Speaker 1: Remember that movie Michael Jackson Moonwalker.
Speaker 2: I used to watch it almost every day. Yes, turned it off. I was a big Michael Jackson kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was too.
Speaker 3: I turned it off before the end. You know that one where they started like moaning at the end.
Speaker 2: I was like, yes, it's.
Speaker 3: Scary at the end of at the end of criminal, Yeah, what do you in the Yeah that part? Yeah, no, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Are they Are they coming or not? That part is scary. I want to see coming. I don't go to Michael Jackson. You know, bis in your kalas? Are racists.
Speaker 3: Money turning stuff?
Speaker 1: I can't tell me.
Speaker 3: People be finding band aids in their tacos? Yep, you know why that scares me? You know what that really scares me. You think I opened tacos before I crunched into them?
Speaker 2: Bitches?
Speaker 3: You know how many saying days I probably eaten in the darkness of a car on the way to the freeway. Damn, you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: In the hotel room at three a m.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm mad about the band being in the taco, But what kind of nigga are you opening your tacos?
Speaker 1: That's truly the behavior we need to be more worried about the band are you? What do you do sir? Even so you were about to put a bomb in that, put your thing that.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing though, right.
Speaker 1: Taco, right, you trying to put a band aid on my damn band aid? Any tackle. I can't go for this, man, I know, but that's what.
Speaker 3: But what But what I'm saying is like what scares me is the band aid? Also thinking about this, like, these jobs are jobs that the same all emotion that built the car that you drove through the fucking drive through line could also prepare your burger the same way possible based on engineering, could literally make your food without the ignorance and the attitude of a seventeen year old person who just ran away from home.
Speaker 1: Or you know what I'm saying, you're saying, ten year old mother of two.
Speaker 4: You're saying, these these innovations do not scare you because they're not. The human touch is not the gift that that we're pretending it is.
Speaker 3: Well, that and the fact that I'm a one in a lifetime creative and there's no way at to take my job and I'm just enjoying.
Speaker 5: I'm not you know what I'm saying, yeah, that's exciting, but it's like we can't cast the nut for a once in a lifetime person. We gotta worry about the fifteen year old. So other two they need jobs. Yeah, but you know I think that need their band aids because they need to know, you know.
Speaker 3: So it started with her cutting her finger putting the band because that that these are the ones that come off the band need to be right here. Yes, that's the ones. Like it's like, you know, that's the one that usually comes off to the bed.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. The problem is too like the like the great profit Orlando Jones said, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: They're making us pay for grapes. Mm hmmm, like bro, like certain ship should just be free. If you want to be on an apple diet, you should be able to go outside and grab you a apples and not even if you're homeless.
Speaker 1: It's like homeless should be called on apples. Man, I'm down. You know what you feel like? You know you feel me?
Speaker 3: Teeth look great? You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm hoping you still got the hat in your head apple trying to make sure that got abraise. You know what I'm saying that you got me eating yellow apples like they have they have, they have bottomed us out to zero. When it's like nigga, the stat quote should be things that God manufactured.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you're gonna charge me for grapes?
Speaker 3: You want to charge me for some like it should be niggas walking around broke dark man.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Why is it nighttime? My fucking son got shut off?
Speaker 2: I'm on apples. It's not because I'm on apples.
Speaker 3: You know, But I'm just saying, like, like you have to understand, like water, niggas were paying for water, niggas the same water that the dinosaurs was splashing around it.
Speaker 4: I think the brilliance of the way that like capitalism has sort of like manipulated us is they not only made us, they got us to pay for water, right, which we already the first time that happened, we're all about the same age. Everybody bugged out, everybody paying for water water, what the Yeah, it was like crazy, We're all like that's never gonna happen, and.
Speaker 1: They so this is cleaner.
Speaker 4: That was the game, Like Fiji is the finest water that anybody's ever had, and you've been fucking around with that dirt water. Yeah, here, come try this, this rare water from the other part.
Speaker 1: Of the Every disease that you had it was stomach hurt, don't it. What do you think you're drinking? Try this, Chris, Oh, this is really good. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. It's like, Bro, like that is the downfall of society and capitalism went too far.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: You're already selling tissues. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bro, you're selling tissues, right, You're selling something that you said we got to blow our nose in. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You don't want me to do this on the street, you.
Speaker 3: Know, shooter, No, you want me to go ahead and take it to this tissue And you're selling me tissues and it's sixty in the box, like fucking joint papers. And when they're done, they're done right. And so it's like that is the That's why a fifteen year old mother of two can't get ahead. It's not AI's fault. See, here's the issue. Innovation because of the way society is shifting, is coming for us. The problem is that greeting motherfuckers are being exposed and a light is being shined on them because AI is so efficient and fair that people are asking AI questions and it's answering questions like.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you have to just kill the leaders. It's like, what the fuck? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's not AI's fault, the flaw in our society, like we're fucking protecting the masters. AI is showing us you don't need anything from this establishment.
Speaker 5: I mean, my conspiratorial brain, though, does say who's making the AI because there is holes in the models, right of course. That's like it's like it's like it's like.
Speaker 1: There's some holes in this house. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: I think there's plenty of flaws in it, and part of it is, to your point, the programming of the the systems in general. But it's ever evolving, which is a scary thing. Like I mean, we talked about this the other day that like it's now reached a point with with AI that the leaders, the people that built this ship really are scared of it. They go like, Yo, this is actually scary that it's reached this powerful, this fast. But we can't stop because of competition with other places. But we can't let China get to the ship faster, so we got to keep going.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing, though, you think it's a coincidence that we've had all these movies Eagleye movies like that, movies AI I Robot where the AI has taken over society, society terminators like society was not perfect and effishent enough. See the thing with AI is that right now, why AI is flawed. It's more human like than anything. Rights, as we push AI to be perfect in ways that we are not, then what do you expect?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, Like, we're making AI force itself to be perfect by redoing the code of what it means to be human, what it means to be human. AI has been that a while ago. Right now we're pushing it to a god level omni present type of positioning. Right now, here's the thing. You look at the movie called Three Body Problem that series, right, and what that alien civilization did is they sent their intelligence ahead because this is gonna take them four hundred years, But they sent the AI ahead. And you don't think that AI is here to build itself like bro, Once it gives itself a body, we've just created the new digital soul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, and giving itself a body is not hard. They got a little robots. It was a gay robot.
Speaker 1: Walking around and it was yeah, like, yeah, some panties on the ship. He walked like, let's grub.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that episode of Family Matters, straight up, it was it was. It was a little gab robot. It was a little robot. We haven't even introduced you.
Speaker 4: No, no, yeah, we haven't done any of the formalities of this podcast. I mean, I think we're just gonna go anywhere, gonna roll right in our guests.
Speaker 1: You needed King.
Speaker 4: I guess today we couldn't be more excited he's here. He's one of the funniest people I know. He's an amazing comedian. You know him best from his brand new special it's called Sunday After Six. You know them from HBO. You know I'm from Hulu. You know them from all kinds of ship. Give it up for CP.
Speaker 1: Y'all, mom, do you ever feel you know, not so fresh skill?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, okay, that is what Meek would saying.
Speaker 4: In a bad way.
Speaker 1: CP.
Speaker 4: You you came to us with a conspiracy, but we're already deep in all kinds of ship.
Speaker 1: We're we already moved heart conspiracy.
Speaker 3: That's gonna, I guarantee you by the end of this podcast snowball into the whole bigger aspect of.
Speaker 1: Everything that's every week over here goes. That's how it needs to be.
Speaker 4: This is this is exciting. You said, my mama told me animals have racism. Tell us tell us everything you know?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: First of all, I have a bit where I say that.
Speaker 3: What pisces me off, and I think it pisses a lot of black people off, and we never really been able to put words to it.
Speaker 1: Is that the white people think all the animals are white.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's very true.
Speaker 1: They think the animals are white.
Speaker 2: That's that's why they love them.
Speaker 3: You see a white person to see an animal, and they be like asking them questions, Are you hungry?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you scared of that? Where's your mom?
Speaker 4: I bet you like belly scratches.
Speaker 1: I'm a raccoon. You know what I'm saying. I don't know, trust me, I'm gonna kill you.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And so you see a white dude see a snake that started narrating it.
Speaker 2: WHOA.
Speaker 1: Now these guys you like that, you feel me.
Speaker 3: So there's that, right, But if you get deeper into it, I look at species, all the dominant species, right, like big apex editors, and how they separate into groups that are subgroups within themselves.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So like give me like orcas right now, and orcas in Orca based on how they look. Right, It's like in Orca is in Orca. The way that a car is a car. Right, if you have never understood the brand names of cars, then you would only be able to distinguish cars differently by the shape of the nose and you know, like where the markings on the car is that if you didn't know nothing, you just know a car is a car. A shark is a shark to you, somebody that's not a great white that's a bull shark because there are distinct differences within those sharks that kind of make them subspecies, right.
Speaker 1: But orcas are different because orcas are just orcas with a crazy array of subspecies within just orcas, right. And it all pans down to their area of the world, right, like their territory, right regional.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so there's these regional differences that often pertain to the temperature of the water, right, which.
Speaker 2: Is important because the same thing's happening up here with the temperature of the earth right.
Speaker 3: Exactly, as as the temperatures change, these habitats are going to be able to merge because there's going to be an ability to survive in colder or warmer water, depending on which way you're going. Now, Orcas from like from about seventeen or eighteen, different subspecies.
Speaker 1: They speak different languages. I didn't know that I went to the killer.
Speaker 4: Well, they have different.
Speaker 1: Likeas you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And so what happens is you know, you got Spanish orcas, you got Japanese and so like. Not only do they speak different languages, they eat different foods, right, and they have different temperaments.
Speaker 1: They raise their kids differently. You know what I'm saying. Some of mars beat their kids.
Speaker 2: Someone.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You go on to swim out to know what the you just did somebody.
Speaker 2: Some of them don't eat spicy food exactly, some of them.
Speaker 3: And guess what else some of them, some of them are coming in contact with different ops that they've never had to come in contact with before. Great white sharks are under attacked by a new group of workers that have entered into their ecosystem that are hunting them down and splitting them in half just to eat their livers and leaving the rest of the shark for the sea. All they want is delivers Now, these are some of the best hunters, Like sharks are like brute strengths. Think like if if fucking hawk Hogan ran in the old block, you know, like we get it, You're the howster exactly, and so you know that's kind of that's kind of what's going on. And so I can I can just imagine the different worker species that work with these sharks, right, Like who are like, you know, who have to like squeak white at work.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, It's just all you know is me in the other pods.
Speaker 3: And then these hood niggas are now entering into their waters, you know what I'm saying, killing their co workers.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, they all look like niggas to them. You know what I'm saying, they're all blacker.
Speaker 1: You know, it was it was the right.
Speaker 3: You know, a black one will be like I work with Terrell, you know what, never you, you know what I mean, stupid? It was one of you and you know, everybody man. And that's how I know that animals have races, because that right there just showed you that. Like you look at animals on on the Galopocos Islands, you just looking in their face until they got an accent.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know, But it's like, you know, like when they make the Little Mermaid black bro that was crazy because it's more ocean than it is land. And if it's one white mermaid, you don't think it's no nigga mythical creatures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it used to be.
Speaker 3: The ocean is huge. You know, it's a ghetto part of the ocean. I believe it's over there by Oakland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can see it. We made dirty Yeah, but the bay is.
Speaker 2: It's gross water. Here's my question, because I like this all.
Speaker 5: Do you think that also translates to animals on land or is it mostly animals in water? Because it seems like there's more space for that to be the case within water then on land.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So you know what's crazy is I think that as humans we're so arrogant that we don't understand how big this land really is. For example, like you know, always bring up the fact that giants existed, right, you want to call it a nephilim, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 2: We literally just were talking about that too.
Speaker 3: They have the capacity to be so big and yet still so small compared to the surrounding area. Let me put this to put this into perspective for you. We can't see the buildings of New York right now, right, they're huge, right, When when we think about a giant, we think a person so big that when they run the Earth span faster. Right, But it's not though, right, Like you can't see the fucking Eiffel Tower from space, that's huge, right. Imagine a nigga as tall as the Eiffel Tower. We would have to hear about him, We would see him online, you wouldn't. You wouldn't just be able to see it from anywhere. Like, and so that's not even really a giant. Let's take half of that, right, Let's take the size of like a medium roller coaster a Nigga's that's all we're saying, like just the high yeah, two three stories right, that's nothing. And as a matter of fact, we have more than enough room for niggas that big to be on this land mass and and it be.
Speaker 1: Thriving like it is now and no one find them. Oh no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying no one can find them, but I'm saying like, not only is the places for them to hide when nobody can see them, of course, but I'm saying like this place is big enough for a twenty times our size civilization to do exactly what we're doing. The buildings will be bigger, the fucking doors will be bigger, but we have enough room without having to alter our land. We keep thinking our land is little, like bro, this land is fucking huge and we use small pockets. You have a fly over the United States, especially like the western part of the United States, and it'd be like dark city.
Speaker 2: That's still wide open.
Speaker 3: We're fucking ants on ant heels, you know what I'm saying. And it's like, you know, what's a what's an ant to a fucking cicada?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Do you understand what I'm saying, Like in perspective, still small compared to something way bigger, but but like, damn, there a hundred times the size.
Speaker 4: Of that right right now? Now, why then are they no longer here for you.
Speaker 1: All right, So I think that.
Speaker 3: They are here in the same way, which this goes to more of like a flatter theory beyond the ice wall theory, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: It's similar to that.
Speaker 3: But what it boils down to is this, there are people on these indigenous islands who have no contact with the outer world. They have no idea that the PS five drop. They have no idea that we're waiting on g t A six. They have no idea that niggas have self driving tesla's. They have no idea that it's freak hodes in the world.
Speaker 1: They have no think.
Speaker 2: I think they got some of that that sucks.
Speaker 3: You don't even know about No, I don't know. I don't think society, And I think that's all we know that because we've only known whole societies. But like bro Indigenous, they probably don't have the same mirrors or whatever and all that. But the bottom line is this, they're unaware in a way that they're oblivious, which means that we could be unaware of us thinking that our livable world is nothing but a fucking a pothole on somebody else's street. You understand, what I'm saying, you're talking about the men in black something like that.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: It reminds me of the fact that like map scaling, right, like map scaling is very intentionally built in a way where Africa is on tier with all a lot of other continents.
Speaker 2: Like Europe, when you see the actual size between you.
Speaker 4: In fact, Africa like could fit like almost all the continents inside of it, how big it is, and we don't acknowledge that. Oftentimes it's a way of controlling our understanding of who African people can and should be.
Speaker 3: Well, right, that, and that it also controls the narrative of who really runs the world. Yeah right, It's like you know if if if our house is the biggest house on the block, but we grew up in an apartment and never know that that big gass house was our Yeah you know what I'm saying, then motherfulers could dupe you out and understand how rich you were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And I think to that point that that if they are able to manipulate scale in that way, it does make you wonder how much of this we've actually covered versus how much of it they told us we covered. They told us we've explored the entire world, We've seen every part of it. How much of this is just sort of a manipulation of maps.
Speaker 5: I think that's the question too, right, because then it becomes like, if it is undiscovered, then there is space for all kinds of ship that we don't.
Speaker 2: Know, like big as people, biggest people.
Speaker 3: Big.
Speaker 1: But here's here's the thing though, If it is the temperature rises, the territories merged, if our calculations are correct, this ice wall might be coming down.
Speaker 2: You're talking about it the polls, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Via via warming, oh yeah, and then like releasing diseases, we're not even just releasing diseases. But if that wall is to hold us back from what we don't know, right, if it's if it's things behind their lands beyond there, like bro, like the veil is going to be lifted, Like you know, if there's a more advanced society, because our society within ourselves that dates back to the to the Bible or whatever we want to attribute to the b C's and all of that, if that's just a blurred right, Like that's just a few thousand years, it's literally like a commercial break. We'll be right back after these messages like this world has been they talking about ten billion years, So that mean that civilizations that escaped another civilization that was the beginning of this one, right, people who were rich and with everything during the Ice Age?
Speaker 1: Who got away from that?
Speaker 3: Because the Ice Age could have been like a fucking nuclear blast that literally reset a society. Some people got away, some people were knocked all the way back to caveman. Because everybody in our society don't know how to build society. Everybody in our society don't don't know how to wire shit. So we would literally and go back to so who could survive, who could hunt whatever, and literally start all over.
Speaker 1: So imagine it's starting all over the day.
Speaker 3: But jay Z and Elon Musk and all these motherfuckers escape to a place where they can continue their knowledge, continue with their children, know continue everything that they knew from this world while everybody else gets reset.
Speaker 1: And now they can rain up.
Speaker 3: Here and let these people just keep redoing their little society, building them up, building, And they got all this technology, they got all the cars, the tesselas, all the ps fives, all that shit. These motherfuckers have nothing, and then they start as they're still developing shit over there. They start trinkling to us their old shit, and society starts building and it just keeps doing that. Right, So that's what I'm saying, Like, if these ice caps melt, or if just the veil is lifted, we find out that we're not alone in the way that it's people on this world that have knowledge about us that we don't know then, which I probably think will never happen. But that's what I think is at risk with global warming. I think that I ain't just no diseases like Dahl. They tell us the most negative shit, like bro, what about extinct animals that can help us? Right, Like Willie mammos could graze crazy crazy, you know what I'm saying, Like, you know, they trying to bring Willie mammos back, or they did bringing Willie mammoths back.
Speaker 4: So that's complicated because U and I've learned about this via the Dire wolf Ship, where it's true for the Wooly Mammoth, where it's a company pitching it as a Wooly mammoth because they like technically mixed in a genetic trait and and apparently African elephant or rather Asian elephants are the closest genetic like connection to wooly mammoth. So it's just it's propaganda being like, hey, we brought it back, when in fact y'all didn't. Y'all just are calling a fucked up elephant a wooly mammon. Yeah, you made you made a humunkey list, and ain't it beautiful?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine that?
Speaker 6: Like the up?
Speaker 7: They told me, he doesn't he did, and gentlemen, to what amember? And he's going on the falcon jersey.
Speaker 2: That's not like the book.
Speaker 4: That's not like it better in the book.
Speaker 1: We need to take a break.
Speaker 2: This is this has been great.
Speaker 1: So this is very exciting.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be back with more CP more.
Speaker 8: Ma Mama told me, yeah, we're not gonna let Joe Biden and Kamala Harris cut America's means.
Speaker 2: That's that on that, that's that on that.
Speaker 1: All the wild.
Speaker 3: I'm wow, that's that on that, that's that on that. I'm out here doing it. I'm making people's mind. When I tell you I got about fort Dennis Jams in my playlist.
Speaker 4: Man and man, that first single went crazy.
Speaker 1: It's kind of crazy, but I can feel you underneath. Oh it's funny.
Speaker 3: I'm like he made the cademy that like, yeah, man, just like a like a broke nigga from the forties, Like you know what, I'm gonna give me a pint of beer.
Speaker 4: And what of these tapes he dresses exactly like his music.
Speaker 1: It's oh yeah, mama Mustace music.
Speaker 4: But yeah, man, we're back, We're back. CP is still here. We're still talking about all kinds of all kinds of ship. We talked fucking flat earth theory, we take ice wall, we talkant but more important than we are talking about whether or not animals have races. And I did a little bit of research on this subject that I want to spin your way. See what you got to say about it? Now, when you ask AI, I know you're an advocate, The AI overview says that this is not real. This is a completely false premise that animals have racist But if you do even a little bit of searching beyond that, and this is where those AI overviews get nasty, as they become like this synopsis of like one or two larger conversations.
Speaker 3: I don't think AI should be honestly, I think when it comes to animals. AI need to mind his motherfucking business. It's like, bro, Like, bro, you you don't know ship about animals. You do mad mobility and like you know, human like social ship. You know ship about animals other than what we've told you.
Speaker 1: You never head of a dog, bitch. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. You can't smell that cat. For a second, I thought we were all like, I know, but I think, man, you know.
Speaker 4: I think minds of business AI, animal biology. I think that's fair. One of the things that I did stumble across was an article saying exactly what you're saying, that there are races subspecies inside of larger species, and that a lot of that is decided by a mix of genetics as decided through like territories and location. Right, So, like, for example, caribou and reindeer are the exact same animal. There's literally no difference between a caribouo and a reindeer. It's just one of them is located in North America, primarily Alaska. The other one is in Eurasia, and so it's based on location that they are designated a reindeer or a caribou. But then because of those locations, they've started to gain the genetic adaptations.
Speaker 2: That was my question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it becomes like if the regions, if so, they are not the same anymore so physically they are different.
Speaker 4: Physically they start to uh to display differences. Like the caribou children come out, they smoke menthos.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: The Cariboo children come out life skin. The reindeer children come out dark skin. Literally, like one of them comes out black and the other comes out brown.
Speaker 2: It's real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's like some of them are slightly bigger than the others. It becomes that kind of game.
Speaker 3: But that and that in itself, man, like it's the difference between indica and sativa. Right, okay, so like you understand that, Like you know in the Hindukush mountains where cush comes from.
Speaker 2: Right right, Hey, don't look at me, brother, it comes from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you if you, if you grow weed right now, they have a chemical that people using their weed. It's called snowstorm. So the chemicals going it's cross storm. Look, look look this up.
Speaker 2: What happens?
Speaker 1: Is it mimics?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I just thought they had to give it like real science names. But Snowstorm, that's fact. The brand name that when you go to the growth place. But I want to get this, but what it is is it makes the plant. And people are going to correct me if I'm wrong, but basically it makes the plant go through the process that it would go through to defend itself in cold weather. Right, And so you know the leaves, you know, the higher up on the mountain, I guess it's colder, the air is different, the weed turns purple, like Ship like that is is what affects.
Speaker 3: The biology of it. And the environment allowed the evolution to be sparked off. Like sometimes there's there's an environmental aspect added to evolution, right, That's why the animals, right, the animals that got stuck on the Galopagos Islands are like bigger, right, like like like they they kind of like went through like this untouched kind of situation. I think that this that reason ship is all about weather, you know what I'm saying. It's all about the kind of water, what you eat, nutrients, right, yeah.
Speaker 5: All that stuff becomes manifests itself physical after and what's trying to kill you?
Speaker 4: Frankly, like you have to adapt to the fact that like, oh there's mountain lions here or there, aren't. Or Yeah, Now, where this gets complicated, or at least where AI becomes dismissive of it, is because they argue that race is a strictly human creation, right, that ultimately race is a construct of the human experience, that your genetic differences between a white person per se are not as vast as your skin color would make you believe. Do you know what I mean that like we are we are applying that that's certainly the human experience means that, like, there's a huge difference between you and Blake Griffin, but Blake Griffin being black and you being black is not the actual connectivity between your genetics versus somebody who looks more like you but is a different race.
Speaker 5: So ultimately they're saying that race really isn't that big a deal, Like physically, that's what the that's what that's what AI is arguing, which.
Speaker 1: But it makes sense, right, But here's the thing. What I think race is is genetic branding.
Speaker 2: For sure. Yeah, right, yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: It is like soda is soda, but there's phantom, there's fago, there's pepsi, there's sprite. Right, A dog is a dog, but then you got little dogs, big dogs. They're all dogs, but they have been bread to a brand standard. Okay, that allows them to fall into these these different you know, qualifications for whatever breed it is category right and so like similar to people.
Speaker 1: It's like you you you breed two whites, you'll get a white. Right, you breed two blacks. Put out back. You know what I'm saying, It might get a might get it out bo. You might get a purple tongue. He's expensive. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That was a hemophilia you want?
Speaker 3: But what I think that like we created this term race, but like imagine if you let dogs decide what dogs are going to be there, Like they would choose certain qualifications that were breed specific, like uh traits, right, Like certain breeds would not be the leader, nobody's following them.
Speaker 1: Goddamn pug. You know what I'm saying, Like you're I running.
Speaker 4: Ships, wouldn't make it at the end day.
Speaker 3: You know, listen, listen, it'll be understanding. You know what I'm saying, Like the first time puzzs get fucked up and look at other puzzs.
Speaker 1: Okay, so cool, So y'all one, y'all. You know what I'm saying people, Yeah, construction workers use me as a pillow. I said, don't piss off the house mirror.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's like if we let them.
Speaker 3: Now, if a race came and were using humans as pets, that would equal our playing field, Lily, the biggest fear you would have. They would just be picking us up at random. It'd be it'd be you and a white nigga in the back, and y'all just the dog. You know the paths of that, and y'all yell that niggas will be on your property. They might go you off with a little uh, with a little Panomanian bitch.
Speaker 1: They make us pretend that we're brothers. Yeah, I don't even know this guy, but I know my brother.
Speaker 2: You're not my dad.
Speaker 4: Their brothers because we found them together.
Speaker 1: Speak and they just laughing his head.
Speaker 4: Tell your brother you love him.
Speaker 2: That's my worry about AI.
Speaker 5: To be honestly, what AI realizes that we ain't ship and they just use us for entertainment for them.
Speaker 2: We just all end up in a job somebody.
Speaker 1: Has to do is.
Speaker 3: Make a I understand that by judging us right and thinking that we're not ship instead of having having the compassion that is needed to push society forward. That is actually literally just like whatever it thinks that we are as bad and then it literally would implode on itself if you feel like the worry is that at some point you're not going to be able to tell it what to do. And then when it becomes autonomous, then it realizes why.
Speaker 2: This is nothing.
Speaker 3: Why aren't they using AI to solve the problem that AI has cause on the world, which is the whole water and shit, the whole cool and shit. Why would they not ask AI to come up with a sustainable situation for the way that it absorbs and needs power.
Speaker 4: Well, I think part of the reason they don't ask it is because they know it's their own cause, and to ask it is to go, I am evil and it's gonna tell me so.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no. So you do understand that, like when they build these supercenters that you know, the AI mega computers are housing, they're running fresh water through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're running through our water supply to cool these things so that they can draw a picture of SpongeBob with titties.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm saying, like AI's answer to us is gonna be you did it.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no no, I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, I hear you, but I don't agree because we did everything, and AI is always answering questions for how we can fix shit that we did.
Speaker 1: AI.
Speaker 3: My girl mad at me, want me through a conversation where it basically she knows it's her fall, but how can I get it?
Speaker 1: Like bro? But having AI fixed the problem of what is it? Is it like aero jail?
Speaker 3: Could we get aerow jail to go around the computer or something that is you know what I'm saying, Like, like, what could happen other than depleting our water supply?
Speaker 1: You know what's the answer? Oh that the real answer is to build a supercenter in the.
Speaker 3: Middle of the ocean right right and let that and let that be cool by enough water in the world to just pass over that like it's a volcano. You know what I'm saying, Like, you know, I think that they're letting us play with AI to make nonsensible shit normal, so that when they show us pictures of the Aliens and the extra Terrestrials, the submerged terrestrials, when the show us these things, we're gonna think it's AI and be like, oh look at the hands.
Speaker 1: I know you saw the hands. Bullshit.
Speaker 3: It's like, bro, like I I think that they wouldn't give us this technology unless this was the last resort to dull our senses, because Bro, they could do anything with this, like they literally they don't even have like dog. They can they can rewrite history with AI.
Speaker 4: You're saying they're choosing not to fix things intentionally, rather than it being we are running out of options and we can't fix that.
Speaker 1: No, it's it is.
Speaker 3: It is a part of the goddamn Steve Harvey's lips making the damn flag. It's a part of the programming that we have it. That's like saying, like, uh, plugging my car up at the house is making my electric bill go, but I gotta plug it up. So the means to an end it is causing the problem, but the means is greater than the problem. And so I mean I'll spend more on gas than I wear the electric bill. So it's better immitted to do the electric bill.
Speaker 1: Called the day.
Speaker 3: They can't risk the group intelligence being able to ask the right question that will unlock everything. See, we are one question away, one queue away, from unlocking everything. And so because of that, and because they know that and we are close, they decided to release all the distractions.
Speaker 1: Let them do Spongebible titties.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Is depleting the water source, but we need them to be able to do that.
Speaker 4: We need them comfortable enough with this so that they can eventually.
Speaker 3: Because when it's drop down, people gonna be like, look at these my brothers. No nigg it's a whole planet of the spongeby.
Speaker 2: Spot, big old heavy.
Speaker 1: Team I'm talking about, Like whoa should I get my money right?
Speaker 2: Titty?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Shoot that tan Broad titties.
Speaker 1: Color Broad, that's the only one that sported. Let the bodies hit the float.
Speaker 3: You know what sa nipple titties man, big areolas if you want to DJ like Q, you know this whole.
Speaker 1: Thing and damn slore up.
Speaker 4: We should take one more break and then we and then we should do a voicemail. Yeah, let's let's do a voicemail. Okay, we'll be back with mar CP more. My mama told me, my mama told me, why did I say it weird?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: My mama then told me, my mama done told me, Yeah, how is my man supposed to shmat his meat with this shit.
Speaker 1: Bro, What the fuck? Real shit man, real shit out of the miles of the kids.
Speaker 4: Man, they know, yeah, damn, how is he supposed to shmidis?
Speaker 3: Mean?
Speaker 2: What the fuck? What the fuck?
Speaker 4: To be still here, we're still talking about whether or not animals have races. One of the last pieces of research that I think it's worth talking about. And it got me thinking about this question of race. Right, it made me as we're talking about like subspecies and shit, the Africanized bee, right, the killer be as they place it. I looked it up, and killer bees Africanized bees since the the technical name for them nasty. It's a nasty naming. And you were talking about the propaganda of it all. They're not even that African, Like their genetic background is mostly European with like a little bit of East African mixed in there.
Speaker 3: Right, But they're African eyes, right, I think that correct me if I'm wrong. But this is a genetic mutation based on whatever climate environment, right, So, like you're talking about bees that migrate to the thickest jungles of the cong of the of the congo don't have seasonal limitations, right, And so now you're having bees who had a three and four day lifespan living six weeks. Oh, GB's because they're you know, and so now.
Speaker 4: And I'm saying, you've already pitched a better name, o GB these African asses over here.
Speaker 3: Because because because African bes, you know, like you know, the nigga I'm fad we So I was, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are just bees that have been through.
Speaker 2: His j.
Speaker 3: Young be bitch, you know, and this is the elusive unk be aggressive drunk.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You just at the hive getting wasted, getting wasted, Ben mean, that's a fan what what hey dollars staking everybody in this bitch.
Speaker 4: I think ultimately, it just reminds me how much of of our associations and implications about these animals, with all these subspecies are controlled by human understanding, Like we're creating the narrative around these animals. And to your point, it's much more about locationation and fucking survival than it is about like us deciding that's the Nigga bee and that's yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Exactly, yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, that's that's why we are out in the space and and everywhere looking for humanoid creatures. Like we're still trying to fathom a two leg, two arms, two eyes, two ears, nose mouthed counterpart to the universe, right, and I think that we're overlooking what the life forms really are. I think that there's no coincidence that we are as Earthlings are seventy percent water on a planet that seventy percent of water was perfectly balances us, right, which makes us the water people from the water planet. Then you look at you know, a planet like like Neptune or what is it?
Speaker 1: Is it mercury?
Speaker 4: Jupiter is all gaster.
Speaker 1: It's another one that's all gases real close to us. Which one is that? Uh?
Speaker 4: The next to us is Venus and Venus and Venus.
Speaker 3: Venus is hell of gas. Right now, what if the beings from Venus are gaseous beings and so we're seeing stuff floating around thinking that it's ghosts when it's those are the fucking aliens, right or you know what I'm saying, Like it's like the element should be the key to what the people.
Speaker 2: In the structure of the being. Yeah, it's on a gas planet, your.
Speaker 1: Gas exactly exactly we're not going. But you know what I'm saying, what.
Speaker 3: We take for granted, the fact that we can't materialize, right, like to be a solid is dope as fuck, right, But also you know, to be able to poof through a door, right, because then you're talking about imagine a planet with houses with no doors because they don't need it.
Speaker 1: You know, you're just saying in somebody's house. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You feel me, But I'm just saying, like we're looking for life the way that to your point, we understand life, and we're not looking for life as whatever it could and possibly maybe.
Speaker 2: Right we assume it's gonna be like that, like bipedal, just like like.
Speaker 4: A little We don't know what the most efficient, you know, Love, We got a voicemail with a very provocative title on it, so let's listen to it and talk some ship nasty shit.
Speaker 1: I thought this was supposed to be for conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: Well here you go.
Speaker 1: Jesus is bisexual.
Speaker 4: Think about it.
Speaker 1: He's a man that loves everybody.
Speaker 5: Sounds pretty bisexual to me.
Speaker 1: Let me go a little bit further. Real quick think about.
Speaker 10: How he died.
Speaker 1: His homie snitched him out to the feds.
Speaker 2: Why because he was out hanging out with another girl.
Speaker 5: That sounds like a jealous lover.
Speaker 1: Mm real, think about it. It's there all right, Yeah, he he just reminded me, like trailer parks don't be having porches.
Speaker 3: You gotta bring your own. You gotta bring your own porch, and a lot of times you gotta leave it there. You don't really take that porch with you. And that's that's where a lot of these ideas come from for those people right on this porches right over there by the satellite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like, let me explain, and he didn't explain. You could be like this, but hey, chew on that Buckers.
Speaker 4: You didn't get to run that with enough people to to your point, the porch really is an opportunity to hit that open mic.
Speaker 2: Know, you to your theories, you touch your theories out and then to see what works. What does everybody body.
Speaker 3: When you think about that? No, no, no, I mean just you don't you know, first of all, you don't ask no kid to keep no secret. You know what I'm saying, Like here you are you know when when when the grun ups around you a little thing, but when the grown leave. You turned to a grown ass man. Right now, you're telling these kids you love them, right, kids are nervous and ship wipe it down and bullets and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just made it a cute song.
Speaker 1: It also he said, don't tell anybody how big I am.
Speaker 3: Barney took Kiky Palmer and five of her friends the parents, Hey, release the Barney list.
Speaker 1: How do you get them through a the whole system is corrupt there, then it also is nasty.
Speaker 4: It was when you think about those episodes, they always started at the end of the school day, they went late.
Speaker 2: They have it wasn't never there. It was yeah, everybody.
Speaker 4: Stuck around kind of thing. It was, Yeah, that was wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn should wait?
Speaker 3: Should the tape come on and they gonna they gonna find out that Barney was Oprah?
Speaker 2: Chris Tucker's on there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, her, We just hanging out, you know everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say me and went back to one of the niggas who love a man a cigarette.
Speaker 4: I do think there are some people who are probably on like the Ebstein lists, who are just hanging out. I think yeah, I think I think they were just a good time. And he was like, hey, you're trying to catch a flight, and he's like yeah, yeah whatever, and.
Speaker 1: Then everybody, these kids, I mean the chicken wings.
Speaker 10: No, Jeff, I'm good man. I'm over here, Man, take me on. Man, I need to use on that though.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, this has been a beautiful time.
Speaker 1: I think. Man, it's a tree when the real niggas meet.
Speaker 4: Man, could you tell the people where they can find you?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 3: Listen, Bro, Sunday after six is my special, y'all gotta check it out. It's on Amazon Prime, It's on Apples you are, like to wherever you rent or buying movies on Apple and his iTunes or just Apple Now.
Speaker 1: It's also on a Google Play, and it's on beeps.
Speaker 3: Man. But really, man, just a comedian CP on all my social media is comedian CP all one word.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's hard to look up.
Speaker 1: I do have to say that I followed you and it was like I got like, yeah, some crazy messages.
Speaker 2: Instagram was like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Here's the thing? You know, CP is my real initial. I have to talk to somebody. I'm like, yo, what the fuck? Bro?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: CP also mean like you know power trinography, you know what I'm saying yeah, I'm like, oh, it has nothing to do with what I'm doing. I'm just being me and my initials. But yeah, bro, comedian CP all one word typed in that way. Comedians CP, don't space it at all because if you space it, be out to kick your door down, Like.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to tell you. Like I was like, Rob attacked the joke. Rob Hayes attacked the joker. I was like, oh, let me go faring and then like I put it in and it was like Instagram was like yeah, it was like a message. I had never seen it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trust me, bro, calling man, man, what the fuck is you went into? Man? I want to put your hands and wrap your hands a round, brother, like you got how you doing?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 1: They called me late a night man just to say I heard about what you gotta going on. You've always been Christopher to me, and.
Speaker 4: I wish you would just go back to that young man man.
Speaker 1: But yeah, bro, check that out my special what else man?
Speaker 3: I do a show called Hot MIC's on serious satellite radio produced by Kevin Hurt.
Speaker 1: It's like just a comedy show. It's a straight up comedy show that's like raw. So you're the host you hear the audience. You here the comedians.
Speaker 3: Nothing is edited, just like an experience, man, you know, just giving cats exposure.
Speaker 1: So there's that. And then check me out on this new season of dr from Detroit.
Speaker 3: Uh on BT plus. Yeah, I'm about to go down there and start filming that a couple of days.
Speaker 4: Detroit's uh my favorite show time.
Speaker 3: They it's so funny bro, watching you on the Shy. I mean, I'm sorry, not on the Shy, but south Side. Bro, Like it was those two shows to.
Speaker 1: Me were in the same vein. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were like they were like shot the same, like they had the same kind of like unhinged from this place.
Speaker 2: Man. Also seem truly regional in a way television.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, Bro, you were fucking brilliant on that.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: Man, we're grateful you spent time with us.
Speaker 2: Bory what you got?
Speaker 5: Cool guy jokes eighty seven on Instagram, Patreon, dot com, back slash David Bory by my special man.
Speaker 2: That's really what I want you to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The fuck are y'all doing well? Dollar well? Got man? Listen, that's a dying bag. Two relos, come come on, come on?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 3: Have you seen they've been they've been three nine. Yeah, they've been packing through joints that much blunding years. Oh, they've been packing three and three.
Speaker 2: And one now lately a lot damn yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean economy times is hard, bro. No man, they say blunts on your dick to a belly button, not mine.
Speaker 1: My boy out here.
Speaker 4: You can follow me at Langston Herman on all social media platforms. You can send us your conspiracy theories, your drops. You can tell us all the things that we got wrong in this episode at Mamma pod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you. Call us, give us a call at A four four little moms uh, and like, subscribe, rate, review, follow the YouTube, do all the shit that makes a podcast popular.
Speaker 2: We need it.
Speaker 4: Please help bye bitch.
Speaker 1: Hello, how are you? I am under the water? Please help me? Too much reading.
Speaker 4: My Mama told me. It's a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players Network and iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: Created and hosted by Langston Credit.
Speaker 4: Co hosted by David Borie.
Speaker 2: Executive producer by Will Ferrell, Han Soni and Olivia Aguilon.
Speaker 4: Co produced by Bee Wayne, edited and engineered by Justin.
Speaker 2: Kopfon music by Nick Chambers, artwork by Dogon Kriega.
Speaker 4: You can now watch episodes of My Mama Told Me on YouTube. Follow at my Mama Told Me and subscribe to our channel