Speaker 1: Princess, look out the window and welcome to Sinophia. Oh we were touching stuff like it's like sad Okay, I know it's been ninety nine degrees in the house, but I don't know why you thought that glue would have like pre liquefied and gotten that backup on the wall.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we are so back. We are so back in a big way.
Speaker 1: Was also welcome back to emergency in her calm. I was saying to Drew, what this feels like is like that fucking edit, like the sound on TikTok that everybody uses when they get a shitty hotel room. It's like, welcome, Princess of Genovia. And then they opened the current. It's like the shittiest room you could get. That is what this is.
Speaker 2: No, girl, what was her fucking nicky Blonski giving a room to her hotel like comic Con or TV? Everybody needs everybody needs a TV this big in there?
Speaker 1: No, I think, what's even worse, and she goes, no one needs a TV.
Speaker 2: This she's so real, and then opening the blinds to the fucking parking lot.
Speaker 1: And literally the parking lot, and then can.
Speaker 2: Like garbage cans Yeah, we're so back, y'all happy to be back here, back in the Actually, the real sea is God clocked your fucking sea because women belong in the kitchen, and he put your ass right back into the fucking kitchen, right back in the fucking kitchen. Let's have that.
Speaker 1: It is so insane to be sexist like that. But start the sentence with the realty is glow. God clocked your tea, Like that's crazy. Uh er. Also, if you're wondering, oh my god, where is the chair, the chair hasn't made it home. Yeah, yeah, not literally landed back in La last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not because we don't have custody over her. Yeah, she'll be back soon. She'll be back soon, but I just didn't have time to go pick her up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we literally landed back last night and we're already back to it. Guys, we are just hard working girls.
Speaker 2: Am I a bad parent?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You're like the worst kind of parent.
Speaker 2: Like just like I just I don't know. I just feel bad that I left her there for three weeks, four weeks.
Speaker 1: I mean, you are an awful parent. She'll like, And the thing is you think, like, how old is she now?
Speaker 2: Like five? Years old.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's the worst. Oh my god, four six, she's gonna have crazy a bands.
Speaker 2: He's actually a toddler though, like when you think about it, like it was living in She's aging awfully.
Speaker 1: Those white jeans are.
Speaker 2: Catching up boiled milk, aging like a milk. Yeah. Fuck.
Speaker 1: Why don't we say people age like cottage cheese.
Speaker 2: I think people do.
Speaker 1: Cottage cheese, but cottage cheese is so yummy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I feel like I give cottage cheese.
Speaker 1: Guys. All I ate in Miami was tuna, so which I can smell it.
Speaker 2: I can smell it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yesterday I felt so bad. On the plane ride back. I was sitting next to some nineteen year old who definitely has way too good of a life for a nineteen year old, which also annoys me because I have a really bad issue where like, if I'm next to somebody who before the age of like twenty two, has a good life, it just makes me really mad for some reason.
Speaker 2: Like whatever, your hair is pretty today with the braids down their front, thank you.
Speaker 1: I've had to start doing this because my bangs are growing so slow that I'm like this close to cutting my bangs. Again, but I already know, like a lot of y'all are dealing with math addiction, I'm dealing with bangs. Nobody talks about those are as equally as hard.
Speaker 2: And I'm dealing with banging your mom addiction, and.
Speaker 1: I'm dealing with an ozom pic addition.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and hell no, the thing is pretty and slip. I said, inya's hell on xanax, which is also true, which but it's fentanol laced obviously.
Speaker 1: But I I was making like eighteen jokes about addiction within the span of thirty seconds. Is fucking insane.
Speaker 2: But we're allowed to. We're allowed to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm actively addicted. I'm addicted to I. Well, we need to do that for people who talk about their like getting getting clean story and needs to be like, I'm addicted to it I and then it can transition into like an Adrian.
Speaker 2: Link or soth oh oh, I'm addicted to it.
Speaker 1: I could be a good mother, try, but I'm really addicted to ozembit, guys, And it's not for the reasons you think. I'm addicted to it because it gives me a high, and nobody talks about that online, Like a lot of your favors are addicted to it because it makes me like literally high, like I'm a.
Speaker 2: Small Look on the fucking camera, I look tiny, Like do you see me?
Speaker 1: Kind of Somebody met me in person the other day and was like, oh, like I thought you were way taller, and then I was like, yeah. It's probably also because like when Drew's on that chair, you like think he's so tall, so I like look like tall, like if that makes sense, because you're seeing his full body, so in your head you probably, Oh, I'm just not seeing her full body, but you look so tight like.
Speaker 3: A little guy.
Speaker 2: I swear, go, I am five seven. I hit five seven last week. I'm not five four like high, I am five seven.
Speaker 1: Are you actually only five to seven?
Speaker 3: No, I'm five It's gonna be clear, I'm not five four. I am almost six foot. But we can talk about how I'm six to one you're not. So I'm almost six one. Five eleven five eleven is not that far off from six to one. If you think about the scale of the universe.
Speaker 2: It basically is it gives you really it's really we're basically six to two.
Speaker 3: Okay, five eleven six six one. That's two inches. If a bullet hit you almost hit you two inches away that you would be like, oh fuck, like I almost got it by a bullet, So why am I not almost six to one?
Speaker 2: Chomm please save me?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed with like what's happening where like now I saw somebody being like Kamala hq, Kamala HQ, Like I am so obsessed with the usage of like right wing Republicans being fucking insane online and like normal people using it for the other.
Speaker 2: Side like iron so funny, Like the irony poisoned culture we live in is just so Like the sense of humor that fucking twink at Kamala HQ is using is so advanced and so confusing, and I eat it up every fucking time, and it's gonna do it for me. It's gonna do it for me.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck if they're using the like Internet schools on me. It works like that's why the Internet is there. Also, to be clear, I'm not on fucking ozepic, Like have y'all ever heard of gaffing about themselves? Like I gaff about myself? You have no gaffs for yourself? Like I mean, it's different.
Speaker 2: Should we do a fridge tour right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, we just got back and all that, and there's all them ratten cheese stop please.
Speaker 2: Stop, and ten pounds of wingstop ranch that is three months old, and the liddest bowl it's bulging from fermentation.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't wait to get wings up tonight. I only had it for like one time the past three weeks. And I got it when I was in Miami and they gave me the wrong order and I didn't even throw a fuss about it because my family got to have it, and it's like, yeah, this is the best night ever. It actually was such a cute night. We me and my two sibling.
Speaker 2: Was it a cute night?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to I'm doing this thing. I'm practicing backing up on the like specific jokes I make.
Speaker 2: You really invite your tongue, and I did.
Speaker 1: A good job. But it was so cute. I've played. My siblings are finally at that teenage age where they're like back to being a little normal and like nice, like and.
Speaker 2: Not too too cool. They're still too cool.
Speaker 1: But yeah they're still too cool. But they still look at me and they're like, oh, I love my sister. But when your siblings, if you have like a large age gap between your siblings and you're not at this point yet, just brace yourself. Thirteen to fifteen, they become monsters, they become evil, dark sided, there's something in the water. And then it just really makes you think about who you were when you were that age, and it's really scary to think about. And it's like, oh my god, I'm gonna give you grace because like this is just what your brain is literally, like, might you might as well be doing meth right now with the way your brain is like developing and God bless that. But now my siblings are back to normal. And we played this game and it was cracking me up. It's this board game where it's like unsolved mysteries, and my little sister has played it before. I bought it for her once for her and her friend, and I wish I was recording her because she was cracking me up. She got this one about like aliens and space that we were doing because it's like a like unsolved crime and you have to like look through all this stuff, read all this shit, read way too much to fucking solve it. And at first I was impressed because I was like, damn, I can't believe she picked this game. It's like a like a really like intellect like academic forward game topic. And she get being like, uh uh, this shit is way too hard. Last time, it was just these two girls went missing, and I knew who the fuck did it because it was easy as fuck. I don't give a fuck about space. This shit is bonk, and we all just ended up cheating. We sat there for like an hour like no, yeah no, and read this part, but like all of us just were ignoring each other and not helping each other. It was funny as fuck because she just kept being like, bro, this shit is too fucking hard. This is not a fun fucking game. We should take it back, like this shit sucks, And it was really fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love my family, my nephew that is hitting the age where they're too cool. I mean literally growing up, I literally actually had the nickname DTC Drew too Cool because I became too cool around like age eleven twelve thirteen, so everyone called me DTC for like four years. Still to this day I get called DTC.
Speaker 1: That's actually such an awesome like it was.
Speaker 2: It was pretty advanced, pretty fucking advanced, but it also ruined me. It like literally was psychological torture in warfare.
Speaker 1: Because you were actively too self aware of yourself in your life.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, I was, like, I literally attribute a lot of that for like the way I perceive myself now, which that's a whole fucking conversation that I want to talk about. Girl, When I'm walking through the airport, I am literally, I'm not joking. I am the hottest person that exists on this fucking planet. I look in the mirror and I'm like, bitch, I am eating all of y'all up. You're all flops around me. Don't even fucking come up to me, don't address me, don't talk to me. I am too sexy, hot and above you. But then I'm on those goddamn Zoom episodes and I'm the ugliest motherfucker I've ever seen. I really have no concept of whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, the thing is, we weren't meant to have mirrors. We were meant to like over a pond and like see her reflection all dated and like rippled, and we weren't meant to look at ourselves like that. I was rewatching nipple. I was rewatching Portrait of a Lady on Fire because I fucking hate myself. And at one point one of the girls in the movies, like in the movie, moves a sheet and looks in the mirror and she like looks a little jarred for a second, And at first MADAMSS was like, yeah, it's because they weren't supposed to have mirrors, but literally because she saw something behind her, and I thought I was on when I was like, no, it's literally because it's like to have a mirror.
Speaker 2: Is so crazy, like in Parasite with like the lines they start crossing the lines of symetry of the movie you thought you were unlocking some like crazy brouh.
Speaker 1: I know that there are some people who literally like are obsessed with going to so they could be the first one to be like did you notice this? Like that's their fucking job on this planet is to get onto time and be like five things you didn't notice when watching like that?
Speaker 2: And I eat it up every time, and I'm pissed at myself. I didn't notice it everything myself, And I'm like I knew that ship.
Speaker 1: I knew that you're not even teaching me any girl.
Speaker 2: I need rehab for my fucking phone literally locked me up in jail.
Speaker 1: It's because you were back in Texas. Because in Miami, bitch, my phone was getting the work like she was through m hurts because I was like getting crazy.
Speaker 2: I was reading my phone's fucking clitteriss all fucking day. You know this button on the iPhone pros where like it's like the ute or camera button or whatever like which I was pressing the fuck out of that, like making her squirt.
Speaker 3: And shit, wait, can you do it so that when yeah, you can make a phone squirt? Yeah, no, that's not that's not my question. Can you do it so that you set it up so that you can do a voice recording with that button?
Speaker 2: Ye? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And does it notify anyone that you're recording? That's scary and I feel like that's that should be illegal personally.
Speaker 1: No, No, I record people all the time, but there there is legality, Like different states have different laws about recording somebody against their content. But everybody I've ever recorded without telling them, I tell them after and they're okay with it. They're actually very happy. You might find they laugh about it.
Speaker 2: Either, like, girl, what are we going to do with these fucking recordings? Like post them on Instagram, Like.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want I just want the memory for when I'm old, because I'm also convinced that I'm going to have bad memory when I'm older, and I'm terrified of like forgetting conversations, even though I'm somebody who forgets nothing and I rehash everything eighteen million times over, so for me to forget something would be actually crazy because you cannot have a conversation with me without me walking away and rehashing the whole thing word by word.
Speaker 3: In my head.
Speaker 2: Yeah right right, Well Spotify has comments, Now go leave a comment on Spotify.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. Can y'all like go and call us on Spotify please?
Speaker 3: Music?
Speaker 2: No on podcodcast, which.
Speaker 1: Makes sense because a lot of their content, like a lot of their podcasts that are just for them. I'm shocked that they never had comments because you could only watch certain podcasts on there, especially video wise, and.
Speaker 2: It's like such a big community builder, so it's like such a fucking vibe.
Speaker 1: Well, I was watching this girl's video on YouTube and at the end of it, she like says, wait, I need to I wrote down what she said because it actually took me back. I was like whoa Like wait, I said, I was watching this YouTube video on this and this girl at the end of her video was like, thank you so much for spending that time with me. It was so cherished by me and I appreciate it more than you will ever know. Thank you for watching.
Speaker 2: No literally mean to though, And then.
Speaker 1: I was like Okay, Like I got taken back because I was like, Okay, why are you calling me out like you're trying to call me ungrateful for everybody who watches me because I've literally never said anything like that, And it literally made me insecure because I was like, oh my god, I am just such a fucking like piece of shit, like narcissist that I just want attention and I expect it, Like I literally, I genuinely.
Speaker 2: I was talking to somebody for this shit.
Speaker 1: I'm very grateful. But nobody talks about what it's like growing up on the internet, especially like my standards, specifically when it comes to romantic relationships. My standards for attention are so fucking high because I can post a picture of myself and literally, like at least fifty people will call me like sexy, beautiful and like literally want to just like tell me that I'm gorgeous. So now when I am like with someone romantically, if I send them a picture and they don't reply like it's an IG comment thread, I'm like, wow, okay, wow, like you literally hate me, but I'm just an attention more. But I am very grateful for all the views and people who care about us. But like her saying that, I was like to say, like I cherished this time with you. I was like, WHOA, Like that that's real. I was like, I literally closed my laptop and I got on TikTok after that because I was like, that was a lot.
Speaker 2: I gotta shut my brain down. I got to turn it off. I downloaded this app that actually bricks your apps, so I put it's so fucking embarrassing. I started it last night and I put fifteen minute limit fives or hold on had I put a fifteen minute limit on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube and I can only access them five times a day. And then there's a ten second buffer from when I click the app and click onlock between me actually being able to use it, so I can like actually think and I'm like, okay, do I actually want to wait for this? Do I want to use this app. Girl, Look how many fucking times I've used TikTok already today? Third teen out of fifteen?
Speaker 3: What is there?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: What time do you wake up?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I woke up at I woke up at like seven thirty on accident, but I actually this morning, I read twenty pages of my book and then I fell back asleep till nine thirty, which was so fire. I forgot everything I read though, and then I opened my phone. But the thing is is once you click unlock, it like makes it so there's a fifteen minute time or it's not like me actively using TikTok for fifteen minutes straight, yeah, like after fifteen minutes of time pass, not fifteen minutes of like TikTok youth. So I'm not actually on there for fucking fifteen time, but I do use it a lot. Like, oh my god, it's so fucking bad. I literally looked at like my screen time in Texas and I was averaging four hours and thirty minutes on TikTok alone. Wait, I need to look at myk on TikTok alone, like, girl, what am I doing on there? And like I fall asleep scrolling to it. I'm like, literally, what, like what, like I would like scroll through it and then I'll have to like like I'll fall asleep with my fucking finger on the screen, and I'm like, girl, what.
Speaker 5: But on Tuesday, July thirtieth, I spent fourteen hours and forty five minutes on my phone.
Speaker 1: Five of those hours was on TikTok. Four of them was on YouTube.
Speaker 2: YouTube in there when I'm goops.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, wow wow wow. Oh see but like when I was in France, I wasn't on my phone at all, Oh my god, wow. Yeah. My my average last week was nine hours and thirty minutes. Guys, my average this week is only an hour.
Speaker 2: What You're so talented?
Speaker 1: Okay, this can't be right because it's saying on Monday, I only use my phone for an hour and thirty minutes. And I can say with my chest that that's similar that it's literally a lie like that is it's saying on Sunday on the.
Speaker 2: Cake is a lie is a lie? The cake is literally a lie. The girls that know no well out to you.
Speaker 1: Every now and then I remember that I do not know how to do the Heimlich maneuver, and it really freaks me out. Like I'm not kidding. When people start to, like even lightly, I get.
Speaker 2: Just give the person choking, I basically do. Yeah. I think I know, you go right underneath the diaphragm, you go fucking lay some pipe consensually obviously obviously.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Yeah, it really freaks me out. And then I'm like, please don't choke around me, because I like, will not be able to save your life and you will be dying in my presence.
Speaker 3: I've saved seven women's lives.
Speaker 2: It was eight, it was eight including me. Yeah it wasn't seven, or it wasn't eight women. It was seven women at me mm hm oh yeah life.
Speaker 1: Do you mean because of backshots?
Speaker 2: No, no, I was actually.
Speaker 3: He was actually choking, and I immediately like, again I blacked out.
Speaker 1: If y'all actually hooked up, I don't think you would ever speak to each other. Yet.
Speaker 3: I think we would speak to each other, and I think that we would do a podcast for years afterwards.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's not happen to us if we did. Yeah, of course, I guess that is.
Speaker 1: Like everybody who has POS.
Speaker 2: They need to give me my children back, motherfuckers, give me my fucking kids back older kids now, like seven and eight, most formative years of their life.
Speaker 3: Your kids are seven and eight. I've never met them and I've never seen them, and they're not around.
Speaker 2: Really, that's what I'm saying. They took them from me. The fucking government took them.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't realize they were taken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we technically just gave them up.
Speaker 2: We were on tour. We couldn't we better to do that. They couldn't give We couldn't take care of them.
Speaker 3: To pursue your podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to pursue my passion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that poll volter is fucking big. Penis big. Yep, that part for real. That's basically me if I pull volted.
Speaker 1: No, it might be the opposite, like it's you're so concaved down there that like.
Speaker 2: Oh my ass is too big. Yeah, it goes out the opposite. What is the opposite of penises? Vagina, button, boobs, no boobs and pecks, But there's no opposite.
Speaker 1: A butt, because we all have a butt.
Speaker 2: We all have a hunger. We actually literally did.
Speaker 1: I literally will never forget in l Coyote, like Drew was trying to remember Hunger by Florence in the Machine he was like, he was like, what's that one song? That bitch was always fucking hungry.
Speaker 2: She's always eating, bro, we all have a hunger.
Speaker 1: Named their baby after me?
Speaker 2: Actually, yes, no, swear to God.
Speaker 1: I have to try and find it. But this girl named her baby after me.
Speaker 2: Wait, that is so cute, I.
Speaker 1: Know, but don't don't get crazy doing that because I like having a rare name.
Speaker 2: Mother, Like, they ironically named their baby after me, too, sorry and tried to take your shine and it just didn't work.
Speaker 1: And I'm used to it. I can ignore the fuck.
Speaker 4: Out of you.
Speaker 2: Ho fucking bitch, gudapop money spread bitch.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will not be able to say her name.
Speaker 2: What do y'all know about this Shittali? That's the baby's nally? How is that named after you?
Speaker 1: No, I'm trying to say the mom's name. I don't know, And don't get on me because I just can't pronounce names. But she named her baby Enya.
Speaker 3: And the string it was just as too don't cat.
Speaker 1: And at first I was like, I wonder if she really means that, and then I was looking at all her videos and that name has been hung up on the walls forever and she dresses the baby really cute, like, h see. When I see stuff like this, I'm like, that sounds fun. But then I actually remember, like I don't want kids, so I'll just live through y'all having kids. Literally, my god, my mom was annoying the fuck out of me in Miami. She like every time kids got brought up, she was like, when you have kids, and I was like, listen. I literally one point I had to be like, back up, back.
Speaker 2: Back the fuck up. I want kids so fucking bad, y'all. I have like maternal instincts now. It's fucking scary. Like I was literally watching Luna play and we were just like hanging out, and I was like, oh my god, I would literally die for this child. Like unironically I would die for Luna, but it's also because I want to die. Actually, I'm good now. I'm like on a good one right now, like, don't fuck it up, like I'm manifesting good vibes.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, someone made an edit of you, so that will help which one with your good vibes to like increase them?
Speaker 2: Bitch, I know exactly which one it is, the one of me. Fucking can someone that one's fucked up. Y'all are toxic on Ironically, I love the mods. Banned them, banned them from the chat mods, ban that girl from this podcast.
Speaker 1: I might even we started doing that when someone made them turn out low key ears, we were like, fine them.
Speaker 2: Find them, behead them, behead.
Speaker 1: What is that audio that's like, girl?
Speaker 2: I was watching Game of fucking Thrones and it's Sircey Lanister saying it, and when it came on, I was like, wait, oh my god, this is the audio. I'm rewatching Game of Thrones.
Speaker 4: Die.
Speaker 2: I watched House of Dragons. The last fucking episode pissed me off, like the last fucking season of Game of Thrones, like, don't fucking play with me, fuck them, fuck the show riders, fuck them for losing budget, Like I literally hope you'll die because y'all built this fucking whole show up to the last episode. You took two episodes away from us. No, this is serious, this is real. People are agreeing with me, like.
Speaker 3: I'm baby, No, this season sucked.
Speaker 2: Presidential campaign. It was good, like the first four episodes were like good.
Speaker 3: But first we're all right, but I alright, yeah, it costs eighty million dollars to make that show and it's just crackers talking. It's so nuts it it doesn't have to cost eighty annoying.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, y'all built this entire season up to not have one fucking battle scene, like girl, Like uh uh uh, y'all.
Speaker 1: Are never gonna get me to watch that funky fucking show. Like, fuck that show like you should.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna no Game of Thrones.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: You said that about Sex and the City and you loved it. Same with Sopranos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sex and the City, it's about girls having fun, being crazy cookie Sopranos, it's about dysfunctional family being crazy, funny cooky breaking bad crazy family awful dad. Uh yeah, I'm watching that Game of Thrones Dragons, bitch, don't play with me. That's got nothing.
Speaker 2: It's like fucking like Targarian bloodlines, like incests, like boobs and shit.
Speaker 3: It's honestly good.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like it sounds like it's being made for a very specific because incests and stuff. So it's a very.
Speaker 2: Yeah me and you don't.
Speaker 1: We don't have to bring that back up.
Speaker 2: Girl. Also, apparently, cousins, it doesn't. Apparently we're fucking someone. I prank called someone at three a m.
Speaker 1: You're so annoying.
Speaker 2: I can't get on. TikTok? Do you have it? What you call me? I called you a little bastard?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 5: True?
Speaker 2: Sorry, y'all, that's right. I said, what are you gonna.
Speaker 6: Do about it?
Speaker 5: Punk?
Speaker 2: Gag? You can't say those things, dummy, Drew, you can't say those things. Where's Nya at girl? Fuck her?
Speaker 1: You guys think hard about it?
Speaker 4: Say whatever I want?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 5: Drew?
Speaker 2: Period?
Speaker 1: Taking me up? Bro?
Speaker 2: That's right?
Speaker 3: I yeah?
Speaker 1: Have you ever said punk?
Speaker 2: Very scary?
Speaker 1: What's crazy? This is how we talked to eacho now.
Speaker 2: Like this is when we're beefing. What we sound like like when we're like silent in each other's cars. This is like the conversation like punk punk. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The edits, The edits this week have been good because there's also this one.
Speaker 3: You saw this one?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I missed Josiah so much.
Speaker 2: He's coming over.
Speaker 1: It's been a month. It's been a month.
Speaker 2: Eh, it's been more.
Speaker 1: Than a month for me because I I haven't seen him since before I started doing my world tour.
Speaker 2: Oh. Also, he didn't come over and I stayed extra I stayed extra days to hang out with him and Josh and fucking Josiah didn't come, which is heartbeinber so many times I don't know who to fucking believe. And then he didn't text me for like literally three weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then he texted us in our group times said I miss you guys, and then we didn't reply for like three days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I don't play that shit. If you don't text me back, I'm not texting you back. I'm dead fucking So look at this shit. This is bullshit.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm the worst text ever, so I can't this is looky but.
Speaker 2: Our dogs, I know, but it's like both of us. But because we reply to each other's texts in person, like that's what I realized.
Speaker 1: We like see each other and then we're like, oh, also, like I only am a good texterer when I'm in like a weirdly manic state, then I will text, I will talk. Like when we were texting, I was like fully on a crazy one. Me and him texted for like six hours yesterday. It's literally because I was manic because I have been so anxious talking to the psychiatrist this week about it. Don't fret, but I have been so anxious the past like six months and it's only getting worse and worse and worse. And yesterday I like, I always have this feeling like I'm always thinking about my death and when I'm to die, and like that's all that like occupies my mind. But specifically when I'm taking off on flights, it's like.
Speaker 2: All like no, no, no, I'm genuinely trying to help you because it's like opened up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, you lying.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, yes, but all I can think about when I take off on planes is like my life being over. But then yesterday I was thinking about it, and I was like, I wonder, like I know people are scared of dying, like godoy, but I was trying to get down to the bottom of why dying. Okay, but.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's my catch rising.
Speaker 1: But donk a doin?
Speaker 2: When I say like a zinger like oh, pull Volter's penis, but donk a doing bitch. No one commented on my fucking Gouda pop spread, but doink a doin?
Speaker 1: Eh couldn't be back home if we didn't have issues.
Speaker 2: Unless Kai didn't fuck up his goddamn job.
Speaker 3: I didn't fuck it up. I didn't fuck it up. That actually, again was something that happened and it was not my fault.
Speaker 2: Ironically, wasn't his fault. It was not his fault.
Speaker 1: Um.
Speaker 3: Oh. Also, by the way, just to like paint the picture for what it's like to be in this room for listeners, it's one hundred and twenty degrees.
Speaker 1: No, it's actually it is actually eighty three degrees in here, like un ironically, it is so hot my back is sticking to this chair. I am dripping sweat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I have to hear drewnanya over the sound of the gas leaking from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have a constant, consistent pro pane natural gas leak coming out of our stove. I mean, but this is what it's really all about. It's all about, no, y'all. Unironically, I've been fucking putting a lot of perspective into my thoughts, like it, really, perspective is literally key. Whoa perspective is key. Perspective is a key. Key. Perspective is key to unlocking your true potential. Yeah, of gratitude and peacefulness, happiness.
Speaker 1: My dad would like the same Facebook content because something he should you saying that reminded me of like he is obsessed with this guy who goes up to people in public and acts like he's about to say something profound, and every time the people were like oh and like walk away from him. But one of the videos he showed me was like it was this like Spanish creator and he was like, he goes up to these guys and he's like the key to opening doors in your life. It only takes two words. And they both stopped and they were listening. He was like push and pull, and both of them went and like walked away from him. And I'm like, I could see you ending up doing that, like going up to people and saying that's.
Speaker 2: Kind of well. I did something specifically for my friends and my friends only, and I worked on it for literally hours and hours and hours, and I got paid dust in the fucking group check.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about the songs?
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the song covers and I'm just gonna play a few.
Speaker 1: Well, to be fair, I was at a very sweet dinner with my dad and sister, so I wasn't on my phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I recorded a ten song long cover album over the span from nine PM or no. It was eleven pm to one am. So how long is that? Three hours? Two hours? I do, but just to give y'all a little taste of what I was cooking up. Hold on which one should I do? I'll just do with like with this vibrations.
Speaker 3: I love everybody. I love everything.
Speaker 2: Life is all about perspective.
Speaker 3: Let's have a little sperfective together. Thanks to you.
Speaker 2: Ready, one one three from Let's Go?
Speaker 4: If you if you could sane, Jon't let it burn, Jon't let it.
Speaker 1: Drum? How are you reading? How are you reading the lyrics and you're still fumbling over them?
Speaker 4: If you dance up Dan and if you don't know, dance away?
Speaker 2: I love This is the best one, this one. I was like, okay, like this is so of the road.
Speaker 1: It is sweet. You picked songs. Everyone in the group chat, all of us have memories.
Speaker 2: With this one is so good and like bitch, I was like when I was sending these in, I was like, oh my God, Like, imagine I die, and like this is what I leave behind.
Speaker 1: Like they're gon, we're gonna play at your funeral your playlist?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like this is magical. Okay, hell no, there's a world where I can't go and guys, let me know if I should release these on YouTube.
Speaker 1: I would love a like random throwaway YouTube account with all your covers. Can we do that? Can we make an account where I start putting on Like, yeah, we're gonna make a random account and just start putting it in a ship. We should make music with Josie tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have a lot to say.
Speaker 2: Literally, we have a lot to speak.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I didn't finish my anxiety thing. Basically I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, this one's the worst one, y'all.
Speaker 3: Take a big.
Speaker 2: This was like literally making me crying when I'm singing. I love this song.
Speaker 3: Goody singing songs.
Speaker 2: Do you know that I don't know that song? I show it to you real quick. I can't find it. I'll show you after hurd dirty man.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say two things. One, I'm tired of the Mount Everest shit. Cut it, it's not worth it. It's you just want to be like out to drinks with your friends and being like, oh what did you do this past weekend? Oh my god, I just finished climbing Mount Everest, Like I'm so tired of doing shit just to be annoying and brag about it, like you're so annoying. I don't care. Literally, I think if somebody told me, like if somebody in real life is like I climbed Mount Everest, I would not be impressed. I'd be like, you were extremely bored. You must relocate and like find a real purpose, because that is crazy.
Speaker 2: So it's not even deadly anymore. It's like girl, like I could go out there and do it myself without any training, Like, bitch, try K two, Try smoking K two, then then we'll have a real comment.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I remember when I first moved to La and I was like, in my little Stoner.
Speaker 2: Era, K two is also a mountain that I think is actually deadly. That might have been like such an advanced.
Speaker 1: Joke when you first said it, I thought you were really talking about an actual mountain. But when I first moved to La, I was so fearful because I wasn't of age yet, so I had to buy like my weed illegally, illegally legally, and I for some reason, I never had this fear in Miami, but here I was convinced somebody was gonna sell me K two. So I didn't smoke for like three years because I was convinced that I was going to accidentally buy K two, and I would look up videos of people on K two and I would freak.
Speaker 2: Me on I jumping out the window. I can't where it's like the camera and it's the couch and the windows behind and they jump out of the fucking wind like that shool.
Speaker 1: Also the kid who was like I paralyzed, I paralyzed.
Speaker 2: I was just paralyzed, Like he was just greening out. I think, like I think it was just bitch made, like you couldn't handle the thing is.
Speaker 1: My All of my greenouts for the most part, other than my one really bad greenout with my brother and everybody, like no, even the one I had with you that was mild for me, like because I was like we were around a bunch of people and I got up and I removed myself and then you followed me and I told you what was happening to me. But other than that, like all of them have been relatively silent for me, Like my greenouts posts that have been isolated to like one person being around me, because even in a greenout, I've been so shameful of the fact that I'm greening out. But yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think you've ever seen any green out, have you no?
Speaker 1: Because you just disappear into your room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just like crying myself this sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go to your room and you forget. I've seen you have like a pank attack, like I've seen you have panic attacks, but not like weed in Deuce. I've just seen you have panic attack.
Speaker 2: Just literally I've had to rub your belly. What was it about?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I remember it was in your room and you texted me something because people were over, and you went to the room and you were like, I'm literally having a panic attack, and then I had to go and sit in bed with you and like rub your fuck.
Speaker 2: I can't remember what it was about. I think it was about Sam. Yeah, she rubbed me off the back of my penis. Hello, Kin knows the back of my penis like the palm of his hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Well, the other thing I don't understand is why the fuck did they give us those big ass sharpeners in class, like the ones that made the post. Ever, Like I was watching a video that those sharpeners have been around since like eighteen twenty seven. But when we were in cool there was already the normal ones, like we didn't have to do that, Like the fucking yee old like y'all don't know what it's like to churn your pencil.
Speaker 2: Like literally, we'll ever know.
Speaker 1: Half the people listening to this. I don't even think it's odd to experience getting up in the middle of class. And you were either one of two types of kids. You either were extremely embarrassed to go and sharpen your pencil, or you were like me and you were an attention whore from a very young age and you lived for the moment. You would break your pencils on purpose, so you had a reason to go and sharpen that fucking pencil.
Speaker 2: So everybody at your like wardrobe, what is it your uniform? Yeah, everybody had to wear, but you got to accessorize it with a coat that no one gets to talk about.
Speaker 1: You got to accessorize it with a coat.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, going back to house the dragon. I promise it's worth it. Kai, since you watched do you know varies?
Speaker 3: I only watched half of the last episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, but the varies the dude with the cane all the way around. Someone fucking emailed me and said that we are uncanny, the verbiage uncanny that we look like twins. Bitch, Oh my fucking god.
Speaker 1: I don't think it looks like Wait, it's crazy who Drew gets compared to. Every now and then when people realize the size of my forehead, I get called Lily Rose dead.
Speaker 2: No, they're toxic, like that does not look and they sent this fucking screenshot.
Speaker 1: No, Oh, that's fucked up.
Speaker 2: It's toxic.
Speaker 1: Also, like it's fucked up for us to look at a picture of another human being and be like, that's fun that you look like that. That's literally my favorite thing is like when you really think about how the people you know look in your dreams and they kind of don't look like that, Like, does that make sense? Like that's if my brain was trying to remember how you looked like in my dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, literally, I think it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it gets that does not look like you.
Speaker 2: Literally sick like bitch, fuck y'all.
Speaker 1: Also, I think this week I'm gonna go and buy a bunch of bars of soap and start making the soup the zap the soap crunching contact with the phone, because I really want to do that. But I was watching this video of this girl put a bunch of soaps into like like pond like amount of water in her sink and letting it sit there and then playing with it. I was like, this is pushing it. Like first of all, all of the soaps looked used, like none of them were brand new. All of them looked used to the same thinness, And I was like, is there a world where she's really just sitting in her kitchen and washing her hands for like thirty minutes to get all these soaps this thin? And then my other thought was I just gaffed all over myself because I really want to crunch soap. Also, to clarify, I keep saying gaff. I don't know why, but it's literally just giving a fuck. So I gave a fuck all over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just can't stop. I just can't stop gaffing. I just can't stop gaffing.
Speaker 1: I think it's because I kept texting people like I don't like I don't give a fuck, like ID gaff And then I was like, I need to stop saying I don't give a fuck, because at the end of the day, I gaff like and I gaff hard. Is gaffing a real word?
Speaker 2: I remember that, like, well that hold the mykes, they're gaffers, and then gaffing to gaff is like a.
Speaker 1: Wait, but gaff is an actual verb. I forget that. The English language is like, actually very broad, and I shouldn't just be saying things because gaffing actually means the whales are gaffed, speared, or knife to death.
Speaker 2: So it's like stabbing people. I stabbing people are stabbing today stabbing and said, hey, well I went into Brandy Melville and none of the clothes fit you. I literally, bitch, you fucked up my joke because all of the clothes literally slipped off my body, like they were so big on me, even the smallest size.
Speaker 1: Actually, I took my teenage sister to Brandy Melville and she Verbatim goes, all of these clothes are too big, and I was like, wow, okay, be nice.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: You know what my workout routine has been, because I feel like now that people know I'm not on those I'm big, They're gonna be like, oh, what are you doing? I've just been doing those white lady classes, exercise.
Speaker 2: Classes, exercise with the drumsticks.
Speaker 1: Did they do everything but fucking work out did I found a new one?
Speaker 2: They like call it like ten tin reps of hip hip hoorayship hooray what what.
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: The song looks maxing and pheromone maxing? Why why do we pit two people against each other where both God's precious creature is maxing?
Speaker 6: Anyways, Okay, you drew the sound.
Speaker 1: I fear I have nothing else to say.
Speaker 2: Oh I got so, I got some shit to say. I got some shit to say, and.
Speaker 1: I really have to poop. I can't lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I so typically when I come back to Texas, right before I come back, I just shave my beard off because I'm like, it's disgusting. I want it off my face. But I was like freaking the fuck out one night, and I was like, I don't know why I did this to myself, but I was like, I want to see what would happen if I dyed my beard darker, like I wanted to see it. I did it, bitch. I died the entire bottom half of my face fucking brown. So I can't shave my goddamn beard till it comes out. But I think it's mostly now.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I recorded the whole thing because I think.
Speaker 1: That's what people low key do is Like it's like guys with thinning beards will do that so that their beard looks more full.
Speaker 2: I recorded, yeah wimming on.
Speaker 1: The first day. Oh Drew, you gave yourself a line.
Speaker 2: I know, a bitch. I literally had like a proper fucking line. This was I think, like pre washed, but like it's pretty much that. No, it doesn't look like that anymore. No, No, not not close. I like I made like a concoction of like olive oil and iicipprople alcohol and I grabbed like my mom's like grainy fucking exfoliator. I completely damaged my skin barrier on this half of my face. It's ruined for months, if not years. But I just scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed until it like came out of the closet.
Speaker 1: Well. I was talking to my dad because for some reason, I had this idea that my dad was somebody who never got high, and he spent his twenties high as fuck, like when he first moved to the US.
Speaker 2: We both have their dads.
Speaker 1: He said he would go to concerts and he was like the kind of person that if somebody handed him a blunt, he would just fucking smoke it. He didn't give me so literally, he was literally he was talking about how he was so high one time that he had to like crawl up to his because he was scared of falling down the stairs.
Speaker 2: Been there except I took I took Traza doone and lunesta and fainted ten times. Drew Syup, It's drew sy Up. It's drew si up corn corner. Drew Syup, It's drew sy Up. It just sounds like, bitch, if you need three to four edibles to get high, stop wasting your money. You're ready for cocaine.
Speaker 1: That's fucked up.
Speaker 2: Bitches, be like, I'm a scorpio bitch. I don't give a fuck if you got scoliosis. Lick my balls. Okay, whooping kids nowadays don't work. You gotta pepper spray those little motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: It's literally, I feel my siblings.
Speaker 2: I heard their government was put in chips inside of people. I hope I get hot cheetos.
Speaker 4: Ladies.
Speaker 2: Don't let a man who drinks Boba t raise his voice at you. You talk to him, woman to woman.
Speaker 1: That's good, dude. This Mike has been like slowly descending into hell, this whole.
Speaker 2: Episode hanging out with Oriyan and Ninya is like going to therapy where no one gets better.
Speaker 1: No Orian and me genuinely, I mean she posted it tik talk ones because all we do is go like exactly in our tax and we've done that before. That was a meme, and that's always say to each other. We're always saying exactly, no, exactly.
Speaker 2: Whoever made those foot long subway cookie muck bangs with the bowl of ice milk, neither pussy eight for thirty two hours straight.
Speaker 1: That would be painful.
Speaker 2: Also, I just need to shout out Preston been carrying. Preston sends me like at least eight a week, and I use at least one of them.
Speaker 1: So that makes me so happy because I would like to assume that that person just sits in their bed high as fucking screenshots shit knowing that they're gonna send it.
Speaker 2: I think that's literally the fucking vibe. And I don't know if it's Preston, the TikTok user that also sends me emails for Drew Syep, I don't know. Also Emily Folmer sent one, but I'll do one freaking more. Lick her c section scar and say I love you, my little zip lock baggy. That's kind of gnarly.
Speaker 1: Huh No, nothing will ever be more gnarly than the cemetery.
Speaker 2: The haunted pussy bitches with sdds calling themselves a snack. Okay, seven million pounds of borehead meat that was recalled for lysteria.
Speaker 1: Dude, I actually have been so scared of lasteria.
Speaker 2: Okay, food poisoning. Shout out Ashton. And those were my uh gay little syops for this week.
Speaker 1: Well, this is my media of the week. I rewatched Portrait of a Lady on Fire, whatever man, and I'm still listening to tin Man by America, And honestly, the only song I want to shout out is Can't Do a Thing by Chris Isaac Oh. And actually I've been listening to so much Chapel Roone, like it's actually diabolical. And now Chapel Roone reminds me of my sister and my dad because in Miami, every time we got in the car, I would just play it, and my dad likes chapel He was like, he was like, this is good. He was like, this reminds me when music was so fun. And then my dad was just talking to me about like all the music he really liked, and it was really sweet because I was like, damn, I wonder if like, because I know there are some people who actually don't like give a fuck at all about music, Like there are people like that in the world who I think are the killers. But I've convinced myself that it is genetic to like the same music as your parents, because all the music my dad grew up listening to his the music I love. But also but he didn't play it when I was growing up.
Speaker 2: But whatever, this is my media.
Speaker 4: You're ready, people, I know places I go make me feel tongue tied. I can see how people look down there on the inside where the story.
Speaker 2: And then this one.
Speaker 3: Driving on.
Speaker 1: You could be a shadow. Okay, we should just be do these with leaving the backtracking vocals and see if we can make them sound.
Speaker 2: Rarely make them sound driving. But what people don't realize is at the end of every song, hold on, wait what is this fuck? Oh I'm so bad? Wait, this is a good part.
Speaker 3: This is a good part.
Speaker 1: More than a friend to me everywhere. That's a good media.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Yeah, I feel like that's pretty advance, like it's there's songs I like, and unfortunately I was singing.
Speaker 1: Them all right. Well, thank you guys so much for watching, Thanks for sticking with us through this funky transition.
Speaker 2: Back in the fucking kitchen, baby, some of y'all got what you fucking wanted. Bitch I saw, we need to get them back in the fucking kitchen. I saw that, bitch y'all said, y'all didn't even like the set in the first I bake as fun, but look we're back.
Speaker 1: Design that sack it down like.
Speaker 2: Wee chill chill, cho choo chill. But yeah, thanks for sticking by us. Peace and love and unity and respect. You're amazed. Balls sh