Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap?
Speaker 2: All right, scatty, He give us a phone tap.
Speaker 1: So Sylvana wants the phone tap her dad, Gino.
Speaker 2: This new family moved into the neighborhood and their son has pink eye and the entire family is sick. So Gino is definitely afraid of this kid and that he's going to infect the family. So that's where Sylvana got the idea to get in touch with us to phone tap her dad. Pink eye is no laughing matter. If you're laughing about pink eye, you should stop. You're laughing.
Speaker 1: Here we go, scariest phone tap. Let's see what happens. Hey, what's up playing, Maddie? What's going on?
Speaker 2: You nothing? I'm very busy over here at work. I'm singing for my supper.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're you're cheating. I'll let me set the game. Who's that You know?
Speaker 2: That kid Paul from around the block. That kid will move in with that weird family. So we get back to this.
Speaker 1: Hey, didn't mean pinky that kid he always has me to terminate my house. I want to out of there. Let's switch controllers. Are you playing in the living room?
Speaker 2: I might set.
Speaker 1: Yeahs for crist sake, get them out of what I want to make so much. I don't need to come home there for a long day work and I gotta worry about pistaminate my dogs.
Speaker 2: Hey, could you just hang up on them? Just hang up on them? I don't tell me to hang up.
Speaker 1: Put him on the phone right now.
Speaker 2: You want to truck there, don't just talk to me.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, Yeah, I don't need you over there with your pink eyes all out with my consoles and daminate everything. Well, excuse me, howld on a second? First of all, I just want to say that I'm not infected anymore.
Speaker 2: I went to the doctors and I got penicillin and I'm taking antibiotics.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put you in the more what I've done with you, So get the hell out of my house, you hear me. I can't infect anybody. Don't you know how pink eye works?
Speaker 2: Where's God to me?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I know how My fists are gonna work on your face. You won't have any eyes leftful.
Speaker 1: I'm done with you, you hear me? Are these are your ray bands? What are you doing with my shunglasses?
Speaker 2: I might want to buy this pair.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying them on right now.
Speaker 2: What your pink?
Speaker 1: I don't need you touching my shut glasses.
Speaker 2: You come off.
Speaker 1: These are great glasses. How much did you pay for them?
Speaker 2: Whoa?
Speaker 1: You may think youre and know it all, but I'm gonna come over there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna you know what, stop cutching my damn there. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: These binoculars are so strong. I can see all the way down the street with them. Once he's going with my binoculars. Now, tell me everything I own.
Speaker 2: I'm coming home. He's in your reason bay right now.
Speaker 1: It's how to him that I'm not contagious. I can rub my face around like this. Look, man, he's not gonna get anything from me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna kill this little bastard.
Speaker 1: Give me the phone is handed.
Speaker 2: The eye doctor told me that once it starts crushing over and they start falling off that I was okay.
Speaker 1: The crust is starting to fall, so.
Speaker 2: I know I'm good.
Speaker 1: You're got crushed all over my coffin.
Speaker 2: Down, get out, get out, all right, I'm gonna I leave. I'm gonna leave. I'm gonna leave.
Speaker 1: Damn what you're gonna leave right now?
Speaker 2: Go back to your screwed up family over there.
Speaker 1: What with ba just with the Xbox Control? What's wrong with you? My co come here? Can Anyboddy buddy can with the dog? Buddy, good boy, you're a gooding.
Speaker 2: For my dog?
Speaker 1: Get him. I wanted for my Okay, you daddy wants me to go. Yeah, because he's a bad man.
Speaker 2: He's a bad father.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a bad man. He says I'm contigious, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear this jerk talking baby talking to my dog. You hear me? Get him out of there?
Speaker 1: Hey, so, uh you've been phone tapped, you bastard. I need this like I need a hole, my g You know this is scary. Jones fan Now is their end of the Morning Show.
Speaker 2: I got you come on the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show