Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make.
Speaker 2: Horrible decision.
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all, welcome to another episode of Harbard Bled.
Speaker 1: This is Young.
Speaker 2: I'm your girl, Mandy b aka Stallion aka Debt Beach. It's sugar and wheezy, and I'm super excited for this episode.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you it's a secret? Tell us a secret. If I wasn't a.
Speaker 2: Sex podcaster, I would totally talk about true grime literally what she was wanting us to do on Patriotic I was like, bitch, we talk about six indeed, girl gonna make another show.
Speaker 1: Any literally came together, though, I do because niggas be trying to kill my pissy.
Speaker 2: And two, I get a little crazy to where, you know, I just feel like anybody at every dated it is like should I sleep with one eye open?
Speaker 3: But we have the ladies from Sisters who kill and do crime podcasts, and I'm really excited again. I love collaborating with other podcasters, but also tee because we don't all been there where we might want to kill a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: So with our little icebreaker, there's four of us. I do want you all to introduce yourselves and then we gonna see who the craziest bitch of.
Speaker 2: All of us is?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, hi everybody, I am Mara Williams. You can find me everywhere as Maraba magnificent.
Speaker 2: Come on, magnificent, non tesz okay. Now we have to know for the sex. Remember we needed like AOL chatroom age sexual orientation location.
Speaker 4: I am twenty nine, I will be Oh, I'm thirty. I'll be thirty next week. Okay, okay cash at Mara will So, I am thirty. I identify as bisexual and I am in Atlanta, Georgia.
Speaker 5: I am thirty, I said, I also identify as bisexual.
Speaker 1: And what was the last question? Where you located?
Speaker 2: Elma, the Atlanta girls and a bisexuality. It's in the water, honestly, No, I just meet it everywhere now, No, no, no, I think meeting straight people in Atlanta's kind of like, oh are you lying?
Speaker 4: But what's crazy is that when I grew up here, I was dating guys all of high school and then it wasn't until I went to college that I had my first girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I pretty much was dating all girls.
Speaker 4: And one of my friends was like, I don't think that you can't claim bisexual anymore.
Speaker 1: Because I ain't seen you with a man in a long time.
Speaker 4: So she's trying to say right, and so now that I'm dating a guy again, they're like, okay, you do remember what men look like.
Speaker 1: Waves.
Speaker 3: I went out last night to Copper Cove and I was just looking around, and I was like, everyone here is so fucking pretty, Like Atlanta is just full.
Speaker 2: Of so many women, Like the place was full of women.
Speaker 3: But I was like, bitch, everybody fine, everybody is fucking gorgeous. And I was just like, I guess New York is school too, but there's it's just so mixy. It's mixed in terms of like how everyone dresses. I look everyone here, not saying y'all look alike, but everybody look really motherfucking I'll say that my.
Speaker 1: City, for what you just said, is d C.
Speaker 2: I think what I love about Atlanta is the girls all themselves up here, and I think that's dope. But what I love about d C is I do think I could see the most natural looking natural, like a very ethereal looking girl, and I'm just like, oh damn. But you know, we're in like those spaces where it's just like black cities with colleges and you're we're just not surrounded like that.
Speaker 1: New York is a melting pot.
Speaker 2: It is beautiful, but Brooklyn in the summertime is the most blow. I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it. All Right, let's get out to kill.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you can explain a little bit about what y'all get into on the pot, and then we go see how we navigate that in real life over yere.
Speaker 1: Well, well, we talk about black women who kill.
Speaker 5: We basically try and start in the beginning getting as much information as we can what was their childhood like because maybe those instances played in effect on.
Speaker 1: What led up to the murder.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, we uh introduce them to the victim or maybe their accomplishes, and keep going through these stages of life because everything that happens to you build you as a person, and then get to the crime.
Speaker 1: Talk about the trial and where are they now.
Speaker 5: They might still be in jail, some are released, some are dead, So just kind of talk about that. And then we have two segments that we do after telling a story. We have I'm not black, I'm Oja because you know.
Speaker 1: You, oh god.
Speaker 5: You know how you be watching like a crime show and be like wow, would she do that? Now she knows she should have, so I ain't do it. But if I did, yeah, and we'll tell like stuff like that, and it we'll do parole and no parole, and so we just right. And so sometimes they'll be in the prison and they'll be like doing work, like teaching classes. Or sometimes we might have think she got a hard sentence or something, so we might parola. And sometimes she just did what she did and she deserved it.
Speaker 2: In a snowfro, why do you think we're obsessed with crime in jail in death. What do you think that is from what you learned from like doing the show?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean I always liked True crime before I started the show, but I think it's the sense of the fact that it's real, like I can actually go out, it can happen. I know, if I feel overly prepared, then I finally feel a little bit prepared.
Speaker 2: There ain't no fairies, there ain't no aliens.
Speaker 1: These are real life.
Speaker 2: They literally had regular jobs, families, They could be your.
Speaker 1: Labor is so normal, so normal killer.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely, We went to high school with the first girls. That the first story that we told We went to high school with them. I was on the track team. They were at ROTC. You were in a class or something. We saw them get arrested at school.
Speaker 1: What yeah, what was.
Speaker 2: The tea around school for that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How do you?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, the icemaker nigga go. Well, see, they got arrested on the last day of school. They didn't even have to think in right.
Speaker 4: But but Task told us when we told the when we did the podcast. I didn't know this, but Task that she heard that there was an informant, like one of the students was an informant at the school.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that was true.
Speaker 5: I didn't hear that, but I read that in an article like when I was doing research.
Speaker 1: Hold on, why did they kill their right? She didn't let them go out? Okay?
Speaker 5: So they grew up being raised by their grandmother. Generationally, the parents have had their kids as teenagers. The great grandmother, the grandmother, and the mother have had their kids at teenagers. So she had her twins at sixteen.
Speaker 1: I know she was having twins, found out while her legs wide open.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm in their podcast, you know.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 5: They were raised by their grandmother because the mom was young and she wasn't necessarily ready to be a No, they was raised by their great grandmother and their mom is young, so she's not necessarily ready to be a parent. She gets a boyfriend, she decides, and now she's ready to settle down. She wants her twins back. And the way the articles present it is the mom wanted more structure. They were, you know, getting over on their grandmother and they didn't have too many rules, and that's why they wanted to stay with their grandmother. But I think looking deeper than that, there was one twin you know, said that she was sexually assaulted and.
Speaker 1: Old mom and mom was like, no, you weren't you just out here being fast?
Speaker 2: Wait a second, and was this? Did it get clarified whether it was someone their age or if it was a family member.
Speaker 4: They didn't clarify that, but okay, they were being blamed when they brought it to their mom.
Speaker 1: They were being blamed also, like when.
Speaker 4: A lot of the articles were like, these girls were so spoiled, how could they have possibly not liked their mom? They had everything they needed. Their mom was a hairdresser, so of course their hair was always going to be done. That's just a given. And we know, like when your mom is mad at you and she not talking to you, and y'all kind of got the silent treatment in the house.
Speaker 1: What are the things that break the ice? Let's go get something to eat here.
Speaker 4: I bought you this from the store, so you can we know as black women that you can be look spoiled on the outside and really have a lot of trouble on the aside. And every time that white people were telling this story, they weren't saying those.
Speaker 2: Things, what are you making us side with the king?
Speaker 1: No no no no no no no.
Speaker 3: No no, but your own mother like and and trigger warning your own mother though not really taking in to protect you when you come to her that you've been sexually.
Speaker 1: Assault right, and it makes us question the bigger thing.
Speaker 4: So like they had to be in family court for quite a while because the girls were running away, they were doing a lot of things, and in the family court they were saying, we don't want to be a mom. Mom is trying to get starting, get drug tested, going to the parenting classes so she can get the girls back. The girls say in the courtroom, we do not want to live with her. They even yelled out after the judge that they had to live back with mom. They were like, if we have to live with her, we're going to kill her inurthouse and no one did anything. So now here's the bigger question. Who's really to blame? If the girls are saying that they're distressed in this situation, they don't want to be here there their family, the family court gave them therapists through a year. They went through like what nine different therapists, So how are they really getting helped? So now we get to ask the bigger questions. We know that wrong is wrong and they shouldn't have killed their mother, but who else was responsible for making sure that this didn't happen?
Speaker 1: So this is giving me a little bit of Gypsy Rose. And for those that, yeah, don't know who.
Speaker 2: Gypsy Rose is, well, no, when Gypsy and her mom kept her being ill, was giving her medicine? Like making her think that she was sick, wasn't giving her a normal life? Like I'm actually totally on the fensive killing Like I understand.
Speaker 5: And I think I think that's the purpose of it because it's not always going to be as blatant as my mom was.
Speaker 1: It's not black and white jugging. Yeah what I'm saying, and in this case you see another girl.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but like and that's and that's why we find it important to start at childhood and say these life events because the more information you got, you're like, Okay, well maybe they do have a side to this. And it's again not to say that they're right, but are they the monsters that everybody points them out to be?
Speaker 1: Right? Black and white? Though?
Speaker 2: The way that we got to understand Gypsy right, not to say that these girls had no you know, story similar to hers, but I watched like a little Hulu doc and it made me feel sympathetic for her, right, I still think she deserves that empathy. But yeah, you're watching her mom take all this money and all these donations to fund her daughter who's not sick, put her on TV, putting her a little in the little gauze turban that she got cancer. That's fucking crazy. It's crazy to me because but do they do it for black Cat?
Speaker 3: Going back just that story and them saying that in court, I think definitely wanting to lean into the relationship and romantic passion kills. That's what happened to my cousin last year, like she was trying to leave. Also, another friend of mine is oh my god. I think in the last two weeks two people murder suicides have been brought up. But someone trying to leave a relationship, someone saying I'll kill you, someone saying they'll do this, and a lot of people unfortunately don't believe that as a threat until it happens.
Speaker 5: And the most importantly, the police don't believe it is the police.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? You have anything to back this up? And it's like if I'm not coming in with cuts and bruises, like.
Speaker 2: I don't have a case, you know what I mean? Like you have to Well, I want to make this a little fun.
Speaker 1: I want to stay who.
Speaker 2: Is Yeah, we get deep, but I do want to see which of us we think would be you know, more of a killer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, out of YouTube.
Speaker 2: If there was a crime of passion to happen, whether you're fans, it would be me.
Speaker 1: It would be me. Now, why is that? I love? I love hard and when I do, I give you my all. And then if I feel like you taken advantage of that ship, I will snatch that shit back.
Speaker 2: What's the craziest thing you've done? In a relationship, like have you like Keita Keita car or.
Speaker 4: Like you know, I've actually never messed with anybody's vehicle because it was very it was a long journey for me to get my first car, so I really in my first car. I love that hooped evend know ac so much, so much, so I actually have never messed with anybody's car.
Speaker 1: I have stolen somebody's car.
Speaker 4: Well, I drove it back like ten minutes later, she said, after she said she was calling the police. I would have been sisters who go to jail, So you stole a car, Okay, I actual physical altercations have happened, but like, I've actually never been arrested. I've said people, I've sent some people to jail.
Speaker 1: Have you sent people to jail? Because you see.
Speaker 4: I don't want to go to jail, so I'm gonna send you. And if you mess with me, I am like, oh, you're gonna hit me.
Speaker 1: You're gonna hit me? You're absolutely no, no, wait, yes, I'm.
Speaker 2: I think I think out of us, it's definitely weazy more than me. I feel like the comments are like, yeah, that's like yeah, for sure, I'm not like that crazy, but I'm erratic, Like I think I'm so like normally chill and calm every day that like you do that one little thing it's over dude, Like I can be like, but it could be anyone.
Speaker 1: It's not just romantically.
Speaker 2: It's like sometimes I feel like maybe it's because I don't set enough boundaries, which also is the thing I see with killers, right, Sometimes I don't really let people know that the things.
Speaker 1: They're doing are bothering me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when you let that boil in fester, what happens. My bro story, and this was the only time I put myself in a position and was like, damn, I might kill the motherfucker for this.
Speaker 3: So she was dealing with a guy at the time who was in a relationship. The guy was living with his girlfriend. The guy was bringing my friend to the girlfriend's house to fuck, and she came home early like one day while she was at the house and hid and snuck out.
Speaker 1: And so all I could do was why did she hide? Because she heard it?
Speaker 3: She did because the girl came in the house. The girlfriend came home, so she had in the bathroom and he had to navigate getting her out of the house. He was with her while the girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Was in the house.
Speaker 2: So I'm hearing this story and I immediately actually put myself in that position. My last relationship was probably the most I've ever loved someone, the most. I felt like, Oh my god, And even though we had dealt with other women, I to bite sexual. Even though we had dealt with other women. I couldn't fathom if I came home and he had a bitch in my ship. That to me. I thought about it, and I was like, oh, yeah, no, I'm on a bitch, I'm on the top.
Speaker 1: In the purse. The goddamn who's gonna go in the purse?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Like, I'm like, I don't even know who I would get first, because there are not him him. She might not know even though my pictures wait, no, my pictures all over them.
Speaker 1: A woman's such in the house is very prominent. They know you're right your homegirl. You didn't know she was in another woman's house.
Speaker 2: And no, I think she knew. That's how And she said, that's how good the dick.
Speaker 1: Was, girl, I see. And those are the times where I was like, and that's when the side bitch gotta go.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, you know, I both gotta go no, you can sit there and suffer.
Speaker 4: You can sit there and suffer. Good luck dating, tell me about your eggs. Well, she's in prison because she killed my side bitch because I was cheating. Good luck dating for the rest of 'am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no shit, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I'll sit there a smile on my muck shot.
Speaker 2: Honestly, with Mandy's X the stories that we've heard on the show, it wouldn't be be surprised a lot of I'd go to court for you for, but that one, I'd be right there. I didn't see her, do I have nothing camera watching us slit his throat.
Speaker 1: That was I in my right mind. I think I was asleep.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, nah, yeah no. And it's crazy too, and I would love to know if there's a story, We'll get into some But I was just talking to someone about hypnotism and and how he could literally hypnotize people, and you know he was doing it for some time, and I was like, damn, I wonder how many times that's used in court that maybe they were hypnotized or under some psychological spell to do something.
Speaker 4: I mean, clearly I don't know about spells, but I mean you can have a psychosis that is admissible in court as a defense.
Speaker 2: So why don't everybody just say that?
Speaker 1: I think they are.
Speaker 2: But how do you grow that?
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean you have to be like a doctor has to sign off on that this is a break and I think I can't remember who it is. But remember she was playing and they kept sending her back to as a doctor.
Speaker 1: And the doctor kept saying, stop sending her here. She is fine, she can she can go to the Green Britter and doctor has cleared her. What. There's a dude in the Young Thug trial. I wish the one that is played. He's like, I don't remember, I don't remember. You know, he's trying not to be a snitch. I get it. He's like, I don't know nothing. I'll do that for you, friend. Well thank you. Now let me ask all this. This is kind of a sick question.
Speaker 2: But fuck it. Okay, okay, I'm not saying I've learned anything from Netflix murder shows or anything, but what I will say is you we we hear that the people say, well, this is teaching you how to kill, right. I don't think I could kill someone like with a knife or fit like something like that where you touch because I feel like that's too far. When I'm like watching the ain't happened, I'm not gonna take pleasure in that, right, I can see me shooting a nigga if they're gone right there though, So.
Speaker 3: You definitely gonna do that in Cali, not New York. Mean, ain't nobody got guns in New York? Oh yeah, the gunloads are crazy. That's why I don't feel safe here. I'm ready to get the fuck out.
Speaker 4: I just feel like in Atlanta, you automatically In the South, you just automatically assume that everybody has a weapon, yes, and you move accordingly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's my thing, not the way people be dealing with other people's bitches and niggas and dating and all going out.
Speaker 1: Like those are people that are transplants.
Speaker 2: But this is my thing too now.
Speaker 3: But carrying carrying a weapon, I don't feel like a lot of people are psychologically right, so their tick tick boom, they could have had a bad fucking more, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is actually something that's kind of made me scared about arguments. In California, I was with my Georgia with Alex Alex Media.
Speaker 1: We were in the car.
Speaker 2: This dude yelled at me or something, and I pulled up on them and I'm like, what do you think you're talking to? And Alex like pushed my foot down on the gas, like, bro, people will kill you. Yeah, He's like you just talking ship Like no, And honestly, I forget about gun laws and forget someone can snap. So what I wanted to ask though, if y'all were gonna do it okay, what would be the way would be poisoned? Be choking them to his sex would be leading them into a trap.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think about, like do I want to keep all my secrets myself because I might need them one day?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because they've they've run in this tape right back.
Speaker 4: When you court right, I'm like, I over shared on the podcast. I'm like, I've got to stop. I feel like it would have to be like a small needle, like a that you get a shot with like wind X or some type of solution so that you barely have an entry point and then you're.
Speaker 2: Wow, not bitchin wow, what about what about you?
Speaker 5: I definitely wanted to look like an accident, like it's definitely not gonna be like a gun or anything.
Speaker 1: Maybe it'd have to be some type of poison like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I feel like if I end up like if I end up killing and passion, and I definitely didn't think it out, that means it's definitely not first degree. But there are things that you should do, Like if I accidentally slash somebody's throat, Oh my goodness, I am now very remorseful. I'm gonna be the one that calls the police. I'm gonna be the one that gets If you come, you're gonna see that I tried. Like I'm gonna be covered in blood. You're gonna see that I tried. So that's get.
Speaker 1: Between eight to twelve and fifty to li issue.
Speaker 2: Know.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You better you better be sad as soon as you're doing you know.
Speaker 1: I would, I would hire uh yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: See, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I'm an entrepreneur.
Speaker 2: Well now, well now because I am like because I got the money, and but now that I'm like literally healed from my last relationship, I'm not gonna lie. I wanted to go. I knew where he parked his car, and I wanted to keep it just because I felt like it would make me feel.
Speaker 1: Fun it wouldn't been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then my friends were like, no, girl, because you know, there's what if you get caught. I literally was this closed to pay a crackhead. I was just gonna be like, you go twenty five dollars. I just need you to take that thing around that car about twice.
Speaker 1: Do that thing.
Speaker 3: I literally already and they were planned to pay for a crackhead to keep.
Speaker 1: Do you know how crazy? Now? I know I'm the crazier one.
Speaker 2: Why because I mean I knew that. No, No, I wouldn't have paid a crackhead because if he would have suited me in court, I'd have been right there, like I don't given funk how much it costs to get out this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kid it, I know, I know even bet.
Speaker 3: With all these people courts, need my skin near craighead, just.
Speaker 1: Go on paint on the cars you again?
Speaker 2: Okay, So for me, this is how I would do it. This is really sick though you've been thinking you want to share so bad? Look no, no, no, because like she said in Jaxa, then you mentioned crimes. But I'm like, okay, because I could only kill someone if I knew they wanted to cause me pain, right, or if they really tried to hurt me, like you gotta fuck my mammost up. I don't know, but that's crazy, you know what I'm saying. You'd be hurting for a lot less than that. It sounded myself, go ahead, I would be like, oh my god, we should go party tonight.
Speaker 1: Take this pill, not the all bitch yup.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna go ahead and give him. That would be it. I'd be like mine was mdm A. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: And then the good Samaritan law, you can call and be like, oh my goodness, dave over and if you're on something, you won't get arrested immediately. Oh my god, say over. They overdose on fantanel. I'm calling. I'm on the same drug. I can't believe that this drug dealer gave us the wrong thing.
Speaker 5: You need to you need to like make him. You got to set it up to where like he's buying it, like pre planting it. It's his ideas right now.
Speaker 1: The scientific fellows.
Speaker 2: If you wanted to know what girls get around and talk about, it's how to kill.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: For the Vanilla Ship, I wanted to get into something Vanilla shit is our segment where we talk about sex in the news.
Speaker 1: I don't have a particular article, but something that.
Speaker 2: I keep seeing is people that work in the morgue having sex with dead bodies, and necrophilia being a kink that is sleeping with the dead.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Do you have any stories you've heard about or maybe read in the past where people killed and then had sex with the body, especially women? And I say that because we do. We do know that menn do it.
Speaker 3: Men do it, But are there any women in any of the stories that have killed their partners?
Speaker 2: And continued that that's not real lesbian.
Speaker 4: I was about to say for men, Like my go to for necophilia is ed Kemper.
Speaker 1: He's a white man. He's still locked up in l A and he's like the voice for the audio books of those really amazing sci fi movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's wait wait wait, wait, what like he got a job this? Yeah, excuse me, He not still locked up.
Speaker 1: He's still locked up. He's doing it from Jake from prison.
Speaker 2: He getting paid or better.
Speaker 1: I don't know what his payment is like. But like, I don't want to be.
Speaker 4: I don't want to I don't want to get the wrong but maybe Star Trek, maybe Star like the books the audio books.
Speaker 1: Is his voice. He's got a great voice. Wow, but he's like the go to, my go to person if I'm talking about elsest.
Speaker 5: We got was that girl after she killed she was she was just looking him up.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I didn't mean to check out of this.
Speaker 5: He was in mortuary school And that was the closest we got. Thrilled him and after she killed him, she said, I can't wait to embalm his body.
Speaker 1: Whoa.
Speaker 4: And then she made one of the other roommates go and drop help her drop the body off at like this abandoned field. And he was like, I went out there with her because she was basically like, if you don't come with me, the same thing's gonna happen to you.
Speaker 1: He was like. And then she prayed and set the body on fire, and then she started dancing.
Speaker 4: He was like, and then I went back to the car and I was just gonna wait till she was done doing a little ceremony.
Speaker 2: Was did he get locked up as well? He was accomplice, He.
Speaker 4: Was accompless, but he got a short amount of time because he was like when the police came, he said.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what happened. What he was singing like the Temptations. He was like, I will tell you everything, damn. So I also read.
Speaker 2: The reason I wanted to bring that up is because I saw this thing and I love it's true that they're pushing people in like mortuary school to be women because they're having so many issues with men sleeping with dad crazy. It's got I ain't go hold you. We said it in a while, WPS. Gotta be the white men that are doing this bullshit because clearly we were talking about sisters who killed and it.
Speaker 1: Ain't got really nothing.
Speaker 2: Can you notice that black people murders ain't as crazy as white like maybe they kill you, but white people are, you know, they want to wear your head.
Speaker 1: Some stories, we have some stories. I do think that white people are worse.
Speaker 5: So like they as a percentage wise, like more of them are crazy. Yeah then because even like black people have generational trauma and but white people have generational crazy.
Speaker 1: Because we were doing.
Speaker 4: We were doing a show for one of the like true crime shows, and we had to do a white story and we were like, wow, they just like dad was crazy.
Speaker 1: They still ain't found the woman's body. They the the brother was in on it had to get rid of the car. Like everybody just work together to kill this white woman and we still can't find her. And I think, are they still walking for you? Because they couldn't find they all died.
Speaker 2: Bro, guys, like there's no lie. We just think black people don't do nothing crazy, like as far as like killing be like, oh, there ain't no way there was a black man that did. I mean, I think this year one of the craziest I guess crimes of passion was the the ballplayer. Uh, he's in the G League, but he was also with the Kings. He was an NBA player and G League player. Uh, they were in Arizona. He literally killed someone and then played a game, got on a flight, it went to the next city for the next game after killing another woman. Mind you a great game.
Speaker 1: I don't hate to be dark, but I bet that was a great.
Speaker 2: Game because you're saying literally is around all the teammates and they were like, we would have never guess literally did it like they saw in a true crime film.
Speaker 3: He did it with the girl that he was now dealing. Well, my god, they tried to plan a threesome got her to get in the car. He was in the back, killed her with an HDMI court literally choked her from behind and then dumped her body in like some lot and like he had a rednumber with the girl or Las Vegas. They were setting it up as that they were they were both sex workers. And I guess the friend was trying to tell on the other friend's pimp and like boyfriend in jail. There was a whole bunch of things, but pretty much they killed the girlfriend. Y'all could look it up. Let me see if I could get the guy's name.
Speaker 2: But just just after this year, and it's just like and everyone also was in this uh in this space, and this is where I want to get into these people being regular people. So many people in the comments were like, he was a basketball player with so much life to live and money, Why would you risk your entire livelihood? Look at Darren Sharper on that well, that he didn't kill people, he'd breaks me. I mean, it's just the way of we get confused. Darren Sharper. For those who don't know, I'm speaking of nephilia, I mean literally kind of before I found out about this, I mean about what he did I remember I had an ex who was obsessed with the New Orleans Saints and Darren Sharper is fine and shit and was on the Saints usidday. Gabrielle Union Yep raped so many women to the point where they were incapacitated, like body being lifeless. And the crazy thing about it was people almost didn't couldn't empathize with the victims more than they were confused how you could be attractive and rich with Yeah, I don't even want to call.
Speaker 1: It a king.
Speaker 3: No, well, I mean again, but it has to be a kid. No, there's also just some psychological shit. By the way, Chance Camachi, if you guys want to look him up. That was the basketball player this year that literally killed and the accomplice wasn't she only nineteen?
Speaker 2: She was nineteen.
Speaker 3: So the girl that helped him kill the girl and get rid of the body, he was twenty seven, she was nineteen.
Speaker 1: That yes, sound like some twenty seven and nineteen year old shit. It doesn't matter your money, it doesn't matter how handsome you are, like, it doesn't matter you killer's coming off shit, they come out all the types and sizes. It's all about It's about how you're made up before you're born, how your brain is made up.
Speaker 4: And it's also about your circumstances. Everybody's like, do you make a killer or you born a killer? And I think it's really the tie in of both because you can think about children that have like developmental delays, like if you're interceeded as a young child and your parents work with you, then you can grow up and have a happy, healthy life, you know, and if you and it's the same thing when making a killer.
Speaker 3: I mean with with crimes of passion, what do you see or what have you with all the research, with all the stories do you see are like the top three things that lead women to tick tick boom? Because if men are listening here, we just sat here and talked about how we kill, they asked, let's keep them from making the mistakes that might get their asses killed. So what are like the top three things that women are like, I've had enough.
Speaker 5: I have two okay, okay, cheating and really leaving them.
Speaker 2: Wait women killed for leaving two?
Speaker 1: Do you go nowhere?
Speaker 3: So then that's what I've experienced in my direct proximity is that those normally are men like women wanting to finally leave and men being like, if I can't have you, nobody can.
Speaker 4: What's interesting is that a couple of cases that we've come across where the man wanted to leave had to do with the woman not being able to have a child, and so she would end up killing another woman who is with child, sometimes posing as she's as if she's pregnant. We've had we've done a couple of cases where the woman is like literally at term and she'll go sneak into her she's befriended her, go take go into her house, slice her open, steal the BA says, goes to the hospital and says, I just had this baby and leave that woman dead.
Speaker 1: And she did. It's one girl on her wedding day, on her wedding day, her husband and was sitting at the altar wondering where his wife was, and she was being murdered by their friend. Wait wait, will slice a baby out of her. They're called womb raiders. Yep, womb raiders.
Speaker 5: And it like she said, it's not because they want a baby. Nine times out of ten, it's he want a baby or like trying to please that person.
Speaker 1: Do you hear this? This is the clip nigga. I did not know that.
Speaker 3: Wow, how how often are you said a couple of stories, because we have at least three.
Speaker 1: We've we've got at least three.
Speaker 4: We try to stay away from cases that involve children, so you you'll get them once a month, once every month. But yeah, it's it happens, And apparently it has increased in the United States over the past couple of years by like three percent. People want children, and most of the time they're doing that because they want to keep a man.
Speaker 2: And my body language, I can't even move. There's there's killer Sally. There's a lot of things recently too. I know people being in domestic by type of relationships that are both physical sexual emotional. That definitely leads women as well to feeling like that's their only way out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a good third, right, And.
Speaker 5: I think money, money, money, But then I think I think just focusing on the krime of passion part of it, I think it would be the domestic.
Speaker 1: Probably domestic.
Speaker 2: I mean with money, do you find that the money is because they're trying to get the insurance payout?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Wow, Okay, one time a girl killed her sister's man. What just to get the money because he was a lottery winner. He won the lottery and he was taking care of the entire family. So married the girl's sister, and so the girl had it was her and her bum boyfriend, and they both needed some more money, even though he was already fronting their lifestyle. So they decided why they were going to kill him, and they were supposed to rob him, but they ended up killing him.
Speaker 1: And then there's a lot for insurance.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm not going to hold you if I want motherfucking lotto. I'm just disappearing, y'all.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna know.
Speaker 3: Podcast over, I'm in out of the country. Oh yeah, listen, I'm disappearing.
Speaker 1: Name change a bit, put a wig on.
Speaker 2: Here's a good question, though, I'm gonna have to get a boy's change would make you fall off the earth because I recently was talking about this with Reese Tisa, right, So we did an episode on Patreon me and it came about Resa and he's like, she about to quit a job, sooner, she about to be rich.
Speaker 1: I'm like, she's not gonna quit her job. He's like, of course she is.
Speaker 2: She's about to make mad bread. And I'm thinking to myself. Nah, you not quitting a job for brand deals, are you? So it postes the question how much money would make you stop everything else? Because to me, if I weren't like three million, four million dollars, I wouldn't no, because that could be gone. How much money would make you cut everything off and move?
Speaker 1: I'm a cheap host, so my price is probably a little lower. She was stopping at three million. Really, nah, I mean I keep going at three million.
Speaker 4: But if you know, when you hit those big money like the two hundred million, one hundred and fifty million, but then you have to think about you're giving half that back in taxes.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going somewhere without taxes.
Speaker 1: But if you win the lottery in America.
Speaker 3: But maybe I'm going I don't know, bitch, I'm gonna find it. There's somewhere, Oh, Switzerland, they'd be nice in the banks of Song. You're gonna be a sovereign citizen. Listen show will Hawaii's three percent? Will oh Whai is only three percent?
Speaker 2: And to be fair, the money going to Hawaiians as indigenous people, that's a pretty like that's a good.
Speaker 3: They don't want us there. I know you keep trying to make it o. Hawaii does not want us there, broke. They don't want toys, y'all know we he want to go back to Hawaii, and I'd be like, bro they do not want.
Speaker 2: About the indigenous people.
Speaker 3: They don't want you to have, bitch, get your black hats off the goddamn island.
Speaker 1: When COVID hit, it was very difficult for businesses to.
Speaker 2: Stay aflow because there was.
Speaker 1: No money pouring into the comedy.
Speaker 2: Then, on top of even Maui with the fires you remember that happened. All of them were talking about how grateful they are that we were on their part of the land, that we were cut. They don't even like what Oprah doing for them. They said, just get the fuck out, y'all. We got this, We got the fires. Because y'all keep coming over. Now, I feel like the portion of you that wants to call the police, well, I'm going, okay, now let's dig into it.
Speaker 1: So Dad tell me, y'all have some stories. We really want to know.
Speaker 2: Who are some of the craziest bitches y'all In womb Raider. I actually don't feel like I can come back from that. Womb is crazy. That's that's pretty wild. By the way, for the womb raider stories, for most other cases, are they mostly women that they know.
Speaker 1: They'll be They will befriend these women on the internet, like these mommy but sometimes mommy talk about them, says.
Speaker 4: These mommy Facebook groups, these little support groups. These women are out here faking their pregnancy. You see it all the time where people are faking their pregnancy and they get close to these women.
Speaker 1: They trust these women.
Speaker 4: They throw each other baby showers, and in reality, these women are not pregnant.
Speaker 1: It is an actual thing.
Speaker 4: Like my friends that just had babies, they were like, we were super selective about the information that we took about who we reached out to.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 4: People were like, oh, we should be friends, we should be mommy friends. You'd be like, we're not making mommy friends. Were just on these spacebook groups for information they.
Speaker 1: Are stealing. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yes, So you cut it open.
Speaker 4: Because technically you're supposed to survive, right, It's a cesarean section, and so if you're if you're you're technically you're supposed to survive. But if they're bleeding out, you don't know how to take care of them. You don't know how to make sure that they're sewn up correctly.
Speaker 2: They're going, yeah, how are they getting them to the point where like you can even cut their stomach open, Like they're.
Speaker 1: Push them, they're not much pregnant.
Speaker 4: Push them they fall cut or some one she stabbed her in the neck and then cut her. She was just making sure that the abdom was taken care of and the babies survive.
Speaker 1: Wow, can you imagine you're born?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, I no, just know wherever you're taking this one of them.
Speaker 4: The where the husband was waiting at the altar. They said that he went to the hospital because somebody finally told him to go to the hospital and they saw and they saw the daughter. He was, where's my daughter? They were like, sorry, this is not your child. He threw a fit, they said. All the newspaper articles were like he was not having it because of course the white people write. I was like, he was probably going up and down the house hospitals like this is my child, do a DNA test, doing a DNA test.
Speaker 1: But the woman, the murderess, she was refusing medical service. And you know you can do that.
Speaker 4: So if she's refusing to be tested or for them to look at her, they and she says this is my newborn baby. They're inclined to believe her. So it wasn't until he made a huge fuss and he was like, no, no, this woman is crazy.
Speaker 1: That is my child, not her child.
Speaker 4: Until then finally they did a DNA test and he was able to take his daughter home.
Speaker 2: And what I mean the wife didn't make it.
Speaker 1: She didn't make it on their wedding day.
Speaker 2: The psychological like warfare in his own life following that instance, like a new theory. Here's when I'd become a killer. Put me in jail for some other ship. Then a bitch like that coming to jail, I could at help, just you know, that's that's ridiculous, Like I do believe in like ganging up on people that are terrible, Like I think that's okay.
Speaker 1: The jail politics. You hear that, Yeah, that's someone came in there and did something with kids.
Speaker 3: What are some other kinds of passion? Uh that really stuck with you through doing this podcast? Mm hmm, you got one brought to the.
Speaker 1: Table test that's your favorite?
Speaker 2: Favorite?
Speaker 5: Verlina Wallace she was over in the UK, Yes she was, she was in the UK. She had at HIV dating life kind of slowed down. She joined this HIV chat room of other people with HIV, and like they learned that they can start dating and you know, having like a real life or whatever. So she falls in love with this guy, white guy, white guy. Okay, but she isn't being really abusive, like you need to do this and do that. Like she's just mean, right, financially abusive, physically spending all his money, like just she's not great.
Speaker 1: Okay. When you said financially abusive, I said, Mandy and I are financially.
Speaker 5: And so he decides that he's going to leave, and at first, she like attempts suicide. Who knows how real it was, you know, because she's doing it to get him back, so obviously are not trying to die, right, But of course he comes back like, oh my god, I left and look what she tried to do to herself. I care about her.
Speaker 1: I don't want her to hurt.
Speaker 5: So he stays for a little while and he's like, I can't take it anymore. He leaves again, and he like starts dating this new woman. He's trying to move on with his life. She's not having it. So she gets on Amazon and she orders some acid you order.
Speaker 2: Acid on Amazon. Clean t wait what no like acid? Acid? Like what do you need acid for? Like like I know, I know, like I've heard people get it thrown on them, but I'm saying.
Speaker 5: People were like you can use her drains or or even like designers like a shid washing.
Speaker 3: I said, ye, no, bright Amazon, y'all gotta y'all got man. So she ordered acid on Amazon and did.
Speaker 2: What with it?
Speaker 5: You ordered acid on Amazon? And I think like she had called him over she was like I'm not feeling well whatever, and it was like, okay, I'm come to spend the night with you again because I care with you, like I'm gonna make sure you're okay. But he's still with this other girl and he said she always keeps a cup of water on her nightstand, but this time instead of a cup of water, it was a cup of acid. And she just like he's in the bed and she gets and she just throws it all over him and his skin literally starts melting. There's like this picture of the doorbell like as he was running out the house and it's like corroded and everything, and he's in the he's in the streets screaming.
Speaker 1: It's as it is. Acid is acid.
Speaker 5: His neighbor said it sounded like a fox was getting hurt. He didn't think anything of it. Another person was like, I thought they was like on acid like tabs. I thought he was tripping, you know. And then they had to come out there and they see him melting. They're like trying of literally melting in the street.
Speaker 1: They had to get him in a cold shower like to try and stop it.
Speaker 5: But I think what eighty percent of him was like burnt, and so then he just had to go surgery.
Speaker 1: At the surgery, he burnt his vocal cords. He was he had like only two small patches on his back that were not burned. Like he couldn't speak anymore.
Speaker 5: Well, he could at first, but he was blind. And then he kept having like he would have complications and they would have to like crick him, and they did it so many times that his vocal cords stopped working.
Speaker 2: For me, she could stay in.
Speaker 5: She didn't kill him, right, So she didn't kill him. It was just an assault charge.
Speaker 2: Right, Wait, that was not an attempted murder, that was only assault.
Speaker 5: So she's in jail during that time for that. So then he he's he he gets it's like two years. He's sick of it, Like he can't talk, he can't walk, he has no quality of life, he has no quality of life. So he moves to a country where it's legal to do medical suicide, and you know, he kills himself and then his dad. When they went back and like reviewed her charges, Like does this now count as murder?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: Because technically what you did let to his death, but also it was a medical suicide.
Speaker 2: I see what that's your favorite? Wow? If y'all can see your face, Oh yeah, that's that's extensive. That's extensive. What about yours? Okay, yeah, give us your give us your favor before. My favorite is Daphne, right, Okay.
Speaker 4: So Daphne is deaf, and she grew up kind of in a deaf community. She lived in a deaf community, and she had a girlfriend, white woman, and she loved her white woman very very much.
Speaker 2: We need to get away from a racial day.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it ain't.
Speaker 4: Al she loved she loved her white woman very very much. And her white woman made a new friend because they went to like, like the community that area had a huge deaf community, so they would do things in the like bingo night or whatever.
Speaker 1: So she made a friend, so I don't know the pably dea.
Speaker 5: They hold up the number on a projector something like.
Speaker 1: I just made up how I made up big o And now.
Speaker 2: A lot of people they're like using a lot of signaling and hand movements.
Speaker 1: So and you could also sign like B not okay, Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: We walked through that.
Speaker 4: So her white woman makes a new friend and they are communicating. It seems like they're flirting, and Daphne is getting very jealous because I'm not my white woman, and so she she then starts sending emails to the new friend just friend, apparently friend, like I'm talking to her, you're not talk to her. And at this time they're all like living off of Social Security checks, disability checks, things like that, and so Daphne has had it with her white woman flirting with this other lady.
Speaker 1: So she then sends.
Speaker 4: Her emails like, Hey, why don't you meet me at the pizza hud, let's have a conversation because I want to plan her white woman's birthday party. They had already got into a like public altercation at one point before.
Speaker 1: So this is back in the time where Pizza hug you could sit down.
Speaker 2: They had the buffet and they.
Speaker 1: Had the little lighting.
Speaker 4: So they were there and instead of actually sitting down at Pizza Hud, Daphne got her in the car. Daphne got her in the car and took her back to her house. She's staying at the basement of some place, this wherever she could afford. So she's at the basement of this place and she kills this woman and then she's like, okay, what do I do with the body? So she didn't have enough money, so she had to wait to the next day because that's when her social Security check dropped.
Speaker 2: So you killed the bitch and you got to wait on a check.
Speaker 1: She didn't have the budget for the murder.
Speaker 4: So then she goes to the she gets her social Security check, She goes to home depots. She talked, she signed to the guy, and it took him a while to realize that she was looking for a chainsaw. So she ends up buying the cheapest chainsaw she could find. She goes back and she starts type chopping up this woman and this woman. Of course it's a chainsaw, even chainsaws on wood. Everything flies.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say it's loud, and she can't hear how loud. Her roommates really they hear things.
Speaker 4: But also you could be playing music really loud to hear the vibrations or whatever, so no one's really hearing this happen. She chops up the woman and finally the girl's family is looking for her. Everybody's trying to figure out what happened. They look in the dumpsters and they're just like, you know, when you look for a body, you're starting to think the worst. You start looking in landfields and they start finding her clothing, They start finding like small pieces of her body, and so then they start looking at her email.
Speaker 1: Who was she talking to? Then everything brings them back to Daphne.
Speaker 4: So the police go and they're like, Daphne, we need to have a conversation with you, and they searched the house.
Speaker 1: She was like, nig can't no.
Speaker 2: There was chunks and pieces everywhere.
Speaker 1: There were not only were there chunks of pieces everywhere. She did a horrible job cleaning up.
Speaker 4: But instead of like, I don't know, a rag, soap and water, she decides that she's gonna go I guess, back to home depot, get some oops, paint got a big thing of blue paint and just starts painting over the brain matter that's on the wall and just paint even the floor, just starts painting the floor.
Speaker 1: Wood everywhere.
Speaker 4: But it's like she was just like we're just gonna Daphne, right, and they're like we can see the chunks of brain with blue over it.
Speaker 1: Like she didn't even try to wipe it down.
Speaker 2: So she did.
Speaker 1: She goes to court and then even those cases where.
Speaker 2: You can't please sanity there right, and over brain matter, not to say death lesbian. Listen, Yeah, the bitch can't be okay doing that, Like you gotta plead in sanity as well.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: And here's the thing, when obviously we know who did the crime and who should be punished for the crime. But when she was in jail, I mean when she was in court, they barely had an ASL interpreter for her. She could barely communicate with her lawyer. So now the question is did she get a fair trial? We all kind of can figure out what the ending of the trial is going to be. But you are an American, You are an American citizen. There is the American Disability Acting. You should be able to have a fair trial.
Speaker 5: You should have had an understand as it's going, so that even if she wanted to plead insanity, she had the fair opportunity to do so.
Speaker 1: So you see how.
Speaker 2: I don't like how you really be looking at in the little loophole like wow, Like I kind of like it because you have to be non binary, right, like right, I feel like you and I are so what's the word, not opinionated, but like we would be reading a story and we wouldn't be able to finish, be like, oh no, that nigga gotta go to jail. Like you really have to take your mind out of this ship when you're reporting on it.
Speaker 1: Damn okay, crazy, sir.
Speaker 4: It was the Dick was so good that I couldn't remember anything that happened, And next thing I know, I woke up and he was dead.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Yeah, I feel like I was so engaged in this episode. I can't imagine how fast y'all are running to subscribe. No, ladies, please tell everybody where to find you the best way to support your podcast.
Speaker 1: What days it dropped? Because it better not be on our shit Monday. It is not.
Speaker 4: It is on Friday, So go ahead, and add to your podcast rotation. We come out every Friday. Sister Sue Kill SI s t A s. Because some people figure I can't spell that. So sisters who kill on Instagram, it's sisters who kill pod, Sis who kill podcast. You can find us pretty much everywhere. You can find us on YouTube, but you're just gonna get our short content that you wout on TikTok because we are audio only.
Speaker 2: I will say, you guys do a phenomenal job on the social media's with the pictures and the breakdown and sending people to see how crazy these people are with the episodes. That's how I found you guys, and then see that you guys also work with Alex Reyos. Yes, your faces on this episode, y'all are beautiful.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Okay, y'all's gonna have to come back and see us another day and listen to them on audio only. But seriously, such a fun episode, like I can't wait guys so much. Hey, y'all, if y'all want to hear, maybe we need to talk about you crime. She might be doing that over there on the Patreon. Another pressure is on. I ain't gonna hold you. I don't even want to do it anymore.
Speaker 1: Killa Couchi episode on Patreon.
Speaker 3: Killuci. Look now she got Killer Couchi on Patreon. Y'all coming home. Make sure you go on over and subscribe. If you would like more bonus content, head on over to Patreon. That's patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions and y'all we out and about and we out today. Thank you for tuning in to you had another episode of Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: You would not also have heard of Baby Reindeer.
Speaker 6: And It's Insane.
Speaker 2: Now Mandy hadn't watched it, so I had to get in and talk about Baby Reindeer before everybody forgets about it. This is let me type in baby Reindeer on my.
Speaker 6: Phone on Oh I just got some tea on the show too.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't.
Speaker 2: So this is the text messages I got about it. I just typed it in. Yeah, girl baby is insane from Breonda. Next text message, please watch it. Actually it's a little too much.
Speaker 1: The key woulds April twenty second, Girl Baby raindeals on Netflix.
Speaker 2: And it's wild. I did text my man Baby Reindeer question mark. Then someone else screenshots Cardi b talking about Baby Reindeer. Now spoiler alert. Yes, there's not really that much of a spoiler. Everybody been talking about how has a lot of sexual violence in it episode four. However, I think that it was okay for me to watch because I was super prepared to see it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it should. I feel like it should start with a trigger warning. I feel like it's one of those shits. Oh it did. Oh well girl, okay that episode did. Oh you're right there, the whole show, the whole show?
Speaker 1: Should.
Speaker 6: I remember Angeli eaves when who told me to watch this? She's like, you gotta watch Baby Raindeer. I'm like, what is this? She told me? And then someone DM me and told me, like some a fan dm me and told me. I'm like, let me watch it. I got to episode four.
Speaker 2: It's like the recent teat so once you get to twenty, Yes, what is Baby Reindeer? It's an eight episode Netflix series. Okay, it's my goddamn podcast.
Speaker 1: I know you're right.
Speaker 2: So it is a seven episode show on Netflix about stalking. Yes, all I know is about a crazy, big white girl.
Speaker 1: This stalk is.
Speaker 6: Somebody who deserves an oscar or oo or Emmy, whatever they give them.
Speaker 2: And I'm just kind of watching the shit like damn okay, Like people were saying it doesn't get good, you know, until the fourth episode.
Speaker 1: I disagree. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: What makes this show dope is this is a true story. So as we're watching episode one, a woman walks into a bar, she's kind of lying about her life. I'm a lawyer, I know famous people, I'm this, I'm that, And it's like you can just tell someone's lonely, and when you're watching it, it kind of becomes this thing where you're like, okay, so why do you keep giving this person attention? And what I learned and I don't know if you've ever had this experience, but like it made me think to myself, there are so many times I didn't want to talk to someone and I kept going, yeah, are we leading people on? We do that shit.
Speaker 6: I think it's like a guilt thing where people are so worried just to let someone down or themselves to turn someone down and tell him no, and it just inherit or whatever. So then subconsciously or even consciously, they just they're like, I'll just keep being nice. Are keep being nice? Is like, but that's worse because now they think there's hope. I'd rather just be like, nah, NIGGI you want it true, because I like, I've had people lead me on, and I'm like, nigga, if you ain't trying to fuck those three billion people that are gay, probably I don't know if that statistic it's true, it's not. But my point is there's a lot of other people I could be out here trying to fuck. Don't make me waste my time.
Speaker 1: And then here's the.
Speaker 2: Other thing, right, I don't necessarily know if he was leading her on, but what I will say, maybe he didn't lead her on romantically, but there was a small part of me that was like I would have he was my friend too. He gave it, you get you gave it. You gave a cookie.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 6: Give give cookie to a mouse of cookie or something like that. That book that we used to read in kindergarten, If you give a mouse of cookie?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, at least someone you don't know that book? Oh it has a cookie and it's a white cover.
Speaker 6: But yes, and it just and it leads to this whole thing. Okay, Well, anyway, it's a book. It's a very popular the people in the comments are going to be going crazy because it's a very popular book.
Speaker 1: When someone's listening in their headphones and like that.
Speaker 6: Yes, so anyway, it was very much that, like, if you give someone something, they're going to ask more.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, so we watched this first episode, she comes in, she's starting to try to make a connection about how great she is.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: A lot of times when we meet someone who's a liar like that, I find that it's because they really don't have anyone that likes them for them, they need to use the things about them to seem interesting. And the entire time I watched this about resent Tisa, Yeah I work at this company.
Speaker 6: It's this oh one hundred percent. Didn't even think about that, but yeah, it was on the same type of line lying narcissis like. And it was so crazy because it felt like it was it felt it. It did such a great job of making you feel bad for her, and then it turned her. It slowly turned her into a villain because you're like, oh no, this bitch is wild. But she played it so well that although you you hate her because she's wild, you still like feel bad for her because like