Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show. Josh is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater and he thinks that his girlfriend of three and a half years named Karina might be cheating on him. So we'll see if we can help him out. Thank you for coming on the show, Josh. This is never easy. Hopefully we find out that she's not cheating, though, tell us a little bit about the situation. Man, why do you think Karna might be messing around?
Speaker 2: Yeah, as you mentioned, we've been together for about three and a half years, and you know, I just feel like she's kind of checking out of our relationship a little bit. And you know the big thing is she used to always like drop hints about an engagement ring where she wanted to go for our honeymoon, But the last three months that's kind of stopped. You know, she never misses a pol Audius class. You know, she's going and working out extra hard these days, more often than usual usual. You know, she's she's a very beautiful woman, but now like heverybody's looking extra fine. You know, are you spending more time out? You know, she says with her friends, you know, doing her own thing away from me. When she is at home, she's you know, she's always on her phone. You know, I don't know what she's doing on there. But and I've been trying to be more fretacious and you know, more than normal since I've noticed this and not not as responsive as she used to be.
Speaker 3: Could be something else besides her cheating.
Speaker 2: I mean, I you know, I hope she's not. I hope she's just you know, I hope she really is going to pilate's. I hope when she says she's out with her girlfriends, that's really the key.
Speaker 3: Good chance it might be. But also it's kind of weird though, just because like I don't know, when you have your heart set on where you're going to go on your honeymoon or like your ring, it's like, did you get distracted? Did somebody get you off course of that particular fantasy that you have with your man?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, that's kind of what I'm wondering. It's like what you why, like why why has the behavior changed? And you know, I mean the first case my mind goes is all, maybe she's cheating.
Speaker 2: You know. Again, I hope not, But it's it's hard not to contemplate that.
Speaker 1: So the engagement thing. Has she thought you were going to ask her to marry you for a long time?
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, I don't know if she like thought I was, but she definitely has been like she definitely was hinting that that's the direction she wanted this relationship to go.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is a thing, but Nina, you could answer it. Would you give up at a certain point if it was two years and you were waiting for your boyfriend proposed, and then you would just be like, Okay, he's not going to that is how would how you would feel if.
Speaker 3: That's what I wanted, like more than anything, and then yes, okay?
Speaker 1: But then would you cheat or leave the relationship?
Speaker 3: Maybe? I mean, what how what happens if she finds somebody that you know, is on a different path and is moving faster than Josh and hopefully not maybe it hasn't even gotten too that part yet, and then maybe Josh can still get back in there and you know, save the day. But a lot of this is communication, I think.
Speaker 2: I yeah, I mean, you probably are right. I mean I probably should have picked up on these hands. I probably should have been more proactive about that, and that's on me and kicking myself.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, Josh. You should do it in your time, right because you want to make sure you're ready. Also, if you think you if you really think you should have been more proactive than okay, But don't beat yourself up about it. That's a big decision to make, and you should do it in your time. If she wants it earlier, then maybe you guys have a conversation of how long can you wait or something like that.
Speaker 3: But I also think that if you're in a relationship for three and a half years and let's say you are somebody that's like, okay, well you know how I feel about you, and if you don't feel the same way, then what are we doing?
Speaker 1: So yeah, that was the conversation I was saying to have, but you said it much more clearly than.
Speaker 3: Well, Jost's find out if you're having that conversation today.
Speaker 1: All right, Josh, So is there anybody that you suspect she might be cheating with?
Speaker 2: No, it's no one in particular.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, you told us what grocery store she shops at, So we'll call and pretend to be from that grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our beautiful, new and improved floral department, and we'll see if she sends those flowers to you or someone else. Okay, all right, singer's crushed, Please don't come back and get your to Catch cheeter.
Speaker 5: Right after this, it's time to Catch a Cheater only on.
Speaker 1: The Tubile show. Right in the middle of To Catch a Cheeter and if you're just joining us, Josh is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of three and a half years, Karina, might be cheating on him. We're about to call her and see if we can catch her if she is, or hopefully find out that she isn't. But Josh, before we call her, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on why you think she might be messing around.
Speaker 2: You've been together for about three and a half years, and you know, for a while now she's been hinting, you know, basically she wants to get married, and I've really taken the hint.
Speaker 4: So for the past three months she's kind of been more distant, spending more time out of the house, working out more, and spend a lot of time on our phone when she is at home.
Speaker 2: So I'm I'm a little worried.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to call her and do the usual, pretend to be from the grocery store where she's a rewards card member, and we'll say that. Every single month, we choose one rewards member hotly random who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. We'll see if she believes that, and if she does, if she sends the flowers to you, Josh, or to someone else. Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 2: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna call he right now.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, is this Karina?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This Karina. You're a rewards card member at.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Karina. My name is Jorban and I'm calling to say congratulations. You're this most big winner.
Speaker 5: Oh where did I learn?
Speaker 1: Thank you the flowers?
Speaker 5: I won some flowers?
Speaker 1: Yes, every single month, I don't know if you know this or not, we choose one rewards card member at random to say thank you very much for shopping with us and we appreciate your business and you being a loyal customer. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses to be delivered anywhere in the United States absolutely free. It comes with the box chocolates and a card.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, no problem. We just started doing it, so it's kind of new.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I never went anything. This is crazy.
Speaker 1: If you know who you want to send to right now, I can take the info over the phone in just a matter of minutes.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, no, this is perfect. Thank you. Yeah. I definitely have like the perfect person to send these two. This is awesome.
Speaker 1: I would let's start with the name, first and last name of the person that you would like to send these flowers. Marcy, would you like to put anything on a card?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, love you mom. Thank you for always being there for me.
Speaker 1: Oh that's your mom. Yes, that's nice. That well, that's fabulous. She will love it. Well, I guess she would love it if it was real.
Speaker 5: What what do you mean it was real?
Speaker 1: I mean this is actually Jubil from the Jebel Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Nina. Also on that radio show. Hi I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we don't really have flowers to send.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Like I said, I never win anything.
Speaker 1: You did. When we do a segment on the show, it's called War of the Roses to catch a cheater. Your boyfriend Josh is on the phone, has been listening and no.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not Josh.
Speaker 5: Hey, mabe, Josh, are you kidding me? Is this happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's happening.
Speaker 3: So are we clear? Are you cheating on?
Speaker 7: Karina?
Speaker 5: Wait? Who is cheating on?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 5: What is going on? I don't understand what is happening here.
Speaker 1: The segment is Karina, if you think your significant other might be cheating, we call up and pretend that you want flowers, and we see if you send the flowers to someone else. Sometimes we catch people, sometimes we don't. And that's what Josh set up because he was suspicious that you might be.
Speaker 3: So you send the flowers your mom so cool. So we just want to make sure there's no side piece. No, no, there is no side piece. I whole I think I believe this is happening.
Speaker 4: If you're not cheating, and what's going on? I mean, you're calling what is going on?
Speaker 2: You're always out of the house, You're always on.
Speaker 4: Your phone or you know you don't talk about a honeymoon anymore or a rain so talking.
Speaker 7: About a honeymoon if there's no wedding.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, this is insane.
Speaker 3: I have been following a.
Speaker 5: Few passions lately, and okay, maybe I have checked out slightly, but cheating.
Speaker 2: Passions what kind of passion?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm really into the Pilon studio.
Speaker 7: I'm going to I've been enjoying doing like the paintments with the ladies.
Speaker 5: I don't know, some.
Speaker 6: Wine tasting lashes, I don't know, just the things that you aren't into. I've just been exploring, like some more fun things to do, because I'm gonna be really honest, it hasn't been that fun lately.
Speaker 5: And I can't believe we're doing this on the radio, Like.
Speaker 2: What hasn't been that fun?
Speaker 6: That's there's just there's.
Speaker 5: Like nothing to look forward to. I'm sorry, Like there's like every day is just the same. We've been together a really long.
Speaker 7: Time, and I just was like, I need some new interests. Like COVID kind of kept us like locked in forever, and I am just trying to like spread my wings a little bit.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, but how come you don't bring Josh with you.
Speaker 5: He's just not interested in anything.
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, are you happy with me? John Shure?
Speaker 5: I love you, but I just don't know where things are going at all.
Speaker 2: Like you just said that nothing's fun and interesting, and in your board it sounds like you don't want to be with me anymore.
Speaker 5: No, it's not that.
Speaker 6: I just I feel like.
Speaker 7: We're like like just kind of going in circles and there's like nothing to look forward to, and I just feel like I'm not getting.
Speaker 5: Any younger, and I just kind of want to look forward to a future.
Speaker 7: And I don't know if you're on the same page with me. I want to get married someday. I really see kid in my future, and I just.
Speaker 5: Don't know if we are on the same page. And that's what's made this tough. I do love you, but I don't know what our future looks like.
Speaker 7: I just can't sit here and wait around forever, and so I'm kind of at a loss of what to do.
Speaker 5: I mean, need to be hear what three years like you should know by now, right.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean I do know, I you know, I just didn't feel like I was ready, mostly from a financial perspective. You know, I want to want to make sure that I can buy a house and support you. I think that's the real reason I've been holding off. I'm proposing.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just feel like you had very cold feet and it just I don't know, it didn't seem like you were waiting on anything.
Speaker 3: So does that make you feel better though, Karina? I mean he wants to marry you?
Speaker 1: Marry me? Oh wait?
Speaker 2: What will you marry me?
Speaker 7: You're you're asking me right now on the radio, will I marry you?
Speaker 2: How has this day.
Speaker 5: Gone like this?
Speaker 6: Like seriously, no, I mean not this way.
Speaker 2: You said he retired waiting. I don't want to make you wait any longer.
Speaker 7: You have the rest of my life.
Speaker 5: Me on the radio complaining that I'm waiting to do and then you, by the way, like.
Speaker 1: That's not how this goes.
Speaker 5: This is not my story.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, I got it.
Speaker 2: Just give me like a week.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, okay, okay, don't tell me, like, don't get me.
Speaker 1: I want to be all right. Well, at some point, congratulations you guys, I mean cheating. That's good and it sounds like you guys are going to have a long future together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll get engaged at some point, at.
Speaker 1: Some point within the week, probably.
Speaker 2: The jubile shows.
Speaker 5: To catch a cheater,