Speaker 1: If your football team had one option in their playbook, the results probably wouldn't be great. The same could be said for your investments. CIBO index options like SPX and xsp can help expand your investing strategies with cash settlement and potential tax advantages. If you're ready for a more dynamic game plan, head to Better with Options dot Com. Cebo life is better with options, Your investments.
Speaker 2: Could be too.
Speaker 1: There are risks associated with CBO company products. Review the disclosures and disclaimers at CBO dot com. Slash us underscore disclaimers.
Speaker 3: Welcome in. It is What's Right with Nick Right the podcast and YouTube show. It is episode sixty nine. It is at Work, Week two NFL Gambling Show. Before we get into what we did in week one, little parameters. If you're new to it, if you didn't listen to week one, we break We don't necessarily break down, but we at least touch on all sixteen games. We put them into four different categories. Stay away, we'll explain that when we get there. Be careful. We'll explain that perfectly priced. That self explanatory. And then the fourth category is our picks. We do five picks every week. We give you one of those will be our lock of the week. We'll also give you a survivor pick at the end of the show, and we will keep track of how we're doing throughout the year. And my commitment to you is I will bet these games that I tell you myself each and every week. So last week started off terribly. This show came out on Friday. I talked all about why I thought the Rams shouldn't be two and a half point underdogs. They end up losing by twenty one points the rest of the weekend. Though, I'm proud of how we did, even though we only went two and two the rest of the week, which is two and three overall. So why am I happy with it? Carolina, when we did the show was minus one and a half. By kickoff, they were plus one and a half, so the line had moved against us, but in the direction that we were thinking on the bet. Caroline ends up losing at the gun on a fifty eight yard field goal. I don't think we were on the wrong side of that bet. Jacksonville, I know we weren't on the wrong side of that bet. They dropped two touchdown passes despite all that they had a lead. We had them catching two and a half points. They had a lead, a two point lead, by the way, with a minute remaining, minute and a half remaining, and they let Carson Wentz drive the length of the field for a touchdown two point conversion. If they had just held into a field goal, we cover that one. And then obviously Miami covered by a million, Baltimore covered by a million. So we were two and three. But in my opinion, we were only truly off, way off on one game. We got a little unlucky on the Jags game. Even if the Carolina and Cleveland, I don't think we got on lucky, but I don't think we're on the wrong side of it, So I'm happy with it. Two and three is not great, but it's obviously not a disaster, and I'm I'm fine with how we did. We can deal with two in three weeks. What we can't deal with is one in four weeks, and we certainly can't deal with only five weeks. So the five games will be picking today are the following. I'm not going to tell you which side of these yet, but the five games we're picking is Miami at Baltimore, Cincinnati at Dallas, Arizona at the Raiders, Chicago at Green Bay, and Minnesota at Philly. Those will be our five picks. So what about the other eleven games? They're in three different categories. We start with the stay aways, and I explained give you a little analysis on the games and why they are where they are. Demons. What's the first stay away?
Speaker 2: First stay away is Browns favored by six points at home against the Jets.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's two games in this category that are stay aways for multiple reasons, the first of which being you don't want to watch this game. This is a disease if you wait all year when we start the clock for Sunday football. Unless you have a huge lean on a game as awful as Joe Flacco against against Jacoby Brissett, I have no idea why you would ever want to bet, why you'd want to watch this game? Now, gambling wise, that's not sound. Gambling wise, you don't not bet something because you don't want to watch it. But for tie breakers, I'm fine with it. So now, also, why is this a stay away? Well, I said last week that we were going to bet against Joe Flacco every game the rest of his career. Okay, but in order to do that, I have to lay six points with Jacoby Brissett. I have to lay six points with Jacoby Brissett not interested. So because I'm certainly not backing Flacco, I'm certainly not laying nearly a touchdown with Jacoby Brissett. Flatly, stay away, all right? What's the next on.
Speaker 2: The next one? Is Detroit favored by one and a half at home against Washington?
Speaker 3: Okay, So the first reason this is in the stayway category is the same reason Jet's Cleveland is you don't want to watch this awful football game. The second reason this is in the stayweay category is I don't really know what I was seeing week one with either team. So we know what Carson Wentzy is. He's going to make the occasional great play like he did in Week one, and make the occasional disastrous play like he did a couple times in Week one. We know that. But is Washington better than I expected? Or are the Jaguars worse than I thought they'd be, or was it just kind of week one, new coach in Jacksonville, some bad luck. I don't know. Detroit, on the other hand, is their defense that awful? But On the flip side, is their offense that potent, is their offensive line that good? Or is Phillys d line a little overrated? I just don't know. I just feel like there are so many unknowns here. Plus it's a gross game. I don't want to watch it. We're staying away from it.
Speaker 2: Next one, Niners favored by nine and a half at home against Seattle.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the Niners favored by nine.
Speaker 2: And a half, your super Bowl team.
Speaker 3: It's my super Bowl team. I believe they're going to get it right. Week one, it was in a monsoon, so a lot of stuff happening. I am certainly not going to back Seattle coming on a short week on the road, coming off that emotional win. However, as high as I am on San Francisco, I am not ready to lay two scores on Trey Lanx. I think he's going to be very good by the end of the year. But I'm not gonna lay nine and a half points on a guy who now was in the monsoon. They didn't have Kittle. I understand all of that, but in his one NFL start they scored ten points. I'm not gonna lay nine and a half. I'm also not gonna back Seattle, who might be as bad as people thought they were gonna be. They were not. They scored zero points the second half, and people are maybe slightly now overrating them a bit because they're overrating the Broncos, like, oh, they're betting so so to me, that is a vented stay away game. I'm not If I had to bet a side, I'd bet the Niners. But I don't want to lay nine and a half points with Trey Lance making his fifth start in the last three years. I don't. I'm not saying he's not that good, just too many points and I don't want to bet. Usually, if it's too many points, it means take the underdog. I don't want to back Seattle. It's a stay away if you've got to have discipline, demon's we gotta find the games we're staying away from so we can find the games we want to bet. It's not complicated.
Speaker 2: Next, all right, the Giants favored by two at home against the Panther.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal on that. My initially inclination was this was one of my picks. I had Carolina plus two is one of my picks, and then the little you know, one final review. I'm like, Nick, how much of this is you hoping your takes are right? Because that's a problem with me gambling Sometimes sometimes I bet my takes rather I bet with what I want to happen, because it makes my life easier on television rather than cojin analysis. And while Carolina looked good in the fourth quarter and Baker looked good in the fourth quarter, they looked horrifyingly bad on offense the first three quarters. I don't think the Giants are very good. I think people are. The Giants looked as bad offensively in the first half as Carolina did. And in a situation like this, two bad teams, you know, I think Baker's better than Daniel Jones that you usually would just say take the points. But it's not a lot of points. It's less than a field goal. I don't trust the Giants. I want to trust the Panthers, but I'm what I'm not gonna allow this. I'm not gonna allow that in the first two weeks of the season, two of my ten picks are on Baker Mayfield and the Carolina Panthers. They haven't earned that, So that's what it was initially. Carolina plus two was the bet and now it's a stay away. All right. What's the last one in the category?
Speaker 2: Last one is Indy three and a half point road favorites against the Jags.
Speaker 3: Okay. So I know what a lot of people are thinking, Nick. You like the Jags. Yeah, picked them to make the playoffs? Go ahead? Do you? I mean go ahead?
Speaker 2: You need them play out seven wins this season?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I bet the over them.
Speaker 2: They threw away a really easy game in Week one, so you know, no love for your Jags at home?
Speaker 3: Okay. And they play Indie well, they knocked Indy out of the playoffs last year in the final week of the season. Yeah, they are catching points at home. And while I am high on the Jags, I'm also very high on the Colts. If you remember, Yea and the Colts played terribly for three quarters, rallied and then in overtime took that you know, ended up getting a tie. They rallied in the fourth quarter, didn't play well in overtime. I I feel if I was going to take a side in this game, I would take the Jags. But it's to stay away for me for the same reason that the Panthers are. Am I going to the first two weeks of the season. Each week, use one of my five precious picks on a Jacksonville Jaguars team that has not earned the level of faith that I that I want to have in them. The answer is no, and so I think the smart side is Jacksonville plus three and a half. I think that is the smart side. But do I think it's in play that Jonathan Taylor runs rough shot all over them?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: And so do I also think that it's in play that Indy is act actually oddly the more desperate team, even though they got a tie in Week one and Jacksonville had a close loss, because Indy has real not only playoffs, but maybe you know, division championship aspirations, the Jacksonably don't have. I do. So my lean is Jacksonville plus three and a half. It is not strong enough, given that they bit me last week, and they should have covered that game, should have won that game out right. That sucked. I'm staying away from it all right, there's the full stayaways. Now we're to the be carefuls. What's first?
Speaker 2: Be careful? We got the Steelers are two point home underdogs to the Patriots.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is a vintage. Be careful, and let me tell you why this is a vintage.
Speaker 2: Be careful.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna read from our What's right group chat yesterday or in the evening. Okay, what we have? Okay? So yeah, Mac Jones a road favorite. You said that. I also got this from. Let me find it real quick from your How the bleep are the Steelers underdogs at home to the Patriots. Matt then chimed in injured Mac Jones victin again. They could play the Patriots offense with ten minute on the field and I'd still pick them to win. This is why we created the be careful category. No disrespect to Victor, no disrespect to Matt. They're not what I would call sharp betters. And the whole football world saw how awful New England looked in week one. They saw Pittsburgh beat Cincinnati in Week one, and they're like, Pittsburgh's at home and they're getting points. Oh my god, Vegas is made a mistake. Oh my goodness, gracious, how could this happen? And then I'll tell you what's gonna happen. It's gonna be Sunday around three thirty pm Eastern, and Mitch Trubisky is gonna have had two turn and betrailing six points midway through the fourth quarter, and Matt and Vick are gonna be saying, I don't I'm down a touchdown and I think I'm drawing dead here. I don't think I have put all my faith in Mitch Trubisky. A Steelers team that forced five Joe Burrow turnovers and still needed a miss extra a blocked extra point, a bad snap, and a miss thirty yard field goal to win. With their own fifty yard field goal at the gun, they needed five turnovers, a blocked extra point, a missed field goal to escape in the final play of overtime. Also a Steelers team, and while the Patriots got their ass kicked on Sunday, at least that game didn't go five quarters. The Steelers game went five quarters. So you might say, Nick, with all this, why are you're not including the Patriots and your picks. So I'll be damned if I'm betting Mac Jones as a road favorite. I'm not doing that either. I'm been telling you guys, be careful out there, kids, Be careful, all right?
Speaker 2: Next a lot of sense. Denver is ten point favorites at home against the Texans.
Speaker 3: All right, I challenge you to find one person in America that's bet in the Texans. I challenge you and that to be careful. If everyone in the world is going to be on Denver, which they will, because oh they have to win. It's a bounce back. They're going to be in all these teasers, be careful. Nobody likes the Texans. The Texans melted down. They also played a five quarter game. They're gonna say, oh, Russ has something to prove and all that, and he very well might do it. Be careful doesn't mean necessarily that I have a strong inclination on one side of the bed. It simply means I know that the gambling public loves Denver, and if the gambling public loves it, I'm skeptical of it. Do I think Denver probably kicks the Texans? Ass? I do, but I be careful out their kids. No one's betting the Texans this week. It's always a dangerous spot. When you're getting ready for Sunday football. You put your bets in your scrolling Twitter and you see Chad Millman tweet eighty eight percent of the Action Networks handle is on Denver minus ten you're like, oh boy, I'm in that eighty eight percent. All right.
Speaker 2: Next, Oh, Buffalo is ten point home favorites against the Titans.
Speaker 3: Every single thing I just said about Houston Denver applies to Tennessee Buffalo. Everyone's on the Bills. Every single person thinks the Bills are a juggernaut. The Titans embarrass themselves this week. It's at home, the Bills have an extra four days of rest, It's on Monday, so they even have They basically have a full almost a full bye week between games. All of these reasons. Again, I'm not saying they're not gonna blow them out. What I am saying is no one is betting Tennessee and the only people who are betting Tennessee are the sharps. Now, I'm not good enough to to bet the Titans even getting ten points against Buffalo after how Buffalo looked on Thursday. But be careful, folks. There are three games that Vegas knows the public is gonna not have even actional Buffalo minus ten, Denver minus ten, and Pittsburgh plus two. Be careful, all right, Now to the perfectly priced.
Speaker 2: Perfectly priced Chiefs are four point favorites at home against the Chargers.
Speaker 3: R this game will have already happened by the time you see this show. I think that's just right. You might say, Nick, you think the Chargers are almost price, Yeah, what's your prod?
Speaker 2: Chief said, four point favorites is perfectly priced. Yeah. So, or if they were six point favorites, you would have taken the Chargers, your beloved Chiefs.
Speaker 3: Well. I don't bet against the Chiefs. Okay, gambling, I don't bet against the Chiefs, but it doesn't mean I always bet on them. The Chiefs at minus six, I would say the smart side is the Chargers. And here's why the Chiefs don't have their kicker. I understand the Chargers don't have Keenan Allen, but the Chiefs don't have McDuffie their first round rookie corner. But more importantly, the Chargers have played the Chiefs incredibly close over the last few years. The Chiefs won last year, they lost to them once and beat them the other time in overtime. They play them well, and so I think the Chiefs are a deserved to be greater than four point favorites at home against every team in the league except the Chargers. I'm not saying the Chargers the second best team in football. I'm saying the Chargers play the Chiefs better than anybody. They are built to play the Chiefs. They've built that team smartly with the Chiefs in mind. I think Chiefs minds four is a perfect line. All right?
Speaker 2: Next, all right, well that makes sense. The Bucks are two and at you got it? Yeah, the Bucks are two and a half point favorites on the road in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: All right, I think this line's exactly right. I think that New Orleans has played the Bucks credibly tough since Brady's gotten there. I understand that they won three out of four. I also know that that you know, some of those came with Drew Brees. They all came with Sean Payton. And New Orleans didn't look great this weekend, but you don't want to if it were New Orleans plus three, that's an obvious New Orleans bet at three three and a half, certainly at two and a half. I think the I think the odds makers got this exactly right. It's I don't I what do I expect? I expect the Bucks to win by about three points, and so I think that I think they got this exactly right. I don't think New Orleans is going to win the game, but I wouldn't be shocked if they did. I think the line's just right. We can move on next, all right.
Speaker 2: The Rams are ten and a half point favorites at home against the Falcons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exact. Again, I think it's exactly right. I think the Rams, with the extra rest after looking so terribly this past weekend, I think they are going to be up fourteen seventeen points throughout the majority of the second half. And there's the strong potential, as always with Atlanta, for a backdoor cover to come get you. You're up by seventeen, all of a sudden, the Falcon score a garbage time touchdown, Marcus Mariota runs it in. Now they're winning by ten game over year. Ten and a half doesn't cover. I think that's the exact right line. I expect the Rams to win easily, but I wouldn't bet either side of it. The five games I would bet are the Vikings at the Eagles, the Cardinals at Arizona, I'm sorry, the Cardinals at Arizona, the Cardinals at the Raiders, Cincinnati at Dallas, Chicago at Green Bay, and Miami at Baltimore. We'll give you our five picks and have our first winning week of the year. Next Almo's Right.
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roblasts, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg, evoking the excitement and camaraderie of six sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Joel Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheatle, Michael Pania, and Bobby Knavalli. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back in What's Right with Nick Great Episode number sixty nine at Week two NFL Gambling Show. So here are five picks. We've told you the five games. Let's start with the first one. Demonsee, what's the first game? And I'll give you my analysis. These are the five picks we are making. We are betting. We are two and three on the year. We are one to zero in the locks, we are undefeated, Soil and Survivor what is our first what's the first game?
Speaker 2: Minnesota is two point underdogs in Philadelphia. Love love Minnesota plus two. So here's the rationale. Philadelphia was very impressive offensively.
Speaker 3: In Week one. Defensively, real question marks. Letting de Troit pushed them around the way they did lot scores, Letting Detroit score thirty five points. Minnesota, on the other hand, I think can play offensively better than they did in Week two. In Week one, it was really just justin Jefferson. Dalvin Cook might be able to run all over Philadelphia. It is the I don't you know. One of the weaknesses of doing this on Thursdays is we don't have the weather yet, a real good weather forecast for this game, however, and this is a Monday night game, if I'm not mistaken, so we certainly don't have it. This is a Monday night game, correct, Yeah, it's the late Monday night game this weekend. Or but assuming there's not a weather disaster, I think Minnesota's going to score twenty eight thirty one points. I don't think Minnesota has as good of a defense as it looked like in Week one against Green Bay, but they have a far better defense than Detroit. Detroit's defense, this is a mess. I as good as Philly looked, I was still left that game relatively unimpressed with Jalen Hurt's ability throw the football. So he's gonna get out and have some scrambles and AJ Brown's gonna get his yards. But aside from AJ Brown, there wasn't much there. And so I think Minnesota wins this game out right. I think this is a bad matchup for Philly. I think Philly also, I It's weird to say this this early in the year, but I don't think they necessarily have a huge amount of urgency right now because of the Dak Prescott injury. I think Philadelphia. You know, they got some great news this week, which is that Dallas this season essentially ended. And I know Washington the Commanders won, but Philly knows this is their division to be had, even if they lose this game. I think Minnesota. I would I would take Minnesota straight up. I'm certainly taking them plus two points. I like this is my probably my second favorite bet of the weekend is Minnesota plus two. What's next?
Speaker 2: Okay? Arizona is five and a half point road dogs and against Las Vegas or in Las.
Speaker 3: Vegas, Arizona plus the points. This to me is a no brainer. I'd like it at six. If you are going to bet this, wait because if the line moves against you and it goes down to five, that doesn't cost you anything. There between five and five and a half, it's almost negligible. There between five and a half and six matters. So wait and see if it moves up to six and then make the bet. But at five, even at five and a half, I liked a lot. So why so Arizona right now? While you know I wouldn't have on them going into the year. I don't think they're a playoff team. They are right now a little undervalued because the Chiefs embarrassed.
Speaker 2: M just got destroyed.
Speaker 3: They just got destroyed. And yes they're traveling, but the Phoenix to Las Vegas, they were at home and now they're going to short trip to Vegas. So the travel edge is negligible, if existing at all. And the Raiders, there's a listen. I'm not a Cliff Kingsbury guy. I'm not gonna say he has a coaching edge on anybody. But Josh McDaniel's first game with the Raiders wasn't exactly a clean operation, Derek Carr. I think career high, Titus Carey and interceptions, fumbled the ball late. There's there's a lot not to like about what you saw from the Raiders. Now, do I expect the Raiders to win the game? I do. Do I expect them to win the game by a touchdown? I don't. Do I think this is a this is a game that comes down to the fourth quarter. Absolutely. Do I think this is a game that has lead changes in the fourth quarter? Possibly? Do I think this is a most likely a three or a four point Raiders win. Yeah, So Arizona get it. Five and a half points is the right side of the bet Arizona. Arizona and the Raiders are somewhat equivalent teams, So this line probably should be the Raiders by three. It is the Raiders by five and a half, purely because Arizona looks so bad against the team that actually is the best team in football, the Chiefs. So you're getting two and a half three points of value there, Arizona plus the five and a half. Demons's looking at me, quizz you know, with a quizzical look. This is the tricky thing. Even if, like I say, you were like, wait, so you think the Raiders are gonna win, but you're picking the Cardinals. Those five and a half points are so valuable if there were If the Raiders win by one, two, three, four, five, I win the bet. And there are a lot of say, there's twenty one to twenty, twenty one, seventeen, twenty seven to twenty four, twenty eight to twenty four, a lot of the l twenty seven to twenty three. I think I said that one already. There's a lot of the likely range of outcome scores fall in that exact window. I like Arizona plus the points next.
Speaker 2: Okay, so excellently scrolled here, Yeah we got Cincinnati is favored by seven in Dallas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, road underdogs you always gotta be careful, or road favorite j always gotta be careful. But I don't know why this line isn't ten and a half. It's Cincinnati's the play. Dallas right now is the worst offensive football. Cincinnati scored twenty points in regulation in a game where they turned the ball over five times, right they I understand they didn't deal well with TJ. Watt, And so you might be like I'm not gonna deal well with Michaeh Parsons. Maybe or maybe they will simply double team Michah Parsons every play of the game and say Dallas can't beat us. Otherwise.
Speaker 2: I actually want to put money in on this bet since I like this bet.
Speaker 3: Lot Cincinnati minus seven with Dallas starting Cooper Rush, worst quarterback in the league right now and the only offense they didn't score a toucho on Week one, and that was with Dak Prescott, Cincinnati is going to win this game by multiple scores.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it is.
Speaker 3: I think there is an under reaction to how bad Cooper Rush is going to be. I think that people are not recognizing that Dallas, for all its wards, Dak Prescott's a good player and the offense still he couldn't deal with the bad offensive line and lack of receivers, with Gallup still hurt and Noah Muri Cooper this year, all of that now there's some Cooper Rush to do it. If they don't score a defensive touchdown. I do not see how Dallas gets more than fourteen points. So can Cincinnati get twenty one of they got twenty last week in a game with five turnovers against a better defense than Dallas is in Pittsburgh. So I don't love the five quarter component. I don't love backing team, especially teams that are traveling that just played a only an overtime game, but an overtime game that went down to the final moment. It's basically playing a five quarter game. I don't love that. Flipside. Dallas played Sunday night, so the rest is almost negligible. I think Cincinnati blows him out. Yeah, I am. I think that this is a Dallas is staring one in five in the face. Cooper Rush was an undrafted two star player who has one career start. That offensive line is banged up. Cincinnati minus seven. It goes against a lot of the rules road favorites of that much, but I love it anyway, Cincinnati, My sevens will played next, all right?
Speaker 2: Green Bay is favored by ten at home against Chicago.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is this is the week that Rogers reminds everybody when things are going well. He looks as good as any player in league history.
Speaker 2: So you think last week was a fluke, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think it was a fluke. I think I think there were some issue shoes last week. That show you why when things get a little harried in the playoffs, Rogers hasn't come through. I think is the way he abandoned the rookie wide receiver. I think there were I think there were some parts of that game that are concerning long term for the Packers, but not this week. Pardon me. Against the against the Bears, Justin every Justin Fields completed eight passes. I know it was in a month. Soon green Bay blows out Chicago. That's what they do. Chicago goes to Green Bay and they get their asses kicked. And I think Rogers, coming off an awful game, is going to try to run it up.
Speaker 2: Probably sent his receivers to training camp over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean this feels this honestly feels like thirty one to seven, thirty one, ten, twenty eight to thirteen, maybe like green Bay. Laying ten points is usually not the sharp side. But green Bay, Chicago goes to Green Bay, Chicago leaves getting blown out. That's what happens. The Bears have sixty million dollars of dead money, they don't even have a full roster. The offensive line stinks, the receivers stink. The Packers are blowing them out. Next and last one.
Speaker 2: Oh we got Baltimore is favored by three and a half at home against Miami.
Speaker 3: This is an insane line, utterly insane. They're three and a half point. When I first saw this line, I thought Baltimore was on the road. I was like, Oh, okay, that makes sense, Baltimore being just a three and a half point. I understand Ronnie Stanley's dinged up. The offensive line is singed up. I get it. But Vegas or the general public has not caught up to how good Baltimore is. They or they're way over value with Miami.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry we're hyping up the Patriots a little bit too much, but I don't think anybody's hypening No.
Speaker 3: They're way over yeah right, they're overvaluing Miami's win against the Patriots, which by the way, was not overly impressive. They I mean they went by two scores, one of the scores on a fumble six the stripsack touchdown. Baltimore is a great team, particularly in the regular season. Baltimore should be at least six point favorites at home against everyone in football, but like five teams to only be three and a half point favorites. I'm gonna keep riding Baltimore until the market catches up to how good they are. So Baltimore minus three and a half I would I would include this at Baltimore minus six and a half. I love the Ravens this week, so they are the five. I don't even know. I could give more analysis on it, but Miami's not that good. Baltimore just had an easy victory. Lamar looked great throwing the football. The adjustment for Miami Stevens going from Mac Jones that they're playing to Lamar R. Jackson is startling. So Baltimore minus three and a half, Cincinnati minus seven, Green Bay minus ten, Arizona plus five and a half, Minnesota plus two. Those are the five picks of the week. Take quick break, come back, give you the lock, tell you if we have any teasers or parlays for the week, give you our survivor pick of the week, and Demonsey's gotten offer for me. That's all next as we wrap up the show. All right, welcome back. In final segment, I just gave you my five picks of the week. If you're just joining us, which I don't think that actually ever happens. In podcasts. But I don't think anyone's like, oh, I'm just gonna skip to the end. I think listening throughout. But the five picks are Minnesota plus two, Arizona plus five and a half, Cincinnati minus seven, Green Baby Mint ten in Baltimore minus three and a half. Last week, the lock was Baltimore. This week, the lock is Baltimore. We're gonna call it the right move. Evidently that's my lock. I don't know why we're still using that picture of me. I'm overweight and bald, but that's fine, doesn't matter. Demand looks great, I look terrible. That's fine, don't worry about it. Uh, Listen, the public in Vegas aren't properly pricing the Ravens, and we're going to hammer them until they do. We are this is you. There is right now at a little area of value, and it's surrounding the greater DMV area of the country, and we are we are swirling it. We're swirling around it, we're circling it, and we're we're seizing the advantage. We're taking the opportunity. Baltimore minus three and a half. You listen. I was asked if this week if we have any teasers or exotics or parlays. I don't. But what I would tell you is, and I'll look at it real quick. I am interested in an alternate line on Baltimore. Let me go ahead and click here more wagers alternate spread right now, Baltimore minus six and a half is plus one thirty four. Or you can get Baltimore minus three and a half at minus one ten. That's probably not enough value. You want to get real crazy Baltimore minus nine and a half at plus two hundred. I don't hate that one, Okay, I don't hate that one, but I'm just gonna I'm not doing it this week. Once again, again we're staying disciplined. We got no teasers or parlays this week. We will at some point to this week. We have no teasers or parlays. We do have a survivor pick for you. Last week, the survivor pick was Baltimore. This week, the survivor pick is green Bay. Might say you're gonna use the Green Bay this early, We are gonna use green Bay this early. There's not a game on their schedule that is going to be easier than their home game against the Bears. Coming off a loss survive and Advancing Survivor. Green Bay's our survivor pick this week, Demanse, you look like you're plotting something for me. You have an offer for me, my friend.
Speaker 2: Do my hands like this when I'm giving an offer?
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead, all right?
Speaker 2: So all seven point underdogs to win outright?
Speaker 3: This picture is so funny, it's really good.
Speaker 2: The Atlanta Falcons, Seattle Seahawks, Houston Texans, Chicago Bears, Tennessee Titans, and Dallas Cowboys will all win this.
Speaker 3: What is one hundred dollars? Bet?
Speaker 2: Pay one hundred dollars pace three hundred and fifty five thousand on Fox. Bet they're about.
Speaker 3: Okay, So one hundred hundred fifty, three hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: The real numbers three hundred and fifty four thousand, three hundred and seventy three. But we're calling two hundred. Do you have taking it?
Speaker 3: Do you have a lighter on you?
Speaker 2: I don't?
Speaker 3: You don't good for you? I was just gonna say, like we could just light one hundred dollars on fire? Would that give you more enjoyment? Bet? I've ever heard of my line? Who's coming up with these? Can I give you the alternate version of that if you bet now. I don't recommend this bet either, but it's certainly better than what this dufe is just suggested. All six touchdown favorites just to win parlay that. So the Rams, Niners, Broncos, Packers, Bills, Bengals all to win. That's plus two point fifty. Okay, so that's one hundred bucks to win two hundred and fifty dollars. Now, I don't think there's enough value. You're only getting two and a half to one on a six event, you know, six uncorrelated event thing, but that actually has a decent chance coming through. My guess is one team up. You know, there's one team that upsets somebody in that so I wouldn't bet it. But the idea that we are going to have Marcus Mariota go on the road and beat Matt Stafford in the Rams, Gino Smith go on the road and beat the forty nine ers, Dave Mills go on the road to Mile High and beat mister Quite Limited, Russell Wilson Limited, Justin Fields go on the road and beat Aaron Rodgers, Ryan Tannehill go on the road and beat Josh Allen and final piece Cooper Rush to beat the Bengals and have the Bengals drop to zero and two. It is an impossibility.
Speaker 2: That's thee I want in there. That I've really got doubts on the other ones.
Speaker 3: The other ones are not happening. Buddy, all right, you want this guy. It's just unbelievable that I just want to.
Speaker 2: I will be betting again this, This Dallas Cowboys bet will be my first ever bet.
Speaker 3: Your first ever NFL bet.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've never made a bet on the NFL.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're in there, so Dallas minus seven. So let me tell you something. Oh, I mean sorry seven bed uh yeah, and you gotta get it in that.
Speaker 2: Listen for that number line changes.
Speaker 3: You don't want to be seven and a half. There's big d Enters seven and seven and a half. And my guess is that thing is gonna start moving by kickoff. It might be eight and a half. People, nobody's betting the Cowboys there, I'll tell you that much. You might say nicks, and then isn't that a stay away or a be careful? No man, not not with Cooper rushes both. There are certain times in the NFL where you only have a singular opportunity to fade a quarterback. This might be Cooper Rush's open grand opening grand clothes. We might not see him again, so we're gonna take advantage of it. All right, great gambling show. Good luck to everyone. Gamble responsibly. We'll talk to you guys on Monday. Hey, thanks for watching Smash. Or just lightly tap that subscribe button. It all works the same to get more from the show, and make sure you click why don't wanted to match the bell too, Guys are just you know, lightly tap the bell to get notified every time new content drops. Check out full episodes of What's Right wherever you get your podcasts, or just hit a link in the description below.