? It does.
Speaker 6: And I think this entire season I was proving to myself with mostly like the daily wins, just winning five total including the Era Invitational, so more daily wins than even any of the male competitors. Walking away with that stat alone, for me made me see that in myself, and also being very humbled in the final just reminds me like there's always room to grow and to be better.
Speaker 5: So it's like it's a blessing.
Speaker 6: But at the same time, you know, I still have so much to get better at, so I'm grateful, but it just makes me want to work harder.
Speaker 1: I love that you have that mindset, but like real talk and I look, there are gonna be some haters who listened to this and are like you guys, pump her.
Speaker 4: Up because she's your co host and podcasts you're wrong.
Speaker 1: And then there's gonna be some people who recognize because like if you did something crazy, which we'll talk about, well one hundred tell you, but truly, like I'd argue most people and they let me know.
Speaker 4: If you agree.
Speaker 1: Aren't good at everything, Like yeah, there's a Jordan, but Jordan is not most people. But aren't good at everything, and you're good at so many things and you like put your head down to go for it. I don't know if you've been listening this season, you should be, but okay the.
Speaker 5: Movie star, Yeah, oh go ahead. Oh no, what we're gonna say?
Speaker 4: What we're gonna say.
Speaker 5: I had to stop.
Speaker 6: Listening halfway through because that's when it started to get too heavy for me. I was like, I can't deal with the drama. I stopped watching the show. Now, yeah, keep going.
Speaker 4: It was a lot. So we've been doing this. I don't know how it even started a movie star comparison.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 4: I think it's because because when.
Speaker 1: When Corey won to Gladdie, Oh, we were Corey and I think we're talking about sports, and then we moved it to movies.
Speaker 4: That's how it came shout out to Corey.
Speaker 1: So we were comparing who we thought certain challenges were, like if we had to compare their careers to certain movie stars. And then we did it like, you know, for the men, and we did it for the women. And I've gotten some tweets days, gotten some tweets and messages about who they think I likened you to. Sandra Bullock.
Speaker 5: I feel like, oh that's cool.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's a vine like America's sweetheart anytime she goes out really good, has not had the easiest time, also has great hair. Who would you compare yourself to and who would you compare.
Speaker 4: Jordan too, because that one's been hotly contested.
Speaker 5: Oh, I think Jordan is.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'm so bad with names and this is such a big name. So it's embarrassing that I'm gonna ask for your support to help me. Remember who's the guy that does all his stunts?
Speaker 4: Oh, Tom Cruise, Yeah, Tom Cruise.
Speaker 5: Jordan is the Tom Cruise.
Speaker 6: I could see that because he does he actually does the stunts, like Jordan isn't just some like flake who doesn't do the backflips off the buildings, Like, that's Jordan and that's Tom Cruise. So I think that makes sense for him. For me, I don't know, I'd give myself more of like like a Melissa McCarthy, Like she starts as a big I love her.
Speaker 4: I mean I love Melissa love.
Speaker 6: Starts as like you know this, she comes in with lightheartedness and then starts to take on a more serious role. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think that I can kind of see that.
Speaker 6: But I really I love this Sandra Bullock reference too, because she is obviously iconic, and yeah.
Speaker 4: I can kind of see the Melissa.
Speaker 1: I think that's a vibe and I'd actually argue CT is Tom Cruise. Hear me out, because Tom Cruise hasn't necessarily won all the awards, right, but we know he's iconic and he's he's on mission impossible nine six hundred and seventy eight, and a greater mind would have just said, you know what, the mission is impossible.
Speaker 4: But he's still going.
Speaker 1: And I feel like CT granted he didn't have his best showing this season, but I wouldn't use that to sleep on CT because you never really know when he gets it in his head that he's gonna come back and fighting shape and next season, and he could come back and win it, you know what I mean? Not according to Michelle Okay, thoughts on that, thoughts on that, and not her being like, oh, I didn't realize. The example she gave was one in which she won the whole season like.
Speaker 5: So bad, so bad.
Speaker 2: I think the funniest part of that entire thing was Devine saying, yeah, you're on your own, like.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting involved in that. You you got that?
Speaker 6: Oh god, it was so funny in person, like truly, you just don't think somebody's gonna say CT is the most underrated.
Speaker 1: I mean curveball and she tried to defend it for a second, like I didn't.
Speaker 5: She doesn't stand on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was gonna stand on it.
Speaker 4: Don't do absolutely wild.
Speaker 3: My girl said the sky is purple when I mean it she did.
Speaker 6: I feel like CT, to like the celebrity thing is like Sylvester Saloone a little too, Like he's so he's so rugged, like he is rugged, and I think like Tom Cruise could be pretty boy actor, which Jordan gives that energy sometimes CT is to me, I guess like these modern rors of CT, it's like he is, he is the real deal. You don't want to see CT in a fight, yeah side of here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I don't know.
Speaker 6: I could see Tom Cruise because he's legit too. But I also think he's just not a pretty boy.
Speaker 1: He's like a dirty or like DeNiro, because DeNiro has like swag, but it's still rugged and like no one's ever doubting de Niro's skills, you know what I mean, Like you're just.
Speaker 4: Not taking that away. Yeah, that's that's fair.
Speaker 1: Okay, before we get off of it, one of the other girls, you can pick whichever girl you want.
Speaker 4: Who what actress do you think her career mirrors.
Speaker 2: Emuly, We're trying to find Meryll. That's what we're trying to find Merrow. Last time, I forgot who is the Meryl stream of the challenge, that's what we're trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: Power of ETO on Twitter said they compared you to Margot Robbie.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They said, you've been in the game for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you've seen recent major success like Margot Robbie did, like your writer dies is your Barbie is like the barb movie for years.
Speaker 4: But they said, and.
Speaker 1: Then they also said that Rachel was Meryl Streep because she's og still top of the game and someone literally d m B right now comparing someone to They said, Rachel is Demi Moore. Actually they changed it to Rachel's Meryl Streep in real time.
Speaker 4: They said, you are Scarlett Johansson me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They said you can play multiple types of role and still awesome in them all. Emily is Hillary Swank, Evelyn is Angelina, Jolee Dian was, Reese Witherspoon, Laurel Jennifer Lawrence. I think we said that Carl Charlie's throng And this is from the Beauty Babe Club.
Speaker 4: You sing a shout out to the Beauty Babe Club.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 6: I would switch the Laurel as Charlie's Throne, and then I would make Kara the one that Laurel was from the Hunger Games.
Speaker 5: What's her name, Lawrence? I would switch them. But other than that, I feel like that's pretty.
Speaker 4: Why why would you make that switch?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: Interesting? Was what's the difference?
Speaker 6: I feel like Laurel like when I think about them, I just I'm thinking about the movies that come up in my mind. And Sherry's Throne is like that cold Queen and like The Huntsman and the Snow White And I feel like Laurel gives off cold queen energy, and Kara definitely gives off Hunger Games like fighting with a bow and arrow.
Speaker 1: You know, I could see you know what so good. I could totally see that. Yeah, I think that's and Emily being Hillary Swank, She's and her reasoning was just a simple badass, but stays low key in private most of the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Rachel. She's considered one of, if not the best actress in the industry. We're talking about Meryl Streep and everything she does is.
Speaker 4: Amazing at any age.
Speaker 1: And that's true because we gotta think Rachel started on this show how many years ago, like to be still dominating after kid like that's.
Speaker 6: She is more physically fit now than I think she ever has been. Like truly, I feel like I'm the most inspired by her because when I look to see you know, she's I think, like forty one right now, I'm thirty one.
Speaker 5: In ten years, I want to be Rachel like that. She is what to look for me.
Speaker 6: That is my example of how I want my body to be. I literally have been doing her Rachel face.
Speaker 1: I said, do you get up at s sa am and do though I get the emails I open.
Speaker 5: No, I have her half and I just do it when I want to do it. I do that.
Speaker 4: Give me a free membership too. I love you, Rache, but I still you know, yeah, well you aspired to be that. Yeah, you have to not be lazy. I get it.
Speaker 1: You can say it, Tori, and yes, I agree.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say that because you're not lazy. You are a beast of your own right and a champion in your own lane.
Speaker 3: You are fine.
Speaker 6: You are just not interested in picking up a weak which is like totally fine, not to pick up weights, to host and do podcasts and be on shows.
Speaker 5: You're good.
Speaker 1: Actually I am getting into my fitness game, but we will talk about that later. But yes, that was an excellent breakdown. I love that people have so gotten into this. Yeah, in this little comparison, let's talk about we'll get into the reunion, because I know that's what fans want to hear.
Speaker 4: But just your overall thoughts of the season.
Speaker 2: You made really big moves, particularly when Devin left, and you were.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm still gonna stand on it. I'm still gonna honor Dave in his legacy. Yeah, did you ever second guess that choice? And what made you decide that you were gonna kind of take the bullets even though Devin was already out of the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think like I just have hit a point with it all where I'm not scared to do what I feel like is right.
Speaker 5: I feel like in the past.
Speaker 6: Fear has dictated some of my political moves because I've been afraid of going into an elimination or potentially how it could backfire. But this was this like interesting storm of me really siding with Devin on a personal level and then having enough confidence to.
Speaker 5: Be like, fuck it, I'm gonna double down on what I think.
Speaker 6: And I think I've just grown more confident in time, so that has helped me. If this would have been Tory from Dirty thirty, I would have been scared. I wouldn't have been able to do it. I would have like tried to like hide my way through the game. So I think it was just a perfect storm of confidence. Banana's actually being you know, kind of fucked up, and Devin actually having his feelings hurt, and I was just like, all right, I'll do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think on this podcast this season, I've only chewed you up one time was when you made my baby.
Speaker 3: Cry Josh cry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we saw a bit in the reunion you guys have a conversation, but it still looked a little muddy.
Speaker 3: Where do you and Josh stand now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I think Josh and I I like to think that we cleared everything up and he knows like I have such a soft spot for Josh and will defend him, and I know where it all stemmed from, and I know why he took it out on me that night, but we were not laughing at him. It was truly a miscommunication and I was really drunk when we had that first initial conversation where Michelle's eating the iconic ramen noodles in the toga, like, so all of it happening, then none of it was actually being communicated correctly, and then it blew up into like what it became on the show. But I'm happy that it got squashed so quickly because I think he recognized wait a minute, they weren't actually talking about me. I did assume it, but also it stemmed from a place of you know, I had hurt him in the past, and this is how it manifested and came out. So it needed to happen. He clearly had feelings he wanted to express to me. It came out for something that it didn't need to come out at, but inevitably it opened the wound up so we could hash it out. And then this season I was able to kind of like reha his back again and show him that like I do love him and care about him as a friend and wanted to make up for you know, the past mistake.
Speaker 4: Have you guys talked since the reunion?
Speaker 5: I always talked to.
Speaker 6: Josh like we text each other and like we have our friendly banter. Josh is one of those friends that even when I was living in Miami, I'd be like, let's work out and we would plan a Berrys and then ten minutes before he'd be like, bro, I'm not coming, and I'd be like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh he did that when I was in Miami too. We were supposed to like connect and he was like oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Sorry, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: So he you know, Josh is still Josh.
Speaker 6: He's still living his He's floating his way through life, as I like to describe it. But I'm always gonna love him, and I really think he's such a great person.
Speaker 5: And he gets a bad rap on the show.
Speaker 6: He walked the path that everyone is jealous of, and that's having so many friends that you're so protected. The only reason he got heat for that is because people wish they could have been.
Speaker 5: In his shoes and they're jealous.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, he's a good person and he doesn't really have to play a good political game because people just genuinely like him.
Speaker 1: Yea to all one person part, this is not I think Josh is absolutely lovely.
Speaker 4: I think he is so much fun.
Speaker 1: I think it's great he has so many friends, Like all that do I think he probably needs to sharpen up his political game, Okay, yes, And do I think that he gets so much heat just because he has so many friends, not necessarily Like sure, there are people that are gonna be jealous of that, because Josh really is like if you I remember when he came on Aftermath and we put him in a dunk tank to where I think you were there for that episode.
Speaker 4: I do remember, but like he's just so fun.
Speaker 1: Like Josh is hilarious, but he like overextends in his promises, and it's like going into a store wanting to buy one of everything, but you only have ten dollars in your pocket, and like you can't you just.
Speaker 6: Well, I think that, like there is a common theme of Big Brother players, which I say respectfully because so many Big Brother players are so good at political games.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's a it's.
Speaker 4: As giving us the death look right now.
Speaker 5: I just it's a literal craft. No, truly, it is a craft. And I could never play Big Brother. And I say that with respect.
Speaker 6: But there has been times where Josh has been like, you know, I I swear on my grandmother I won't put you in and then he did.
Speaker 5: So those are the thing like it's like you like.
Speaker 6: It's like if he just stopped like you said saying that he was gonna stir on a family member, like, he'd be in the clear. But there are some moments, but all in all, my point was if he just played, if he doesn't have to play the political game, if he played less of a political game, right, he just remained who he is, he would make it far, just like he does because his energy and his spirit are so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at this point, I will say Josh should have made the shift, Like when you come from Big Brother, sometimes it's hard to make the shift because big Brother is so mental. That's why people ask me which game is harder, and people would think I would say the challenge because of all the physical because of the physical aspect of it. But big Brother is mentally like, it'll tear you up, little liars, and we'll do it.
Speaker 3: Look at you right now, and it won't matter. Right.
Speaker 2: And so when we come over here, I feel like he's done enough seasons where he should be able to shut Big Brother off and be able to adapt to his new environment because he's become a staple for you.
Speaker 4: He's part of the family.
Speaker 3: So he has to learn how to how to.
Speaker 2: But I'm still gonna say, yeah, that is okay to have a lot of people they love you, Joe.
Speaker 4: Josh really we really, we really really do.
Speaker 1: Speaking of things we loved and didn't love, we got to get into the fashion on this union.
Speaker 3: Oh everything looked nice.
Speaker 2: Oh I want to hear this so bad?
Speaker 4: Who It's twenty twenty five and I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. The leaf won't turn No, I I was okay, Can I keep it just like a thousand?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 4: I was underwhelmed this time. I really was underwhelmed. I don't feel like there were a lot of great.
Speaker 1: There wasn't a bunch of obvious like, oh my god, that's horribles. But there also weren't a bunch of oh my god, like let me google where I can get that outfit? Like she looked amazing the resply, I will say to me, the flies wing one. Maria Minunos killed it. She killed it from literally head to toe. And how she is aging backwards. She did my Real World reunion sixteen years ago. Girl looks younger now than she did then. I don't know how she does it, but she looks freaking phenomenal and her outfit was amazing.
Speaker 4: Everybody else looked nice.
Speaker 5: Did you think you didn't you didn't like.
Speaker 6: Jordan's suede grass stads.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it, well, I actually appreciate he took a fashion risk because I think guys can be boring.
Speaker 4: I like that he took a fashion risk. I like that what Kylin did with the blue.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I like Kylon suit better at the launch party, but Kylin's good for getting.
Speaker 4: A tailored suit, and I appreciate a good tailor.
Speaker 1: I also liked Michelle's glam and dress because that color was on trend this year, so like, I get it.
Speaker 4: I thought that that looks really nice.
Speaker 1: A Nissa's glam was good and the only one who wore color. Tori, I need you to get out of neutrals.
Speaker 4: I need no to.
Speaker 1: Pot brown eight no browed to get out of neutrals because she's got this golden vibe and the golden hair.
Speaker 5: Like I want to say.
Speaker 4: Tory, just pop.
Speaker 3: I'm a sucker for a good brown.
Speaker 2: I want to see you look beautiful, but I want to see you like so my whole, my whole stick with This is the list couple of reunions, I have worn colors that eminate what I how where I placed, so.
Speaker 6: You'll notice when I come in second, I wear silver, so when I come So this one was a joke because like I pooped my pants, So I did, and so that was like I was trying to like scale it up wardrobe and bo was I pooped my pants?
Speaker 4: Chic? Is that what you were telling us?
Speaker 6: I am, yeah, That's.
Speaker 5: Why I were brown, Like there was a reason. And I'm going to stop that trend because what happened.
Speaker 6: Is people have caught onto it and they've been like, oh my god, I saw you work. They thought it was bronze when so they're like, did you come in fourth?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, oh, people have caught.
Speaker 6: Onto this now, so if pictures of the reunion leak, they're automatically gonna.
Speaker 4: Know where you are.
Speaker 5: So stopping now next season.
Speaker 1: Can we just do a rich color like in your tone, like aside from the metals and nuts, just because it's.
Speaker 5: I will just diomy, Oh my god, that would be you. Can we go Diomi?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: All right, I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Let me say this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm also a sucker for a good blazer. And Olivia's outfit did it for me?
Speaker 4: That does get an honorable mention.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 2: Her outfit did it for me. I thought it was really nice. I thought it was well put together. She looked really nice. I like the hair that she did.
Speaker 3: Like it looked good. She looks great. And you know who face card will never decline.
Speaker 1: Who avery my Yeah, yeah, yeah, gosh yeah yes.
Speaker 3: I kept staring at her. I was like, she is gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she absolutely did.
Speaker 1: I want to shout out rach for not being afraid of color. It was definitely fun seeing that. But is there any drama aside from Nehemiah throwing up?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You know, whatever happens in Amsterdam stays? So I don't actually know, got it? Maybe it was food? Who knows? Yeah, who knows.
Speaker 4: At least he kept trying to pop out, which was Oh.
Speaker 3: He was funny with.
Speaker 5: It too, like he was like, guy, there you go. I felt bad for him.
Speaker 6: He was like fighting for his life, like he truly was going through it. So I was impressed that he was able to stay stay the whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what was the tea? What do we miss not necessari about me and Amaya? What was going on that we didn't get to see.
Speaker 6: I mean, I feel like they did such a good job at like showing literally everything. I think it's hard to like, you know, there's still another part of the reunion, so I don't know if there's something that is going to be aired next week that wasn't aired.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: What I do love is like you.
Speaker 6: Really get into a bit more about why people voted they way they did after they left.
Speaker 4: It saying he had a crush on Olivia and finally admitting it, Oh do.
Speaker 5: You think he did?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't. I don't That's what room.
Speaker 1: We'd had some people on the show who sort of alluded to that. Look, she's a beautiful girl like and a smart girl like. I wouldn't be shocked if he did, Like I don't know, but I so wouldn't be like what like, I mean, well, that face, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, I I think Banana's you know, I mean, listen, I'm just speaking to his history. He definitely always likes to have someone to connect with on the show. Yeah, so, and there's no shame in that. I think that, like he didn't have anybody to connect with this time, so like he had to you know, experience that through his feet fantasies, which ended up being what they were, which was funny, you know, And honestly, every single one of those girls should like open up a foot fans or whatever they're called, because.
Speaker 1: You are only you know, you're on only feet wiki feet, yeah, wiki feet.
Speaker 4: There you go someone.
Speaker 5: And and you know what for.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm proud of my score on there, because honestly, I would think it was much lower. So I'm thrilled. I'm graceful, thank you so much for giving me.
Speaker 5: Such high scores. But yeah, I feel like, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I feel like it makes sense for bananas and maybe have want like wanted a flirtation. I don't know if it was early in the season, but I totally missed all that, Like I don't know what I was doing the most, like majority of the season. You would see there was a lot of people hanging out by the pool late night, and that's where things went down. I was like going to bed early this season. This was not my season and be hooking up. You guys have seen me on past seasons, you know, snuggling up with this person. I was going on this one. Thank you so much. I was going on this one. I mean not with that mindset. My mindset was focused on the game so good. I was going to bed early, and I missed a lot of the behind the scenes stuff except for the one night that I got in a fight with Josh.
Speaker 5: And then after that, I was like, I'm good, I'm done. I'm done, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to be it all right, guys, you know you gotta take a quick break, But don't worry.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back after this time.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got MS next, how about you, let's get back into the show.
Speaker 2: Was it just me when they did like the preview right of the reunion and Johnny was talking and it was on the segment about him, Devin and Michelle?
Speaker 5: Was it just me?
Speaker 3: Or did anyone else.
Speaker 2: Feel like he came out and was like I developed feelings for Michelle.
Speaker 3: Did y'all get that?
Speaker 4: I thought it was for Olivia.
Speaker 1: See, that's why I thought it was Michelle, right, And I wouldn't be surprised about either.
Speaker 6: I don't think that that's what came out like, I don't, but I don't know. There's no way that that's But do you think it's true?
Speaker 4: Secretly? Even if you're not.
Speaker 5: A Michelle thing, not the Mi Shelle thing, not the Michelle thing.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm trying to wrap my head around if I heard this Olivia thing before, and I'm like, I feel like I've pushed this so far in the back of my mind that I'm like trying to dig up old bones right now.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't. I don't think so, but like I don't know now. I'm now I'm really.
Speaker 6: Going to be paying attention for it next episode because I need to know.
Speaker 5: And I was there, which is so sad. I'm like, do I have amnesia?
Speaker 3: Well, what I know you.
Speaker 2: Do, remember YEP is the entrance of one of my really really good friends, and that is Amander, a man that came in dressed in all of her things.
Speaker 4: As the Devil, just putting.
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't support Satan, but I support Amanda. So how was that when she walked?
Speaker 6: I felt bad for Devon because it felt like such a setup. He got the Amanda question he had. I mean, maybe he knew she was there.
Speaker 1: But like, I don't know, I don't because he played it off like he knew he played it off.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah he really did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So maybe he knew, but I was like the moment she walked in, my heart dropped for him because I'm like, wow, yeah, just so it was like firm public stance and now she is here and like you can't you can't write that shit, like, y know, you know the good thing about Amanda with me, Now I know what I'm gonna get from her, so I don't have the same reaction I used to have. Like she her and I were on office sides of the spectrum, so we're gonna leave it.
Speaker 5: Where it is. But like for him, I was like, oh shit, like is this about to go down?
Speaker 6: And it did, but you can see even when it did go down, like she still has a.
Speaker 5: Lot of respect for Devon.
Speaker 6: You can just like see it with Like usually with other people, she'll like attack them or she'll say something, roll her eyes. With him, she still has love for him and a friendship and you can see it.
Speaker 3: We have history.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I did see that.
Speaker 2: And I'll say this publicly. I saw that you tried with Amanda. I saw that you tried. I saw that you genuinely tried. What do you think was the disconnect that just was like was it her or she just wasn't.
Speaker 3: Like, what was it.
Speaker 6: I think I think it has nothing to do with me. I think she doesn't like who I am, or something about who I am feels inauthentic to her for whatever reason. But I just know, like I don't have to prove myself to anybody, So if she doesn't want to connect with me, this is fine. And I see why people are friends with her. She is very loyal to the people she loves. So it's just it depends.
Speaker 5: On this side, the version of her. You get how you are going to respond to her.
Speaker 6: But I see it full spectrum now, So that's why I just am doing my best to not take it personally and just letting it be what it was. And it's better that we're not friends, you know, like you can't be friends with everyone.
Speaker 5: So it's all.
Speaker 4: It's all Josh said, you could.
Speaker 1: Now now look now I just had to I mean, I just I just had to know. That's Look, that's totally fair and what a mature answer and like take an approach is that you can't make everybody like you and like it is what it is, and you know.
Speaker 4: You just move about it differently.
Speaker 3: But look at you and Cara.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, yeah, get you in car Carl.
Speaker 3: And Dad was good. That was good to watch.
Speaker 6: There was a whole conversation between me and Carra which happened way in the beginning of the season. Cet was literally sitting there like the only person who was witnessed to this conversation, and Cara literally said to me, I just want to apologize the past year when you have been like, you know, getting bigger and bigger on the show and I haven't been here. I held resentment towards you because you know, I wanted that to be me, And I was just like, that is so real. How could you not yeah this person and see eye to eye now? And it made you know, then I apologize for all the snargd remarks I had made to her, which has been going back and forth between us now for a long time.
Speaker 5: And I think I think it was like this like weird moment where we were like are we putting the weapons down? Like yeah, it's happening. But it took all season to get there.
Speaker 6: And then once it once I severed ties with Bananas, it really opened up for her and I because she was always on the opposite side from him, and it opened the door for her and I to be friends, and I will say truly like that is this is one of my favorite things that I walked away from this season from if not any because being not friends with her, Like you don't have to be friends with any everybody, but she is such a physical threat in the game. To go against somebody like that, it's always kind of in the back of your mind, like if I play a season with this person, are they gonna gun for me?
Speaker 5: That's just me now thinking game.
Speaker 6: So to be in a position where even if there is a point in the future where maybe our games.
Speaker 5: Don't align, it will not feel personal anymore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, which yeah, which was which was like such a win to walk away from it feeling like, oh, we can see human to human and have just respect for one another and you know the path that we've both created.
Speaker 5: So it's been my favorite part of the season for sure.
Speaker 1: So beautiful, especially because both of you guys belong on Mount Rushmore and a mountain carved with faces divided amongst itself can't stand so seeing you guys like you know.
Speaker 4: Go, she came.
Speaker 5: Said, I'm still trying to figure out what it means.
Speaker 4: It was part Bible and part presidential. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was just because you know, in the Bible, house divided against itself can't stand. And then you guys are on the Mount rushmore so a mountain because it's carved in anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So also, I just got.
Speaker 1: Up a plane from Australia like forty eight hours ago. My brain is not no, you felt it. You felt it.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to decipher it. My brain is trying to But it was poetic.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Speaking of which, pick up Tory's poetry book. It's really beautifully day.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, seeing you guys come together though so fun.
Speaker 2: Seeing you guys do the Carl and Day thing so freaking hilarious.
Speaker 4: So good. I really think you guys should consider going on tour.
Speaker 1: And yeah, like Davon and l M see it, and then you guys like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, show it could be a thing.
Speaker 4: It would be a thing.
Speaker 5: Oh it would be so good.
Speaker 6: I put out a poll on my Instagram after it was after it had aired, and I said, like, who would hire us for your bachelorette parties?
Speaker 5: You know, so many people responded.
Speaker 1: I bet they would, Like I think that we could actually make.
Speaker 4: You graduations.
Speaker 1: You could also do grandma's birthday, like grandma's birthday.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, nursing homes.
Speaker 4: No one's safe, right, I think that would be so good. You just bought a new car.
Speaker 1: We meet you at the dealership and we show up and Carl and Dave come out, Davon and I introduce you, guys.
Speaker 4: I really feel like it could be a thing. We need to figure that out. We need to figure that out now.
Speaker 1: You and Bananas. We know you guys have had a friendship. We know on this episode we even say you think that deep down you think he's, you know, actually a stellar person. It still feels like there's some tension there. Where do you guys stand now? Because he said that he doesn't take work home, is that really true?
Speaker 4: How are you guys doing?
Speaker 6: I believe that he's done enough seasons that he really doesn't have any feelings to take at any home anymore. Like yeah, not in not in a way where he's like, you know, doesn't have feelings. I think he's just kind of like, this is my job.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and so yeah, I don't.
Speaker 6: I think what happened after this reunion is I think a lot of people ended up thinking that oh, yeah, we're cool. But what happened was the season was still airing and he was still doing his podcast, and then on those podcasts people were rehashing out right older moments, and then that creates new friction because it's like, wait a minute, weren't we all just on the reunion being cool? Yeah, but now obviously you have to kind of go back in time.
Speaker 5: And so what he.
Speaker 6: Does really, really well for the viewer's sake is live in that moment as if it's happening right now. Yeah, And I think that, like it's hard to keep up with him sometimes of like wait a minute, are we cool or are we not? But him and you know, we've talked. I truly believe that, like in real life we're great. I think if we were to play a game again, I think he's gonna I think he's gonna get his shot back and it's just gonna be round two, Like yeah, I can't imagine that it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I just I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't take it personally either, and I don't want to take it personally. It's too heavy to like leave the game and not like someone for a move like that.
Speaker 1: Who is bananas if you were a move the movie star like challenge us.
Speaker 5: Ben Stiller, Okay, walk us through to meet the fucker. It's just like, no, he's he's funny.
Speaker 6: You know, he's a goof he's a goofy guy, and uh, you know, i Q.
Speaker 5: It seems like he just has like a similar i Q to some of.
Speaker 6: The So he's a smart guy, I think, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think we've said Leo in the past. Didn't we compare to Leo or someone?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 2: Who did we compare to? The to Chris Pratt? Was the story said.
Speaker 1: Jordan was Chris Pratt because he went on to be because because Jordan in the beginning with someone people didn't kind of take serious and he didn't do all that well in his early seasons, only to go on and be essentially a superhero of the challenge. And Chris Pratt was the like goofy boyfriend who couldn't do anything for himself, only to become a superhero.
Speaker 4: You knowles, that's fair.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what to say about Jordan anymore. Like before, when you show up to a challenge and you see Jordan, it's like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, if a dude, I'd just be like, well.
Speaker 2: Right, And that's because he's physically great at a lot of things, right, he's great a pretty much everything we saw this season.
Speaker 3: But we also got to see this season is.
Speaker 2: That he's politically great as well, and so he's like an overall he's us challenger. Yeah, like my goodness to not have to fit, like how do you dodge?
Speaker 3: Like what it's Jordan and he didn't have to see it, not one time. No, that's terrifying. Y.
Speaker 6: This season was dictated by the male female relationship. So Jordan has so many positive relationships with women that like they we all protected him, and he protected himself. He won four out of the daily individual wins. He also protected himself, but he had a lot of support from people who, like myself and like Laurel right at points, did have power and saved him. So if the game, if god guy were to vote in guys, I think it would have been different. But it wasn't. It wasn't in the guy's hands. Like girls dictated everything pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was interesting and I in hindsight.
Speaker 4: When it became clear, no, I'm about to say something controversial after that, in highsight when it became clear.
Speaker 1: So like initially when Tej was like, oh, you know, the male winner and the female winner are going to decide blah blah, but then it became clear that the deciding vote was the person of the opposite gender. I feel like early on it kind of became clear than that, like how things were going to go in a way, if that makes sense, because it was like there was no.
Speaker 4: Aside from the Avery and.
Speaker 1: Tony thing like split vote moment, Like I don't know, it just it. You just and girls want to run with strong guys in case you are partnered, and guys.
Speaker 4: Want to run with strong girls, so you like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 6: I think that, like it was a season built for him to win as long as he didn't lose. The whole final was a swimming final, I.
Speaker 4: Mean triathlete, Like yeah.
Speaker 5: And let's just talk about this.
Speaker 6: I think it's normal to have a running final because everybody has access to running.
Speaker 5: All you have to do is go outside and run.
Speaker 4: Movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not everybody has access to a pool.
Speaker 6: Not everybody has access to swimming, So to be a good swimmer is a different, more exclusive group of people. And if you're a good swimmer, You're way better than the average swimmer because it's it's hard. It's hard to be a good swimmer unless you unless you've physically gone out of your way to do it or Yeah. So, I mean the only exception to this is Jenny. She claims that she and I believe her. She claims that she's only swim a couple times.
Speaker 5: In her life.
Speaker 6: I think she's just like truly, her arm strength in comparison to body, she's.
Speaker 4: Just she's her core strength is her core strength.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's tiny too, Like I think people look at Jenny and they think she's big.
Speaker 5: She's tiny. She's very compact.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and she's just shredded so like for her. Like, but Michelle a great Michelle killed.
Speaker 1: The amount of times that Michelle was like last to leave the boat but one of the first to come back was unbelievabivable, unbelievable. With that said, your thoughts about this karma vote, because I had really strong feelings about it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The karma vote has its benefits because we've seen times where we felt like the villain won right Like in the past, we felt like the person.
Speaker 4: Who did all the wrong, evil things one and.
Speaker 1: So this in that scenario right would be the way to right that wrong or like could be really interesting because it's like not so fast. You don't get to set everyone on fire and then win. In this season, I don't think there was anyone that was a complete villain. Everybody made moves they needed to make.
Speaker 4: For their game.
Speaker 1: Some people like some people, but like even Amanda trying to be the villain, you still see a certain soft side of her, Like nobody was.
Speaker 4: The superhard villain. So then with that hint, the karma points, they're real.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they moved the needle a lot. Yeah, well I think I think it's a.
Speaker 6: Couple things about it, But I'm do you want to say what you think about it? No?
Speaker 4: No, I want to hear what you Yeah, I want to hear what you think about first.
Speaker 6: I think had the karma vote been on my side, I would feel completely differently about it, honest.
Speaker 3: See that's what I said.
Speaker 5: If you worked in my favor, I'd be like it was part of the game.
Speaker 6: I think the most upsetting thing because it didn't affect me my placing at all, Like I was fourth regardless of Karma vote or not. I think it sucks for Michelle because she had such an underdog story all the way through to then literally dominating this final, to then being in a position where now she kind of got fifty grand robbed from her or stolen from her essentially, if you look at it like that. But at the same time, I think about it like if only Jenny and Jordan one season forty and the Karma vote didn't play a factor at all, and this entire season people have been doing these votes and there was absolutely no movement in the final and it was kind of a dud. Ending then I would be like, well, how do you think that would have been a dud? Because I feel like what they could have done story wise now Jordan, yes, and like Jordan was just killing it, But with Jenny it could have been a highlight because she had an underdog moment too earlier this season because they kept she said, she felt like odd men out, they kept voting her in. I'd say, even when we Day and I were there briefly in the beginning of the season, it felt and it could be just because I knew her the least of everyone else there too, it did feel like as I watched her move that she felt maybe on an island or seem like on an island, and so she bought her way and she won, you know, like whether a viewers connected to her or not, Like she was someone who felt like she was on her own and had to prove herself and she won amazing.
Speaker 4: So like that's a beautiful and relatable story. And as much as.
Speaker 1: I love Rachel, like I adore Rachel and have four years and I'm happy she's happy, and I think.
Speaker 4: She is a beast, Michelle was.
Speaker 1: And to see them sit in he key with such confidence at the reunion about we won and we did da da dot and Michelle had to sit there with compos whoa.
Speaker 3: She did it with class, She did it grace.
Speaker 4: She did because I would have been like, what ch'all laughing at? Cut the check?
Speaker 3: What are you laughing at?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So yeah she handled that, Like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I felt bad for her in real time too, like you know, yeah, but I really think, like, imagine they built the entire season around these karma votes and then it absolutely moves nothing in the final. And I also feel like, let's say Jenny and Rachel win first place, well, then they share first.
Speaker 4: Place, and then Michelle gets second place, and then I take you know.
Speaker 3: Like, hello, a no fourth?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is it a fourth anymore?
Speaker 6: If you're telling me two people tied for first place then their first place.
Speaker 5: Yeah like no, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: This felt only because like if Michelle was just coasting in the final, then I feel like as a viewer, I care. Let you know, you're like, but it's like, in those different legs, the well one, we saw her doubting herself. We saw her almost quit right because like she had the heat stroke and she like didn't think that she kind of deserved to be there. Olivia talks to her, saying she says in and then in each of those legs she gets a penalty, she comes in last, and that she still starts like lapping people and coming back. I feel like with that momentum, it would have been really nice to see the payoff there.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, ay, I'm just gonna say it because I think we all thinking it, but I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 3: And even if we're not thinking it, we're thinking it now.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't think Johnny was a villain this season, but he did go toe to toe with pretty much everybody on everybody right, So let's say Johnny had been beating Jordan and was in first place and then the Karma voltes.
Speaker 4: Hit that when it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I think that that's one of those situations.
Speaker 2: But when you when you have to watch Michelle fight as hard as she did and then to find out that it was like to the back of the bus, It's like, oh, come on, what what?
Speaker 3: So that was that was hard?
Speaker 2: That wasn't It didn't give me satisfaction as a viewer. It made me feel really really bad for her.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Okay, So we're coming to a close in season forty. I mean, we have Reunion Part two coming up. But what's next for you? Will there be swimming? Are there more creative projects? Tell us what's coming up for toy?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm so excited because I'm hosting next season of the podcast and I cannot wait to cover Davon Who's doing Now.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Like, I am so excited to watch this All Star season.
Speaker 5: I think like.
Speaker 6: I'm taking a break from the challenge competing wise, like I just need a break from a little bit of it. So yeah, you know, I'm definitely gonna be taking some time off to work on creative projects like I always am.
Speaker 5: So you know, if you're.
Speaker 6: Living in my world, which you can find me at tory Underscore Deal. You'll see me post about all the stuff I work on. I also, when you can't celebrate yourself, I've learned you have to learn how to celebrate other people. So I helped Jenny design her merch line for her winter her Winner collection. So Jenny, if you are following the season of the show, just know that Jen just launched all of her new merch and I was a part of helping to design some of the pieces.
Speaker 5: So I'm wearing one right now. It's his champions Club.
Speaker 6: So just remember, when you can't root for yourself, there's always ways to root for other people and be a part of their winds.
Speaker 4: And that is why I will ride or die for Tory. By the way, yeah Tory has.
Speaker 1: It took Day two and a half years to warm up and finally like we're friends.
Speaker 4: And I've always.
Speaker 1: Loved Day, to be clear, but if finally now, I feel like she let me in after that Vietnam trip. But Tori, even before we really knew each other, was a girl's girl and down and I will never forget that, Like that is a special kind of human and so I will always ride and support you and step in the fire, like come at me, bro, because I'm a Tory, you'll stand, and.
Speaker 4: Y'all know I don't lie.
Speaker 5: I really appreciate it.
Speaker 6: I mean there's like, truly the fact that we get to do this podcast together, like this is.
Speaker 5: The only all female podcast.
Speaker 6: For the Challenge winning apparently award winning, award winning American reality TV award winning podcast. We have so much to be proud of, and it's an honor to work with you guys, Like truly, when I saw you in Vietnam.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh shit, it was so good.
Speaker 6: It was so good, and you guys looked amazing, Like it's.
Speaker 5: Just so nice to see.
Speaker 6: The podcast being elevated and respected the way that it deserves to be. So yeah, I'm just happy to be here with you guys and be doing it, Like there's there's a lot of work that we get to do this in this Challenge world together.
Speaker 4: And it's just like it's a really it's a really special place. It's a it's a whole.
Speaker 1: Family, and love it so much, love you so much. Excited to hear you and your take. Don't go easy on, Davon. I will be watching and listening.
Speaker 4: The same way. Okay, don't make me come on there, hold her.
Speaker 2: So glad it's you and Anissa My god today, because I would be in time out every week.
Speaker 1: Every week I would be writing in note, I'd be sending in notes to the podcast.
Speaker 6: So good, please do please, thank you guys so much for having me. I love you guys too, and congrats on another amazing season. And let's go in some more podcast awards.
Speaker 2: Yes, such a great interview. I love when our podcast has just come to talk to us.
Speaker 3: It just makes us feel like we're sitting on the couch having a sister circle. Bils so good.
Speaker 2: Now, where can the people find you if they want to sit with you and have a sister circle?
Speaker 3: Where can they find you? All the socials of the media.
Speaker 1: Oh, come join the community, guys. You can find me at my website, Devinsimone at dot com. That's Devin with weisimo and I. You can find me on IG. I am committed to posting more content. You guys would be semi proud, so IG and responding to DM's snapchat at Devinsmone, Twitter at Devinsmone. It's all at Devin Simone. We made it real simple and consistent. But there's gonna be a lot of fun stuff and I'm doing some giveaways. I just gave away a diamond ring a couple of weeks ago. If you missed that, sorry, but make sure you're following me so then you.
Speaker 4: Can play along.
Speaker 1: Also, Amazon lob follow me there, Devin Simont, All right, Devon, We're definitely going to be following you on this season of All Stars for sure.
Speaker 4: Challenge Bam.
Speaker 1: I think like we should maybe start a group chat so we can comment about days perform, like we can just talk and give her, you know, uplifting advice and unwanted commentary. We'll figure it out. Maybe a broadcast channel on Instagram. I think that's what we should do.
Speaker 4: Davon. Where can they find you while they're rooting you on this season of All Stars?
Speaker 3: January twenty ninth.
Speaker 2: You can definitely find me on MTV on the All Stars Season five, but you can also find me sitting here right now in this moment, confused as to why to get the phone call about the diamond ring, because I would have.
Speaker 1: Loved you should be upon me on my Instagram and you would have seen the rules were there.
Speaker 4: You need to turn on the pronuntigations.
Speaker 3: Send me a text so I can participate in the meantime In between time, y'all can.
Speaker 2: Find me on the socials of the media's I also will be more active this year.
Speaker 3: Find me John Diane Underscore on.
Speaker 2: All the Things You Tried It Okay, it is a new year.
Speaker 3: Ride it with one for the road. I cannot believe you.
Speaker 4: I love you so much.
Speaker 2: We love y'all to the moon and back, and we thank you guys so much for joining us for another episode of MTV's official Challenge podcast.
Speaker 3: Tell all of your fellow A Challenge fan to listen and make sure to leave.
Speaker 2: Us a five star review on Apple and Spotify. What better way to say Happy New Year than leaving us a five star review.
Speaker 4: We love that absolutely and we're not done yet.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, We'll be back next week to cover part two of the reunion on MTV's.
Speaker 4: Official Challenge podcast, which is available wherever you get your podcasts. Who knew we won an award
Speaker 3: Paramount Podcasts